PDA

View Full Version : Be careful about this place

xyhan
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Yesterday I went to this MP in Jalan Serampang , Pelangi. with my wife and a family friend. We took a One Hour Body Massage. My wife and her Girlfriend ( Family Friend ) were in the same room whilst I was in another room.
From the very beginning of my massage, this girl who massaged me said nothing but MONEY.. She kept saying that if a customer wants to do solely Foot Relexology, she would either doing it likely and provide a lousy service or just go through the motion so that the customer will not return to book her to do the foot massgae ever. BUT if a customer were to take up a package comprising of Foot and Body Massage complete with Aromatherapy Oil, she will give him / her a proper massage. I ask her what she meant? She replied that there is more MONEY to make and that she only CARES FOR IS MONEY and NOTHING ELSE. The rest of the hour you can hear her talk nothing else BUT WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMERS HER MP WANTS.
After the massage, I ask my wife and her Girlfriend how were their massage, they started to complain that they too experienced the same issue. The two girls talked NOTHING but how they made Singapore Customers buy expensive gifts , booked 20 hours just to have a meal with them ( the girls ) etc...and how they talked bad and called those Singapoe Customers who didn't buy them expensive gifts names like IRON CHICKEN ( Tie Kong Ci ) etc...
We decided to complain to their Manager.about the type of service and lousy massage, Guess what happened when we started to tell him about the lousy massage and service, even before we can finish, the Manager just told us that if we can afford, we should opt for a package... we decided to walk off not wasting our time with him..
Singapore Customers should be aware of this place... YI SHENG FOOT THERAPY & REFLEXOLOGY . The Girls there care nothing but MONEY.. ONLY MONEY THAT JUSTIFY THEM , ONLY THEN THEY WILL GIVE GOOD & PROPER MASSAGE.
I WILL NEVER STEP INTO THIS PLACE EVER.

Sporty
07-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Will b good if u able to share e location/address. For eg, near to where? Sentosa etc??
Btw, thks.

AtlasShrugged
07-05-2012, 07:35 PM
What's their numbers?

shiokpleasure
07-05-2012, 10:40 PM
am i right to guess that this place is near to seasons and lavender cafe?

Goatslooter
08-05-2012, 08:01 AM
want to have a proper massage should go to FootMark just opp the Pelangi Hawker Centre.:)

xyhan
08-05-2012, 11:00 AM
This ...from what I understand is THE CULTURE OF THIS MP. even their Manager seemed to agree with his staff's attitude.
Oh... I forgot to write, the two girls also exchange methods on how to "SUCK DRY" Customer's Money.. Quote / Unquote " Ni Yao Man Man Wa Zhe Xia Sui Yee De Qian. " ( You must slowly Suck Dry these Suckers' Money "
Yi Sheng Foot Therapy * Reflexology is near to Lavender & Season and is at Taman Pelangi, Jalan Serampang.

I just want to share this with Brothers and their families because WE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS SUCKERS..

KatoeyLover69
08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
This ...from what I understand is THE CULTURE OF THIS MP. even their Manager seemed to agree with his staff's attitude.
Oh... I forgot to write, the two girls also exchange methods on how to "SUCK DRY" Customer's Money.. Quote / Unquote " Ni Yao Man Man Wa Zhe Xia Sui Yee De Qian. " ( You must slowly Suck Dry these Suckers' Money "
Yi Sheng Foot Therapy * Reflexology is near to Lavender & Season and is at Taman Pelangi, Jalan Serampang.

I just want to share this with Brothers and their families because WE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS SUCKERS..

This is not just the culture of this MP but the culture of ALL PRC gals .... in fact I avoid any any MP/HC employing PRC gals .... they are very $-faced ! :mad:

AtlasShrugged
08-05-2012, 08:25 PM

I know where. Corner shop.

stigma1
09-05-2012, 11:33 PM
the one that's gd and i've tried several times is 足浴城 (is this the one u went to bro?)

number 66 is really good. strictly massage only.

adonisbassi
10-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks Bro for information !!!!

xyhan
10-05-2012, 10:42 AM
the one that's gd and i've tried several times is 足浴城 (is this the one u went to bro?)

number 66 is really good. strictly massage only.

Lucky you.. BUT try and go there for Foot Relexology ONLY for a few times, they will start to review their true colours...let alone try and "Date" them out. Hahaha....
One of them is No 22..unfortunately my wife and our family friend didin't take down the two girls' numbers...

charmingchan
10-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Does it ever occur to you that that MP is a LS one rather than a family friendly one ? Perhaps you go alone they will approach you differently ...

xyhan
10-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Does it ever occur to you that that MP is a LS one rather than a family friendly one ? Perhaps you go alone they will approach you differently ...

I tried that also a few months ago, thinking that going as a family is better, BUT its still the same..

kathleenlim
11-05-2012, 09:02 PM
along the same stretch try 宝之林....cheap n good solid catch foot massage ! 1 hr MYR 35 only. The uncle there skill is good !

xqlover
12-05-2012, 03:33 AM
I remember some bros warned against this place before in another thread. But great reminder again, will avoid.

KatoeyLover69
12-05-2012, 09:28 AM
along the same stretch try 宝之林....cheap n good solid catch foot massage ! 1 hr MYR 35 only. The uncle there skill is good !

What is " 宝之林 " in English ??? Address ?

MushroomHead101
14-05-2012, 12:13 AM
What is " 宝之林 " in English ??? Address ?

I dnt knw the english word but the location of the shop is along Jalan Serampang, same stretch of stores of Lavender and Seasons..

There's a new MC or SPA along Jalan Abiad, same block of Neverland hotel, I havnt try it yet, i will ppst FR wen i do :) There's a Thai massage there also... along Jalan Abiad...