hi, does anybody try h3r98(amy) before?
everytime i go up, always see long queue there :confused:

techboy
04-10-2004, 04:57 PM
amy no longer working there anymore?
i saw her door putting no longer working sign.... :confused:

slashGNR
04-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Saw the sign, she either retired for good, opportunity elsewhere or others....used to see many bros waiting but not sure in recent times....that leave only Moon (H3R48) alone on 2nd level?...I think she better move downstair for "business reasons"....

Anyway visited Pat this bloody hot afternoon....she blew me till I got damn "hard"....hehe...both Jac and Pat, i can feel the "tightness" while I'm inside them...."bang" her in 2 positions to end the deal....

Adios...

poompoomboy
04-10-2004, 11:53 PM
Hw did she give u bbbj, btw pat is that kind of lady who gave u very cold reaction. But got i time while i was doing her missionary, she felt comfortable till she forget around for 15 over minutes of pumping till she realise is time over den she hurried me.

poompoomboy
05-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Saw the sign, she either retired for good, opportunity elsewhere or others....used to see many bros waiting but not sure in recent times....that leave only Moon (H3R48) alone on 2nd level?...I think she better move downstair for "business reasons"....

Anyway visited Pat this bloody hot afternoon....she blew me till I got damn "hard"....hehe...both Jac and Pat, i can feel the "tightness" while I'm inside them...."bang" her in 2 positions to end the deal....

Adios...

Hw did she give u bbbj, btw pat is that kind of lady who gave u very cold reaction. But got i time while i was doing her missionary, she felt comfortable till she forget around for 15 over minutes of pumping till she realise is time over den she hurried me.

techboy
07-10-2004, 10:36 PM
too bad amy retired so early...
i missed her boobs and her cute....

techboy
07-10-2004, 10:41 PM

i don't think she will give a cold reaction.
at least not to me..