PDA

View Full Version : Malay girls

matchless7
15-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Is it true that Petain is the only place to go to if you want to fuck Malay girls? And if so, how old are they usually?

Thanks.

sunny302
17-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Is it true that Petain is the only place to go to if you want to fuck Malay girls? And if so, how old are they usually?

Thanks.
Minah also available in HC,GL& KTV, depending on yr budget :D . If u go to PT, they are usually in their late 30s....

chatoh
17-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Bro Matchless !
Try House 2 in petain, almost all Malay. However, you won't find any Siti Nurhaliza there, they are all mature 35-45 year old ladies.
Good luck !

Thanks.

jamesdeannsg
17-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Hai yah ...so old where got shock to fuck man....If there are any youngs there out there,sure they will ask for a high price...A GOOD FUCK comes with a price Matches..... :cool:

too_hot
17-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Bro Matchless !
Try House 2 in petain, almost all Malay. However, you won't find any Siti Nurhaliza there, they are all mature 35-45 year old ladies.
Good luck !

they are also on the rather large side...see if it suits u...

matchless7
20-12-2004, 12:18 AM
Haha, looks like i have to look elsewhere for younger malay girls. maybe HC or GL yar?

but i go HC so many times, have yet to see a malay girl.

And as for GL, i always go for the $40 thai girls. im a cheapskate la...haha, so maybe i should upgrade to the cat80 or 150 if i want to find younger minahs?

thanks guys

sunny302
20-12-2004, 02:37 PM
For 80 bucks, u can try Jessica and Elle. Both provide very gooood service and are very accommodating. Will do their best to please :D

For $150, u may wanna try Susan...so far IMHO the best there is in GL...also my Tarma Queen.... :p

Enjoy!!!

chatoh
06-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi Bros !
Went to stroll to Petain Wednesday at around 8:30 pm. Wanted to look for H17R1a but her door closed already. Walked around a few houses. I decided to go to look for Minah (H10R1a). She's a mature Malay lady who I have tried before.
When I saw her door it was open and there were no customers. I went in and she recognized me from last time. She did not rush me at all. we talked cock for a while, she let me rubba rubba her body with her dress on and then she allowed me to undress as if was her lover.
Her sex is standard. If you don't request for BJ she will not offer you. This time I had no sex BJ. Last time when I tried her I had to request, but she will cap you. She doesn't do BBBJ.
We did sex missionary style. I pumped her for around 5 minutes and I came.
After the session we kept talking cock for a while. She told me she is 37 years old. She was in no rush, it seems I was her last customer for the day.
Overall a pleasant session, though she does not do hardcore sex like others in Peatin (BBBJ, 69, French kisssing, etc). Recommended for bros wishing to try a mature Malay with good attitude

funevents18
13-01-2005, 03:28 AM
Minah also available in HC,GL& KTV, depending on yr budget :D . If u go to PT, they are usually in their late 30s....
hi bro, where is HC ?

sunny302
14-01-2005, 12:23 PM
hi bro, where is HC ?

Bro funevents18, HC=Health Centre.... Go read up the Health Centre threads here 4 the lobangs..ya! :)

chessepie
14-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Haha, looks like i have to look elsewhere for younger malay girls. maybe HC or GL yar?

but i go HC so many times, have yet to see a malay girl.

And as for GL, i always go for the $40 thai girls. im a cheapskate la...haha, so maybe i should upgrade to the cat80 or 150 if i want to find younger minahs?

thanks guys

if only we can find some ITE minahs, i always look at them and drool as they have such nice figures and the school uniform package makes them like angels with a sexual side waiting to be released....keke

matchless7
15-01-2005, 03:28 AM
if only we can find some ITE minahs, i always look at them and drool as they have such nice figures and the school uniform package makes them like angels with a sexual side waiting to be released....keke

sometimes i feel like picking them up. talk to them. what's the worst that can happen? i've seen minahs with chinese guys anyway...

chessepie
16-01-2005, 12:36 AM
sometimes i feel like picking them up. talk to them. what's the worst that can happen? i've seen minahs with chinese guys anyway...

That's true, haha the worst thing kena rejected only!! Once u succeed wow, many good nights to come, keep me posted on your progress keke!!

matchless7
24-01-2005, 01:43 AM
That's true, haha the worst thing kena rejected only!! Once u succeed wow, many good nights to come, keep me posted on your progress keke!!

haha, i'll try. First, need to find me a minah. Then things can start to happen....

fastbud
24-01-2005, 02:44 AM
There are is already a thread on where to find Malay girls in HC & KTV etc outside of Pentain that has lots of info

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=762026&highlight=Malay#post762026