PDA

View Full Version : hse 22 rm6

acer3939
16-03-2002, 02:55 PM
vist hse 22 rm6 . paid my $40 and regret for it!!! why? because the girl can not touch can this can not that! bj less than 1 min ask me to go on top. told her my didi not up yet. guess what she say? you married also no confirm you can have a CHILD! if you can't stand your fxxking prolbem. i just say if you are not in the mood 2day don't work then! she just stare at me with the kind of look like she want to kill me! shit! pull off the rubber clean and walk out. this this one hell of a quick way to make $40(5 mins)

to all bros out beware when you vist hse22 rm6:mad:

slashGNR
16-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Hi..bro,
if I can recall, she should be Ada, tried her once long time ago....pretty SOP in term of service, nothing to shout about.
Can't do much except for touching on her breasts.....did not have that kind of "encounter" that you had...just too bad, she's not in the mood on that day...I think she (they) should be more "professional" as you (we) are "paying", some decent service at least......
Better "deal" next time..bro..

Adios...

happier
16-03-2002, 09:32 PM
Visited Ada once in Dec last year. Asked her to go on top. She refused giving the excuse just taken dinner. Asked her how big is her "meat pao" and got chided off by her. From there I sensed this girl has attitude problem. Did not visit her any more.

The other girl with attitude problem is Rose (H15Rm3). Also tried once and no repeat.

I think no choice but to stick those proven ang pai who can stroke you and treat you like a customer. I understand their job may be difficult and they feel being used like a sex object with customer fark once and disappear for a long time. But life is like that. They choose this profession. So jolly well work for it and put up a smile although feeling sour inside. If they want to express like a housewife this is not a line for them.

Our money also difficult to earn what with putting up with demanding impatient customer, bitchy bosses and cover-ass colleagues.

Too bad the queue for the ang pai will just longer. Sigh! long wait.

DotCom
18-03-2002, 08:32 AM
I beg to differ on this issue...
If d gal show attitude...just 'blacklist' her...

So far i hav no pobem wif Ada 2206 mebbe
i've been visitin her abt once a mth but i
dunno abt her attitude and svc now cos it
has been more than 4 mths tat i last called
her...

Biz is real bad in PT nowadays so i think d gals
are realli feelin d pinch...
Cheongsters like my kakis and me are all venturin
out to GL/Joo Chiat/J Besar to source out betta
farks...

Okie, for fans of Jackie 0701...she's due PT today...

DotCom

acer3939
18-03-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by DotCom
I beg to differ on this issue...
If d gal show attitude...just 'blacklist' her...

So far i hav no pobem wif Ada 2206 mebbe
i've been visitin her abt once a mth but i
dunno abt her attitude and svc now cos it
has been more than 4 mths tat i last called
her...

Biz is real bad in PT nowadays so i think d gals
are realli feelin d pinch...
Cheongsters like my kakis and me are all venturin
out to GL/Joo Chiat/J Besar to source out betta
farks...

Okie, for fans of Jackie 0701...she's due PT today...

DotCom

Hi bro dotcom;

what i have said is true. joo chiat? what's happening in joo chiat. please share some info. thank you.:)

Pauche
18-03-2002, 11:36 PM
brother dotcom, as mentioned in previous postings, I went to Ocean to look for Sueling. sadly and unluckily, ocean is closed. any idea where she have gone?

are those 'hairdressing saloons' along the same stretch reliable to fark? I am afraid that will cost me a bomb and/or getting an old auntie.

acer3939
18-03-2002, 11:40 PM
don't try the hair saloon not worth it ! they just unzip you and shake up and down with a towel covering your didi:cool:

Pauche
19-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by acer3939
don't try the hair saloon not worth it ! they just unzip you and shake up and down with a towel covering your didi:cool:

huh, that means only HJ ah? I though got FJ service? what is the price and how are the babes? Do they strip the top or provide BBBJ?

acer3939
19-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Hi Pauche;

i don't really know.got con up stairs was in a hall with barber chairs . aunties is all i saw! saw some ah pek sitting on the barber chair with towels covering their didi! paid rm20 for the so call massage and fxxk off.

DotCom
19-03-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Pauche
brother dotcom, as mentioned in previous postings, I went to Ocean to look for Sueling. sadly and unluckily, ocean is closed. any idea where she have gone?

are those 'hairdressing saloons' along the same stretch reliable to fark? I am afraid that will cost me a bomb and/or getting an old auntie.

Hi Pauche,

Just check wif my JB kaki...Ocean is not closed yet...
As for Sueling,she just work in Ocean on and off cos she
feel she's 'underpaid' as compare to Sg...
If she left Ocean,then i oso dunno where she will go...
After all,she's way past 30,so those joints esp. d jockey
pubs or cafe will not accept her...
If she still wanna carry on,PT is her best hope...

Do not be lured to this hairsaloons where those aunties invite
u to take a peek upstairs...d brudder who escape wif damage
of just $20 is damned lucki liao...no fj watever and d gals are
all below avg looking...
If u want to release,can check out Tropical Inn,Mandarin Hotel
or d Pelangi Jockey pubs...
Safer bet will be those healthcenters like New York,Bluewave,
Roman,Lion City,Grand Continental etc...

Enjoy,
DotCom

Pauche
20-03-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by DotCom

Hi Pauche,

Just check wif my JB kaki...Ocean is not closed yet...
As for Sueling,she just work in Ocean on and off cos she
feel she's 'underpaid' as compare to Sg...
If she left Ocean,then i oso dunno where she will go...
After all,she's way past 30,so those joints esp. d jockey
pubs or cafe will not accept her...
If she still wanna carry on,PT is her best hope...

Do not be lured to this hairsaloons where those aunties invite
u to take a peek upstairs...d brudder who escape wif damage
of just $20 is damned lucki liao...no fj watever and d gals are
all below avg looking...
If u want to release,can check out Tropical Inn,Mandarin Hotel
or d Pelangi Jockey pubs...
Safer bet will be those healthcenters like New York,Bluewave,
Roman,Lion City,Grand Continental etc...

Enjoy,
DotCom

i was at ocean last week and they were having renovation there, so the ground floor entrance was sealed. From what u said, u mean there isn't any other fark joints in jb already?

how's Tropical Inn and Mandarin like? have to make booking or just walk in? wat are the damages like? thanks bro dotcom.