PDA

View Full Version : where is petain ?

fruittree2000
07-12-2004, 03:29 PM
i'm a newbie n i need to know where is petain ? i wan to go there see see look look. thks...

sammyboyfor
08-12-2004, 04:33 AM
i'm a newbie n i need to know where is petain ? i wan to go there see see look look. thks...

:mad:

Can't you go through the existing threads. This question has been answered over and over and over again!!!!!!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18259

dirtymonk82
08-12-2004, 04:43 AM
school holiday are here!!!

go here to find your pertain
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/

Stevie G
08-12-2004, 05:27 AM

haha...u wanna get flame ar? go check it on the street directory before u ask to be flamed here.I also newbie,but can't help ur laziness or ignorance. Its quite near to farrer park mrt station if u go by train,ard 5min walk. If still not sure,check it out on the street directory link which bro dirtymonk82 gave u and take a cab there instead.

collin_23
08-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Look dictionary lor. :rolleyes:

Go to bottom of the forum links click on show all threads from beginning.

Licky88
08-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Don't bother to do a little research and just poke in like that by asking stupid question! Expect to be spoon fed! Yes the school holidays are here. Whenever there is school holidays, we get this same question again and again!

reacher
08-12-2004, 11:42 PM
ah ya, if first time go tell taxi driver petain look for chicken he bring you there loh...

score11
09-12-2004, 02:49 AM
ah ya, if first time go tell taxi driver petain look for chicken he bring you there loh...Guess tis guy is a little boy... :D

jjdoggie
03-01-2005, 11:52 AM
[COLOR=RoyalBlue](USE BLAINE USE BLAINE!!!)[/COLOR

Sometimes when i logged in, i really hate to see so many people posting WHer's this Where's that again and again........

1) TAke Cab!!!! ( wun cost much!!!!SINgapore is so FUCKING SMALL....!!!)
2) Use STreet Directory in INternet TO SEARCHHHHHHH!!!!
3) If u really into FL...GO BUy YRSELF A STreet Dir BOOK!!!! Cost less than $10!!! ITS worth INvesting..!!!!!!!
4) PLS DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING POSTING AGAIN!!!!! :mad:

bradpitt968
03-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Is things still alive and kicking in the area?

songboh
03-01-2005, 05:21 PM
[COLOR=RoyalBlue](USE BLAINE USE BLAINE!!!)[/COLOR

Sometimes when i logged in, i really hate to see so many people posting WHer's this Where's that again and again........

1) TAke Cab!!!! ( wun cost much!!!!SINgapore is so FUCKING SMALL....!!!)
2) Use STreet Directory in INternet TO SEARCHHHHHHH!!!!
3) If u really into FL...GO BUy YRSELF A STreet Dir BOOK!!!! Cost less than $10!!! ITS worth INvesting..!!!!!!!
4) PLS DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING POSTING AGAIN!!!!! :mad:
haha relac bro...such things wun go away one...but u would have to agree with me he very lucky...still got his 10 points...haha... :p

dickbig
20-01-2005, 09:15 AM
hhahaha U guys are so funny