PDA

View Full Version : yahoo clasified fl - corrine

nicezguy
08-12-2004, 03:20 AM
hey bros... got this contact in yahoo classified. any bro ever tried her b4? appreciate any fr or comment coz thinking of meeting up, but dun wanna waste my time. she asking for $300.... dun mind the money if quality is premium. any bro can help me out? she 1.58m 47kg. 9664xxxx

Advent
08-12-2004, 03:43 AM
link ...?//

dirtymonk82
08-12-2004, 04:10 AM
$300!!!. I think that is way too much already.

Andersontky
08-12-2004, 08:54 AM
uh... i suggest u might as well go and try japanese lolitas ... 17 and 19 yrs old only... real japanese, $280 90mins 2 shots. or for those brother with tight budget go for $200 1hr. u cant even get this price in japan itself.

hey bros... got this contact in yahoo classified. any bro ever tried her b4? appreciate any fr or comment coz thinking of meeting up, but dun wanna waste my time. she asking for $300.... dun mind the money if quality is premium. any bro can help me out? she 1.58m 47kg. 9664xxxx

Acidburn
08-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Now is school holidays season :D

kiro
08-12-2004, 10:09 AM

seems like you're asking bros here to be your guinea pig?

Castrol
08-12-2004, 10:14 AM
this lady should be for real.
according to her, she is a office working mother, late 30s, gym fit, and will not disappoint with her looks and on bed.

well i could have just gone to meet her and decide, but what the heck, at that price i can pump full tank 5 or 6 times!
hopefully she will drop her price soon :D

sashimi13
08-12-2004, 10:23 AM
according to her, she is a office working mother, late 30s, gym fit, and will not disappoint with her looks and on bed.

well i could have just gone to meet her and decide, but what the heck, at that price i can pump full tank 5 or 6 times!

well said,bro. this is all about economies of scale. If hardly anyone calls her she will have to drop price. But knowing some guys here who think for themselves only, they dont work as one samster here , they simply go for forbidden fruit and spoil market. e.g. wld be when a place is under 'avoidance' yet there are some who still patronise the joint.cheers!

poompoomboy
08-12-2004, 01:15 PM
well said,bro. this is all about economies of scale. If hardly anyone calls her she will have to drop price. But knowing some guys here who think for themselves only, they dont work as one samster here , they simply go for forbidden fruit and spoil market. e.g. wld be when a place is under 'avoidance' yet there are some who still patronise the joint.cheers!

Hey cannot make it one, as i made friend with her, saw her pics wow like nt bad, but talk on phone voice a bit rough. nvm but when met her. knn, nabei skin damn oily a bit plump damn auntie. wow kow as that day i wear quite stylo also do not walk with her too long as a bit not matching wait ppl though i gigolo. 280 ask her to fly kite man $28 den consider as she look more den 37, like 40 plus auntie.

woofer
08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I second what poompoomboy has said. Cannot make it one. She wants someone to "bao" her to pay for her CC bills . . .

And also like blur blur one . . . :eek:

TheHappyMondays
08-12-2004, 05:23 PM
at least, lucky is not the "incredible (she) hulk" .... :)

papasan_688
08-12-2004, 05:54 PM
at least, lucky is not the "incredible (she) hulk" .... :)
Ya...but Hulk's sister...too much mutation that why 'blurr'...haha

nirvana
08-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey cannot make it one, . 280 ask her to fly kite man $28 den consider as she look more den 37, like 40 plus auntie.

thanks for the warning. :D

spider_j
08-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Chey...30 plus type auntie still dare to ask for $300? looking at the response, I think got people wanna give her FOC she should be happy liao, so more want to find "Robert" ah? She think her pussy ages like wine ah?

Ok lah, I dun be too bad wait kana lightning strike since its rainy season now. I would probably say $50 for "access all areas" plus CIM and cum swallowing if possible....hehe

:p

poompoomboy
08-12-2004, 11:41 PM
I second what poompoomboy has said. Cannot make it one. She wants someone to "bao" her to pay for her CC bills . . .

And also like blur blur one . . . :eek:

Yah man woofer u kanna con too. haha. nw always she ask me cheong a pub at m.s. but heard she got a 17 yrs old daughter. Wow oh oh did i jus say something. Always go gym, but think she should do facial more. at first she want me bao her a month 500 bucks. then i tell her her debt will make her kanna bao ard 30 months. nabei then she ask me pay 1000 a mth so can met twice a week. i think her house no mirror.

XxDarkxX
09-12-2004, 02:36 AM
link ??? i love japanese

kiro
09-12-2004, 07:31 AM
hahaha!!! you guys are so farnee!!! :D

but quite true cos even the mature Kelly also charge $100-$150 for CIM/swallow service, and she has been commented to be plain looking... and this one's got comments of 'SHE HULK's sister'!!! and ask for $300???? WAHAHAHAHA...... joke of the year!!!

woofer
09-12-2004, 02:32 PM
Yah man woofer u kanna con too. haha. nw always she ask me cheong a pub at m.s. but heard she got a 17 yrs old daughter. Wow oh oh did i jus say something. Always go gym, but think she should do facial more. at first she want me bao her a month 500 bucks. then i tell her her debt will make her kanna bao ard 30 months. nabei then she ask me pay 1000 a mth so can met twice a week. i think her house no mirror.

Wah lao this woman . . . Its like . . . dunnoe what to say lor. Knn tot go gym sure can one . . . scully . . . :confused: I got better ways to spend my $$$. I've seen tai tais who dun go gym and yet got better figure than her. Well for starters my mum 2x her age will put any woman half age to shame . . . sigh . . . :eek:

mika14
09-12-2004, 02:54 PM
so jialat meh?

poompoomboy
09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Wah lao this woman . . . Its like . . . dunnoe what to say lor. Knn tot go gym sure can one . . . scully . . . :confused: I got better ways to spend my $$$. I've seen tai tais who dun go gym and yet got better figure than her. Well for starters my mum 2x her age will put any woman half age to shame . . . sigh . . . :eek:

Hi woofer u mean u got MILF lobang is it, as cant get the meaning of ur msg.

woofer
10-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Errr . . . pom pg me. "anticipating" pging to be flooded.

woofer
10-12-2004, 12:23 PM
But honestly lor. My mum's coming to mid 60's liao puts lots of women half her age or lesser to shame lor . . .

That's why corrine can't make it in my books. Plus I've got better things to spend on rather than on her . . . Not one to keep sugar daughters. I rather pay n go, lesser trouble. :cool:

unclecai
10-12-2004, 03:47 PM
uh... i suggest u might as well go and try japanese lolitas ... 17 and 19 yrs old only... real japanese, $280 90mins 2 shots. or for those brother with tight budget go for $200 1hr. u cant even get this price in japan itself.

Hi Bru,

U mean Jap Lolitas in Singapore? Got any lobang to recommend?

alwaysbestdeal
28-04-2005, 01:38 AM
hey Bros, FL Corrine is back to yahoo again.

tried her a couple of days back, though she says she go gym once of twice a week, no standard leh.. I think PRCs no gym better shape than her but she damm hot in bed man...

very shiok, she cum like waterfall ... for the 2 solid hrs.. but i dim the room lights so no need to see her face so much..

sms a few times, agree on price, checked in bencoolen, and the fun begins.. she almost anything also can except AR.., french alot, moans loud.. gets me high ... taste sweet and juciy, very juicy.. very accomdative in positions... if u bros like the moaning type, and like to autoroam.. this is one...

non stop action.. for me .. apart from the looks, the action is worth the money.. FR appended. quick. quick.. she now desparate, so sure can bargain hunt...

Damage: $200 excl room, (bring own CD)
Boobs: 34C
Ht: i think 1.6m
Wt: approx 47Kg
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: Not Applicable
FJ: 8 (i give extra becos of the moan...)

Bro who have not tried her before becos of high asking price, she now more desparate, so I think can bargain...

forgot to highilight, she is shaven... clean and so very suitable for suckling... the cum cum juice... i repeat like waterfall... shiok sia...

pls dun zap is FR is insufficient info....

littleworm
28-04-2005, 06:15 AM
Not verified ... Compiled from yahoo classified
Want the contact, search by date posted in yahoo.

Hi I am a chinese female, 33 years and I need cash to clear my debts.
I m average pleasant look with wt 47kg and ht:156cm and VS of 34B/26/35
and quite tanned healthy complexion.
Any good Guys who are interested to help me pls drop me a email at [email protected]
I hope to offer my service on a temp basis till my debts are cleared. Thanks!
Date Posted: 04/27/05
Email: [email protected]

27 year old indian girl provides massage services in west coast area. fair skin.....
please do not sms, just call 914517xx
Date Posted: 04/27/05

24 year old girl provides massage services in east coast area.
please do not sms, just call 927222xx
Date Posted: 04/26/05

local chinese lady offering services for men out there.
Leave ur contact and details in ur mail to me .
Date Posted: 04/18/05
Email: [email protected]

sexy local gal offers services to chinese guys only pls leave contact nos will sms details
Date Posted: 04/16/05
Email: [email protected] Reply to this ad

Pretty young Chinese msian freelance lady looking for extra cash
willing to provide disecret services for man .
Pls email ur details and contact and i will reply to u
Date Posted: 04/15/05
Email: [email protected] Reply to this ad

Stress-relief massage scvs by experienced masseuses.
We provide excellent scvs at reasonable rates.
Appt hrs:1100-2300hrs.
Pls contact Sarah for appt at 922066xx.Hse/hotel calls can be arranged.Pte no. callers pls sms.

I need cash desparately to support my studies in Singapore and dun mind providing discreet freelance for cash,
34b-29-32, medium length hair, rather attractive and sensual.
call me, Annie for more details pls. 981398xx
Date Posted: 04/14/05

gonggong18
28-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Not verified ... Compiled from yahoo classified
Want the contact, search by date posted in yahoo.
Wah!for those lazy ones,I think this will last you a month or your pay packet which ever is earlier. :cool:

FORMS
28-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Stress-relief massage scvs by experienced masseuses.
We provide excellent scvs at reasonable rates.
Appt hrs:1100-2300hrs.
Pls contact Sarah for appt at 922066xx.Hse/hotel calls can be arranged.Pte no. callers pls sms.

This Sarah is a OKT. Called her last Friday and was told her girl go to house or hotel. Flat charge of $100.

danls79
28-04-2005, 09:55 PM
bro think this would be a stupid question to u .go where find all this lobang in yahoo ?
is it search under massage or ........

Frankiestine
28-04-2005, 10:00 PM

wah lau eh 30s already still dare open golden mouth and ask for 300....

WallyWest
29-04-2005, 10:41 AM
bro think this would be a stupid question to u .go where find all this lobang in yahoo ?

Go to yahoo Sg. Click on the "message boards" than click on the "dating and relationships". Mostly fake although some r real.

littleworm
30-04-2005, 06:16 AM

U r right, search under massage.
Dunno this direct link can work
http://sg.classifieds.yahoo.com/display/services?cc=services&fullnodeid=750008908&cr=sg&srid=376617534&ct_hft=table&cs=time+2&intl=sg

alwaysbestdeal
30-04-2005, 11:16 AM
hi bros, those interested in Corrine,I think she dropping her price liao.. she sms me asking if i interested for $150 w/o room.

Any takers? I cant post pic here, so cant share that with brudders who like older Fls.

alwaysbestdeal
12-05-2005, 10:40 PM
anyone got her new Number? i think she changed mobile liao

CNNcmg
13-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Walau... I need a bonk this week...
SOme say CMI, another say 6.5/10...

Cham... dunno how liao..... :confused:

trefyes
13-05-2005, 02:09 PM
anyone got her new Number? i think she changed mobile liao

Wah... Bro I juz PM u for her contact number. Anyway, will b great if u can still give me her contact.... :)

alwaysbestdeal
13-05-2005, 11:07 PM
to all Brudders who PM me for Corrine nnumber... I dun have the latest number lah.. thats why I am asking who have... but then I get so many PM asking me for the number... sigh... some dun read the thread.. dun PM , i dun have the latest... she change number liao....

Mazda2
14-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Below mention is the reply i received:

Basically I need financial help as well as looking for
relationship. One time rate is S$300 for 2hrs
session, venue to be booked by u any place is fine
EXCEPT geylang area unless u drive then i don't mind.
Got special request to pay UPFRONT CASH b4 proceed and
CONDOM is a must totally. Hope u understand.

I'm single, aged 33, local chinese, ave pleasant look,
ht 1.56/47kg VS of 34B/26/35 petite n slim figure with
pretty tanned healthy complexion. Sorry strictly no
picture at all.

So how u wan to procced fm here?I wld prefer to meet
up 1st b4 proceed. Care to intro yrself like yr age,
status etc.

willywee
14-05-2005, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=Mazda2]One time rate is S$300 for 2hrs[QUOTE]

seems a bit steep for someone who is "pleasant looking"... perhaps u shd meet her once first.
:)

pippo
15-05-2005, 03:22 AM
Hi Bro,

Below mention is the reply i received:

Basically I need financial help as well as looking for
relationship. One time rate is S$300 for 2hrs
session.

Bro she lookin 4 relationship leh....some more pleasant lookin...tink can bring home intro 2 ur parents :eek: knn wtf dunno wat she wants....want 2 kill 2 birds wif 1 stone...tell her wait long long...4 me dat is...u cn go CAT40 7 times

funlovingboy
15-05-2005, 04:46 AM
seems a bit steep for someone who is "pleasant looking"... perhaps u shd meet her once first.
:)

i agree. 300 bucks can be put into good use elsewhere.

badboyzbleu
26-01-2007, 06:04 AM
hi guys! I met her from odigo ard yr 2000 or 2001. got to do her free. she was wif me for sex for a few months. i was her second man in life!!!! her husband was her first love and the only man she had sex until she met me. she is a high sex drive lady! her audio was really good!!! during that time, her body was nicely toned. i think she got 2 or 3 daugthers, but suprisingly her pussy was damn tight that time. i think maybe she gone through some rough patches in life. thats y she is into fl now. sigh!!! i still keep her old numbers, maybe should try to email her.

nsr21
26-01-2007, 06:22 PM
u bo liao ha, so long thread still dig up... wat u trying to hint?

KingBong
26-01-2007, 08:53 PM
where to view the pic?