PDA

View Full Version : Good HCs

Xuhong
10-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey bros, this is my first posting so be kind with me ya?Lol
anyway here goes:

Anyone has any idea which is the best HCs in terms of $$ and women?Hopefully average damage abt 120 for FS.....well kinda bored lately...on leave and looking for bonks....

For bruDDers with FL contacts, PM me~?

Btw take care!Cheers!

lawry
11-01-2005, 10:47 AM
anyway here goes:

Anyone has any idea which is the best HCs in terms of $$ and women?Hopefully average damage abt 120 for FS.....well kinda bored lately...on leave and looking for bonks....

Btw take care!Cheers!

wan liao.. i believe u are an adult already.. and i believe u dont pay subscription fees to SB.. so why? u have hands and brain.. why dont u do a search.. i believe there is a thread on health clubs..

u just post a thread here and ask for good hc?? do a search!!! I am thinking of zapping u or not..

and one thing.. u cheated my feelings.. i look at subject title..
"GOOD HC" wah!! got good lobang.. immediately clicked and view.. knn.. some newbie asking for lobang.. con me with ur subject title.. grin... :mad:

Dino21
11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
anyway here goes:

Btw take care!Cheers!

Pls do a search, don't be lazy. Search in the HC/Ktv thread. Bro Lawry is very kind in not zapping you.

Dino21
11-01-2005, 11:37 AM
wan liao.. i believe u are an adult already.. and i believe u dont pay subscription fees to SB.. so why? u have hands and brain.. why dont u do a search.. i believe there is a thread on health clubs..

u just post a thread here and ask for good hc?? do a search!!! I am thinking of zapping u or not..

and one thing.. u cheated my feelings.. i look at subject title..
"GOOD HC" wah!! got good lobang.. immediately clicked and view.. knn.. some newbie asking for lobang.. con me with ur subject title.. grin... :mad:

Bro lawry, just saw another thread posted by this bro, similarly asking for FL info in the FL thread...........,
to the thread starter: Bro, pls take care, if you continue doing this surely get zap sooner or later.

Criminalz
11-01-2005, 04:29 PM
too many lazy people now.. :mad:

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:35 PM
I smell napalm.... :D

kilrein
11-01-2005, 11:53 PM
anyway here goes:

Btw take care!Cheers!

Well... this should come under the HCs and KTV sub-forum.. not here.

But nvm lah... I believe it is widely agreed that the following few are the better HCs around:

1) Dragon HC - Marina South
2) Bugis HC - Fortune Centre
3) Legends HC - Used to be in FEP... new location in Hotel Royal@Queens.
4) Lexon HC - Balmoral Plaza
5) Leisure HC - BT Plaza
6) Youth HC - Can't remember the building name, it's along Middle Road

Xuhong
12-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Well...sorry man....new to this....anyway to all brudders who the time i had wasted....sorry man!