PDA

View Full Version : exchange contacts for horny ladies

ahchee
04-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Hi all,
Newly registered so would like to know of anyone interested in exchanging contacts with older housewives...30+ onwards. pm me if interested

haulance
05-10-2004, 05:16 PM
I am interested, what would you want to exchange?

Klein76
05-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi all,
Newly registered so would like to know of anyone interested in exchanging contacts with older housewives...30+ onwards. pm me if interested

I got one lao chio,30+s if u interested ,pm me

Paul_VanDyk
05-10-2004, 05:35 PM
I also got one Malay Housewife. Very horny and have a nice clean shave pussy. Get wet very very easily. Best of all she dun charge if she likes u.

ahchee
05-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Hi Bro Hualance,
I am looking for some lady who is not meaty (slim) with small boobs cos the one I have had huge boobs and I don't like it. Do you have some horny ones who fit my requirements? Please note that my contacts are not FL but rather just ordinary horny women, that means you have to work on them...befriend them and then can have your dessert. Not those ons type.
Ahchee

I am interested, what would you want to exchange?

cuntarow
05-10-2004, 06:27 PM

how much for ur lao chio and any FR on her?

Fed_Up
05-10-2004, 06:29 PM
I also have a few contacts, and i would like to exchange for your lao chio. PM me if interested. Tell me what you want

robinhood
05-10-2004, 06:30 PM

Bro, i'm interested, pm me [email protected] pls! :D

wankmehappy
05-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi all,
long time haven bonk a housewife liao....im ready for action....care to share?????????
happyme :p

Tai_zi21
06-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Have a Few young gers also to exchange.... but still cannot find housewife n gers above 30 leh... guess maybe i'm young? anyway if interested to exchange,pls pm mi! ;)

pckmacca
06-10-2004, 01:00 AM
hizz..
im also very new in tis game...
im interested in the lao chio...so do u mind if u can gimme me the contact...

Klein76
06-10-2004, 07:57 AM
hizz..
im also very new in tis game...
im interested in the lao chio...so do u mind if u can gimme me the contact...

Hi,

My lau chio is ons type,not FL,if u want to makan her,must do some fishing then when she know u better liao,sure can makan one,maybe the other way round u kanna makan by her...hahaha interested can pm me

gd luck

cheers

usmjordan2
06-10-2004, 08:12 AM
I also got some contact s

are from all the brother and friend given

maid contact , Pretty PRC contact

hope to get some malay girl and ONS type

thanks

asiancigar
06-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Have a Few young gers also to exchange.... but still cannot find housewife n gers above 30 leh... guess maybe i'm young? anyway if interested to exchange,pls pm mi! ;)

Wah Bro Tai_Zi... never 'kai siao'.

Have a 34yr old, single, works in a bank.... sizzling hot.

ahchee
06-10-2004, 10:35 AM
My dear bros,
Since posting a few days ago, I have received so many pms so cannot reply to all. I must apologise fore not being too specific in my post as unfortunately, most of them are offering FL to exchange, which is not exactly what I am looking for. I am actually more looking for lonely housewifes or working women who just want to have some fun. Not particularly interested in FL types.
So if any of you bros with such contacts, please pm me. These ladies that I have are not FL types although I do have some part time FLs. That means you will have to work at it to be their friends first before they jump into bed with you. Thanks for your understanding
AhChee

asiancigar
06-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Brudders,... gosh my box is exploding with messages. Okay, let me try and clarify about banker girl.

She is not doing it for money, just purely for sex and fun. But this is how it works,.. i'll have to introduce you over drinks and thereafter if you impress her..... happy bonking

Still interested, then PM me to arrange for drinks..

guzzler
06-10-2004, 11:21 AM
I think threads like this are so funny.

Do you all think that just because one of you were lucky with one of these women that you can just share the number with others and they'll get lucky also.

You're exchanging numbers of supposed housewives/ONS/horny ladies. If they're not WL it's probably all a waste of time. Just because one of the brothers here took a girl home and was able to bonk her doesn't mean that she's open to any guy who is given the number.

No wonder the thread is made up mostly of newbies and low rep bros.

ms_74
07-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Hi, I have one Housewife contact to exhange....interested in yr 34yr old banker...how, wanna trade?

Mail back asap....

Lawrence1713
07-10-2004, 10:37 PM

Do you all think that just because one of you were lucky with one of these women that you can just share the number with others and they'll get lucky also.

You're exchanging numbers of supposed housewives/ONS/horny ladies. If they're not WL it's probably all a waste of time. Just because one of the brothers here took a girl home and was able to bonk her doesn't mean that she's open to any guy who is given the number.

Totally agreed. Horny ladies don't necessary mean they will had sex with just anyone. That lucky guy might just happen to be at the right place at the right time that's all.....

Tai_zi21
07-10-2004, 11:21 PM
To the Bro who exchange with mi for contacts 1... dun mind pls pm mi again? i remember it something like Max***** sorry to post at here but the member list can't find! pai sei :)

BlurWolfe
07-10-2004, 11:45 PM

Bro Guzzler,

Totally agreed with you, its hard to share, need to buy some candlelight dinners, exquisite gifts, some can be fast and some can be real slowwww.

BW

ahchee
08-10-2004, 11:22 AM

Hi guzzler,
I totally agree with you that sometimes it's a real waste of time but to each his own right?
Personally I would prefer to chase a girl and get her to bed as it entails a lot more work and effort to sian them. But once you get them to bed, it's so much more rewarding than going to Geylang or Fls as those are purely business transactions and you get fake gf feelings or fake moanings. Worst still, you have to pay for all that and sometimes you get cheated as can be seen in so many of the posts.
What I am trying to do is to exchange with some genuine bors her some contacts so that we can start chatting up such women first. Most times, we do not end up in bed with them, but it's still fun right? We all have our own preferences and ways of doing things, so please respect others. If you have contacts, then let's exchange, if not, please do not stir.
Thanks
AhChee

axpie
08-10-2004, 07:51 PM

Hey Bro..got a 30+ divorcee to exchange....email me:[email protected]

ahchee
25-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Hi Bros,
Just a short note to add that since I posted this thread, I have have the chance to exchange some contacts with bors here...some were successful while others were not...so like mentioned before, it all depends on the story you tell and how good you can sian.
Overall, consider quite successful and if other bros want to exchange anymore, please pm me....only ONS, not interested in FLs.
Ah Chee

mtkh
25-10-2004, 01:37 PM
hi,

pm me if you keen to exchange.

vaxvms
25-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Brudders,... gosh my box is exploding with messages. Okay, let me try and clarify about banker girl.

She is not doing it for money, just purely for sex and fun. But this is how it works,.. i'll have to introduce you over drinks and thereafter if you impress her..... happy bonking

Then U must be pretty bzi having entertaining so many brother over here :D
Dun get the lady suspicious

TREKLIM
25-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi Bro,

I am also interested any contacts pls email me [email protected].

Hi,

My lau chio is ons type,not FL,if u want to makan her,must do some fishing then when she know u better liao,sure can makan one,maybe the other way round u kanna makan by her...hahaha interested can pm me

gd luck

cheers

copperman731
25-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi all,

Hi There,

I am new and in for mature FL sexy and turnon housewife. Please email me at [email protected]

CM

Superman61
28-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Can I have the number brother

Hi,

gd luck

cheers

vaxvms
28-10-2004, 04:09 PM
agree on ONS girl!!!
must really put in some effort, like SMSin them , talk cock here and there
most DIFFICULT part is when u first call them and hope they will buy ur story on whr u get their contact
if FIRST step PASS, u are on ur way on her "secret passage"

ck_tank
28-10-2004, 04:40 PM

Bro, ok, I will ask you out for drinks wif her. check your pm :D

lawry
28-10-2004, 05:18 PM

dont mind me asking..

Do i need to pay for your drinks too??? and to impress her.. must i open 2 or 3 bottle of gordon bleu? or 1 bottle of Louis 13 at ritz?

If we share the drinking cost, i dont mind going out as i am open to make new friends.

Cheers

lawry

cummie
29-10-2004, 05:00 PM

wow... so i suppose she looks for man who r driving??

enzer88
30-10-2004, 11:11 AM
I got few ons for exchange,but to prevent some idiots passing fake contact.i prefer to exchange though phone.Those sincere bros,who interested can pm me ur contact,i will call u to exchange one for one.

alangoh
30-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Hi,

gd luck

cheers
hi, can provide her contact? My email is [email protected] i will repaid u.

wubai
30-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Hi all,

Hi..i am interested..i got a few FL list to exchange

VeryGian
10-11-2004, 05:16 AM
Dear Bro,
I'm interested. Unfortunately, I've only got the FL introduced by Prince30 for exchange. Would be more than glad to furnish you her details if you are keen after reading my FR on her in Prince30's thread titled "local uni student".

Hope you would entertain me with a few numbers. :)

A big THANK YOU in advance.

VeryGian
10-11-2004, 05:19 AM

Hey bro, can introduce to me your sizzling hot girl working in the bank? Please....

THANKS
:D

pblsg
10-11-2004, 05:35 AM
i am interested to exchage for housewife

fhfhfh
10-11-2004, 07:03 AM
Hey bro, can introduce to me your sizzling hot girl working in the bank? Please....

THANKS
:D

You are so horny...went to different thread ask for contacts...

dave188
10-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Haha.. isn't it the common intention of all our samster brothers here for??

You are so horny...went to different thread ask for contacts...

dotcommer26
11-11-2004, 01:11 AM
wow...another MILF hunter here...cool.

Anywayz I see your point in housewives and married ladies cos they
are normally more solid and trained in bed due to their experience and also
they love having company from men (pls note it's COMPANY and not immediate sex).

Had a married woman, 33 yrs i think, chatted up abit...next thing i know we were out having some light drinks..followed by mild smooching...needless to say...a few more meetups and we were bonking already...that really rocked cos it was like in the middle of my workplace and hence i normally dropped by to go for a quick one before / after having lunch. (After lunch bonks are damn shack...)

Cool thread. Keep it up :)

ahchee
03-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Hello bros,

I have been MIA for too long...how's things in this thread? any new developments?

donnieboi
03-07-2008, 05:18 PM
wah.. some of you bros out there are so lucky... i haven't had such luck....

sacs
03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Hello bros,

I have been MIA for too long...how's things in this thread? any new developments?

jus pm u bro.

Timmer
03-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Hello bros,

just pm u bro:)

2335 Man
30-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Hi bros any milf or housewife contact to share.

Tks a million.

Oh yes
30-07-2008, 11:07 AM
TS came back after 4yrs :rolleyes: