PDA

View Full Version : Bintan Experience

argus
07-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Went to Bintan (Nirwana Gardens) for 2D/1N business trip. Expected to be dissappointed because of the lack of FRs and feedbacks here.

What I found out are:
a. Caddies (who are usually females, dunno why) do FLs on the side. But you have to talk to them nicely and treat them humanly whilst they are caddying you on the golf course, an opportunity may just arise. Most of them are in early 20s, but look more like mid teens. As little as $50.00 can result in an all nighter.

b. Taxi drivers are most eager to provide you with ceweks. Ask them nicely, but start the conversation with other stuff so that you don't sound desperate. You can also engage taxi drivers for 7 hours @ $80.00 flat. All nighters would be $60.00, market rate. But paying about $100.00 will get you better quality ones.

c. Bell boys are also a good source of ceweks, but expect to pay more. About double.

d. Mana Mana Beach party - but only on Saturday nights.

For me, I chose option a. from Ria Bintan. Got a nice petite and young gal FOC. She was my caddy, guide and fun machine. All that I needed to do was to spend on food for her, some small gifts... all in less than $50.00. Will engage her as my caddy again the next time I'm there.

Hope this solves a vacuum.

sassina2
07-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Went to Bintan (Nirwana Gardens) for 2D/1N business trip. Expected to be dissappointed because of the lack of FRs and feedbacks here.

What I found out are:
a. Caddies (who are usually females, dunno why) do FLs on the side. But you have to talk to them nicely and treat them humanly whilst they are caddying you on the golf course, an opportunity may just arise. Most of them are in early 20s, but look more like mid teens. As little as $50.00 can result in an all nighter.

b. Taxi drivers are most eager to provide you with ceweks. Ask them nicely, but start the conversation with other stuff so that you don't sound desperate. You can also engage taxi drivers for 7 hours @ $80.00 flat. All nighters would be $60.00, market rate. But paying about $100.00 will get you better quality ones.

c. Bell boys are also a good source of ceweks, but expect to pay more. About double.

d. Mana Mana Beach party - but only on Saturday nights.

For me, I chose option a. from Ria Bintan. Got a nice petite and young gal FOC. She was my caddy, guide and fun machine. All that I needed to do was to spend on food for her, some small gifts... all in less than $50.00. Will engage her as my caddy again the next time I'm there.

Hope this solves a vacuum.

Now, this is called resourcefulness and your sharing opens up a new dimension to golfing in Ria Bintan.

Would you compile a list of nice looking caddies next time you are there so that followers in your foodsteps will know which caddy to request for. (and share by private mail here)

Unless of course all the caddies are nice but that's unlikely and nobody wants to bonk the ugly ones right?

Someone who used to specialize in bonking caddies in Phuket (he was local) told me that their bodies (cos they carry the bags there) are solid hard and it was like "riding a horse"!

Your FR????

Now, I have some incentive to check out that place at last - awaiting your caddy tips!!

Purgatory
07-10-2004, 11:51 PM
Nice nice! I am going to Bintan soon wif friends.... but wtf I don't play golf... will give FR if possible... :) But gotta wait abit... ta ma de going only next month... but bo bian... supposed to be 'healthy trip' then somemore got couples... think I come in here find lobangs... and tada! found this thread... think I better pick up golf soon!

argus
12-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Now, this is called resourcefulness and your sharing opens up a new dimension to golfing in Ria Bintan.

Would you compile a list of nice looking caddies next time you are there so that followers in your foodsteps will know which caddy to request for. (and share by private mail here)

Unless of course all the caddies are nice but that's unlikely and nobody wants to bonk the ugly ones right?

Someone who used to specialize in bonking caddies in Phuket (he was local) told me that their bodies (cos they carry the bags there) are solid hard and it was like "riding a horse"!

Your FR????

Now, I have some incentive to check out that place at last - awaiting your caddy tips!!

I'll try my level best to make a compilation. But at present, my visiting schedule is about 2x (max) a month, and so a list may be slow in coming.

The caddy is named Nina. Commented to her once I knew her name that she is hot like El Nina... and she laughed.

However, I don't know if you can choose a caddy or if they will assign a random one to you. I think if you are a regular, chosing a caddy should not be a problem. Another tip would be to play until the end of the day. The last tee off time would be around 4.15p.m. as it gets dark around 5.30 p.m. If you play unlimited golf, it would in fact be best... as the caddy will follow you from morning until you are done, meaning that you can make her feel comfortable with you.

After the last hole, I told her that I would like to take her out for dinner. She agreed, after some persuasion. Showered, etc. and then booked a taxi to bring me out to a seafood kelong (outside of the International Zone) for some food. Dinner was cheap... imagine having buttered prawns, chilli crab, lala, fried garoupa, three rice/noodle dishes (one for the taxi driver), and 8 drinks (I don't drink alcohol) - all for $25.00.

Gentleman behaviour all the way to the seafood kelong... chatting, asking her about her family, etc.

After dinner, just held out my hands to "test water" and she took it... so walked hand-in-hand to the taxi. In the taxi, still threesome chatting and joking. At times, I'd stroke her thigh (she was in a skirt) and she didn't mind. Went to Pasar Olek Olek... bought some provisions.

At this stage, I just asked her if she would like to spend some more time with me, some drinks at the hotel. She agreed. Reached hotel, told taxi driver to leave and arrange for him to come the next day to bring me back to the course, went to the bar and had drinks with her. Talked until we realised that it was about 10.30 p.m. I asked her if she is tired, she said quite. Suggested she come to my room... had two beds, she could sleep in one. She agreed.

Reached hotel room, my arms was around her... and groping her tight butt. She did not at all protest.

When the doors to the room was closed, I kissed her lightly, and she returned my kiss. It was gf-bf after that. She was a little shy at first, but soon, she was naked. We showered together. During the shower, I soaped and fingered her almost hairless pussy. It was tight. She said that she seldom have sex… I thought to myself, its fine by me!

After shower, dried up and proceeded to bed. She had a towel wrapped around her. Placed her on the bed and stripped the towel off. Started by licking her all over. She is 32A-24-32 by my reckoning. Did a 69… she did not want to at first, but later agreed. Suction power was excellent.

First was missionary… could not hold back too long as she was tight down below… and he whole body was really tight and blew a load into her. After some 15 minutes rest, it was her on top and then doggy.

Slept for about 2 hours and then at it again. All various positions, standing up, doggy, on top of the table, in shower and on the vanity table. Because of the gf treatment, I think I bonked her about 8 to 10 times over 10 hours (but then who's counting).

The very last bonking was a real gem. I would up to find my cock in her mouth and she was sucking enthusiastically. Did a quick 69 with her on top and then she moved forward and rode me like there’s no tomorrow. Her tight slightly muscled back and butt working in rhythm. But because bullets mostly expended by then, she was at it for almost 1 hour before I cum.

After that, got dressed and readied myself for another day of golf. She was my caddy again. She kept repeating that she was feeling rather sore and yes, she did walk a little funny. Alas I could not stay another night, and tipped her $50.00 for a good all around job (i.e. caddy x 2 days + companionship).

BBBJ – 8.5/10 (sucked too deep that it hurts… deep throat allowed)
FJ – 9/10 (tight and unlimited positions)
Body – 9/10 (small sized and petite… just the way I like. Those who prefer larger assets will be disappointed)

RTF – Definitely… but need to find time between my work and travels.

sassina2
12-10-2004, 09:10 AM
Now, you are what I would call an accomplised and enlightened golfer!

Never a word about birdies, pars and bogeys.

8-10 shots over 10 hours. Quite a stud you are!

Great field report and I am waiting for more of your news of other caddies that are nice and bonkable. Then, I'll put together a flight to test the waters!

You can bet that Nina will now be fully booked everyday of her caddying life!

hahahahahaha

argus
12-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Now, you are what I would call an accomplised and enlightened golfer!

Never a word about birdies, pars and bogeys.

8-10 shots over 10 hours. Quite a stud you are!

Great field report and I am waiting for more of your news of other caddies that are nice and bonkable. Then, I'll put together a flight to test the waters!

You can bet that Nina will now be fully booked everyday of her caddying life!

hahahahahaha

To give a complete picture... first day scored 76 (4 over par) for the Ocean Course. And 32 (even par) for the Forest Course.

Second day... 70 (-2 under par) for Ocean Course. No energy and time for Forest Course.

I think the tongkat ali in Bintan is most potent. Got it at Pasar Olek Olek.

sassina2
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
To give a complete picture... first day scored 76 (4 over par) for the Ocean Course. And 32 (even par) for the Forest Course.

Second day... 70 (-2 under par) for Ocean Course. No energy and time for Forest Course.

I think the tongkat ali in Bintan is most potent. Got it at Pasar Olek Olek.

hmmm are those gross or net scores.

If gross, you must be a professional golfer!

muncher
12-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Looks like Argus BAGUS! Haha! :D

8 shots in 10hours and then shot -2 on the very next morning! You da MAN lah!!!

argus
12-10-2004, 12:21 PM
hmmm are those gross or net scores.

If gross, you must be a professional golfer!

Gross... I play off scratch.

sassina2
12-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Gross... I play off scratch.

No wonder Nina was impressed!

I sure am.

Wonder if Nina will play ball with an amateur who regularly scores over 100! hahahaha

Spanker
23-10-2004, 06:01 AM
What is the best way to book a hotel such as Sedona in Bintan?
In Batam,the hotel agent at the ferry terminal gives great discounts.
The walk in rates for Bintan resort hotels are generally high.
Any similar discount agents for Bintan?

sassina2
25-10-2004, 11:09 AM
What is the best way to book a hotel such as Sedona in Bintan?
In Batam,the hotel agent at the ferry terminal gives great discounts.
The walk in rates for Bintan resort hotels are generally high.
Any similar discount agents for Bintan?

Try checking rates with the travel agents in Singapore who advertise Bintan either for "group packages" or "free and easy."

You can also try asking KAHA in Batam at Batam Centre. They should have rates for Bintan Resorts too if they are doing their job.

Phone +62 778468138 or try SMS Herman from KAHA at +62 (817) 6838633

Try SMS also Calvin from Prima Tour at Batam +62 (811) 773642 He should also have rates although I am not sure if good or not.

Lastly, Pest here (or is it Gigaben) goes there often enough and should have decent corporate rates.

Let us have your FR when you are done!

Pest
25-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Try checking rates with the travel agents in Singapore who advertise Bintan either for "group packages" or "free and easy."

You can also try asking KAHA in Batam at Batam Centre. They should have rates for Bintan Resorts too if they are doing their job.

Phone +62 778468138 or try SMS Herman from KAHA at +62 (817) 6838633

Try SMS also Calvin from Prima Tour at Batam +62 (811) 773642 He should also have rates although I am not sure if good or not.

Lastly, Pest here (or is it Gigaben) goes there often enough and should have decent corporate rates.

Let us have your FR when you are done!

Pm me,cos i do get corporate rates...for Bintan Lagoon(sedona) or Mana Mana
Please remember that Sedona is called Bintan Lagoon now.
By the way,The cewek joint at phoenix is closed this month.

Batam Man
26-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Pm me,cos i do get corporate rates...for Bintan Lagoon(sedona) or Mana Mana
Please remember that Sedona is called Bintan Lagoon now.
By the way,The cewek joint at phoenix is closed this month.

Hoi, since when you becum Tour/Travel agent huh?
You corporate rates/connections = for you to abuse wan huh?
You jiat pa sei pei eng hah?
Since now I got no maid, cum and help clean up my house lah... :rolleyes: