PDA

View Full Version : BIG PARTY 2004 BKK - Final Update

delifrance
29-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Hi all

The number of participants is not enough, we have to call off the event.

Have fun.

kiama
29-09-2004, 10:37 PM
LOL big thunder small rain :D

utopia
30-09-2004, 02:34 PM
hi bro delifrance, thks for the bottle of whisky 2wks ago :)

delifrance
01-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi

*big thunder small rain*

when it is real, accept reality. there are other parties as well, LOL.

utopia - welcomed, hope it is of use to u, your go-go chick is nice looking. LOL.

utopia
01-10-2004, 06:25 PM
utopia - welcomed, hope it is of use to u, your go-go chick is nice looking. LOL.

poseidon one better :D

MrBeeRocks
01-10-2004, 09:14 PM
LOL big thunder small rain :D

you wanna try to organise the next party??? you think so easy issit??? try getting 5 of your cheong kakis to go overseas for a bash lah??? NOT EASY OKAY...

delifrance, at least the effort was commendable... :cool:

delifrance
04-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Hi Mr BR

thanks for the compliment, actually it's not my intention, the first party was organized by Mr Tua Ki, a samster last time. I helped.

this one was put forward by Pokeslow and HornyBunny. I guess the first party had participants who were very different in their outlook and mentality compared to the present crowd, that's all.

there are always parties but many times half the participants were tied up and couldnt join. that shouldnt stop anyone from organizing anything.

GoGoGo
04-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Hi Mr BR

thanks for the compliment, actually it's not my intention, the first party was organized by Mr Tua Ki, a samster last time. I helped.

this one was put forward by Pokeslow and HornyBunny. I guess the first party had participants who were very different in their outlook and mentality compared to the present crowd, that's all.

there are always parties but many times half the participants were tied up and couldnt join. that shouldnt stop anyone from organizing anything.

I agree with BR, it's a commendable effort!!! :D

DNAT
04-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi

*big thunder small rain*

when it is real, accept reality. there are other parties as well, LOL.

Nevertheless treat it as a learning experience, sometimes the process (of organising even) is more important than the end result.

Wish you success for future events :)

delifrance
04-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi DNAT

I'll convey your encouragement to Pokeslow and HornyBunny. *smile*

TangoNovember
06-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Hi Pee Deli,

Really longtime didn't hear from you for sometime.
May be now the cheongster mental different with last round of time.

But try to catch with you later of the year for kopi session or see how.

sanuk krup
:D

Sammi888
07-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Hail Bro DNAT's wise words! Doesn't matter if can join the party or not, Bro Deli n guys' time n effort should be appreciated...*applause*

Well done Guys!

Rgds.

MADMAX
07-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi all

Gooe effort, Up your rep pts! :D
LOL big thunder small rain
Down your rep pts. :mad:

MADMAX
07-10-2004, 03:58 PM
KNN, What's so funny about bro delifrance's efforts?

For that I have deducted your reps.

Bro Thai, up your rep pts for being not afraid to tell off a samster and deduct his rep pts. :D

delifrance
07-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi all

thanks for the encouragement. *laugh* I did get to know a lot of girls and old friends in my search for the girls.

i think it's hard for many newbies (who do not have the luxury to go Bangkok regularly and stay 7 days at a stretch) or visitors to Bangkok (but stay for only a max of 3 to 4 days) to appreciate (defined - accept on a practical basis) the objectives of the Big Party. Time may not be on their side considering that they may have personal pet projects, still sampling as many entertainment variations of Bangkok. In addition to this, Bangkok's 1am closing time is killing a lot of the party mood. Weekends do see 2am or 3am closing times but everyone is rushing in to hook the girls. Disadvantage to short stay visitors is the group of Thai cheongsters, another is the group of expatriates or long stay visitors who are familiar with the customs and ways of partying, familiar with the evolving partying pattern that emerges because of the 1am closing time.

I had a talk with Bollocksman about this even though he was unable to make it, he's getting acquainted with girls from Emmanuelle and he's got a foot-hold where he can party with them outside of Emmanuelle....ie. no need to spend money on lady-drinks. I think that's the main spirit of the Big Party, just like why I started the thread "Cheap Fuck...etc" and "Happy Fuck...."

Hi ThaiV

will catch up with you soon in Bkk, I've been very busy these two months.

cheers.

CumKing
07-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Hi all

Alamak...just when I was abt to gatecrash the party...kekeke..

Better luck next time,

CK

Sammi888
15-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Bro Yomun,

Paiseh paiseh...finally u discover this. I like this WH pix so I copied without your permission...

Thanks again.

Rgsd. ;)

Rainman
17-10-2004, 12:11 PM
]

Got party??

Me going 13rd Nov.... Who want to have a beer?

Hakoshu
17-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Dear bros, i would be in bbk in 15 nov, Anoyone around?