PDA

View Full Version : Korean FL, Cindy, is back!!!

chris86ng
23-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Got a sms from Cindy, called her check out the price, reasonable, so attack! Located at New Park Hotel. Reach hotel, called her, give me room no, went up and saw this busty gal. When i saw her, i remembered her, attacked her before which is 1 year ago. Talk cock a bit, then went for shower. Shower quite SOP, wash my little Joe clean clean, use her big bust scrub my body. After drying myself, went to the bed and wait, while she wash herself, wash her mouth and then prepare 2 glasses of water, one hot and one cold.

On the bed, she asked me to lay on the bed with my back facing her. Then she started her tongue and breast massage. Wow.. Cannot tahan, cos she knows all the G spot of my body and also feeling tickish. After going one round my legs and back, she started to attacked my ass. First was cold, my ass got a shock when just managed to adopt to the coldness, she changed plan and attacked with hot water, splashed the water to my ass and used her powerful tongue to lick and digged my ass (AR) Shiok ah....

Now turn over, same, she used her tongue and bust to massage me and then attack my ding dongs. Cold followed by hot.. wow cannot tahan liao. She keep on tickling ny joe till cannot tahan so quickly ask her to half time before my joe starts to vomit. Talk cock a bit to let Joe cool down and i started to french her and finger her, her mei mei also wet before i fingered her, can feel that she is also horny for my Joe. After about 5 mins, she started again, now is BBBJ, hot and cold treatment, after the water treatment, she used her bust to do bust fucking until almost cannot tahan, she stop, take out a cap, cap Joe and started ridding on me, moaning is a bit fake but sounds good, Did her missionary then executed her in doggie position.

Good service, no rush for time. Will be her for 2-3 month.

Name:Cindy
Look:6.5/10
Hgts:1.6m
Wgts:50 kg
Boobs:36D (For brothers that like busty gal)
Attitude:8/10, very Gal friend feeling
Foreplay:9/10
BBBJ:9/10..real hardcore almost CIM, like a king
FJ:9/10..very accommodating
Damage:$120
RTF: Yes...

Some may have conquered her before.

Those interested can PM me, reputation must be >15, I am not a OKT but since she give good service, i am willing to share with my brothers

Cheers

z4cht3r
24-10-2004, 12:39 AM
is her number 901982.. or 961146..?? :confused:

phantom_vroom
24-10-2004, 12:40 AM
A PM have been sent to you........ :D

wilson84
24-10-2004, 01:31 AM
thanks for the contact.. cheers

chris86ng
24-10-2004, 01:43 AM
no problem, just trying to share contacts, don forget about me when got goood gal, must share ah...

thanks for the contact.. cheers

z4cht3r
24-10-2004, 04:12 PM
AHHHHHHHHH.......juz came back from Cindy's place...wad an unforgetable experience!! A worthwhile 1 too..

after she called me, i straightaway went up to her rm..she's hiding behind the door sum more! she's not a looker (looks 30+) but definitely got some big knockers..HAHA..since i'm here for her 36D tits..so went in lah..WTF she's watching vasantham central..say wad she like their dances..wad a joke

she's not bad..will flirt wif u to start the ball rolling n touch ur shaft..b4 going for shower. bathed me, bathed her then exit into the bedroom liaoz..here comes the most exciting part: hot/cold water prepared, powdered herself, i lie facing down..use her bosoms to 'massage' my back, wahhh..the hot/cold ass treatment was damn shiok man..1st time getting it from a FL..

1st she'll spit some water on ur ass, then proceed to catlick it..hot & cold alternating..then i can't take it..precum..1st time got so much precum!! then the action continues..sucking my balls..by now, my shaft was already rock hard n ready to roll(or rather poke) :D

i stand on the bed n let her kneel down to service me..very gd licking n suction..end up i was thrusting her mouth man..she nearly sit out all the water onto the bed..after 3 tries of hot, cold, hot..she capped me n the action begins

she wanted to ride my fat dick so i let her..moan abit fake but who cares..keep saying she want more more..so i give her lor! turn her to missionary n rammed her hard..my whole 17cm was inside her lor..damn shiok she say..then comes my fav. doggie!! i got off the bed n stand uprite..pull her to the edge of the bed n in i go..farking shiok ah..

then took it out, went onto the bed n ask her to suck me off till i cum..but sadly, she took it out n i spilled it over her hand instead..shagged out, i juz lied on the bed..after she wash up, came over n gave my dick a gd bye kiss, n i went to wash up n left as she say got another guy coming up..

i more very impt thing..she has this scar juz slightly below her breasts, wonder if its becoz she had a boob job..some parts of her breasts like got sumthing inside oso..maybe silicone bah..but overall, very gd service..dame worth my $$ spent!! :p

N.B brothers who have read my this FR n liked it, can kindly pls up my rep pts..thnx n hope u all have a gd bonking time while i'm away abroad in the month to come..CHEERS!!

takashi926
24-10-2004, 08:33 PM
:D yoz bro chris86ng , pm u already ~~

shanefoong
25-10-2004, 12:37 AM
It all started with a call. I introduced myself timidly and asked for Cindy. Speaking in an unfamiliar accent, she had a girlish and friendly voice. I was told she is Korean, we conversed mainly in Chinese with a bit of English here and there. Cindy was free at that moment, so having remembered what my secondary skool teachers taught me, i strike when the iron is hot and hard.

Knock, Knock!
On the door knob hung the "Please do not disturb" sign, so i knew i was at the right place. The most exciting part of everything is the moment before you meet the girl. I let my imagination run wild and excitment built up inside me. The door knob clicked and turned and behind the door stood a jap/korean looking girl. She was in a pink, short, sexy dress. Her bosoms were overflowing from the tightness of the dress. Her hair was light brown and tied up in a pony tail. She greeted me with the warmness of an old friend and invited me in.

Warming up
We chatted for a while. She had this joyous, almost happy attitude, which was infectious. For once i did not feel the awkardness prior to the impending action. Within moments we were talking like we knew each another very well. She playfully grope my crotch a couple of times. Not the kind that would leave guys bending over and holding themselves, but in a teasing, semi flirting manner. She asked if i needed a bath. I said only if she bathed with me. So she begin stripping playfully, and i feasted my eyes on her pair of 36D. As if sensing my desire for her, she moved closer to me and unbuttoned my pants. Slowly she unzipped me and removed my underwear. The bath was rather SOP except that she soaped my ass too.

Action!
She asked me to lie on my front and rubbed her cunt on the end of my calf, which was surprisely sensual. Then she proceeded to rub her magnificent pair of 36D all over my back and my butt. What came next was the first for me, the much acclaimed ass rimming! She complemented it with the hot-cold method, the alternating hot and cold sensation on my ass was simply amazing.

The hot-cold treatment was extended all through my butt and back and my balls. I flipped over and she continued on my shaft. A good blow requires more than just skill. It takes effort. And i can really see the effort she put in to pleasure me. I was struggling to keep my eyes open to savour the moment. I just love it when she does it from between my legs looking at me seductively, giving me full view of the action, and at the same time, i'm able to grab her breasts. Enough! my determination is totally crashed by her. She capped me and i had the best time of my day in minutes.

FR
looks: 7.5/10
boobs: 8.5/10 (36D)
body: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj:7.5/10
rtf: no (i never do them twice)
AR: yes
attitude: 9/10
damage: $120

Her attitude and service is the best i have ever experienced, and i'm tempted to say might be better than those professional HC or geylang ones. She is not extreme to the point it appears fake and i can feel her genuinity. When a girl really does put in her heart to pleasing you, it shows. And Cindy has that. 5 stars!!

chris86ng
27-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Brothers

Those who have bonk Cindy and thinks that she is good, cos you post FR on the forum to share?

:P

joe2222
28-10-2004, 03:09 AM
Brothers

Those who have bonk Cindy and thinks that she is good, cos you post FR on the forum to share?

:P

bonked her yesterday. fabulous bonk, thanks to bro chris86ng.

ok, back to my FR. wasn't really wat i expected, but rather sweet lady. her mandarin not very good, so had to talk slower to her in order for her to understand wat i was saying.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking a stranger i have just met. very jovious gal.

Ratings:
looks: 7 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 8 (think got 36C or D)
body: 7 (a little on the fleshy side)
AR: 8.5 (1st time for me, hot and cold treatment very stimulating)
BBBJ: 8.5 (cold and hot treatment again, nearly CIM)
fj: 7.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
damage: 120 bucks
RTF: got several others on my list, so maybe not.

If my FR no good, pls pardon me. Overall a very satisfying bonk. once again, thanks to bro Chris86ng. cheers.

chris86ng
28-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Well done, brother for the FR

Brothers, if u have bonk her, do post FR on the forum and this will chesse up the shiokness..

derek07262001
28-10-2004, 11:04 PM
hmmm...how come this Cindy...the pattern sounds abit like Joyce or Yinnie one...well...anyone can confirm??

chris86ng
29-10-2004, 04:29 PM
She is a different person....

jacky chan
29-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Thanks to Bro Chris, jus try her today, seeing is believing, her boobs is big and her service is the best as compared to HC or others. She is from Korean but stay at Taiwan for a year . As mentioned, her cold and hot treatment is damn good that u have to ask her to stop and rest a while. And her boby massage is excelent. She rub some cream on her big boobs and let your "bro" up and down, wow so shoik.the rest of the description is the same as bro chris mentioned. Trying is believing, A+++. Anywhere, she will only be here for 2 months. Better be fast u want to have the fun. Cheers

maleman67
29-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Hi bro.... could you share Cindy's number? Tks

AHHHHHHHHH.......juz came back from Cindy's place...wad an unforgetable experience!! A worthwhile 1 too..

after she called me, i straightaway went up to her rm..she's hiding behind the door sum more! she's not a looker (looks 30+) but definitely got some big knockers..HAHA..since i'm here for her 36D tits..so went in lah..WTF she's watching vasantham central..say wad she like their dances..wad a joke

she's not bad..will flirt wif u to start the ball rolling n touch ur shaft..b4 going for shower. bathed me, bathed her then exit into the bedroom liaoz..here comes the most exciting part: hot/cold water prepared, powdered herself, i lie facing down..use her bosoms to 'massage' my back, wahhh..the hot/cold ass treatment was damn shiok man..1st time getting it from a FL..

1st she'll spit some water on ur ass, then proceed to catlick it..hot & cold alternating..then i can't take it..precum..1st time got so much precum!! then the action continues..sucking my balls..by now, my shaft was already rock hard n ready to roll(or rather poke) :D

i stand on the bed n let her kneel down to service me..very gd licking n suction..end up i was thrusting her mouth man..she nearly sit out all the water onto the bed..after 3 tries of hot, cold, hot..she capped me n the action begins

she wanted to ride my fat dick so i let her..moan abit fake but who cares..keep saying she want more more..so i give her lor! turn her to missionary n rammed her hard..my whole 17cm was inside her lor..damn shiok she say..then comes my fav. doggie!! i got off the bed n stand uprite..pull her to the edge of the bed n in i go..farking shiok ah..

then took it out, went onto the bed n ask her to suck me off till i cum..but sadly, she took it out n i spilled it over her hand instead..shagged out, i juz lied on the bed..after she wash up, came over n gave my dick a gd bye kiss, n i went to wash up n left as she say got another guy coming up..

i more very impt thing..she has this scar juz slightly below her breasts, wonder if its becoz she had a boob job..some parts of her breasts like got sumthing inside oso..maybe silicone bah..but overall, very gd service..dame worth my $$ spent!! :p

N.B brothers who have read my this FR n liked it, can kindly pls up my rep pts..thnx n hope u all have a gd bonking time while i'm away abroad in the month to come..CHEERS!!

maleman67
29-10-2004, 10:59 PM
cindy sounds great... any chance you could share her contact? Thanks.

Got a sms from Cindy, called her check out the price, reasonable, so attack! Located at New Park Hotel. Reach hotel, called her, give me room no, went up and saw this busty gal. When i saw her, i remembered her, attacked her before which is 1 year ago. Talk cock a bit, then went for shower. Shower quite SOP, wash my little Joe clean clean, use her big bust scrub my body. After drying myself, went to the bed and wait, while she wash herself, wash her mouth and then prepare 2 glasses of water, one hot and one cold.

On the bed, she asked me to lay on the bed with my back facing her. Then she started her tongue and breast massage. Wow.. Cannot tahan, cos she knows all the G spot of my body and also feeling tickish. After going one round my legs and back, she started to attacked my ass. First was cold, my ass got a shock when just managed to adopt to the coldness, she changed plan and attacked with hot water, splashed the water to my ass and used her powerful tongue to lick and digged my ass (AR) Shiok ah....

Now turn over, same, she used her tongue and bust to massage me and then attack my ding dongs. Cold followed by hot.. wow cannot tahan liao. She keep on tickling ny joe till cannot tahan so quickly ask her to half time before my joe starts to vomit. Talk cock a bit to let Joe cool down and i started to french her and finger her, her mei mei also wet before i fingered her, can feel that she is also horny for my Joe. After about 5 mins, she started again, now is BBBJ, hot and cold treatment, after the water treatment, she used her bust to do bust fucking until almost cannot tahan, she stop, take out a cap, cap Joe and started ridding on me, moaning is a bit fake but sounds good, Did her missionary then executed her in doggie position.

Those interested can PM me, reputation must be >15, I am not a OKT but since she give good service, i am willing to share with my brothers

Cheers

procto1701
31-10-2004, 10:25 PM
thanks to bro chris86ng, managed to bonk her on fri night
she was dressed in pink dress and her boobs are spilling out! didi half-hard immediately!
while we undressed, she fondled down there and we proceed to the bath but no action there
like others have mentioned-good breast massage, then hot and cold bbbj. personally i prefer hot rather than cold; more comfortable to me
tried a few positions but after 1 hr, i still cannot ejaculate and she started to grumble a bit as there is another bro waiting for her. so if you are here on the forum, my apologies to keep you waiting that night :)
eventually finished with hj

looks:7/10 (looks like a middle-aged Ai Sha)
boobs: 7/10 (she claimed to be E cup, but i suspect there is boob job done as i thot i can feel "plastic bag" in the breast)
attitude: 7/10 (just don't exceed the time...)
bbbj: 9/10 (wow!!)
fj: 8/10
damage: $120 but only 1 hr

if you like the FR pls up bro chrs's rep points as i still don't have enough posts to do that

chris86ng
03-11-2004, 12:26 AM
OTE=maleman67]cindy sounds great... any chance you could share her contact? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

chris86ng
03-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Is ok, brother? Anyway i am not the one waiting to bonk her, also no wallet power to bonk her as i m not her OKT, i also like all brothers here, paying party. miss her service but sigh... no wallet power.

Brother who like her service do share a bit more on her so that we can orgas together. he he..

OTE=maleman67]cindy sounds great... any chance you could share her contact? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

bobafat
03-11-2004, 12:36 AM
chris86ng

is her contact is 9181***8 ?

I'm gonna book her next if the number is correct. I yet to recover from my blue black sustained from the bed :D

chris86ng
03-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Ya, the number is correct, so happy bonking...

chris86ng

is her contact is 9181***8 ?

I'm gonna book her next if the number is correct. I yet to recover from my blue black sustained from the bed :D

glenn553
03-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Ya, the number is correct, so happy bonking...
Hi bro, could you please pm for her number. Thanks :)

chris86ng
04-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Brother Glenn553

Jus pm u her number :P

Happy bonking...

Hi bro, could you please pm for her number. Thanks :)

glenn553
04-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Brother Glenn553

Jus pm u her number :P

Happy bonking...

Thanks bro, got the number, will call soon

flowerpot
05-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Thanks bro, got the number, will call soon

oh...... going to bong her now... cheers bro...

flowerpot
05-11-2004, 04:59 AM
@10.15pm, abt to finish work, so bored.. logged on to sammyboy forum, n remembered got the number of fl cindy in my PM. so give her a call, woo... nice voice, her chinese accent sounds like sunday girls.. hee... so asked her if she is free.. she said got a customer coming over in 10 mins.. so arranged a session @12.30am...
@10.45pm, cindy called n said her customer is late, so delay 15mins..
@12.50pm, i reached her hotel, n gave her a call. she said Rm XXXX(hee, cannot reveal la).

as i took the lift up, walking towards her room, the door opened just when i reached her doorstep...

went in the room, saw a 36D boobs.. wooww... get a bit hard on le..
then cindy asked me, where i lived, i told her CCK, she immediately took out a map n asked me to show her where is it. then ask me to show her where is her hotel location, orchard rd, sentosa, n harbour front. getting a bit bored.\ abt those map reading, but the playfulness in her showed out, she stroke my shaft looking very naughty into my eyes... woo.. although she's not a looker, but still get the electrified feel from my head thru my dick to my feet...

ok.. proceed to shower. step into the bathtub, n felt 2 bouncy melon rubbing my back.. the feeling is good.clean up my 'xiao didi' n off to the bed..

clean up a bit n i layed on the bed, cindy, got 2 glasses of water, 1 hot, 1 cold... asked me to lie on my chest, n the breast massage started after she applied some powder on the 2 big melons.. with lots of cat bath on my back then my front, the reak show is abt to start....

lying on my chest, she blurt some cold water on my asshole.. then catbath me again... suddenly came the hot water, wah phiang.. cannot tahan leh, with this repetition, i will catch a flu wan leh, heehe..

even b4 bj, my juice already leaking out le... really cannot tahan, after the hot/cold bj... she applied some cream on her 2 melons, then use them to play with my dick, looking at the sight where my dick is completely wrapped by the melons is already high loh....

so after the playing session, she rode on me, looking into my eyes... woo, her eyes r real bitchy... riding happily, so i did not disturb her.. change to missionary, can't tahan her melons.... so its my turn to ride on her, close her legs, i sit straight, n i start rocking on her til she cannot tahan anymore, from a naughty gal to a gal begging me to stop as she's coming... no, definitely i would'nt stop as im coming too.... told her i cannot take it le, n we came together, shouting, moaning like there's no tmr..... realeased all the juices from me n her, her used her cunt muscle trying to squash my dick... so i counter with my dick's muscle to stimulate her cunt....heehe..

after the satisfied session, i washed up, tcss for a while before leaving...
overall, a exciting experience with the hot/cold treatment....

looks:6/10(nothing much of a looker)
boobs:8/10(could be higher if the nipples were pinkish)
attitude:8.5/10(very gf feeling)
foreplay:9/10(still remember the hot/cold treatment)
bj:7/10(would be 6 if without the hot/cold blowing)
fj:6.5/10
damage:120.....
rtf: if i can't forget the hot/cold treatment...

Shiokday
05-11-2004, 01:42 PM
thanks bro chris to share the contact.

her service good but rather fake. I was told she can do 3some (1ger 2guys). So bros anyone keen to try?

My FR on her:-

looks:5/10 - looks at 30 plus.
boby: 5/10 - flabby everywhere
boobs:4/10 - veri big but veri sagging, nipples like 3 fifty cent coins add together-CMI
attitude:6.5/10(not bad)
foreplay:8/10(veri veri good hot/cold treatment)
bj:8/10(veri good also plus the hot/cold blowing)
tit fuck: 9/5 (lau lan i nearly cum on her tits)
fj:5/10
costs:120
rtf: i don't go for repeat unless...

JackWood
05-11-2004, 09:01 PM
no problem, just trying to share contacts, don forget about me when got goood gal, must share ah...

After recieving bro chris pm, i 'cheong' down to NPH to discover myself. Same as all bro mentioned her service worth 5*. :eek: Really never come across any FL have this service. Quite sop with other bro already post thread,bath using her 36D roaming around your face!!! After all the action about 1 hour, talk abit cork knowing that she was an "AV Lady" before. Nowonder her service is so profectional and can try various position. All bro who can "tahan" all this, really worth trying.....

Btw, tks bro chris...really happy bonking :o

chris86ng
05-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Brother

Anyway, i mentioned before that she is not a looker, service is more important and she knows her job well, so just hope that you like her special treatment.

Cheerss..

astrozz
07-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Tried here today (Tks bro chris) , what I experienced was the same as what has been described . Must say that she is a playful girl , dancing and singing and teasing , I like those tits , made her lie on her back , mounted her chest for titty fuck , she was holding her boobs to sandwish my dick and sticking out her tongue as I was thrusting , occasionally put my dick into her mouth and back to titty f -ing her ,she said can cum in her mouth and so thats what I did , shot my load into her mouth and on her neck , the rest is history.

Price is reasonable and I left feeling great.
;)

guyhere
08-11-2004, 03:16 AM
tried her too. ya really like wad all the FRs above mentioned. not really a looker but service wise nothing short of good. for bros who are into service n those 36D u all should really try her.
btw she seems quite hot. everything i call sure got advance booking 1 damn sian. yesterday also have to rush there. i tink i saw the bro in que after me when i was waiting for the cab to go off though.

chris86ng
08-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Well done brothers...

keep the ball rolling and keep the forum going, those who just got her no, like her service, pls do post a FR of her, u know, i like to share with people experiences.

Cheers

:)

feng
09-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Was rather busy lately but nevertheless still have to post a FR after yet another good experience. This time round by a busty lady. I think her BJ and tit-fuck is the more enjoyable part!

My FR:

looks:6/10
body: 6/10
boobs:8/10 - melons make up for everything.
attitude:8/10
bj:8/10
tit fuck: 8/10
fj:7/10

chris86ng
09-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Well done for your FR brothers. More details will be better.

Cheers

chris86ng
12-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Brothers who got her number and tries her, pls do post a update FR on her. Just to make sure and allow the rest who are keen but scare tat is a joke to go and bonk. I am not a OKT but just trying to share good services

Cheers

takashi926
12-11-2004, 07:44 PM
was rather busy last 2 week , no time to post fr..
anyway tried her 2 weeks ago, she is definely not a looker , but since fr was not bad , so still tried her when saw her in the hotel,i must say service wise she is really the best , hot / cold water treatment as usual but really shoik finish her in doggie style ... very comfortable as her service is so hot ..
her boobs is real la i can be sure but one thing bad is the cunt quite loose
=P

looks:5/10
boobs:8/10 got D cup la
attitude:9/10
bj:10/10
tit fuck: 8/10
fj:6/10
damge: 120
rtf: maybe

cubic
12-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Tried Cindy yesterday .... deepavali holiday.

Fix appointment and went to meet her. As mention by other bros, service good but looks not my meat.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: more than handful
BBBJ + AR : 8/10
Tits fuck: 8/10
FJ : 7/10

RTF: may not.

. can find 5cts and 10cts on her body ... body complexion not that attractive especially her aerolas ... looks a bit weird. Overall very frenly and chatty.

Thanks bro chrisng for sharing !!

chris86ng
13-11-2004, 12:25 AM
No Problem brother, so long you enjoy the service, end of the day, mentioned before, cindy is not a looker but her service is first class.

Happy Bonking for those who has her number but haven't engaged her

cheers

:p

ahFaRt
13-11-2004, 04:37 AM
hi bro~ i am ionterested in cindy~well can i have her contact number?

ahFaRt
13-11-2004, 04:43 AM
hi bro~ heard u bonk cindy~ well when r u going again? we 2gether go~ we maybe ask her whether can 2 persons 2gether or not~ hehehehee~ btw her contact is the 90 blah blah blah wan? outside now many ppl give different number...can u give me her actual number?

ahFaRt
13-11-2004, 04:46 AM
hi bro~ heard u going to bonk cindy~ can i have her number too? i wanna bonk her this coming weekend~ thanks bro

cashier123
13-11-2004, 08:37 AM
Hi Bro, i m new to this site. can she speak english. anyway i like big tits. can i hv the number.

ahFaRt
14-11-2004, 08:03 AM
hi bro~~ can give me cindy number?

Mr_Cusious
14-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Hi brother, This is mr_cusious.I am a newbie inside here. Can u pls intro cindy to me. i will intro u great gal if i get to knw more

chris86ng
14-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Just PM u all her number.

Happy bonking :P

Spursgetz
14-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Tried her 2 weeks ago but then too busy with work. promised a FR so here a short one since many FR on her liao:

Face : 5/10 (well...she's not known for the face wat which everyone know already)
Body : 6/10 (really huge boob but then...abit ugly since you can really see the vein spreading around the whole breast, and nipple not to my likeing)
BBBJ : 7/10 (as mentioned, hot/cold treatment and really take her time, no rush, something special with the AR with hot/cold treatment too. But dun like frequent spitting and changing of water in her mouth, as just when u enjoying, she changed again :(
FJ : 6/10 Me took long to cum but no compliant from her, just asked me a few time who so long...actually I was turn off by her fake moaning and also she kept saying, "oh yes..harder..etc etc which I really dun like. Prefer geniune feeling type.

will not return but must say worth a try for her hot/cold AR and BBBJ. But I'm someone who get difficult to cum if find the face not pretty so not my cup of tea.

However, thanks bro Chris for sharing.

Cheers

EZboy
15-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Hi Bro Chris,

After reading this entire thread, you finally convinced me to sign up and check out Cindy. Can I make a request for her contact info pls?

Cheers,

EZ Boy

chris86ng
16-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Brother Ezboy

alreadi pm u her no liao..

kiro
17-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Brother Ezboy

alreadi pm u her no liao..

Bro,

i PM you liao, appreciate her number too. Thanks!

kiro
18-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Thanks to bro mandoff for giving me Cindy's contacts.

My first FR (pass bo?):

Made a booking with her this morning, and went with a hardon to New Park Hotel... Heard about all the rave reviews, so really very curious.

Reached hotel and call her, she just woke up! she said give her 5 mins and she'll call me back. waited for 5 mins and hp ring, so went up. i just walking down the corridor only and she know i coming liao, auto open door, haha... as usual hide behind door (she got anything new?? keke) she was wearing a pink figure-hugging dress with ample cleavage... Wow... see liao didi SEDIA!

once the door close, she grabbed my didi and lead me to the room, keep fooling ard with me and start to unbutton my shirt and pants...

i kind of like her face, quite cute and large round eyes... after i have undressed, she too undressed. saw her figure and abit turn-off liao... got tummy fats and her nene sagging liao. but since i'm already here, so what the heck, just make full use, afterall, she was highly recommended. so grabbed her nene... hmmm... i really think it's implants... can feel that it's got something inside kind of feeling. then she lead me to the bathroom and bathing was SOP.

she lead me back to the bed and ask me to lie face down. and as expected (cos i read wat all other bros wrote) she give me body massage, and hot/cold AR (this is my first AR and truthfully, i dun enjoy AR...). After AR, she turn me over and give me the much awaited hot/cold bbbj. maybe cos of the over-anticipation, but i find it nothing special lor... so i asked her to just give me normal bbbj and she did. her normal bbbj is much better than the hot/cold version (my personal view). then she ask me do i want to be bbbj till i cum or wanna FJ then CIM. OF COS i chose FJ till CIM haha... so cap on and ride on!! with her on top for a while, i rise up so that we are sitting facing each other (with me still in her), and i start atttacking her nene... suck and suck and suck till she cannot tahan... then change to standing doggie. bang her till shiok, and can see her legs start to wobble (wondering if it's cos she came????) then finally change to me on top and bang bang bang... just before cumming, i pulled didi out, whip away the condom and she auto put her mouth to my didi. after some hand-jacking action and her mouth on my didi, my didi start to spew barley ;) she wanted to withdraw, but my free hand held on to her head, and can she start to gag abit (cos i usually have ALOT of cum one)... after i have spewed, she covered her mouth with one hand and rushed to the bathroom and spit out my cum... then she smiled and commented that i have so much cum! haha!! i knew that, thus i always like CIM... think it's my fetish to see gals gag on my cum (dun flame me hor bros...). then finally wash up, dress up and she receive another call from another bro just before i left. his appointment was 1230 hehe... so i bid her farewell.

Face: 8/10 (i like her face)
Figure: 5/10 C Cup but sagging, got some scars and tummy fats...
bbbj: 6/10 i prefer the normal bbbj rather than the over-rated hot/cold bbbj
fj: 6/10 normal with lots of fake moaning, and 'yeah baby', 'f@#k me baby' etc...
RTF: nope, sorry, just not my cup of tea

TBogard
19-11-2004, 12:09 AM
just got back from my first encounter with cindy, all i can say is, such service is a first for me. feeling stressed out today, remembered bro chrisng giving me cindy's contact(thanks), decided to give it a call. it was my first FL so a bit nervous, dont know what to say to her, just the usual 2230 at her hotel.

upon entering the room, again as usual, she hid behind the door, reason being she dont wanna be seen by the neighbours. once i see her, 'ai sha' came into mind, albeit an older version. nevertheless, still cheerful and very friendly, totally no feeling of awkwardness here.

ok, stop the story, think the FR would be more useful in here. Start, the usual soaping, careful soaping of the arse and brudder.
after wipe clean, went onto bed face down, start her cat licking all over, with some cold water in her mouth, and nibbling on sensitive parts of the body.

she told me in korea, girls have to learn how to make love, so that her husband will enjoy, hence the very careful treatment. she put some toilet paper under my dick, and start the infamous ice/fire treatment on AR, really amazing stuff.

after the foreplay, capped me and started riding on top of me, sound effect top, but i think got weight pressing down at dick, hard to cum, so change to missionary.

all this time, she was doing the tongue swirling action, since missionary stance, almost face to face, cannot tahan and french her, frenched all the way till cum.

not end of story yet, haha, she say after cumming, cannot get out of bed so fast, must relax all muscles and rest. performed a massage on me, pressed a few acupoints saying will aid in recovering the little brudder(dont know true or not, but i believe her la)

funny thing was, when we both were talking cock to wait for times up, a bro called, i think wanna pay her a visit, but i was there, and when she dont know how to explain to him in proper english(her english not so good, better in mandarin), she gave me the phone to talk to him
wahhaha(bro pls acknowledge me when u see this, wanna know whom i talked to)

ratings as follows

face: 9/10 (really look like ai sha, told me she even acted/modeled in cat III movies before)
breasts: 8/10 (big, but i dont know how to measure)
bbbj: 9/10 (fire and ice)
fj: 8/10 (will to accomodate, and very gf feel)
rtf: sure, why not

chris86ng
20-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Well done brothers, keep the FR cumming. :P

ahFaRt
23-11-2004, 01:01 AM
hi bro~ went to bonk cindy 2nd time and she already treat me as friend,once inside room,we chit chat abt everything,abt other gers working at keong saik, then start everything~ bath sop, then cold/hot water of AR and BBBJ and bonking time, as usual i CIM in her and she told me that today i am very powerful~ i wonder how come i so power also....

Face:6/10
Body:7/10
Ar:7/10
BBBJ:10/10 CIM wat should we expect
FJ:7/10
Dmg: 1st time is $120
2nd time is $100 Today

she told me if i go again next time the dmg will be $80 or even maybe FREE..thats wat she told me coz she say she likes me ;) and she is going back to korea next month so bros out there~ faster bonk her before she left

stomper
23-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Well done brothers, keep the FR cumming. :P

Thanks for sharing BROTHER!!!! :D

tony888
23-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi! All,

I don't want write details of this Cindy becasue so many FR from SB (we need reduce duplicate information), but have some additional comments as following:

1. Cindy got another name is Bell from South Kor;
2. AR & BJ very skillful; (better 'jack-off' first b4 make love with this expert)
3. Huge Nai-Nai but very ugly; (seem fake or operated)
4. Very friendly - after sex can provide massage within one hour.

Thanks

Shiokday
23-11-2004, 12:07 PM
hi bro~ went to bonk cindy 2nd time and she already treat me as friend,

so you managed to find out if she does 3some? :D

tony888
23-11-2004, 02:48 PM
so you managed to find out if she does 3some? :D

Hi, brother,

I have asked her such question - 3some

Her answer: YES! She does. (S$120 + S$120 = S$240 within one hour)

Enjoy

sponge05
25-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Got her last evening.

Cindy - Korean

Looks: 7
Big round eyes, quite tall, long hair, cute face.

Body: 7
Big tits and nice butt. Overall quite nice.

BBBJ: 7.5
Use hot and cold water but frequent stops to spit out the water. Allows CIM.

AR: 7
Use cold and hot water.

FJ: 7
The way she moans a bit fake but nevertheless a good actress. Accomodating and aim to please.

Attitude: Good. Very chatty, friendly and like to tease you from the moment you step into the room till the moment you step out. Plus nice body massage especially when she used her tits to massage my dick.

RTF: Might

Total Damage: S$120 for 1 hr.

chatoh
25-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi Bro !
By Threesome you mean Cindy and another FL and the customer, or two customers and Cindy ? :rolleyes:

Hi, brother,

I have asked her such question - 3some

Her answer: YES! She does. (S$120 + S$120 = S$240 within one hour)

Enjoy

Man_male
29-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Hi! All,

1. Cindy got another name is Bell from South Kor;

Thanks

Hi jus tried her under the name of Bell. Here are the stats:

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (not slim or thin, but can consider average size. 35/26/34 maybe)
Boobs: 8.7/10 (quite big, more than a handful)
bbbj: 7/10
tf (tit fuck): 9/10 (very skillful, know's how to handle her tits kekeke)
fj: 7/10 (wah lao, either that day i no power or she really damn skillful. know how to control her cunt muscles, can make u cum very soon. For me lasted onli abt 12 mins. usually i can last longer.
Attitude: 7.5/10 (very professional and friendly)

I think she is quite professional. One bro mentioned that she told him that she work in AV industry b4. I believe it can be true.
Anyway, won't repeat what has been already written. Overall a worth it and good fuck.

chris86ng
29-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Well done guys, really like the way you all have describe her service. Also she mentioned a millions thanks for brothers that had supported her.

cheers

Happy bonking

atlasman69
29-11-2004, 09:24 PM
yo bro,

i am gerry. i just tried karen and you can get my credentials from acer3939.

i am also a regular of win, sky, bo and ed.

would like to try this korean gem .... hope you can share the number with me.

if you need any info from me about girls .... will share all i know with you!!

thanks in advance.

cheers!

gerry

NewAce
29-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Yup, wonder if you guys find her look abit like that AI SHA!! Well she does resembles abit.. but on a older version of Ai Sha.

Got to bonk her today evening. Shall leave up the FR since alot of ppl had posted. Only thing i had with her is when missionary with her, dun know when i pump deep inside... the tip of the penis can feel a ball like thingy inside her and i am actually brushing that ball up and down?

Wonder if that is the G-spot.. so i work onto that and pump till i cum... When i release my load liao.... my bro still inside her and this time can feel inside her... that the cunt is like wanting to urine like that.. think she cum as well... Can really feel the motion inside her hole.. Something new to me..haha

chris86ng
02-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Brothers

Not sure whether is good or bad news????

Cindy is going back end of the month, so those who mentioned want to bonk her, if u feel tat u don't want to miss this chance, u need to speed up.

Cheerss

chris86ng
07-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi, brothers

Any new update FR on Cindy, haven't heard from brothers for quite a while liao...

Pls do remember to share the updates

Cheersss....

eagle0405
19-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Thanks Bro Chris, up your points several times (also on my fren behalf)

I will do away with the SOP observations on Cindy but I would like to share some contradicatory ones :

a) Korean ? - No, I don't think so, as I try Korean b4. Cindy seems to be from the nothern side of China where they are muslims and mixed blood. Noticed that her english is much better than Korean. The same line of Korean was repeated. Suprising her chinese articulation though slow is somewhat enough for a conversant chat. Definitely not Korean !!!

b) Service ? - Agreed- superb as I really enjoy the heaven and very good if you are a first timer as she will take the lead all the way. Even the massage to pump out the excess sperms in your organ after the exercise. Whew , few long stretch of your didi with some pressing on your groin area. Slightly uncomfortable but afterwhich I could felt my system was cleansed anf free from the aftermaths of sperms slow flowing out.

c) Boobs massage - deserved some special praise. Excellent !!! Almost cum but will waste $$$. If 2 shots, then worth a shot here...

d) Skin ? - I will give this rating only an average.

Overall, bonkster - at this price worthwhile to try. Well, she is also very friendly.............

BabySpiderman
27-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Tried her two Saturdays ago. Called her and asked for 2 shots and she insists on $100 per shot. sigh... as the bros here described her skills, I think I will cum very fast. So before I visit her, I went to Petain to have a cheap release one hour before my slot with her.

Opened the door, was not so excited by her looks. But she make up with her friendliness and playfulness. She looked more like a Jap to me. Her boobs are big, not her nipples and aeora seems funny - look abit like scar mark to me.

Service wise, as described by most bros here... same sort of treatment. So I'll just post the ratings:

Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (C Cup) -a bit sagging
AR: 5/10 (not much licking, just touch touch a bit)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Probably not.
Damage: $100

shanghaijen
27-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi bros,

Just tried Cindy. First time trying a Korean FL so was rather excited before I got there. Here's my FR:

The door opened before I could press the doorbell but there was no one there, which added to the intrigue. As I stepped in, she popped out from behind the door. Dressed in a skimpy red top and matching red g-string, my first impression was she's definitely not a looker. She's not ugly, but definitely doesnt top my pretty list. I believe a 6/10 rating is pretty fair for her average looks.

Was slightly disappointed, but she made up for it by her bubbly personality. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and helped me out of my clothes while I tugged at the strings that held her skimpy outfit together.

Her body was again slightly disappointing. She's probably in her mid-30s, so reports that I've read about her being a student is definitely not true. She said she was a dancer at some cruise....Anyway, for boob lovers, she's got nice huge melons. A little saggy, but I've seen worse.

Bath was ordinary. She's enthusiastic, but a little on the rough side. Personally I prefer the gentle type.

Anyway, after the bath, she made me lie down and did some body massage with her tits and pussy. Again, plenty of energy and enthusiasm, but not really to my liking as I like slow gentle stroking and stimulation. She continued to rim me with cold/hot treatment. Pretty good, but not GL150 cat standard.

After that, she turned me over and rubbed her ample tits on me. The best part was when she rubbed lotion on her 36C breasts and gave me a tit fuck. This was the highlight for me. She then proceeded to give me a blow. Definitely good suction power and tongue action. Was enjoying the blow so much that asked her if could CIM, she agreed and sucked me dry. After that she gave me a short massage.

Overall, a decent experience for a FL. One of the better FL I've tried, and for the price, $100, well worth the experience. But I don't think I'll go back for a second shot as I like girls with nice slim bodies (big tits are a bonus, but not necessary). Her tits sagged a little, and she had stretch marks across her stomach, which was a major turn off for me.

Hope this helps bros who are deciding whether to try her or not.

Cheers.

Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Tit Fuck: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10

cCup23
27-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Hi, Bro Chris86, I have PMed you for Cindy's contact.

chris86ng
27-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Brother cCup23, PM u her number liao.

Happy bonking.. :)

cCup23
29-12-2004, 07:35 PM
My FR on Cindy as promised:

Face: 6/10
Not really a stunner. 'Cute' can be used to describe her. A round face with big eyes.

Body: 6.5/10
Big breasts. At least 36C. Large areolas, machiam 50 cent coin. Skin is average. She is abit on the 'ba-ba' side and her waist is not slim. For boob lovers.

BBBJ: 8/10
Quite good. Strong suction with lots of tongue action. Hot and cold treatment was good.

FJ: 6/10
Fake moans and exaggerated calls. Even porn actresses aren't so vocal. Service was abit rushed as phone rang quite a number of times during session. She was calling everyone back as soon as I was finished.

RTF:maybe.

Spiderrider
31-12-2004, 01:43 PM
for all the bros wanting to book her,she'll be back around 5 Jan 05.....just to inform.....

chris86ng
04-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi Guys....

I am back.... Ha ha... obviously not i am back, but CINDY is back in operations for a month.

Just went to see her and tried her service again, cos miss her service, was her first customer. And good news is, service is still the same, no change, HOT & COLD treatment, still so horny.... and also wow... her blossoms are still so big.... imagine your little bro in between the blossoms, almost shoot out, quickly ask her to stop and finish her off in missionary position.

She ask me to send her loveliest regards to all the brothers in this forum that had visited her.

For those brothers who are interested in her, you can see this thread for her spec, if you want to conquer her nolls(blossoms), pls pm me. I will do a quick filter before helping her as she mentioned last time round, there was a lot of pranks calls and visits, so this time round, she wants us to control a bit.

Just a reminder, i am not an OKT, but cos her service is good so i am here to share with you, and for those blossoms lovers, she will suit you.

Cheers

chris86ng
05-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Bro

Sorry that currently i can't give you her contacts as she is trying to be safe, but not to worry, i will speak to her again, and will persuade her to let me give out her no, so that u all can contact her direct, which i think all bros are more comfortable in. will update you again.

Happy Bonkings

killer123
05-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Just to share my FR with Cindy

Fig: 36D-24-36
Frenching: Yes
Hot & Cold treatment: Yes
Good Breast massage from back to front.
GF Feeling: Yes
Shower: Yes
No Rush
Very Horny.....
Moaning....
RTF: If Vit M allows

Cheers

Thanks Bro Chris

Happy Bonking

trilogy
05-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Thanks Bro Chris for the arrangement.

Will post FR after the mission.

Thanks

googleplex
05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Just want to ask about Cindy. I have tried her years back but now I have lost her number. Missed her past visits. Please send me her contact.

chris86ng
07-04-2006, 04:10 AM
Good news, bros

Cindy is releasing her new phone no, just manage to persuade her. Jus PM me for her no and once got her no, pls don do public posting of coded phone no, let's share the gem and not destroy the gem.

We are here to help each other and also share good gem.

Happy Bonking

Cheers

chris86ng
07-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Brothers of Sammy Boy and Supporters of Cindy

Hereby, i would like to do a SINCERE APOLOGY on the last post that i have written and cause some confusions as i misunderstood Cindy's meaning of new phone no.

The correct fact is that her old phone number is still VALID but is only VALID for only her OLD timers/ friends as all of us, (friends) had actually given her the sense of security that we won't sabo her.

And this new phone no thingy is for new friends who are keen to look for her, as she wants some security/ rep screening done by us and also make sure that phone no is not given out without screening and ended up kanna sabo by people in this forum who is out to play people out.

So in conclusion, ALL Cindy's old firends can still contact her at her old no (if you haven't lost it), but if you have lost her old no, you can still pm any of Cindy's friends or me and we can pm to u, but you need to identify yourself.

For new timers who wants to test out her service, you can still pm me, but note that if your rep is lower than 20, i will not give out the number.

End of the day, pls accept my apology to all Cindy's old timer. And let us all help in keeping this Gem shiny.

Pai Say...

chris86ng
08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks for bro that still pm mi

Already reply bro that pm mi liao, so pls enjoy

Post a FR after ur bonking, thanks

chris86ng
10-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Brothers tat had received my PMs of contact no, have you enjoyed the gem or jus ask nos for fun,

Come on, post some FR to share,

Tat's wat tis forum is for... For sharing

Happy Bonking

Cheerss

chris86ng
23-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Brothers

Some updates, i heard that Cindy is going back in mid may, so for those who haven't polished tis gem, do make it fast before it goes

For those who have polished her, do post a FR in there.

Happy Bonking

chris86ng
23-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Andy

PM u Cindy's no liao, do post a FR after ur bonking:D

So happy bonking

Cheers

smay
24-04-2006, 07:57 AM
I think there are few threats on the same topic. Just post my FR in Korean Babe.http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52681

jeff_no
24-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I meet Cindy yesterday. This is my FR
Reach hotel 10mins earlier than the appointment time, call her no response. Got her call back and said room service now and call back later. Went up and saw this cute girl wearing OL. We TCSS for a while to make me feel comfotable. We went for shower and she wash me up.

On the bed she use her tongue and her big boobs to massage my back then using cold and hot water to bbbj my dick. It was very comfortable. Then she used her breast to rubber on my dick and it was shoik. First she ride on me then my turn to ride on her till I come. After finished, she did some massage to cool me down and I went to bath again. She then wear a sexy dress for me to see, it was beautiful.

Good service and no-rush

Look:7/10
Boobs:36E
Attitude:9/10 (very friendly,
Foreplay:8.5/10 (bath together, no rush and very professional)
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:9/10
Damage:$100
RTF: Yes

She can speak Mandarin and some English.

Dun mind add my points when you read this. Thk you very much!!!

bobchow
24-04-2006, 06:01 PM
yeah!!!!! jus tried her this afternoon at summerview hote.............. very good service no rush take her time to please me,,,,,, esp after we took a break my little bro oso took time off and she had to start all over again with another condom and at last give her a hard doggie ram to off load my cum....
Reasonable price damage $100 only..

Apollo
24-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I meet Cindy yesterday.

Bro, from your FR seems S$100 inc room?

glstunner
24-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Bro, from your FR seems S$100 inc room?

yes plus CD ;)

bobchow
25-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Yes..... $100 include 2 CD and room... pretty accommodating and easy going

subaru24
26-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Only can describe as

'EXCELLENT'

As per describe by all the brothers here...
Value for $.

:D

BoobloverGuy
27-04-2006, 12:04 PM
The CD she provides is it a good quality type one?

And when shes leaving?

trotter
27-04-2006, 12:54 PM
The CD she provides is it a good quality type one?

And when shes leaving?

If you are so particular about the quality of the cd...might as well buy your own preferred brand and type...Why ask such silly questions??? :rolleyes:

chris86ng
27-04-2006, 09:11 PM
She use Durex on mi

des4fuck
27-04-2006, 09:45 PM
bro

according to her she is a pole dancer in club in cruise ship

siman
27-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi bros, pm me the contact no. thanks

chris86ng
06-05-2006, 03:35 PM
She also works part time on cruise ship as pole dancer. but what she told me was that she don't like the job on board cos she will get sea sick at times. She still prefer servicing our little bros and swallowing our little bros.

He he.....

PM mi for her no, if u want her to maintain ur little bro.

Cheers

chris86ng
07-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Just updated some bros on Cindy's no. If you like her service, pls do post a updated FR on her so that all bros here will know whether her standard still up to mark or not.

Happy Bonking

;)

chris86ng
08-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Bro Cluboxed & Acidcool

Already PM you her no liao

Do call her, like her service, do post a FR and maybe can consider up my rep

Happy Bonking

Cheers

:p

Ah Heng Kia
09-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Just tried her yesterday....
Her name is Sindy, not Cindy.

The most memorable experience!!!

Will call her again.
She going back on curise again......anytime now, just waiting for her agent to call her up anytime!!

All bro, she here for limited time, quick quick call her before she went off.

Missed her :(

chris86ng
09-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Brothers

Just PM you, her number. So enjoy

Happy Bonking:p

redstorm
10-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Bros,

I heard from Cindy that she will be going off tomorrow (11th May) back to her cruise ship.... wonder if she will accept any bookings for tommorow :confused:

Will try smsing her and see how it goes.

chris86ng
10-05-2006, 06:19 PM
No Worries

Only leaving on 15 may for cruise

So don wait, attack now or else you have to wait till 20+ may liao

:D

chris86ng
10-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Brother

donkeykong99,
andylin
checkmssb

Pls PM you her number

Happy Bonking

andylin
11-05-2006, 06:43 AM
AIYA bro chris... too late la.. didn't get to see ur Msg n tried Vuitton ardy... WAD A WASTE!!!! its ok. will try her some days.. thanks anyway....

chris86ng
12-05-2006, 01:59 AM
No Problem, there is always opportunity ahead.

Happy Bonking:)

smay
17-05-2006, 02:51 PM
I was told that she left on 15 may and be back on 21 may.

lovelyboy
17-05-2006, 04:13 PM
hey guys... newbie in here... heard alot abt dis cindy...wld like to ask for her services... how to get her contacts? anyway...wats PM each other? a way to get contacts... to solve my qn... thks alot guys...

MeiEnQianEn
17-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Aiya,

Forget about this Korean Cindy.

She is very "dao" one lah.

Call her, she act as if she is a queen like that very busy cannot talk to U

This kind of dirty slut, free I also don't want to bonk.....

Knife
22-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Guys, sindy is back as she pm me today. Happy bonking:)

singaporeboy
22-05-2006, 07:38 PM
hi bro,
can any one PM me her contact no?
Sine nice to try on her.
Thanks........:D

Matrix97
25-05-2006, 11:20 PM
ok, here's my madien FR:

"sorry for the overdue report"

its was on May 6 when the pap came back to power(what do you expect) that i decided to "celebrate" and give sindy a try.

so at about 12:30am i called and a sexy voice answered...cut the story short i arrived at the designated hotel and was greeted by a "Kim Chee" dressed in a sexy revelling low cut, transparent etc piece of cloth. well i must say the look wasn't very "encouraging"...ahem.

went in sat down and chit chat abit with her, her mandarin is much better than her english and all the while her feet was tickling my little brother...whoa. next she started to do a strip tease in front of me and roped me in and started to pull my shorts down, i must say this gal can really cook up the mood. while in the shower, she rubbed my bro and clean me throughly.

on bed it was her who did most of the work with bbbj (hot and cold), cat bath, and breast fuck which i almost cum. told her to stop and then she came out with a "skill" which i have not experienced before. she spread my leg and started to cool my bro down by pressing against my thigh with her hands althe way down to my knee..well this really brought my bro to a lembek stage.

next she chat a bit wuth me before she started to raise my pole again, capped me and then gave me a rodeo demo, after 5 mins i turn to doggie and ended with doggie.
lay on bed, chat again before bathing and saying "good bye".

looks: 4.5/10
Tits: 8/10 (papaya)
bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10 (i came to fast)
good teaser....

overall, svc was good.

damaged $120/-

cristiano
26-05-2006, 11:32 AM
sms-ed her twice to make bookings but cancelled due to tight schedule. on the third time booked 1.45pm on a particular afternoon thru sms, she agreed. when i reached i called her told her i am below her unit le, she was so shocked and she went on and on abt she dun trust ppl thru sms and blablabla. i just asked her "so how?". she told me to wait while she talk to other customer see if can find a solution. called me back at about five mins. say she has a customer now but if i dun mind i can wait for half an hour, but the thing is next cuxtomer is at 3. i gave up and told her to forget it.

wasnt particularly angry cuz its my fault that i keep changing appointments. anyway i find her very polite on sms and phone. good attitude.

birdy06
26-05-2006, 03:20 PM

Hi Bro,

newbies here. can pm me her contact?

Thank you very much

Cheers

BoobloverGuy
17-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Hmmmm its been quiet for this thread, so is Cindy still around here in SG?

big fatty
17-07-2006, 09:16 AM
hi bros, cindy is not at singapore at the moment,she will be back somewhere 2nd week of august......

Smalley
08-08-2006, 09:59 PM
After many unanswered calls and sms finally managed to book Cindy today at 3.00 pm. Arrived at the hotel, called her and was given her room number. Knocked on the door, greeted by a very friendly and fair lady dressed in a chilli red bare back blouse, lacy mini skirt and g-string. We hugged and I roamed all over her body. Undressed, her breasts are really big. Showering was excellent. She thoroughly washed my didi and ass with Dettol shower cream. She squatted on top of the bath tub and pissed in front of me. What an erotic sight. She told me she had peed directly into the mouths of a few bros. Bought a tube of Durex tickling gel. She applied some on my didi and some on her pussy. The warm sensation was quite erotic. Told her I love cunnilingus but got mouth ulcers, she improvised a dental dam - her shower cap. Anyway the aroma and taste of her pussy juices were missing. She massaged my whole body with her huge breasts. Very shiok. She capped and bj me and we tried various positions. Finally ejaculated while doing doggie. She then gave me a very relaxing massage by strecting my arms and legs. She's very professional and accommodating. Will agree to any reasonable request. Bros can prearrange with her to wear any clothes and lingeries which they fancy. She has nurse uniform, office wear, dancing costumes and lots of sexy lingeries. I enjoyed my session with her very much.

Damage $100

RTF Yes

mac75sg
10-08-2006, 02:06 AM
yeah i tried her 2 mth back..wonder why she alway wear in red..bonk her 3 times...why some bro here paid $120??? thought she only $100..:D

pangsai77
23-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Just had a session with her yesterday, had a great time with her.
Sorry don't like to write FR, just a some stats for references. Thanks.

Look:7/10
Hgts:1.65m
Wgts:52 kg
Boobs:36D ( For bros that like Big titties )
Attitude:8/10, good Gal-friend feel
BBBJ:9/10.. like her hot and cold treatment
RTF: Of Course, I like kimchi

BoobloverGuy
23-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Cool shes still around here in SG eh? :)

pangsai77
25-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi people, she's back in SG for a limited period only .... so ...
what cha waiting .... for ..... make your bookings NOW...

BoobloverGuy
25-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Whoa limited period, how long will she be here?

shawnie
25-09-2006, 09:29 PM
hi bro,
really like to haf a shot at this gal, can u recommend to mei wil up yr points after i meet up with her
thanks

BolehTahan
28-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi Guys,

I notice that there is a longest scar on her tummy right below her breasts. Her breasts are also suspiciously firm despite the size, and seems kinda unreal. And her areola looks really unusual, like nothing I have seen before.

Any bros with other comments?

techiedick
14-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Met her in her hotel room somewhere Sim Lim(easy for techies like me).

She was in a red dance costume. Ask me to strip and shower. As I strip one piece of clothing, she strips the same piece too. She is a great tease. She says my didi is big and i say its it ok only. I told her that I want to bonk her the whole hour and start getting down to biz.

Very g/f feeling as we shower, she makes sure u dun slip and fall. She said 2 young bros in kan chong fall down in the bath tub. Wondering if the didi still can stand.....lie down face down first and she started to use her E-cup neh neh to massage u... then start to squirt my balls with cold water, then warm water (with her mouth). after that turn around and started bbbj... so she started to suck me with warm water in her mouth... damn good at it.. then will look at u while she sucking ur didi....fire in the hole wow great feeling like bonking pussy in the mouth. lucky i not first timer if not sure CIM one.... then she started applying lotion to her neh neh and my dick... started tit fucking... wah she damn horny, oso like to tease u by holding ur dick and whistling at it... same like what some bros said.

I faster ask for FJ. She took out a cd and slipped it over my dick.. before she slipped my dick into her pussy then started to ride u like nobody's business.... turned her around, did her missionary, then she lies on her side, just then she says my dick is till thick and deep "pain pain...." I slow down a little. She squeezed her cXXt muscles, I started to feel the tightness and started pumping faster and deeper. I cummed liao, sian ah. Normally bonk for at least half an hour.

got after sales service some more.. then started to massage every part of my body.. she targets the erogenous areas and explain to me which one good for kidneys and say after making love all the blood rush to didi must circulate the blood back.., she did for me some jua gen, to improve my bonking power.

She says my kidney is weak, cos i am feeling the pain when she masssages my feet.

Body: 7/10 (small scar just below the breasts)
Face: looks a little plastic but can lah
Boobs: 36D (looks reconstructed, but fXXkable)
bbbj: 8/10 (Fire and ice)
FJ: 8/10
massage: 8/10
Service: 10/10

Total damage: $100.00 good deal for the service and bonk

* she says she is cindy not carmen, some bro probably england no good hear wrongly as carmen. TCSS when she says she was a first year med student before, listen to her like that makes your bonking more fun.

nitecrawllerr
15-10-2006, 11:12 AM
she says she is cindy not carmen, some bro probably england no good hear wrongly as carmen. TCSS when she says she was a first year med student before, listen to her like that makes your bonking more fun.

If I am not mistaken she hold two numbers 91819xxx and 81166xxx. The latter number was advertised in the Yahoo classified as Carmen. The description and damages similar to Cindy's. I am just sharing it with bros here. So, me no hearing england...but me definitely can read england. U can checked it out at yahoo classified.

Cheers...Nc

HOTROD23
16-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Dear brothers,

I am very confused now as there's too many korean fl at this moment.
There's one lady with the same statistic with big breast but the name is LISA and another one over here stated that her name is CINDY.
So which is which now.
From what i know one operated in joo chiat and the other operated in selegie.
Are they the same lady but with different name and have two different numbers.
Help needed from all the seniors respected brothers to help solve this matter.
As some of the brothers here want to try but could only try one of them due to VITAMIN M constrain.
I want to try too but too confused now even before looking at the BIG SPOTLIGHT USING HID BULB hehe.
Thanks in advance to all the BROTHERS.:)

gouzi999
16-10-2006, 03:00 AM
korean girl ? never try before.

when will they go ?

pangsai77
17-10-2006, 11:52 AM
korean girl ? never try before.

when will they go ?

I think she will be leaving around end of the month if not latest in Nov,I am not too sure about the actual date, but what I know is that she provides great service and you'll definitely have a great time. Not for those
looking for MILF or SYT ... but for Boobies/Titties Lover ... love
her pair of wonderful knockers ... almost had me KO ... lol ...:D

HOTROD23
18-10-2006, 03:11 AM
bro chris86ng pls check your pm.
thanks bro.:)

hollowman2
21-10-2006, 04:13 AM
bro chris86ng pls check your pm.
thanks bro.

Korn666
27-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Duh .... can any nice bro please PM/give me her contacts ?
Know I am new here ... thanks :)

pangsai77
01-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Just received a SMS from Cindy, asking which bro left his
umbrella at her place today in the afternoon ? She doesn't want
to take things which doesn't belong to her . So if the kind bro
could PM me if you want your umbrella back. BTW, she will be
leaving this coming weekend .. so please hurry and make your
bookings .. don't know when she'll be back .... :)

BoobloverGuy
02-11-2006, 01:17 AM
Lucky I had a appt with her 2 or 3 weeks ago, my 2nd time with her anyway. And yes she does her usual service, especially in her lovely red dress. And still her service is shiok, especially I like her breast f***ing. :D

le113ru
02-11-2006, 01:56 AM
FR on kimchi Cindy

Arranged for an appt few days ago. Went into room and she immediately touch my didi n tcss a while. Then she did a bit of sexy dance in a skimpy red outfit. Lots of tongue licking action n CFM look.

Then start to unrobe me n herself. Led me to shower. Gave me a thorough clean up...with lots of neh neh scrub n lots of attention on my didi.

Back on bed started giving me catbath then bbbj. shiok! 1st time experience hot/cold treatment. sucking of balls too! trying v hard to tahan! then cap me n started cowgirl ride. was quite wild with constant moans. but find moans a bit fake. then change to missionary. pump her hard n fast. felt gd when her meimei squeeze my didi. went down on e big nehneh at e same time. areola damn big! both of us super horny n high liao. finally exploded in doggie.

Looks: 5/10 (look 30+, said she 25)
Body: 6/10 (a bit bah bah at some places but not fat though)
Boobs: 7/10 (BIG but saggy)
Bbbj: 7/10 (not enough suction)
FJ: 7/10

Please up my points if u like my virgin FR. Newbies looking for her contact can try Yahoo classified.

le113ru
02-11-2006, 01:58 AM
FR on kimchi Cindy

Arranged for an appt few days ago. Went into room and she immediately touch my didi n tcss a while. Then she did a bit of sexy dance in a skimpy red outfit. Lots of tongue licking action n CFM look.

Then start to unrobe me n herself. Led me to shower. Gave me a thorough clean up...with lots of neh neh scrub n lots of attention on my didi.

Back on bed started giving me catbath then bbbj. shiok! 1st time experience hot/cold treatment. sucking of balls too! trying v hard to tahan! then cap me n started cowgirl ride. was quite wild with constant moans. but find moans a bit fake. then change to missionary. pump her hard n fast. felt gd when her meimei squeeze my didi. went down on e big nehneh at e same time. areola damn big! both of us super horny n high liao. finally exploded in doggie.

Looks: 5/10 (look 30+, said she 25)
Body: 6/10 (a bit bah bah at some places but not fat though)
Boobs: 7/10 (BIG but saggy)
Catbath: 6/10
Bbbj: 7/10 (not enough suction)
FJ: 7/10
Overall service: 7/10

Please up my points if u like my virgin FR. Newbies looking for her contact can try Yahoo classified. By the way, she leaving early nov n only be back next yr.

HOTROD23
04-11-2006, 02:47 PM
First of all THANK YOU 100X to Bro Pangsai77 for the arrangement.:)

Managed to make arrangement with cindy yesterday in the evening after received pm from bro pangsai77.
Can't wait already.
Reached there on time infact 10mins earlier as i dun want to be late and cindy abit particular about punctuality.

Reached the hotel room, she was dressed in her standard red dance costume. We chit chat for a while and she keeps on touching my dick while i am still fully dressed hehe so naughty.

In the shower room she became the SAFETY OFFICER as she really makes sure that i dun slip and fall.
After shower she told me to lie down, face down on the bed while she poured powder all over her body and perform body massage on my back.
Next, she start to squirt my butt and balls with cold and warm water and i remind her not to lick my asshole. SAFE SEX hehe.

Here the best part.
She told me to turn over and started to suck my ball with cold and hot water.
Wuhu my first time experience.
Next, she capped me with strawberry condom which i bought and BJ me with the same methods. Cold and hot water.
This is one of the best long and sensual blow job i ever had.

After about 10mins she applied lotion to my dick and her breast to start body massage and breast fuck.
Next, she told me to stand up and stand at the side of the bed while she sitting at the edge of the bed and perform breast fuck again but i was to tall for her and she told me to do it while she sat on the chair.
Like porn movie man.
Than we moved on to the bed and i told her to lie down and take charge of the breast fuck sessions as i told her earlier that i only go for capped BJ and breast fuck.
After about 10mins i ejaculated and accidentally shoot to far to around her face.
She was giggling as i told her i am sorry.

She help me to clean up and told me to lie down while she washed up.
When she came back she gave me a very good juagen and i really feel relaxed after that. Too relaxed till i almost dozed off while driving back home.

Too all brothers out there just want to tell you that i really had a great time with cindy and dun missed out this chicks as she will be leaving this coming friday and only will be back early next year.

Once again thank you very much Bro pangsai77.:)

hammerjack
04-11-2006, 04:52 PM
had a sex-sion with cindy 2 mths back.

here the late FR:

sms & made appt at 12 mn with her. she replied with a few sms back to comfirrmed with me.

reach the hotel and sms her that i reached. waited almost 10 mins before she replied her room no. straight i went up to the door n ring the bell, worried if i got to the wrong room anot, wonder if she a turned off anot. within a few secs, she open the door abit,stuck her head out, checked the surrounding & eyes inspection on me. she smiled n welcome me into her room with a pick color sexy nitewear. my turn to inspect her. nice ht, can see thur her nitey thats her boobs r hugh! my dicky start to have a little reaction.
she break the ice with 1/2 fuck english askin " so late finished work? " and start doin some dirty dancing infront of me, reach out to my jeans and rub rub my dicky n give me some slutty look. she start to help me to unbutton my clothes n off go... my shirt, pushed my down to the bed edge, remove my jeans, shoes n socks.. n i peeped thru her nitey n see the deep cleavage..
b4 she take out my boxer shorts, she slide her hand in and strokes my dick for a while and i cup her breasts thru the neck opening..

ask me to go into shower room, and she start removing her nitey, accompany me into the bathroom with a fresh tower, help me into the bathtub and start to shower me.. with untting to hold on to, i agn start fonding her breasts.. after the shower , she dried me ask me to go out and she take a shower by herself.

i lay on the bed to for her. she asked to lay on my chest.. she start to apply some lotions on herself, prepared some glasses n water... the next moment i nod, she applied some lotions on me, start breasts massage me and lick me... asked me to rise up my ass, she play wif my super hard on dick, and spray some ice coldm & luke warm water to my ass hole, which make me feel good.. she turned me ard, breast massage me and lick me from neck down, to my groin areas, tickles my balls and my legs.. make me feel good , relaxed.. she start doin bbbj with cold water then followed by luke warm water and repeat a few times. make me feel like CIM.. i help myself to touch her pussy, not wet.. sian 1/2.. touch abit, tried to finger her but she politely stop me. after that she continue her normal bbbj with good suctions and eyes lookin at me. make me sat on the bed edge and bbbj and breasts fuck me kneelin down on the carpet agn. i cant help but fonding her hugh breasts non stop.. asked me to lay on the bed agn, she took a condom, put on for me,with her riding on top, after a while she requested missionary position, i pump her a few time and requested her to to bbbj for me agn till i cum. she agreed. i sat on the bed edge agn..suck me for another good 10mins, with eyes n look CFM. i ask if she do CIM anot , she said must add $$$.. in the ended i decide to cum on her hand.
she clean me up, asked me to rest while she go towards the bathroom. after that i go shower myself. paid her n leave with her showin me to the door.

look: 6.5 ( abit slutty & CFM)
figure: 36 D 26 34
breasts: huge, nipples also very big (abit turn off).
ht: 163cm +/-
wt: 55 kg +/-
attitude: 8
bbbj: 9.5 (hard workin & give u wanna CIM look)
cim: allowed, charged at $150
anal: did not ask
fj: 7
commnication: 1/2 fuck english
RTF: will try other gal

damages: $120 + $30 tips

pangsai77
04-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi Bro Hotrod23
Glad you managed to get a session with her ... and had a great time ..
one thing to correct is that she'll be leaving tomolo ( SUN ) .. as to
when she will be back ... I also not sure .... but will inform everyone when
she does come back ... in the meantime .... happy Bonking ... :D

BoobloverGuy
04-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Wah can cum on her face meh? :p

toyoceli1979
05-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Thks bro pangsai77 for e contact.able to contact cindy yesterday, meet at 7pm but she call back a bro already book before me so lan lan…..
Received call at 7pm,ask me now can a not? Well, on my turbo reach at 7.30pm but cannot find e place. She call me asking whether I coming, me said give me 15 min I will reach .knn ,traffic jam mah! So fast leg fast hand run to e exact location. Once reached, call her n she give e room no. here I go!
Ding dong ,door open but cannot see her as she hid behind e dr,gave me e “come in” sign. ask me to sit down n rest first as she can see I breadth heavily. Then show time start as she dance in front of me, leg ticking my balls n start undress me n herself n lead me to e bathroom n she prepared e hot water n helped me wash.
Asked me to sleep at e bed n she prepared ice n hot treatment .action start, boobs massage from back to front, spill ice n hot water to my ass. Lick me from top to below, n finally reached e top pole, ice hot, ice hot n she’s tit fuck for few sec. one word can only describe ‘shiok ahhhh……’ then climb on top n sit down ,can feel she is tightening her muscle, up down, up down….. then change to missionary pump PUMP pump PUMP ask me want doggie? Of course I want, faster pump from behind two hand over her tits aaarrggghhh……… rest peace n she give another message, telling me this n that, me listen half, don’t know half, like chicken n duck talk! Ask me to bath n she start to call bro out there to arranged next appointment! One bro supposed to meet at 8.30pm but she arrange at 9pm becos me late too! So bro out there u shld try her n not reply her “no mood liao” hehehe….. me too! call me ask me where am I in a kind of tone,me also ‘tu lan’ but I still rush there….
Attitude : 8 (like girlfriend leh!)
Look : 7 (me like her innocent look when she can’t understand what I talking)
Body : 8 (boobs big, I like!)
Bbbj : 10 (ice n hot treatment, suction power)
Fj : 7 ( shiok but bbbj more shiok )
This my own opinion if deferent from other bros pls don’t zap me hoh!
Once again, thks bro pangsai77 for e contact.
BYE BYE CINDY ! she is leaving tonight….