PDA

View Full Version : Question

newly
01-01-2012, 11:39 AM
if we recommend a gal here could the av consider you as an OKT??? even you dont get any dime from the gal or bro???

pure recommendation????

sammyboyfor
01-01-2012, 11:49 AM
if we recommend a gal here could the av consider you as an OKT??? even you dont get any dime from the gal or bro???

pure recommendation????

As long as you aren't living off the earnings of a prostitute, no offense has been committed. ;)

ronin_dark
01-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Bro Newly,

Recommendations are always appreciated ah.....;)

vanram
01-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Bro Newly,

Recommendations are always appreciated ah.....;)

This is all rubbish!!

Bro ronin_dark,

You know me, I have introduced a few girls in here and they are all girls that I have tried or managed to convince into giving the Bros here a chance..

The last one is Rina and the thread was holding a 5 star rating, I wrote an experience I had and the Bros wanted a piece of my experience and I decided to share Rina with you guys..

It was not an ad for a girl, I wrote about an experience that went on for a few pages and had the Bros involved and participating. It ended up being the site for us to share Rina.

The administrator has now decided to charge me for the thread or else it would be removed.. It is not a loss to me if the thread is pulled..

Looks like the administrator is just like some Bros, they don't read the thread from the beginning to the end, just the end, maybe.. If only they had read the initial storyline, maybe the thread would not have been pulled.. After all, this forum is all about sharing right??
I am really starting to wonder about the sharing part now...

This is bullshit......

Vanram

ronin_dark
01-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Dear Bro Vanram,

You are one of the best bros here. You have always the best interest for all the bros here. You have the best intentions of sharing any gals you have. Rina was one of the best babes i ever encountered here and most bros here and myself are super grateful for you introducing her to us

Unfortunately and sadly.....bro...when your thread becomes popular no matter how good your intentions were......things will happen.....i agree with you totally about your situation but this is not within our control:(

Big Sexy
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
if you think you are 100% safe..
i suggest you read this thread..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=41631

pure recommendation????

ronin_dark
01-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Read the link. I understand what you mean.

Agreed Bro Big Sexy

sammyboyfor
02-01-2012, 04:35 AM
The administrator has now decided to charge me for the thread or else it would be removed.. It is not a loss to me if the thread is pulled..

I did a bit of investigation into this.

Admin is not charging you for the thread. Admin wants the girl, whose business as increased considerably as a result of the publicity she is receiving from the thread, to help offset the costs of running the forum.

I don't know what she earns every month but I'm sure it is quite substantial compared to the amount she is being asked to sponsor.

Doesn't sound too unreasonable to me. What do you think?