PDA

View Full Version : Leaving JB for Kuala Terengganu

snaps
18-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Dear Gents,

Firstly I would like to say thanks a bunch to all the bro's that have guided me during my stay in JB. It has been a great 1 year and 8 months.

I now leave JB for Kuala Terengganu. I know that action here would be close to impossiable unless I head up north!

Should any of you have any leads in KT, it would be much appriciated. Tho I think that around here it only NL action.....

Once again, thanks you very much.

p/s: if any of you guys coming to KT or heading to Pulau Redang for a break, PM me. It would be great to catch up!

Unless if there are any bro's on this forum that are already here in KT??????

Take care.

KatoeyLover69
18-04-2012, 06:00 PM
If u wanna have fun, head North to Tumpat and cross to Sungai Golok for some Siam tigers ! :D

snaps
20-04-2012, 10:52 AM
If u wanna have fun, head North to Tumpat and cross to Sungai Golok for some Siam tigers ! :D

Thank you bro KTL 69. I will sure take your advice. Please share some insight if you or know of anyone who has been there.....

Thanking you in advance.

KatoeyLover69
20-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Thank you bro KTL 69. I will sure take your advice. Please share some insight if you or know of anyone who has been there.....

Thanking you in advance.

Please refer to the threads under the International Section of SammyBoy ...........

Enjoy ! :D

snaps
20-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Damm Man! this place is really dry guys. I have got no choice but to make a trip up north......when can i go, when can i go!

KatoeyLover69
21-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Damm Man! this place is really dry guys. I have got no choice but to make a trip up north......when can i go, when can i go!

Head north man and look for "Siam tigers" for entertainment :D ..... looking forward to your FRs ....