PDA

View Full Version : Which is the thinest condom???

soccersaint
04-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Anyone can recommend me which is the thinest condom available in the market? I am using the featherlite but still find it not thin enough. Tried those Jap brand 0.02mm I think but very tight fit so Buay Song leh :o

Any good recommendation for a thin and big condom for me cos my didi is quite thick :D

asdfghjkl
04-01-2005, 06:40 PM
can try searching for it at durex webby.. good luck! :)

soccersaint
04-01-2005, 06:45 PM
can try searching for it at durex webby.. good luck! :)

Durex thinnest one is featherlite if I am not wrong :confused:

tanner132
04-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Not sure is this type of condom is available in Sg here but maybe can give a try. Probably you can do a search in the internet.

Ansell LifeStyles Ultra Thin

This type is good for extra sensitivity, easy fit, electronically and contains rubber latex.

asdfghjkl
04-01-2005, 09:05 PM
This type is good for extra sensitivity, easy fit, electronically and contains rubber latex.

electronically?! wow.. impressive :D

iersan
04-01-2005, 09:20 PM
trojan matey...nothing else matters..not available here though.
A good samster send me a lifestyle for sampling...it's pretty good too.

tanner132
04-01-2005, 09:30 PM
electronically?! wow.. impressive :D

Sorry. Miss out this word.

It is electronically tested.

Paiseh for the misleading. :o

sing1nitestand
05-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Ansell Bareback...can find in watson...not bad...

tanner132
05-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Ansell Bareback...can find in watson...not bad...

Mine is I brought it in Brisbane airport. Saw the words 'Ultra thin' So brought it and give it a try. In fact should have buy another box. I find it is nice to use. :)

lawry
05-01-2005, 10:50 AM

Electronically!!!!..

how to use,

pick up the condom and say this to the condom, "Transformer transform..." and the condom pack will transform itself electronically and wrap itself to ur dick... the newest gadget from NASA.. :)
hee hee..

thinabit
05-01-2005, 02:51 PM
If you are exercising birth control, try use pills, then its the most sensational feeling.

If you're using for protection against STD, try asking the partner to use female condom...then u dun have to wear a condom. But, I ain't got experience with female condom, so I can't tell whats the feeling like.

For men's condom, the thinest I've tried is durex featherlite...other brand bo try b4. Anyone dare to try 保鲜纸...:D

facial
05-01-2005, 11:25 PM
durex featherlite - thinnest i try so far. Ansell and lifestyle has some thin ones too although i cannot remember the details.

Avoid japanese condom. they are too tight and short. My dick is of average size and i find it to be too tight and short.

ecco6
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Bro... through much of a research done by my group of lecher friends, we had found that there's a japanese brand thats available in 7-11, was the thinest among all we tried. u can actually see the thicknest of the condom was 0.02mm on the box. tried before and the sensation is good. it feels as good as not wearing one. Always out of stock but u can try watson thinked they sell it there too. Cheers and happy BONKING

flowerpot
06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
think i used to use this condom from durex which is super thin... the sensation is very good....
think its called DUREX SENSITIVE.
it blue coloured packing...
any bro tried before... i cant seems to find that anymore...

hulkster_1
06-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Thinest is Durex Avanti made of polyurethane. I get my friends from US to send over for me. Not sure y its not in Singapore.

By the way bro, where to get the lambskin condom. it can conduct heat fastest as the material is organic and therfore give u the most feeling. Useless against STD but good for anti pregnancy.

cataract
06-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Think the thinnest i tried is okamoto, can't remember which type though. But fuck, the bloody thing was so damn bloody tight man. Apparently on the box it says "for the asian man"... bull shit! Asian men don't have small dicks! Since its from Japan, i was just thinking... haha... maybe they model the size of the condom on japanese men! Too tight man Okamoto, felt so choked down there

Anyways.. that day i passed by 7-11, saw this "Vibrating Condom"..What the fuck is that?! A condom that vibrates?! Anyone ever tried one of these?

wahzai
06-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Anyone can recommend me which is the thinest condom available in the market? I am using the featherlite but still find it not thin enough. Tried those Jap brand 0.02mm I think but very tight fit so Buay Song leh

Any good recommendation for a thin and big condom for me cos my didi is quite thick :D

U can try to buy other brands available in the Condominia shop in Lucky PLaza.

:)

forumer
06-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Think the thinnest i tried is okamoto, can't remember which type though. But fuck, the bloody thing was so damn bloody tight man. Apparently on the box it says "for the asian man"... bull shit! Asian men don't have small dicks! Since its from Japan, i was just thinking... haha... maybe they model the size of the condom on japanese men! Too tight man Okamoto, felt so choked down there

I second that..... I tried putting on and actually gave up halfway. :mad:

asdfghjkl
06-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Anyways.. that day i passed by 7-11, saw this "Vibrating Condom"..What the fuck is that?! A condom that vibrates?! Anyone ever tried one of these?

i think it got rounded tip..

sjb1994
07-01-2005, 08:55 AM
saw this "Vibrating Condom"..What the fuck is that?! A condom that vibrates?! Anyone ever tried one of these?
Bro Lawry, now I know,the electronicaly is for vibrating, not transfoming.

Still can remember the Master 002, the old day very famous, it feel nice to use, but can't remeber is it thin, long time never use this blend again.

Sniper888
07-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Electronically!!!!..

how to use,

pick up the condom and say this to the condom, "Transformer transform..." and the condom pack will transform itself electronically and wrap itself to ur dick... the newest gadget from NASA.. :)
hee hee..

Maybe it was used n tested bu iRobot ! :D

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2005, 02:09 AM
My buddy bought this benetton (yes the cloth brand) condom for from japan was very good and thin.

Cupid_sex_u
08-01-2005, 02:49 AM

Tried this condom.... the vibrator come like a rubber ring... you will put on a normal condom than after you put on the rubber ring and place it at the end of ur didi.The vibrator only can last for 15 minutes...Not really a good product... Anyway, it cost $9+ for one condom and a vibrator ring with a instruction manual and of coz a box that contain them... The condom not very good to use also... So bro cataract, hope i answered your question... erm... Any doubts on the vibrating condom can ask me... But i only tried once :p

cbjuiceyumseng
08-01-2005, 03:05 AM
I use durex white box. Dun need to argue, alot of girls like it as it is oily enough and dun dry so fast so cheebye not pain. Abit more expensive but worth it.... :D

Seether
08-01-2005, 04:48 AM
my current girlfriend loves the okamoto rose series. she said it was damn good. either that, or she was trying to stroke my ego lah. although I seriously hope it was the former :p

banana
09-01-2005, 05:33 AM

my personal favourite is okamoto. i was using durex then one day durex out of stock and i tried okamoto. ever since i tried okamoto i like it veri much. i tried all okamoto varities and i like it. i dont know why some bro here dont like? may be my banana is short... hee hee...

but i really enjoy using okamoto 002.

ignis sport
09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
my personal favourite is okamoto. i was using durex then one day durex out of stock and i tried okamoto. ever since i tried okamoto i like it veri much. i tried all okamoto varities and i like it. i dont know why some bro here dont like? may be my banana is short... hee hee...

but i really enjoy using okamoto 002.
hmmm...okamoto 002 is too tight for me, didi v painful after puting it on :(
WH hse2 used to have their WL use this particular condom, i brought my own whenever i went there...okamoto 003 is slightly better but the best is what the UF crew uses...hehe...nothing...we like it RAW bro

banana
09-01-2005, 03:10 PM
... the best is what the UF crew uses...hehe...nothing...we like it RAW bro

ha ha ha
:D

daryl76
10-01-2005, 10:31 PM
hmmmm long time never use oredi... but from wat i used b4, Featherlite is the best, thin and easy to slip on too... the white color box 'super safe' i think, is too thick oredi... no feel at all, sianz

banana
11-01-2005, 03:28 AM
hmmmm long time never use oredi... but from wat i used b4, Featherlite is the best, thin and easy to slip on too... the white color box 'super safe' i think, is too thick oredi... no feel at all, sianz

ya i also dont like "super safe" like u say too think. but i like it when having acrobatic sex. it wont break so easily.

banana
11-01-2005, 03:35 AM
BANANA Skin :D not i say one hor... DNAT told me so one.. :D

sure or not? i thot was wat sheerlon crap rubber?

daryl76
11-01-2005, 07:20 PM
wow break??? somehow all my time of using condoms, none has broke.... maybe mine too small, so never break

banana
12-01-2005, 01:41 AM
wow break??? somehow all my time of using condoms, none has broke.... maybe mine too small, so never break

i did break a few okomoto and durex so far. dont use china brand, can break easily even when use for pcc.

V|ernar
12-01-2005, 02:30 AM
i cant even fit in okomoto...

it just too tight.. durex you can break?

next time i go ktv dont strip girls.. i strip you see see.

banana
12-01-2005, 02:36 AM
i cant even fit in okomoto...

it just too tight.. durex you can break?

next time i go ktv dont strip girls.. i strip you see see.

may be i got short penis so okomoto just nice for me.

i told u, u try acrobatic sex, see if it break.

V|ernar
12-01-2005, 02:41 AM
kao.. you use to work in the circus ah?

acrobatic sex.. didnt come across my mind when i am in full blast..

when blood flow and supply him.. my brain became short of blood.. hardly can think..

new30
12-01-2005, 03:46 AM
think i used to use this condom from durex which is super thin... the sensation is very good....
think its called DUREX SENSITIVE.
it blue coloured packing...
any bro tried before... i cant seems to find that anymore...

There dun seem to have this model anymore.... I tried them for many times i guessed there are the better ones around.
Okamoto rose is also thin, but uncomfortable to wear & also it drys up too fast for long sex durations.

daryl76
12-01-2005, 11:14 PM
hmmm think this is very old Q, but wat abt the brand 'madonna'??? tried tat b4? somehow dun have the confidence to try it

wolfy
13-01-2005, 02:08 PM
madonna brand? is it the one that has some spiky spiky look? hehe gives more shoik feeling for the ladies perhaps?

never try before myself but suggest trying those candy type of condoms. not really for protection but really nice for your gf/hired gf when licking your brother like lollypop

hmmm think this is very old Q, but wat abt the brand 'madonna'??? tried tat b4? somehow dun have the confidence to try it

big_bear
13-01-2005, 02:58 PM
for bros interested to find out the thinnest condom,
pls read this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29460

decimal86
14-01-2005, 08:46 AM
i was at the pub and i asked my mates this Q..one guy replied---saliva!! laugh until beer spill. sorry if i am off thread.

Big Sexy
14-01-2005, 09:41 AM
quite sure.. it is make of banana skin lay... :D

sure or not? i thot was wat sheerlon crap rubber?

banana
14-01-2005, 03:20 PM
quite sure.. it is make of banana skin lay... :D

interesting... let me search the web to find out more...

waahaa
19-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Not sure is this type of condom is available in Sg here but maybe can give a try. Probably you can do a search in the internet.

Ansell LifeStyles Ultra Thin

just saw it at mustafa

MamboKing
20-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Yes i tried on before Ansell stuff, but a bit tight fitting , not so comfortable for me. jus to share my piece..Thanks :p

banana
20-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes i tried on before Ansell stuff, but a bit tight fitting , not so comfortable for me. jus to share my piece..Thanks :p

it seem like most of us got thick dick! :p