PDA

View Full Version : FR on Mandy ( or Money???) CAT 70

ang076
25-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Been to KS in late afternoon , went to House 9 , which had few cheongsters aged 40s and above. Greeted by OKT, I used a hand signal, "70".. She said "okay" and led me to room upstairs, instead of waiting in the waiting area full of older cheongsters probably waiting for CAT 30 or CAT 50..

Room which Ive been assigned was a spacious one with shower attached and a basin ( commonly found in PT brothels ) . After a 15 min wait, WL came ... she was tall, and big sized.. ( reminded me of Carol of GL CAT80.) Nice hairstyle , but her look dont make it..(she look like Coffee shop Ah soh to me.) She was dressed in black tee shirt with V-neckline, and a jean... ( causally dressed, unlikely those WLs I met in GL, as well as KS CAT100 WLs, they dressed like lounge hostesses.)

Watched her undressed.. and that revealed nice black bra and matching panties, and her body is not bad..almost hourglass shaped with a little fatter tummy.. Also watched her remove her bra and panties...I examined them ..Triumph brand , size C75 ( 34C) , and panties size M..

But her neh neh look small ( around B cup .) with small ,light brown nipples, and a hairy pussy.

She took me to basin instead of shower room.. ( wonder why??) and washed my cock carefully.. After drying my body, she washed herself on the basin...

Finally, on the bed, she performed catbath, licking my nipples and played with my cock.. Then she capped condom on my cock.. and performed BJ... ( she made a crying face when she performed BJ.) Then she sat on top of me, performing hard FJ on me.. (looking at her, big sized lady bonking my cock.) ( she look like crying ah soh being raped by me.) making 'woo ...wooo' sound, After that , she asked me to be on top of her instead.. I told her," I dont know how to be on top of gal. she giggled. and she wanted to perform FJ again . ( I stopped her because I cannot cum easily when being bonked by vagina.) I told her to perform HJ instead.. she performed HJ fast and furiously while fondling my nipples and then pressing my testicles.. ( her facial expression is a "crying ah soh" type.. and making "woo woo woo" with her eyes closed.) Finally, I cummed and my cock was crying with pain from her hand.. Then she led me to a basin... and washed my cock and my nipples..( wonder why dont use shower room???) and then we dressed up and left..

FR on Mandy ( or Money???)( sorry, cant hear)

Look : 4/10 ( nice hairstyle and nice height- 1.67 m , but her face look like ah soh to me.)

Body: 7/10 ( slighty hourglass , with little tummy , 34B breasts with small light brown nipples.. with hairy pussy.)

BJ: 5/10 ( instead of looking at me in a slutty way.. she look as if she was crying when performing BJ..)

FJ: 6/10 ( work hard in bonking my cock furiously until my legs cannot take it due to her weight. she was tall by gal's standard. making a crying face as if she was being raped. )

HJ. 6.6/10 ( performed HJ fast and furious.. while making a crying expression.and wooo..woo..woo.. sound. ) (For what? I am not dominating her.)

RTF : No...( maybe looking for other KS WL with a prettier face and a Mandy body..)

Verdict: Mandy was similar to GL CAT80 WL Carol in term of body and height , her body is better than KS CAT100 WLs I had seen or met but her look cant make it.. ( Carol is prettier.)

phallusman
26-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Ai yoh, based on your FR, better not try, must run far, far away la. So, better stick to Cat100 - the few favorite ones as listed by some other samsters here.

Thanks for alerting us, and avoiding the same mistake.

teebs_darklord
26-11-2004, 03:47 PM
The only gals who will use the shower and bath you are the CAT100 gals in KS. For CAT30, CAT50 and CAT70 gals, they will only use the wash basin. In actual fact, most houses will not even let you use the rooms with attached showers if you do not call a CAT100, so in a sense, you are fortunate that you were allowed to use a room with an attached shower. :)

As for looks, very few CAT70 gals can make it as they are usually in their mid to late 30s. However, service wise, most of them are pretty ok.

Bad Company
27-11-2004, 12:59 AM
She's Mun Yee. Her body has seen better days. Strictly no bbbj for her, only bj. By the way, for Cat 70, you're still entitled to the shower. Carol Cat80 of GL has a better body, slim legs and does bbbj. But, my personal preference is still Mun Yee.

ang076
28-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Actually, some houses dont have showers attached.

teebs_darklord
29-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Some Houses have bathtubs in the rooms rather than showers. As I mentioned previously, usually the OKTs will only allow you to use the rooms with showers or bathtubs only if you call a CAT100 gal. At least this was the case when I was still calling the CAT70 gals some 5 years back. :p