PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Perfume

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Saw the advertisement fm SGIntimates in SBF, wonders whether the Lure for Him pheromone perfume really works or not? Thinking of getting a bottle of it.....Me old man olreadi, need to find some means to increase my attractiveness :D

oxilary
09-01-2005, 04:12 AM
how much is it? if ex.. conduct MO den get discount ? :p

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 04:20 AM
how much is it? if ex.. conduct MO den get discount ? :p
Not beri ex lah, understand it cost S$39.85 for 29ml
to buy or not to buy.......to buy or not to buy.......to buy or not to buy.....knn :confused:

oxilary
09-01-2005, 04:21 AM
haha.. quite ok wat.. if it works lar :p

too bad dis kind of thing diff to share :D

oxilary
09-01-2005, 04:23 AM
aiyah.. now u oso got me having headache ler..
to buy or not to buy :o

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 04:25 AM
aiyah.. now u oso got me having headache ler..
to buy or not to buy :o
No headaches olreadi, its sold out! hahaha :D

oxilary
09-01-2005, 04:26 AM
LOL.. dat leaves time before new stock arrive~! :p

dionysusex
09-01-2005, 05:25 AM
Saw the advertisement fm SGIntimates in SBF, wonders whether the Lure for Him pheromone perfume really works or not? Thinking of getting a bottle of it.....Me old man olreadi, need to find some means to increase my attractiveness :D

Not to damp fellow bros enthusiaism but me try before.

Visit this following website: http://www.attractant.co.uk/

They even claim to have a spectroscopic analysis to back their claims!

So far, I have seen nothing great from my own trial of the product. It seems that the old school charm and confidence works more wonders than relying on man-made "stimulants"

No offense to the sponsors but try at your own risk!

P/S: Try searching on the web for androstenone or pheromone and you'd likely to find dozens of such products. Just want o caution fellow bros against wasting teir $$$ if you think that these products are going to land you free bogey nights............... NOT!

oxilary
09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
when i studied abt pheromones back in lala land.. it seems like they increase your 'attractiveness' and the reaction from counterparts increases but not as wild as what pheromones do for animals though :p

If u wanna increase or heighten ur relation with ur usual mate.. den it should help a lil :D

tittyhawk
09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
when i studied abt pheromones back in lala land.. it seems like they increase your 'attractiveness' and the reaction from counterparts increases but not as wild as what pheromones do for animals though :p

If u wanna increase or heighten ur relation with ur usual mate.. den it should help a lil :D

Wats up bro oxilary...u awake liao...pls have kopi-o on me...*wink*

oxilary
09-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Wats up bro oxilary...u awake liao...pls have kopi-o on me...*wink*

wassup!!

wah.. kopi-o shiok arh.. thanks :D
but what i need is a good rub man.. whole body aching :( lol..

JBCheongster
09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
wassup!!

wah.. kopi-o shiok arh.. thanks
but what i need is a good rub man.. whole body aching :( lol..
Wat abt if I used my breasts to give u a massage. :D

sibaysong4u
09-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I think the smell of $$$ works better. :D

oxilary
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Wat abt if I used my breasts to give u a massage. :D

come come! :p

hamlinlau
10-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Dont flame me but I've tried this many many times and it seemed to work for me. It happened accidentally one day a few years back.. It was a friday evening and I stayed overnight(a regular routine) at my bird's place after some light partying... I went for my 90min long run the following day happily reminiscing the great bonk I had the night before. Came back smelling like a skunk only to remember my bird used some girlie smelling shower gel that lingers on the body after use.. me had no choice but to just 'wash' without soap.
We went out to Holland V Crystal Jade for dim sum when I realize my bird was extremely sticky and affectionate to me. Something totally rare with her especially after a satisfying bonking session. She became very physical and kept hugging and squeezing me... I even questioned her wierd behavior but she replied 'I dont know, just felt like touching you.' This went on for many weekends and I was beginning to believe I was very good at satisfying her... We ended up spending the rest of the day bonking ourselves crazy...
Things started to change all the sudden one weekend and I thought she has lost interest in me. She's no longer physical and seemed rather disinterested.
I am an engineer by profession and I have a nick for picking out 'minor change' in working behavior in plane engines and that 'gift' seemed to work on women too..I noticed the trend breaking everytime that bar of soap run out. I use a specific soap that can't be bought from NTUC or pharmacies.. My bird does personality change whenever I run out of soap!!
I've also done some experiments on my own. She did not react the same way during the on tue/thu which I realize later was my 'off days' from gym. She didn't react on days when I had a light workouts... I have also discovered that different girls react differently. Some very aggressive while others to a lesser effect(especially girls with sinus problems and less sensitive noses).
Somehow the chemical reaction and the odour emitted out during heavy exercise has effect on birds.. These days I try my very best to exercise before an outing in the evening..

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I have also discovered that different girls react differently. Some very aggressive while others to a lesser effect(especially girls with sinus problems and less sensitive noses).
Somehow the chemical reaction and the odour emitted out during heavy exercise has effect on birds.. These days I try my very best to exercise before an outing in the evening..
Wow lau a, good for u leh, kekeke, so wat brand of soap u using ha, so powderful. :D

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 03:06 PM

Bro i think a posh car or a wad of money would be a better attractions
to women nowadays

hamlinlau
10-01-2005, 03:26 PM
me tried to act a little 'atas'.. those $30-50 cosmetic brand soap loh... funny thing is girls can smell the difference but not men leh... try it and you'll realize I am not tcss here.. work best on girls without strong perfume that numb their sense of smell... good luck

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Bro i think a posh car or a wad of money would be a better attractions
to women nowadays
Kekeke, bro me no money to get posh car leh, as for money I've 1 million dollar but rupiah so must resort to some cheap stuff :D

Xuhong
10-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Just my two cents worth but...well u might wan to try getting the indian "karmasutra" oil that is available in some Chinatown thai buddha shops....
Apparently 1 of my frens tried, 1 small bottle, 40-80(depending on the power of the priest), apply once, chant some prayers and last a month. The last time i saw him tried out and he ended up ONSing with 1 lady in chinablack leaving us drinking....so depends on whether u wanna try ur faith in using it.....

JBCheongster
11-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Apparently 1 of my frens tried, 1 small bottle, 40-80(depending on the power of the priest), apply once, chant some prayers and last a month. The last time i saw him tried out and he ended up ONSing with 1 lady in chinablack leaving us drinking....so depends on whether u wanna try ur faith in using it.....
Bro, thks but I nver into black magic, moreover, I posted this thread is not because I wanted to ONSing any lady but just to increase my attractiveness, me old olreadi, getting more n more unattractive. :D

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 06:35 AM
in thais there are some potions called or known as ren yuan oil...it works on opposite sex...ppl interested can try... it is very sweet smelling also....

JWNY
12-01-2005, 12:53 AM
[QUOTE=hamlinlau]I use a specific soap that can't be bought from NTUC or pharmacies.. My bird does personality change whenever I run out of soap!! QUOTE]

Brother...we won't flame you if you tell us what soap it is.... :p

sexytoy.com.sg
12-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Dont flame me but I've tried this many many times and it seemed to work for me. It happened accidentally one day a few years back.. It was a friday evening and I stayed overnight(a regular routine) at my bird's place after some light partying... I went for my 90min long run the following day happily reminiscing the great bonk I had the night before. Came back smelling like a skunk only to remember my bird used some girlie smelling shower gel that lingers on the body after use.. me had no choice but to just 'wash' without soap.
We went out to Holland V Crystal Jade for dim sum when I realize my bird was extremely sticky and affectionate to me. Something totally rare with her especially after a satisfying bonking session. She became very physical and kept hugging and squeezing me... I even questioned her wierd behavior but she replied 'I dont know, just felt like touching you.' This went on for many weekends and I was beginning to believe I was very good at satisfying her... We ended up spending the rest of the day bonking ourselves crazy...
Things started to change all the sudden one weekend and I thought she has lost interest in me. She's no longer physical and seemed rather disinterested.
I am an engineer by profession and I have a nick for picking out 'minor change' in working behavior in plane engines and that 'gift' seemed to work on women too..I noticed the trend breaking everytime that bar of soap run out. I use a specific soap that can't be bought from NTUC or pharmacies.. My bird does personality change whenever I run out of soap!!
I've also done some experiments on my own. She did not react the same way during the on tue/thu which I realize later was my 'off days' from gym. She didn't react on days when I had a light workouts... I have also discovered that different girls react differently. Some very aggressive while others to a lesser effect(especially girls with sinus problems and less sensitive noses).

Wah you are very observant man!!!

benz
13-01-2005, 06:01 AM
there's a number of people and companies that claim that
pheromones work but there are also skeptics who think otherwise.
personally i think it's all in the mind, so if using it makes you feel
more attractive to the opposite sex, i don't see what harm there
is if you can afford it :)
just remember not to overdose and attract all the women, leave
some for the other bros

http://www.athenainstitute.com/discovery.html

newyorker88
13-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Something totally rare with her especially after a satisfying bonking session. She became very physical and kept hugging and squeezing me... I even questioned her wierd behavior but she replied 'I dont know, just felt like touching you.'

I have to agree with you, somehow, when I sweat abit more than usual, and when dried up, without changing my clothes, my gal tend to want to stick to me more. Even I am sticky and smelly.

It goes the same for me when I notice that I tend to want my gal friend more when she is hot and havent shower yet. Although I prefer to bonk her after she shower, becos I lick her alot. It is just some smell from her that attracts me.

Good Day

benz
13-01-2005, 09:08 PM
good for you bro. but different people would have different sorts of smells when they sweat just like how perfume smells slightly different on different people.

but i must say that after a workout, i usually feel more horny haha

I have to agree with you, somehow, when I sweat abit more than usual, and when dried up, without changing my clothes, my gal tend to want to stick to me more. Even I am sticky and smelly.

It goes the same for me when I notice that I tend to want my gal friend more when she is hot and havent shower yet. Although I prefer to bonk her after she shower, becos I lick her alot. It is just some smell from her that attracts me.

Good Day

tanwanababe
13-01-2005, 09:37 PM
hi guy
i did saw a perfume "kiss me" on japanese mag. any bro. hear/saw b 4?
its show once guy put on the perfume, gal attract to it and vice verse.
i don no true or not.
will scan the page n post it here once i free.

benz
14-01-2005, 03:02 AM
is this it?
http://www.fragrancex.com/cologne-s-samba-kiss-me-for-men.html

hi guy
i did saw a perfume "kiss me" on japanese mag. any bro. hear/saw b 4?
its show once guy put on the perfume, gal attract to it and vice verse.
i don no true or not.
will scan the page n post it here once i free.