PDA

View Full Version : ONS - any advice?

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm planning a ons with an online gal. Well, it's my 1st ons. Can the experienced brothers here give some advice on what to look out for? Can anybody recommend any suitable day-use hotel in JB/Johor Jaya area?
Thanks. :)

sing1nitestand
10-01-2005, 03:40 PM
just an advice, having ONS in SG is safer than in MY... jaga-jaga next day become AV's hero...

95-emperor
10-01-2005, 04:14 PM
just an advice, having ONS in SG is safer than in MY... jaga-jaga next day become AV's hero...

haha i agree, you better check on the mirror, walls or picture frame
if not wait you become the next " MALAYSIA IDIOL" :p

DNAT
10-01-2005, 04:22 PM
I'm planning a ons with an online gal. Well, it's my 1st ons. Can the experienced brothers here give some advice on what to look out for?

look out for 'yellow feet chicken' 黄 脚 鸡 :D

meatlover
10-01-2005, 04:24 PM
仙人跳 ... :cool:

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 04:25 PM
haha i agree, you better check on the mirror, walls or picture frame
if not wait you become the next " MALAYSIA IDIOL" :p

:D but I choose the location...isn't that safe enough?...if caught on candid camera, hope they blank out my head!!

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 04:27 PM
look out for 'yellow feet chicken' 黄 脚 鸡 :D

what's that? :confused:

DNAT
10-01-2005, 04:29 PM
but I choose the location...isn't that safe enough?...if caught on candid camera, hope they blank out my head!!

the gal might be able to sms location details to her 'ring ppl' .. once some one knock or barge in and say : "Oi! She is my wife ...!!" - how are you going to reply? dun forget they are the 'ground head snake' (地 头 蛇) :eek:

Of course lah ... no pain no gain, hope you got a free wonderful bonk leh ... haha

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 04:34 PM
the gal might be able to sms location details to her 'ring ppl' .. once some one knock or barge in and say : "Oi! She is my wife ...!!" - how are you going to reply? dun forget they are the 'ground head snake' (地 头 蛇) :eek:

Of course lah ... no pain no gain, hope you got a free wonderful bonk leh ... haha

Thank you for the caution. She's a married woman & discrete.

DNAT
10-01-2005, 04:34 PM
what's that? :confused:
its a 'Set-Up' / trap ... :)

of course I dun mean you will sure get it lah ..

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
10-01-2005, 04:50 PM
My advise is, take some pics lah, then share with us here ok? :D

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Thank you for the caution. She's a married woman & discrete.

and you never met her b4.. Sherine? :o

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm planning a ons with an online gal. Well, it's my 1st ons. Can the experienced brothers here give some advice on what to look out for? Can anybody recommend any suitable day-use hotel in JB/Johor Jaya area?
Thanks. :)
Bro, wats ur budget n for hw long. :)

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
and you never met her b4.. Sherine? :o

yeah, never met her b4....a working woman, sort of manager, ....but her photo really chio.....only 28.

dwbh163
10-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro, wats ur budget n for hw long. :)

daytime 3hrs....& preferably discrete place like Eden (expensive) but not those Rumah Tumpangan type.... :)

asdfghjkl
10-01-2005, 05:19 PM
yeah, never met her b4....a working woman, sort of manager, ....but her photo really chio.....only 28.

ops.. so have you talked with her b4?

sing1nitestand
11-01-2005, 12:35 AM
if she's that chio, given me the chance, will definitely take her for a drink first before straight away do the work...to build up the "feeling" ma...

then only u bring her to the place...just tell her u wanna give surprise.... try to be romantic....haha... she will never forget this kind of ONS... my experience tell....also, dont go to cheap cheap place if she is that kind of chio lady...if is jurasic park type, then is another story lah....

by doing this, she will not know the place at the first place. u r save in some sense. also, this will definitely give u MNS....many nitessssssss.... end up she willing to go to ur place for free job...no need hotel.

trust me brother... good luck...
btw, remember to put ur cap on....:)

sexytoy.com.sg
11-01-2005, 02:50 AM

Sound too good to be true if she really chio...beware

dradonsnake77
11-01-2005, 03:37 AM
hey bro... i got an similar case couple of years back... "SHE" was a beer lady (DATS WAT "SHE" CLAIM) at a local cafe cum pub!!! We meet on e phone chatline n she talked pretty well n sounds very tie oso... after afew chats she email me her "PIX" !!! wow OMG she is drop dead beautiful... n we arranged 2 meetup 2days later "HER" off day... I went on dat FATEFUL DAY of my life n to my horror... SHE is an GAY... trying 2 get guys 4dem to suck so dey can becum more femiline!!! so beware n becareful...
guys n bros out dere u hav been warned!!! :eek:

KingEros
11-01-2005, 03:49 AM
She's a married woman & discrete.
If you've only chatted with her ... how can you conclude for sure that she's discrete??
My advice ... leave your mind open & alert at all times - watch for other hints (eg body language) of her sincerity wrt whatever was chatted previously.

Lastly, dun bring her straight to hotel ... go enjoy a meal or a drink first, just so that you can assess for 1 last time before you go in for the kill.
Bear in mind that you are gonna be in her territory ... :rolleyes:

dwbh163
11-01-2005, 09:12 AM
ops.. so have you talked with her b4?

well, she phoned my office no. as she didnt want to give her no.

dwbh163
11-01-2005, 09:15 AM
if she's that chio, given me the chance, will definitely take her for a drink first before straight away do the work...to build up the "feeling" ma...

then only u bring her to the place...just tell her u wanna give surprise.... try to be romantic....haha... she will never forget this kind of ONS... my experience tell....also, dont go to cheap cheap place if she is that kind of chio lady...if is jurasic park type, then is another story lah....

by doing this, she will not know the place at the first place. u r save in some sense. also, this will definitely give u MNS....many nitessssssss.... end up she willing to go to ur place for free job...no need hotel.

trust me brother... good luck...
btw, remember to put ur cap on....:)

Thank you. That was also my plan....lunch 1st, then only action. If during lunch, I sense something not right, I can say I "lao sai" and leave! :D

dwbh163
11-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Sound too good to be true if she really chio...beware

Yeah, that' why I want lunch first to see if she matches her photo.

dwbh163
11-01-2005, 09:19 AM
If you've only chatted with her ... how can you conclude for sure that she's discrete??
My advice ... leave your mind open & alert at all times - watch for other hints (eg body language) of her sincerity wrt whatever was chatted previously.

Lastly, dun bring her straight to hotel ... go enjoy a meal or a drink first, just so that you can assess for 1 last time before you go in for the kill.
Bear in mind that you are gonna be in her territory ... :rolleyes:

Thank you for the reminder.

nabeh123
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Juz wonder, bro u Malaysian? or she Malaysian?
Or else why need go all the way to JB :confused:

dwbh163
11-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Juz wonder, bro u Malaysian? or she Malaysian?
Or else why need go all the way to JB :confused:

both JayBee people la :)

nabeh123
11-01-2005, 09:42 AM
IC IC HEHEHE
GOOD LUCK LEH :D

thaivisitor
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Then suggest you plan a trip to SG since it's quite nearby. This way, you'll avoid all the problems of "yellow chicken leg", picture taking, or whatever.

Just tell her to meet you for lunch or whatever as what you wanted to do in the first place, and ask her to bring her passport along. Don't need to really tell her which hotel or what, just say going to SG. No time problem since its ONS mah...

Alternatively, if time and budget allows, take a bus to Hatyai lah... here I'll cover any problems that might arise so you don't need to worry about anything.

:cool:

nabeh123
11-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Then suggest you plan a trip to SG since it's quite nearby. This way, you'll avoid all the problems of "yellow chicken leg", picture taking, or whatever.
Alternatively, if time and budget allows, take a bus to Hatyai lah... here I'll cover any problems that might arise so you don't need to worry about anything.
:cool:
Bro TV juz wonder there isnt any "yellow chicken leg" activities in HY meh :confused:

DNAT
11-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Bro TV juz wonder there isnt any "yellow chicken leg" activities in HY meh :confused:

'Wong Kiok Kai' incidents happen anywhere in the world .. its more common in HK, ShenZhen etc ... consider Bil* Clinto* .. also a similar case of yellow feet chicken :(

milkman
11-01-2005, 03:25 PM
'Wong Kiok Kai' incidents happen anywhere in the world .. its more common in HK, ShenZhen etc ... consider Bil* Clinto* .. also a similar case of yellow feet chicken :(
'common' is an understatement :D kudos! bro.

DNAT
11-01-2005, 03:30 PM
'common' is an understatement :D kudos! bro.

not to sure about the exact, so 'argar-argar' a bit ...

so you mean its 'flooded' instead of common? :confused:

Criminalz
11-01-2005, 03:36 PM
sigh...again..for my bros...

tell you wat..why dun you pass me her number..i help you sort it out first...sigh...things i do for my friend... :D

DNAT
11-01-2005, 03:40 PM
sigh...again..for my bros...

tell you wat..why dun you pass me her number..i help you sort it out first...sigh...things i do for my friend...

NBzz ... nothing new? :rolleyes:

Criminalz
11-01-2005, 03:42 PM
hahhaha...how to anything new...still got people asking questions like this...hahah :D

foolish_
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
hahhaha...how to anything new...still got people asking questions like this...hahah :D

U can always trying something new like asking them to pass to me to instead. U very busy, so I can help out also..... :D

rawcommando
11-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Normally ONS wont mind giving u personal contacts if they can b ONSed. besides, if u mentioned this ur 1st COMING ons, im really curious how u can b so sure she can b ONS if u have no experience at all? i dunno...maybe she told u so? haha anyway, all the best. :)

ryanlim
11-01-2005, 07:33 PM
U very busy, so I can help out also..... :D

U very free hor....... :rolleyes: