PDA

View Full Version : Encountered with ladies who read Sammyboy forum by chance, and wish to know them

justmetp5
11-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi

I was in Holland Village's Coffee Bean this afternoon around 4:30pm. Came across a lady dressed in red blouse and flora long skirt. You are in the company of an Indian colleague/friend chatting. I happened to overhear you mentioned about Sammyboy. I was sitting diagonally left of you, wearing blue T-shirt.

I am wondering by any chance, we could meet up and have a cup of coffee? If you are the lady I am talking about, pls email me at [email protected]

And by now, I know I will be flamed or minus points...blah...blah..blah... Well, I would just say that if there is too much flaming going on, then Sam you can delete this thread straight away. I am just curious and interested to know this lady that's all.

Or any bros in here have similar encounters, could also post in this thread.

V|ernar
11-01-2005, 06:16 PM
maybe just another FL that read the forum..

good luck in finding , mostly i just kept it to myself if i even encounter this kind of stuff..

you cant be possible to walk over and intro yourself right?

"hi , i am V|erNar from sammyforum"

next moment i sure i get a " five finger mountain" on my face.

alot of flaming going on? let see who create those fire , dude.

some read , didnt even register.. and look at how much user we had in the forum..

sigh , what the intention of posting this thread then?

asdfghjkl
11-01-2005, 06:36 PM
obviously the woman he referring to is a chio bu :p

V|ernar
11-01-2005, 06:38 PM
obviously the woman he referring to is a chio bu

and refer himself as a horny man? :p

asdfghjkl
11-01-2005, 06:54 PM
then the title should be a horny man seeking sammylaochio... :cool:

daryl76
11-01-2005, 08:29 PM
dunno wats the chances tat she will read this... but den, good luck to u!!!!!! btw i do know of some gals who read sammyboy REGULARLY!!! but like wat the other bros said, they just read for the fun of it....

toman168
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Looks like SB forum is turning into a meet n match agency liao... hahaha...

Gd Luck Pal.... U sure need lots of it for her to reply U!

Eternity_Gal
11-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi

I was in Holland Village's Coffee Bean this afternoon around 4:30pm. Came across a lady dressed in red blouse and flora long skirt. You are in the company of an Indian colleague/friend chatting. I happened to overhear you mentioned about Sammyboy. I was sitting diagonally left of you, wearing blue T-shirt.

I am wondering by any chance, we could meet up and have a cup of coffee? If you are the lady I am talking about, pls email me at [email protected]

And by now, I know I will be flamed or minus points...blah...blah..blah... Well, I would just say that if there is too much flaming going on, then Sam you can delete this thread straight away. I am just curious and interested to know this lady that's all.

Well, all i can say is that there's a minority of females ard in this forum.. It' prolly some of them just log in guests to read. I was like tat b4.. haha.. wish u all the luck to meet this lady..

asdfghjkl
11-01-2005, 10:56 PM
ET.. 100? wow! :rolleyes:

LTPGTD
11-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Well, all i can say is that there's a minority of females ard in this forum.. It' prolly some of them just log in guests to read. I was like tat b4.. haha.. wish u all the luck to meet this lady..

haha gal, lucky u clarify, if not guess alot of pple mus b wondering was it u he met.... keke :p

LTPGTD
11-01-2005, 10:58 PM
ET.. 100? wow! :rolleyes:

hehe yah lor.. our YT centurion liao... :D

Eternity_Gal
11-01-2005, 11:02 PM
hehe yah lor.. our YT centurion liao... :D

haha.. thank you.. of coz, the person isn't me lol.. didnt he mention the gal 's Indian?

asdfghjkl
11-01-2005, 11:04 PM
i believed its chinese.. but got a horny indian trying sian her..

LTPGTD
11-01-2005, 11:32 PM
haha.. thank you.. of coz, the person isn't me lol.. didnt he mention the gal 's Indian?

haha YT no lar... I know u 100% pure chinese... but wat he said was she is in the company of an indian colleague... keke :D

tionggoklan
11-01-2005, 11:36 PM
hahahaha, interesting, maybe i continue from here.....

She is so pissed off by the indian guy who juz can't take no for an answer, n knowing that he is onli aftering her 2 mountains on top n the hole below.

So desperate to get rid of him n also frustrated by his stubborness, she juz tell him off: Y dun u juz log on to the sammyboy website, i heard from my fren that inside there u can get alot of info on gals who r willing to offer themselves for a small price, juz do that n stop bugging me, ok???!!!

And that was the time when our dear friend happen to be there n heard the magic word "sammyboy". How, can it be like that? :D

i believed its chinese.. but got a horny indian trying sian her..

asdfghjkl
11-01-2005, 11:53 PM
icic.. so thats what really happen ah.. no wonder.. kekeke :p

Eternity_Gal
11-01-2005, 11:55 PM

She is so pissed off by the indian guy who juz can't take no for an answer, n knowing that he is onli aftering her 2 mountains on top n the hole below.

So desperate to get rid of him n also frustrated by his stubborness, she juz tell him off: Y dun u juz log on to the sammyboy website, i heard from my fren that inside there u can get alot of info on gals who r willing to offer themselves for a small price, juz do that n stop bugging me, ok???!!!

And that was the time when our dear friend happen to be there n heard the magic word "sammyboy". How, can it be like that? :D

sure, why not? good composition of the magic word.. haha.. good nite..

foolish_
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Looks like this is going to be a TCSS thread soon. She must be damn chio to get the thread starter to start a thread in order to find her. :rolleyes:

ryanlim
12-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Looks like this is going to be a TCSS thread soon. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ........

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
i think she fits more of a profile of a lau chio.. having an indian guy chasing her :rolleyes:

robertking1
12-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Looks like this is going to be a TCSS thread soon. She must be damn chio to get the thread starter to start a thread in order to find her. :rolleyes:
Ah fool, u lim kopi until so late ah.....got FR or not? :D

jackylee
12-01-2005, 08:00 AM
brothers.. sammyboy is gettin bigger leh.. maybe next time we go out..samster is everywhere.. next time realli 'brothers' everywhere liaoz :D

waypastprime
12-01-2005, 09:19 AM

Damn! Our tcss session should be carried out at Holland V Coffee Bean next time! :D

mahalosux
12-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Damn! Our tcss session should be carried out at Holland V Coffee Bean next time! :D

who is the woman featured in your avatar..... :confused:

waypastprime
12-01-2005, 09:22 AM
who is the woman featured in your avatar..... :confused:

Lin Zhi Ling. The hottest model in Taiwan currently. :D

Randi_Candi
12-01-2005, 09:23 AM

Haha....maybe SL is gearing up for more and big business and that 'colleague' could be one of SLs newest addition in his SG outfit? :p

Randi_Candi
12-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Wah.........u finished ur LOTR liao?
Pass me the old avatar can? I have a fetish for elves :p

mahalosux
12-01-2005, 09:33 AM

ohhh... Lin Zhi Ling (chio bu).. but this angle she dun look chio... i happen to saw some of her photos in bikini and lingerie at the other sites.... :D

waypastprime
12-01-2005, 09:44 AM
ohhh... Lin Zhi Ling (chio bu).. but this angle she dun look chio... i happen to saw some of her photos in bikini and lingerie at the other sites.... :D

Quick! Pass to me!!! :D

nabeh123
12-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Yup agree this one not that chio
But she looks very very chio in the current issue of FHM :)

lawry
12-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Well, all i can say is that there's a minority of females..

nope not minority.. its quite a big number of female reading SB.. but most read but dont post.. for your information.. SB is introduce by a chio party gal to me many years back.. :D So it seems that gals are HORNY.. but they are good in covering up their horniness...

OceanEleven
12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
nope not minority.. its quite a big number of female reading SB.. but most read but dont post.. for your information.. SB is introduce by a chio party gal to me many years back.. :D So it seems that gals are HORNY.. but they are good in covering up their horniness...
Act like pig to eat the tiger??? :D

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 03:04 PM
or rather.. female pigs acting as tiger to eat male pigs.. :p

lawry
12-01-2005, 03:08 PM
or rather.. female pigs acting as tiger to eat male pigs.. :pi pig!! i pig!!
EAT ME! EAT ME!! :)

mahalosux
12-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Yup agree this one not that chio
But she looks very very chio in the current issue of FHM :)

yah loh....u oso fan of her??? :D

asdfghjkl
12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
btw.. i realise something about this thread.. if the woman he saw is just a browser of this forum and not registered, then she will not be able to see this message at all! lol.. hahaha.. :D

trymeout
13-01-2005, 12:55 AM
i pig!! i pig!!
EAT ME! EAT ME!! :)

i'm not muslim, i like pork, can i eat you? :D

nabeh123
13-01-2005, 09:07 AM
i think she fits more of a profile of a lau chio.. having an indian guy chasing her :rolleyes:
Does this mean that Indian only like laochio??? :confused:

lawry
13-01-2005, 09:14 AM
i'm not muslim, i like pork, can i eat you? :D
Are u a gal?? :)

Tripster
13-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Are u a gal?? :)

Maybe you should; just TryHim/HerOut....porky :D

You never know...

Trip

lawry
13-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Maybe you should; just TryHim/HerOut....porky

You never know...

Trip

As brudders,

I let u have the honor to be the QC (Quality controller)..
U GO FIRST.. :) dont say i not brudder hor.. :)

Optimus_Prime
13-01-2005, 01:04 PM
brothers.. sammyboy is gettin bigger leh.. maybe next time we go out..samster is everywhere.. next time realli 'brothers' everywhere liaoz :D

Then we be like those Chinese Wuxia novels - ala "Beggers Clan" with samster bros in every corner.

awaiting that day

Optimus_Prime
13-01-2005, 01:06 PM
To thread-starter,

so any replies?

PS. be careful could be "IT" or "Sherin" answering ur e-mail.

asdfghjkl
13-01-2005, 02:33 PM
and next time when samsters say the magic.. will have females posting..

looking for blah blah at H V.. i am in the short skirt one.. and i heard u discussing sb with a lao chio..

kekekeke :p

justmetp5
13-01-2005, 03:55 PM
To thread-starter,

so any replies?

PS. be careful could be "IT" or "Sherin" answering ur e-mail.

Sad to say no reply from the person I meant so far. Well.. "asdfghjkl" is right... If she is just a browser in this forum, I doubt she got the message. But I will just keep my fingers crossed.

Anyway, thanks for all the advise and concern, including an intriguing scenario created by "tionggoklan" on how I came to hear the key word "Sammboy" :) This shows that the SB bros in here are full of imagination, less the high-oestrogen driven behaviour or atitude.... :p

Well...if anyone of you ppl (both ladies and guys) out there have any successful encounters or in similar plight, you can always post in here...

asdfghjkl
13-01-2005, 04:24 PM
y dun u post a description of her a la FR? :p

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I also hope to have "happening" with girls in this forum. I will definately write a good FR.

P.S: Bluegirl / Eternity girl are u reading this? :o

cereal-killer
13-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Guests are not allowed to read this section ;)
You need to register in order to see this section

MrBeeRocks
13-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Then we be like those Chinese Wuxia novels - ala "Beggers Clan" with samster bros in every corner.

awaiting that day

not beggers clan lah... more like FIGHT CLUB

THE FIRST RULE OF SAMMYBOY FORUM: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT SAMMYBOY FORUM
THEN SECOND RULE OF SAMMYBOY: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT SAMMYBOY FORUM...

hahahahahah

plain
13-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Hi

Sorry - i am NOT that lady you saw and yes, there are women who reads this forum. I was recommended by another female friend to go into this section to read what men have on their minds. Now, more or less I know what rubbish is on yur heads . kekekekeke....

benz
13-01-2005, 09:05 PM
so what do you think of us "men"?

btw welcome plain. hope to see more female samsters on the forum and contribute opinions from the female perspective.

Sorry - i am NOT that lady you saw and yes, there are women who reads this forum. I was recommended by another female friend to go into this section to read what men have on their minds. Now, more or less I know what rubbish is on yur heads . kekekekeke....

asdfghjkl
13-01-2005, 09:35 PM
i hate to admit this.. but there are ITs around.. beware! :o

benz
14-01-2005, 01:44 AM
haha thanks for the warning bro. :)

ITs or she-males i'm not so worried. more worried about arse bandits, my backside still virgin you know.

anyway everything is virtual on the internet, so long as don't take it too seriously and avoid unnecessary risks, this forum will continue to flourish and provide great entertainment and information for every singaporean male, female and others :P

i hate to admit this.. but there are ITs around.. beware! :o

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 01:50 AM
benz.. is that the linux penguin in ur avatar? erm.. :rolleyes:

trymeout
14-01-2005, 02:34 AM
Are u a gal??

i'm not sure, wanna verify? :p ;)

benz
14-01-2005, 02:37 AM
hehe yeah it is :) i know i know. corny but it was kinda of cute so i just use it.

benz.. is that the linux penguin in ur avatar? erm.. :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 02:46 AM
pls edit ur hotmail post.. or face the minus 12 consequences..

xiangso
23-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Hi Bro,

Why don't u invest some time n hang out at the holland V Coffee Bean at around the same time you met her previously?. Maybe u will get to meet her again? But be mentally prepared, next time you see her, better pluck up the courage to approach her.....Wish u all the breasts and hope you will have a happy ending. Update us as well :)