PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai report

scoobiedoo
27-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Just came back from CM. Got the following to report:

1. Massage
Checked out both Sayuri and Pandora. Prices are 2000 THB for 1.5 hours all inclusive. In general, standards are not very high. Those with nice faces don't have great bodies, and vice versa. Tried to check out and sian the 2 lovely receptionists at Pandora but due to language problem, it didn't go anywhere even though we had some 'buying' signals from the chicks.

2. FL
The beer gardens near the night market had a string of open air pubs with Muay Thai. Some nice chicks there, and one of my friends scored with the bartender. Good place to play pool with your friends and tar-pow some chicks. Don't know what the going rate is though

3. KTV
Quite expensive but the standards of the chicks are pretty good. Room rate is THB 150 per hour, lady fee is THB 200 per hour, and drinks are THB 150 each. All exclude tips. Had a HJ and tipped the lady THB 1000. But girls are quite shy in general and not willing to strip/ be daring in the room in the presence of others, which was a bit of a disappointment. My lady had to bring me to another room for the action.....

Conclusion is CM is not really a good cheong place, and quite expensive, unless you can speak a bit of Thai and pick up the local girls, who are gorgeous.

Got some pictures of the ladies, but not anything comprimising in particular. Where can I load them?

sassina2
27-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Just came back from CM. Got the following to report:

1. Massage
Checked out both Sayuri and Pandora. Prices are 2000 THB for 1.5 hours all inclusive. In general, standards are not very high. Those with nice faces don't have great bodies, and vice versa. Tried to check out and sian the 2 lovely receptionists at Pandora but due to language problem, it didn't go anywhere even though we had some 'buying' signals from the chicks.

2. FL
The beer gardens near the night market had a string of open air pubs with Muay Thai. Some nice chicks there, and one of my friends scored with the bartender. Good place to play pool with your friends and tar-pow some chicks. Don't know what the going rate is though

3. KTV
Quite expensive but the standards of the chicks are pretty good. Room rate is THB 150 per hour, lady fee is THB 200 per hour, and drinks are THB 150 each. All exclude tips. Had a HJ and tipped the lady THB 1000. But girls are quite shy in general and not willing to strip/ be daring in the room in the presence of others, which was a bit of a disappointment. My lady had to bring me to another room for the action.....

Conclusion is CM is not really a good cheong place, and quite expensive, unless you can speak a bit of Thai and pick up the local girls, who are gorgeous.

Got some pictures of the ladies, but not anything comprimising in particular. Where can I load them?

I be happy if you post them at this URL http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/singlesasia/lst

you may need to register and sign in to the group - takes a few minutes only and you can post more in the future. Thanks for sharing.

wildsex
27-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Wow.. THB2000 for 1.5 hours. Just last month I went there, Sayuri. Cost me THB900 for 1 shot. Can't remember how long inside the room.

CM gals looks better than Bangkok (outside) but those WL mostly CMI. I still prefer Bangkok :P

decent02
28-09-2004, 07:20 PM
I just got back from Chiang Mai...
Heard of Sayori but did not visit due to time constriant
Did visit the A-Go-Go Bar and the TGs are quite ok ...some of the girls are quite stunning.

Cheers !

Ah joe
10-10-2004, 07:30 AM
It is exactly what I told my friends 8 years ago. The good ones had long left their hometown and work in more flourish places. That's why we can get really pretty ones in Bangkok, Hatyai, Pattaya or even Singapore.
I've been there, tried them and will never go back there again not unless I've got better things to do.

stiffneck
10-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by scoobiedoo
Just came back from CM. Got the following to report: U sure 1000THB for HJ ? X lah !!!