PDA

View Full Version : Frankies' Chilli Padi

Frankiestine
12-01-2005, 11:34 AM
DISCLAMIER: DUE TO THE DESCRIPTIVE NATURE OF CONTENTS, READERSHIP DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PLEASE NOTE CERTAIN FACTS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF PLACES AND PEOPLE.

Due to a special request, here is Uncle Frankies FR on a ONS.... Request for contacts will not be entertained as person concerned is not interested in FL for money as she is already damn loaded in the first place. What she wants is just pure sextisfaction....

CHILLI PADI
The first encounter happen about a couple of months back....feeling bored Uncle Frankie came across a kang tao....thinking that it could just be a dud ...well no harm trying it out so send out a mail introducing myself...bingo...the response was near immediate....we exchanged a couple of mails describing each other and our sexual likes and dislikes....seems like we both have much in command...but Uncle Frankie still quite sceptical about authenticity of post despite the numerous mails we had exchanged....in order to kill the curiosity, Uncle Frankie decided to take the plunge and meet her.....she set the place...mmm...could be a trap...what if it could be Diana Ser doing another of her GET REAL programmes then Uncle die cock standing kena caught on camera....so in order to play safe...Uncle say lets me a in public area...but uncle got motive for doing so....so she agreed and said she will be waiting at this certain place in front of a certain cinema at a certain time and will be wearing certain clothings doing a certain thing......(certainly got to keep you guys guessing).....half and hour before the preset certain hour to meet...Uncle Frankie send forward advance party to recce the situation in case of any ambush in await....mmmm...uncle skills in surveillance came in useful....nothing out of the ordinary.....then scanning around the premises...Uncle Frankie spotted this lady....bingo.....same description of the certain clothings and certain thing she would be doing....still Uncle Frankie circle the premises like a vulture swooping down on its prey... walking round without approaching her to spot anything out of the ordinary.....sensing an all clear situation...Uncle Frankie then walked up to her and say hi.....she looked up and was pleasantly shocked to see a man with a beard and remarked that Uncle Frankie do not look Asian but more like...ooops nearly slip of the fingers....we then proceeded to a nearby fast food restuarant for some coffee and tea and also to size each other up.....over the cup of coffee, she was relating to Uncle Frankie on the other lovers that she had met so far and their shortcomings....hehehe maybe didi too short you know their type they like.....ooops nearly slip of fingers again hehehe.....anyway...she was hoping Uncle Frankie won't disappoint her.....well you got to try it to find out for yourself lady.....after half an hour of sizing each other up...we glazed into each other eyes as if to signal to each other "so would you like to move on to ehhhh....", immediately Uncle Frankie seized the opportunity...."Ok shall we proceed".....we drove off from the certain place vicinity and proceeded to this certain hotel in the East which was very discreet and secluded in a way....she was quite surprised to see a hotel out in such a area and remarked that most of the others guys tend to bring her to quite densely populated hotels...alamak u guys ah...they of all pple needs more discretion.....hehehe ooops there goes my fingers again....
We checked into the room, the aircon was on full blast and the weather that day was really cold....so she was complaining about feeling real cold...siezing the opportunity Uncle Frankie went round her and grab her and felt her boobs and squeeze...squeeze it harder she said.....my dick started to erect and Uncle Frankie then rubbed his bazooka against her butts cheeks....moving my hands down Uncle Frankie fondled her pussy area rubbing it from the outside....Uncle Frankie tried to remove her clothings but she said not yet as she wanted to dimmed the lights down....errrrh dun tell me this one is the not the real thing....Uncle Frankie pa pa...... :eek:

End of Part 1

Sorry guys Uncle Frankie got to go off to a certain place again to do certain things....Part 2 coming in tomorrow as tonight RSM around so not convenient to write grand mother story...

lawry
12-01-2005, 11:39 AM
frankie.. u like dat tease my cok good meh? say half way run off.. :mad:
when we going for coffee?? very hard to dat u leh.. must pretent to be thai mistress to ask u out is it.... :cool:

Pistone
12-01-2005, 11:42 AM
hahaha nice one uncle.. cant wait for part 2 tomollo...

cheers

Elementary
12-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Nice FR bro Frankiestine. I also can't wait to read your part 2.

desk1
12-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Hi,

Sounds like a gd encounter .. kindly continue with part 2 coz dick is still hard after reading your part 1 ... Hope will not wait too long

Cheers

MachoDevilX
12-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Wow.Very nice leh.. :D
My neck is now protruding out, waiting for part 2... :D

Shiokday
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Due to a special request, here is Uncle Frankies FR on a ONS....

what if it could be Diana Ser doing another of her GET REAL programmes then Uncle die cock standing kena caught on camera....

said she will be waiting at this certain place in front of a certain cinema

Uncle Frankie send forward advance party to recce the situation in case of any ambush in await....

we drove off from the certain place vicinity and proceeded to this certain hotel in the East which was very discreet and secluded in a way...

my dick started to erect and Uncle Frankie then rubbed his bazooka against her butts cheeks....moving my hands down Uncle Frankie fondled her pussy area rubbing it from the outside....Uncle Frankie tried to remove her clothings but she said not yet as she wanted to dimmed the lights down....

Part 2 coming in tomorrow as tonight RSM around so not convenient to write grand mother story...

u sure your ONS is not Ms Ser? keep good things to urself... angry

may i know that certain cinema showing what movie...

how come i not activiated for the advance party... again angry

can PM me the hotel location? hehehe

don't make us steam and leave us hanging by the balls la... can cum and cannot cum feeling not nice la.... :D

overall performance = Excellence

FatMan
12-01-2005, 12:38 PM
God, can't tahen till chap 2 come out. :p

Frankiestine
12-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Ah great RSM tonite OT again so give me some time to write continuation.....

CHILLI PADI PART 2

....she dimmed the lights down....oh oh Uncle Frankie thinking could she be a eh oh no another Sherine in the making.....ahhhhh :eek: ....had to find out the truth....wrap my arms round her from behind, at least if she was a IT, I could still do a bear hug, my hands moved down looking for any prominent bulges....mmm no obvious bulge then slipping my hands into her pants i felt soft pussy hair...right down the centre that was a opening....Uncle Frankie slipped his hand into the opening....ah the clit....so she is the real thing....ask her why she is afraid of bright lights....apparently she is not too comfortable with guys seeing her stark naked cos she proclaimed that she is not well endowed and perhaps on the wrong side of weight scale....no problem Uncle Frankie assured her....he have done it with much bigger gals....how can I forget doggie fucking a 100kg Thai gal....now thats another story....pulled up her shirt to reveal her lacy bra....Uncle cupped those little 32B breasts and began to nimble on the tits....ahhhh..."bite it" she said....ooh this one into MS stuff ah....so Uncle bit and pull those tits hard grinding them between teeth..."Ooooh my god" she shouted....wanted to pull those bra down..."no not yet" she protested......then unzipped her pants and pull it down.....mmm...matching lacy panties with bra.....slipped my hand into her pussy again and began to rub those clits......I layed her down on the bed then pull those panties down and eagle spread her legs for a full view of her pussy.....she was heaving heavily....i then inserted my finger deep into her pussy and she let out a scream again.."Oooooh send me to heaven"....my fingers felt it way around the pussy and found her G spot.....I push my fingers deep in and each time I thrust those fingers in each time she will scream....."Ooooh do it pleasssssse".....I then moved up and started to play with her tits with my mouth all the while keeping my finger fucking her.....moving from the left to the right tits....i bit and tug at them and she wanted even more..."Bite me harder...ooohhhh I love it".....i could sense she was reaching a climax thru the finger fucking cos her hips started to gyrate up and down in rhythm to my thrusting......"Ahhhhhhhhh ooooh fuuuuucccck me harrrrrddddd".........she climax at this point, i then slowed down the pace of my finger fucking.....just like any exercise you need to warm up....after a good fuck u need to warm down....cannot stop immediately....she layed there on the bed with her bra still on except with the cups pulled down.....exhausted from my finger fucking....all this while i was still in my attire.....after a couple of minutes she stood up and started to unzip my pants and unbutton my shirt...."show time for uncle frankie"....."lets take a bath" she said....uhhhhh what happen to "show time"......she led me to the bath room and started to soap me up.....mmmmm nice....soaping my back...she moved round to hug me from behind and started to grope my bazooka....soaping it and massaging it.....it was a nice feeling.....we hugged and frenched in the bath room....."lets dry up"....."lie down and relax"...oooh...this time really show time.....i layed down on my back and she climbed up the bed.....she held my bazooka in her hands and then started to give me out of this world bbbj.....it was deep throat and at the same time a good wash on my bazooka head....."oooh baby i love the way you take my dick in"......"yeah you want more" she replied...."of course don;t stop yet"....she lick my tighs and then danced her tongue around my balls occasionally holding them in her palms and sucking them hard....each time she did that I went.."aaaaaahhhhhh"......and then still holding my tender bazooka in her hand she move and lick her way up to my nipples....she nimble on them....it was a tingling but nice feeling......"turn round baby, i want to do it together" I said...."no, I want you to relax and enjoy, moreover i get very horny easily and i will not be able to concentrate on blowing you" she replied.....oh she really likes to treat her guy right....she blew me for nearly ten minutes...all this while i was trying hard to divert my attention so that i wouldn't cum....i wanna enjoyed it as long as possible.....but i knew i couldn't put it off for too long...sensing that i was about to cum....she stopped and turn round then climbing up we started to hug on bed and french and frolicked around....then again i started on her tits again...biting and grinding them between my teeth....and she began her "Ooooh my god" again.....then slowly i licked my way down her navel and found her clit staring at me all swelled up....."Baby take me" she cried.....i played with her clits with my fingers first rubbing it...."Bite my clits baby, bite it and pull it hard" she pleaded....oh my god this woman is really into MS.....then as what I did to her tits....i bit her clits and grind it down...."ooooooh baby send me to heaven pleasssssssse"....."yes yes please don't stop please".......her cries drove me even harder....i was sucking and at the same time tugging at her clit....it was really swelling up.....thinking that she might be hurting, I wanted to stop...."Ooooh no don't stop please...please send me to heaven please".....her pleads only served to motivate me to bite her even harder since she was game for it....this time i using my tongue to rub hard against her clits.....it was second cumming for her....she was crying loud "Ooooooooooohhhhhh"....goodness anyone outside would have heard all the screaming....."Do it baby don't stop I am cumming"......."Yes yes yes yes....oooooh help me".....then with a heavy breath she collapse flat down on the bed.....

End of Part 2

Sorry guys RSM coming back soon....part 3 tomorrow akan datang....

Shiokday
13-01-2005, 09:26 AM
End of Part 2
Sorry guys RSM coming back soon....part 3 tomorrow akan datang....

clap clap clap

u like to tease us rite...how many more parts are there...we want to read the WHOLE FR... otherwise i zap u hor... :D

robertking1
13-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Due to a special request, here is Uncle Frankies FR on a ONS.... Request for contacts will not be entertained as person concerned is not interested in FL for money as she is already damn loaded in the first place. What she wants is just pure sextisfaction....

kekeke....bro Fankie.......I read with interest that she dont need money becos this is something I dont have......and also the point that what she wants is just pure sextisfaction......I am committed to sextisfied her....
since I met the 2 criteria above...can I have her contact.....thank you. :D

Pistone
13-01-2005, 09:46 AM
wahbiangeh uncle frankie...

this chili padi.. like it so hard .... rite down my alley.. haaha

cant wait for part 3...

1 request though... at the final part of the re-count..
could u total up the number of times u 'sent her to heaven'?
just curious to know...

last nite.. i managed to send my eagle to heaven 4 times..
cheers

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
13-01-2005, 01:24 PM
normally I hate reading long essays, but started to read this one, read and read cannot stop LOL, waiting for part 3 lah bro.

Elementary
13-01-2005, 05:51 PM
normally I hate reading long essays, but started to read this one, read and read cannot stop LOL, waiting for part 3 lah bro.
Reading long FR in SB forum can be very additive. Heheheee

Bro Frankiestine,
I can't wait to read your part 3 of the FR.....now my he craving starts again. :D

Frankiestine
13-01-2005, 07:23 PM
(in a very soft tone)ssssshhhhh....sorry guys part three have to wait....the RSM in the house.....just sneaking in to advise.....very sorrry but guarantee part three will be just as interesting reading as the other two....got to run.... :D

FatMan
13-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Take care, if not later RSM confine.
Weekend can't use PC. :p

wolfy
13-01-2005, 08:38 PM
sigh. will just have to tahan a bit until your part three come out :)

your chilli padi really hot and spicy!

(in a very soft tone)ssssshhhhh....sorry guys part three have to wait....the RSM in the house.....just sneaking in to advise.....very sorrry but guarantee part three will be just as interesting reading as the other two....got to run.... :D

Frankiestine
14-01-2005, 03:22 PM
frankie.. u like dat tease my cok good meh? say half way run off.. :mad:
when we going for coffee?? very hard to dat u leh.. must pretent to be thai mistress to ask u out is it.... :cool:
Wah brudder lawry...honor is mine to ask you guys out ah....time for mistress long gone already now broke and down not unless you know any mistress willing to do rugi business like this....like cantonese say "Yan yau low chin yau mo".....

robertking1
14-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Wah brudder lawry...honor is mine to ask you guys out ah....time for mistress long gone already now broke and down not unless you know any mistress willing to do rugi business like this....like cantonese say "Yan yau low chin yau mo".....
sob..sob...at least u still got chilli padi...... :o

acer3939
14-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Part III Part III Part III Part III Part III wait bery long liao Uncle :( :D

lawry
14-01-2005, 03:40 PM
sob..sob...at least u still got chilli padi...... :o

yah loh.. :(

Frankiestine
14-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Sorry guys for the long wait as have to make the sure the coast is completely clear before I can resume....cheong outside must keep look out go home write FR also have to do likewise if not kena caught sure sent to DB or even cock martial......what more already kena one yellow card....one more means red and automatically "out"...so here goes the conclusion....

CHILLI PADI PART 3

Seeing her collapsing onto the bed....Uncle Frankie then crept up and sat on her, pinning her down with my knees on her shoulder....my bazooka was just at the tip of her lips..."Eat me now, I want you to suck me hard".....she took my dick into her mouth and gave it a long suck.....just like sucking on a straw....."Aaaaahhhhh, oh baby now you sending me to heaven", I said....I started to thrust my hips, in and out my dick went in her mouth....."mmmmmm....i love to suck cock" she said....."actually i love to drink cum but i am afraid of diseases" she said...."it's ok we can do that at a later stage when you feel more comfortable with me"....she then held my dick and suck at my balls....all this while i was still pinning her down against the bed.....never in my life have i ever had such a bbbj....man this women they really love sucking cocks.....she then pull my foreskin all the way back exposing the head which is now all swell up like a mushroom.....taking her time like licking on a lollipop....her tongue went round and round my dick head...."Oooohhhh baby....." I was moaning...."You like that don't you" she asked....."Yeah don;t stop" I replied....."Aaaarrmmmmmm" she make a biting motion as if she is enjoying her meal.....this time each time she took my dick in....she pulled it out with a popping sound, "Pop pop"....."Arrrgggggghhhhh"...I couldn't take the sensation anymore...."Baby i want to fuck you now....I wanna feel my cock in your pussy"......she went over to take the cap on the table and slip in onto my dick......"Lie down"...I went on top of her and started to pump her....."Oooh my god" "harder please"....after a few stroke.... I turn her over...."let's do it doggie style" I said..."Ok i love that"....she tend went on all fours with her cheek butts raise up.....slowly i inserted my cock into her pussy from the back....."Aaaahhhhh....ooooohhhhh....fuck me hard" she cried......each time i thrust into her pussy i gave a little smack on those butts......then i grabbed those butts and thrust her pussy hard at full throttle....."Yes.....don't stop please"......"Don't take it out yet do me side ways"....so she layed on her side and i lifted one of her legs up with my cock still in her pussy and fucking her from the back doggie style....it was not a very comfortable position for me...i decided to put her in to missionary position again and lifting her legs high up I started to pump her again.....making sure that each time when i thrust in...i gave a harder push at the end....each time I did this, she would cry out "Aaaaaaah yes yes".........."Baby you wanna take my dick and suck me till I cum" I asked her....."I love to but i don't like the smell of the condom"....she said....."Ok baby we fuck till we cum".....so i pump and pump...damn she was so high she scratched my back....."Baby I am cumming" I cried out...."Yes yes cum cum...I am cumming too don't stop please please"......and simultaneously we both let out a cry "Arrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh".....now Uncle Frankie collapsed onto the bed beside my Chilli Padi...."Hug me please"..."You were wonderful" she said...."So did I managed to send you to heaven" I enquired..."Yes yes it was wonderful"...."It has been a long time since I had such a experience" she cried out...."Lie down and relax don't think anything"......and know what immediately the recept called....."Ni yau extend si jian ma"....."Huh"...I looked at my watch...omg....we been at it for the last two hours non stop.....no wonder we were perspiring like we were in a furnace...."Ok"...we needed to clean up.....since I have extended the time, we just lied there too exhausted to move..."my legs they are feeling numb everytime i cum...the blood seems to rush away from my legs to my pussy, now I cannot even stand" she said, "Don't worry we don't have to rush since we have already extended the time", I assured her....... "Actually I like to have the guy cum on my face....I love the feeling of the sperm spraying onto my face".....she said...."Ok the next time i do that"..."wat about cumming in your mouth" I asked.....she looked at me tenderly gave me a hug and a peck...."You have been so wonderful....the next time i will take your cum in my mouth and drink it""but wouldn't that means you wouldn't be able to fuck me as I don;t really like to suck after you have to put on the condom"...."Don't worry baby....i can cum again after that".......we then proceeded to wash up....."Ooooh i scratch you on the back""I am so sorry"....."will you get into trouble?" she asked...."Don't worry my wife is a dead wood she won't even noticed a thing".....she kept apologising profusely for the scratch....we dress up and as I went to hand in the key to the recept....damn bugger was giving me a very quirk smirk on his face.....hehehe must have heard the stereo full blast....on my way sending chilli padi back to the certain place....she said "you know it is ok if you don't want to meet up again i will understand"....."why do you say as such" I enquired....."I don't know I have met a number of guys and it seems most of them are only interested in satisfying themselve and never contact me again" she explained...."Baby I am not a fucker I am a lover" I protested .."I believe that sex is the culmination of a wonderful love making session" "there are many drop dead gorgeous chicks out there but they are no better then a dead wood" "to me the process leading to sex is more important then fucking itself" ...."Are you pleased with me" I asked...."Yes you were absolutely wonderful".....she replied with a smile.....so upon reaching the certain place....she dropped off and gave me a wave......

THE END
Well guys that my sexperience with my little chilli padi....so if time permits maybe I post my second encounter with her...this time she wanted to play games and she brought along grapes and wines for it..... :D

Frankiestine
14-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Hehehe pai seh didn't know while in the midst of typing part three you guys already down here pai dui waiting....hehehe hope you guys enjoyed it....

Pistone
14-01-2005, 04:29 PM
solid lah uncle frankie....

i buying a pack of Du*ex Performas.. tonite..
going to give my eagle at home hell..
gonna immulate some patterns from ur FR.. haaha

cheers

Frankiestine
14-01-2005, 04:33 PM
solid lah uncle frankie....

i buying a pack of Du*ex Performas.. tonite..
going to give my eagle at home hell..
gonna immulate some patterns from ur FR.. haaha

cheers
Hahahaha my FR so power meh....like that government should employed me to write FRs so pple cannot wait to go home and make babies.....

Elementary
14-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Power FR bro Frankiestine. Read until my little bro "marikita". Hope you could find time to write your next encounter FR. Thanks for sharing . Up your rep. points.

Cheers.

Frankiestine
15-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Oooh that hurts someone just didn't like Uncle Frankies FR on chilli padi and minus me two points with the comments , "fuck up writing. dunno how to paragraph your passage. fuck up also english also."

Hullo to the person who deduct my pts go ahead...your england so power then you edit for me lor...got lang to deduct no lang to post your nick ah....

dradonsnake77
15-01-2005, 10:30 PM
bro relax lah!!! u got 208pts deduct abit never mind lah... anyway alot of dis kinda assholes around... after reading oso must deduct... next time u send by PM den u noe who lik ur stories... me same tning here write stories n yet kena deducted so i stopped writing already... type wat ever FR or response oso kena deducted..... signzzz :confused:

Hullo to the person who deduct my pts go ahead...your england so power then you edit for me lor...got lang to deduct no lang to post your nick ah....

AhMin
15-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Uncle Frankies,
Power man ! Very Great FR u have there. Every time i read this, i will definately imagine i m the guy there. I agree w u about pretty chicks but dead wood.
I m still waiting for this kind exotic meet up one day. Ultimately its purely mu luck lo.
Cheers.

Ecuader
16-01-2005, 07:45 AM
hi frankie
like ur style of FR
cheers

Amx 10
16-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Oooh that hurts someone just didn't like Uncle Frankies FR on chilli padi and minus me two points with the comments , "fuck up writing. dunno how to paragraph your passage. fuck up also english also."

Bro Frankiestine, allow me a newbie to say something if you don't mind.

PM Sam and ask him to check who is the guy who deducted your pts for this kind of reason. I remember the rep system is someone either agree or disagree with your posting. Of course they can deduct your pts if they don't agree with your forum but not with this kind of reason given.

I am saying it out as I believe I may get deduction from that same guy but it is just my point of view abt the deduction of pts.

My 1 cent worth

Frankiestine
16-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Bro Frankiestine, allow me a newbie to say something if you don't mind.

PM Sam and ask him to check who is the guy who deducted your pts for this kind of reason. I remember the rep system is someone either agree or disagree with your posting. Of course they can deduct your pts if they don't agree with your forum but not with this kind of reason given.

I am saying it out as I believe I may get deduction from that same guy but it is just my point of view abt the deduction of pts.

My 1 cent worth

Nah the pts are not the issue here with me...just the effort to write the FR was not appreciated....moreover it is his perogative to do...seems like our friend wants to boost his ability to write an impeccable FR....so let him...doesn't matter...I even have someone who deduct my pts and posted the comment "fuck ur mother"....that was totally uncalled for....and the best part...the post that he could not agreed to have nothing to do with anything....as I was just chit chatting with one of the bros....mmmm...maybe Uncle Frankie made some enemies...... :eek:

lawry
17-01-2005, 11:38 AM
"perogative" "impeccable" ...maybe Uncle Frankie made some enemies......

brudder,

me china man..england damn fark up.. what is the meaning of the above two words??? :confused: Can write simple layman english for easier understanding?

and enemies.. maybe we buddies that why unkle u have enemies too? :D

Frankiestine
17-01-2005, 12:13 PM
brudder,

me china man..england damn fark up.. what is the meaning of the above two words??? :confused: Can write simple layman english for easier understanding?

and enemies.. maybe we buddies that why unkle u have enemies too? :D
Aiyah brudder lawry no lah cannot be becos we buddies that why I inherited your enemies lah....this bugger may be from beginning buay song uncle alreadi so see fit to teach uncle how to screw mah....anyway like i said it is his "perogative" that means he tua liap mah so his england very "impeccable" which means his england very chim one to come and correk me lor.....

lawry
17-01-2005, 12:29 PM
anyway like i said it is his "perogative" that means he tua liap mah so his england very "impeccable" which means his england very chim one to come and correk me lor.....
wah.. ur england also very chim leh.. like dat.. meaning england must be chim than can post FR!??!?! sian.. that means i cannot post FR liao.. :(

Shiokday
17-01-2005, 12:41 PM
wah.. ur england also very chim leh.. like dat.. meaning england must be chim than can post FR!??!?! sian.. that means i cannot post FR liao.. :(

cannot post dun act out lor :D

Frankiestine
17-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Aiyah the most important thing is not post chim chim FR as long as we all get to screw the gal chim chim then she shiok...enuf sextisfaction already....

Frankiestine
17-01-2005, 12:55 PM
So bro how ah? Got mari kita singapura or not? Knn that Asuka that day ah seow ah....must be no biz suddenly send sms to me....lucky RSM not around if not confirm go DB...

Shiokday
17-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Aiyah the most important thing is not post chim chim FR as long as we all get to screw the gal chim chim then she shiok...enuf sextisfaction already....

uncle 10q 10q for your FRs, veri veri shiok... i believe this thread will go down in history as one of the best... :D

Shiokday
17-01-2005, 12:59 PM
So bro how ah? Got mari kita singapura or not? Knn that Asuka that day ah seow ah....must be no biz suddenly send sms to me....lucky RSM not around if not confirm go DB...

mari kita? not sure but quite painful though... i have been walking around with a hard-on since ur 1st FR. :D

must be she miss u dun sms u la...i thg u use 2nd line for side line activities?

Shiokday
17-01-2005, 01:17 PM
wah.. ur england also very chim leh.. like dat.. meaning england must be chim than can post FR!??!?! sian.. that means i cannot post FR liao..

someone minus me 1 and in return i got 9...both kam sia kam sia

uncle frankie, sorry for highjacking ur this thread to get points. :D

Frankiestine
17-01-2005, 06:07 PM
mari kita? not sure but quite painful though... i have been walking around with a hard-on since ur 1st FR. :D

must be she miss u dun sms u la...i thg u use 2nd line for side line activities?
Alamak follow our muslim bros after they sungat (circumcise) wear sarong with a long stick protuding out to hold up sarong......

So you think Asoka worth second bonk....i thinking leh....my didi starting to be horny again.....and some more thanks to Uncle Goh 400 dollars can go at least two rounds....but maybe she no kam cheng with me since the first time was quite mechanical for me.....like fucking a mimosa.....u know MC Hammer song "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS".... :D

Frankiestine
17-01-2005, 06:10 PM
someone minus me 1 and in return i got 9...both kam sia kam sia

uncle frankie, sorry for highjacking ur this thread to get points. :D
Wah seems like someone don't like me ah....my kakis all kena zap becos they come in to support my FR...nvr mind "Er you er bao san you san bao" see u kena -1 in return get +9....oooh the one with +9 very power man + me leh... :D

lawry
17-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Wah seems like someone don't like me ah....my kakis all kena zap becos they come in to support my FR...nvr mind "Er you er bao san you san bao" see u kena -1 in return get +9....oooh the one with +9 very power man + me leh... :D
plus u liao.. wait for 1000 ppl ok... :D

69monster
17-01-2005, 06:35 PM
brudder..i still waiting for your points layplus u liao.. wait for 1000 ppl ok... :D

Shiokday
18-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Alamak follow our muslim bros after they sungat (circumcise) wear sarong with a long stick protuding out to hold up sarong......

So you think Asoka worth second bonk....i thinking leh....my didi starting to be horny again.....and some more thanks to Uncle Goh 400 dollars can go at least two rounds....but maybe she no kam cheng with me since the first time was quite mechanical for me.....like fucking a mimosa.....u know MC Hammer song "YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS".... :D

too old to sungat liao...the only way to keep the little fellow down is to have plenty of sex and more sex... :D

there are plenty of of fish around and since no chemistry with her... i think u should pass unless she down her price to xx...

Frankiestine
18-01-2005, 11:20 AM
too old to sungat liao...the only way to keep the little fellow down is to have plenty of sex and more sex... :D

there are plenty of of fish around and since no chemistry with her... i think u should pass unless she down her price to xx...
Wah lau for me like that more gian for more sex...

Asuka actually nice boobs and body some more that day so happens she just went tanning.....mmmmm really highlighted those boobs but like you said lor no chemical combustion very hard to rtf... :(

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Asuka actually nice boobs and body some more that day so happens she just went tanning.....mmmmm really highlighted those boobs but like you said lor no chemical combustion very hard to rtf... :(

sure anot? i usually will not rtf but since u have highlighted it...iayo don't temp me la.

so when is ur 2nd encounter coming up? :D

Frankiestine
19-01-2005, 06:06 PM
sure anot? i usually will not rtf but since u have highlighted it...iayo don't temp me la.

so when is ur 2nd encounter coming up? :D
Tok u had your second encounter already? Me still thinking leh...money so hard to come by if gone in 15 mins very sim tiah....so if can be assured last at least 45 mins ah then different case...but then again how to assure they all talk sweet sweet promise everything can but go inside room everything cannot....btw when i say highlighted the boobs i dun mean she tan those two nuts but the outline of the bikini....wah lang think about it make me hard man...

Shiokday
19-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Tok u had your second encounter already? Me still thinking leh...money so hard to come by if gone in 15 mins very sim tiah....so if can be assured last at least 45 mins ah then different case...but then again how to assure they all talk sweet sweet promise everything can but go inside room everything cannot....btw when i say highlighted the boobs i dun mean she tan those two nuts but the outline of the bikini....wah lang think about it make me hard man...

i am talking about ur second encounter on ur chili padi not mine. don't say so loud otherwise get kena force to write frs.
hard to find a good FL that can guarantee u 45mins of fun. i think better stop talking about her else both of us have to visit her again :D

Frankiestine
19-01-2005, 07:55 PM
i am talking about ur second encounter on ur chili padi not mine. don't say so loud otherwise get kena force to write frs.
hard to find a good FL that can guarantee u 45mins of fun. i think better stop talking about her else both of us have to visit her again :D
2nd FR dun know leh....my england not powderful enuf kena suan some more by some gutless ass holes....seems like got analmee here becos bro Fisher also kena deduct point for chit chatting with me....

dargonfly75
19-01-2005, 08:58 PM
2nd FR dun know leh....my england not powderful enuf kena suan some more by some gutless ass holes....seems like got analmee here becos bro Fisher also kena deduct point for chit chatting with me....

kekeke.. shall I risk kena my 2nd deduction by posting a thank you note for an excellent FR?

hey! I oso fren fren with Uncle Frankie.. will kena deduction? :eek:

Frankiestine
19-01-2005, 09:10 PM
kekeke.. shall I risk kena my 2nd deduction by posting a thank you note for an excellent FR?

hey! I oso fren fren with Uncle Frankie.. will kena deduction? :eek:
wah lau don't tempt fate man...those pple have powderful konektion...seems like a sindicake at work....they come in as silent as the ghost in the night....zap zap me like mosquitoes bites then slip away....

dargonfly75
19-01-2005, 09:33 PM
wah lau don't tempt fate man...those pple have powderful konektion...seems like a sindicake at work....they come in as silent as the ghost in the night....zap zap me like mosquitoes bites then slip away....

Hehe.. no lar. if ppl zap, also bo pian rite? I not the type 'wang earn fu yi' kind of ppl.. U stood by me when I kena zap.. hehe.. That I wont forget. :D

Frankiestine
19-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Hehe.. no lar. if ppl zap, also bo pian rite? I not the type 'wang earn fu yi' kind of ppl.. U stood by me when I kena zap.. hehe.. That I wont forget. :D
wah u got yi chi...jiang hu pple.... :D...uncle say thank you...

dargonfly75
19-01-2005, 10:06 PM
wah u got yi chi...jiang hu pple.... :D...uncle say thank you...

Dun say dun say.. Make me pai seh only.. :p