PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Thai Pussy

Peter_North
04-10-2004, 01:13 AM
I'm thinking of starting a matchmaking agency, specializing in Thai chicks. At the moment, the Viet chicks are favourites with SG men. But if this forum is anything to go by, Thai chicks are definitely popular with SG men.

I've been to matchmaking sites offering Thai chicks, but most are like our Golden Mile standard only. They can hardly match the Viet chicks.

I personally would categorize the Thai chicks into 3 categories:

Thai-Farang, Thai-Chin, and Thai-Thai.

Well, the Thai-Farangs are basically out-of-reach. The only time when you see them is on TV and magazines. The Thai-Chinese...most are rich, and they don't really need matchmaking.

It seems that only the Thai-Thais are available for matchmaking.

kwanteen
04-10-2004, 05:10 AM
there are oredi quite a few agency offering such services thru their websites. :)

CharlieBrown
04-10-2004, 10:37 PM
she lived like a princess in Thailand dunno how to do housework and not have servants serve her...LOL

Wah..... this guy must have some very attractive qualities then. On another note, if she can start to learn to do all these chores, then this man must be damn lucky to have a woman to love him sooooooo much!

Peter_North
05-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Sometime back there was a report of a Thai General's daughter married a SG guy, not sure if met thru matchmaking one but the bride come back to the guy's five room flat dun know how to live, says she lived like a princess in Thailand dunno how to do housework and not have servants serve her...LOL

The guy should have moved into her house in Thailand.

farark
05-10-2004, 10:32 AM
The guy should have moved into her house in Thailand.

That guy RSAF pilot if I remember the newspaper article correctly.

tirak69
05-10-2004, 11:34 PM
That guy RSAF pilot if I remember the newspaper article correctly.
back in action liao??? long time nvr see ur post. kit tueng mak mak... kekeke

garystar
08-10-2004, 06:15 PM
You are not wrong by saying that Thai-Chin are mostly rich but not forgeting that there are many Thai chinease speaking from the north, they are not as rich as you think and they are looking for marriage too. I am also interested in this business, let discuss. By the way, now I am working in Bangkok :) I'm thinking of starting a matchmaking agency, specializing in Thai chicks. At the moment, the Viet chicks are favourites with SG men. But if this forum is anything to go by, Thai chicks are definitely popular with SG men.

I've been to matchmaking sites offering Thai chicks, but most are like our Golden Mile standard only. They can hardly match the Viet chicks.

I personally would categorize the Thai chicks into 3 categories:

Thai-Farang, Thai-Chin, and Thai-Thai.

Well, the Thai-Farangs are basically out-of-reach. The only time when you see them is on TV and magazines. The Thai-Chinese...most are rich, and they don't really need matchmaking.

It seems that only the Thai-Thais are available for matchmaking.