PDA

View Full Version : How often do u go to gym??

actblur
18-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi Bros, just like to check how often do u go to gym?? And do u care about your figure?? Thanks for your participation ;)

Me use to goto gym twice a week and nowadays no time for it liao...

Tummy getting bigger, look into mirror oso sianz... but "xin you li er li bu chu" :(

V|ernar
19-01-2005, 03:07 PM
everyday .

just some simple weight lifting to keep fit.

i am a multi sex~ i even fall in love with myself.. so it natural for me to go gym.

nirvana
19-01-2005, 06:29 PM
everyday .

just some simple weight lifting to keep fit.

i am a multi sex~ i even fall in love with myself.. so it natural for me to go gym.

^_^

we every same leh... :D

V|ernar
19-01-2005, 07:04 PM
^_~

not same where got brother~

Ecuader
20-01-2005, 02:11 AM
does gg to gym help in better sex???

jdi813
20-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Trying to make it a point to start getting back into shape ... at the moment very spherical in shape :o.

Heard that fitter person = better sex. Guess it's the stamina and muscular strength to try out some karma sutra style positions that do the trick.

Should be getting up a gym routine soon ... though i've been spouting the same BS for the past year liao ... will see how it goes

Sha_Gua75
20-01-2005, 05:18 AM
I never work out even once in a gym..... :D

V|ernar
20-01-2005, 12:43 PM
for me it does improve sex life.

a tired workout everyday = much stronger in sex every night.

actually , if you able to quit smoking and eating fast food.. you will get a better sex life too..

oh ya.. and that beer drinking.

jdi813
20-01-2005, 12:52 PM

actually , if you able to quit smoking and eating fast food.. you will get a better sex life too..

oh ya.. and that beer drinking.Don drink alcohol weird to cheong KTV liao ??? Though i go mainly for the cha bor anyway ...

Hey bro ... wat gym u go to ???

V|ernar
20-01-2005, 01:17 PM
bukit merah swimming pool got a gym mah.. just ops of my house.. can swim.. can work out.. didnt ask for more.

normally if go with friends.. orchard Cali fitness lor...

taurus75
20-01-2005, 05:44 PM

oh ya.. and that beer drinking.

dun really agree with you... i think beer does helps!

a tired workout everyday = much stronger in sex every night.?!?!?!?! i dun think so... u won't need a tired body to have great sex... best way is just toning ur body..

NatureBoy
20-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Actually better fitness = higher sex drive and stamina.

It does help you in the "process" and after the "process" as well.

I recall that a period of non activity lead me to behave "like a dead fish" after the "process". (I lay there and feel shag out)

However after gg to the gym often, (both cardio and weight) I still feel strong after the first shot and can instanteously "sing the national anthem" again.

Nature.

fish76
22-01-2005, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=actblur]Hi Bros, just like to check how often do u go to gym?? And do u care about your figure?? Thanks for your participation ;)

I hardly go gym but i run at least twice a week, to make sure my beer belly doesn't grow any bigger.......so like that count as go gym right? :D

big_bear
22-01-2005, 05:27 PM
i yesterday just went for a "muay thai cum street fighting gym studio" for 2 hrs, wah lan ehhhh.. now my whole body feel like dying.
entire body ache like siao....

anybody ever tried this? although i initially dun really believe in this kinda gym studio (partly reason is because i tot this kinda studio, no macho man will actually join, cos 99% participating are girls), but after my 1st try yesterday, i was really fired up and felt like going again... although its physical torture for my entire body, but i kinda like it as it works your entire body, and everybody are so agressive, all screaming and shouting in unison. and best of all, this is my ULTIMATE reason:

TONS OF CHIO BUS AHHHHHH
wah lan eh... my left, my right, and my infront and behind all surrounded by slim super chio girls, the type which you see on a typical working day in Shenton Way.

and best man, got big boobs one, small boobs one, slim slim one, ba ba one, all have ahhhh. And it was really really jaw dropping to see those boobs bouncing here and there. Fuck. i lost my concentration a couple of times cos i was busy oogling at them tits and i miss my step.

Its really an eye-opener.

fish76
22-01-2005, 07:42 PM
bouncing here and there. Fuck. i lost my concentration a couple of times cos i was busy oogling at them tits and i miss my step.

Its really an eye-opener.

Fuck, can bring newbie along or not bro? I also want to ogle. Can, please........tolong.

How much? Per session or package deal?

Pls check ur PM. And kindly reply. Thanks in advance. :D

big_bear
23-01-2005, 02:14 AM
no problem, Fish76. actually, i'm trying to sign up as a member myself. I quite like the facilities there and environment. So although i pay every month, its also a good reason to build myself up.

If i manage to sign up as a member, then i can start to bring frens in. Each time i go gym, i can bring 1 person. And those boxing session is first come first serve basis. no need admission charges. Just before the studio session starts, queue up to get coupons will do.

so during Feb, i hope i can sign up, then i will jio you along, Fish. Hows tat?

fish76
23-01-2005, 03:03 AM
so during Feb, i hope i can sign up, then i will jio you along, Fish. Hows tat?[/QUOTE]

Steady lar bro bear. give me 48 hrs, then check your cp. Paiseh hor, many bros i own, need to up them first.

bring me 1 time, if i addicted, i also join......then i can bring other bros. Probably Bro Banana, Frankestein, King Eros, Popiah, will be interested. And if really sooooooooo happening, can get reinforcements from M'sia, cheong jb, doggie and datuk to join as well. Then there will be enough guys to ensure that the gender ration is no longer a problem.

The gym's business surely improve. :D Maybe the owner is reading this, can give bro bear and me a discount. hahaha

V|ernar
23-01-2005, 04:49 AM
wah brother fish76 bei steady~
:p

the above metion name all belong to a family leh~ how can you leave us out~
hehe

you go try try see see..

if good hor.. must post leh..

next time forum brothers outing is going to the gym liao..

healthy living style~

big_bear
23-01-2005, 10:24 AM
wahh... later jio everybody come , end up the ratio of SB guys more than girls. :D then nothing to see liao.
but of course, you all dun expect the whole gym studio to break into a big sex orgy after the workout lah. nothing like tat one. Everything inside is simply sweat n workout.
If you wanna nice try the girls, by all means go ahead, i will also know how to 'zhor lang' a bit and give you some space. But if ganna rejected, dun come blaming me. :D

But one thing to notify you guys. The membership is $118 per month, and if i sign guests in, the usual procedure is tat i must inform the sales rep there, then the sales rep will have a 1 to 1 chat with you (the guest) and intro all the facilities and all that promo crap. But dun worry. It is TOTALLY no obligation thing. Some gyms like california fitness they will use hard selling and pressure you into joining them. For my case (my gym, is Fitness First @ Paragon btw), the sales will not tekken you if you dun join, but they still need to do their job to intro the facilities to you. So hopefully whoever i bring in can just endure a bit for the sales talk.

fish76
23-01-2005, 10:49 AM
If you wanna nice try the girls, by all means go ahead, i will also know how to 'zhor lang' a bit and give you some space. But if ganna rejected, dun come blaming me. :D

Of course lar bro, it's just expanding my social circle. And keeping my fingers cross, skali a smile here, + a bit of follow up, ho say, who knows man? It's all abt trying and trying.

So hopefully whoever i bring in can just endure a bit for the sales talk.

I volunteer. No problem.

Wah, $118 per month quite steep. Still got parking, say i go 10 to 15 times a month, parking would be another $30 to $50. Then petrol, nabeh, Unlce Fish stay in CCK. My SAFRA gym cheaper lar, but of course, there is no women one, only men and gays. But what the heck, check it out first.

Bro Vlernar, paiseh, bo pian, too many hiongsters here. Now i so desperate i resorting to gym. Haha.

big_bear
23-01-2005, 11:43 AM
I volunteer. No problem.

Wah, $118 per month quite steep. Still got parking, say i go 10 to 15 times a month, parking would be another $30 to $50. Then petrol, nabeh, Unlce Fish stay in CCK. My SAFRA gym cheaper lar, but of course, there is no women one, only men and gays. But what the heck, check it out first.

Bro Vlernar, paiseh, bo pian, too many hiongsters here. Now i so desperate i resorting to gym. Haha.

Once i get my membership in Feb, i'll contact you

thecas
24-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Heard tat beer helps us to tahan longer.

JackieChan
07-02-2005, 06:03 PM
public gyms, especially the CFC and PFC seems like places for gays to ogle at other males.. knn... damn disgusting.

thefirstname
13-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I go to gym every sat, but so far haven't managed to hook a chick from there. I guess I get a bit turned off by all the sweat.