dirtymonk82
29-10-2004, 09:22 PM
How?
Can anot?
Need any special critrial anot?
Capital need how much?

Cyberfriend
29-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Bro, OKT is just a job lah. No need capital.

WOOHOO
29-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Bro You Sure Or Not You Think Why Got Free Fuck Is It???
12 Hour Shift You Know Can Tahan Or Not?
Have To Think About It Man...

cyber69_x69
30-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Most important thing is must have gals that are pretty and with good services.

ang076
30-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Which type of OKT ?

If you want to be OKT in Geylang Licensed Brothel , you have to go to Anti Vice Branch of CID and seek their permission. They will make arrangement for you to be a understudy where you will learn from OKT in Licensed Brothel. Be honest in your work, for AV will make spot check on your conduct.

If you want to be OKT for Freelancing gals, then you go to streetwalkers , then tell them that you can bring in more customers for them and requested a small percentage from their fees. See whether streetwalkers accept your requests.

Cyberfriend
30-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Bro You Sure Or Not You Think Why Got Free Fuck Is It???
12 Hour Shift You Know Can Tahan Or Not?
Have To Think About It Man...

I think there is a rule or something that OKTs can't screw girls from his house, not very sure about that.
Not only can tahan 12 hour shift or not, but must be able to withstand people that he know... might just see your uncles/friends/relatives while working.

dirtymonk82
31-10-2004, 11:04 AM
What i mean is caould anybody just buy a house there and open a legal whore house. Than i just be boss, sit inside and collect money

Cyberfriend
31-10-2004, 11:13 AM
What i mean is caould anybody just buy a house there and open a legal whore house. Than i just be boss, sit inside and collect money

I don't think so, bro. Like bro ang076 have mentioned, think you have to apply from AV first. Even if all these legal procedures are followed, you still gotta have lots of underground connections. Don't think those 'neighbours' there will let you open a house and snatch their business. Maybe there is some gangs looking after the whole area.

It is not as easy buying a house, getting some girls and sitting there and collecting $$$.

For what I know from a friend that was into this business some time back, these houses are not owned by those Tom or Dick OKTs but by some big-time business men. It might be some big time doctors or lawyers forking out some money for this business.

Majestic Angel
31-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Not an easy job leh..
not just sit there collect money also....
you will face many other problems too..

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 02:41 AM
Which type of OKT ?

If you want to be OKT in Geylang Licensed Brothel , you have to go to Anti Vice Branch of CID and seek their permission. They will make arrangement for you to be a understudy where you will learn from OKT in Licensed Brothel. Be honest in your work, for AV will make spot check on your conduct.

If doesn't really work that way.

and for the thread starter. u are too young. there is a minimum age. :cool:

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 02:44 AM
I don't think so, bro. Like bro ang076 have mentioned, think you have to apply from AV first. Even if all these legal procedures are followed, you still gotta have lots of underground connections. Don't think those 'neighbours' there will let you open a house and snatch their business. Maybe there is some gangs looking after the whole area.

It is not as easy buying a house, getting some girls and sitting there and collecting $$$.

For what I know from a friend that was into this business some time back, these houses are not owned by those Tom or Dick OKTs but by some big-time business men. It might be some big time doctors or lawyers forking out some money for this business.

there are no gangs looking after the area.

you need abit of underground connection. yes.

houses NORMALLY not owned by the ppl who open the brothel. Normally.

i do not know any of the landlords that are big time doctors or lawyers. business man. some sort of. yes.

nirvana
01-11-2004, 03:00 AM
How?
Can anot?
Capital need how much?

how?? apply lisense from NTY
can anot? there is a limit of how many brothel allow, recently NTY dun really wanna give out new lisense anymore. ( unless u got some good connection with the TOMBOY in NTY )
special critrial?? age must be above 35 y o. and, u need to convince the NTY why they should give u the lisense to operate a brothel. normally, if u used to be in this line, as corkcoad or xiao-er , best is if u had been caught TWICE on this related offend on PRO.

capital need?? well, good news here, if u will abt to given the lisence, u wont have to worries abt any of the needed capital. cose, many BIG TIMER will be willing to invest in yr joint.

and....most importantly, u must have underground connection.

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:06 AM
can anot? there is a limit of how many brothel allow, recently NTY dun really wanna give out new lisense anymore. ( unless u got some good connection with the TOMBOY in NTY )
special critrial?? age must be above 35 y o. and, u need to convince the NTY why they should give u the lisense to operate a brothel. normally, if u used to be in this line, as corkcoad or xiao-er , best is if u had been caught TWICE on this related offend on PRO.

capital need?? well, good news here, if u will abt to given the lisence, u wont have to worries abt any of the needed capital. cose, many BIG TIMER will be willing to invest in yr joint.

ur info spot on.

u okt or nty or what? confirm u geylang bro... thats what they really call the anti vice... NTY... *lol*

;)

nirvana
01-11-2004, 03:14 AM

u okt or nty or what? confirm u geylang bro... thats what they really call the anti vice... NTY... *lol*

;)

why and how we get the 'NTY'

last time, most of the ppl dealing in chicken mostly dun know how to speak in ang-mo. none of them can really prononuce 'ANTI-VICE" , but, every uncle and ah pek know how to use the hokkien to say out "NTY"

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:21 AM
why and how we get the 'NTY'

last time, most of the ppl dealing in chicken mostly dun know how to speak in ang-mo. none of them can really prononuce 'ANTI-VICE" , but, every uncle and ah pek know how to use the hokkien to say out "NTY"

yah i know abt that.

anyway i'm going off... need to work... anything u PM me.

cheers!

honestly dun waste time with the girls lah... abit chek ark... ha ha...
:D

nirvana
01-11-2004, 03:25 AM
honestly dun waste time with the girls lah... abit chek ark... ha ha...
:D

hehehe, happy working.

this group of cat150 gals, well, ...hehehe, we got something for each other, so, will still link with them.. hehehe

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:32 AM
hehehe, happy working.

this group of cat150 gals, well, ...hehehe, we got something for each other, so, will still link with them.. hehehe

i mean got to sleep. tomorrow working.

anyway u have fun with them. just don't tire them too much.. i could be their customer.. wouldn't want them to service me half fuck standard.. *lol*

BlownAway
01-11-2004, 12:16 PM

Excellent ... SPOT ON !!!

LengKia
13-05-2005, 12:17 PM
How?
Can anot?
Capital need how much?

it will help if you are a senior samster too.
Alot of them will patron your house and recommend others to go your house.
Noticed alot of samters visit Tommy's house at 1612 and i believe alot of his daily earning are from those regulars visit.

He must be laughing why so many samsters keep promote his hse instead of others in GL :rolleyes:

HuiGe3387
13-05-2005, 12:26 PM
How?
Can anot?
Capital need how much?
Can you tahan your customers call you at 24/7 ?

eddy
13-05-2005, 02:24 PM

brudder, dont forget to do the laundry and housecleaning ok?

I know a few geylang OKTs and while the money is good for some, many smaller operators are barely breaking even

remember you are NOT the girl, and your cut, even if you cater to cat $80/$150 girls is barely $20/$30 a client.

The laundry to clean sheets, towels is your responsibility as well as utilities bills and your assistant.

After paying license fees and other protection money, there is some profit.

Why u think so many OKT nowadays are going unlicensed along road side soliciting for business for their girls?

One of my OKT friends actually gave up the business and instead went into the manual car wash business at 3 petrol stations .......he say it makes more money even after labor and other costs washing 500 cars a day at $6 a car.

Labor is about $250 a day (5-6 mamas) at each station and overheads like water bill, electricity and car shampoo etc including rent are about $400 a day.

End of day $3000 - $750 - $1200= $1050 a day or about $31,000 a month........ hor ........ making much more than many graduates and MBAs hor... and everything in CASH on the spot hor.

Castrol
13-05-2005, 05:11 PM
End of day $3000 - $750 - $1200= $1050 a day or about $31,000 a month........ hor ........ making much more than many graduates and MBAs hor... and everything in CASH on the spot hor.

bro, dont mind, can advise how to go into this manual car wash business. i think i have some good ideas to make my car wash attract more customers.... and i wont forget you if i make it! :D

MoonBlaze
13-05-2005, 06:35 PM
bro, dont mind, can advise how to go into this manual car wash business. i think i have some good ideas to make my car wash attract more customers.... and i wont forget you if i make it! :DFemale washer in bikinis??? :p

eddy
14-05-2005, 02:09 AM
bro, dont mind, can advise how to go into this manual car wash business. i think i have some good ideas to make my car wash attract more customers.... and i wont forget you if i make it! :D

have a massage parlor next door to keep patrons occupied while car is washed/groomed? :)

Taiwan has pretty girls selling betel nut on roadside.... u could do same with car wash like some places in the US

Dont use dish washing detergent to save money... and give a half price discount on raining days!!!

Castrol
14-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Female washer in bikinis??? :p

hahaha... then the pump attendant uncle will be distracted and start pumping the wrong fuel every time! :D

Castrol
14-05-2005, 05:19 PM
have a massage parlor next door to keep patrons occupied while car is washed/groomed? :)

Taiwan has pretty girls selling betel nut on roadside.... u could do same with car wash like some places in the US

Dont use dish washing detergent to save money... and give a half price discount on raining days!!!

i will get nice girls to bbbj the driver inside the car during the soap bath... nobody can see whats happening inside!

as a customer, i wont mind washing my car 3 times a week at such a "car wash" station, even on raining days!
talk about getting quickies.....! :D

nakamara
14-05-2005, 06:38 PM
maybe u can try standing naked at your car wash station? sure attract lots of attention! but attention may not mean customers la...haha jkjk :D

SethlicDeCrucix
15-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I think being a OKT is not so easy cause i think customers like us will call anytime we want... So must tolerate ppl calling you 24hrs a day. Siong!!! :D

WelCome_ME?
15-05-2005, 05:49 PM
You need alot of connection to be an OKT. i have a buddy who is working as one and i have asked him about it. you probably need aleast 50K to start the business. i am talking about those in GL house.

newyorker88
16-05-2005, 10:46 AM
If you become one liao, you can always write in the FL the selection of gals you have. I guess alot of brothers will be very happy.

Good DAy. :D

Castrol
16-05-2005, 11:45 AM
You need alot of connection to be an OKT. i have a buddy who is working as one and i have asked him about it. you probably need aleast 50K to start the business. i am talking about those in GL house.

be those GL okt should be better than be those okt on the move, i mean those no license one.
i have an old friend, always "in and out" becos of 2 reasons, 1 reason is being a no license okt. he used to have a few of those blondes and redheads to show me and my friends anytime. i always nego the rate with him until he say he is paying for my bonk... hahaha... but i buy him beer to compensate...

i always ask him, "you will to be famous with the AV for how long? why dont get a proper job, i try to help you find lah..."
his reply is always the same, "kanina, lim pei ko ei sai cho simi?" :D

kelingkia
29-08-2011, 09:59 AM
there are so many young ah tiong bus around so it is very easy to get girls work under you