PDA

View Full Version : Points so important meh? SIMPLE2KEE BRO

geckoSG
07-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Moderator, please remove the points that Mr simple2 kee has bestowed me.
I can't exchange the points for happy meal also. Just to share what he has
sent me in PM over the chatroom.

[simple2kee] hi bro
[geckoSG] sorry
[geckoSG] can't talk now
[simple2kee] y?
[geckoSG] :(
[simple2kee] u knn
[simple2kee] go to hell
[geckoSG] ???
[geckoSG] why?
[geckoSG] did i offend u?
[simple2kee] u hv not return the favor the owe me
[simple2kee] yes u r damn bloody stingy
[simple2kee] u r 1 way traffic
[simple2kee] answer me?

BTW, I am answering call and can' bother to reply you. Points doesn't earn
us free happy meals here.... No need to be so offensive and calculative. I
did not ask for points to be bestowed to me. Want to give, give out in goodwill
and do not expect a return pls... FAINT!

simple2kee
07-12-2011, 05:02 PM
lol lol lol

Kalv
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Moderator, please remove the points....I
did not ask for points to be bestowed to me.....

What is this in your signature. :pSomething wrong with my eyes :rolleyes:??

Signature: ".... Upz me if you like my Postings. Cheers:D ....."

geckoSG
08-12-2011, 12:08 PM
What is this in your signature. :pSomething wrong with my eyes :rolleyes:??

Signature: ".... Upz me if you like my Postings. Cheers:D ....."

Not something wrong with your eyes bro, I forgot to save the latest signature...
Thanks for pointing out!

whitesnake
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Not something wrong with your eyes bro, I forgot to save the latest signature...
Thanks for pointing out!

So TS do you want us to zap you 8 points ?

CODED
08-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Typical Sabo king :mad:

Apocalypse
08-12-2011, 12:58 PM
since points not important, then if bros ask for it and u haven't up them before, then just up them back loh. if got uplist and favor to return just tell them to wait a few days. nvm 1 mah.

sammyboyfor
09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Moderator, please remove the points that Mr simple2 kee has bestowed me.

There is no need for that. He gave you some points so they're yours to keep.

If he's rude to you, ZAP him in return. That'll teach him a lesson.

Kalv
11-12-2011, 08:13 AM
.... points ... yours to keep...... rude to you, ZAP him .. teach him a lesson.

Boss SBF's position is Upz only for contributions - exchange of pts (otherwise) prohibited. Interpretation of "contributions" varies with individuals - very subjective.

Both should be aware of the alternatives - from above posts. Do the right thing. 2 wrongs does not make a right. Hope goodwill will prevail to mark SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations. All the best. :D Cheers.

sammyboyfor
11-12-2011, 08:34 AM
[B]Hope goodwill will prevail to mark SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations. All the best. :D Cheers.

The 10th anniversary celebrations were almost a week ago. There is no need for goodwill to be extended beyond the 48 hour celebration period.

Normal warfare should return.. the sooner the better.

whitesnake
11-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Yah boss dun know why hoh some people like to live in the past . Act smart and are so preoccuppied with cyberpoints . :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Rapemykitty
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM
More points = big lao pan?

Kalv
12-12-2011, 08:56 AM
... Normal warfare should return.. ..

:D Sammyboyfor back on Warpath!! :p Just like in the real world difficult for Bosses to be popular as they have to be tough/fair in maintaining law and order.

More points = big lao pan?

:rolleyes: No true - biggest "Lao Pan" is Sammyboyfor (729pts - Power: 11); (Moderator) Big Sexy (21172pts - Power: 17). (Bot) Sammyboy RSS Feed (10000101pts - Power: 3344 - assigned by Boss). In SBF more points supposedly more popular (?) Just my opinion - Opinions may/will differ - no need to agree. :) Cheers.

Rapemykitty
12-12-2011, 01:50 PM
supposedly[/B] more popular (?) Just my opinion - Opinions may/will differ - no need to agree. :) Cheers.

Ahhhh I see. Thanks for the info! Simple2kee just messaged me to mind what I say. And it wasnt even offensive at all. :confused:

tiuminator
12-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Yah boss dun know why hoh some people like to live in the past . Act smart and are so preoccuppied with cyberpoints .

Bro, are u aware by posting the above, u are flaming alot of bros (including the following) who love cyberpoints?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=262064

I love cyberpoints and how I wish to have 3 digit points. I missed the 10th SBF Anniversary.:(

U may say points cant buy u free fcuk. But wait till u get zap, then u will come here to kpkb.:rolleyes:

I do not know what enemity between u and SBY1 was. But now it seems like u are causing a rift between u and all those cyberpoint lovers.:rolleyes:

Just wondering. How come u never come out of this thread for the past 1 year?:confused:

tiuminator
13-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I was zapped 3 points. Its so pretty obvious the zapper clone belong to who. Correct or not whitesnake?:rolleyes:

sukarno
13-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Just wondering. How come u never come out of this thread for the past 1 year?:confused:

Reason:

1. becoz he never grown up, forever newbie :eek:

2. newbie easier to get con by him mah.....:p

3. outside world cannot make it, lan lan have to stay here.. :D

sukarno
13-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Yah boss dun know why hoh some people like to live in the past . Act smart and are so preoccuppied with cyberpoints

Hey snake, you talking about yourself :rolleyes: :D
Good introduction of yourself :p

tiuminator
13-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Yah boss dun know why hoh some people like to live in the past . Act smart and are so preoccuppied with cyberpoints . :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Whitesnake, why the hypocrisy?

If points mean nothing to u, then get out of your snake hole and start posting other threads. But then again u and i know why u afraid to post elsewhere. Afraid to get zap by cyberpoint lovers, right? Pretty obvious aint it?

whitesnake
16-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Some people are just so immature :rolleyes: If you ever bother to read my past posts my target is at s.b.y.1 , his clones and his croonies. I do not con newbies at all and others . Have a nice day .:D

billysg
17-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Yes it is important for FL

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Bro geckoSG, The point itself is no value but you have the power to create value from otherwise worthless point by reciprocating a gestures of goodwill back to Bro Simple2Kee and a closure to this misunderstanding. Going to war will only make the point even more worthless than it already is. Just like the Trojan War over a Slut where they should go Ancient PRCland to look for Xi Shi MeiMei (西施) ;) Peace out! Regards, IK :D

owl888
17-12-2011, 09:35 AM
If points can make people happy, juz give lah, no loss to u anyway :)

ah rat
17-12-2011, 11:41 AM
If points can make people happy, juz give lah, no loss to u anyway :)

Bro, point make me Happy :D

esssinine
17-12-2011, 03:26 PM
points allow you to gain power initially and helps you to get credibility and ctcs for cheonging brother :)

Xgenre
17-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Can change for NTUC vouchers ah?

NTUC cannot but SMRT vouchers can. :p Include free tunnel tour, tunnel tour... hmm feel like Vietnam's Chu Chi Tunnel tour.

whitesnake
17-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Yes it is important for FL

I agree with you on this too. Some Fls or some ctcs need to have a certain amount of points to qualify .

points allow you to gain power initially and helps you to get credibility and ctcs for cheonging brother

This works well if you are a cheongster and also for TS to protect his source.

Can change for NTUC vouchers ah?

If really can I also dun mind having some NTUC vouchers .:D

NTUC cannot but SMRT vouchers can. Include free tunnel tour, tunnel tour... hmm feel like Vietnam's Chu Chi Tunnel tour.

Given the current situation on the MRT . SMRT vouchers might not be of any value. :(

ah rat
17-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Can change for NTUC vouchers ah?:p

Ya loh,cannot change anything :D

Don28
17-12-2011, 08:07 PM
NTUC cannot but SMRT vouchers can. :p Include free tunnel tour, tunnel tour... hmm feel like Vietnam's Chu Chi Tunnel tour.

Haha.. This a good one. :D

owl888
17-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Bro, point make me Happy :D

Yes, will make u happy tomolo :D

Xdecepticon
17-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Yes. Up will def make one happy....always...

magixballx
18-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Actually, how to get points ah? I have been with this forum for a couple of years, yet I only have got little points

ah rat
18-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Actually, how to get points ah? I have been with this forum for a couple of years, yet I only have got little points

Contribute pixs or write something to the forum :)