PDA

View Full Version : To Cheong or not to Cheong?

See Kin Na
28-03-2002, 02:34 AM
Hi guys!

You see...men are horny, I admit it. They are many among us the newbies, who has heard so much about commercial sex. All these stories came from friends and buddies and we know that when we have the money, we can have sex with pretty girls. This is extremely tempting. And we wanted to try.

We can get the money from sources, save or work. And once it is ready, the only things that are stopping us would be real information and most importantly, courage.

Sammy's site provide all the information we want, true or false, nobody knows. But it is full of details and guides on seeking commercial sex. Armed with the knowledge & temptation, the last thing left would be courage.

Commercial sex can kill you. You are taking immerse risk when enaging sex with strangers. You might drag your family along. Discourage them! Dont tell them to be a hero! Dont bold them by saying "want to cheong cannot scare", "might as well stay home watch tv", "GL gers got go check up one", "fingering where can get aids?", "put rubber can get aids meh?" and many other pushy words like that.

They are true, sure. I agree with you all. But not all of the newbies see death as an jackpot like the seasoned choengsters. Of course this is not a MOE site so spare us the Sex Education thingy. But intense warnings should be issued to newbies who shows obvious signs of cheonging.

Now tell me the truth, seasoned cheongsters, since when you are not scared? The first try? The last try? Yesterday? Then what makes you tell the newbies cannot be scared.

I talked to my friends and they will tell me the same thing: "dont go".

I know I surely kena flamed like siao. Well...I dont know if you should. You decide.....BUT! Just remember this : I am only trying to be a nice guy. I also read about some firewalls blocking Sammy's site now. I just want to tell you all they are coming this way...it is definitely the content they are aftering. As some of you can see from my previous rubbish postings, I try to refrained from using words like Kan X X, Chao X X oreli.

Amen!

Rainman
28-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Well said and I do agreed with your point of view.

However, I would conclude that u are in the wrong place and making a wrong statement to the wrong reader. See, these are all cheongster here and that's why the site.

While what u say is acceptable. Pls repost them at Sammyboy's Kopitian. The reader there would love it.

Thanks and may god bless u forever.

Originally posted by See Kin Na
Hi guys!

You see...men are horny, I admit it. They are many among us the newbies, who has heard so much about commercial sex. All these stories came from friends and buddies and we know that when we have the money, we can have sex with pretty girls. This is extremely tempting. And we wanted to try.

We can get the money from sources, save or work. And once it is ready, the only things that are stopping us would be real information and most importantly, courage.

Sammy's site provide all the information we want, true or false, nobody knows. But it is full of details and guides on seeking commercial sex. Armed with the knowledge & temptation, the last thing left would be courage.

Commercial sex can kill you. You are taking immerse risk when enaging sex with strangers. You might drag your family along. Discourage them! Dont tell them to be a hero! Dont bold them by saying "want to cheong cannot scare", "might as well stay home watch tv", "GL gers got go check up one", "fingering where can get aids?", "put rubber can get aids meh?" and many other pushy words like that.

They are true, sure. I agree with you all. But not all of the newbies see death as an jackpot like the seasoned choengsters. Of course this is not a MOE site so spare us the Sex Education thingy. But intense warnings should be issued to newbies who shows obvious signs of cheonging.

Now tell me the truth, seasoned cheongsters, since when you are not scared? The first try? The last try? Yesterday? Then what makes you tell the newbies cannot be scared.

I talked to my friends and they will tell me the same thing: "dont go".

I know I surely kena flamed like siao. Well...I dont know if you should. You decide.....BUT! Just remember this : I am only trying to be a nice guy. I also read about some firewalls blocking Sammy's site now. I just want to tell you all they are coming this way...it is definitely the content they are aftering. As some of you can see from my previous rubbish postings, I try to refrained from using words like Kan X X, Chao X X oreli.

Amen!

justl00king
31-03-2002, 12:27 AM
its your choice u call the shots

semen
01-04-2002, 08:06 AM
Point taken.

PrinceD@rkness
03-04-2002, 08:36 AM
so far, i only scared that the OKT will beat me up:D

SEXCRAZY
16-04-2002, 03:28 AM
scare dun cheong
cheong dun scare lor
but human nature is like that want ... know its risky but still can't resist temptation ... one example like u buying stock ma ... scare lose money but still tempted to be rich ~ diff ppl diff thinking

Differentstroke
16-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by SEXCRAZY
scare dun cheong
cheong dun scare lor
but human nature is like that want ... know its risky but still can't resist temptation ... one example like u buying stock ma ... scare lose money but still tempted to be rich ~ diff ppl diff thinking

Precisely...the gun is urs n whether u are finger itchy to shoot out depend on urself.

rabitsu
21-04-2002, 07:16 PM
Cheong - like drugs, long term membership subscription!.

rewindd
21-04-2002, 08:08 PM
i would rather die at 40 knowing that I have fucked more beautiful gers den most men at 80 RATHER den die at 80 and constantly asking myself how it would feel to fuck a beautiful gal.... i guess different pple have different views to thiz moral thingy....

cuntking
23-04-2002, 12:44 AM
each to their own, every thing in life also got risk .... eat fishball also can die lah, then how don't eat?

just take calculated risks ..... you think the ONS you pick up very safe? Only God knows ... for me, when my time is up, it is up ...... JUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!