PDA

View Full Version : FL - 30 -40 years old POST here

maituleow
27-10-2004, 10:35 AM
hi all brothers,
opening a new thread for all kang Taos for FLs between 30 - 40 years old.
as I prefer the girls between these ages ,if fellow brothers have lobang for girls within this range, pls post and share here..likewise some other brother can open new thread for FLs between 20 - 30 years old...dun need to do extensive searches in the future for your preferred age group.

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 10:37 AM
As usual, those who start the thread should get the ball rolling first. What you have to offer us? :D

slimguy
27-10-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm interested in woman of 30-40 milf too.
Let's share!

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Post your FR first. :D

Let's share!

Klein76
27-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Let's share!

Ons type or FL type?? :) I believe girls of this ages ranges are more to ons maybe due to divorced,loneliness ....etc...anymore to comment?

cheers

slimguy
27-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Get to know a housewife 30+ from chat-line.
She only keen on phone-sex n share with u how she get fuck by her hubby.
Quite turn on when chat with her!

Acidburn
27-10-2004, 01:28 PM
So you also share your tiraks with her? :D

Get to know a housewife 30+ from chat-line.
She only keen on phone-sex n share with u how she get fuck by her hubby.
Quite turn on when chat with her!

Castrol
28-10-2004, 10:55 AM
this is just the thread i need.
i know a local chinese FL in her late 30s, Ivy. she's a divorcee working in a factory.

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.
good service and easy going, also quite horny during FJ.
damage 80 to 100 (depending on arrangement, transport)

I have posted about her before, and shared with a few bros as well. recently she contacted me for chitchat, and so i try to help her again.

Bros with a yen for mature woman, pls feel free to pm me.

siokan
28-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Anyone tried the hougang housewife,Racheal age 35 recently. Wonder if she still operating.
Damage : $150
Body : slim
Service : good (Hotwater bj) and very accomodating.

She is very selective.
First time met her in chinatown and was thinking of going to nearby 81 with her. Knn, she says 1st meeting just to see how i look like. After 5 mins say she not free and go off but will contact me next time.After a week , she didn't call me, so i take the initiative and call her. Surprise, she willing to meet. Fetch her at her house near Hougang Mall, and proceed to Changi Hotel.The rest are just SOP. She had a few regulars who meet her monthly. Wonder any of the bros here are one of her regular.

CumExplorer
29-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Bonked a 33y local FL Amy 3 monthes ago, working in Orchard area, Services quite Sop. nothing shout about. written a FR b4 in the forum. dont know whether she still doing or not.

Like mature 30s ladies, hehe.

CumExplorer
29-10-2004, 08:30 PM
i know a local chinese FL in her late 30s, Ivy. she's a divorcee working in a factory.

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

I have posted about her before, and shared with a few bros as well. recently she contacted me for chitchat, and so i try to help her again.

Your Ivy 90618xxx?? also late 30s working in factory, but seems number not working lay. maybe different person. Can pm me the new number, Thanks!

siokan
31-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Your Ivy 90618xxx?? also late 30s working in factory, but seems number not working lay. maybe different person. Can pm me the new number, Thanks!

Is she the Ivy staying in Bukit Panjang? Very talkative. Pretty short, i think 1.5m. Her number was given by a bro in irc. Meet her in a food court in Bukit panjang and chit chat. Thought it was a ONS and keep hinting her but she keep saying is too late and she wont do it in her house.
So is she doing FL now?

searcher99
01-11-2004, 04:15 PM
[oh really can i have her no and try lagh and do fr on her???

Castrol
02-11-2004, 09:08 AM

bro you're right, that's her old no. her new one is 8111****

robinhood
02-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Bro Castrol, can share her contact?? Pls pm me, thanx!! ;)

ag188
02-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Anyone tried the hougang housewife,Racheal age 35 recently. Wonder if she still operating.

Hi, will like to exchange a ons with racheal with you. mine stay east area, got a tattoo at the back, handfull cup B breast.

RTC89
02-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Got contact from Castrol . Called Ivy last night and arrange to meet this afternoon. she ask to call her during her break time forgotten and called one hour later. Says cannot make it today; maybe another bro have booked her. Will try arranging another time. Tks Castrol for contact.

searcher99
03-11-2004, 12:21 AM
So bros who can got Ons with mature gals ? serious experiences and serious exchanging contacts that mature woman agrees to it and be careful of this cheater by the name of shawn no is 91466126

TREKLIM
04-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Any contacts Bro,
Interested to have a go with her

She is very selective.
First time met her in chinatown and was thinking of going to nearby 81 with her. Knn, she says 1st meeting just to see how i look like. After 5 mins say she not free and go off but will contact me next time.After a week , she didn't call me, so i take the initiative and call her. Surprise, she willing to meet. Fetch her at her house near Hougang Mall, and proceed to Changi Hotel.The rest are just SOP. She had a few regulars who meet her monthly. Wonder any of the bros here are one of her regular.

Pussy-Licker
16-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Got contact from Castrol . Called Ivy last night and arrange to meet this afternoon. she ask to call her during her break time forgotten and called one hour later. Says cannot make it today; maybe another bro have booked her. Will try arranging another time. Tks Castrol for contact.

Hi Bro,

Have you call Ivy and try her already? Please provide FR.

TREKLIM
16-11-2004, 05:53 PM
I am interested in Rachel any contacts?

my email is [email protected]

She is very selective.

RTC89
16-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Have you call Ivy and try her already? Please provide FR.

Have not tried IVy yet since the last time contacted her. Will try her when got back end of the month. Promise FR when tried her.

beachboii
16-11-2004, 07:17 PM
So bros who can got Ons with mature gals ? serious experiences and serious exchanging contacts that mature woman agrees to it and be careful of this cheater by the name of shawn no is 91466126

the person whom u mention above i had met him and known him in person...so far he had given me real number...i am not trying to help him or anythings but just felt that maybe the ons he give u just won't click with you..

siaosiaoguy2003
16-11-2004, 07:32 PM
can i have Ivy contact?

Pussy-Licker
21-11-2004, 03:53 PM
can i have Ivy contact?
PM me for Ivy contact. You have mature contact to share?

kiro
21-11-2004, 04:52 PM
anyone here ever tried Shirley before? i have lost her hp. look late 30s, likes to meet up at Joo Chiat 81. charges $100 for 2 shots, can CIM and she even swallow!!!!! i ever tried giving her $40 just for bbbj till COF (cum on face). face is ok looking (abit aunty), body ok also, tits B-

wondering anyone still has her contact?

sinetron
24-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks to bro Castrol, I met up with Ivy yesterday. Below is a short FR -

First impression is pretty for her age & very friendly & chatty. This help to put me at ease.

I must say her svc is good - licking nipples (kang hu quite good) slowly. BBBJ is also gentle & slow. During FJ, she is quite horny & seemed to have genuinely cummed. She doesn't rush but makes it feel like making love rather doing FL. Nice boobs but she is a bit too plump for me.

RTF - maybe. $100 for 2 hrs, 1 shot is a bit high for me.

Pussy-Licker
24-11-2004, 06:58 PM

First impression is pretty for her age & very friendly & chatty. This help to put me at ease.

I must say her svc is good - licking nipples (kang hu quite good) slowly. BBBJ is also gentle & slow. During FJ, she is quite horny & seemed to have genuinely cummed. She doesn't rush but makes it feel like making love rather doing FL. Nice boobs but she is a bit too plump for me.

Bro Sinetron,

What is Ivy height, weight, 3 waists vital measurement? Look?

sinetron
24-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Bro Sinetron,

What is Ivy height, weight, 3 waists vital measurement? Look?

My guesstimates :
H - 1.6m
W - not sure, maybe 50 plus kgs?
VS - 37C, 35, 36 ? Plump.

humblejunior
27-11-2004, 01:33 AM
yo bro,
i m geniuely a newbie here. appreciate if u can help me out by giving some contacts and info...haha. i have yet to receive a reply but for those who helped me, i shall return contacts when i hav something. million thanks even if u take the effort to jus read my mail

Pussy-Licker
28-11-2004, 04:26 PM

Hi Bro Sinetron,

Have you ever try Ivy friend, name Ah May before? She is also a matured lady age about 40 years old.

Big V
28-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Hmmm,

Never try auntie FL before... ... would like to try one

humblejunior
28-11-2004, 05:34 PM
well bro, i m a newbie here....only gt 1 contact
lisa 19yr old malay ite student
9481xxxx
damage : 100
body : fleshy
time : unlimited for 2hrs

i reali hope to xchange w ur contact...some bros here took my contact but nv return anything at all....

kinda sad....sobz

humblejunior
29-11-2004, 07:09 AM
bro, i m a newbie here.....sad to say i only hav 1 contact w me n so far hav nt received any geniune replies after giving out e num. mine is 19 yr old lisa ite student.....oso $100 for 2 hrs . apprecaite if u can give ivy's contact and i definitely will return w lisa s' num. hoping hear frm u soon.

kiro
29-11-2004, 11:26 AM
any FR on your Lisa? $100 for 2 hrs unlimited shots??

uupper
29-11-2004, 11:59 AM
bro, i m a newbie here.....sad to say i only hav 1 contact w me n so far hav nt received any geniune replies after giving out e num. mine is 19 yr old lisa ite student.....oso $100 for 2 hrs . apprecaite if u can give ivy's contact and i definitely will return w lisa s' num. hoping hear frm u soon.

How does she look and is she sexy in her performance? All brothers here would like to find that out before getting her contact.

spown04
29-11-2004, 01:14 PM
hi bro,

Is it true that woman age between 30-40 is the most highest sex desire age?

sinetron
29-11-2004, 11:21 PM
How does she look and is she sexy in her performance? All brothers here would like to find that out before getting her contact.

Maybe she is the same as Lizah, at least the the first 4 numbers are the same -

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=503356&postcount=1

humblejunior
30-11-2004, 08:02 AM
bro, i heard ivy gt other frens..inclusive of ah may as well...tink they r all malaysians..u gt contacts to share like an may's ? many thanks

sinetron
30-11-2004, 08:26 PM
bro, i heard ivy gt other frens..inclusive of ah may as well...tink they r all malaysians..u gt contacts to share like an may's ? many thanks

Hi Bro,

I got Ivy's contact from Bro Castrol here. However, I don't know much about her or her friends. Sorry. According to Ivy, she was a Malaysian but now got Singapore PR or citizenship, & divorced.

To another bro.'s question whether woman betw. 30 - 40 have a higher sex drive, I believe so though no scientific data to back up. :) haha...

so_good
03-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi Castrol,

Care to pass me this contact? Really wants to try an anutie.

Thanks in advance

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

simone
03-12-2004, 05:47 PM
well bro, i m a newbie here....only gt 1 contact
lisa 19yr old malay ite student
9481xxxx
damage : 100
body : fleshy
time : unlimited for 2hrs

i reali hope to xchange w ur contact...some bros here took my contact but nv return anything at all....

kinda sad....sobz
Just PM you...
cheers :p

farark
03-12-2004, 05:53 PM
hi bro,

Is it true that woman age between 30-40 is the most highest sex desire age?

IMHO, I think it depends. My personal experience tells me that women of their age who had previous constant sexual experiences through marriage but are now divorced are probably more within this range (unless they are so pissed off with their ex and have sworn off man).

Those who are still sitting in their shelves, well maybe, but dangerous, just like corrosive chemicals sitting too long in shelf, handle with care.

Just my 2 satang's worth... :D

dunedain
03-12-2004, 10:03 PM

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

brudder, called her up... she wasn't free coz of that time of the month. however, she recommended her friend to me. m'sian, named "Ah Mei".... have u tried her b4?? have the number, haven't called her yet...

Castrol
06-12-2004, 11:31 AM
brudder, called her up... she wasn't free coz of that time of the month. however, she recommended her friend to me. m'sian, named "Ah Mei".... have u tried her b4?? have the number, haven't called her yet...

bro, i bonked ah may before, i think 2 years back.
she is in her early 40s. quite lau chio.
and very accomodating like ivy. short and plumpish with nice C cups.
according to her then, she used to be a long time mistress of a s'porean business man.

is her contact still 9108xxxx ?

hackmancassidy
06-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Bro Castrol,

I would like to try out Ah Mei (or Ah May) b'cos never got the chance to try lau chio yet.

Can you please PM me her contact no.?

Thanks a lot...........

CumExplorer
06-12-2004, 06:05 PM

She also recommended the Ah Mei to me, but both are malaysian, not local, I not interested and deleted the number.

chin99
07-12-2004, 12:12 AM
HI,
would like to have Ivy's contact.
Any bro here care to share.
THanks

bomag
02-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Care to share her contact number wif me bro? Thanks in advance.........

impreza69
04-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Any kind soul can Pm me those auntie contact i got the hougang auntie contacts which i pass to several samster before....

Million Thanks!

wammy
11-02-2005, 11:29 AM
hey bro........can you share with me a no.?
I chatted with her a few days ago but didn't save the no.
My number is 9817xxxx........you can call me for verification.
Thanks
Wammy

Bootlover
11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm the newbie here, would some kind bro pm me those auntie no. Many thanks in advance

gman
12-02-2005, 01:15 AM
I have bonked one prc fl . age ard 31,from lor 17, has a 6 year kid (according to her saying) .

Boobs: B+
figure : slim
BBBJ : can be done wif additonal S 11 :)
friendly n chatty, a nice mother overall.
no need to apply k-y even still got water.

overall : can try.

ag188
12-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Hi, will like to exchange a ons with racheal with you. mine stay east area, got a tattoo at the back, handfull cup B breast.

is ur contact annie?

CNNcmg
12-02-2005, 10:03 AM
is ur contact annie?
I use to know a local OL FL....
Goes by the name of Carol... she was in teh scene for a very short time only...after that I think she only have a few regular clients...

about 165 and fleshy (not fat), nice n firm boobs..
only charge 120 for 2 hrs and unlimited shots...

Still contact her once a while until i lost my hp...sighzz

vecong
20-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Bro Castrol,

I would like to try out Ah Mei (or Ah May) b'cos never got the chance to try lau chio yet.

Can you please PM me her contact no.?

Thanks a lot...........
pls share ah may num .thanks
i can give u sheeka num i f u wan
thanks

pippo
21-05-2005, 10:49 PM
bro, i bonked ah may before, i think 2 years back.
she is in her early 40s. quite lau chio.
and very accomodating like ivy. short and plumpish with nice C cups.
according to her then, she used to be a long time mistress of a s'porean business man.

is her contact still 9108xxxx ?

well i tink tis is de rite thread 2 post an FR on Ah May de Malaysian...tried her earlier today. Hav 2 thank bro Castrol for sharing Ivy's no...however Ivy is no longer workin as a FL bt she voluntarily shares Ah May's no. to me. Tis morn called Ah May n chit-chat..she says dat she is now workin at JSP as a masseur on de 3rd level..even tell me de unit no. I decided 2 meet her in Hotel 81 Lavender for de action..however secretly i decided 2 check tis Ah May out at her shop 1st. 2 bad de shop was closed temp 4 awhile 4 do know wat...ftm gt alot of osama aunties..did nt wait round 4 long....

Went 2 hotel 81...booked a room 4 2 hours n informed her ...10 mins later heard a knock on de door..peered thru de peephole...saw a blond lady wif hard 2 miss titties..was tinkin tis muz b my day...opened up...siallah..1 plumper auntie! she greeted me bt i was speechless...in my mind tis iz de worse lookin lady im gonna boink bt i let her in coz my heart tells me 2 try her so as to discover my limits in cheongin...we start 2 chat....she is a very polite lady bt den she began 2 smoke...she stripped n chio me 2 shower 2gether.

FR - Ah May
Age - 40-45yo
Height/Weight - 160cm/ 60-65kg
Appearance - Plump, Blond hair, body has some stretch marks
Boobs - Nice C cups (2 bad shes plump if nt u wud b in dreamland)
Ass - Flabby
Belly - Juz jokin...bt wen she bend down u cn c 3 thick layers like kueh lapis

Her shower quite gd...cn tell dat she is experienced...soaped evry part of my body..i was nt really into the shower wif her coz i still comin 2 grips wif her size...once she rinsed me, i dried myself n waited on de bed...noticed den she was washing her cunt profusely...few minutes later she appeared n took her place by my side...started her sensous foreplay...catbathing me n lickin, biting gently almost evry part of my body..it was brilliant..den she reached my dick.. suddenly her phone rang...she answered her phone bt professionally she continued nibbling on my dick..she even lied 2 de caller dat she was eating sweets wen actually she was blowing my dick.. :D after a few mins her call ends n den she gave me another thorough catbath...she den asked me 2 suck her tits wich i did den told her i want to bang her... she bj me abit more n den put on a cap n proceed 2 missionary position.

Whilst in missionary position..wich is my fav coz i cn power in my trademark porn star thrusts...after a few times..she began 2 come...she lets u noe..but wat if itz fake...well bros u cn tell...coz de stench of a dead fish starts to fill de room...den she say she 2 mths nvr fuck...n she's cumming again...den de stench begins to become more unbearable...i felt like puking n i was looking up while banging her...i was beginning to dread de moment she is gonna cum again...de stench was getting thick dat i remarked...wah de smell strong! she looked away abit paiseh...seein tis my dick suddenly became limp...n i had no more mood 2 boink her...asked her to bj me n let me cim. she agreed n went about it without any complains..her bj skills were gd n she took in all my load b4 runnin 2 de toilet 2 spit it out...

Attitude- 9/10 (very accommodating, evrythin alos cn, no black face)
BJ - 8/10 (gd suction, wif ball suckin n anal fingerin, cim)
foreplay- 9/10( 1 of the best i had, gr8 catbath)
FJ- 3/10 ( all my hard work, let me smell her ccb)

She washed up n boiled water n made milo 4 me...she requested 2 leave 1st..sensin i wud nt go 4 2nd round...i agreed n let her off.

Damage = $80 + $20(hotel)

She offered me a tarma session wif another of her masseur fren, a local mature workin wif her...or a session wif her fren alone....at first de agreed price was $100 n allowed me 2 shots...bt she sensed some disappointment in me dat she agreed wen i bargained...ftm i only had 1 shot....

I recommend tis lady to bros who r into mature plumpers...who r nt into looks bt into service...today tot me dat tis is my limit...i cnt take plumpers...ftm her smelly cunt was a huge turn off bt i tink she oredi knew she had a prob wif it...bros who r interested cn pm me 4 her no. if u all call her juz tell her ivy recommended u all....or if u want u cn pm me 4 her shop unit no. so dat u all cn check ah may out for urself 1st.

Bros tis FR was written in knowledge of enlightening fellow bros...all tis r my own opinion n feeling n diffrent pple hav diffren tastes..hope this FR helps...

4 ur info i went to jsp, textile centre n pearl centre 2 after this session to find another gal 2 bonk.....

lamparsoh
22-05-2005, 06:35 PM
hi bro im interested in this fl Ivy.

Pls pm me her contact to [email protected]

Thank
Lamparsoh.

pippo
22-05-2005, 07:53 PM
well i tink tis is de rite thread 2 post an FR on Ah May de Malaysian...tried her earlier today. Hav 2 thank bro Castrol for sharing Ivy's no...however Ivy is no longer workin as a FL bt she voluntarily shares Ah May's no. to me.

bro lamparsoh hope dat ans ur request....btw guyz ah may called me saying she wun be in s'pore 4 de nex 3 days...as if i'm dying to try her again :D

lite_an
23-05-2005, 06:17 PM
hi bro caN I have Ivy number never try be4 30 to 40 year old gal love to try please pass me her number thank hope to hear from u

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

Bros with a yen for mature woman, pls feel free to pm me.[/QUOTE]

lite_an
23-05-2005, 06:20 PM
hi bro caN I have Ivy number never try be4 30 to 40 year old gal love to try please pass me her number thank hope to hear from u sorry my mail is [email protected]

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

Bros with a yen for mature woman, pls feel free to pm me.[/QUOTE]

Castrol
24-05-2005, 10:45 AM
well i tink tis is de rite thread 2 post an FR on Ah May de Malaysian...tried her earlier today. ...

bro pippo inzaghi, in truth i have forgotten about the stinko fish ah may hides in her pussy and did not warn you, as i bonked her a long time ago. ivy's juice is ok. :o

i am sorry about your experience, a cold beer on me my friend. :D

daryl76
24-05-2005, 11:43 AM
30-40 y/o auntie...
seems like some bros forgot abt Julia huh? heehee not bad la, nice figure for her age, and she massage well too

gonggong18
24-05-2005, 01:02 PM
bro, i m a newbie here..... only hav 1 contact .......mine is 19 yr old lisa ite student.....oso $100 for 2 hrs . apprecaite if u can give ivy's contact and i definitely will return w lisa s' num. .
When I first saw your rep point was wondering what went wrong and wanted to help you a little, now I know why, decided to keep it for others.

haulance
24-05-2005, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=pippo]Whilst in missionary position..wich is my fav coz i cn power in my trademark porn star thrusts...after a few times..she began 2 come...she lets u noe..but wat if itz fake...well bros u cn tell...coz de stench of a dead fish starts to fill de room...den she say she 2 mths nvr fuck...n she's cumming again...den de stench begins to become more unbearable...i felt like puking n i was looking up while banging her...i was beginning to dread de moment she is gonna cum again...de stench was getting thick dat i remarked...wah de smell strong! she looked away abit paiseh...seein tis my dick suddenly became limp...n i had no more mood 2 boink her...asked her to bj me n let me cim. she agreed n went about it without any complains..her bj skills were gd n she took in all my load b4 runnin 2 de toilet 2 spit it out...

QUOTE]

Well, it is nothing worse than the fishy smell. Lucky it is not like a dying crab vomitting white bubbles. :D Have experienced this b4 with one of my gf. Really put me off for a few months and she went to see doctor and got rid of the problem.

pippo
25-05-2005, 07:32 PM
bro pippo inzaghi, in truth i have forgotten about the stinko fish ah may hides in her pussy and did not warn you, as i bonked her a long time ago. ivy's juice is ok.

i am sorry about your experience, a cold beer on me my friend.

itz ok bro..i nvr come across an FR on her..dcided to risk it bt in the end became a sacrificial lamb..anywayz there r still some stinky fish freakos who pm me 4 her contact after reading my FR.. :D

pippo
07-06-2005, 01:45 PM
She offered me a tarma session wif another of her masseur fren, a local mature workin wif her...or a session wif her fren alone.....

Was quite horny these few days n called Ah May 2 take up on her local fren offer...she willingly shared her frenz contact. frenz name was Ah girl n Ah May says she is 26 yo...wtf.. I called her hp 2 strike a deal...n surprise surprise....conversation goes.....

Me: Hello Ah Girl ah....

Girl: Hello.. so u r Ah May's fren?(answers in auntie like voice)

Me: Yep...heard u offer services? Btw hw old r u?(quite xcited nw)

Girl: Me..30yo...Yes...u noe..so wat u wnt 2 do?(in a cautious tone)

Me: Me? I want sex! Hw much u charge?(horny liao)

Girl: 1 shot $100 exc hotel...2 shots $150...wat else u want...i cn giv u bj..bt no anal...

Me: ok..cn cum in mouth...cn sex w/o condom...when n where cn u do it?

Girl: sex of coz muz condom...bt bj up 2 u...lavender hotel 81...so hw confirm?

Me: At 3 cn? wat u doin nw..so r u plump, skinny or wat?

Girl: anytime cn...i medium size..(sounds proud)

Me: okok...so watz a name Ah Girl anyway...u act cute?...

Girl: nolah i dun trust pple so giv fake name...my name iz Stephanie!

Me: (Gasp! I was beginning 2 hav doubts here....as de name sounds familiar in Sammyboy) i tink i call u again later 2 confirm....(hang up phone)

Str8 away i logged on 2 Sammyboy forum....do a search on Stephanie n there u go...de auntie who is 29 yo old wif de number i dialed dat was 94312***..read de FRs quickly...nabey...called her back n i say sometin came up n cnt meet her today...cb...all these auntie FLs r living in a closely knit committee...imagine if i chose 2 tarma wif dem... :eek:

Well juz 2 warn u all...anywayz i decide to store 4 sometin more worthwhile...
Thanx Sammyboy 4 saving my life n my wallet!

nexo
07-06-2005, 03:01 PM
i tried this fl sally last time looks nothing mush to sout a bout but fig is good had 2 shots one is cim and another as per norm.. very horny and loud moans .really suck out every last bit of your energy ..various pos. too she use to operate at 81 classic jc..

nexo
07-06-2005, 03:03 PM
I think women in their 30s really super charged up for sex .. damn horny and never enough

ysm_dy
02-10-2005, 11:40 AM
yo bro me new to this can pass me the no crazy abt mature ladies lah

plump with C cups.
average auntie looks.

t13696
03-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Hi , any bro can PM me these muture ladies contact, Thanks in advance.....
[email protected]

asphalty168
03-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Anyone can shhare with all the bros Ivy's new no? last known no is 8111.....
think too many bros called her and shae has fled the fl scene liao! so any sheng tong kuan ta bros know of her whereabouts?

Ethanas
03-10-2005, 08:25 PM
You guys do know that the last post of this thread is in June!!

Someone just dig this old thread up.

Why don't you guys just message the person instead?

c_hkm34
02-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Brother...can PM Ivy's conatct to me at [email protected]

Thanks

milf lovers
26-02-2007, 03:50 PM
HI all Bros here,anyone try the local office mature lady in yahoo asking $100 w/o room and condom.

Castrol
26-02-2007, 05:46 PM
wow this thread reminds me of my good old days... that time i still had a handful of local FL contacts from delphi. :D

asphalty168
26-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Was quite horny these few days n called Ah May 2 take up on her local fren offer...she willingly shared her frenz contact. frenz name was Ah girl n Ah May says she is 26 yo...wtf.. I called her hp 2 strike a deal...n surprise surprise....conversation goes.....

Well juz 2 warn u all...anywayz i decide to store 4 sometin more worthwhile...
Thanx Sammyboy 4 saving my life n my wallet!

Ha ha, bro, si beh heng ah you! if not you will kena the unforgettable tarma ab=nd remember it for life! as for may, some one told me she is into backdoor also, dun know true or not! but i wouldnt wan to try in case the stench is worse than the cb!

kenzie3138
03-03-2007, 05:42 PM
is there any mature local milf now?can i have their contact?thanks

flcult
12-04-2008, 01:34 AM
A big hello to every chiongster above 45!!! i just came back to singapore but most prob will kena transferred to some ulu part of asia again, hopefully can get to go russia. before i left in 2005, used to catch up with carol 9433**** on a monthly basis. she's a purported widow, not exactly a head-turner but ok looking, got two children and a mother-in-law to take care. wondering if any bros here ever tried her and still in touch her? so much has changed in spore esp GL man, even my excuse to go GL (youtiao and soybean milk also close liao, what the f**k?)

i see the number of fl at GL, i know spore will be drowned out by prcs in no time, mark my words. then again, whose complaining?

krisara
05-07-2008, 01:59 AM
hi I met this lady

40s

really good

she is like 17 years older thn me but still my fave ever