PDA

View Full Version : Will you bonk the pub waitress raw?

Castrol
14-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Bros, i start this thread after reading the "which pub is easy" thread by bro stud100.

this is touchy, and i know whats coming, the usual but useful better be safe than sorry advice, only bonk your steady partner raw and so forth.....

but picture the pub or disco waitress, looking nice and young in her 20s, some education, probably working in the pub while looking for a better job but never seem able to find one.
she can be a frequent ONS fucker...

so bros... if you managed to sian a waitress in the pub or disco successfully (not an easy feat to someone like me), and she agress to let you bonk, FOC of course, will you grab the chance to bonk her raw?

and after bonking raw, do you feel its an achievement, or do you scratch your head about the "what ifs"?

asdfghjkl
14-01-2005, 06:11 PM
bro.. raw is war.. :o

dradonsnake77
14-01-2005, 06:30 PM
bro let him tried 1st... den if nonthing wrong den we try it ourself can...
but i tink u r dead against doing it raw... me had done it couple of times back in BKK n china... oso in sgp...
so far touch wood only catch it thrice... both liquid ozing n 1ce e scratch until can die 1... dun e name but a big hooha cos e doc ask 4 e name of e ger n where can find her so i jus say dat i got it fr overseas loh... :eek:

bro.. raw is war.. :o

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 08:28 PM
my wife is a waitress from a pub , in fact a supervisor .

ya , i manage to sian her and bonk her raw.. yes , FoC when we just get to know her.

during that time , i didnt really think much , she was totally infest my mind.. i just want to be with her, yes , we did raw the first time when we are together. maybe i was young during that days.

they are not easy to sian if you want to know.. since most of the girl that work pub has close encounter with some broken relationship , if you think normal sweet talk can work.. i can tell you.. nah.. forget it.

it took me 3 weeks of every night.. 24/7 on duty.. standby by her call.. not even a miss call.. even it the middle of 3am to 5am..

dont want to in detail.. althought we arent together.. but she is the only woman that i love.. for now and forever.. the rest is just for fun.

bah.. i getting long winded whenever i talk abt her in the forum.. so going to end here.

just a piece of advise , if you doesnt intend to start a relationship with someone.. dont raw.. raw is war.. and it war against all the brother here when you trying to intro her to the brothers here.

bear that in mind.

sunny302
14-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Bro Castrol,
IMHO... ONS can be "sticky" and we must never assume that the other party is "clean" becos we have no idea what her past was. Whilst I must readily admit that bonking in the RAW is shiok....very shoik...we must also not forget the presence of STDs and AIDS here.

With STDs, one may be cured if one seek help early but with AIDS!...better not becos once u get it...it will not only ruin our life but will also hurt our love ones....Why risk going raw & regret later when we r oredi aware that there is no cure 4 AIDS yet..

To circumvent the not so song feeling, that comes with wearing a CD, go for better quality CDs (those that r thin but durable) when bonking...Better to be safe than sorry!

Cheers! :)

cbjuiceyumseng
14-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Sigh..easier said than done lah. Gnn, in the heat of the moment alot of things can happen leh... :D

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:15 PM
when i get too excited.. i dont really care..

i think some of the brothers here also..

the girl must give you some special feeling.. or else , die i also wont bonk raw.. no feeling sex is like just pay and wear a condom.. bonk and off...

cbjuiceyumseng
14-01-2005, 09:16 PM

the girl must give you some special feeling.. or else , die i also wont bonk raw.. no feeling sex is like just pay and wear a condom.. bonk and off...

Yaloh.....not everyday can get one night stand...when i get leh..sometimes i am so fucking excited i cannot think properly liao. Though i always use condoms for commercial sex but sometimes ONS heated never. :D

V|ernar
14-01-2005, 09:19 PM
next time go out must bring ice bag.. cooling..

or drink 5 can of "white flower snake grass water"

i always overheated.. engine want to overhaul liao.. so bo pian la~ :D

MeiEnQianEn
15-01-2005, 09:45 AM
of cos will bonk raw.. raw is the greatest feeling of all time.. especially the first time you know this girl... the feeling is out of the world.

Waitresses are still human,. just like anyone else, they are not dselling their bodies, so why would they be "dirty" they just hjave more chances of interacting with guys. WHich makes them even smarter than the average jane.. ;)

Bros, i start this thread after reading the "which pub is easy" thread by bro stud100.

this is touchy, and i know whats coming, the usual but useful better be safe than sorry advice, only bonk your steady partner raw and so forth.....

but picture the pub or disco waitress, looking nice and young in her 20s, some education, probably working in the pub while looking for a better job but never seem able to find one.
she can be a frequent ONS fucker...

so bros... if you managed to sian a waitress in the pub or disco successfully (not an easy feat to someone like me), and she agress to let you bonk, FOC of course, will you grab the chance to bonk her raw?

and after bonking raw, do you feel its an achievement, or do you scratch your head about the "what ifs"?

tittyhawk
15-01-2005, 09:55 AM
For me, no raw unless feelings r involved. No feelings just sex, always use rubber... :)

thaivisitor
15-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Yaloh.....not everyday can get one night stand...when i get leh..sometimes i am so fucking excited i cannot think properly liao. Though i always use condoms for commercial sex but sometimes ONS heated never. :D
Cannot get one night stand, then go GL and stand for one night lor....kekekeke

Anywat although RAW is WAR, there's always this small element of risks that people will take when you are in a situation which you did not prepare for, like your condom.

My 2 cents worth

cbjuiceyumseng
15-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Cannot get one night stand, then go GL and stand for one night lor....kekekeke

Anywat although RAW is WAR, there's always this small element of risks that people will take when you are in a situation which you did not prepare for, like your condom.

My 2 cents worth

GL i stand and lie down too much liao. Keke.

Btw this lianjiao condom problem leh is really a problem loh. U know lah, sometimes my girlfriend stay over, she will count the condoms in my jars even though we hardly use it. Once i take out 2pc to use when fucking another girl at home. Really cannot account for it except saying i use it to PCC. Lame.

2nd thing, how to keep condom in wallet? Gf find out, i really can die.

3rd thing, condoms don't keep well in car lah. Heat always melt the condom under hot sun.

Sigh... :D

newyorker88
15-01-2005, 07:32 PM

Btw this lianjiao condom problem leh is really a problem loh. U know lah, sometimes my girlfriend stay over, she will count the condoms in my jars even though we hardly use it. Once i take out 2pc to use when fucking another girl at home. Really cannot account for it except saying i use it to PCC. Lame.

3rd thing, condoms don't keep well in car lah. Heat always melt the condom under hot sun.

Hahahha I use to use comfdom to PCC. Less mess to clean up. That was when I was much younger... Now get other to do for me!:D

romaleouf
16-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Actually, to be safe, always be prepared.

Sometimes, when I manage to get ONS with Waitresses or Sales girls, they would be the ones to provide the durex or okamoto or whatever.

Nowadays, it is much better to be safe in the first encounter rather than be sorry. It works out both ways for them and yourself.

Anyway, I kinda enjoy it very much after TCSS and raba and petting; the next best part is when the ladies put on the condom for you with their mouth, and proceed to give you a blow job.

After a while, when they are comfortable with you, they would ask you to do without condom, I think the feeling of shoikness is mutual. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
16-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Actually, to be safe, always be prepared.

Sometimes, when I manage to get ONS with Waitresses or Sales girls, they would be the ones to provide the durex or okamoto or whatever.

Nowadays, it is much better to be safe in the first encounter rather than be sorry. It works out both ways for them and yourself.

Anyway, I kinda enjoy it very much after TCSS and raba and petting; the next best part is when the ladies put on the condom for you with their mouth, and proceed to give you a blow job.

After a while, when they are comfortable with you, they would ask you to do without condom, I think the feeling of shoikness is mutual. :)

Brother next week go chiong with me. Can Intro your girls to me? Drinks on me. :D

P.S: No fat cheebyes pls.

cbjuiceyumseng
16-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Sigh, tonight Ah Seng went to newsroom and talk cock with some biz contacts and later met with guy friends too.

See quite a bit of girls, there is this girl i like who sits near the entrance to the barcounter. Small eyes but funky short hair with propotional figure. Talk to her abit, trying to be humorous and charming. But tonight tee #### never bless. She left me after awhile saying she need to meet her girlfriends.

Ah Seng went home along and writing this now. :(

P.S: Later PCC.

KingEros
16-01-2005, 03:14 AM
My take on this ...
Whatever her occupation, if a ONS allows you to go raw, then only 2 possibilities:
1) she's a bloody dangerous animal, 'coz she's probably been doing ONS on a weekly basis ...
2) she's a total greenhorn who's just fallen in love (at first sight) with you, which makes her an equally dangerous animal ...

In other words, dun ever end up doing raw ... you'd regret it. ;)

darkstar
16-01-2005, 04:04 AM
if a ONS allows you to go raw, then only 2 possibilities:
1) she's a bloody dangerous animal, 'coz she's probably been doing ONS on a weekly basis ...
2) she's a total greenhorn who's just fallen in love (at first sight) with you, which makes her an equally dangerous animal ...

well said... v true..

my take on dis is... its really a pte decision...

some ppl smoke cig even when can get cancer
some ppl driink n drive even when know the danger
some ppl f**k ard even when married
some ppl gamble when know they will oways lose in the end

conclusion? ppl r not rational creatures..
some ppl take more risks than others

shld we tell em wat they shld do n not do....... ?

do we want ppl 2 tell us wat we can n not do...?

cheers!

V|ernar
16-01-2005, 04:11 AM
some ppl smoke cig even when can get cancer
some ppl driink n drive even when know the danger
some ppl f**k ard even when married
some ppl gamble when know they will oways lose in the end

wah , brother darkstar talking abt me.. so sad~
:D

to each of his own ba.. this is what i think..

as long those ppl dont intro the girl in the forum and ask other ppl to try after he bonk raw..

heard your birthday ah.. no wonder brother nirvana say want to give you surpise.. happy birthday leh~

darkstar
16-01-2005, 04:19 AM
wah , brother darkstar talking abt me.. so sad~
:D

~

hehehe - dun get me wrong... i just generally speaking.. nothin personal... wasnt thinkin of anyone in particular when i wrote... honest..

heard abt u fr bro ignis-s n nirv... u r 1 cool guy... hope 2 meet u in person sooner than later... :D

V|ernar
16-01-2005, 04:31 AM
bah , brother nirvana told me no kick.. i was wtf? hahaha..

time to test some pure?

sure got time to meet up~

if bonkers96.. i hardly go liao.. too much friends there.. and someone.

kopi or other session.. i sure onz..

today i heard sports say go lor 10 drink kopi.. i was at bs ktv... so paiseh.. didnt join them.

rocky73sg
16-01-2005, 07:51 AM
hmmm...

i do know some waitresses are out to find thrill and kill time while working in pubs. wonder is this a common scene in all pubs/clubs :confused:

romaleouf
16-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Brother next week go chiong with me. Can Intro your girls to me? Drinks on me. :D

P.S: No fat cheebyes pls.

Thanks for your invitation. I am outstationed from Monday, to Busan then Tianjin, Wuhan and Haiphong (Vietnam), but will be back for CNY, will PM you and go out for a few drinks. ONS is when one is lucky, not everytime can so zhunzhun get waitress or costmetic sales lady one ok?

Still, better to be safe than sorry. Even as a courtesy gesture to the girl, since just know each other, to be sure later still can be friends and not accusing each other of passing infections or other things to the other.

Girls? WL ? PRC MM? Viet MM? or Filipinas? which do you want? not guaranteed ok? still have to wine and dine them, put in some investment before can proceed to bonk. Even ONS need to buy drinks TCSS as well.

Will PM you during CNY period, if it is ok with you?

cbjuiceyumseng
16-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for your invitation. I am outstationed from Monday, to Busan then Tianjin, Wuhan and Haiphong (Vietnam), but will be back for CNY, will PM you and go out for a few drinks. ONS is when one is lucky, not everytime can so zhunzhun get waitress or costmetic sales lady one ok?

Still, better to be safe than sorry. Even as a courtesy gesture to the girl, since just know each other, to be sure later still can be friends and not accusing each other of passing infections or other things to the other.

Girls? WL ? PRC MM? Viet MM? or Filipinas? which do you want? not guaranteed ok? still have to wine and dine them, put in some investment before can proceed to bonk. Even ONS need to buy drinks TCSS as well.

Will PM you during CNY period, if it is ok with you?

No problem, please PM me. :D

Castrol
17-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Bro Castrol,
IMHO... ONS can be "sticky" and we must never assume that the other party is "clean" becos we have no idea what her past was. Whilst I must readily admit that bonking in the RAW is shiok....very shoik...we must also not forget the presence of STDs and AIDS here.

:)

bro, you hit it right there, we dont know about her past.
probably should go out a few times and know more first, as bro tittyhawk mentioned, wait till feelings are involved.

Castrol
17-01-2005, 10:43 AM
My take on this ...
Whatever her occupation, if a ONS allows you to go raw, then only 2 possibilities:

In other words, dun ever end up doing raw ... you'd regret it. ;)

during younger days, i have always bonked raw with the waitresses or girls i sianed in the disco whenever i get lucky. many of them (some ONS, some short term gf), i only find out after a while to my dismay, belong to item 1 - dangerous animals, shits...

but picture a man like me then, single, mid 20s, not able to get a decent girlfriend, always working and drinking only. raw sex was something to die for, but not with WLs. so.....

now married and in my 30s, given up on sianing,
but recently a pretty waitress in the pub whom i met for the first time there took a liking to me.
i bonked her on the first date, with CD. nice girl actually, didnt mind i am married, said she was hurt very badly before from previous relationships.

well, now she wants to be with me and wants me to bonk her raw, and assured me she will let me know if she ever go out with somebody else.
with the proverbial "pinch of salt", i may start bonking her raw later on, or maybe not. :confused:

sunny302
17-01-2005, 11:35 AM
well, now she wants to be with me and wants me to bonk her raw, and assured me she will let me know if she ever go out with somebody else.with the proverbial "pinch of salt", i may start bonking her raw later on, or maybe not. :confused:
Yo Castrol,
Whatever route u take...always remember that u are already attached and it pays to be careful.

Cheers!

vivian_hoo80
17-01-2005, 12:13 PM
hmmm...

i do know some waitresses are out to find thrill and kill time while working in pubs. wonder is this a common scene in all pubs/clubs :confused:

From what i know, gals who love to party, drink, sing will love to work in pub as waitresses.
For me, i even do not mind to work in a pub as waitress, because i love to party, drink, sing. However, i still want to have a day job....more normal life i guess.....i cannot be possibly have a nite job for my whole life.

:rolleyes:

MrRoger2
17-01-2005, 04:32 PM

just a piece of advise , if you doesnt intend to start a relationship with someone.. dont raw.. raw is war.. and it war against all the brother here when you trying to intro her to the brothers here.

bear that in mind.

Good advice. Unless you dont mind getting STDs from time to time, having casual sex w/o protection is always dangerous.

logonpal
17-01-2005, 04:58 PM
FUCK RAW????

Only 1 time in my experience and will NEVER do it again!!! man, it sure scaring after u done it, but during the very moment, believe me, u simply cannot resist...

i was in China, Shenyang last year. Check into a 5-start hotel and was feeling tired and upbeat, so called for a massage woman to my room. Seriously i just want to have a massage (maybe a HJ) before i hv a good sleep.

When the girl appeared, SHIT! It turns out to be a plain but Ok woman of mid 30s... dressing not the kind expected of a fuck-girl type...

Anyway, I stripped naked and she as usual give me the massage. Talk to her and found out that she is a Chinese massage doctor working part-time as Hotel massage... I can even smell the chinese oil/medicine on her... Anyway, chat with her and also found out her husband is a soldier and she has 1 kid....

Liao.. I thought to myself.. this is going to be a lousy night...

When finished massage, there is no special... shit... so i ask if she does HJ.. she says no but I gently hold her hand and place it on my dick... goodness, she can't even do a handjob properly.. she was feeling embarressed...

Ask her again, can i fuck u (In chinese)? 'No - I don't do tat' - was her reply...

But i was courageous tat nite.. slowly touch her nipple and caress her legs.. she initially keep resisting her feelings though my hands are everywhere... And guess wat? she suddenly fell on top of me and hug me (as if surrender to her erotic feelings) ... and slowly i undress her blouse and remove her top/ it revealed a ordinary bra.. unhook it and out comes the two rather sharp nipples... i suck it to arouse her... and then french her... I thought to myself, i have overcome her unwillingness and now know tat she longs for sex (probably husband not around, probably at some Russian border)...

then i stood up (still naked) and remove her skirt/or those shorts-type and reveal a ordinary panties.. i pull it down and hmmmm.. a nice pinkish CB...

I led her on to the bed... 'ALL the while she closed her eyes...' I think she is not the type to fuck.. and then I found out that she does not carry a condom!!!

From there, I open her legs and reveal a nice CB which I eat it so well that she was really wet!!! I finger her as well while sucking her nipples and frenching her as much as i could... i could tell tat she was hungry for sex.. At the same time, i continue to eat her CB and thinking whether i should go for it....

And the next comes the 1 million dollar question: 'Should I fuck her raw?...' She was obviously ready for me as she lie on the bed, legs spread ahead, CB wet and swollen from my tongue...

Well i use my dick instead of my brain...

I fuck her and push my dick inside.. wat a feeling... all long, there is also frightening feeling as well...and i fuck her so hard....

My goodness! she literary scream that i hv to ask her to lower her voice.. I thrust so much that i exploded inside her.... and just keep pushing in and in...

When i pull out, I insist she lay on the bed first. and just curious to see my sperm flow out.. give her a tissue paper and ask her to clean up at the bathroom...

The funny thing is tat she din ask for money, but i push 50 bucks to her and she was happy....

6 months have passed and nothing happened, so i guess my raw move is ok, i think.. but i will not do it again... (I hope)...

Just my story.. couldn't resist sharing it

Rgds
Pal

cbjuiceyumseng
17-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Brother Logonpal, do u mind joining us the chiongsters who often go to China / or is based there ?

No more fucking of 30++yr olds for u. :D

darkstar
17-01-2005, 05:38 PM
to each of his own ba.. this is what i think..

yo bro ... so did u raw last nite .... hehehe

how does it feel? shiok rite? ;)

Randi_Candi
18-01-2005, 11:15 AM

Haha.....then u should stick to 1 brand only
It willnot cause confusion, somemore u can tell her tat if kept too long no goot so sometimes u disposed of the older dates
Aiya....sometime u just gasak gasak she also wun bother lor

et911
18-01-2005, 06:29 PM

I agree. Whenever that happens, I would not be thinking too right already. Not to mention if something is happening, one would not want to waste time to go buy rubber before proceeding. I dont keep rubber in my wallet for I never plan to screw anyone in advance (except for paid sex).

I am trying to get rid of this bad habit, but then again, it (the habit) is hard to die..

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 12:19 AM
I agree. Whenever that happens, I would not be thinking too right already. Not to mention if something is happening, one would not want to waste time to go buy rubber before proceeding. I dont keep rubber in my wallet for I never plan to screw anyone in advance (except for paid sex).

I am trying to get rid of this bad habit, but then again, it (the habit) is hard to die..

Bro.. totally agreed.. finally found a zhi tong dao he bro liao.. all my ons were oso RAW.. hahah, and the rest of the guys, law, michi, plman, jap still say i dun think carefully.. keke :D

japboy
19-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Bro.. totally agreed.. finally found a zhi tong dao he bro liao.. all my ons were oso RAW.. hahah, and the rest of the guys, law, michi, plman, jap still say i dun think carefully.. keke

dat's y i said u belongs 2 d highest risk group... kekekee

by dat time, all d sperms oreadi rush to ur brain oreadi... sia cheong nar oreadi... but still got 2 keep one spare in ur wallet, jz in case... 4 ur protection n ur regular sex partner's....

whenever ONS time, I always insist on stopping by petrol stations 2 buy Mr C... else if d gal die die insist dun wan den u end up PCC if d gal still sober...

if d gal not sober, i normally wouldn't ONS her... not gentleman lah.. but will definitely screw her in d morning.... kekeke....

anyway, i wouldn't wanna worry abt d gal getting preganent later on due 2 any mishaps.... n wouldn't wanna live w the social guilt...

et911
19-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Bro.. totally agreed.. finally found a zhi tong dao he bro liao.. all my ons were oso RAW.. hahah, and the rest of the guys, law, michi, plman, jap still say i dun think carefully.. keke :D

As much as possible try to avoid not using loh. But come to think of it, sometimes (using it) after doing it halfway, no shiok also pull it out.

Damn, it is hard when you reach my age to get orgas.. :(

Think I am living a dangerous life, but then again, I have not got a ONS for a long long time..

et911
19-01-2005, 11:49 AM
if d gal not sober, i normally wouldn't ONS her... not gentleman lah.. but will definitely screw her in d morning.... kekeke....

Somehow... I dont believe you.. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
19-01-2005, 11:55 AM

He might actually meaning no penetration until the morning but only suck of tits and lick of cheebye at night only.. :D

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 10:24 PM
As much as possible try to avoid not using loh. But come to think of it, sometimes (using it) after doing it halfway, no shiok also pull it out.

Damn, it is hard when you reach my age to get orgas.. :(

Think I am living a dangerous life, but then again, I have not got a ONS for a long long time..

haha true... dangerous life.. but then... we live once only... mus have the mentality wanna come out n play, dun b scare yah bro?? keke.. :D

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 10:25 PM

eh bro.. this got to agree with u even more... i oso dun believe... who will?? :rolleyes: hehe

uglyger
19-01-2005, 10:32 PM
eh bro.. this got to agree with u even more... i oso dun believe... who will?? :rolleyes: hehe

plz lor if u wan to do raw i suggezt u find a regular n do raw wif her instead of fking raw wif practicalli nebodi....juz my 2 centz worth...it'z not worth rizkin ur life like dat

thaigers
19-01-2005, 10:44 PM

well, used to know a KTV girl. Brought her out on a date then bring her to my house. That nite all i wanted to do was make out with her but not have sex. so we started making out and one thing lead to another. i just lick and dig her until she was so fucking wet. then she wanted to mount me and i said no condom, dont want to do. :D a few days later she said a lot of guys would be very happy to be in my position. hahaha i was still a virgin. But later I still lost my virginity to her (with condom of course). kekeke....

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 10:45 PM
plz lor if u wan to do raw i suggezt u find a regular n do raw wif her instead of fking raw wif practicalli nebodi....juz my 2 centz worth...it'z not worth rizkin ur life like dat

true true.. this i got to agree.... it's no point risking ur own life... + others as well.. but then when it comes to ons with SG girls, imagine u in this situation... both of u got into car, drove to hotel liao.. action start liao.. then u realise u got no raincoat... would u tell the gal, err.. soory, got to stop for a while... i go buy raincoat first... wah.. i think such situation cmf kills the mood for love leh... dun u agree gal?? on the other hand, commercial of coz different.. :p

anyway dats y it;s gd for guys to carry one with them anywhere they go... but then again hw many guys actually do?? hmm :rolleyes:

uglyger
19-01-2005, 10:52 PM
den u put one in ur wallet lar...or u need me to buy u a packet for ur bdae prez ...ha ha :D

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 10:56 PM
den u put one in ur wallet lar...or u need me to buy u a packet for ur bdae prez ...ha ha

haha interestng present leh... received some for my bday last yr as well keke.. but if u serious, i dun mind accepting.. hahaha :D

anyway i dun go ard bonking every single ONS raw... mus oso depends on situation n oso the type of gal leh... :p

uglyger
19-01-2005, 10:59 PM
haha interestng present leh... received some for my bday last yr as well keke.. but if u serious, i dun mind accepting.. hahaha :D

anyway i dun go ard bonking every single ONS raw... mus oso depends on situation n oso the type of gal leh... :p

rofl den when ur bdae...i give u exotic condom for ur bdae rofl

wat type of ger u bonk raw ar ...lol

LTPGTD
19-01-2005, 11:07 PM
rofl den when ur bdae...i give u exotic condom for ur bdae rofl

haha u give me exotic one but no one to use it on oso useless.. hahaha :p

wat type of ger u bonk raw ar ...lol

hmm... hard to explain leh... for example friend's friend, or friend who u know personally, know her history etc.. then mayb more daring to do it raw lor... :D even thou pple might argue that u can never b sure... anyway if ask me bonk a working lady raw.. hmm.. then dats a different situation altogether..

japboy
20-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Somehow... I dont believe you..

eh bro.. this got to agree with u even more... i oso dun believe... who will?? hehe

brudderz, how can all of u not believe me?.... really did lah... i promised her i wouldn't touch her dat nite... plus i was blooddy tired as welll after all d drinking n stuff ... but i din promise her dat i wouldn't touch her in d morning rite?.... :eek:

He might actually meaning no penetration until the morning but only suck of tits and lick of cheebye at night only..

errr.... can't take supper anymore... so reserved it for mi breakfast... kekekek... anyway, u always have a good appetite d morning after drinking... kekekekeek :D

suckpussy
20-01-2005, 10:35 AM

dude why dun you buy the condoms only when you going out to cheong...use finish throw lor..the excess can keep with cheonging buddies mah...or all buddies can buy in bulk then share...haha

lament
20-01-2005, 11:06 AM

agreed with your point of view ........thats y never go for commercial scene in the commercial way ...

et911
20-01-2005, 11:09 AM

Bro, you too much lah. You go around bonking attached gals raw goot meh?? :D

et911
20-01-2005, 11:15 AM
i just lick and dig her until she was so fucking wet. then she wanted to mount me and i said no condom, dont want to do.

You are one damn high-endurance guy. For me? When small dicky is thinking, I cant stop him.. :D

LTPGTD
21-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Bro, you too much lah. You go around bonking attached gals raw goot meh?? :D

hahha Bro.... like that oso kena caught by u ar?? keke.. hmm.. cum to think of it... really got such situation leh.. heheh u dun have meh?? sometimes it;s nt our fault one leh... :rolleyes:

LTPGTD
21-01-2005, 01:59 AM
You are one damn high-endurance guy. For me? When small dicky is thinking, I cant stop him.. :D

bro... it;s all in the mind... hehe... mus nt let "him" rule too often... if not jiat liat leh... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
21-01-2005, 02:06 AM
dude why dun you buy the condoms only when you going out to cheong...use finish throw lor..the excess can keep with cheonging buddies mah...or all buddies can buy in bulk then share...haha

Actually i do that most of the times when i go clubbing. Guess what happen? The condoms normally would be kept in the car glove to be disposed off later or thrown out angrily / sadly when it is time to go home (ALONE).

The cheebye thing is when u got no condom then things will happen. When i buy condoms on standby = nothing. So now i dun buy any before i chiong. Increasing my chances of ons :D

et911
22-01-2005, 10:46 AM
hahha Bro.... like that oso kena caught by u ar?? keke.. hmm.. cum to think of it... really got such situation leh.. heheh u dun have meh?? sometimes it;s nt our fault one leh...

Actually, it is my policy not to touch attached gals. Got husbands, I dont touch. Got boyfriends I dont touch. Got guys after that single gal, I must touch (so when achieve liao more sense of achievement).. :D

et911
22-01-2005, 10:48 AM
bro... it;s all in the mind... hehe... mus nt let "him" rule too often... if not jiat liat leh... :D

Actually cannot blame me. When aroused, the blood flows downwards from my big head to my small head. Big head giddy coz lack of blood and small dick bloated and needs to spit.. liddat how to control/think??

et911
22-01-2005, 10:49 AM
The cheebye thing is when u got no condom then things will happen. When i buy condoms on standby = nothing. So now i dun buy any before i chiong. Increasing my chances of ons :D

You so fast come back from China already ah?

Same case here, whenever I prepare (put condom with me or in car), I have NEVER been able to land any gals. When no condom with me, chances always much higher.. funny thing yah?

LTPGTD
22-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Actually, it is my policy not to touch attached gals. Got husbands, I dont touch. Got boyfriends I dont touch. Got guys after that single gal, I must touch (so when achieve liao more sense of achievement).. :D

welll true... my policy as well... dun wanna touch married woman.... got bf, mayb still ok... but then again, sometimes if they dun tell u their attached or married, is it our fault?? :D

et911
22-01-2005, 01:25 PM
welll true... my policy as well... dun wanna touch married woman.... got bf, mayb still ok... but then again, sometimes if they dun tell u their attached or married, is it our fault?? :D

I always ask first.. :cool:

LTPGTD
22-01-2005, 01:30 PM
I always ask first.. :cool:

wat if they only tell u the truth after the "event"?? keke :rolleyes:

et911
22-01-2005, 01:33 PM
wat if they only tell u the truth after the "event"?? keke :rolleyes:

Den too bad loh.. and I will abstain for the next 3 days as remorse..

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 06:16 PM
wat if e girl lie abt it... say she dun hav a BF but afew weeks later a guy cal up in e middle of e nite n warn u say dun mess wif his GF how... beter stil... in e end she got another 3 BF... plus 1 in JB n KL 2... how do u guys react 2 dis turn of e event!!!??? :confused:

Cheri_Popper
23-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Better save than sorry. Prevention is better than Cure....but again when yr didi is hard and you had drank quite abit.....alll those logic get thrown out of the window.

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 07:16 PM
lets hav a show of hands here...
how many bros here stil can remember 2 put e rubber out of e drawer n teared e outter layer B4 putting over ur small head... wen u hav a piece of oyster staring at u blanking asking u bonk it... n to top it all after a heavy nite of drinking...??? :confused:

Better save than sorry. Prevention is better than Cure....but again when yr didi is hard and you had drank quite abit.....alll those logic get thrown out of the window.

jeronimo
23-01-2005, 07:23 PM
haha u give me exotic one but no one to use it on oso useless.. hahaha :p

hmm... hard to explain leh... for example friend's friend, or friend who u know personally, know her history etc.. then mayb more daring to do it raw lor... :D even thou pple might argue that u can never b sure... anyway if ask me bonk a working lady raw.. hmm.. then dats a different situation altogether..
Friends friends does not eliminate the possibility that she is clean.
My friend related an incident where he know a girl for 3yrs, after a drinking session had the impulsive mode switched on and they did it.
That one off incident gave him a hell of a big present that sent him to DSC for 3months of treatment

Til today, he is still paranoid about doing it raw with a girl but sub-consciously still F around and at times raw

The morale of the story? Bad habits die hard