PDA

View Full Version : Is woman after 30 very horny???

chiqinhan
07-01-2005, 08:10 PM
care to share any exp about woman over 30???

really curious..........

sniper007
07-01-2005, 08:20 PM
it's just a generalisation. Really depends on the individual.

diesel
07-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Based on my personal experience, for those women ever have sex and fall in the range between the age of 31 and 39 are quite ‘unsatisfiable’ while in bed. That category of woman is often ‘hungry’ who can hardly be pleased sexually. Pardon me to say, they are not really horny (as what chiqinhan explicit in discussion thread).

This category of woman is usually ‘daring’ and ‘buaya’ in character. They are usually the mature ‘ah-lians’, dressing-to-kill men type. (E.g. they do not mind the attracted public attentions while wearing striking colour thongs/g-strings whilst in their sheer white pants/skirts!)

They will usually look for men of older age (with wealthy looking type; age of 36 & above) and be seductive while talking to them. Still, their dressing sense is many times better than any younger girls too.

How ‘buaya’ are they? Oo... don’t be shocked that they stare at men (usually those good looking ones). (E.g. Young and ‘hiao ah-lians' do not look directly at men in their swimming trunk. However, these women (in their 30s) often stare at men’s crotch! Furthermore, they enjoy the significant view of men in swimming trunk at the beach or swimming pool.)

*Moral of the last paragraph? Just parade proudly infront of these women while you are in your sexy swimming trunk or tights!

V|ernar
08-01-2005, 04:18 AM
hmm.. they just give in when you had the "need" , dont take it for granted.

hungry for sex? if you dont make the first move , hardly they will be.

but once it started.. it hardly stop.

like what brother diesel say , they are more daring , i got to agree with that..

but i dont think they tend to look for older man.. in fact they looking for those 25-35 man much more.

i had a few relationship with woman that older then me by 8 to 10 years.. those what you all call lau-chio..

my age? 25.. this year will be 26 ~

bradpitt968
08-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Wah!! mai tu liao..... LOL!!

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
08-01-2005, 10:32 PM
you bet they are.

diesel
08-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Women in their 30s really ‘gkar gkar lai’.

Next time, if anybody wants to be an ‘exhibitionist’, need no worries about spectators. ;)

Like I said, supposedly having a ‘hard-on’ while in your swimming trunk, just show your erected ‘tool’ proudly infront of them. They will be very-very ‘gian’ to see man having big ‘protruding tent’ in swimming trunk! :D

xianxee
09-01-2005, 03:47 AM
I subscribe to the view that it depends on the individual and also their family upbringing.

Those who are more liberal will not only be horny after 30 but any age ;)

V|ernar
09-01-2005, 07:29 AM
aye , agree.. just much more daring.

trendyboy
09-01-2005, 02:33 PM
It happened some time ago,i joined this multinational company right after i left army,the company's staff is mainly women in their 30.

There is this group of secertary always hanging around together at the pantry,chatting all days as their boss is always flying around.Thru time got myself "kapo kapo" and join their group.To cut the fact short,there is this lady who always looks straight into my eyes and like to stand very close to me when talking.Everytime when she's alone with me at the pantry,she would do all kind of seductive movement,like bending down to flash her panty or climbing on a chair to take something,i was like bleeding thru my nose,everytime i see her.

At that time still green mah!,eventually pluck up the courage to date her,to my surprise she told me "what take you so long to ask me out?".It was with such encouragement that i really go all out to get her.So immediately right after work,she pick me up with her car and we went for dinner,afterwhich we went to the beach for a stroll,she's always making the moves like seating real close to me on the bench.To be very honest i feel very excited as well as scare,peck her on her cheek,no resistance leh,finally french her, so i just play along,and got my hands all over her.

She told me she feel cold and suggest we head for the car,thinking that the game is over as she's driving home.But once inside the car she started the engine and turn on the aircon,before i can buckle my seat belt,she climb on top of me on the passenger side,and sparks really fly.It all stops at fingering her,what a teaser,as she's more experienced than me,she know how to control the situation,i guess also upping her worth.Once i reached home,i'm feeling so high that i ease myself at the void deck,my block is located beside a big field,so quite safe doing at that corner.

Next few days at the office,she kept staring at me with that teaser look,i really cant take it any more,finally seize the opportunity that she's alone at the pantry this time,went behind her and grab her breast with my 2 hands holding her real tight,she was like laughing and giggering away,she knew i'm hooked.

Later,we got intimate and started to have sex regularly,something like 3 to 4 time a week,sometime in the office at weild hours,most time in her car,once in her mum's place(mum went for hoilday),mum's bed somemore!!!

I finally left this company 1 year later,but this relationship carried on for another 2 years.I stopped it when i finally found my beaut,and she is very understandable that our relationship only circle around sex or rather our physical need, can't go far or developed any further,she's 12 years my senior.Till date we still talk over phone once a while,sms a little,but no sex.

So in my opinion,lady in their 30"s are more daring,put in so effort,you might get some adventures.

Thinking back those days,i thought i BONKED her,but infact I think I'm the one kenna BONKED. hehehehe....

Just to share...my sweet memories...

sexlover
10-01-2005, 02:35 AM
It happened some time ago,i joined this multinational company right after i left army,the company's staff is mainly women in their 30.

There is this group of secertary always hanging around together at the pantry,chatting all days as their boss is always flying around.Thru time got myself "kapo kapo" and join their group.To cut the fact short,there is this lady who always looks straight into my eyes and like to stand very close to me when talking.Everytime when she's alone with me at the pantry,she would do all kind of seductive movement,like bending down to flash her panty or climbing on a chair to take something,i was like bleeding thru my nose,everytime i see her.

At that time still green mah!,eventually pluck up the courage to date her,to my surprise she told me "what take you so long to ask me out?".It was with such encouragement that i really go all out to get her.So immediately right after work,she pick me up with her car and we went for dinner,afterwhich we went to the beach for a stroll,she's always making the moves like seating real close to me on the bench.To be very honest i feel very excited as well as scare,peck her on her cheek,no resistance leh,finally french her, so i just play along,and got my hands all over her.

She told me she feel cold and suggest we head for the car,thinking that the game is over as she's driving home.But once inside the car she started the engine and turn on the aircon,before i can buckle my seat belt,she climb on top of me on the passenger side,and sparks really fly.It all stops at fingering her,what a teaser,as she's more experienced than me,she know how to control the situation,i guess also upping her worth.Once i reached home,i'm feeling so high that i ease myself at the void deck,my block is located beside a big field,so quite safe doing at that corner.

Next few days at the office,she kept staring at me with that teaser look,i really cant take it any more,finally seize the opportunity that she's alone at the pantry this time,went behind her and grab her breast with my 2 hands holding her real tight,she was like laughing and giggering away,she knew i'm hooked.

Later,we got intimate and started to have sex regularly,something like 3 to 4 time a week,sometime in the office at weild hours,most time in her car,once in her mum's place(mum went for hoilday),mum's bed somemore!!!

I finally left this company 1 year later,but this relationship carried on for another 2 years.I stopped it when i finally found my beaut,and she is very understandable that our relationship only circle around sex or rather our physical need, can't go far or developed any further,she's 12 years my senior.Till date we still talk over phone once a while,sms a little,but no sex.

So in my opinion,lady in their 30"s are more daring,put in so effort,you might get some adventures.

Thinking back those days,i thought i BONKED her,but infact I think I'm the one kenna BONKED. hehehehe....

Just to share...my sweet memories...

Nice adventure . keep it up :p

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 02:39 AM
hi sexlover.. pls dun quote the whole post.. i know u excited.. me too :p

Dino21
10-01-2005, 09:33 AM
it's just a generalisation. Really depends on the individual.

Agree with you bro, i think its difficult to generalise, they are different individuals and will have different sexual needs.

machoman
11-01-2005, 01:13 PM
I guess,generally speaking, women over 30 are hornier than younger women for the simple fact that their hormones are more active(?) and they are more sexually experienced and less inhibited. Just my 2 cents worth.... or is my opinion worth even less than 2 cents??? :confused:

95-emperor
11-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I would agree that woman over 26 make a better lover as they know
how to satisfy you + more experience
Rather than those xiao mei mei who you have to teach them
Some are even too shy to moan
hahahaha

samson
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
For my case, above 35 is more HORNY!
Especially those girls who work in HC.
Everyday they see and touch so many dicks but not every customer will opt for FJ. Even if their clients did FJ with them, not many can last and power enough to bring them to climax LA!
Also, because of frequent sex, it is natural that they began to develop the urge stronger than normal housewives. :D

daryl76
11-01-2005, 07:24 PM
well as gals (women) grows older... they will tend to know wat they wan, and make sure they get/have it, rather den been shy like a 16y/o who dun even dare tell her friends tat some guys kissed her on the cheek...

sexytoy.com.sg
12-01-2005, 01:46 AM
I agreed they are hornier as they know their time are running out and lesser suitors. And most are more daring as they know what they need,

Thinking back those days,i thought i BONKED her,but infact I think I'm the one kenna BONKED. hehehehe.... thats funny

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 01:48 AM
sextoy.. what a true thing u had made.. good!

Amx 10
15-01-2005, 08:12 AM
I has a colleague who is married already with 2 kids and she is at her early 30+. Average look but the way at times she stare at me and conversations seem to be hinting something but I am not too sure abt it as I don't want to jump to conclusion easily.

We has just normal outing but just purely lunch or dinner. At first was quite normal but as the days goes by. Situation seem to be changing which I sense something was wrong. She would hit my hand if I crack a joke and pinch me if I say something that suan her a bit. Got once she wear a blouse which show off her lonkang and she observe that I am taking a peek at times but she just simply ignore it but as she was married. I don't want to get into problem. Guess I just draw a certain line between us to prevent problem started. :(

geylangbonker
15-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Wise Men Always Wise Up When Forseeing Situation Changes ....
Spore Women Are Always One Kind One!!!!
A Good Experience. And Moments To Be Shared !!

diesel
15-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't want to get into problem. Guess I just draw a certain line between us to prevent problem started. :(

This is what I would like to hear. Keep your hands-off married women. I am sure you do not like your wife to be 'kenna' disturbed by other man right?

Castrol
18-01-2005, 04:59 PM
This is what I would like to hear. Keep your hands-off married women. I am sure you do not like your wife to be 'kenna' disturbed by other man right?

i think it comes with the territory.
a married chio boo, will also usually be admired by men in the office or elsewhere.

what can her husband do? or rather, what can the married chio boo do? she may not be a slut, but temptations come a calling, sometimes from handsome men. her will may give way.....

i am just generalising, of course.

machoman
18-01-2005, 05:35 PM

Agreed, diesel. Once, I had a relationship with a lady over 30. On the 1st date, she had told me that she was separated.
It was only later on in our relationship that she told me the truth i.e. that she was married and that she was only "physically" and not "legally" separated from the husband as he was posted overseas.I asked her why she had lied to me and she replied that if she did not, I would not have pursued her.So, I guess that she was just as horny as I since the hubby was overseas.
To this day, we are still friends and keep in touch although not in a physical way. :)

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:33 PM
these ladies are itchy and knowing that the damand for them are low thats most probably y they are so daring.

IMHO, ladies in their late 20s onwards are the most attractive and horny too.