PDA

View Full Version : H3R3 gal.

sporelover
02-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Hi bros,

I had seen a gal in H3R3. Is this a new gal? If yes, wow !!! Quite stunning !!!

Looks like a Cat80 in Geylang type. Price is S$40 only.

Sporelover.

jap_mafia
02-10-2004, 03:10 PM
what's she like? chinese? indian? malay?

sporelover
04-10-2004, 02:20 PM
Bro,

It's a Chinese Malaysian.

what's she like? chinese? indian? malay?

sporelover
05-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Hi bros,

I had just tried her yesterday and boy...it is worth every $40 spent !!

Full package inclusive of catbath, BBBJ ( did i say BBBJ?), AR (did i say that too...ohh my !!) and finish her in missionary since cannot tahan already since the BBBJ is super solid !!!

Her name is Yvonne, came from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. She just moved here only last week !!

Sporelover

Bro,

It's a Chinese Malaysian.

techboy
24-10-2004, 09:15 AM
any forum on this gal?

Metric
24-10-2004, 05:31 PM
any forum on this gal?
isn't this the one?

Chelsea
24-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Now more competition in H3. :D

No wonder I read got bro say pat down price. ;)

My fav is still kathy. Not really chio but give gf feel. Nice melons too.

juda
24-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi bros,

I had just tried her yesterday and boy...it is worth every $40 spent !!

Full package inclusive of catbath, BBBJ ( did i say BBBJ?), AR (did i say that too...ohh my !!) and finish her in missionary since cannot tahan already since the BBBJ is super solid !!!

Her name is Yvonne, came from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. She just moved here only last week !!

Sporelover

She was in Patian for a month liao! Tall gal, good bbbj & AR, good service, pinkish nipple! :p

BigBoy123
27-10-2004, 06:51 PM
is she the girl first room on the left just after okt room? in corner?

PetainKing
29-10-2004, 12:38 AM
She was in Patian for a month liao! Tall gal, good bbbj & AR, good service, pinkish nipple! :p

but very SOP... dun click like Jac or Kathy does. will only return if my 2 idols not ard

cannibal
29-10-2004, 08:59 AM
1st girl: Saw her yesterday and went to have a session with her. She is a big girl and her tits are small less than handful size. Her service is SOP but on the plus side is that she is pretty.

2nd girl: H1R9 this lady is lau chio and her boobs is really nice. she is fair and has a CFM look. had a session with her and is really out of this world.

subband
01-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Tried out this WL for 2 times liao, and everytime is a sextisying experience.

Do yourself a favour, go tried her out if you see H3R3 room open.Great foreplay and BJ!

DDiggler
02-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Can i know wats H n wats R....

sammyboyfor
02-11-2004, 03:54 PM

Read the Forum FAQ!!!!!!!! :mad:

too_hot
02-11-2004, 07:39 PM

sigh...i feel sorry for u la, so give u 1 chance, H is "house", R is "room" so H1R5 is House number 1 and room number 5. for ur further info before u ask another newbie question, each house and room has a number to it. when walking in, the even number houses are on the left, the odd number houses are on the right...in each house there are rooms on the left and right, also with numbers.

hope this helps la...i was a newbie before but at least i read many many posts and threads and the FAQ to find out the basics before getting any more flame...

asjer
04-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Only managed to try her today after so many trip. Rather robotic but do have to agree that her bbbj is quite good considering the standard in petain where getting a good bj is hard to come by.

Formerly a beer hostess in KL and claim to be residing in geylang. To me, look more like a fallen KTV singer.

She washes you before and after the session. 1 thing that bothers me are the towels. She throws them in a bag on the floor where you will see a bunch already but there's no stack of clean towels anywhere in her room. Makes one wonder if the towels are recycled once you step out.

For SGD40 per shot, the package includes bb, bbbj, ass rim and fj. Service wise, she tries her best to be friendly and accomodative.

House : 3
Room : 3
Name : Yvonne
Rates : SGD40
BB : yes, short but nice. 5/10
BBBJ : yes. durable and nice 7/10
AR : yes, short 5/10
FJ : yes, 2 positions, woman on top and doggie 7/10
Overall : 6/10

Just to prepare bros, don't know i look like carrot cake or what, during cleaning after session, she just mention that she is stressed cos she loaned some money to friends and they have not paid her back. Of course i just act blur and change the topic.

Lastly, she's going back in 2 weeks time for mandatory 1 month break and bros who are rushing to bonk her, do remember that one man's food is another man's poison.

chessepie
04-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Quite stunning !!! Looks like a Cat80 in Geylang type. Price is S$40 only.Sporelover.

Bro, please check out H14R4 (I tried Yvonne before), if yvonne is stunning then this WL gotta be kicking ass big time (IMHO).

Disclaimer: One man's meat is another's poison. (But i really cannot think of any category of cheongster who would find her not stunning.)

hotmilo
04-10-2005, 10:30 PM
i thought her name was pat? been here for about 1 year already rite??
breast "a" cup and didnt know that her name was yvonne?

HeadOn
05-10-2005, 08:34 PM
couple of wks ago dropped by there w a fren...went in H3..den went up the staircase, saw a very chio bu (by pertain standard) siting there having lunch....dunno r u pple refering to her, she was wearing some red outfit..

neuro33
06-10-2005, 12:07 AM
H3R3 been ard for sometime...tall KL girl..easily 1.75M, cup A..svc quite sop...if u r bothered by tummy, then better shy away... :cool:

fujifilm
10-10-2005, 01:06 AM
H3R3 is Yvonne for sure. Tried her many times... hmm been a while since I last visited.

Well, a little FR for bros here.

Her svc is pretty SOP as mentioned by others but what is different is that she does seem to try her best to be accommodating. For me, after a few sessions with her, she's rather friendly liao. Hehe!

Go in, collects money, wash you up and proceed to bed. She likes to lick your legs around ankle, knee cap areas, and yes, she does AR too, no need to request. (for newbies, if a WL starts washing your A55hole area with a lot of soap, chances are you are gonna get AR). Simple catbath and she's on to BBBJ. I must say that she's very good in this. Made me buay tahan many times. got to stop her before I shoot.

I do not know if she does this for everyone but for me, she has done CIM before. Once when I cannot tahan from the BBBJ, I request to CIM and she agreed! She does not pull away until you are done. very good! :)

FJ, was pretty SOP and nothing special, did her in a few positions, no complaints.

Looks: 6/10 (tall-built lady, small cups)
BBBJ: 7/10 (if only she looks at you when she sucks)
CIM: ooohhh! 8/10 (if only she looks at you when she sucks)
FJ: SOP 6/10
RTF: Yup!
Damage: SGD40.00

Cheerios! :)

too_hot
12-10-2005, 11:11 AM
couple of wks ago dropped by there w a fren...went in H3..den went up the staircase, saw a very chio bu (by pertain standard) siting there having lunch....dunno r u pple refering to her, she was wearing some red outfit..

H3R3 (downstairs) is yvonne #1. The upstairs gal, (turn left after reaching top of stairs; dmj: $50) looks pretty good, nice boobs is also called yvonne (#2). But i prefer the downstairs one. cheaper and better. I tried the upstairs one once and did not have a good experience.

One thing i like about yvonne #1 is her beginning part where she runs her mouth over both sides of my body, groin area and knee cap. Funny no bro mention this kneecap part in their FRs. Somehow i really like that a lot. Very unique, no one else does it and it feels good for me. And of course i love her ball sucking/licking as well. But I always skip the AR part. Somehow i feel very concious abt someone having to put their tongue in my ass. No matter how much u wash, sure smelly one. Yes her bbbj is very good (need to really tahan if not CIM - dun know if one day accidentally release she will scold or not). But her fj is quite dissappointing. Basically lie there and let u do. Nothing compared to Jac (actually no one compares to jac as far as fj is concerned la) . just my 2 cents...

nitro1234
23-10-2005, 01:42 PM
hmm, when u guys say House3room3 wat house r u talking about? at whr? Sorry, i'm a newbie here. haha

sporelover
27-10-2005, 05:32 PM
hmm, when u guys say House3room3 wat house r u talking about? at whr? Sorry, i'm a newbie here. haha

Bro...have u heard of the Forum FAQ before? sigh..

ralfhero
28-10-2005, 10:01 PM
sigh...i feel sorry for u la, so give u 1 chance, H is "house", R is "room" so H1R5 is House number 1 and room number 5. for ur further info before u ask another newbie question, each house and room has a number to it. when walking in, the even number houses are on the left, the odd number houses are on the right...in each house there are rooms on the left and right, also with numbers.

hope this helps la...i was a newbie before but at least i read many many posts and threads and the FAQ to find out the basics before getting any more flame...

took me a few months before i understand what people talking here too =P even now i still get puzzled by some sammy language haha :D

Swarrior
30-10-2005, 03:25 PM

pm me if you need more info, i hate to see you flamed by everyone for asking a silly question, :)

ivanahump
06-11-2005, 09:20 PM
i thought her name was pat? been here for about 1 year already rite??
breast "a" cup and didnt know that her name was yvonne?

had her today.
i thot she is Pat too.
Quite SOP - go in, dun talk much, wash dicky, wash upper body also..
proceed to BJ (asked wan cap or not - of cos dun wan la), BBBJ, some kisses here and there, blow n fondle balls - shiok. She then sit on me, then me on top, doggie, then finish me top again. Very accomodating, moaning abit fake, but skin si bey soft n smooth .....

looks - 7/10
boobs - 6/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
FJ - 6/10

will RTF - oh yes, only when jac is not around :P

ChickLuver
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I entered her room and she asked me if I want to wash first. I agreed and we went to bath. She washed me and gave a cat bath after which she sucked me deep throat. Cudn't resist but very difficult to control. I stopped her when abt to cum in her mouth. She wanted to finish me in her mouth. So, I pumped her mouth with my white cum. Surprisingly, she swallowed except a few drops. I was now in no mood for the main course, as I did it for first time in someone's mouth. Great experience.
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Attitute: Friendly and demanding
Service: Very good
I would visit her again this Friday.

Mr_Discreet
16-11-2005, 07:55 PM
hi... guy i m quite new to tis thread.... juz wan to check... can any brother here... intro me any young n chio ger to bonk in tis thread.... n which hse got the most young n chio ger in pertain...

BabySpiderman
17-11-2005, 03:09 AM
hi... guy i m quite new to tis thread.... juz wan to check... can any brother here... intro me any young n chio ger to bonk in tis thread.... n which hse got the most young n chio ger in pertain...

go to House 30... all the chio girls are there...

ralfhero
18-11-2005, 06:56 PM
H30 is fish tank rite, went there saw quite a few thai all above average looking and my didi asked for this thai gal (dun remember the number) and i tell u, worth every $40 :D

P.S. To the guy who defame me... serious ar i just share my view on this newbie guy how i was a newbie before i dare to post dun need to defame me mah We all here to bonk ger only :p

in3deep
25-11-2005, 02:29 AM
where exactly is H3R3?? i entered the hse n culdnt find any room 3. can somebody tell me the proper location. help appreciated

Apollo
22-01-2006, 01:13 AM
H3R3 (downstairs) is yvonne #1. The upstairs gal, (turn left after reaching top of stairs; dmj: $50) looks pretty good, nice boobs is also called yvonne (#2). But i prefer the downstairs one. cheaper and better. I tried the upstairs one once and did not have a good experience.
just my 2 cents...

Never know the Yvone #2 staff, tried the #1 several times and now she is my regular.

Any more FR on this Yvone #2, she charges $50 ?

Mark3517
25-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Not really chio but give gf feel.

great to see you again Chelsea, great really last night.

Chicago Dating
(http://www.local-dating.info/illinois-chicago-dating.html) - South Africa Cabins
(http://www.local-cabins.info/south-africa-cabins.html)

Mark3517
Okay, ya i can see your point.

Chicago Dating
(http://www.local-dating.info/illinois-chicago-dating.html) - South Africa Cabins

Mark3517
Where can i get one like that? ?

Chicago Dating

Apollo
27-01-2006, 07:37 PM
tried her again, get my ass fully painted, all others quite SOP, as repeated her several times, suddenly feel quite mechanical and lost interest lao, think will not repeat and move on to others lao.

Find a new young ger H22R5, any FR? will try her next time.

touchwong
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
thanx bro
post some more

sbduckz
07-02-2006, 07:01 PM
bros the new young girl is h22r6.. fyi.. can post fr and dmg?