PDA

View Full Version : PRC Yeh Ling

clover
09-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Ok, I've actually gone off chinese these few weeks after having wonderful experiences with Thai delicasies, but after a long 3 weeks away from here, the longing of "small" dishes was greating too great. However, Thai is not on the menu this week from lack of supply!!

Went down to GL for my favourite tim sum (between L17 and L15) and was on my way home after a nice tea/late lunch. Of course I had to take a look behind BS and L17 to see what's happenning and the stocks were neatly forming up. (I had ulterior motives of looking for BoBo and others....) Hmmm, not too bad, stocks were back and some were quite good. However was saving up for someing tommorrow (more on that tommorrow).

When I was at the back of BS someone starting jumping up and down waving at me in green and white. Ha!! She's back! Yeh Ling! She was my favourite and constant companion a few months back (before the Boys in Blue starting moving in) and haven't seen her for 3 months! So a quick hug and off we went.

She has aged slightly and wrinkles are appearing but she is just as jovial and didn't put on any weight. Went into the room and she immediately stripped down to show off her new thong and was asking for comments (I used to buy her thongs as a present!) She was just back today and was so excited getting me as her first customer that afternoon. Complained about the constant raids etc etc. I started fondling her, but she said how about a bath first, as she was pretty sweaty (I was not too good either after having scalloped broth and tim sum laced with garlic!)

After the bath, we were on the bed and humping again like bunnies.. Rough Sex!! I can say that she gives a mean BJ (I never do raw) and asked me to do the same to her as well (of course, I only fingered and not licked!) It was hot and steamy! By the time we finished (5-10mins) both of us were sweating and dripping everywhere. She was wet from the fingering and she thought I had cum, so she removed the CD and found only pre-cum so she quickly capped on another and did a reverse cowboy. Man, it was sure great to get into the saddle again. I was about to cum when she grabbed the base of my cock and said not so fast, so we stopped and had a cigarette together (I love the sessions!!)

In the middle of the ciggie, she said lets go again and grabbed my cock which she kept alive by stroking and immediately put her legs over my shoulders. Five major thrusts and that was it, but like the eveready bunny she was going on and on. I was so afraid the CD would either burst or get dislodged!

We had another ciggie and she informed me that she would be here for another 12 days before trying to renew the visit. She asked whether I could come down on Sat for a threesome as she had a new friend coming in for the first time (I'm going for that!!).

As I said, I've given up on Chinese for a while, prefering the more relaxed nature of the session with other people, but good things are not to be missed. Here's her vitals:

Yeh Ling
Looks: 6.5/10 (1.7m, 34B (or A), 25-34 I think, flat tummy), past shoulder length hair dyed reddish, sharp nose features
Speaks: Mandarin, Cantonese
BJ: 9/10 (can do BBBJ, but I play safe)
FJ: 9/10 (all positions)
Service: Excellent, can do threesomes at the same price, will recommend girl, initiates and takes control of play, no G-G action though
Where: GL on odd streets, she is seldom at the road side
H/P; 904343XX (strange ring tone with a voice saying "1,2,3.." thot it was a raid!"
Damage: 50 ~ 60 depending on the frequency (I pay less!!)

Bad Points: Familiarity breeds money-grabbing natures. I used to bring her thongs and G-strings to dress up and f**k, you can play dressup with her, however, after a while when she gets familiar, she will ask you to buy top-up cards, jeans and ask for extras. Like today she asked whether I could advance her 50 since it was the first day there. Luckily I had only 30 left in wallet (rest in the pocket), she even wanted the 10 deposit, however told her that I needed money to pump petrol.

RTF: One more time with her friend who is arriving Friday/Sat as threesome. Otherwise I would be spending the evening with her until she gets another hit. However, now have gone over to thai.

Those (including newbies) who want contact, PM me. Don't flame me if you think her service is not up to scratch, the above is what I get. For the record, when she was last here 3 months ago for 1 month, I had her for 8 sessions, and 3 sessions with threesomes.

Your choice.
:cool:

spider_j
09-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the honest and informative FR,bro. I generally dun do many PRCs since I exeperienced eithered damn bad service, or the whole "want to get more $$$" tactics come out after you had a good session or establish some kinda familiarity.

I personally had one of my regular FL gers tried to borrow money from me BEFORE the session. I told myself that this was the last time i call her,man.So now I got no contacts liao cuz after a while they try to squeeze more money outta you!

Was driving around L10 and 12 today after lunch. Saw a few damn chio MMs around sia...Maybe I should take the plunge again? Hehe...

:D

BenQ
09-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi after seeing yr post i m interested in her n maybe threesome , so if possible can send her nos to my email([email protected])Thks.....woll post after i try...

fun4evergood
09-12-2004, 11:49 PM

Yeh Ling
Looks: 6.5/10 (1.7m, 34B (or A), 25-34 I think, flat tummy), past shoulder length hair dyed reddish, sharp nose features
Speaks: Mandarin, Cantonese
BJ: 9/10 (can do BBBJ, but I play safe)
FJ: 9/10 (all positions)
Service: Excellent, can do threesomes at the same price, will recommend girl, initiates and takes control of play, no G-G action though
Where: GL on odd streets, she is seldom at the road side
H/P; 904343XX (strange ring tone with a voice saying "1,2,3.." thot it was a raid!"
Damage: 50 ~ 60 depending on the frequency (I pay less!!)
Those (including newbies) who want contact, PM me. Don't flame me if you think her service is not up to scratch, the above is what I get. For the record, when she was last here 3 months ago for 1 month, I had her for 8 sessions, and 3 sessions with threesomes.

Your choice.
:cool:

May I have her number ?? Up 8 points to u !!

clover
10-12-2004, 02:18 AM
Firstly I apologise to those I did not give number.
I think I have to give a restriction of at least 10-20 posts otherwise I get a lot of newbies with 0 or 1 posts PMing me. Don't know whether you are for real or kids with too much time on your hands since this is the holidays.

Sorry to those who have less than required number of posts.

downer
10-12-2004, 12:38 PM
I guess new members here have to contribute more in order to get contacts from old brothers, haha.

clover
10-12-2004, 12:49 PM
I guess new members here have to contribute more in order to get contacts from old brothers, haha.

Not so much as contribute but at least post some reasonable stuff.
Would you give a contact to someone who has 0 or 1 posts and says "please give me number, I will ..."

I would probably if the contact is my enemy, I would think a large number are teenagers who have nothing better to do than to disturb people. Call up and then make silly remarks etc. If you are a WL would you want that to happen?

You probably get pissed off like the Malay WL Serah - I got an earful from her just becos the previous person was a crank caller.

Sometimes you have to draw the line somewhere. Probably these people (may be lurkers) have no idea what we are discussing about and don't even know what is involved.

Acidburn
10-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Well said. And to add on, those that have the contacts should not pass around too. If any bros approach you for the contact, you should refer him to the one who had given you the contact. Else if not, it will be back to square 1 again :D

downer
10-12-2004, 01:37 PM
I agree, just need to be careful and not to pass around the contacts to just anybody and avoid causing any disturbance to the girls. And definitely agreed that you should refer to the original person who had the contacts and don't give those out without that person's premission.

wat2woopee
10-12-2004, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=clover]Bro,

Sounds damm good to me!
Can pass her no. to me?
Thanks a million.
Will write a FR once i fix her up.
Cheerz :)

tionggoklan
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Agree bro, we have to take good care of the lobangs, esp. these type of $50-60 damage, wif bbbj n relatively good svc 1, its consider a gem n hard to come by. So hope all genuine bros will co-operate so that we can get to enjoy these value for $ bonks.

Well said. And to add on, those that have the contacts should not pass around too. If any bros approach you for the contact, you should refer him to the one who had given you the contact. Else if not, it will be back to square 1 again :D

clover
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Just to let you Bros know that this lady is back!

Was going to my fav Bak Kut Teh Shop at L13 (I think) and had to park a L19. Walk past familiar place and suddenly a hand pulled me. To my surprise she is back! After one year's lapse, and the familiar face and smile. She insisted to have a session with me (I was not too keen as just finished one about 1 hrs back) but she said she would give me a good timelike always, so ok-lah, since it was going to be another of those fast ones.

Go into hotel, paid $2 for the "dish-cloth" and CD and proceed to room which she shares with another WL. Told me that she is back for 2 months this time and this is her 3rd day out. Told her that nowadays difficult to than chiak with so many WLs around and some of them very much younger (she is about 32-35). Have bath then jump into bed and TCSS some more.

Looking at her, she is tanned (had holiday in Hainan!) and is very trim (no body fats) very atheletic looks. Her face seems slimmer too, but has that lean mean look. Her boobs look a bit smaller about 34B now, arms more muscular. She now sports a small tatoo just below her navel, and a nice small hairy bush (I like!!)

Service-wise she is still very good and had almost a full hour or activity (I had just released) and can feel (through the CD) that she still can get wet after a bit of exercise. Service quality has not dropped, so can recc to all bros here.

Name: Yeh Ling (or Ah Ling) (or Siow Ling)
Body: 7/10 still curvy, but trim and athletic, small round butt - great for grabbing
Height: 162 (quite tall, also wears high heels)
Wt: 50 kg (agak-agak)
BJ: 7/10 suction still there, good tongue-fu!!
FJ: 8/10 excellent, the more you drill, the wetter she gets
Damage: $50 + 2(CD)
Location: L19 (Snr Bros should know where, others want contact I give)

WARNING: She has a habit of asking for more, which I foolishly tipped her $10 last time. This time I held back and said that the next session I would take her to H81 and have a better time. I usually take them for dinner instead. Please don't start by upping the price. Her bad point is that she can be very money-face!

Contact & Location will be freely given to anyone with at least 1FR. Newbies with 15pts or less, please try elsewhere,

Note: Yeh Ling is very accommodating if you treat her right (i.e. ply her with $$$). My kaki have fetish for G-string, stocking, uniform and Jap girl look, so some of us bought her these clothes. One even gave her a school uniform (cannot fit becos too tight & short) but hey. If you have fantasies, she can satisfy them for you. Also, she can recommend 3-somes, but must be specific in your tastes. I would suggest booking a "proper" hotel room for this purpose.

layang
12-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Just to let you Bros know that this lady is back!

Was going to my fav Bak Kut Teh Shop at L13 (I think) and had to park a L19. Walk past familiar place and suddenly a hand pulled me. To my surprise she is back! After one year's lapse, and the familiar face and smile. She insisted to have a session with me (I was not too keen as just finished one about 1 hrs back) but she said she would give me a good timelike always, so ok-lah, since it was going to be another of those fast ones.

Go into hotel, paid $2 for the "dish-cloth" and CD and proceed to room which she shares with another WL. Told me that she is back for 2 months this time and this is her 3rd day out. Told her that nowadays difficult to than chiak with so many WLs around and some of them very much younger (she is about 32-35). Have bath then jump into bed and TCSS some more.

Looking at her, she is tanned (had holiday in Hainan!) and is very trim (no body fats) very atheletic looks. Her face seems slimmer too, but has that lean mean look. Her boobs look a bit smaller about 34B now, arms more muscular. She now sports a small tatoo just below her navel, and a nice small hairy bush (I like!!)

Service-wise she is still very good and had almost a full hour or activity (I had just released) and can feel (through the CD) that she still can get wet after a bit of exercise. Service quality has not dropped, so can recc to all bros here.

Name: Yeh Ling (or Ah Ling) (or Siow Ling)
Body: 7/10 still curvy, but trim and athletic, small round butt - great for grabbing
Height: 162 (quite tall, also wears high heels)
Wt: 50 kg (agak-agak)
BJ: 7/10 suction still there, good tongue-fu!!
FJ: 8/10 excellent, the more you drill, the wetter she gets
Damage: $50 + 2(CD)
Location: L19 (Snr Bros should know where, others want contact I give)

WARNING: She has a habit of asking for more, which I foolishly tipped her $10 last time. This time I held back and said that the next session I would take her to H81 and have a better time. I usually take them for dinner instead. Please don't start by upping the price. Her bad point is that she can be very money-face!

Contact & Location will be freely given to anyone with at least 1FR. Newbies with 15pts or less, please try elsewhere,

Nice FR ! To think some1 whom you have met a year ago shows up again at the same old haunt. Some memories huh.