PDA

View Full Version : Lion City hotel

popiah
07-11-2004, 07:14 AM
now then i remember this place, for the past months since recommended by friends to this co-ordinator, whenever you call her mobile phone, she will direct you to various level and various rooms for viewing, mostly malaysian - S$120 including room.

This is my report as follow...

7-8 weeks ago, as mentioned earlier, recommended by frd and gathered a few bros. and reached Lion City hotel and was direct to a few rooms for viewing, upon reaching one of the rooms, a sweet lady considered quite pretty with nice figure opened the door for us, we tok cock a bit inside her room, asking each other who going to try her and everyone keep pushing thinking of seeing other rooms first hope to see more pretty girl. then i decided to try the girl then my frd. said she wanted to try too, afraid that girls at other room dont have the standard like her, therefore my frd tried her out. His action began.

So both of my other bros. retreated and scouting to others rooms. eventually landed a one of the room a petite lady with nice smile and decided to try it without much hesitation, paid S$120 and undress and proceed to the shower, she cathbath me while washing up using her hand to stroke my READY STAND COCK, so shoik.....shoik.

We proceed to the bed, and she performed another catbath show and cap it for me, sucking my little bro. for few minutes with care, the fuck job is quite SOP. so nothing much to evaluate.

Analysis report
Girl in lion city hotel : keep changing..every few weeks, and this lady will keep calling u when new stock coming in, i was too frustrated with her phone service and told her off once during i having heated meeting at my office.

No framing, different taste different standard, if u wish to scout this area, PM me i will give u her no. but i have not call her since weeks ago, dont know whether any changes to the nos.

hope u guy, file your report once back in action at the designated place. CHEERS :D

Piranas
07-11-2004, 10:42 AM
I always have my doubts about posting with the hotel name, you never who is reading it and the hotel might be raided. But seem to be a norm these days

popiah
07-11-2004, 11:16 AM
I always have my doubts about posting with the hotel name, you never who is reading it and the hotel might be raided. But seem to be a norm these days

i do agree with your comments but to me, its quite difficult to raid a hotel, as each lady will be housed at different level and rooms unless they posed as a customer to raid them, so bros be fast before they are raid by the Anti-Vice squad. :D

mrdump
07-11-2004, 12:06 PM
well said,if do post in future>>>>never stated name of hotel or etcc :D

airborne
07-11-2004, 12:20 PM
i share the same sentiments ... i think i'll wait for a few more Frs b4 i consider going. Anyway cheerz for this thread.

mandoff
07-11-2004, 12:22 PM
quite true...
Now is the end of the year,
those boys in blue maybe reaching for quota...
so quuite dangerous... :cool:

TheBanzai
07-11-2004, 02:54 PM
I hv a feeling dat dis is d same as d below thread which is started by bro nataskcufi.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=633538&postcount=9

coolguy88
08-11-2004, 09:57 AM
and this lady will keep calling u when new stock coming in, i was too frustrated with her phone service and told her off once during i having heated meeting at my office.

haha I know who you referring to liao. Actually I find her girl quite pretty but very SOP service. And yes this OKT is horrible man will keep calling you almost everyday until I so pissed off and told her I stop to cheong liao.

lawry
08-11-2004, 11:07 AM
haha I know who you referring to liao. Actually I find her girl quite pretty but very SOP service. And yes this OKT is horrible man will keep calling you almost everyday until I so pissed off and told her I stop to cheong liao.

if like tat.. den the okt call u at the wrong time when ur wife or gf beside how?!?!?.. sure kanna chop if found out.. grin..

MoonBlaze
08-11-2004, 11:46 AM
if like tat.. den the okt call u at the wrong time when ur wife or gf beside how?!?!?.. sure kanna chop if found out.. grin..

If she answer on your behalf...then die cock stand....

bobafat
08-11-2004, 11:57 AM
waolao liddat i dun dare to call liao! :o

.... And yes this OKT is horrible man will keep calling you almost everyday .....

popiah
08-11-2004, 07:40 PM
i had private message around 70 messages for this two days......so tired, mailbox going to explode....i think the lady OKT dont dare to entertain the call now.....why out of sudden...so many calls, is it Anti-vice ? ha ha ha

any bros whom i pm has tried the place, please advise the current status..
is the number still contactable, please post for sharing.

Waiting long long see long long.

daviddavid
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Anyone tried? If yes,FR pls.

wonderfix
08-11-2004, 07:50 PM
i had private message around 70 messages for this two days......so tired, mailbox going to explode....i think the lady OKT dont dare to entertain the call now.....why out of sudden...so many calls, is it Anti-vice ? ha ha ha

any bros whom i pm has tried the place, please advise the current status..
is the number still contactable, please post for sharing.

Waiting long long see long long.

You're talking about OKT Lily right? she used to have one assistant called Ah Lim but he's branched out and started out on his own but operating by himself.

Personally, i agree with the comments that her girls are very pretty but standard very sop. however, her update calls really drives me crazy and i told her i don't cheong anymore.

hRoOrBnEyRT
08-11-2004, 09:45 PM
...OKT Lily...update calls really drives me crazy and i told her i don't cheong anymore.

Cant agree with you more. Worst, I get calls from both OKT Lily & Lim, almost once everyday...until I also told them the same darn thing.

So bros who wanna call them, my advice is use a prepaid card and then switch it off after use.

Khoratian
09-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Dunno which one is the offical thread leow for Ah L** and Li** under LHC. Anyway, friend recommend me one say no need early early book one. anytime call and go one, so this afternoon horny i call and head to LHC.

Upon reaching there call Ah L** again and got the room numbers. This week got 3 girls according to him. Reach 1st room open up, go in leow. Saw a young looking face... aiya me always bonk CAT 80 one now got young face already very excited leow. Somemore she wear the low cut one can see clearly the drain!! wa must be power. ma tu leow.. the other 2 i also no go see already, Onz this one.

Asked and her name is Angel, just reached 3 days and going back this Saturday. TCSS a bit then proceed to bath.. wa disappointment... she bath a bit then ask me bath, not togtehr one..

After bath lie in bed,chat a bit she start attack my nipple and then take out cap and BJ me leow.. eveything happen so fast i dun really enjoy much. Suction is lacking in power. Very soon only she say me on top, wa piang.. sianz 1/2 i think not even 10min of foreplay enjoyment. She went down and then i start to attack her breast and bottom.. not bad.. wet one. breast is firm and big enough, one hand cover just nice. Dunno why lah somehow i a bit sian, never play too long i straigh away crawl up and start to pump her leow.. cunt is wet enough and tight, got very shiok feeling. She doesn't moan too much like those video one.. very natural, squirming eyes and like a bit ah... ahh like that. Dunno fake boh but i dun care as long as it's not those exxagerating type can leow.. too acting turns me off sometimes.

After attacking for some time, i stop awhile and turn her over for the fav doggie style.. her buttock got meat power man.. pump that time pop pop one and going from behind somehow the cunt feels more tigher... pump leow sibei shiok. KNN think i old leow or what..after very long still cannot come, until tired man. then i ask her to stop for while, she looks surprised. Say i tired lah.. then i suggest she use mouth to cum me. she replied one funny remark. "Huh, use mouth can cum meh?" lol..wa.. dunno real boh.

Anyway.. i lie down again and she uses her hand and mouth to service my bro until i cum. One thing.. well.. with cap one. :( Aiya... nevermind lah.then washup leow loh.. also OTOT one. another sigh.. warp up leave leow..Never go recee the other 2 also. Hope some bro this week got go and can tell me result if worth trying again..

Summary
Looks : 6.5 (young)
Breast : 8 firm and big enough for her size.. she quite small petite size.
Body : 7 Average. no hourglass but no excess flab
BJ : 4 ( needs a lot a lot of training)
AR : no
Frenching : no try
CIM : highy doubt (normal Bj also want cap leow)
FJ : 7.5 ( All natural looking and sound )
RTF : No, there's better one out there.

thisisme
09-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah.
Actually I did have a deal with an OKT call "Ah Lim" few months back. Action together with a friend. My friend was the one doing the coordination. In the end, he keep receving calls from Lim.
Action with one of his gals, I can't remember her name, not worth remembering.
Everything happens so dame fast. My friend experience the same kind of FAST service as well.
This is it.

shchen
09-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Yeah.
Actually I did have a deal with an OKT call "Ah Lim" few months back. Action
This is it.

I tried OKT Ah Lim and Lily's girl two or three time in this same hotel two years back. I have stopped since then, as I found the girl service is so so. Both of them will call me every month about their new girl, but will not RTF.

;)

PKTM
10-03-2005, 09:11 AM

hmmm... True bro. Some men just doesn't learn from mistakes

Old birds should remember the case of Great Eastern Hotel, where there is RAMPANT FLs operated by OKT there, plus Nite Club girls activities. A massive raid was conducted one fine night with many many girls arrested, and the hotel charged with abeiting such illegal activities and was fined heavily. After a while, it promptly changed the hotel name.

hugh jorgan
10-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I tried OKT Ah Lim and Lily's girl two or three time in this same hotel two years back. I have stopped since then, as I found the girl service is so so. Both of them will call me every month about their new girl, but will not RTF.;)

Entirely consistent with my own experience. I used to pop in every now and then to see if there were any girls worth a quick punt. Every now and then there might be some cute ones, but just as often they would be of really low standard.

One thing most of the girls shared though was an attitude problem. They think they are doing you a favour taking your money and letting you fuck them. They all also had much to complain about like 'why you take so long', 'painful' 'don't press my tits so hard' etc etc etc. I stopped going among other reasons because I got fed up with paying money to be insulted by some bitch who thinks it is a real privilege for you to be in her cunt.

shchen
10-03-2005, 01:27 PM
I got fed up with paying money to be insulted by some bitch who thinks it is a real privilege for you to be in her cunt.

This was what I get from the girl, cannot touch the tits, cannot suck, etc. I call Ah Lim and fuck him up after my last visit with his girl two years back.

For $120 with such service I rather pay $130 for AJ girl with much better service and sextifacion.
:D

hugh jorgan
10-03-2005, 04:38 PM
This was what I get from the girl, cannot touch the tits, cannot suck, etc. I call Ah Lim and fuck him up after my last visit with his girl two years back.

For $120 with such service I rather pay $130 for AJ girl with much better service and sextifacion.
:D

Had the unfortunate experience of once choosing some bitch with a even worse attitude. I asked her to turn off the TV as I always find it distracting. She said no. I said then the deal is off. She then had the audacity to tell me that I had to pay her because she had unbottoned her blouse already. I didn't bother to argue I walked out and called Ah Lim and fucked him up instead. That may well have been the last time I went to Lion City Hotel.

Khoratian
10-03-2005, 07:52 PM
wa.. so jialat ah. heng mine not that worse man. If train them up a bit i think can be a very good source... too bad.

wtc321
10-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I tend to agree with the experiences of some of the bros here in two areas. Firstly, the disturbing phone calls from ah Lim and Lily, and secondly the attitudes of some of the WL. However, i have also come across some good attitudes gals such as Jenny whom i bonked not so long ago.
I have made one observation. Imho, i find that most of the gals are generally quite young (ard 19 -22 yrs) and inexperience in this trade. Bros should not expect them to provide services like the Cat 150 gals in Geylang. Their "attitude" could be the result due to their newbie wl status plus inexperience. Personally i find them to be better than many of the prc mm who sometimes show black face and threaten to call their mafu. I have a buddy who has totally given up HC and cat 150 gals for the gals here. His reason was because of the discreetness and that he cannot resist inexperience young gals. To each his own, bros, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Altho' the okt phone calls may be a nuisance at times, this is still a good alternative for bonkers. Let it flourish. :)

hugh jorgan
11-03-2005, 10:41 AM
..most of the gals are generally quite young (ard 19 -22 yrs) and inexperience in this trade. Bros should not expect them to provide services like the Cat 150 gals in Geylang. Their "attitude" could be the result due to their newbie wl status plus inexperience.

Altho' the okt phone calls may be a nuisance at times, this is still a good alternative for bonkers. Let it flourish. :)

I agree the freshness of the girls is a part of the attraction and I also agree that I have had some most enjoyable punts there.

But while the inexperience means we ought not to have excessive expectations about proficiency of service levels, it does not in any way provide justification for some attitudes I've come across with some of the girls. I believe an appropriate term to describe them is 'see peh tuh lan'. Unfortunately it can completely spoil a punt, and I end up 'see peh tuh lan' as well. But you are right, depending on luck you can get some real gems sometimes.

As for the phone calls I have come to realise that when I get a call where the caller ID says 'private number' at around 2 to 3 o'clock it's usually one or the other of them and simply reject the call.

Aloy82
11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I agree the freshness of the girls is a part of the attraction and I also agree that I have had some most enjoyable punts there.

But while the inexperience means we ought not to have excessive expectations about proficiency of service levels, it does not in any way provide justification for some attitudes I've come across with some of the girls. I believe an appropriate term to describe them is 'see peh tuh lan'. Unfortunately it can completely spoil a punt, and I end up 'see peh tuh lan' as well. But you are right, depending on luck you can get some real gems sometimes.

As for the phone calls I have come to realise that when I get a call where the caller ID says 'private number' at around 2 to 3 o'clock it's usually one or the other of them and simply reject the call.

What's the number bro? can PM me?

Khoratian
18-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Yes. another horny nite for me. AFternoon that time metting halfway got a call from lily got new stocks come in. wa lao.. bad timing lol..

Anyway, at night happen to be around that area, so called up Lily, but seem her girls all busy. Then i say ok nvm.. a moment later ah Lim call me up. I think ok lah, go up see see loh.

Only 2 girls now. One Jazz one Rain(xiao yu). Xiao yu i think came quite few times leow. 1st stop is Jazz, open door i see sian 1/2 loh.. got the 'owe her money' face. lol bye bye..

2nd door xiao yu, open up ahhh got the girl next door feeling. chin chai lah.. so late pia to GL also sianz. SO onz.

Know leow i this time set my standard to low, so i dun get disappointed too much. Starting got time, so we TCSS a bit loh on the sofa, she's naked and me roaming her. AFter a while go bath standard, no fancy thing.

Next thing, also standard SOP. but i like her BJ. Wet and slurpy. She knows how to lick and suck well. I can almost cum but i dun think she allow. Not too long also... we went missionary leow... it's not tight, kinda loose to me, not like the Angel i've tried few days ago. Nothing much to talk about, i just pump till tired, then i request for BJ cum, but dun think she wants.. do HJ instead. :mad:

WTH, out i cum and bye bye leow. Think i'll not ttry again for long time, their 2nd chance is used up. Think maybe i too pampered with AJ's quality hehehe.

Summary
Looks : 6.5 (young)
Breast : 6 Soft, not firm.
Body : 5 Average. Ass not much meat for pop pop sound
BJ : 8 ( IF only can CIM and longer duration)
AR : no
Frenching : no try
CIM : Dun think so.
FJ : 7 ( Fake moaning sound , almost want to turn down her volume )
RTF : No.

Vincent
20-03-2005, 10:55 PM

Guess they wont be disturbin us since they have shifted to N Y hotel, JB :p

hugh jorgan
21-03-2005, 09:32 AM

Funny that you should mention this because I received a SMS last week in Chinese. Now as it turns out I got an S8 for my 'O' level Chinese and that was 30 years ago this year, so as you might imagine it is a bit of a struggle for me to decipher the message but I got the vague impression that it was from Jenny who said she was now working on her own out of New York Hotel JB?

Can anyone who received a SMS to this or any other effect last week pray enlighten?

gonggong18
21-03-2005, 11:05 AM
...unfortunate experience ... bitch with a even worse attitude. I asked her to turn off the TV as I always .... She ...I had to pay her because she had unbottoned her blouse already. ...
I agree, avoid such service and provider

shchen
21-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Can anyone who received a SMS to this or any other effect last week pray enlighten?

Hi Bro,

The SMS basically informing you that she, Jenny, is not more operate at the Lion City Hotel with Lily. She moves her operation to New York Hotel in JB. Asking you to call her if you are in JB and would like to release, hehee.

Cheer :D

petzl
10-04-2005, 10:02 PM
hmmm.. finally a place near my home..
can any kind bro pm me the okt's contact?

Peterho1
11-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Went there once to look for Jenny (Okt). Quiet friendly..and she will ask the gals to come to her room for u to view. 3 gals I have view all young...but not to my liking....so did not "UP"....

Hi Bro,

The SMS basically informing you that she, Jenny, is not more operate at the Lion City Hotel with Lily. She moves her operation to New York Hotel in JB. Asking you to call her if you are in JB and would like to release, hehee.

Cheer :D

Khoratian
11-04-2005, 06:03 PM

WHo shifted to JB operation? ah lim and lily base?

Vincent
12-04-2005, 11:36 PM
WHo shifted to JB operation? ah lim and lily base?

Jenny and Ah Black have shifted to NY Hotel, their customers will have to go New York to try their msia chinese gers. They have 2 price range RM150 and RM180. Think a few of the guys here have tried already, but so far, I think no one bother post FRs. PM me if u wanna try Jenny's gers. Will post a FR if I had a good bonk to share from their stable.

Advancivic5050
13-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for ur info ,cant wait to try their service :)

HuiGe3387
20-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Last nite around Joo Chiat area. Got 1 hour to spare b4 pick up gf so called Lily and Ah Lim got new stock go look see at LCH. Lily got 2 girls, one from Malacca with Cup C and very nice body, and the other 18 yo very sweet. But Ah Lim's one is the best, SYT and nice face. Would like to recommend to samsters. As I was only there to looksee, I didn't on them but will do so within these few days.

wahlau_7
20-04-2005, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=HuiGe3387] so called Lily and Ah Lim got new stock go look see at LCH.

Hi Bro HuiGe3387

Can you please PM me Lily and Ah Lim contacts. Would like to try the SYT. Thanks.

Rgds

HuiGe3387
20-04-2005, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=HuiGe3387] so called Lily and Ah Lim got new stock go look see at LCH.

Hi Bro HuiGe3387

Can you please PM me Lily and Ah Lim contacts. Would like to try the SYT. Thanks.

Rgds
PM you liao.

HuiGe3387
20-04-2005, 11:48 AM
To the brothers I pm the contacts, pls share the FR.

ww2039
20-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Can pm me the contact? Thanks.

Optimus_Prime
20-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Jenny and Ah Black have shifted to NY Hotel, their customers will have to go New York to try their msia chinese gers. They have 2 price range RM150 and RM180. Think a few of the guys here have tried already, but so far, I think no one bother post FRs. PM me if u wanna try Jenny's gers. Will post a FR if I had a good bonk to share from their stable.

Heard there was a "AV sweep" of New York at JB recently... could it have been on Jenny's operations?

HuiGe3387
21-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Heard there was a "AV sweep" of New York at JB recently... could it have been on Jenny's operations?
Not so sure about tat. The gers are from KL I think.

jasontan05
21-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Last nite around Joo Chiat area. Got 1 hour to spare b4 ..... very sweet. But Ah Lim's one is the best, SYT and nice face. Would like to recommend to samsters. As I was only there to looksee, I didn't on them but will do so within these few days.

HI Bro,

Can PM me the contacts also? Thanks a million. If I dun get after seeing, they ok with that? I mean will they show the "tu lan" face the next time u call them again?

HuiGe3387
21-04-2005, 07:58 AM
HI Bro,

Can PM me the contacts also? Thanks a million. If I dun get after seeing, they ok with that? I mean will they show the "tu lan" face the next time u call them again?
You will not see them.

camry
21-04-2005, 11:16 AM
now then i remember this place, for the past months since recommended by friends to this co-ordinator, whenever you call her mobile phone, she will direct you to various level and various rooms for viewing, mostly malaysian - S$120 including room.

This is my report as follow...

7-8 weeks ago, as mentioned earlier, recommended by frd and gathered a few bros. and reached Lion City hotel and was direct to a few rooms for viewing, upon reaching one of the rooms, a sweet lady considered quite pretty with nice figure opened the door for us, we +++ cock a bit inside her room, asking each other who going to try her and everyone keep pushing thinking of seeing other rooms first hope to see more pretty girl. then i decided to try the girl then my frd. said she wanted to try too, afraid that girls at other room dont have the standard like her, therefore my frd tried her out. His action began.

So both of my other bros. retreated and scouting to others rooms. eventually landed a one of the room a petite lady with nice smile and decided to try it without much hesitation, paid S$120 and undress and proceed to the shower, she cathbath me while washing up using her hand to stroke my READY STAND COCK, so shoik.....shoik.

We proceed to the bed, and she performed another catbath show and cap it for me, sucking my little bro. for few minutes with care, the fuck job is quite SOP. so nothing much to evaluate.

Analysis report
Girl in lion city hotel : keep changing..every few weeks, and this lady will keep calling u when new stock coming in, i was too frustrated with her phone service and told her off once during i having heated meeting at my office.

No framing, different taste different standard, if u wish to scout this area, PM me i will give u her no. but i have not call her since weeks ago, dont know whether any changes to the nos.

hope u guy, file your report once back in action at the designated place. CHEERS :D

Hi bro , is the OKT by the name call Lili ? Her nos is 9192xxxx ?

ch2004ba
21-04-2005, 11:28 AM

hi bro camry long time no hear fr u , hope u are fine .. yes lily num start wit 9192XXXX... ;)

Vincent
21-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Yes. Can 'tan' 4D this weekend liao. I will buy the xxxx which has the same 12 permutations, same as my car plate :eek: Somemore, the chinese prediction says this month got 'side luck'. Wish me luck.

Wah yr signature old liao leh...u still think of odl stock repeaters Film, Esther and Queenie ar? Got new and fresh stock arrived liao lah. Confirmed u MIA long.

bob_dog
05-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi HuiGe3387.Can pm me the okt contact.Thanks a million.

HuiGe3387
28-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Just got a call from the OKT that there's a 18 y.o. young thing available, not sure sweet or not. But will head there and try. Anybody keen can pm me, I will share. In case the mailbox full, just post at the thread.

Note : I am no OKT.

Khoratian
28-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Just got a call from the OKT that there's a 18 y.o. young thing available, not sure sweet or not. But will head there and try. Anybody keen can pm me, I will share. In case the mailbox full, just post at the thread.

No offense to your mail, bro.. last time i also got call say 18 yrs.. knn go down there i see is the one i bonk b4, 24 yrs old... sigh.. after that i really dun quite bother about them saying what pretty lah etc. ..i'd have to say quite dishonest.

Anyway, bro hope this time you really kena 18 yrs one.. then share share exp hehee

HuiGe3387
29-06-2005, 12:44 AM
No offense to your mail, bro.. last time i also got call say 18 yrs.. knn go down there i see is the one i bonk b4, 24 yrs old... sigh.. after that i really dun quite bother about them saying what pretty lah etc. ..i'd have to say quite dishonest.

Anyway, bro hope this time you really kena 18 yrs one.. then share share exp hehee
I remember about 2 months back I shared about that. That time it's a 19 yo SYT and really saw for myself leh. I arrange for my customer to bonk he happy happy after that. ;)

There are few occassions I not happy with the stock so just proceed to GL150 or the street walkers. I just told the OKT no good don't call me hor.

Horsepower
29-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Bro your mailbox full leh. pm me the details. Thnx.

Horsepower
29-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro your mailbox full leh. pm me the details. Thnx.
I am going there today.

wildehavanas
29-06-2005, 11:43 AM
LCH got 2-3 operators. Lili, Ah Lim and Ah Hor. They have all different sets of gals. I quite kwan lan one, usually view all their gals and choose the best, if not always keena con by them. But I must say their customer svc very good will call you once in awhile.

Gary2000
29-06-2005, 05:55 PM

hi Huige bro,

I just pmed you. Hope you will oblige my request.

taurus75
29-06-2005, 10:36 PM
may i have the OKT in LCH contact too???
i am crazy for msians gals....!!!!!

taurus75
30-06-2005, 02:08 PM
thanx to brudder huige!! for the contact..
another thing..do all these OKTs provide only msia gals??? i love msia gals...!!!!

sgmjplayer
30-06-2005, 03:03 PM
thanx to brudder huige!! for the contact..
another thing..do all these OKTs provide only msia gals??? i love msia gals...!!!!

just for your info, its fixed rate of $100 hor.. :p

mostly young gals.. SYT - S.. hahaha...

taurus75
30-06-2005, 05:26 PM
just for your info, its fixed rate of $100 hor.. :p

mostly young gals.. SYT - S.. hahaha...

ok lah... for SYT..this is fine.
but all from MSIA??? malaysia truly asia......

LED...
30-06-2005, 05:36 PM
ok lah... for SYT..this is fine.
but all from MSIA??? malaysia truly asia......

Bro, can pass the contact...........sounds interesting since i missed the chance to bonk Selena.............must plan 4 alternate plan......... :D ......will Upz U 2.........thanks

HuiGe3387
30-06-2005, 11:59 PM
The rate is $120. M'sia gers are better than PRC because the standard is GL150 standard with bbbj and AR, something most PRCs never include.

I have received requests from people with zero or few posts to provide the contacts. I am sorry I can't give the numbers in case you are from AV. I have to protect this lobang source for fellow samsters and myself.

I do not despise those with low points or no power. I have given the contacts to them. I am only wary of those very new because of the rampant activities of the AV.

Cheers !!

Up me if I am correct. Don't flame me hor.

urger
01-07-2005, 12:09 AM
I have received requests from people with zero or few posts to provide the contacts. I am sorry I can't give the numbers in case you are from AV. I have to protect this lobang source for fellow samsters and myself.
Yah bro, what u are doing is correct. I think from so many posts, the info is quite obvious liao. To make it safe, better practice safety first.

HuiGe3387
01-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Yah bro, what u are doing is correct. I think from so many posts, the info is quite obvious liao. To make it safe, better practice safety first.
I think we better not help the raiders with too much info. We are doing a great disservice to ourselves only.

taurus75
01-07-2005, 08:40 AM
SECURITY is the main priority..brudder! well said!!@@

The rate is $120. M'sia gers are better than PRC because the standard is GL150 standard with bbbj and AR, something most PRCs never include.

I do not despise those with low points or no power. I have given the contacts to them. I am only wary of those very new because of the rampant activities of the AV.

Cheers !!

Up me if I am correct. Don't flame me hor.

Gary2000
01-07-2005, 04:24 PM
thanks to HuiGe bro, I have managed to contact okt lily and booked a malaysian called wendy. It was a rather bad experience and i really dont know the reason why. She gave me a black face the moment i entered the room and when i tried to engage in small talk, she just brushed me off. One example is when i casually asked her when she would be leaving, she told me whether that was my concern. Everything that follwed was pretty SOP from soaping dicky to bed action. Boobs lover will be turned off by her small and flat boobs. Before doing bj, she was preparing a stack of toilet paper which was a turn-off. Worse still, she asked me to wash my dicky again as she thought that it was not thoroughly clean. No frenching allowed, no licking allowed as she put in ky.

face: 6/10
boobs:2/10;
bj: 4/10
fj: 4/10
rtf: I will not try her again but I will try the same okt's other girls in future, hopefuly, they willturn out better.

ttheng
02-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Guys, I want to share my latest experience and also the worst of my whole 2 yrs of cheongster life

At 3pm I called Ah Lim 93419655 who works with Lily 91923112. I requested Ah Lim for a Spore gal. Upon arrivial at 4plus, I was given room 305, but the spore gal looks suck and timid. So I called Ah Lim on the spot and he said Malaysian gal (aged 19yr old) named Connie is available at room 307, so I went and see. This is where the whole crux of today storey unfolds:-

I was eager to blonk cos for 2 weeks, no money, so when I saw her sulking face, I still dont mind. She just stood there like a wood, say in mandarin "want or not", then I look at her-since she has the petite figure (but small tits and small hips) - may as well blonk - come all the way. She then called Ah Lim and spoke in a very reluctant tone. (I was very stupid, I admit - I should not have carried on)

Instead I tried to act smart - chat with her-ask for her name (when I know), smile at her and say she's pretty...but she no smile - like those soap drama-I killed her whole family and rape her sister and posion her brother -that type of revengful look-you can see it as suobbish or like Queen like that-to me it is a revenge look look through and through). Never mind, so I was sweating all over-I went to bath. She did not even come to bath me, but never mind lah. I not picky. When I was abt to finish, she came in and particularly ONLY soap my penis and clean it. I let her be. But she pass sinde remarks about me being fat and (cos I have some scar marks left by chicken pox) - she said" I kenna sex tortued is it - in mandarin. I ignored her.

After bathe, I proceed to wait at the bed, while she bath. She bathe for some 5 min before coming out then proceed like a nurse" to get tisssue paper and folder them neatly and then "ordered" me to lie them. I hate to be ordered so I told her I like to kiss the tits, her face turn real black and she say you want service right". I got angyr and fuck her up (I mean scolded her). She gave in and I got my kiss- but it wasnt fun - cos 32 at most then I could feel her body like very unwilling and resisting. I got veyr hot again and fuck her ! this time I warned her. There is a limit to my patience.

So I decided ok-I lie down and see what the fuck she got to offer? You knwo what- she started her "nursing" skills AGAIN - clean my penis - I bet she can start a new profession/career -specalise in cleaning penis or dubbed "penis cleaning specalist". She even insisted on using her own condom not my durex one. I wanted to out 2 caps and so she say no need. I beginning to explode inside me.....burning!

This time round, I really got hot- I finally lost my cool - She rub and "clean" my penis so hard that I felt very painful and I cursed her back"chee by" She said it is dirty, but I agrued, I already let her wash in the tolite with soap and you did a thorough job" why are we doing again? she say my penis never wash. I fuck her up and say but there is no need to rush so hard. My penis skin is can see a a tick of blood. I cannot take it anymore. I push her one side and call it a day. I immediately called Ah Lim and told him I am angry then I got dress without paying of course and she just say "ok lor , go lor". I was so angry and hot that I forgot to take back my own durex condom.

then I called Ah Lim once I am at the lobby and told me how upset I was. Ah Lim promised to find out but never called me back.

Guys, cheonster, whatever you maybe outside, please be forewarned - I am not going to rest simply like that. I going to alert my CID and vice squad friends about the crook activities in Lion City and pass the pimp's numbers in irc and do the same- warn everyone about this.

Next, my most strategy is to go to Straits Times and New Paper and Today and email them that there is vice activities by spore gals in Lion City Hotel. SO guys, if you do not want to be video tapped and appear in Focus 30 or Channel news Asia, be my guest - go to Lion City.

Then I am going to alert my underground brothers to tell their brothers about this.

All in all, this is a most disastrous experience. I had bad experience with China gals but never like this. I still managed to have at least a hypocrite smile and still a fuck which i wanted.

For sure, I wont want a malaysia pro again. I leave it to the rest of you to decide !

wildehavanas
02-07-2005, 11:15 PM
LCH got 2-3 operators. Lili, Ah Lim and Ah Hor. They have all different sets of gals. I quite kwan lan one, usually view all their gals and choose the best, if not always keena con by them. But I must say their customer svc very good will call you once in awhile.

For those who up my points pls PM and let me know I will pass the contacts to you. So far 2 brudders already got the contact. Thanks to the 4 bros as your kindness will be return with kindness.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Guys, I want to share my latest experience and also the worst of my whole 2 yrs of cheongster life

For sure, I wont want a malaysia pro again. I leave it to the rest of you to decide !

You nuts or something?? Published openly the OKT's contacts!!! :mad:

LED...
03-07-2005, 04:06 PM

SBF is a venue to share not to sabo.........its because moron like you that the AV are laughing their ass off.............. :mad:

HuiGe3387
03-07-2005, 06:00 PM
At 3pm I called Ah Lim 93419655 who works with Lily 91923112. I requested Ah Lim for a Spore gal. Upon arrivial at 4plus, I was given room 305, but the spore gal looks suck and timid. So I called Ah Lim on the spot and he said Malaysian gal (aged 19yr old) named Connie is available at room 307, so I went a................................. !
The AV will comb the place very soon. KNN stupid guy. I don't always get satisfactory service but the rule is never openly publish the contacts. :mad:

the sith
03-07-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm a super newbie as all bros and regulars can see. Can't help but respond to this thread as I'm shocked and very suspicious as to why bro ttheng did what he did. Bro ttheng has been with the 'brotherhood' for a year now, so he should know better. The puzzle deepens. To all other bro, let's all take care. Or else kena AV raid, wah there goes the cheongings...

kopties
03-07-2005, 08:41 PM
haiz........another avenue gone. No thanks to ttheng for publicly revealing those ph nos.

From SBF u collaborate info so as to find yrself an avenue to release yr sexual urge....AND now in SBF u r "DESTROYING" it. :eek:

Gary2000
04-07-2005, 09:20 AM
aiyah bro theng, I know you are frustrated but you did not have to do what you did. U had a lousy experience but this was one time, who knows that the next one from llly or ah lim could be better. Afterall, it was 120 not that much to kick up such a big fuss. You could have just narrated your bad experience and let the other cheongsters judge for themselves

taurus75
04-07-2005, 02:15 PM
ttheng..u r asking for it this time.... :mad:

BlackKnight
04-07-2005, 05:27 PM
bro ttheng, i can imagin your frustration. but no need to publish the okt hp number openly. tis batch of gal no good, maybe next batch betta leh?

anyway, just treat it as just time lost as u did not pay any money.

like some bro mention, just share your experience and let us know tis incident.

ttheng
04-07-2005, 10:26 PM
thanks all, I know some of you condemn me for the act of disclosing the OKT's nos, while puzzle at my move, some more sympathetic (thanks!). neverthless, I woudl like to share this. My penis bro has still not recover from the hard rubbing by that bitch ! When I had a BJ from a thai gal today, I still feel the hurt.

Can I know who will compensate me for the pain, set aside the emotional trauma? I still looking around pharmacy for skin lotion or help - who understands me ???

I swear: If I dont hit back real dam fucking hard at this 2 pimpsheads, how can I do my "penis" justice ???? I AM NOT GOING TO REST SO EASILY. Revenge is a MUST!

taurus75
05-07-2005, 09:03 AM
thanks all, I know some of you condemn me for the act of disclosing the OKT's nos, while puzzle at my move, some more sympathetic (thanks!). neverthless, I woudl like to share this. My penis bro has still not recover from the hard rubbing by that bitch ! When I had a BJ from a thai gal today, I still feel the hurt.

Can I know who will compensate me for the pain, set aside the emotional trauma? I still looking around pharmacy for skin lotion or help - who understands me ???

I swear: If I dont hit back real dam fucking hard at this 2 pimpsheads, how can I do my "penis" justice ???? I AM NOT GOING TO REST SO EASILY. Revenge is a MUST!

ok brudder ttheng..1st of all. the one that really needs to compensate yr didi is yrself! why? it's yr own horniness that led to all these..
have u ever spare a tot for the OKTs?? did you? ever stand in their shoes?
wat penis justice? when men wanted to take risk to have FL sex or paid sex..sometimes there's a price to pay...
so let's move on..and dun ever do this again..

zzz^^
05-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi ttheng,

I empathise ur lousy xperience.

Since the OKT nvr ask u 2 pay $$, then i feel u shld let the matter rest.

HuiGe3387
05-07-2005, 10:33 AM

You are also putting a lot of brudders here at risk. What if the AV goes there when some of us happen to patronise ?

ttheng
07-07-2005, 03:17 PM
That why I am doing a favour to all cheongster by informing you all here - I am play tick for tit so stay out of Lion City. If you still wish to go depsite knowing the risk, I cannot stop you ! what can I say ?

Zepil99
07-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I think u have broken the "code of conduct" as a cheongster

Never review the number of FL/OKT in the public

How would others dare to share contact with u in the future?
Fine u can always register another nick

Now how would others dare to share contacts with newbies in the future.

your ack not only puts yourself in a dishonourable position, u are also putting other OKT/FL in danger, and also make those genuine newbie who wants to cheong difficult to get contact.

If u get a lousy Fxxk, there are other alternative actions u can take.
If its from OKT, call them and complaint about it. they are here to stay and make money, i am sure they would give u a reasonable answer. Also u could post your bad experience here to warn others, including the date and time u have book. some senior who knows the okt would be able to call them and find out the truth. Those OKT knows that once their reputation are gone, its very difficult to revert back the trust.

For FL, u could always put up a FR to warn us about that FL. Fr is not all about reporting good service. Its about reporting your experience, be it good or bad. There are some FR around that says stay away from xxx, which we all appreciate, as long as its not out to smear the reputation of the FL (Fake FR)

Worst case, just take it as a lousy day with a lousy bonk. there are ups and downs in life, laugh over it and forget about it. In my years of cheonging, i can say 40% are lousy bonk, some FL at GL, some from OKT. That is just life.

Now, cool down and think about it. Hope u would edit your post and remove those number, though damage might already been done.

houten
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
I agree with Bro Zepil99 :rolleyes: It's very difficult to get contact specially to newbies like me and will getting more difficult because on fear that we also might do this kind of thing that you've done.

There's ups and down on our life. Let this worst things teach you a lesson and wont do anymore in future.

Choose a better FL with good rating so you can enjoy the bonking :) It's a same as gambling.

wonderful077
07-07-2005, 10:13 PM
If u get a lousy Fxxk, there are other alternative actions u can take. If its from OKT, call them and complaint about it. they are here to stay and make money, i am sure they would give u a reasonable answer. Also u could post your bad experience here to warn others, including the date and time u have book. some senior who knows the okt would be able to call them and find out the truth. Those OKT knows that once their reputation are gone, its very difficult to revert back the trust.

Good advice. Hey, TTENG, there are so many official channels like :

1. CASE - Complaint Against Sex Experiences

2. Speak to your MP

3. Speak to your Union , or PAP - Protest Aggravated Penises

etc..

man, TTENG, next time, get help from us brudders here!

-wf

pleasurerod2001
07-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Actually, i dont use lily or lim services any more although they still call me..

in my case, i am just bored with going to LCH. its not along my way home where i can stop for a quickie..

but Ttheng, if you dont mind me saying..U are really behaving like a child..

i sympathise with your ordeal...i think most people here will thank you if you had just put up a report based on the facts..and let the rest of us know the girl name and decide whether we wish to patronise the OKTs, better still let the OKT deal with their HR issues on their own.

but this revenge thing???.. underworld friends???..U sounded like you have big time connections...going to the press!!!.. man you are so uncool

like i said usually i am really silent..but man, you really bring out the chatterbox in me...talk about underworld connections and seeking revenge for your dick..u really should hear yourself talking

.i think those OKT's probaby have some connections of their own..in any case every samster who read this thread will know that u are threatening action and could have alert them(OKT) .and they now know that you are threatening them with big guns, had compromise their number cos the police can easily trace the number to the owner, but hey guess what, they also now know who you are cos you are probably the only fella whom they knew got upset, got your dick rubbed raw and well likely to be the only one that did not pay....and well, they must have your number on their records as part of their customer service..

if i were you, i'll just stop whoring and get a sex toy for a stress free release.

thats all i have to say..dont bother replying cos i aint going to be listening..lol

maxzen
08-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Good advice. Hey, TTENG, there are so many official channels like :

1. CASE - Complaint Against Sex Experiences

2. Speak to your MP

3. Speak to your Union , or PAP - Protest Aggravated Penises

etc..

man, TTENG, next time, get help from us brudders here!

-wf

hahaha...good to have some laughter here. But revealing the okt no. in a public forum is no laughing metter. Just hope that OKT lili can talk to this unhappy customer and in future improve the customer service of their future girls.
More or less, the majority of msian gers level of standard is 'so-so' one la, unless you are damn 'yan-dao'. For msian gers, more like u service the gers, rather than the other way.

hugh jorgan
08-07-2005, 11:39 AM

All in all, this is a most disastrous experience. I had bad experience with China gals but never like this. I still managed to have at least a hypocrite smile and still a fuck which i wanted.

My sympathies to you. To other readers may I however reiterate that much has previously been written about the hit and miss nature of the attitude of the girls who work at LCH, thus Caveat Emptor, and in my experience if a girl starts off with a bad attitude at point of initial contact it is unlikely to get much better in spite of best efforts on the part of the poor customer (ie us!).

hugh jorgan
08-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Just hope that OKT lili can talk to this unhappy customer and in future improve the customer service of their future girls.

I have from time to time been popping into LCH to have a look see for as long as I can remember. The problem is that the girls who work there are seldom in it for the long or even medium term, and so they could not care less about providing good service to get repeat business. It works the other way around as well, on rare occassion I have come across a real gem only to find the next time that she is no longer working.

SiamKid2002
08-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I had contacted regularly OKT lili before about 3 years ago. Everything time ask lili to get good service, lili and sometimes the man okt would 'gurantee best service', but end up mostly very disappointed. Gave up on thier girls.

But I managed to find 1 gem out of the many bonks, think the name is joey.

taurus75
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
i called up lily just now at noon.she says dun have any gals on hand for the time being but ah lim got 1 nice msia(JB)..thinking of trying..so any brudders tried her oredi?

Tiger Beer
06-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Got a call from Lily informing me there's 2 new young players. Will make my way there later...

Lily and ah lim have changed their numbers.

Tequila Pop
06-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Got a call from Lily informing me there's 2 new young players. Will make my way there later...

Lily and ah lim have changed their numbers.
i thought u should be sleeping now? :confused:

Tiger Beer
06-12-2005, 04:47 PM
i thought u should be sleeping now? :confused:
Happy Hour start in the afternoon people drink Tiger Beer. I am working now...:D

Tequila Pop
06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Happy Hour start in the afternoon people drink Tiger Beer. I am working now...
Take care of your health. Tonight u still need to wake up and zapped me. Dont drink too much, wait cant wake up on time. :D

Tiger Beer
06-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Take care of your health. Dont drink too much, wait cant wake up on time. :D
Thank you. I try to wake up when it is Tiger Time:D

ANOA1
11-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I was recommended by my friend to contact the "facilitators" here. After making the phone calls, I went to check out the girls available room by room, and finally decided on 1 girl J. From the tcss, found out that she is actually a local sg girl with a full time outdoor sales job, but sometimes do FL to make ends meet when sales are bad.

Her looks are not bad, maybe 6.5/10. The shower is pretty SOP, J soaped me very thoroughly, especially my cock head. So I figured that she would be licking my prick head very attentively, which she did. Then I showered myself to wash away the soap.

As I was damned tired, I basically decided let J do the work so I lied down like a dead fish. She started licking my nipples, and subsequently moved down south to work on my balls and then my rod. The bbbj was very good, and no rush. The tongue work was excellent as she paid a lot of attention on my mushroom head. And when she took the whole road into the mouth and pumping in and out, the tongue was at work too, like a dual action effect. The whole bbbj took 20 minutes. Very Shiok.

One thing no good is she does not allow frenching, which is ok. Then it's time for me to work on her body, causing her to let out soft moans. Then I capped, played a few positions, and finished off the job in missionary as I needed to be back in office to submit a quotation... :D

The stats :
Name: Jxxxxxx, est 25yo, 1.6m 47kg 32B
look:6.5/10
figure:6.5/10 with Chiness word tatto at the back. Shiok when you doggie her.
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:7/10 GF feeling no rush
Damage:$120 incl rm and cd

Those who are not regular contributors here in this forum pls do not pm me for contact. I want to be safe to eliminate the Men-In-Blue.

In addition, the "facilitators" informed me that there are 2 new data just arrived.

eeemen
11-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi bro, is this all happening inside the hotel? I ever asked the concierge[?] if there was any action and he smiled at me without giving me any answers.

Who do i need to contact to make the viewing and selection arrangements? Are the facilitators working within the hotel? Thanks much

Acidburn
11-04-2006, 05:00 PM
OKTs don't station at the hotel :D Normally, for lion city hotel, you can contact lily or Ah lim. They share malaysian girls among themself. Damage is usually $120. Quite a good bargain as some OKT here try to pass-off malaysian as local FL (singaporean) and charge us at $150 cuz they labelled it as "local" mah.

Hi bro, is this all happening inside the hotel? I ever asked the concierge[?] if there was any action and he smiled at me without giving me any answers.

Who do i need to contact to make the viewing and selection arrangements? Are the facilitators working within the hotel? Thanks much

RaymndTan
11-04-2006, 05:09 PM
OKTs don't station at the hotel :D Normally, for lion city hotel, you can contact lily or Ah lim. They share malaysian girls among themself. Damage is usually $120. Quite a good bargain as some OKT here try to pass-off malaysian as local FL (singaporean) and charge us at $150 cuz they labelled it as "local" mah.
The service sometime good, sometimes bad. I have ever got GL150 standard with AR. I have also got some dunno how to bj properly. Overall for $120 include cd and hotel room not too bad.

eeemen
11-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks bro. This lili and ah lim u mentioned, are they in the hotel? or how do i get in touch with them? Thanks again!!

Acidburn
11-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Like I've said, they are not stationed in the hotel. I do not have their contact now, will PM you tomorrow with their contact.

Thanks bro. This lili and ah lim u mentioned, are they in the hotel? or how do i get in touch with them? Thanks again!!

eeemen
11-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks much bro acidburn, appreciate it.:)

ANOA1
12-04-2006, 09:24 AM
I have given the contact to a few bros. Do share if you have benefitted from the lobang. Even if it is a bad FR, do share if there are certain service providers that are not up to the mark and we should avoid them.

avsea
12-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Is LCH still safe from the supervision of the AV

ANOA1
15-04-2006, 12:51 AM
For the brudders I have given the contact, I one I tried is a local sg girl. There are some new data that came in.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-04-2006, 08:48 AM
For the brudders I have given the contact, I one I tried is a local sg girl. There are some new data that came in.

local sg?hmm...interesting,havent try local blood for a while liao.hee..;)

ehot123
18-04-2006, 05:06 PM
These people have been around for years. The OKT was a J* but disappeared after a raid. Now L* and Ah L* are operating. We used to go there quite often but do so only occasionally now when there is a mood for young malayisa girls. They maintained the price at $120 throughout the years but even then, that is relatively expensive as the market is more vibrant now. we seems to be spoilt for choices, aren't we?

A brief description of the last 2 girls that i had a couple of weeks ago.

name:chr**, malaysian.
face:6/10
body:bony and small boobs, 5(+2)/10. nb: +2 for the young tender skin.
bj:didn't tried.
fj:7/10
rtf:yes, if in the mood for young girls with tender skin.

name:j**, claimed to be singaporean
face:6/10, but looks better without the makeup.
body:sagging boobs a little disppointing, slightly heavier but not fat 5/10.
bj:didn't tried but she claimed to be good at it.
fj:5(+1)/10, +1 beacuse she is accommodating
rtf: if desperate to satisfy a sudden urge for a decent local, else no.

ehnghui3
22-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Hello cheongsters...

May I know the service is still available...Been 2 years no posting. Thanks.

whycare
24-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Anyone still has contact of Ah Liew (Msia)? Pls do PM me. Thanks. :)