PDA

View Full Version : FR on TengTeng Cat100

phallusman
07-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Yesterday, after a meeting at Shenton way, and was darn frustrated with the client, I decided to drop by KS to let off steam.

At house No 28, all the hot fav are either occupied or on leave. OKT recommended Teng Teng. OK, might as well give it a try. Remember someone classified her as CMI. She is of size XL or XXL like 28 or 30 years old.

So, not expecting very much, proceeded to the 3rd floor where the rooms are larger with shower. The shower was SOP. Then, the usual cat bath which is standard affaire. Next, she recommended me her special - laying on her tummy, she got me to lay on top of her, my prick sliding and gripped by the cleavage of her large bums. I did the slidding and she the gripping. Fabulous sensation this one - only could be done when she's got that kind of asset man.

Next, got her to ride on me, didn't felt too heavy, as her weight was pretty evenly distributed between the pelvis, the tummy and her palm resting on the bed. She concentrated hard on rubbing her clitoris on me and came with the groaning and moaning, oblivious of anyone hearing the noise, as the partitions are rather flimsy. I thoroughly enjoyed the show, and then, my goodness, she went on for a second orgasm like riding a horse, while I stayed relaxed.

Then, flipped over for me to ramp her and banged her fast and furious, penetrating deep inside. After pumping a number of strokes, I stopped to catch my breath and staying deep inside, when it was her turn to do the gripping action, pretty strong reflecting the kind of size she's. With a few more strokes, I came, or rather, she responded to make it like the grand finale of an overture.

Body: XXL
Chest: cup D
BJ: SOP
FJ 9.8/10
RTF: Definitely, as it is what you get that counts and looks could not translate to a fabulous session.

phallusman
09-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Just to add that it all depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for someone with a movie star look, this is not for you. However, chances are that those very pretty ones would think that their look is everything and make little effort to please or work on this skill-in-bed.

Those not so pretty, but just a presentable plain Jane could be surprisingly good-in-bed and also make the extra effort to please.

So, whichever is your cup of tea. Be it extra sex or you go for the looks. For me, it is ultimately the SEX that counts.

phallusman
10-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Somehow, seems to encounter those size XXL here in KS, but those in GL tends to be slimmer. Just dunno why.

teebs_darklord
10-12-2004, 01:38 PM
.....Next, she recommended me her special - laying on her tummy, she got me to lay on top of her, my prick sliding and gripped by the cleavage of her large bums. I did the slidding and she the gripping. Fabulous sensation this one - only could be done when she's got that kind of asset man....

Hmmmmm.....she gripped your prick with her bums???? Bums as in buttocks???

How come she never offered me this service when I visited her a couple of years back??? I only got my prick massaged by her large boobs....Maybe this is a new service that she has come up with...

Anyway, surprised that she has become a XXXL size now. She used to be only L size. :o

teebs_darklord
10-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Somehow, seems to encounter those size XXL here in KS, but those in GL tends to be slimmer. Just dunno why.

1) Gals in GL tend to be younger

2) Gals in GL tend to serve the younger generation who are more particular about looks and figure

3) More competition in GL. Last I know, more than 100 $150 gals in GL. KS $100 probably around 20 odd now... :cool:

phallusman
10-12-2004, 09:15 PM
Hmmmmm.....she gripped your prick with her bums???? Bums as in buttocks???

How come she never offered me this service when I visited her a couple of years back??? I only got my prick massaged by her large boobs....Maybe this is a new service that she has come up with...

Anyway, surprised that she has become a XXXL size now. She used to be only L size. :o

XXXL size? Please do not take it literally. She's XXX and size L, so the combo is XXXL, hahahaaaa.... BTW, cannot image how it would be like to bonk a superwoman or super-obese one that is genuinely XXXL size.

Well, she's somewhat innovative in this area, and some techniques adapted from some blue VCD. This is what is know as continuous improvement in quality management speak.

teebs_darklord
11-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Well, it's good that some KS gals do get innovative sometimes....

Competition is tough nowadays.....

Anyway good to see that you are still posting FRs on KS. Seems that you are the ONLY regular FR contributor in this thread...

Maybe I should consult you next time on which CAT 100 gals provide the best services... :D

kdsks2000
17-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Check out this pm, she on leave for 1 month....No XXXL 4 me this month.

phallusman
17-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Check out this pm, she on leave for 1 month....No XXXL 4 me this month.

If XXXL gal is your piece of meat, flesh and fat, then, KS has got a wide choice for you, from Cat30 all the way to Cat100. Plenty of flesh and no spare ribs to be seen; and with proportional boobs to match that's more than a handful for you. Take you pick, your prick dun need to be celibate for one long month.

BTW, heard that there is one new piece of chick there too. Haven't got time to test it out yet. Maybe, u can try it out and share the FR with all of us.

sealwoon
22-12-2004, 09:32 AM
For me I am still cheonging KS....

Last visit was like last Friday. Call a CAT100 girl, Maggie

FR

Name : Maggie
Look : 6.5/10
Size : Maybe a 33B/C (Me don't know how to tell)
BBBJ : 7.5 (She can really suck)
AR : 5.5 (I am not an AR person)
FJ : 8
RTF : Yes

BTW, I always call Teng Teng (Ting Ting). I have her H/P no. She got two no. which she always use in Malaysia and Singapore.

True, her size is XXXL but her skill is not so bad. She told me she tend to gain weight very easily as she love to eat. Me recommended her Extrim but don't know if she buy to eat or not. :p

I never like to go GL. Too comercial but in KS, the girls treat you more like a B/F.

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 04:35 AM
For me I am still cheonging KS....

I never like to go GL. Too comercial but in KS, the girls treat you more like a B/F.

Ya this I agree :p

hurricane2004
04-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Ya this I agree :p

Ya, I also do agree. GL is too commerical. The OKT will pester u to choose others if the one u intended to find is on call. What I mean is that, they want u start yr sess asap, settle the bill n imm go off. Where else, at KS u can get a better svc. Nowadays, KS WL is not rushing their customer, they want to give them good impression, even u are 1st time cheongster.

Stomp
13-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Teng teng got dat good meh???Last time I tried her was only the usual and a quick fj.Thought it was rather fast but who knows maybe she likes you even more bro.Thats why she gave you a good one in her ass

rookster
11-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Sounds interesting! But I haven't tried commercial bang before leh, scared scared man!

How big (kg) do you think this TengTeng is? Feel like trying someone like her, can you get someone like this in Cat30?