PDA

View Full Version : Where are the 6 "official "red light districts?

phantomtiger2
21-12-2004, 07:52 AM
I've read that there are officially 6 legal RLD in singapore but I can never seem to come up with that exact number.
1)desker st
2)KS in chinatown
3)Flander st
4)geylang
5)?
6)?
7-or more(if you could list them)
note: Orchard tower -to my understanding is not a legal area

Also, if U happen to know current prices and quality of gals and types of gals with types of services provided, please post here so as to limit our searching for all who are interested. Thanks all for input.

stud
22-12-2004, 02:23 AM
I've read that there are officially 6 legal RLD in singapore but I can never seem to come up with that exact number.
1)desker st
2)KS in chinatown
3)Flander st
4)geylang
5)?
6)?
7-or more(if you could list them)
note: Orchard tower -to my understanding is not a legal area

Also, if U happen to know current prices and quality of gals and types of gals with types of services provided, please post here so as to limit our searching for all who are interested. Thanks all for input.

how about adding Changi Village & Joo Chiat ????

V|ernar
22-12-2004, 02:49 AM
1 desker

2 KS

3 GL

4 changi

5 joo chiat

6 petian

Yun , V|erNar

dennisma
23-12-2004, 03:13 AM
1 desker

2 KS

3 GL

4 changi

5 joo chiat

6 petian

Yun , V|erNar

I thought they(av) r cleaning joo chiat .So if they cleaning it, i think sillypore will left wif 5 "official "red light districts" liao

Peace

y7u8i9o0
23-12-2004, 03:47 AM
i heard along the stretch of balestier road there are some FL...other than apple TN. wonder if any of our brudders can confirm this.

asdfghjkl
23-12-2004, 04:47 PM
yep.. balester.. its called jalan something..

V|ernar
23-12-2004, 05:29 PM
I thought they(av) r cleaning joo chiat .So if they cleaning it, i think sillypore will left wif 5 "official "red light districts" liao

yup , they are , it gonna take 2 weeks to 1 month for poor joo chiat to recover , after all , it still consider as one atm.

Yun , V|erNar

lament
23-12-2004, 06:18 PM
yup , they are , it gonna take 2 weeks to 1 month for poor joo chiat to recover , after all , it still consider as one atm.

Yun , V|erNar

How can you guysa forget the most official RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN SINGAPORE WHICH IS ENDORSED BY THE AV'S AND THE AUTHORITIES....

Tons of FL's there and hardly got raid or arrest made, the last being 2 years ago .......

the place is not meant for us but for the tourists who visit sillypore ....

ORCHARD TOWERS no. 1 official red light district of Singapore .....

V|ernar
23-12-2004, 06:51 PM
*slap forehead*

it still happening there.. althought thai mostly.

and they only pick ang mo.. wtf~

we chinese no cash?

Yun , V|erNar

ang076
25-12-2004, 10:57 AM
In fact, RLDs are every where..

When there are tui na shops with PRC gals , then area which they are located become RLDs , a mini RLD.... :D

toothbrush
25-12-2004, 11:05 AM
*slap forehead*

it still happening there.. althought thai mostly.

and they only pick ang mo.. wtf~

we chinese no cash?

Yun , V|erNar

Most of the thai there are lao jiao... they can speak good english.
They pick only ang mo bcos they are think they are big robert.
Willingly to pay $150 to $200 ++ for short time.
They know they cannot match the price compare with geylang

popiah
26-12-2004, 08:59 AM
1 desker
2 KS
3 GL
4 changi
5 joo chiat
6 petian
Yun , V|erNar

Hi,

This morning just had a coffee break with Mr XXX (Ministry of Urban Redevelopment Authority) so he mentioned that .......... :D

In years to come, all legal farms will be mixing together like coffee mix (6 in 1) so that its will be very convienent for everyone instead of travelling to 6 different places.

toothbrush
26-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Hi,

This morning just had a coffee break with Mr XXX (Ministry of Urban Redevelopment Authority) so he mentioned that .......... :D

In years to come, all legal farms will be mixing together like coffee mix (6 in 1) so that its will be very convienent for everyone instead of travelling to 6 different places.

then can u help me check with got discount or can accmulated point if get all the 6 membership :D

snakehead
01-01-2005, 10:40 AM
yep.. balester.. its called jalan something..

Its actually Ah Hood Road.......see the Big New Building next to the Sun Yat Sen villa......tat's the new "Orchard Towers"......kekekeke....very well protected and very safe place too.

bro snakehead

Grounded Eagle
02-01-2005, 05:22 PM
hey, the building next to sun yat sen is SPANS lah. U got correct place onot ?

soccersaint
03-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Singapore everywhere RED LIGHT DISTRICT it's only u have the bullets to spare or not :D

Malaysian Datuk
03-01-2005, 08:55 PM
back to the topic, one more RLD is johore road.....but since burnt down already but government never update and delete its status.....

hurricane2004
04-01-2005, 09:29 PM
back to the topic, one more RLD is johore road.....but since burnt down already but government never update and delete its status.....

For all the bros, heard fm some cheongster that a new upcoming 'red light' area is Middle Rd - the stretch fm Sunshine Plaza to Selegie Rd. Would any of our Bros mind to give us any info or report if available ??

Malaysian Datuk
05-01-2005, 06:33 PM
For all the bros, heard fm some cheongster that a new upcoming 'red light' area is Middle Rd - the stretch fm Sunshine Plaza to Selegie Rd. Would any of our Bros mind to give us any info or report if available ??dun think the government want to 'expand' more RLD....already want to close KS and limited GL to certain lorongs already. FYI Arab Street used to be a designated RLD also many years ago.

liverpool_kop
06-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Its actually Ah Hood Road.......see the Big New Building next to the Sun Yat Sen villa......tat's the new "Orchard Towers"......kekekeke....very well protected and very safe place too.

bro snakehead

HUH?? Sure or not ??? Ah Hood Road got things happening there meh? The nearest thing happening near Ah Hood Road I thought is Da Lu Jiu Lang? Can advise me on this new location you mention along Ah Hood Road??

seanlim12
07-01-2005, 07:22 PM
chinatown too... beside the OG hawker centre and people's park complex... directly outside mcdonalds???