PDA

View Full Version : A Small reminder to SBF punters.

DelisiA
28-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Attention all bros in S.B.F recently came across this website on facebook found out very special went to have a @@, sgbet7.com den got livechat also 24/7 feel like wa very special so livechat with the guy over there.

endup ask me deposit to him first? i ask for contact number also dont have
tell me everything is contact thru internet. then still put on website affiliate with ibc sbo etc.. haha might as well say affiliate with singapore pools also?
say wan to withdraw winnings use yahoo messenger find him and process in 3mins wtf so fast? haha i think he superman or some top notch agent? ? lol he think punter all 3 year olds kids? all pls don deposit into this type of scam website.

i rather take money anyhow bet also dunwan deposit into this type of shit webby.

take agent who are in sbf also better

who encounter this guy pls more info also

by the way his

account number is this

012 - 2 - 038071 - DBS savings plus

all who deal with them wish u good luck

IBCBen
28-05-2012, 09:51 PM
So many scams around.... :mad:

IBCBen
28-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Wow !! I also want to create a website like that... very nicely done.

Hmm.. wonder if it belongs to anyone of us here..

DelisiA
28-05-2012, 10:55 PM
agree is nicely done, but many loophopes.

no contact no nothing

no people dare de la,

urs also not bad what lol, nice or not , not important most important win got $ and no delay.

IBCBen
28-05-2012, 11:06 PM
agree is nicely done, but many loophopes.

no contact no nothing

no people dare de la,

urs also not bad what lol, nice or not , not important most important win got $ and no delay.

The site will be better if payment directly to the website like dafabet.

Just paid off a winner (i will not name who) this week who won $5900 ! Got delay a bit to him... delay 2 hours.. lol

cause i busy settling the 2 singpass fraudster cases.

Sammymama
29-05-2012, 03:32 AM
So many scams around.... :mad:

You are 1 of the scam also.. knnbccb!!!!!!!

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=58894

Berdy
30-05-2012, 12:21 AM
The site will be better if payment directly to the website like dafabet.

Just paid off a winner (i will not name who) this week who won $5900 ! Got delay a bit to him... delay 2 hours.. lol

cause i busy settling the 2 singpass fraudster cases.

bro ibcben,

seriously lately lots of singpass fraudster.

recently got a player who provided me wid verification (singpass of coz), offer him 500 credit. lose all and in the end goes MIA, this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei PRO seh! i was rofl!!!

suggest we should have a thread of those nick for the hiongster =p

IBCBen
30-05-2012, 07:13 AM
lose all and in the end goes MIA, this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

Same, i also got one who told me that. Anyway both the real owners already make a police report, let the police handle them.

IBCBen
30-05-2012, 12:04 PM
this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei PRO seh! i was rofl!!!

He even offer me $200 per singpass, say i cant earn a lot of money from it. LOL

Anyway very easy to scam these fakers. I already made this guy deposit $400 to dunno-who-is-the-lucky one after i discover he is a fake.

I too got many tricks up my sleeves to scam these scammers back. The hunter becomes the hunted. Or is it the hiongster becomes the hionged :D

~~Fresh~~
12-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Guys,

Just to update there is a scammer lingering in MRIC. What he does is that he provides accounts both player and agent accounts. He will require Singpass, verifications or deposits.

My first week I won 3K plus and he close the account and not answer his phone. Found out from another online party that he lost the 1st week 500, paid up and continue. 2nd week won 600, payment not recieved.

This agent is still using MRIC to scam around. So beware.

PM me should you require more details.

Cheers !!!

~~Fresh~~
12-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Sorry, its MIRC !!! Hahaha

SirRumble
12-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the warning.

Chris888
12-06-2012, 06:56 PM
bro ibcben,

seriously lately lots of singpass fraudster.

Recently got a player who provided me wid verification (singpass of coz), offer him 500 credit. Lose all and in the end goes mia, this is 1 issue. He still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei pro seh! I was rofl!!!

Suggest we should have a thread of those nick for the hiongster =p

nina bu eh cb. U run me $1800 than where the fuck are u now? Pcb come out leh. Limpeh waiting fro u

TayCT
12-06-2012, 09:35 PM
nina bu eh cb. U run me $1800 than where the fuck are u now? Pcb come out leh. Limpeh waiting fro u

Berdy last Monday already run road. 8 days later today then you come out post ?

Anyway saw got one player also start a thread against Berdy run road but it was deleted.

Radioactive
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
All new punters, please read through threads to know who have been long enough to be reliable and trustworthy. Kums and Burningice are two agents have been in this forum for as long as I can remember. There are a few new agents who popped up out of no where and throw in unbelievable deals to lure naive customers into placing deposit with them but their model are unsustainable. It didn't take long as one of the new agents here defaulted payment to his players and remained uncontactable until this day.

~~Fresh~~
12-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Old Bird agent here you forget to name is Radioactive !!! LOL
Boss, wish me huat huat ah !!!

HUAT AH !!!!

All new punters, please read through threads to know who have been long enough to be reliable and trustworthy. Kums and Burningice are two agents have been in this forum for as long as I can remember. There are a few new agents who popped up out of no where and throw in unbelievable deals to lure naive customers into placing deposit with them but their model are unsustainable. It didn't take long as one of the new agents here defaulted payment to his players and remained uncontactable until this day.

Radioactive
14-06-2012, 02:59 AM
I don't like to go around telling everyone how good or reliable I am. Action speaks louder than words. I just do my job properly and if my players are satisfied, they will spread a good word of me around.

:D:D

hulkpg
14-06-2012, 11:56 AM

Yea. Even eat pple deposit. Karma is waiting.

Radioactive
14-06-2012, 01:13 PM
All punters, remember to be more prudent. There are new agents who threw unbelievable deals to lure naive punters but their model are unsustainable. Check sticky thread's start date to know who has been here long enough to be trusted.

We don't need to hear another "agent running away with players' winning" story if all punter exercise prudence. But if it really happens, dont cry foul because it was you who chose to pick the cheese up from the mouse-trap.

:D:D:D

~~Fresh~~
14-06-2012, 08:57 PM
sianz.. now betting already is very diffcult to win...
Still want to cheat of punters deposits...

Must find a way to dig out all these smelly agents and shame them !!!

Chris888
15-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Yea. Even eat pple deposit. Karma is waiting.

you gave him how much deposit bro?

IBCBen
15-06-2012, 10:28 AM
all pls don deposit into this type of scam website.

Hello Delisia aka Rebecca aka GURLFRIEND,

Now your turn to cheat agent and bros here ? :rolleyes:

You not only cheat agents here, but also act as a girl to cheat other bros here of their money ? For what ? Just to gamble ? You got a serious problem lei.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=291763&page=6