PDA

View Full Version : Pearl of the Orient

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

LeonLWB
21-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Bro scorpio~so how was your travelling schedule this weekend? :) I'm going on Saturday morning :D

As for the ML who hide herself in her village, I never met her since that day as she 'kencing' me again lol...and yesterday she sms me telling me she is a 'bangkai' now and ppl over there treat her like a trash and that she's not worth for me anymore while doubting my willingness to forgive her. I juz told her 'itu pilihan kau' and shut the phone, I guess she's reaping what she sow...

Everything aside, Danok trip this Saturday!! Any bros wanna tag along? Or meet there? Bring your customers there to negotiate business plans, etc? :P

P/S - By the way, Happy belated Birthday~~didn't noticed it was your birthday Bro Jconnor talking about xD

Scorpioking87
21-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Bro scorpio~so how was your travelling schedule this weekend? :) I'm going on Saturday morning :D

As for the ML who hide herself in her village, I never met her since that day as she 'kencing' me again lol...and yesterday she sms me telling me she is a 'bangkai' now and ppl over there treat her like a trash and that she's not worth for me anymore while doubting my willingness to forgive her. I juz told her 'itu pilihan kau' and shut the phone, I guess she's reaping what she sow...

Everything aside, Danok trip this Saturday!! Any bros wanna tag along? Or meet there? Bring your customers there to negotiate business plans, etc? :P

Hey Leon,

Was jz wondering wat happened 2 the photos u mentioned? never mind bro, forget abt the bangkai and move on... not worth kena kencing from her... we kencing others better haha

i may not be able to join u bro cos i m expecting some relatives at home this weekend.. can't bring them to danok right? unless for some shopping lo...:D

we can always meet up some other time..in the meantime, i do hope u regain ur sex mojo.. if not, let me know, we organise something else lo!:D

LeonLWB
21-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey Leon,

Was jz wondering wat happened 2 the photos u mentioned? never mind bro, forget abt the bangkai and move on... not worth kena kencing from her... we kencing others better haha

i may not be able to join u bro cos i m expecting some relatives at home this weekend.. can't bring them to danok right? unless for some shopping lo...:D

we can always meet up some other time..in the meantime, i do hope u regain ur sex mojo.. if not, let me know, we organise something else lo!:D

She never came back...she juz kencing me...lol...so no sex, no photo... :P
But do expect a full rev FR of my Danok trip from me after I come back hehe...hopefully all my previous puyings whom I have abandoned them for more than a year will still be there and remember me when I'm there :D

Scorpioking87
21-11-2012, 06:24 PM
She never came back...she juz kencing me...lol...so no sex, no photo... :P
But do expect a full rev FR of my Danok trip from me after I come back hehe...hopefully all my previous puyings whom I have abandoned them for more than a year will still be there and remember me when I'm there :D

So long u treated the puyings well previously, u need not worry bro;-)
:D

ZachBonano
22-11-2012, 11:55 AM
ya since the joint Overtime oredi koyak and almost bungkus, why not we three set up new "Extratime" joint... sports bar i agree, and i think wat bro zach means here is Gentlemen's Club... haha exclusively for men only...and u know lah wat men crave... booze, boobs and butts:D

Yes my bro....we should do that...then we shall make Bro Conner as our patron of the Place...exclusive membership , exclusive privileges..

ZachBonano
22-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Where's the fun in that, bro? Club for men and single ladieslah. Our sifu scorpioking must have found himself a hot stunner. Rarely on the forum now.

rather afraid if we have single ladies ; then our 'National and International Employees' cannot cari makan....

Scorpioking87
22-11-2012, 12:16 PM
rather afraid if we have single ladies ; then our 'National and International Employees' cannot cari makan....

yes, i second that...if single local ladies permitted, then we can forget about the foreign flavours... business will suffer:D

stimman
22-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Any good MP to recommend around Butterworth, will have some few hour job at Seberang Jaya then looking for relax b4 heading back to SP to continue my work.

Scorpioking87
22-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Stimman, u wanna blow some stim hah...:D

stimman
22-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Scorpioking master..... any recommend for me...good massage.. read some pages all u guys mostly stim at Penang island.... Butterworth sound like very quiet .... my cheong experience still very low.... try Zhangfang massage and 1 indon girl from OKT.....both also happen at Genting.... :(

jconnor
22-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Scorpioking master..... any recommend for me...good massage.. read some pages all u guys mostly stim at Penang island.... Butterworth sound like very quiet .... my cheong experience still very low.... try Zhangfang massage and 1 indon girl from OKT.....both also happen at Genting.... :(

Already PM you. Check your inbox.

jconnor
22-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Shit guys! The end of the world is near! Fetched my missus up from the saloon and heard tragic news. She wants to go for Twilight tonight. Screwed up big time... Is it possible to get the movie banned in Malaysia and Thailand?

stimman
23-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Already PM you. Check your inbox.

Thx sifu.... Twilight is around 2 hour 30 minute long movie.... get a good seat n sleep lah sifu... haha

cashew.heights
23-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi all bro outhere can advice on any spa with good ending? as i will be going next week

b regards
Cashew

LeonLWB
23-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Shit guys! The end of the world is near! Fetched my missus up from the saloon and heard tragic news. She wants to go for Twilight tonight. Screwed up big time... Is it possible to get the movie banned in Malaysia and Thailand?

Oh no~~I feel for you bro hahahaha....good luck n have fun~! xD

Scorpioking87
23-11-2012, 11:40 AM

No can do bro...too late, LPF has approved the film...u r screwed!:D

Scorpioking87
23-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Thx sifu.... Twilight is around 2 hour 30 minute long movie.... get a good seat n sleep lah sifu... haha

Stimman,

My comrade has replied to you.. if u r looking for massage and liak kin, u can go raja uda area..

Scorpioking87
23-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh no~~I feel for you bro hahahaha....good luck n have fun~! xD

Bro Leon,

hv u got all ur Thai Baht ready?? :D

LeonLWB
23-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Bro Leon,

hv u got all ur Thai Baht ready?? :D

Alamak bro~i didint know danok now only accept Thai Bath?!! hahaha....MYR ready already....all my bullets (inner & outer) all ready to fire d... :D

LeonLWB
23-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Stimman,

My comrade has replied to you.. if u r looking for massage and liak kin, u can go raja uda area..

Besides Raja Uda, there's a few MP in BM area and also Kulim.

Scorpioking87
23-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Alamak bro~i didint know danok now only accept Thai Bath?!! hahaha....MYR ready already....all my bullets (inner & outer) all ready to fire d... :D

u can use RM but still wise to get ready some thai baht lo..after all our money now stronger mah...:D

stimman
23-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Stimman,

Besides Raja Uda, there's a few MP in BM area and also Kulim.
Ya, Jconner have direct guide to the location....
If at Raja Uda or BM, all i have to look at the building signboard, right? I m sorry i m really have no idea which shop or building have massage..... :confused:

Scorpioking87
23-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Ya, Jconner have direct guide to the location....
If at Raja Uda or BM, all i have to look at the building signboard, right? I m sorry i m really have no idea which shop or building have massage..... :confused:

Look for Salam nasi kandar...same row of shophouses...

stimman
24-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Look for Salam nasi kandar...same row of shophouses...
Thanks bro, have a nice day to all bros here.

Scorpioking87
24-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Bro Jconnor,

Every girl I hv met so far has been raving about the latest Twillight movie...I hope u lived through the ordeal..:D

jconnor
25-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Bro Jconnor,

Every girl I hv met so far has been raving about the latest Twillight movie...I hope u lived through the ordeal..:D

He he, my friend, jconnor is the leader of the Resistance, have managed to avoid the ordeal so far. Thursday cinema was almost full, Friday took the missus ice skating, today took her to KLCC. Bribed my cousins in KL to take my missus for the movie on Sunday evening. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Scorpioking87
25-11-2012, 05:28 PM
He he, my friend, jconnor is the leader of the Resistance, have managed to avoid the ordeal so far. Thursday cinema was almost full, Friday took the missus ice skating, today took her to KLCC. Bribed my cousins in KL to take my missus for the movie on Sunday evening. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Missile no 1 averted bro...dun be surprised if she asks u to go for 2nd round...the unthinkable has been known to happen...the Twilight Zone...get it bro...:D

Scorpioking87
25-11-2012, 11:46 PM

Leon,

how is your sight seeing tour in danok?? got shoot any bullets or not?:D

Chongsan
26-11-2012, 12:50 AM
FR as below

Name : Jenny
Race : Local malaysian chinese
Face : 8.5
cheekbones
Boobs : C
Height : 1.6++m
Damage : 180

She claims to be a sideliner and dosent do this very often. She operates via this okt named jay .

Scorpioking87
26-11-2012, 10:09 AM
FR as below

cheekbones

She claims to be a sideliner and dosent do this very often. She operates via this okt named jay .

Bro,

Your FR is like an OKT describing his stock.. U can do better than tat..

ZachBonano
26-11-2012, 10:30 AM

oh my goodness...this is bad....

stimman
26-11-2012, 12:54 PM
FR as below

cheekbones

Only 180? I thought local one will be more expensive... :confused:

ZachBonano
26-11-2012, 12:58 PM

finally got my leave...from mid dec to year end..got a friends to go hunting..explore the cheong world in penang. see whether any loopholes for nurses in Penang..or young office ladies (malays)...if i do find a loophole, the first person i wud tell is Brother Scorpio and JConner (despite he has retired)

Scorpioking87
26-11-2012, 02:16 PM
finally got my leave...from mid dec to year end..got a friends to go hunting..explore the cheong world in penang. see whether any loopholes for nurses in Penang..or young office ladies (malays)...if i do find a loophole, the first person i wud tell is Brother Scorpio and JConner (despite he has retired)

Thank you Bro...for placing your trust in me :D

pls update me...definitely would like to explore the part on nurse and Malay office ladies...Facebook : I Like:D

Scorpioking87
26-11-2012, 02:18 PM

Bro,

FR inconclusive... if local FL so cheap, then the foreign flavours would close shop and balik tongsan and leave their 'host' nation..

how was nasi kandar at Salam?? u owe us a FR...:D

stimman
26-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Bro,

FR inconclusive... if local FL so cheap, then the foreign flavours would close shop and balik tongsan and leave their 'host' nation..

how was nasi kandar at Salam?? u owe us a FR...:D
haha... true...
Not yet go eat nasi.... but coming soon... :D

raj85
27-11-2012, 01:06 AM
lat week went to beside nasi kandar salam raja uda..only 1 old prc..fast fast run down...last week is my maximum cheong for my life till now...

monday : r*y*l hotel ...prc ..slim..but not very attractive but very active and thought me some new positions..minus is ..she is a smoker...anyhow good service ....dmg 180

tuesday : ...i'm her frequent customer...straight away told her i'm not here for massage only for batin and extra service.150..with boobjob...

wednesday : r*y*l hotel...this prc named cocoa.....damm tight body not slim ..a bit plum..but boob is quite handful...dmg 180

thursday : off

Friday : ta**n massage centre...new thai gal...batin with boob suck..120..

finished my budget for this month...try to hold fo few more days ..then next month will continue my sessions...just searching for okt ctc that have arab or russian stocks..:Dhope any one for help...

werhut
27-11-2012, 08:59 AM
lat week went to beside nasi kandar salam raja uda..only 1 old prc..fast fast run down...last week is my maximum cheong for my life till now...

finished my budget for this month...try to hold fo few more days ..then next month will continue my sessions...just searching for okt ctc that have arab or russian stocks..:Dhope any one for help...

wahhhhh u realli pro!!!!!
at most also i try 2 days inn rowww :P :P :P
i mus learn from u
royal hotel sounds interesting
will try
last nite i went to summ*t in bm
nice prc playful big boobs cute smile quite pretty but plump side
wud haf fuck her but phone rang had to run din manage a seesssion :( :( :(
nxt time will go again

alvenlkk
27-11-2012, 11:28 AM
To all bro, i new here, any intro in the penang island?

alvenlkk
27-11-2012, 11:32 AM
hi all sifu, i new here.. nice to meet u all, got any good good in penang?

ZachBonano
27-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Good to know more FR are coming in...keep the good jobs bros...sadly i have none to offer lately as had been pre occupied.will be in cheong seen mid december onwards as i will be on leave...let's see whether there r good stocks out there..hunting for OL,nurses and thais (the ones in pearl of orient) ...."december hunting"

alvenlkk
27-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Hi all bro n sifu can advice any place in penang side for happy ending? i live penang, but dunno where can find it..

LeonLWB
27-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Leon,

how is your sight seeing tour in danok?? got shoot any bullets or not?:D

Hey bros, just came back from Danok...3 days 2 nights trip...and a miracle happened to me is I didn't release any internal bullets...haha...but I do befriended 3 girls which is very close and friendly, one of them even treat me drink on Saturday as she came all the way from SG (Laos girl married to SG man). Here is my FR :-

Day 1 (Saturday 24/11/2012)

Reached at Dannok with a fresh hope to get a new start of my cheonging life. Checked in Grand Satit View Hotel (RM85 including breakfast). Took shower, get my hair done (hairdo myself), look in the mirror, ready for hunting! :D

Me and my friends (one of them first timer), decided to go for massage first before going to chicken farm. Went to the 2nd floor of the Satit massage centre, took a ML to my room :-

Name : Tut Tha
Origin : Myanmar
Face : 6/10 (baby face)
Body : 8/10 (slim petite, small size to my liking)
Boobs : B+ (didn't AR, but she wear shirts which revealed cleavage)
Massage : 7/10 (not bad, almost went asleep while she massaging)
HJ : She offered, but i rejected (no mood still...)
GFE : 9/10 (we chatted and joked like an old friends, good GFE, keep talking and talking, I felt like a close friend to her, but not as lover)
Damage : RM32 (2hours massage) + RM18 (tips)

As I don't have the feel towards her, I didnt go for any extras or advance...I'm not sure why this is happening, but she did give me hints to bring her out in the evening for drinks and willing to accompany me...I just don't have the mood to date her...I know, it's stupid, but...well...

Bring my friends to jalan-jalan cari ayam. My first timer friend got his favourite darling on the 2nd farm we went in (beside ROSE chicken farm)...

We search around Danok to find all my previous puyings...but unfortunately we couldnt find them....went back to my room, rest (for tonight's drinking session)

To Be Continued....(next part with some picture)

LeonLWB
27-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Woke up from my nap around 8PM Malaysia time...prepared myself neatly and handsomely :P ready for the hunting tonight...hehehe...and then the unthinkable happened...my previous NL ML who brokeup with my earlier called and keep smsing me...telling all the sweet sweet words...I jammed for a moment...in the end I didnt answer her call nor reply her sms...but I went out that night with a very heavy heart as all my memories of her came back so suddenly...

Went in YES club which is my favourite club every time I went Danok. All my friends around me already have their own puyings except for me...haha...

We got a place juz right beside the stage due to one of my friends if the VVIP there....all the managers and waiters greeted him like a boss LOL...20 bottles of beer ordered...I drink like nobody's business trying to forget my sorrow and hide my emptiness....as time pass by, my first timer friend's puying introduced me to her cousin sister who worked in YES as a dancer...here is my description of her :-

Name : Nong Fon
Origin : Laos
Face : 7/10 (cute enough for me)
Body : 9/10 (Petite, small, slim, perfect for me petite lover :D)
Boobs : C+ (Huge boobs which almost overwhelmed her small size body)
GFE : 10/10 (treated me very nice, come to me aggresively at first, but when I rejected her horny advances, she started to treat me like a good friend) - (Her body stats is accurate as I slept at her house hugging her whole night but we didn't fuck each other, just chatting until morning and sleep....)

From there, she accompany me in the club for the whole night...I do enjoy her company...just as a party friend, her hands also I didn't hold...I juz concentrated on the beers at my table...I cheers every single walking life in that club...noticing I'm like a broken glass, Nong Fon dragged me to the other table, introducing me to her younger cousin sister who came all the way from SG (she is married to a SG man) to find her.

From the first sight, she is a very rich lady (sitting alone in that club, opened a 1 liter Martell). When I was introduced to her, she forced me not to leave her table until the 1 liter of Martell is finished, I was like 'WTF?!'...beer + liquor = GG....LOL....by the way, here's her descriptions :-

Name : Nam Lao
Face : 9/10 (pretty face...seductive)
Body : 9/10 (Slim, petite, OMG...petite night tonight LOL)
Boobs : C (quite big boobs for her slim body...)
GFE : 10/10 (she can communicate in all English, Hokkien and Mandarin smoothly due to her SG husband...we clicked right away)

Was not able to leave her table...she even treated me tequila shots which paid by herself....wow...first time a lady in Danok treat me drink LOL....

As we party together, leaving my fellow friends on the other table, another lady pop up to our table, SYT booking girl from a farm which I not sure which....but she is one of their 'zhi mui' = sisters....here is her descriptions :-

Name : Nam Sai
Face : 7/10 (cute babyface)
Body : 8/10 (slim, tall, petite as well...)
Boobs : B,C ? (not sure about this...her clothing..)
GFE : 4/10 ( I'm not getting the best treatment from her as I ignored her existance the whole night LOL, I just party, danced, hugged the other 2 girls)

So...for that night in YES, I partied with 3 girls at their table...making me look like a player...here is some pictures of them...(i'm not posting my own pics due to privacy issue)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/toshioz/NongFon4.jpg
Nam Lao and Nong Fon

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/toshioz/Nongfon3.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/toshioz/NongFon2.jpg
Nam Sai kissing Nam Lao.. xD

To Be Continued (2nd round of my first night out with 3 of the girls only)....

stimman
27-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Woke up from my nap around 8PM Malaysia time...prepared myself neatly and handsomely :P ready for the hunting tonight...hehehe...and then the unthinkable happened...my previous NL ML who brokeup with my earlier called and keep smsing me...telling all the sweet sweet words...I jammed for a moment...in the end I didnt answer her call nor reply her sms...but I went out that night with a very heavy heart as all my memories of her came back so suddenly...

Went in YES club which is my favourite club every time I went Danok. All my friends around me already have their own puyings except for me...haha...

To Be Continued (2nd round of my first night out with 3 of the girls only)....
Walau.... nice... r u sure ur little bro can hold for any longer, only hugging? :D

oldboy
27-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Last week or the week before, D called & said he had a new nice SYTs & he will recommend a good one for me. So went straight away after work & reached B.S. Called D & got room number so proceed. A fairly tall girl with shoulder long hair opened & I guess can make it as a SYT with oval face. I guess without make-up she will be a GND. She is a Viet but can managed some Mandarin so could communicate some. Strip & proceed to bathe. She washed me thoroughly in front & my dick.

Brrr! rather cold so she switced off the air-cond. Asked her to cuddle me as I need her body warm. So we just laid together with her on top for a while before she started her catbath & then proceed lower to a BBBJ. I asked for 69 & she obliged but did not allow me to finger her love hole for long, so I fondled her breasts, at most a B with sunken nipples. Try as I want but I could not coax those nipples to rise up. In the meantime she capped me & I asked her to ride me & although she tried hard she could not make me cum. She said she was tired & asked me to go on top, so I obliged & took the opportunity to kiss her which she resisted so attacked her boobs & with some sucking & coaxing those nips eventually rise up. So suckle them a bit & she started to moan. So lifted her legs above my armds so I could penetrate deeper & she moaned pretty loud. So I pumped harder & deeper & her moan became quicker & louder. It really excited me & not long after shot my load & laid on top of her.

Name : AiTing
Face : 7 (grows on you)
Body : 8 (good shape & nice smooth & fair skin but boobs not so big)
Boobs : B (with sunken nips)
Pussy : Looks good & pink inside
BBBJ : Do not know how to rate
FK : NA (I managed to steal a little kiss )
FJ : 7 (she try very hard)
GFE : 7 (accommodating but refuse a few this that)
Damage : 1,5 + tips

Scorpioking87
27-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Good to know more FR are coming in...keep the good jobs bros...sadly i have none to offer lately as had been pre occupied.will be in cheong seen mid december onwards as i will be on leave...let's see whether there r good stocks out there..hunting for OL,nurses and thais (the ones in pearl of orient) ...."december hunting"

Good Zach Hunting?:D

Scorpioking87
27-11-2012, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8136226]Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Dude,

Well done for posting such a detailed account of ur trip. Give u A+ :D

any way, really surprised u din blow ur load during the time u r there, especially two nights there. I guess it must be ur ex NL punya pasal.. This girl has got the uncanny ability to call u at the wrong time..

Still, at least u got urself some good fun, boozing n dancing away..I was at Satit last month for 5 hours with my fren.. Drank 3 bottles n wine and a couple glasses of beer..in between got a ML for 2 hours n shagged her upon getting her approval..

And the rich Laos lady is really looker..too bad u were not in the mood..otherwise u should hv gone in for the 'kill' since she was so nice to you...damn the NL again!

Ok bro... Keep up the good work!:D

Scorpioking87
27-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Hi all bro n sifu can advice any place in penang side for happy ending? i live penang, but dunno where can find it..

Boy,

Read thru the thread first..it's all there newbie..

Scorpioking87
27-11-2012, 11:32 PM

monday : r*y*l hotel ...prc ..slim..but not very attractive but very active and thought me some new positions..minus is ..she is a smoker...anyhow good service ....dmg 180

tuesday : ...i'm her frequent customer...straight away told her i'm not here for massage only for batin and extra service.150..with boobjob...

wednesday : r*y*l hotel...this prc named cocoa.....damm tight body not slim ..a bit plum..but boob is quite handful...dmg 180

Bro Raj,

Steady the horse bro... Dun want u overstrain urself lo:D

Just browse the thread..u will know where to find non-Asia stocks...

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 01:07 AM
So glad to see so many new bros contributing their bit here..this thread is very active now...:D

LeonLWB
28-11-2012, 02:16 AM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8136226]Day 1 (Night out in Danok 24/11/2012)

Dude,

any way, really surprised u din blow ur load during the time u r there, especially two nights there. I guess it must be ur ex NL punya pasal.. This girl has got the uncanny ability to call u at the wrong time..

Still, at least u got urself some good fun, boozing n dancing away..I was at Satit last month for 5 hours with my fren.. Drank 3 bottles n wine and a couple glasses of beer..in between got a ML for 2 hours n shagged her upon getting her approval..

And the rich Laos lady is really looker..too bad u were not in the mood..otherwise u should hv gone in for the 'kill' since she was so nice to you...damn the NL again!

Yea...might be the NL...or just might be I'm still doing soul searching for myself...anyway, the rich Loas had 2 kids already and has back to SG on Monday...just finished chatting with her on phone (fukin expensive SG line LOL)....exchanges a lot of stories and jokes,etc...I started to developed something on her (not sure what but it's not good as she is married with 2 kids..)...but we're planning on arranging to meet up either in Penang, KL, Danok, or SG...well, time to sleep...FR will be continued tomorrow...

LeonLWB
28-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Walau.... nice... r u sure ur little bro can hold for any longer, only hugging? :D

My little bro doesn't even budge even for a little...no mood when come to sex...not sure why....in the club, of course...hugs, kisses, etc...but little bro no reaction...maybe due to alcohol...but when I'm in the dancer's room...I didn't go further than hugging her for the whole night...I juz wanna felt her warmth beside me...haha...right now I'm more excited while chatting with the rich Laos girl as she gave me the excitement of 'tackling a girl' type...hoping to arranging a meet with her soon but I doubt her cousin sister will be very happy if she knows this...lol...o well, who cares..

choonxiang
28-11-2012, 02:34 AM
deleted by okt liao la. alternatively, cause you never pay so the admins deleted the thread.

u wanna get more FR or info, pm me. i'll show u the way to Malaysian cheong scenes.

please share more info or fr to me thanks

stimman
28-11-2012, 07:01 AM
My little bro doesn't even budge even for a little...no mood when come to sex...not sure why....in the club, of course...hugs, kisses, etc...but little bro no reaction...maybe due to alcohol...but when I'm in the dancer's room...I didn't go further than hugging her for the whole night...I juz wanna felt her warmth beside me...haha...right now I'm more excited while chatting with the rich Laos girl as she gave me the excitement of 'tackling a girl' type...hoping to arranging a meet with her soon but I doubt her cousin sister will be very happy if she knows this...lol...o well, who cares..
Respect u bro.... and other bro like Jconner and Scorpioking... u guys sure have at least a nice look to make u guys easy hunting at outdoor and indoor....

stimman
28-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Anyway... beside Danok... never hear u guys go other place like Pattaya, anyone of u go there cheong b4??

LeonLWB
28-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyway... beside Danok... never hear u guys go other place like Pattaya, anyone of u go there cheong b4??

Danok is the nearest and safest place I can say to cheong (less conflict, Malaysian mobile line can be used)...so...for me, I prefer Danok and it really feels like home once you're a regular there...everyone is friendly :)

jconnor
28-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Respect u bro.... and other bro like Jconner and Scorpioking... u guys sure have at least a nice look to make u guys easy hunting at outdoor and indoor....

What hunting is there to do now bro? My hunting days are long over. And its not looks that gets you the girls bro. Confidence and the right style to approach them. Trust me, the right amount of confidence can land you even the hottest gals.

Happy8888
28-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Need help bros... I am looking for some freelance for a nights for my customer from China. And they do say they need something out of China girls. Morever we sumore need to go KTV for some drinks before proceed to action...so escort girl will be out....Please PM me any details...thanks.

stimman
28-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Danok is the nearest and safest place I can say to cheong (less conflict, Malaysian mobile line can be used)...so...for me, I prefer Danok and it really feels like home once you're a regular there...everyone is friendly :)
haha.... sry... just found out Pattaya really far away.... :D

What hunting is there to do now bro? My hunting days are long over. And its not looks that gets you the girls bro. Confidence and the right style to approach them. Trust me, the right amount of confidence can land you even the hottest gals.
Got it...

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Got it...

i think u mistaken Pattaya for Papaya farm...:D

ZachBonano
28-11-2012, 04:00 PM

sadly...did not have the chance to be in Papaya Farm...sigh..still cant wait for holidays..might just go Danok with a uni friend who is now in the service...apparently i only need a border pass. (i thought i must cop my passport).. still under planning..

jconnor
28-11-2012, 05:52 PM

??? Pattaya for Papaya farm? Our sifu is in his own world nowadays. He he.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 05:53 PM
sadly...did not have the chance to be in Papaya Farm...sigh..still cant wait for holidays..might just go Danok with a uni friend who is now in the service...apparently i only need a border pass. (i thought i must cop my passport).. still under planning..

You can always sneak in bro, via the many smuggling routes. Though I cant guarantee your safety.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 05:56 PM

Got it...

Ultimately bro, girls like a guy with confidence. How else do you explain Mila Kunis with a loser like Ashton Kutcher? And bro, you'll always succeed with older women.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 05:57 PM

In your own home, in your bathroom. DIY.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8136226]
Dude,

Wah, sifu giving marks for homework is it? Ha ha. Hats off to all you guys man. Can enjoy life to the max. Here I want to sneak a peek also got to be careful. As they say, although you got a ferrari at home, you'll still steal a glance at merc if its in good condition. Ha ha.

And bro Leon, why dont you try no. 77 at Thye Wan? She's a damn pro, not much GFE and all but she should be able to resolve your current predicament.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:06 PM
So glad to see so many new bros contributing their bit here..this thread is very active now...:D

Seems so different compared to a few months back when there was just two jokers in here.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:07 PM

Come to think of it bro, we have to give extra credit to bro scorpioking. Although he's a Liverpool fan, he can still get hot girls. Ha ha.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Missile no 1 averted bro...dun be surprised if she asks u to go for 2nd round...the unthinkable has been known to happen...the Twilight Zone...get it bro...:D

I've managed to avoid going so far but I dont know how long my luck will last. Everyday got to bribe her with shopping. Its been either clothes or shoes. Screw the idiot who wrote the damn books. I'd buy over the damn series if I could and end it with the vampire and werewolf turning out to be secret gay lovers. Ha ha.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:13 PM

funny thing is that there seems to be an increase in PMs that I am receiving lately. Retirement benefits is it? Lol.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:15 PM
oh my goodness...this is bad....

You honestly cant imagine. After she watched it the first time, she actually spent over an hour telling me all about it. Masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan. Damn.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:16 PM
FR as below

cheekbones

Face: 8.5 cheekbones... What is this supposed to mean, bro?

jconnor
28-11-2012, 06:18 PM

Good job bro. Looks like its only a matter of time before you attain sifu status. Ha ha. Careful bro scorpioking doesnt blow you up with C4.

Happy8888
28-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Any bro can help me in my request? Really need some urgent freelance...

jconnor
28-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Any bro can help me in my request? Really need some urgent freelance...

Penang banyak susahlah bro. There are a few Viet and PRC freelancers around with the odd Middle Eastern one. What type of girl you looking for bro? Budget?

LeonLWB
28-11-2012, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8138739]

Wah, sifu giving marks for homework is it? Ha ha. Hats off to all you guys man. Can enjoy life to the max. Here I want to sneak a peek also got to be careful. As they say, although you got a ferrari at home, you'll still steal a glance at merc if its in good condition. Ha ha.

And bro Leon, why dont you try no. 77 at Thye Wan? She's a damn pro, not much GFE and all but she should be able to resolve your current predicament.

Bro...as I mentioned...I'm not looking for a sex doll haha....if I were to look for it, I have already released my bullet during my trip to Danok...instead I got myself new friends there...eventho in the beginning they thought I'm a gay as I kept myself silence when those girls were advancing wildly around me....

I even slept together on the same bed with the dancer (Nong Fon) that night in her room without having the urge to fuck her...lol...for me, she's a good girl, she took care of her cousin sister (Nam Lao) who is very very drunk that night and she is really a responsible person,...chatted with her that night for a few hours before we slept...I just felt she is 'obliged' to invite me to sleep with her as I spent quite a lot for her on those flowers that night...for me, I just wanna have fun during drinking session...not more than that...I don't wanna buy sex....I think what i need right now is my broken heart to be mend back before I can return back to my old self lol....complicated guy the way I am.. :P

Happy8888
28-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Bro jconnor...budget around RM600-800 lo from 9PM to next morning 9PM...important is just for drink till night at JinSha KTV then will accompany guess back to Ixora hotel lo....morever this few guys is rich guys...maybe they will give tips? This is dono...just wish to get some freelance contact and ask...or you can ask your pretty freelance...if they want..thet can contact me?

alvenlkk
28-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Boy,

Read thru the thread first..it's all there newbie..

Yes Sifu, still reading... i think i will go to Danok / BKH within Dec..

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 11:40 PM

Bro,

Where is ur residence or place of birth? If it's in any of the neighboring border states, u can get a border pass in 5 minutes time.. That's wat I did last month.. Other than tat, a bit of hassle cos of red tape..

The last time I went to papaya farm, it was in Penang with banker clients..now the place oso shut down again..things people do in papaya farm...sigh:D

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 11:46 PM
??? Pattaya for Papaya farm? Our sifu is in his own world nowadays. He he.

Wah suddenly I see my wingman flying all over this thread shooting missiles at me...:D

Die lah like tis myself ...

jconnor
28-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Bro,

Where is ur residence or place of birth? If it's in any of the neighboring border states, u can get a border pass in 5 minutes time.. That's wat I did last month.. Other than tat, a bit of hassle cos of red tape..

The last time I went to papaya farm, it was in Penang with banker clients..now the place oso shut down again..things people do in papaya farm...sigh:D

Border pass is not applicable to Penangites. Bro, papaya farms in Penang are kinda rundown.

jconnor
28-11-2012, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8142625]

Bro...as I mentioned...I'm not looking for a sex doll haha....if I were to look for it, I have already released my bullet during my trip to Danok...instead I got myself new friends there...eventho in the beginning they thought I'm a gay as I kept myself silence when those girls were advancing wildly around me....

I even slept together on the same bed with the dancer (Nong Fon) that night in her room without having the urge to fuck her...lol...for me, she's a good girl, she took care of her cousin sister (Nam Lao) who is very very drunk that night and she is really a responsible person,...chatted with her that night for a few hours before we slept...I just felt she is 'obliged' to invite me to sleep with her as I spent quite a lot for her on those flowers that night...for me, I just wanna have fun during drinking session...not more than that...I don't wanna buy sex....I think what i need right now is my broken heart to be mend back before I can return back to my old self lol....complicated guy the way I am.. :P

You need a holiday with friends, bro, not chicks. Though for me, the best way to release steam is a good game of football.

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 11:55 PM
You can always sneak in bro, via the many smuggling routes. Though I cant guarantee your safety.

Dun lah like that bro..getting our fellow bro shot at the border or worse, land himself in songkhla prison without legal representation though I suspect he can defend himself well enough..:D

Scorpioking87
28-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Ultimately bro, girls like a guy with confidence. How else do you explain Mila Kunis with a loser like Ashton Kutcher? And bro, you'll always succeed with older women.

Do u know mr kutcher is one of the most highly paid actors now in hollywood? :D

Haha.. I know where u r coming from bro..just kidding with ya

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Do u know mr kutcher is one of the most highly paid actors now in hollywood? :D

Haha.. I know where u r coming from bro..just kidding with ya

Screw Ashton Kutcher! Charlie Sheen is the KING!

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Seems so different compared to a few months back when there was just two jokers in here.

Which 2 jokers u referring to bro? Do I know them?? Who dares joke in this thread?:eek:

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Dun lah like that bro..getting our fellow bro shot at the border or worse, land himself in songkhla prison without legal representation though I suspect he can defend himself well enough..:D

Hey, then we can have our own Expendables 3 and bust him out of prison! I'll steal myself a bloody tank and in we go. Being an Arnie fan, you can come in later, guns blazing only to realise that Chuck Norris has finished the job. Ha ha ha.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Which 2 jokers u referring to bro? Do I know them?? Who dares joke in this thread?:eek:

The two jokers who are both going to end up with foreign beauties. :-)

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Come to think of it bro, we have to give extra credit to bro scorpioking. Although he's a Liverpool fan, he can still get hot girls. Ha ha.

Wei brader! Liverpool fans will never walk alone... They always walk with hot babes lo:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I've managed to avoid going so far but I dont know how long my luck will last. Everyday got to bribe her with shopping. Its been either clothes or shoes. Screw the idiot who wrote the damn books. I'd buy over the damn series if I could and end it with the vampire and werewolf turning out to be secret gay lovers. Ha ha.

This Jacob and Edward guys ARE gays lo... Haha I caught them watching the twilight movie holding hands in the cinema..:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Wei brader! Liverpool fans will never walk alone... They always walk with hot babes lo:D

You sure or not? No trophies, how to attract hot babes? Take my word bro, a beautiful girl looks hottest when in a football jersey.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:27 AM
This Jacob and Edward guys ARE gays lo... Haha I caught them watching the twilight movie holding hands in the cinema..:D

What? So you actually watched the damn thing ah bro?

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:29 AM

Bro, Pattaya is 'mat salleh' area. Our money no value there, only Benjamin Franklins earn respect there.

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Face: 8.5 cheekbones... What is this supposed to mean, bro?

He means cool cheekbone like Batman...:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 11:09 AM
He means cool cheekbone like Batman...:D

WTF bro???

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 11:52 AM
You honestly cant imagine. After she watched it the first time, she actually spent over an hour telling me all about it. Masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan. Damn.

Luckily never keluar from your mulut bro...:D i hv heard gurls going thru the storyline over n over again..damn bey tahan!

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Good job bro. Looks like its only a matter of time before you attain sifu status. Ha ha. Careful bro scorpioking doesnt blow you up with C4.

I m not into blowing up people.. you guys won't end up like Altantunya... worse only get shot by Chuck Norris wannabe..:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8142625]

How to mend a broken heart...where do broken hearts go? they go to Danok lo... kidding bro.. come lah.. forget abt ur ex girl n concentrate on the Laos girl..at least can take ur mind of u-know-who..not asking u to get involved with married woman though...off limits even for me..:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 11:59 AM
I m not into blowing up people.. you guys won't end up like Altantunya... worse only get shot by Chuck Norris wannabe..:D

Chuck Norris does not need a gun bro. His trademark roundhouse kick is more than enough.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8142963]

How to mend a broken heart...where do broken hearts go? they go to Danok lo... kidding bro.. come lah.. forget abt ur ex girl n concentrate on the Laos girl..at least can take ur mind of u-know-who..not asking u to get involved with married woman though...off limits even for me..:D

Actually, a married woman is the perfect target for a rebound relationship. She's not going to look for commitment, mostly sex and a good time only. So, go for it.

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Chuck Norris does not need a gun bro. His trademark roundhouse kick is more than enough.

i think he learned that kick from Ken or Ryu from Streetfighter fame..:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 12:16 PM
i think he learned that kick from Ken or Ryu from Streetfighter fame..:D

Excuse me???

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8145874]

Actually, a married woman is the perfect target for a rebound relationship. She's not going to look for commitment, mostly sex and a good time only. So, go for it.

Yeap bro, I agree...I have already sensed the 'klling instinct' from her when we first introduced to each other....but didn't dare to go further as her elder cousin sister is scolding her whenever she is too intimate with me in the club...anyway, will try my best :)

By the way,being a Liverpool fan do suck...as I'm Gunners fan myself since 1998 lol...

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8145874]

u dun want our bro to get blown up by C4 right?:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Excuse me???

did u not play with Ken, Ryu, Chun Li and Balrog plus the rest of the gang before?? i like Dhalsim the most though :D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8145894]

Yeap bro, I agree...I have already sensed the 'klling instinct' from her when we first introduced to each other....but didn't dare to go further as her elder cousin sister is scolding her whenever she is too intimate with me in the club...anyway, will try my best :)

By the way,being a Liverpool fan do suck...as I'm Gunners fan myself since 1998 lol...

if u can't get into killing instinct mode, pls contact Bro Jconnor..he knows quite a bit on this..:D

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8146137]

if u can't get into killing instinct mode, pls contact Bro Jconnor..he knows quite a bit on this..:D

Haha bro....my killing instinct is on 24/7...just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger haha....month of December will be quiet for me as I had too many wedding dinners to attend and also Christmas > New Year...

By the way, the previous NL ML who brokeup with me 2 mths ago is Angel from Lucky One MP....I think for bros who had went there should know her...Cheers~

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:08 PM

I have a friend, who went for tt movie once with her friends, the other by herself, the third with another group of friend, n the last with her bf..i pity the bf really..

must be really really bad for u bro

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Bro,

place of birth and residence still penang...

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:12 PM
funny thing is that there seems to be an increase in PMs that I am receiving lately. Retirement benefits is it? Lol.

history calls it as bunga mas...like those kedahans giving away to the siamese those days

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:13 PM

wont be able to defend my self there...sadly...

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey, then we can have our own Expendables 3 and bust him out of prison! I'll steal myself a bloody tank and in we go. Being an Arnie fan, you can come in later, guns blazing only to realise that Chuck Norris has finished the job. Ha ha ha.

get an extra shirt for me...i'll be more than sure, i'll only have my underwear in the prison...

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 03:19 PM
wont be able to defend my self there...sadly...

u can always hire us on a retainer..3D 2N all expenses paid trip is all we ask...:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8146527]

Haha bro....my killing instinct is on 24/7...just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger haha....month of December will be quiet for me as I had too many wedding dinners to attend and also Christmas > New Year...

By the way, the previous NL ML who brokeup with me 2 mths ago is Angel from Lucky One MP....I think for bros who had went there should know her...Cheers~

Haiya bro...why u din say so earlier? the Angel girl is not really angellic lo.. heard quite a bit bout her.. bandar perda joint right?

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 03:22 PM
get an extra shirt for me...i'll be more than sure, i'll only have my underwear in the prison...

u sure u still hv underwear on hah in there??:D

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:25 PM
u can always hire us on a retainer..3D 2N all expenses paid trip is all we ask...:D

then i have to get a loan from ah long to pay you two as my retainer...or perhaps i get can a loan interest free payable in 20 years from bro JConnor

jconnor
29-11-2012, 03:34 PM
then i have to get a loan from ah long to pay you two as my retainer...or perhaps i get can a loan interest free payable in 20 years from bro JConnor

Baru beli keretalah. Tak lak duit... Lu tanya sama tauke scorpioking. Dia boleh bikin sama lu.

ZachBonano
29-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Baru beli keretalah. Tak lak duit... Lu tanya sama tauke scorpioking. Dia boleh bikin sama lu.

ooooh....taukey scorpio al duit ka...bulih bulih..ini macam wa mintak sama dia loan...muahaha...

jconnor
29-11-2012, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8145894]

Sad. Very sad state of affairs here. Isnt there at least one person with some common sense and is a Man United fan here?

And bro, only you can make yourself get over your little problem. Its all in the mind. Sometimes its the first fuck that'll open the floodgates.

bdlb23
29-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Bro, do you know Uncle Lee? I hope he is still operating; I last visited him about a year ago. He has Arabs; I did my 1st Arab there.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 03:50 PM
ooooh....taukey scorpio al duit ka...bulih bulih..ini macam wa mintak sama dia loan...muahaha...

Dia banyak duit lo. Tak payah mintak pinjam. Lu kasi sama dia satu pompuan seksi, dia kasi duit sama lu. Free of cas lo.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Bro, do you know Uncle Lee? I hope he is still operating; I last visited him about a year ago. He has Arabs; I did my 1st Arab there.

Arabs, Russians, Koreans and dunno what else. AC Serviced Apartments.

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8146730]

Haiya bro...why u din say so earlier? the Angel girl is not really angellic lo.. heard quite a bit bout her.. bandar perda joint right?

Yea bro...even before I visited that Perda joint, I heard a lot about her...here is my previous FR of her from other forums :-

Went to Lucky One for the first time yesterday, here is my FR :-

Name : Angel
Origin : Pahang
Race : NL
Face : 7/10 (cute face)
Body : 8/10 (petite, slim and small size)
Boobs : Small A
Massage : 3/10 (one of the worse massage I ever had LOL)
HJ : 7/10 (she know how to play with your shaft)
BJ : Did request, but she said no
AR : Yes (from north to south, small nipple, small boobs, licked her nipple and she moaned, by the time I fingered her, she is soaking wet already lol..)
DMG : RM50 (massage / hour), RM50 (HJ +AR)
WIR : Maybe, coz I like petite girl, but wanna try others first, any girl who give BBBJ any bro here can intro?

jconnor
29-11-2012, 03:56 PM
did u not play with Ken, Ryu, Chun Li and Balrog plus the rest of the gang before?? i like Dhalsim the most though :D

Ryu was my favourite man. But after watching Kristin Kreuk play Chun Li, I have a new favourite character. Ha ha.

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Here is my 2nd FR on her after I managed to go for the kill :)

One night with Angel

I would like to share my experience with my fellow bros here on the night I had last night. While driving back from Penang after meeting with customer, suddenly received sms from Angel who worked in Lucky One before this...she told me she quitted her job 1 week ago and told me to pick her up at her rented condo near bandar perda. Went pick her up back to my home, have a quick dinner, and here is my FR :-

Origin : NL
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Slim, Petite, Firm Ass)
Boobs : 5/10 (Small A)
BBBJ : 7/10 (We did 69, I deep throat her, she just accomodate)
FK : 8/10 (All the way)
Pussy : 9/10 (Very very very tight pussy, can even feel her pussy squeezing my dick)
FJ : 9/10 (We did 2 round last night, all creampie session, satisfy )
Dmg : I didn't pay her any cents except for food and drinks as she never ask for it and we wanted to maintain our fubu relationship.

She also told me Kelly from Lucky One owed her lady boss a lot of money, maybe that is why she offering BBBJ during massage session hehe.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8146137]

Killing instinct? Me??? You make it sound like I am the Hitman.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:02 PM
I have a friend, who went for tt movie once with her friends, the other by herself, the third with another group of friend, n the last with her bf..i pity the bf really..

must be really really bad for u bro

I'm still surviving. But I expect my good luck to end once we get back to Penang next week. Then confirm have to go through hell already.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:03 PM
history calls it as bunga mas...like those kedahans giving away to the siamese those days

I have been giving flowers to a particular Siamese girl everyday for the past 4 months. Does that count?

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:06 PM

Doubt it bro. We expect to find you hanging upside down stark naked. So we'll bring you a sarong. You do know whats the best and most effective way to torture a man right? Threaten to cut it off. Lol.

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8146137]

Sad. Very sad state of affairs here. Isnt there at least one person with some common sense and is a Man United fan here?

And bro, only you can make yourself get over your little problem. Its all in the mind. Sometimes its the first fuck that'll open the floodgates.

Haha bro, u're right, a lot of ppl around me telling me that, but in the end I don't know what came into me that I will just lost the urge to fuck.

As for football, I hate Man Utd....stole Van Persie away from us...ugh...

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:07 PM

3D 2N enough for you ah? You've got a whole long list of girlfriends to visit there.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8146730]

If ever I needed proof that I am out of touch with the cheong world, this is it. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8147056]

Haha bro, u're right, a lot of ppl around me telling me that, but in the end I don't know what came into me that I will just lost the urge to fuck.

As for football, I hate Man Utd....stole Van Persie away from us...ugh...

Lol. As I recall, he dumped you guys.

LeonLWB
29-11-2012, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8147207]

Lol. As I recall, he dumped you guys.

It's ok...we got Giroud, a player with almost same attribute with Berbatov :D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:27 PM

U better make a pact with the devil than owe him money bro haha..:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 06:34 PM
U better make a pact with the devil than owe him money bro haha..:D

Oi, what is thislah? I treat my friends very well okay. I even pay for cheong sessions for my staff.

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:37 PM

Lu ingat gua ah long kah?? Gua mau cali ah moi pun gua kena cali sama lu..

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:40 PM
3D 2N enough for you ah? You've got a whole long list of girlfriends to visit there.

3D 2N trip to Danok if I may add...got sexcited jz now forgot to type destination out..can or not my offer bro Zach? Leave bro Jconnor out cos his Home Minister oredi reject his application for border pass...:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:41 PM

U sure it wasn't Osama in a skirt whom u shagged?

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Ryu was my favourite man. But after watching Kristin Kreuk play Chun Li, I have a new favourite character. Ha ha.

I prefer Moon Bloodgood than Kristin Kreuk...dun mind getting my ass kicked by her:D

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8146960]

Yea bro...even before I visited that Perda joint, I heard a lot about her...here is my previous FR of her from other forums :-

Went to Lucky One for the first time yesterday, here is my FR :-

Origin : Pahang
Race : NL
Face : 7/10 (cute face)
Body : 8/10 (petite, slim and small size)
Boobs : Small A
Massage : 3/10 (one of the worse massage I ever had LOL)
HJ : 7/10 (she know how to play with your shaft)
BJ : Did request, but she said no
AR : Yes (from north to south, small nipple, small boobs, licked her nipple and she moaned, by the time I fingered her, she is soaking wet already lol..)
DMG : RM50 (massage / hour), RM50 (HJ +AR)
WIR : Maybe, coz I like petite girl, but wanna try others first, any girl who give
BBBJ any bro here can intro?

So confirmed it was u lah bro Leon...dun despair lah bro... I did not manage to try her out b4 her 'retirement' but just take it as an invaluable experience what u had with her..

Scorpioking87
29-11-2012, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8146527]

Killing instinct? Me??? You make it sound like I am the Hitman.

Not bad wat being the Hitman.. But the stupid bald assassin did not hv the killing instinct to go all the way with Olga..:D

jconnor
29-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Lu ingat gua ah long kah?? Gua mau cali ah moi pun gua kena cali sama lu..

Where gotlah bro? Want to sure sbf also very hard nowadays you know.

jconnor
29-11-2012, 08:20 PM
3D 2N trip to Danok if I may add...got sexcited jz now forgot to type destination out..can or not my offer bro Zach? Leave bro Jconnor out cos his Home Minister oredi reject his application for border pass...:D

Sorry bro. In my kingdom, I am the absolute ruler. The dictator. No such thing as Home Minister. Ha ha. But I've never yet even thought of straying.

Scorpioking87
30-11-2012, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;8146960]

If ever I needed proof that I am out of touch with the cheong world, this is it. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Ask u to join us for TT session bro, u dun want...this is the reason lo:D

raj85
30-11-2012, 01:15 AM
yesterday went to well known hotel in mainland...fucked a really cute prc...the prc offered threeesome..but i'm not interested in that...but anyone wanna that service ..just pm me..i can give u the gal name and the okt no....i just said 'well known hotel' bcause wanna keep that gal name in secret.....and lets our bro's here hav e some fun....but the gal is really horny..she even bit my arms while i'n on top of her...its really makes me feel really into the mood...

stimman
30-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Here is my 2nd FR on her after I managed to go for the kill :)

One night with Angel

I would like to share my experience with my fellow bros here on the night I had last night. While driving back from Penang after meeting with customer, suddenly received sms from Angel who worked in Lucky One before this...she told me she quitted her job 1 week ago and told me to pick her up at her rented condo near bandar perda. Went pick her up back to my home, have a quick dinner, and here is my FR :-

Origin : NL
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Slim, Petite, Firm Ass)
Boobs : 5/10 (Small A)
BBBJ : 7/10 (We did 69, I deep throat her, she just accomodate)
FK : 8/10 (All the way)
Pussy : 9/10 (Very very very tight pussy, can even feel her pussy squeezing my dick)
FJ : 9/10 (We did 2 round last night, all creampie session, satisfy )
Dmg : I didn't pay her any cents except for food and drinks as she never ask for it and we wanted to maintain our fubu relationship.

She also told me Kelly from Lucky One owed her lady boss a lot of money, maybe that is why she offering BBBJ during massage session hehe.
Finally released ur bullets without pay any cents....... salute...:D

LeonLWB
30-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Finally released ur bullets without pay any cents....... salute...:D

Bro...this FR is 6 months old which I pulled from another forum I posted before if you look carefully....haha....bro..pay attention !! :P

ZachBonano
30-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Sorry bro. In my kingdom, I am the absolute ruler. The dictator. No such thing as Home Minister. Ha ha. But I've never yet even thought of straying.

hahaha....waiting for confirmation from three friends, one from the immigration office, one from spad (two old uni buddies) and one buddy from the field...all three suffered break ups...now on urge for escapade and sexcapade

LeonLWB
30-11-2012, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=LeonLWB;8147145]

So confirmed it was u lah bro Leon...dun despair lah bro... I did not manage to try her out b4 her 'retirement' but just take it as an invaluable experience what u had with her..

Yea....came to think back...its regrettable i gave up my everything for this girl...damn...how many more chicks i can have in that 6 mths period...zzzzz...i guess i missed a lot...and now i'm trapped within my own cage...still trying to break free...

LeonLWB
30-11-2012, 11:41 AM
hahaha....waiting for confirmation from three friends, one from the immigration office, one from spad (two old uni buddies) and one buddy from the field...all three suffered break ups...now on urge for escapade and sexcapade

Wah bro~good~hope you guys enjoy urself out there :D as they said 'you can accidentally stepped on a pussy even while you're walking around the street in Danok' :P

Scorpioking87
30-11-2012, 01:37 PM

habislah..pity all those girls in Danok..kena sapu by u guys..:D

LeonLWB
30-11-2012, 02:49 PM

Bro...i afraid they're the one who will kena sapu....haha...be careful yo...if you kena sapu then ur pocket will dry by the time you notice it will be too late :P

jconnor
30-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Old man not going along is it?

jconnor
30-11-2012, 03:30 PM
yesterday went to well known hotel in mainland...fucked a really cute prc...the prc offered threeesome..but i'm not interested in that...but anyone wanna that service ..just pm me..i can give u the gal name and the okt no....i just said 'well known hotel' bcause wanna keep that gal name in secret.....and lets our bro's here hav e some fun....but the gal is really horny..she even bit my arms while i'n on top of her...its really makes me feel really into the mood...

Not bad bro. I'm impressed. Really am. From only getting massage and HJ, you've progressed a lot. Keep up the good work bro.

Scorpioking87
30-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Old man not going along is it?

Which old man u talking bout ? Do I know him ? :D

jconnor
01-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Which old man u talking bout ? Do I know him ? :D

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Whos the oldest one of them all?

Scorpioking87
01-12-2012, 01:04 AM
My house no mirror bro.. how lah ?:D

BANDofBRO
01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=jconnor;8142625]

Bro, glad to know u moved forward another another step for yourself ....it needs take time for "broken heart " healing...just follow your heart to do what u like to do. Must Enjoy and have fun if in the right timing !

BANDofBRO
01-12-2012, 06:51 PM

Bro Raj,

Thank 4 sharing...you 're damm super active recently....:)

Loctormayat
02-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Sounds really tempting...

Hi,

I'm new to reply in this thread although have been reading all the contributors post for some time anonymously...

All i want to say is thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Scorpioking87
02-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Bro Raj,

Thank 4 sharing...you 're damm super active recently....:)

Damn super horny if I might add..:D

jconnor
02-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Damn super horny if I might add..:D

Look who's talking. Rarely see you around in the forum now.

Scorpioking87
02-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Look who's talking. Rarely see you around in the forum now.

Haha bro... Fancy seeing u float head here lo... An oldie like me seems out of place here lo:D

jconnor
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Haha bro... Fancy seeing u float head here lo... An oldie like me seems out of place here lo:D

Come on bro. In all fairness, it's retirees like me who should be making a grateful exit and I foresee it happening soon.

Scorpioking87
02-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Come on bro. In all fairness, it's retirees like me who should be making a grateful exit and I foresee it happening soon.

grateful or graceful exit bro?? in this forum, there is this 'NO EXIT RULE' even for retirees... as they say, if u were born a cheongster, u die a cheongster..hv u not heard of this sacred saying?:D

Scorpioking87
02-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Sounds really tempting...

Hi,

I'm new to reply in this thread although have been reading all the contributors post for some time anonymously...

All i want to say is thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

this forum is not for just kutip info but also for sharing n contributing info..

stimman
03-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Bro...this FR is 6 months old which I pulled from another forum I posted before if you look carefully....haha....bro..pay attention !! :P
Sry... my bad... paiseh... :D

strontdog
03-12-2012, 09:08 AM
This is a Quick FR.
Place: NS (Near New World Park)
No: 22.
Name: ??
22 Is awesome. She has best GFE in town and a BBBJ to die for. She is slim, with nice firm B's, and a tight butt. She acts like you her long lost boyfriend her GFE is way over the top and feels genuine. She is super sweet, and seems to really enjoy her job. Her Massage is OK, but not the best, its everything else that gives her 5 stars. If you are in Penang you should try 22, she is an experience not to be missed.
Damage: Take empty wallet cause you will want to give her all your money when she is finished.

LeonLWB
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM

Bro....there is no turning back bro...once a cheongster, forever cheongster...even you're faithful to your beloved spouse, one day, the one day will come when you're tired and bored of driving a ferrari or lamborghini...you will start to look for other cars...for a refreshed feeling...on and off :D

We're guys, so u know what I mean :P

LeonLWB
03-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Sry... my bad... paiseh... :D

No worries bro...it's all good, but according to Lucky One's boss, she had contacted her and told her wanted to be back there working. Not quite sure if this is true or not. If any bros wanted to try this MP, do feel free to get information of those MLs there from me. I know them quite well :)

And of course, don't forget to contribute FR after the visit :D

Scorpioking87
03-12-2012, 12:32 PM
No worries bro...it's all good, but according to Lucky One's boss, she had contacted her and told her wanted to be back there working. Not quite sure if this is true or not. If any bros wanted to try this MP, do feel free to get information of those MLs there from me. I know them quite well :)

And of course, don't forget to contribute FR after the visit :D

gud to see that u r up n running bro...that's the spirit..any more upcoming danok trips?:D

jconnor
03-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Bro....there is no turning back bro...once a cheongster, forever cheongster...even you're faithful to your beloved spouse, one day, the one day will come when you're tired and bored of driving a ferrari or lamborghini...you will start to look for other cars...for a refreshed feeling...on and off :D

We're guys, so u know what I mean :P

Somehow or rather I doubt it bro. True happiness only comes by once in a lifetime and I will be a complete fool to throw it all away.

Scorpioking87
03-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Somehow or rather I doubt it bro. True happiness only comes by once in a lifetime and I will be a complete fool to throw it all away.

Never say never - haha bieber fan..

Scorpioking87
04-12-2012, 11:28 AM
This is a Quick FR.
Place: NS (Near New World Park)
No: 22.
Name: ??
22 Is awesome. She has best GFE in town and a BBBJ to die for. She is slim, with nice firm B's, and a tight butt. She acts like you her long lost boyfriend her GFE is way over the top and feels genuine. She is super sweet, and seems to really enjoy her job. Her Massage is OK, but not the best, its everything else that gives her 5 stars. If you are in Penang you should try 22, she is an experience not to be missed.
Damage: Take empty wallet cause you will want to give her all your money when she is finished.

Bro,

The way u described her is as good as how an OKT describes his hot stocks.. :D

Haha next time if I go, I will make sure I go with empty wallet n get kicked out by OKT after shagging the girl.. :D

Scorpioking87
04-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Where gotlah bro? Want to sure sbf also very hard nowadays you know.

Bro,

Ur home minister still hovering above u hah? Ur memberhip in sbf going to expire soon.kindly renew..:D

jconnor
05-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Bro,

Ur home minister still hovering above u hah? Ur memberhip in sbf going to expire soon.kindly renew..:D

Back home after two weeks bro. Lots of housekeeping to do. My membership will only lapse if I get the good news that I have been waiting for.

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Back home after two weeks bro. Lots of housekeeping to do. My membership will only lapse if I get the good news that I have been waiting for.

If u get the good news, ur membership will be given to u free for life...natural course of events as they say:D

Btw, I do hope to hear the good news soon.cheers!

jconnor
05-12-2012, 12:48 AM
If u get the good news, ur membership will be given to u free for life...natural course of events as they say:D

Btw, I do hope to hear the good news soon.cheers!

Hmmm... Let's just say it should happen fairly soon.

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 10:28 AM

Bro Zach,

What happened to ur hunting season? Got enuf hunters there or not?I know one guy damn good one..his name is Rick Hunter..:D

jconnor
05-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Bro Zach,

What happened to ur hunting season? Got enuf hunters there or not?I know one guy damn good one..his name is Rick Hunter..:D

Who is this Rick Hunter, bro? Another one of your boyfriends?

ZachBonano
05-12-2012, 12:15 PM
paging for Rick Hunter.paging for Rick Hunter

..had a very dumb founded opponent today...to make it worst one huana getting kurang ajar to another huana (which is me)...next week i shall start my hunting season, in conjunction with the festive seasons..

Bro JConner, u r getting a good news i hear...but tt need not obviate you from retiring am i right? it is always good to get a consultant's advice from you apart from Sifu Scorpio

btws, FR from a reason pre-hunting activities. An OKT called me up, apparently a new girl (which i doubt because there is no such thing as that) has arrived. A Thai girl, named Prang. Hence, balls took up the motion and head straight to the hotel.

Could converse in English and a bit of Malay. Height i would say around 155 to 160 cm. Boobs are not big.Medium size really. Just nice to hold, nothing to shout about. her honey is shaved. Very fair and pretty.

We showered together and head on to bed. Chit chatted for a bit and it seems she was working in KL before this at MPL.

She gave me a BJ. She's good at it. Was about to cum really. then of course, we went straight to sex and the rest is really what a cheongster would do.

Summary of Report
Name : Prang
Boobs : not good at estimating cup size
BJ - 8/10
FJ-8/10
Damage : 200
Tips : 50
Will i do it again : maybe.

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Who is this Rick Hunter, bro? Another one of your boyfriends?

Come on lah bro.. rick hunter u also dun know hah?? fred dryer u know or not?? damn, i forgot u were born in the mid 80s.. HUNTER, the long running cop series ??:D

ZachBonano
05-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Come on lah bro.. rick hunter u also dun know hah?? fred dryer u know or not?? damn, i forgot u were born in the mid 80s.. HUNTER, the long running cop series ??:D

is it the one with stefanie kramer? watch it only a few times..i guess by the time i watched, i was still clueless then..needed my brother to tell me the story on how it first started..didnt watch the whole thing so..

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 01:25 PM

..had a very dumb founded opponent today...to make it worst one huana getting kurang ajar to another huana (which is me)...next week i shall start my hunting season, in conjunction with the festive seasons..

Bro JConner, u r getting a good news i hear...but tt need not obviate you from retiring am i right? it is always good to get a consultant's advice from you apart from Sifu Scorpio

btws, FR from a reason pre-hunting activities. An OKT called me up, apparently a new girl (which i doubt because there is no such thing as that) has arrived. A Thai girl, named Prang. Hence, balls took up the motion and head straight to the hotel.

Could converse in English and a bit of Malay. Height i would say around 155 to 160 cm. Boobs are not big.Medium size really. Just nice to hold, nothing to shout about. her honey is shaved. Very fair and pretty.

We showered together and head on to bed. Chit chatted for a bit and it seems she was working in KL before this at MPL.

She gave me a BJ. She's good at it. Was about to cum really. then of course, we went straight to sex and the rest is really what a cheongster would do.

Summary of Report
Name : Prang
Boobs : not good at estimating cup size
BJ - 8/10
FJ-8/10
Damage : 200
Tips : 50
Will i do it again : maybe.

Bro,

Was he a kurang asam jawa opponent?? i m still having one such huana opponent who lodged complain against me to u know which body lo... feel like shoving the whole asam jawa tree down his throat..

i m game for hunting season lo.. we see whether we can sewa one boat n go hunting together haha..

i hv a recent FR but suffice to say, i dun want to post anything long cos it's unfavourable coming from the stable of a paid okt here..just give u some details:-

Name: K&^i
Age: early 20s cos body though slim but all parts very small
Body: 7.5
Looks: 7.5(heavy makeup-looked like chinese opera singer)
Height: 1.66
Boobs: slightly below average size
BBBJ: 7/10( fire n ice treatment-somemore she put some crunchy stuff in her mouth)
FJ: 7/10( a bit lazy)
DMG: 400(book her for 2 slots)
WIR: nOPE

Got a bit turned off cos while doggy-ing her, there was quite a bad smell coming from her butt haha.. and honestly, my mind was elsewhere.. after tis, will take a long break cos must start saving money for a good cause..:D

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
is it the one with stefanie kramer? watch it only a few times..i guess by the time i watched, i was still clueless then..needed my brother to tell me the story on how it first started..didnt watch the whole thing so..

u got that right bro... Dee Dee McCall was her on screen name..together they fight bad asses and crime.. best nya! kudos to ur bro haha!:D

ZachBonano
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Bro,

Was he a kurang asam jawa opponent?? i m still having one such huana opponent who lodged complain against me to u know which body lo... feel like shoving the whole asam jawa tree down his throat..

i m game for hunting season lo.. we see whether we can sewa one boat n go hunting together haha..

i hv a recent FR but suffice to say, i dun want to post anything long cos it's unfavourable coming from the stable of a paid okt here..just give u some details:-

Name: K&^i
Age: early 20s cos body though slim but all parts very small
Body: 7.5
Looks: 7.5(heavy makeup-looked like chinese opera singer)
Height: 1.66
Boobs: slightly below average size
BBBJ: 7/10( fire n ice treatment-somemore she put some crunchy stuff in her mouth)
FJ: 7/10( a bit lazy)
DMG: 400(book her for 2 slots)
WIR: nOPE

Got a bit turned off cos while doggy-ing her, there was quite a bad smell coming from her butt haha.. and honestly, my mind was elsewhere.. after tis, will take a long break cos must start saving money for a good cause..:D

Oh my...tt is bad...will put that asam jawa tree in his throat some day...

aaah i see...the advert..butt smell damn turn off my bro...my goodness..tt is quite bad..

i see...all the best saving bro..i guess big plans ahead for you

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Bro Jconnor is honorary member here.. despite his retirement, he is expected to turn up for AGM in tis forum..:D

if i could jz turn back the clock, probably we three would hv painted the city red..:D

jconnor
05-12-2012, 02:34 PM

Now you know why I left legal practice. Corporate work is much much easier. Retirement is something I told myself that I would do once I receive the 'good news'. Time to make way for you younger guys also bro. And you also have sifu scorpioking around though I suspect, after gazing into my crystal ball, that he might be riding into the sunset in a year or two :-).

Bro Zach, how did your boss approve your two weeks leave? You told him you're going to the North Pole to be Santa's helper and maybe score with a sexy santarina?

ZachBonano
05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Now you know why I left legal practice. Corporate work is much much easier. Retirement is something I told myself that I would do once I receive the 'good news'. Time to make way for you younger guys also bro. And you also have sifu scorpioking around though I suspect, after gazing into my crystal ball, that he might be riding into the sunset in a year or two :-).

Bro Zach, how did your boss approve your two weeks leave? You told him you're going to the North Pole to be Santa's helper and maybe score with a sexy santarina?

never utilize my leave ever for the past a year and half. plus got all my work done. However, i will still enter office juz can go off at any time.
as it court is not hearing any files and clients are in holiday mood. Hence, the leave is granted.

If bro scorpio rides into the sunset, i guess, this forum will be exceptionally quiet.

Scorpioking87
05-12-2012, 06:09 PM
never utilize my leave ever for the past a year and half. plus got all my work done. However, i will still enter office juz can go off at any time.
as it court is not hearing any files and clients are in holiday mood. Hence, the leave is granted.

If bro scorpio rides into the sunset, i guess, this forum will be exceptionally quiet.

Haha bro..I m no cowboy...scorpion cannot ride into the sunset unless a sexy sorceress in the form of Kelly Hu decides to give me a ride...:D

Scorpioking87
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Lately there hv been several new players(okts) coming into the market in Penang. Many bros hv asked me on the quality of their stocks. I hv yet to sample them honestly cos I was under the impression that they come from the same okts. If any of u hv tried the new players, pls share for the benefit of the rest. Cheers!:D

supermushroom
09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Lately there hv been several new players(okts) coming into the market in Penang. Many bros hv asked me on the quality of their stocks. I hv yet to sample them honestly cos I was under the impression that they come from the same okts. If any of u hv tried the new players, pls share for the benefit of the rest. Cheers!:D

Same impression bro. They usually have the same stocks but charge slightly differently.

jaymz21
09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Reached Penang today. Went for recce on foot as not sure if should waste money on taxi. Both good and bad decision as weather too damn hot although it rained early in the morning. Good point is that I got to locate at least 6 places.

Gurney Spa
Cititel
NS
Cathay
Waldorf
Thye Wan

Biz conducted in 2 of the 6.

First, NS.
Went in, old man brought me up to explore 2 rooms. 1 Viet, 1 PRC. Viet looks sleepy when she opened door, PRC was just leaving the room. Quickly took the SYT PRC #18.

Looks: 7/10 (lian-ish)
Body: 8/10 (nice and tight)
B3J: 6/10 (quite short, average suction)
FJ: 7/10 (fake moans but expected in this line)
Unloaded and went on my way, in the hot sun, to continue recce mission.

Picked to branch out from Cititel due to the location from other spots. From there, walked to Cathay and Waldorf, side by side. Walked into Waldorf. Only 1 BBW PRC left. Waited for Tian Tain #32 to come out (based on recommendation by a bro). Spotted another shoulder length permed hair PRC with nice bod after finishing her biz. She sat at the sofa opposite and did her embroidery stitching. Would have called her but since told OKT i waiting for #32, so i waited. Didnt regret the choice. She gave extremely good GFE. Breaks ice like good friends meeting after a long absence.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT)
Body: 7/10 (small saggy boobs with weird looking nips)
B3J: 8/10 (good suction and continued for around 5 mins)
FJ: 9/10 (very very responsive to every thrust and moans seemed real enough)
Massage: elbow pressing hit wrong part of back, i think caused more harm than good.

Too tired to explore further or walk back to hotel. Took taxi back as knees weak. All in all, a good day. Looking to try AC next. Quite near my hotel but no OKT contact so not sure if can get a chance. PMed a few senior thread dudes to see if they are willing to assist.

Scorpioking87
11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Same impression bro. They usually have the same stocks but charge slightly differently.

Same stocks, same quality, so nothing much to shout about :D

jconnor
11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Same stocks, same quality, so nothing much to shout about :D

Ah, for a while there, I thought you'd rode off into the sunset.

Scorpioking87
11-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Ah, for a while there, I thought you'd rode off into the sunset.

Haha the sunset turned me away bro..

jconnor
11-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Guys, retirement is on the horizon. I'm gonna be a daddy! It's confirmed. My wife is five weeks pregnant. Woo hoo!

Scorpioking87
11-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Guys, retirement is on the horizon. I'm gonna be a daddy! It's confirmed. My wife is five weeks pregnant. Woo hoo!

Congratulations brader! I tot u oredi retired earlier lo :D

jconnor
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Congratulations brader! I tot u oredi retired earlier lo :D

Retirement from this forumlah bro. This is no place for an old man like me. In 8 months time.

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Retirement from this forumlah bro. This is no place for an old man like me. In 8 months time.

U old man? Then I must be senior citizen lo...nowadays govt extended the retirement age, so we here must also follow suit...:D

LeonLWB
12-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey bros,

Congrats Jconnor to be daddy soon :D but 'retirement' is just a mere statement I believe kekekeke, we all know there's always a devil inside us ;)

And some updates for bros out here...hm...seems like Angel from Lucky One joint has returned...for bros who has yet to try her, give it a shot, she can be 'take away' if she clicked with you ;) (tips : ice ice baby)

ZachBonano
12-12-2012, 01:30 PM

Congratulations Bro/....congrats to u and wife..Bro Scorpio will soon be Uncle Scorpio...(u r still a bro to me)

ice511
12-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Could you guys point a bro who has just one night in Penang in the right direction. Looking foR outcall 6hr or overnight package. Whate the going rate in Penang?

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Congratulations Bro/....congrats to u and wife..Bro Scorpio will soon be Uncle Scorpio...(u r still a bro to me)

Bro Zach , any luck hunting in penang? And yes, now become uncle n senior citizen. Senior citizens enjoy 50% discount for many things. Wonder whether that includes cheonging ? :D

ZachBonano
12-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Bro Zach , any luck hunting in penang? And yes, now become uncle n senior citizen. Senior citizens enjoy 50% discount for many things. Wonder whether that includes cheonging ? :D

still working. Christmas hunting starts next week...for now, just researching places for hunting season...hopefully, with good instinct, might just get a good hunt.

by the ways, I was informed of a new outlet right after starkennel in penang.

A friend of mine informs that u can get a threesome for 380....girls r young and pretty..but for now, not in mood for PRCs and Viet..will hunt for Malaysian Made products....

ZachBonano
12-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Senior Citizens need not have discount for cheongs...young ladies adore senior men...these senior gentlemen have vast experience on charming and cheonging..two qualities a lady cannot resist

ZachBonano
12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Oh yes, as i will be celebrating christmas with dear ones ; would want to wish all cheongsters here a happy blessed merry christmas in advance. May this Christmas be joyous and God Bless one and all...

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh yes, as i will be celebrating christmas with dear ones ; would want to wish all cheongsters here a happy blessed merry christmas in advance. May this Christmas be joyous and God Bless one and all...

Halo brader apa ni?? Macam advertisement saja lo..haha kidding..I oso had threesome but only with prc at rm360.. Damn lucky cos ladies very accommodating but if u get the Lan si type, habislah u... Instead of them servicing u, u become their sex slave pulak!:D

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 04:35 PM
still working. Christmas hunting starts next week...for now, just researching places for hunting season...hopefully, with good instinct, might just get a good hunt.

A friend of mine informs that u can get a threesome for 380....girls r young and pretty..but for now, not in mood for PRCs and Viet..will hunt for Malaysian Made products....

Which star kennel u referring to bro? The only kennel I know houses man's best friend...n by that I dun mean char bor or leng lui or awek or thangachee:D

jconnor
12-12-2012, 06:50 PM
U old man? Then I must be senior citizen lo...nowadays govt extended the retirement age, so we here must also follow suit...:D

Well, put it this waylah. My cheonging days are long behind me. And I guess its time to leave behind bad habits.

jconnor
12-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Hey bros,

Congrats Jconnor to be daddy soon :D but 'retirement' is just a mere statement I believe kekekeke, we all know there's always a devil inside us ;)

And some updates for bros out here...hm...seems like Angel from Lucky One joint has returned...for bros who has yet to try her, give it a shot, she can be 'take away' if she clicked with you ;) (tips : ice ice baby)

Thanks bro. And believe me, when you find that special one, you will choose to leave your cheonging days behind. I'm damn sure of that. And besides, the little devil in me is in the open with the missus.

Just one thing bro, I notice you still keep talking bout Angel, your ex. Take it from me, bro, best to just forget about her once and for all. Thats the only way you are going to have a clean break. Cheers.

jconnor
12-12-2012, 07:04 PM

Thanks bro. Been waiting for this from day one itself, especially the missus. Start early, can have a football team. Our friend scorpioking is probably already a grandpa, bro. Lets say he started to cheong and screw around at 18, he might have some child hidden away in some rural ASEAN country. Now at his age now, that kid is probably almost 20. If he too has his daddy's genes, then he too might have a kid somewhere, which makes our bro here 'Grandpa Scorpioking'.

jconnor
12-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Could you guys point a bro who has just one night in Penang in the right direction. Looking foR outcall 6hr or overnight package. Whate the going rate in Penang?

Cabbie on Upper Penang Road can net you a Viet or PRC for anything between 500-700. No guarantee on quality though. You can always try 101Escort's girls that operate from a hotel on Penang Road.

jconnor
12-12-2012, 07:09 PM

As long as you dont suffer a heart attack during your session, you're welcome to try and ask. Later the girl also only give 50% service how?

jconnor
12-12-2012, 07:12 PM

Gunalah amoi buatan Malaysia, new slogan from now. Ha ha. Good luck hunting bro. Its actually much easier than most people think. Big balls will land you big fish.

jconnor
12-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Senior Citizens need not have discount for cheongs...young ladies adore senior men...these senior gentlemen have vast experience on charming and cheonging..two qualities a lady cannot resist

You sure ah bro? Or is it because old men finish faster and tip more?

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks bro. Been waiting for this from day one itself, especially the missus. Start early, can have a football team. Our friend scorpioking is probably already a grandpa, bro. Lets say he started to cheong and screw around at 18, he might have some child hidden away in some rural ASEAN country. Now at his age now, that kid is probably almost 20. If he too has his daddy's genes, then he too might have a kid somewhere, which makes our bro here 'Grandpa Scorpioking'.

Looks like u know my history far too well, comrade... Must get my sons n grandsons to speak to ur junior one day n compare cheong notes..:D

Scorpioking87
12-12-2012, 08:10 PM
You sure ah bro? Or is it because old men finish faster and tip more?

Bro Zach got expert witness, ...me.. Tell u bro, when u reach my age, u will know what we mean...u can hold ur bullets very long much longer than those in their 20s...n sometimes I dun tip too haha:D

Scorpioking87
13-12-2012, 10:20 AM
As long as you dont suffer a heart attack during your session, you're welcome to try and ask. Later the girl also only give 50% service how?

50% service is standard market service rate lo...btw, ur gud fren mr ikan duyung is back..kena whacked nicely, can't resist joining the bandwagon:D

Stylishzoticz
13-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Anyone interested to trade contacts can PM me already bored with the contacts in hand. Thank you and Happy Cheonging to all. Best Regards.

Scorpioking87
13-12-2012, 07:03 PM
Anyone interested to trade contacts can PM me already bored with the contacts in hand. Thank you and Happy Cheonging to all. Best Regards.

Share ur contacts here if u r bored.. Give first n u shall be given...:D

stimman
14-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Congratulation... dunno what to said how u gonna end up ur cheong life, just retire like that.... or will u feel itch after couple month without have sex with ur wife who are pregnant... :D

Scorpioking87
14-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Congratulation... dunno what to said how u gonna end up ur cheong life, just retire like that.... or will u feel itch after couple month without have sex with ur wife who are pregnant... :D

Our friend lost his itchiness after married lo...

LeonLWB
14-12-2012, 08:53 PM

We can still have sex even when girl is pregnant :)
And it will be kinda wild + it will help with her delivery :D

Scorpioking87
14-12-2012, 11:17 PM
We can still have sex even when girl is pregnant :)
And it will be kinda wild + it will help with her delivery :D

Bro,

U r a s-expert now hah?:D

oldboy
15-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Yes, our brudder LeonLWB is right, one can have sex with a pregnant woman with some position adjustments when her stomach has grown big; no missionary but treat it as a chance to try discover new & exciting positions. Maybe brudder jconner will reveal that.

By the way, brudder jconner, my heartiest congratulations. But I bet later on in your life the itch will rear its head again & you'll soon be writing FRs. But for now, do enjoy the warmth of family & fatherhood.

Cheers

LeonLWB
15-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Bro,

U r a s-expert now hah?:D

Lol...bro, they don't call me 'walking kamasutra' for nothing :p

Scorpioking87
15-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Yes, our brudder LeonLWB is right, one can have sex with a pregnant woman with some position adjustments when her stomach has grown big; no missionary but treat it as a chance to try discover new & exciting positions. Maybe brudder jconner will reveal that.

By the way, brudder jconner, my heartiest congratulations. But I bet later on in your life the itch will rear its head again & you'll soon be writing FRs. But for now, do enjoy the warmth of family & fatherhood.

Cheers

Let's bet on his itchiness ya..haha I say he is doing jz fine for the time being..n I dun foresee my brader straying..:D:D

Scorpioking87
15-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Lol...bro, they don't call me 'walking kamasutra' for nothing :p

So when is the walking kamasutra going to danok again?:D

Btw, I forgot to ask u whether u participated in the Loy Krathong celebrations when u were there...

LeonLWB
16-12-2012, 03:59 AM
So when is the walking kamasutra going to danok again?:D

Btw, I forgot to ask u whether u participated in the Loy Krathong celebrations when u were there...

Loy Krathong was on Wednesday...I went back on Monday...so...kinda bad timing i guess...haha...next trip to Danok will be on End Jan or Early Feb...bro, lets go :D

jconnor
16-12-2012, 12:50 PM

Cheers

I'm interested in taking the bet. Is it so hard to imagine a guy being loyal to his wife? She's 23, Thai, a former air stewardess, sexy, beautiful and super hot to the point guys hit on her almost every time we go out. And she treats me like a king. Why would I cheat on somebody like that?

jconnor
16-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Bro, in a normal pregnancy, you can have sex right until the baby is delivered. All depends on how the expectant mother is feeling. Just got to be a bit creative and adventurous.

jconnor
16-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Let's bet on his itchiness ya..haha I say he is doing jz fine for the time being..n I dun foresee my brader straying..:D:D

Ah, finally someone has a little faith in me. Thanks bro.

LeonLWB
17-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm interested in taking the bet. Is it so hard to imagine a guy being loyal to his wife? She's 23, Thai, a former air stewardess, sexy, beautiful and super hot to the point guys hit on her almost every time we go out. And she treats me like a king. Why would I cheat on somebody like that?

Bro....Siti Nurhaliza is a popular diva and hot as well....she also can't prevent Datuk K to have extra marital affair with Rozita Che Wan :P

We're just a mere human bro...sometimes we follow our instincts beside our normal planned routine. :D

jconnor
17-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Bro....Siti Nurhaliza is a popular diva and hot as well....she also can't prevent Datuk K to have extra marital affair with Rozita Che Wan :P

We're just a mere human bro...sometimes we follow our instincts beside our normal planned routine. :D

So just because a rich brat like Datuk K cant keep his dick in his pants, I'm supposed to cheat on my wife too? Come onlah bro. Be rational please. And just for your info, there's more to the Datuk K - Siti thing than most people know. Cant mention in though, sorry.

shammy87
17-12-2012, 09:18 PM
anyone can gv me any malay fl in penang..i'm going to stay there few days n i prefer those fl who can offer me overnite..

daren999
18-12-2012, 08:23 AM

Hey bro, I have few contacts to exchange. PM me and we can talk further.

Thanks.

LeonLWB
18-12-2012, 08:42 AM
So just because a rich brat like Datuk K cant keep his dick in his pants, I'm supposed to cheat on my wife too? Come onlah bro. Be rational please. And just for your info, there's more to the Datuk K - Siti thing than most people know. Cant mention in though, sorry.

Chill bro, hehe...it's good to learn there's still a few men out there who won't stray around behind their spouse :D salute~

I'm just stating that there's no harm if you're returning back to cheonging scene somewhere near future :)

Cheers~

warlock12
19-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi..

Im new here. . Migrated from kl.. Hope other bros can give some lights in this island.. Cheers to all..

Scorpioking87
19-12-2012, 11:56 PM
So nice to see all the active banter here. Din know bout the siti-rozita-dato k love triangle lo...not been reading local celeb news for some time now ..ha ha unless they r bout Hannah tan.. N used to get hooked on the Diana chick from MYEG show but she opted for the grand loser actor producer instead..what's wrong with these NL celebs?

jconnor
20-12-2012, 11:37 AM
So nice to see all the active banter here. Din know bout the siti-rozita-dato k love triangle lo...not been reading local celeb news for some time now ..ha ha unless they r bout Hannah tan.. N used to get hooked on the Diana chick from MYEG show but she opted for the grand loser actor producer instead..what's wrong with these NL celebs?

Cos you never made your move on her. Sarah Lian is still available, you should try your luck bro.

oldboy
20-12-2012, 09:55 PM

Brudder jconnor, I do not mean to doubt you in any way but after 20 to 30 years or marriage many things may change. But please do not let me "spoil" your moments of bliss. Wish you a really happy many years of marriage. Just sharing. Cheers.

IKU_IKU
21-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Hello Bros,

I was in BM last week and went to Perda trying to look for Lucky One but was not able to find it. Can anyone provide some tips like nearby landmark or something. Thanks for the help.

erictks
21-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Any chun chun college Freelance introduce ?

oldboy
21-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Received a call from D last week & he told me he has some new WLs & a good one from C.... So after work proceed to D's Vessel. Parked & called D & was told that his guy will guide me there. So went up & this guy took me to a room at the back who was a Viet, ok looking but this is not D's recommendation so told his guy so & he showed me the next room but when I passed the front room had seen a tall SYT so asked if she is a C. Yes so told this guy I prefer this tall one.

Name : AnQi
Face : 8 (really sweet with long brown hair)
Body : 7 (slim but somehow not hourglass; tall)
Boobs : 6 (only A+ at most but she wear her bra to push them up)
Skin : Fair & smooth (enjoyed sensually running my fingers all over her body)
FK : A little (but she did not say no & "gave" me her tongue when I asked her to)
Love hole: 8 (looks good & pink inside, no smell & allowed me to finger her)
DATY : I have given up this risk
BBBJ : Try very hard but not so experienced
FJ : Accommodating (start cow-girl but after a while she requested for missionary & she held me tight while changing position so that my dick stayed inside her love hole)
GFE : 8 - 9 (willing to accommodate all my requests like 69, fingering, FK though can sense she still shy)
RTF : Maybe
Damage : Usual + tips
Contact : Sorry I am not at liberty to divulge so please do not ask me for it.

LeonLWB
22-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Brudder jconnor, I do not mean to doubt you in any way but after 20 to 30 years or marriage many things may change. But please do not let me "spoil" your moments of bliss. Wish you a really happy many years of marriage. Just sharing. Cheers.

Spot on! :D

BarneyRoss
22-12-2012, 11:41 PM

20 to 30 years is a long time..

Macgyver
24-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hello all.just returned from overseas recently. Looks still kinda happening in Penang.anybody wanna go cheonging together?