PDA

View Full Version : Who got STD in GL?

LUSTJUICE
11-12-2001, 11:52 PM
Just curious how many of the brothers actually got STD by BBBJ, AS or other means in GL. Times back I was visiting the clinic in Kelantan Lane (... ) and saw a lot, I mean a lot, of gangster like Ah Peh hanging around the clinic. I am not expecting those Ah Peh will frequent this forum but just curious if all the rich Brothers here go for GL150 cat, what is the ratio of "kena sabo" like.

Please share your experiences so we can estimate if the BBBJ and AS is worth it...

... and of course for safety purpose it is always not recommended to have BBBJ, but sometimes you know ... &^%$##

teh_tarik
28-12-2001, 05:03 PM
Actually, I am not so afraid of getting bacterial STDs. It's the viral ones that are a killer.

I have had one bacterial one before and they are easy to cure with antibiotics and a jab on your butt! :D

The viral ones like HIV and Shypliss (sorry can't spell) are not cure-able.

Anyway, to avoid all kind of STDs, even the bacterial ones, use the rubber even for BJ. I got mine from BBBJ.

The 100% way is to practice manogamy.

Ah Dez
28-12-2001, 05:28 PM
best is go be a monk n dont think abt women

robintan
29-12-2001, 05:44 AM
actually a word of advice from me...a health care professional...it better for u guy to have checkout at least once every year if u frequeny gl....cause when i work in kelantan clinic....some gl chick was test positive for HIV.....even hep B which is even easily spraed than aids and other....the best is once every three mth if u visit gl every week. but u still can kana even if u visit gl once every year....I not trying to discouage any ppl visiting gl...just want bro to knoww the risk (me fre gl and have checkout once every mth...):cool:

CheongKingKong
03-01-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by robintan
actually a word of advice from me...a health care professional...it better for u guy to have checkout at least once every year if u frequeny gl....cause when i work in kelantan clinic....some gl chick was test positive for HIV.....even hep B which is even easily spraed than aids and other....the best is once every three mth if u visit gl every week. but u still can kana even if u visit gl once every year....I not trying to discouage any ppl visiting gl...just want bro to knoww the risk (me fre gl and have checkout once every mth...)

Haiz, if only there is no STD, then hor we will be a much happier lot, Robin, I think you can date the girl together to visit for check up liao.
:p

Fury_Cunt
05-01-2002, 02:08 AM
i think the most common infection we would get thru intercourse is honeymoon cylistis? not sure of the spelling.. something like urinal infection... and my frd got it! aniway, she went for a jab and took antibotics! :)

Good Luck Brothers

maximus74
06-01-2002, 03:42 AM
i think sam's homepage has a table of sorts for most of the STDs. people juz have to evaulate their personal risks and see whether visiting GL or HC is worth it.

there are quite a number of common STDs that are easily spread, and even though GL girls checkup regularly, not 100% safe still.

gonzo
10-01-2002, 03:50 AM
I kena STD from bbbj from a thai chick who was sent back last month. Only visited her for only 3 mths. So anyone out who had try this L6h66G10, pls go for a checkup soon.Pls bros, use the caps at all times, just to be safe.

Ah Dez
10-01-2002, 11:02 AM
Then i think should go very soon....

cuntking
13-01-2002, 06:33 AM
bro dez you mean you try the gal they say or you mean out teams check up?

Originally posted by Ah Dez
Then i think should go very soon....