PDA

View Full Version : Pearl of the Orient

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Scorpioking87
24-07-2012, 03:45 PM
New thread on cheonging for northern region.

Pls contribute.

LKYew
24-07-2012, 04:04 PM

Pls contribute.

Looking forward to contribute brader...

Rekall
24-07-2012, 05:38 PM

Pls contribute.

Thank you bro for opening tis thread. Really sad how people are not able to accept differing views.

Rekall
24-07-2012, 05:55 PM

Pls contribute.

Bro,

What happened to the earlier posting after yours? Hope admin looks into this. As far as I know, the admin does not simply delete postings of samsters, especially they r just FRs.

iwanfuk
24-07-2012, 06:05 PM
I support u, I'm newbie in this line..

walaueh99
24-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Bro scorpionking, or any one here, What happened to penang tread?

shiokpleasure
24-07-2012, 08:29 PM

deleted by okt liao la. alternatively, cause you never pay so the admins deleted the thread.

u wanna get more FR or info, pm me. i'll show u the way to Malaysian cheong scenes.

Sylar
25-07-2012, 09:35 AM
deleted by okt liao la. alternatively, cause you never pay so the admins deleted the thread.

u wanna get more FR or info, pm me. i'll show u the way to Malaysian cheong scenes.

This is non-paid site, some members here were acting like taikor, even KAN the moderator, if I were him, I'd do the same.

LKYew
25-07-2012, 10:06 AM
This is non-paid site, some members here were acting like taikor, even KAN the moderator, if I were him, I'd do the same.

I disagree with you bro. Members were inflamed by certain postings by a particular okt. He need not stoop so low n launch personal attacks at members. If members r not allowed to post their views, what is the point of having this forum in the place? Other advertisers do not do so and leave our comments alone whether or not favorable to them.

Rekall
25-07-2012, 10:26 AM

I think we all know what happened. Certain quarters not happy with what are being said of the service they dished out to customer. Bro scorpioking, do not lose heart. at least, we know tat we have made a point to the culprit.

ZachBonano
25-07-2012, 10:51 AM
was saddened to see the Penang thread deleted...but glad to know the new thread is up..will contribute as far as i can...happy day to all...

Rekall
25-07-2012, 02:39 PM

Someone has started clean up job. I think we got on his nerves.

Scorpioking87
25-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Lots of disappearing acts happening here. Now u see now u dun..I now know the real identity of the masked magician:D

Rekall
25-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Lots of disappearing acts happening here. Now u see now u dun..I now know the real identity of the masked magician:D

Haha bro... What to do? May be there is no more vacancy in the circus.

blacken
25-07-2012, 06:42 PM
omg, the penang thread really gone huh...
anyway hope we can all start over from here...

jconnor
25-07-2012, 08:09 PM

Why dont you elaborate a little bro? The statement is quite vague.

LKYew
25-07-2012, 10:22 PM

Pls contribute.

Yeah, better for him to elaborate than to avoid people casting aspersions on him.

Scorpioking87
25-07-2012, 10:28 PM

Yes, perhaps we should all start paying..I m sure bro sylar doesn't mind to start the ball rolling.

jconnor
25-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Yes, perhaps we should all start paying..I m sure bro sylar doesn't mind to start the ball rolling.

ha ha. Nice bro.

ptcardiff
26-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Ah Penang.... I wondered where all the "research" had gone.

As regular visitor, my penang system is, in short:
Ask/hint Cabbies, but insist you meet before she visits you in hotel/apptmnt.
Try a few massage places, or health clubs, then ask the good Masseues for nr.
If totally lost, wonder around Jalang Penang and wait for OKT or Cabbie to ask you "looking for someting?"..

First time: dont haggle too much, but look for quality.
If girl likes you, and you like girl, you'll come to some agreement and you have ... A Regular.

Works like a dream.

Rekall
26-07-2012, 10:20 AM
ha ha. Nice bro.

Yes, so that our payments can be used to fund more illusions from the masked magician.

Scorpioking87
26-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Ah Penang.... I wondered where all the "research" had gone.

As regular visitor, my penang system is, in short:
Ask/hint Cabbies, but insist you meet before she visits you in hotel/apptmnt.
Try a few massage places, or health clubs, then ask the good Masseues for nr.
If totally lost, wonder around Jalang Penang and wait for OKT or Cabbie to ask you "looking for someting?"..

First time: dont haggle too much, but look for quality.
If girl likes you, and you like girl, you'll come to some agreement and you have ... A Regular.

Works like a dream.

Research, u say? what to do bro, at the moment gone with the wind haha... will have to start over:).and thanks for ur input though i feel the approach might not be as effective for locals like me hehe...

LKYew
26-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Research, u say? what to do bro, at the moment gone with the wind haha... will have to start over:).and thanks for ur input though i feel the approach might not be as effective for locals like me hehe...

hopefully, we can get more brothers to recontribute to our cause here. I would like to post a recent FR of mine but worry that it may antagonise certain okt.

ZachBonano
26-07-2012, 12:31 PM

tsk tsk tsk....care to be more specific? do enlighten me further as i find myself difficult to comprehend

blacken
26-07-2012, 03:00 PM
bro scorpionking, got any nice place to intro in penang especially NL..

Scorpioking87
31-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Bro's... what is wrong with the guy who is cleaning off the threads?
It would be nice if he/she tell us things to avoid poosting instead him clearing them all... this forum is meant to share both by Experienced and Starters... if they keep cleaning, better clean other post by many OKT who floading the Forum nearly every minute with their stock.

too bad WSG is not accessible in stable condition (at lease some ISP are blocking here in Malaysia), else would not bother to come this forum with these funny character of Admin removing post by users.

Bro,

there is difference between paying and non-paying okts. I guess we need to ask all our favourite okts to start chipping in here financially so that FRs of their girls can remain intact:eek:

royalcap
31-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Bro, FR will be there if you wrote about the PAID OKT's girls with possitive / nuetral comment... other then that, they are simply removed . So please the OKT's here... your thread will be safe as Solomon's treasure. :D

Scorpioking87
06-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Been a while since anybody posted FR here.. let me assure those concerned, this FR is from the stocks of one of the paid advertisers in this forum.

Decided to go for some action though it is fasting month and wind blowing hot n cold during this month. called a okt contact n got to the hotel after some searching around. was told that he has one NL but when i opened the door, it was bakso and indomee on the menu.

still, she was quite attractive and friendly.so decided to have a go.

After some small talk,the bakso took of her clothes n asked me whether I had taken my bath b4 coming cos she said I smelled nice... Suddenly, without any warning, she just got down to her knees and proceeded to give me a BJ by the bed side while I was standing utterly surprised n unexpecting.. She really gave me one of the best BJs I ever had..deepthroating wit lots of tongue action.. It went for abt 8 minutes..I had my watch still on wit me heh heh..

Then, we proceeded to get on the bed where she continued her BJ on me..another 5 minutes... She was really into it bro...n in my mind, it reminded me why lots of samsters said tat bonking a NL or bakso is somewhat of a different experience compared to prc or Russian stock for tat matter.

The next 40 minutes, I was given one of the toughest drill sexercise by the bakso sergeant.. She capped me n boy rode me like no tomorrow... Complete wit all thrusting n grinding.. On many occasions, she purposely arched her body forward n let her breasts touch my face urging me to have mouthfuls of them.. I jz did wat I hv been wanting to do for some time..sucking nice tits n nipples..her nipples were like the Japan av stars.. So round and protruding out for like 5 inches when she was aroused.. It was crazy but I was like having slurpee at seven eleven..slurping up n down her breasts n she kept on arching forward smacking them on my face.. I din know she could
speak English but suddenly she jz blurted out "oh my god!" which further turned me on.. She was on top of me for 20 minutes b4 I turned her around.. Did the fast slow motion thrusts on her n she was like going to explode...just moaning n saying " sayannnnggg..." I dunno whether she was faking or not but if she was, hell she wa:cool:s doing a pretty fine job..

Another 15 minutes of pounding b4 I came in her... Rested motionless on top of her... Could not move until she slowly pulled my bro from her trembling body.. We washed up n she kept asking me how old I was n do I pound my wife like tat? Told her tat I m still not married n if I did, I would luv my wife to be able to match her stellar performance..

Though okt said price only 150, I gave her additional 50.. Instantly her face lit up as if she had been given a priceless gold ring..she hugged n kissed me. Btw, while screwing, she allowed me to FK her and finger her... Something which really turned me on..To a certain foreign girl i recently paid 5k for, pls learn from this bakso girl..

She gave me her hp no.... I told her tat she really gave a very good account of herself n would luv to see her again b4 she leaves the country.. As I left, I felt a bit vindicated as I always felt tat even for a nominal, if not reasonable price, one can get a really satisfying sexperience.. I won't be paying over the top charges after tis ... I m very sure.. :cool:

ZachBonano
07-08-2012, 12:34 PM
there's a lot out there who ask for contacts but do not post FRs.. i kena quite a number of times.. dun want to reply unless to several regulars here only.. can't comment too much on the jbe n 101 agencies though it's kinda hard to get thru to them from my past experiences..perhaps business is too good?

havent been in practice for a long time. Was in putrajaya the other day for matter..stayed over at one of the hotels, Pull***...

After dinner, went down to the lounge to relax. Had a chat with one of this englishmen who has been staying over in the hotel for the past two weeks. Cut a pretty much long story short, he seems to have contacts too..Actually, the hotel manager has it, not him particularly. And hence, tempted to try.

Name : S
Freelancer, Nursing college
Race : Malay (my first time, had no worries for JAIS And Jakim as they wont be able to enter the hotel)
Boobs : 34B
Face :7.5/10
Body : 6/10
WIR : I would...She has firends in penang too..so i guess i am getting luckier one raya commences
CIM:Yes
One shot :250
Overnight : 650 (12-7) (six shots)

She entered my room and we had a chat. Took a bath together.

Her honeycomb was rather tight and shaven. After an awesome BJ, we went straight to business. Ramadhan does not seem to keep her exhilaration and enthusiasm down. She was pretty good really.

If u asked me whether, i did 6 shots, my answer is no. Too tired after the morning and was really tired even more as ramadhan is on going...

3 shots merely and she had the courtesy to iron my pants and long sleeve the next morning. Gave her extra tips and kept her number..

Is not much of a full report..not as interesting as other, but just to keep the thread alive.

As to the hotel opposite C****** , it is, M******. I believe all the three net advertisers run there. Whether , are they any good, I would say, so-so...been disappointed once.

will update more once raya starts, and of course, i get more fl contacts

Futaba
08-08-2012, 12:22 PM
looks like wind is not blowing very strong during this puasa month huh.
still got bro cheong out there...
anyway is that really safe to have fun during this period?
any update on pv nowadays? is the stock still good?

Fellow Penang cheongster don't be too happy about it...
There's a new OCPD in Penang & he's bound to do some bad things to get some income before the Raya....
Mean while heard that orders have been given out that all KTVs are not allowed to have any WL.:eek:
so do be careful when cheonging...

jconnor
08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Fellow Penang cheongster don't be too happy about it...
There's a new OCPD in Penang & he's bound to do some bad things to get some income before the Raya....
Mean while heard that orders have been given out that all KTVs are not allowed to have any WL.:eek:
so do be careful when cheonging...

Chill bro. Its not a new OCPD. New State Chief. But he's been the Deputy OCPD of George Town in the 90s. Massage Parlours and Health Centres are definitely at risk bro. But I do think that hotels are a bit more secure. You must remember bro. They catch cheongsters, max they get is 1k-2k in total. But what they get to stay away is probably ten to twenty times as much. The girls at PV and M hotel in Penang all are not controlled by the OKTs here bro. They got HQ in KL bro. Here all local agents do the marketing for the big boss. Thats why got a few websites all with same girls but different prices. For eg, I send four of my gals to Place A. I already settled with the necessary powers that be to not disturb my business. But I still need to do marketing. So I get many agents to do my marketing for me. Simple.

tango25
08-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Chill bro. Its not a new OCPD. New State Chief. But he's been the Deputy OCPD of George Town in the 90s. Massage Parlours and Health Centres are definitely at risk bro. But I do think that hotels are a bit more secure. You must remember bro. They catch cheongsters, max they get is 1k-2k in total. But what they get to stay away is probably ten to twenty times as much. The girls at PV and M hotel in Penang all are not controlled by the OKTs here bro. They got HQ in KL bro. Here all local agents do the marketing for the big boss. Thats why got a few websites all with same girls but different prices. For eg, I send four of my gals to Place A. I already settled with the necessary powers that be to not disturb my business. But I still need to do marketing. So I get many agents to do my marketing for me. Simple.

Wouldnt it be much safer to do an outcall service instead of visiting the ports? I never cheong in my home town, scared. LOL

blacken
08-08-2012, 01:16 PM

Haha, looks like our regular kaki is very very experience in it..
ya, maybe hotel but just curious will they check room by room at those hotel?
do the MIB really have the power to do so?

jconnor
08-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Wouldnt it be much safer to do an outcall service instead of visiting the ports? I never cheong in my home town, scared. LOL

Definitely outcall is safer but its more expensive bro. And you have never cheonged in Penang? Where do you go then? Ipoh? Actually if you really want to be safe, you can visit the hotels, choose the girl and check into your own room in the same hotel. I was in KL on a business trip last year. At a hotel with a spa. In the two days that I was there, sampled ten or eleven girls from the spa there. All in the comfort and safety of my room.

Futaba
09-08-2012, 09:09 AM
suddenly a hive of activity! wonderful...keep up the good work guys! bro futaba, thanks for showing ur caring side too.. ask bro pomrakthai to come in once a while.. when is his next trip to Thailand? sawadee..

No problem bro.Just pity that the previous Penang thread is gone....
Anyway me & bro Pomrakthai will not be going to Thailand anytime now due to the fact that it's not worth while going anymore...
Ask bro Pomrakthai if u happen to meet him again & he will tell u y....
However we have found a better place to cheong in ACE & it'll be our 2nd home for the time being even though it's a bit far for me since I'm from Penang but to me it's all worth the travel .. :D

Futaba
09-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Whats ACE bro?

ACE is the building name in Pudu KL

Scorpioking87
09-08-2012, 10:09 AM
ACE is the building name in Pudu KL

I c.. Looks like it has become ur n bro pom's hq now:D

jconnor
09-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Wow, my posts have gone up in smoke again. Poof...

dongy88
09-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Seems to me this forum is not the place to hang and contribute anymore....time to say adios to all :)

Scorpioking87
09-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Seems to me this forum is not the place to hang and contribute anymore....time to say adios to all :)

Amigo, dun lose heart lah bro.. when the chips are down, dun be despondent.. we bros hv to stick together.

gggggggg_be
10-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Been a while since anybody posted FR here.. let me assure those concerned, this FR is from the stocks of one of the paid advertisers in this forum.

Decided to go for some action though it is fasting month and wind blowing hot n cold during this month. called a okt contact n got to the hotel after some searching around. was told that he has one NL but when i opened the door, it was bakso and indomee on the menu.

After some small talk,the bakso took of her clothes n asked me whether I had taken my bath b4 coming cos she said I smelled nice... Suddenly, without any warning, she just got down to her knees and proceeded to give me a BJ by the bed side while I was standing utterly surprised n unexpecting.. She really gave me one of the best BJs I ever had..deepthroating wit lots of tongue action.. It went for abt 8 minutes..I had my watch still on wit me heh heh..

Then, we proceeded to get on the bed where she continued her BJ on me..another 5 minutes... She was really into it bro...n in my mind, it reminded me why lots of samsters said tat bonking a NL or bakso is somewhat of a different experience compared to prc or Russian stock for tat matter.

The next 40 minutes, I was given one of the toughest drill sexercise by the bakso sergeant.. She capped me n boy rode me like no tomorrow... Complete wit all thrusting n grinding.. On many occasions, she purposely arched her body forward n let her breasts touch my face urging me to have mouthfuls of them.. I jz did wat I hv been wanting to do for some time..sucking nice tits n nipples..her nipples were like the Japan av stars.. So round and protruding out for like 5 inches when she was aroused.. It was crazy but I was like having slurpee at seven eleven..slurping up n down her breasts n she kept on arching forward smacking them on my face.. I din know she could
speak English but suddenly she jz blurted out "oh my god!" which further turned me on.. She was on top of me for 20 minutes b4 I turned her around.. Did the fast slow motion thrusts on her n she was like going to explode...just moaning n saying " sayannnnggg..." I dunno whether she was faking or not but if she was, hell she wa:cool:s doing a pretty fine job..

Another 15 minutes of pounding b4 I came in her... Rested motionless on top of her... Could not move until she slowly pulled my bro from her trembling body.. We washed up n she kept asking me how old I was n do I pound my wife like tat? Told her tat I m still not married n if I did, I would luv my wife to be able to match her stellar performance..

Though okt said price only 150, I gave her additional 50.. Instantly her face lit up as if she had been given a priceless gold ring..she hugged n kissed me. Btw, while screwing, she allowed me to FK her and finger her... Something which really turned me on..To a certain foreign girl i recently paid 5k for, pls learn from this bakso girl..

She gave me her hp no.... I told her tat she really gave a very good account of herself n would luv to see her again b4 she leaves the country.. As I left, I felt a bit vindicated as I always felt tat even for a nominal, if not reasonable price, one can get a really satisfying sexperience.. I won't be paying over the top charges after tis ... I m very sure.. :cool:

bro.what is the name of the okt?it island or mainland?? do u have the girl name? from your review make me want to go and try it out. thanks bro

jconnor
10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Am having breakfast at Penang Road. A number of PRC girls here also. Didnt know that there were quite a few girls at Mer****t Hotel. Lucky my better half isnt with me, lol, else she'll wonder why I am staring at a group of PRC girls. The girls are 101Brother's stock. So dont ask me for the contact. He's a paid advertiser on this site, very easy to find.

Scorpioking87
10-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Am having breakfast at Penang Road. A number of PRC girls here also. Didnt know that there were quite a few girls at Mer****t Hotel. Lucky my better half isnt with me, lol, else she'll wonder why I am staring at a group of PRC girls. The girls are 101Brother's stock. So dont ask me for the contact. He's a paid advertiser on this site, very easy to find.

The hotel is a bit run down, dun u think so, bro... Hv never gone there cos seems like the major players here operate from there..safe to cheong there? Need your intel bro..some more place quite exposed n red spot area..

Scorpioking87
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Dunno how its been the last two months, but it is much better inside. The rooms are clean, the typical 3 star hotel. Not much difference from PV.

ya kah? will definitely check it out if i hv the time. thx!btw, 101 chicks u saw hot or not in real life?

tango25
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
ya kah? will definitely check it out if i hv the time. thx!btw, 101 chicks u saw hot or not in real life?

I think 101 girls are on web. Many girls you saw or just few? Wow, pro, how you identify which okt one? Lol
lets have a night out. I never seen penang girls before. Lol
Sampat!

the hotel so shabby, im afraid bump into someone i know also.. ahha

jconnor
10-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Saw six girls there. Two were quite hot and pretty, rest so so only. Yup, 101 stock is on the web bro. That was my problem when I used to cheong at that hotel, entrance faces the main road, i usually walk up and down a few times, only then go in. Ha ha.

101Brother
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM

come to pearl view lah...today got local girl and new le le ....very pretty

Scorpioking87
11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
come to pearl view lah...today got local girl and new le le ....very pretty

Wah bro... I tot u oredi hilang from this earth... Or maybe fasting month, very weak body lo...

I pm u few times but no reply.. Frustrated la bro..almost give up with 101..

U always say pretty n new.. Dun lah bro.. I m not new here lo..

jconnor
14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
That brings to mind a very funny experience bro. Bout 4 years ago, I was having a session with a NL chick at the spa in Continental Hotel, Penang Road. The spa has closed down already now. Halfway through our session we heard screaming outside. I was like, WTF, thought it was a damn raid. Just pulled on my pants and shirt and rushed out. What had happened was in the room opposite, the guy there got a very bad cramp while in the missionary position. It was bloody hilarious. He was about 40+, buck naked with the girl under him and he literally could not move his leg. The captain came and we actually slowly moved him and straightened his leg. It took him more than ten minutes to get back to normal again. Ha ha. The captain told him to drink more milk cos his calcium must be low. Each time I think of it, I laugh like crazy.

Scorpioking87
14-08-2012, 03:10 PM
That brings to mind a very funny experience bro. Bout 4 years ago, I was having a session with a NL chick at the spa in Continental Hotel, Penang Road. The spa has closed down already now. Halfway through our session we heard screaming outside. I was like, WTF, thought it was a damn raid. Just pulled on my pants and shirt and rushed out. What had happened was in the room opposite, the guy there got a very bad cramp while in the missionary position. It was bloody hilarious. He was about 40+, buck naked with the girl under him and he literally could not move his leg. The captain came and we actually slowly moved him and straightened his leg. It took him more than ten minutes to get back to normal again. Ha ha. The captain told him to drink more milk cos his calcium must be low. Each time I think of it, I laugh like crazy.

I hope she didn't die due to the hero's heavyweight body on her.scared she became ayam penyet...

Bro, u brought memories of a wonderful pretty n sexy indian classmate i had in secondary school...her boobs were really big for her age...so much so guys often teased her that she could easily win the sports day run cos she doesn;t hv to bend forward to touch the finish line tape..let her boobs work their magic.. some more my good friend says she is better than dutch lady's cow...whole year round no need to refill...full of fresh milk... just a joke guys..no offence intended.

Dive8
15-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Amigo, dun lose heart lah bro.. when the chips are down, dun be despondent.. we bros hv to stick together.

havent been in practice for a long time. Was in putrajaya the other day for matter..stayed over at one of the hotels, Pull***...

After dinner, went down to the lounge to relax. Had a chat with one of this englishmen who has been staying over in the hotel for the past two weeks. Cut a pretty much long story short, he seems to have contacts too..Actually, the hotel manager has it, not him particularly. And hence, tempted to try.

Name : S
Freelancer, Nursing college
Race : Malay (my first time, had no worries for JAIS And Jakim as they wont be able to enter the hotel)
Face :7.5/10
Body : 6/10
WIR : I would...She has firends in penang too..so i guess i am getting luckier one raya commences
CIM:Yes
One shot :250
Overnight : 650 (12-7) (six shots)

She entered my room and we had a chat. Took a bath together.

Her honeycomb was rather tight and shaven. After an awesome BJ, we went straight to business. Ramadhan does not seem to keep her exhilaration and enthusiasm down. She was pretty good really.

If u asked me whether, i did 6 shots, my answer is no. Too tired after the morning and was really tired even more as ramadhan is on going...

3 shots merely and she had the courtesy to iron my pants and long sleeve the next morning. Gave her extra tips and kept her number..

Is not much of a full report..not as interesting as other, but just to keep the thread alive.

As to the hotel opposite C****** , it is, M******. I believe all the three net advertisers run there. Whether , are they any good, I would say, so-so...been disappointed once.

will update more once raya starts, and of course, i get more fl contacts

Hi bro zach, could u pm that girl contact? Want to try freelancer girl. Usually try escort69 only..tq

Scorpioking87
15-08-2012, 03:26 PM
What so jealous about Penang? Kang tao so little~ :(

KNN bro! kang tao a lot lah..but kena zapped here from time to time.. wat to do:D

bang35
15-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Bro's

Bonk one lady last week in Sungai Petani

Name : Samantha
Freelancer
Race : CKT
Face :7/10
Body:7/10
BBBJ : Yes
FIR : Yes
2 shot :250

busy now..will send full fr later
pls pm me for ctc ( prefer exchange only )

Scorpioking87
16-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Hi Bro's

Bonk one lady last week in Sungai Petani

Name : Samantha
Freelancer
Race : CKT
Face :7/10
Body:7/10
BBBJ : Yes
FIR : Yes
2 shot :250

busy now..will send full fr later
pls pm me for ctc ( prefer exchange only )

Got FL from SP hah? Not bad, not bad at all bro..

BANDofBRO
16-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Got FL from SP hah? Not bad, not bad at all bro..

Too bad FL not in pg

BANDofBRO
26-08-2012, 01:50 AM
After read some FRs from all bro...now is my turn for the FR sharing here...went to hotel R*y*l on last Thursday. Called okt for an appointment. Given few room# , so decided to take a look 1st...the first two PRC were not my taste. Went into third room, saw the PRC was wearing bra & panty only..she said just finished hot bath. She looks sexy and sweet. Ok, decided to take her. As usual, she took off my clothes, then she showered me and also clean my didi...after that, started bj for few mins in the bath room...after few mins, we went to bed for the real action. Of coz, she still continue did bj and sucked my pingpong balls...after a while, she asked me to AR her sensitive G spot, so she moved her body became 69 position...shaved and pink color area ...started fingering her till getting wet n little juicy ...and she was sucking my didi deeply with moaning...it's time to go for next action...she helped me to cap with CD, then I started pumped her slowly. Felt a bit tight...her moaning started loudly when pumped faster n faster. Controled myself not to unload so fast...changed to doggy position....continue stroke her in n out faster...the bed also shaked like hell...finally unloaded the bullets....After that, rest a while and have a short chatting before left. Knew she was from Harbin. Ok, that is my simple FR shared here.

Name: Angelina
Age/23
Boobs: 8/10
Look: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Skin : fair
Bj : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Allowed AR: yes
Damage : RM180

She said she will be leaving soon next week.

raj85
07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
bro...yesterday went to pv lagi.....first okt ask me to see the viet first..i asked him are there any new one...he sms me a roon number...damm when she opened the door...look like korean...but she from china...slender body with sweet smile and more important less make up..will cont .....

xxxmelvin
07-09-2012, 03:01 PM
I've benifited from many bro out there and shared in kind in the past, but elvis left the building for a while. I miss the days of Peter(great PRC girls) and Hunterforsex's {had some terrific Philipino's w/ big 1's (.)(.)} been a long time reader of the exchanges and decided to contribute... So I would like to get back in the game and am willing to share. Most recent viet and chinese experiences. Anyone with great Thai or Sweet PRC (w/boobs) care to exchange?

ZachBonano
07-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Is it bro? Hope u were not a victim..first it was ikan duyung now tis! It's an outrage..reminds me of kisah pramugara terlampau...

Thankfully, I am not the victim...but do be careful

jconnor
07-09-2012, 05:45 PM
the malaysian law says i huana ma..LOL... broken arabic la bro...but u speak arabic well too..

yeah tt rhymes man...

Guys, what KKC and huana? Looks like this forum can be quite educational. Lol.

jconnor
07-09-2012, 05:47 PM
the malaysian law says i huana ma..LOL... broken arabic la bro...but u speak arabic well too..

yeah tt rhymes man...

Bro scorpioking must have a lot of Arabic girlfriends. No wonder his house has many oil tankers parked outside often :-) Can buy cheap petrol from you ah?

jconnor
07-09-2012, 05:48 PM
To all bros,

Please avoid Ma*a*s*a Hotel. there are evidence to show that there hidden cameras installed in the rooms. Please be very careful.

WTF? The 10th floor OKT is it bro? Or other random rooms?

Scorpioking87
07-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Guys, what KKC and huana? Looks like this forum can be quite educational. Lol.

As my master, bro seng seng has said:-

KKC-KUAT KONGKEK CIBAI..

Bro Zach, could u kindly enlighten my learned friend on being a Huana n how it feels like to be one n often mistakenly identified as MIB or Pak Haji from JAKIM?:D

jconnor
07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Is it bro? Hope u were not a victim..first it was ikan duyung now tis! It's an outrage..reminds me of kisah pramugara terlampau...

You know, I actually havent watched that video yet. I remember the craze with the Nasha Aziz hidden camera issue, sadly never got to view the video. Guess I was better at chasing live skirt than look for it online.

jconnor
07-09-2012, 05:58 PM
bro...yesterday went to pv lagi.....first okt ask me to see the viet first..i asked him are there any new one...he sms me a roon number...damm when she opened the door...look like korean...but she from china...slender body with sweet smile and more important less make up..will cont .....

Bro, you writing serial ah bro? Writing in episodes now... Episode 1 over, waiting for episode 2. Lol. Keep writing FRs bro. You're keeping the flag flying.

jconnor
07-09-2012, 06:02 PM
As my master, bro seng seng has said:-

KKC-KUAT KONGKEK CIBAI..

Bro Zach, could u kindly enlighten my learned friend on being a Huana n how it feels like to be one n often mistakenly identified as MIB or Pak Haji from JAKIM?:D

Dont tell me you got a foot long beard bro. Ha ha.

To ensure easy access to cheong areas, dress as per my advice bro. I remember the times I used to cheong at Penang Road, especially at Thye Wan. Will wait at the car park opposite, look around to make sure theres noone familiar nearby. Only then can walk in. Want to drive in also susah. Anyone sees my car there sure wonder why...

Futaba
08-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Hahahaha......
David Copperfield is back.......
Looks like it's up to u bro John Connor......

jconnor
08-09-2012, 11:55 AM
I see some posts are being restored. Pls restore the rest asap.

Scorpioking87
08-09-2012, 12:34 PM
I see some posts are being restored. Pls restore the rest asap.

The restoration of our postings must be like restoring the portrait of Mona Lisa...take a skilled craftsman to do it..sadly, we have a toyol here instead..

Scorpioking87
08-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Hahahaha......
David Copperfield is back.......
Looks like it's up to u bro John Connor......

Looks like many of our karangan last night kena black magic..toyol's doing..

Scorpioking87
08-09-2012, 12:37 PM
On behalf of the floor, a word of thanks to bro jconnor for being our liaison officer n doing a great job at it!

sengseng
08-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Looks like many of our karangan last night kena black magic..toyol's doing..

Mine is also gone. Could it be technical error or to err is human. :D

BarneyRoss
08-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Mine is also gone. Could it be technical error or to err is human. :D

Technical error implies machinery error...this one more like human error..

sengseng
08-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Technical error implies machinery error...this one more like human error..
Since to err is human. Lets forget him. OOppss! Typo error. should be lets forgive him. KEKEKE:D

BANDofBRO
09-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Where are other existing reports? Seem been removed...

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Since to err is human. Lets forget him. OOppss! Typo error. should be lets forgive him. KEKEKE:D

Forgive n forget bro?

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Where are other existing reports? Seem been removed...

Come in here more often n learn some magic tricks...

sengseng
09-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Forgive n forget bro?

Yes! you are right; forget and forgive are brothers. KEKEKE :D

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes! you are right; forget and forgive are brothers. KEKEKE :D

Forgive and forget or f*#k and forget??

sengseng
09-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Forgive and forget or f*#k and forget??

When I find a good WL, I will dell her A.F.R.I.C.A You. KEKEKE :D

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 03:14 PM
When I find a good WL, I will dell her A.F.R.I.C.A You. KEKEKE :D

Bro,

I can't afford to ask you the meaning of AFRICA any more cos nanti KGB or ikan duyung or his konco2 zapped me again..

sengseng
09-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Bro,

I can't afford to ask you the meaning of AFRICA any more cos nanti KGB or ikan duyung or his konco2 zapped me again..

After Frenfren Remember I Will Cum Again.:D:D

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
After Frenfren Remember I Will Cum Again.:D:D

Seng Kor,

Looks like ur Phd qualification is too high for me.. Is there any dictionary that I can look up for these jewels u have bestowed on me?

sengseng
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Seng Kor,

Looks like ur Phd qualification is too high for me.. Is there any dictionary that I can look up for these jewels u have bestowed on me?

You know when NL eat nasi kangkang in Pudu, they will say.
Harga kaki lima.
Makan kenyang lima. KEKEKE :D

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 10:30 PM
You know when NL eat nasi kangkang in Pudu, they will say.
Harga kaki lima.
Makan kenyang lima. KEKEKE :D

Bro,

Do they really say those kind of things? They r really talented or maybe ur talent rubbed on them? I salute u yet again!

c9xplorer
10-09-2012, 01:45 AM

Where is the contact of this FR?

sengseng
10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Bro,

Do they really say those kind of things? They r really talented or maybe ur talent rubbed on them? I salute u yet again!
You owe this C9 fella a lot of ctcs meh. Looks like his one liner post is very demanding. :D

ZachBonano
10-09-2012, 01:29 PM
to Bro Conner ; not to sure of the 10th floor OKT but such a thing has happened to my Client.
Not many arab gfs though...but arab girls do have huge tities.
Yeah, being a Huana (Malay) can sometimes be difficult as they tend to say I Am Pak Haji. ....muahaha....must loose the gouty and the beard.

Btw, have two FR to give...having gone through a tiring and stressful month called my usual OKT. ask him whether he has any Russians..it seems he have.Plus, on the last occasion i did tell him his PRC stock was quite bad.

Book a room at a revolving restaurant hotel. 1st girl was Natalie, from Moscow. Clean shaven pussy and splendid services. apparently , she is Auro## stocks.

Natalie
origins : Russia
Age 22
Boobs : medium size...just nice
Pussy : clean shaven
GFE ; 7/10
Damage : 350

Alyssa
origins : Anatolia, Turkey
Age - 25
Boobs- 36C
pussy-clean shaven
GFE-8/10
Damage-350
Additional points- she is very ganas. those who like to have their ears licked , can pick her. very wild on bed, emphasis on wild.

room was not a waste as i had an event there the next day...

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 02:40 PM
You owe this C9 fella a lot of ctcs meh. Looks like his one liner post is very demanding. :D

Ha ha ..nice one bro... may be he is another okt, perhaps?

And Master, how was ur adventure in ACE last night? I heard u brought the whole place down...u n ur musketeers i mean..:D

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
to Bro Conner ; not to sure of the 10th floor OKT but such a thing has happened to my Client.
Not many arab gfs though...but arab girls do have huge tities.
Yeah, being a Huana (Malay) can sometimes be difficult as they tend to say I Am Pak Haji. ....muahaha....must loose the gouty and the beard.

Btw, have two FR to give...having gone through a tiring and stressful month called my usual OKT. ask him whether he has any Russians..it seems he have.Plus, on the last occasion i did tell him his PRC stock was quite bad.

Book a room at a revolving restaurant hotel. 1st girl was Natalie, from Moscow. Clean shaven pussy and splendid services. apparently , she is Auro## stocks.

Natalie
origins : Russia
Age 22
Boobs : medium size...just nice
Pussy : clean shaven
GFE ; 7/10
Damage : 350

Alyssa
origins : Anatolia, Turkey
Age - 25
Boobs- 36C
pussy-clean shaven
GFE-8/10
Damage-350
Additional points- she is very ganas. those who like to have their ears licked , can pick her. very wild on bed, emphasis on wild.

room was not a waste as i had an event there the next day...

Wah bro...suddenly u appear from nowhere n shoot 2 beautiful goals hah...

Malaysia 2 Russia/Turkey 0

I hope u din hv to lick ur wounds especially after ur 'match' with Turk queen..

ZachBonano
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM

not so really...the Turk was CIM...she offered. I didnt ask..so any wounds, if any was worth it

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 03:02 PM
I m putting up this FR in this thread as requested by some buddies..with the hope that it will prompt the okt concerned to bring her here. And to my fellow okt friend(paid advertiser here), i must commend u for being frank with me..hardly find any one like u here...u know who u r:-)

"This bit I wish to share though the session was abt a week ago. The stock is from paid advertiser here..101escort(ipoh)

I must admit that the girl looked abt 70-75% from her photo. Since I was the first customer of the day, I had to wait for her a short while as she finished her make up..hair was still wet from taking her bath earlier.

After she washed me up(she din join cos she said she jz took hers), she laid me on the bed. Gave me a short BBBJ and the nice part was her wrapping her boobs around my little bro. Short time but still nice.

Then she rode me but told me she was feeling tired since she worked till 4am the previous night.some more she told me that one of the customers stole her underwear thr same night n to top it off, she met with a few locals youths who passed bad remarks abt her when she told them tat she was exhausted from a long day.

I did not want to argue n proceeded to do missionary with her. She was quite good in her moans..can't tell whether she was faking or not. But the best part of the session is that she played with my balls, possibly to hasten the cumming.. It worked...

Name: H H
Race:PRC
Looks: 8(though she looks more like a 10 in her photo)
Boobs: really nice, can't say for sure though, may be c-d cup
Body:8
BBBJ:7
FJ:7.5(she seemed a bit hurried, apparently had to change room that day)
Dmg:200
WIR: yes

And guys, pls dun steal any more underwear from her. U dun want her to wear the same underwear for the entire week once she runs out of them, right?:D

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 03:05 PM
not so really...the Turk was CIM...she offered. I didnt ask..so any wounds, if any was worth it

Great to hear that bro... looks like i dun hv to stand as your 'guarantor' anymore haha...kidding bro. btw,i jz sent u another pos laju package..:D

sengseng
10-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Ha ha ..nice one bro... may be he is another okt, perhaps?

And Master, how was ur adventure in ACE last night? I heard u brought the whole place down...u n ur musketeers i mean..:D

You know lah, when VIP is around I have to stay formal.If not kena kantoi susah lor.:D.

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 03:08 PM
You know lah, when VIP is around I have to stay formal.If not kena kantoi susah lor.:D.

Bro,

penang people not that formal one.. i only wear white singlet n japanese slippers when go cheonging... paper lama guy also more presentable than me.. btw, u got to be formal only when CM LGE comes to visit u..:D

BarneyRoss
10-09-2012, 07:26 PM

May be he can't stand it already.hence the lack of manners..

sengseng
10-09-2012, 08:18 PM
May be he can't stand it already.hence the lack of manners..
You mean he under-stands or he can't stand it. I am confuse here. :confused:
Anyway if that's the case, no matter what stands , he better sit down first.;)

sengseng
10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Bro,

penang people not that formal one.. i only wear white singlet n japanese slippers when go cheonging... paper lama guy also more presentable than me.. btw, u got to be formal only when CM LGE comes to visit u..:D

I only knows a few VIP but VVIP dunno me. :D

Scorpioking87
11-09-2012, 12:24 AM
I only knows a few VIP but VVIP dunno me. :D

Dun be like tat lah bro.. I heard u now wakil rakyat for ACE constituency.. YB, bila pilihanraya mau datang? Gua mesti sokong dan undi sama lu...

BANDofBRO
11-09-2012, 12:42 AM

Bro, now u really proven "Malaysian Boleh" , tested drive 2 'cars' imported from russia & Turkey ...RESPECT !

sengseng
11-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Dun be like tat lah bro.. I heard u now wakil rakyat for ACE constituency.. YB, bila pilihanraya mau datang? Gua mesti sokong dan undi sama lu...

As my pop use to say, never be a polly or you will be sorri.;):D

Scorpioking87
11-09-2012, 08:13 AM
As my pop use to say, never be a polly or you will be sorri.;):D

Aiyoh fren...apa YB cakap?speaking London, vely confusing..:D

BarneyRoss
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Bro,

Bro,

No need to wear suit or dress too smartly to get chicks..so long your pocket is deep enough, that will do the trick..of course a cool car would be an added bonus n earn more points with the chicks.

sengseng
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Aiyoh fren...apa YB cakap?speaking London, vely confusing..:D

Brada, Can you please do me a favour and help me to translate this famous radio jingle ad into Hokkien slang.

Here it goes :
La La la la Toshiba, Toshiba.
Mama what is Toshiba ? ask a small kid.
Mama answer : Mama also got. ;):D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Brada, Can you please do me a favour and help me to translate this famous radio jingle ad into Hokkien slang.

Here it goes :
La La la la Toshiba, Toshiba.
Mama what is Toshiba ? ask a small kid.
Mama answer : Mama also got. ;):D

Got this kind of radio jingle meh? Which radio frequency bro?

Anyway, I do my best to give u hokkien subtitle:

La La la la Toshiba Toshiba
Ah bu, ha mik si Toshiba? gin na mui.
Ah bu khong ah bu pun khaki oo...

Itu macam boleh kah YB?:D

sengseng
12-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Got this kind of radio jingle meh? Which radio frequency bro?

Anyway, I do my best to give u hokkien subtitle:

La La la la Toshiba Toshiba
Ah bu, ha mik si Toshiba? gin na mui.
Ah bu khong ah bu pun khaki oo...
Itu macam boleh kah YB?:D

Wrong! Think like a 3 year old child to pronounce Toshiba in Hokkien slang. :D
If you can't do it , its ok , forget it. KEKEKE

BarneyRoss
12-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Wrong! Think like a 3 year old child to pronounce Toshiba. :D

This is getting weird bro..hahaha

sengseng
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
This is getting weird bro..hahaha

No worries. Dun misjudge him and underestimate his capabilities , he is a very talented person.:D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Wrong! Think like a 3 year old child to pronounce Toshiba in Hokkien slang. :D

KNN! Bro, do they teach all this in helicopter flying academy?? :confused:

thanks for the hint though...my revised translation cikgu is like this:

La La La La Tua Chi Bai,
Ma, hamik si Tua Chi Bai, gin na mui..
Ma khong wo pun oo Tua Ci Bai...

make sense?? sorry lah bro...saya budak baru belajar, kalau saya tolong tunjukkan..:D

sengseng
12-09-2012, 01:25 PM

La La La La Tua Chi Bai,

make sense?? sorry lah bro...saya budak baru belajar, kalau saya tolong tunjukkan..:D

You are better than Jason Bourne, nobody does it better than you. Salute! KEKEKE :D

Anyway a girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist." :D

ZachBonano
12-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Muahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha,......this is a goood one..best i have heard....

hey it is really a big thing to have a girl invited to a family dinner..(though i have not brought one to the family]

p.s. remembered attending my ex gf n now best friend Chinese New Year dinner two years back...it was then I know the importance of such Family dinner...

sengseng
12-09-2012, 02:46 PM

hey it is really a big thing to have a girl invited to a family dinner..(though i have not brought one to the family]

p.s. remembered attending my ex gf n now best friend Chinese New Year dinner two years back...it was then I know the importance of such Family dinner...

I also remember on my first time invitation to a GF's family dinner. Was very nervous and din know what to wear. During dinner I only nod my head and say yes , no and thank you only. So many pair of eyes was starring at me at the same time. Last year was invited to a gal's elder brother wedding in PRCland but timing was not right so din go just gif angpao only.:D
This year was invited to Inner Mongolia but when I found out the journey was too hectic, I quickly gave a rain check. KEKEKE:D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 03:53 PM
You are better than Jason Bourne, nobody does it better than you. Salute! KEKEKE :D

Anyway a girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist." :D

KADABOOM!!! That's the sound of me falling down the chair..Siau leh bro..where u korek so funny jokes... u can replace that bald fatty guy at channel beTv on Astro...name Fat Pappy Zack..ur jokes way funnier than his n i dun think u r as fat as him lor...

I have hung up my JAson Bourne boots and hand over the reins to that Aaron Cross guy...very malufying him... had to get heroine to help him in motorcycle chase scene at the end..He's supposed to be a super soldier but kena tembak a bit, become lembik and ride motorcycle as if half dead...luckily Manila streets dun have lembu..:D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 03:56 PM
I also remember on my first time invitation to a GF's family dinner. Was very nervous and din know what to wear. During dinner I only nod my head and say yes , no and thank you only. So many pair of eyes was starring at me at the same time. Last year was invited to a gal's elder brother wedding in PRCland but timing was not right so din go just gif angpao only.:D
This year was invited to Inner Mongolia but when I found out the journey was too hectic, I quickly gave a rain check. KEKEKE:D

Be careful bro...ur MOngolian chick might be Genghis Khan's descendants... Afraid u might turn into Khan/KAN Seng Seng...that din come out right, did it?:eek:

sengseng
12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Be careful bro...ur MOngolian chick might be Genghis Khan's descendants... Afraid u might turn into Khan/KAN Seng Seng...that din come out right, did it?:eek:

Talking about the Khans, a few years back why I was in Vientiane, Laos met a VVIP's daughter . While having a handshake with her, please call me Khan she said.Sounds like CUNT to me. I nearly choke to death with laughter. Controlling my laughter, I ask her ' Do you have a glamour name or christian name or something like tat. Nope she said. Then May I call you Joey instead. She look at me and gave it a tot. She then smile and nod her head. I like this name, you now call me Joey. She then escort me to her Mini Benz 170, off we went to eat steamboat. Steamboat is Vietnam style. Soup is just plain Coconut water. ;)
Got to stop now if not I will be too revealing of myself oredi and becum naked.. :D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Talking about the Khans, a few years back why I was in Vientiane, Laos met a VVIP's daughter . While having a handshake with her, please call me Khan she said.Sounds like CUNT to me. I nearly choke to death with laughter. Controlling my laughter, I ask her ' Do you have a glamour name or christian name or something like tat. Nope she said. Then May I call you Joey instead. She look at me and gave it a tot. She then smile and nod her head. I like this name, you now call me Joey. She then escort me to her Mini Benz 170, off we went to eat steamboat. Steamboat is Vietnam style. Soup is just plain Coconut water. ;)
Got to stop now if not I will be too revealing of myself oredi and becum naked.. :D

Looks like u r modern John Rambo...can fly helicopter, go to vietiane, Mongolia, and god knows where else for recon missions..waiting for the part where u relate to us how u singlehandedly blew up some terrorist cell...:D

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 11:33 PM

Wah u got ex Chinese gf hah? I on the other hand got NL and bak so ex gfs. Can exchange or not hah?

Scorpioking87
12-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Kinda bored as missing another fellow Musketeer..Athos, Porthos,...Aramis is missing...:o

sengseng
13-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Looks like u r modern John Rambo...can fly helicopter, go to vietiane, Mongolia, and god knows where else for recon missions..waiting for the part where u relate to us how u singlehandedly blew up some terrorist cell...:D

One thing I found out is; Lao gurls can be very good home makers. :D
Innocent yet horny. LOL.;)

Scorpioking87
13-09-2012, 10:23 AM

You hv tasted local Laos delicacy? Sure u din try their local version of Nasi kangkang?

Btw, john rambo's girl, the one played by Julia nickson kena shot in the end..what happened to ur Laos girl?

ZachBonano
13-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Wah u got ex Chinese gf hah? I on the other hand got NL and bak so ex gfs. Can exchange or not hah?

muahahaha...this one cannot exchange wann...this is good fellow

ZachBonano
13-09-2012, 11:57 AM

You the man......

Scorpioking87
13-09-2012, 03:57 PM
muahahaha...this one cannot exchange wann...this is good fellow

Have u seen the movie A Few Good Men? I haven't honestly.. But from the title, I used to think tat it is a film abt bros who do anything for each other..u my man right bro?? Haha am jz kidding.. Sure hope ur ex not legally trained like u..otherwise I hv a lawsuit on my table..:D

ZachBonano
13-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Have u seen the movie A Few Good Men? I haven't honestly.. But from the title, I used to think tat it is a film abt bros who do anything for each other..u my man right bro?? Haha am jz kidding.. Sure hope ur ex not legally trained like u..otherwise I hv a lawsuit on my table..:D

watched that before...good movie really. hahahahah...no worries..sadly and unfortunately, legally trained.... doubt there will be a lawsuit..not a court lady...corporate lady...

Scorpioking87
13-09-2012, 05:23 PM
watched that before...good movie really. hahahahah...no worries..sadly and unfortunately, legally trained.... doubt there will be a lawsuit..not a court lady...corporate lady...

U lucky devil bro... I know there r many hot Ckts in Penang who r legally trained..many of my friends oredi settled down with them..but mostly high maintenance..how was ur ex?if she not yet settled, I may be got chance lor..:D

sengseng
13-09-2012, 07:33 PM
You hv tasted local Laos delicacy? Sure u din try their local version of Nasi kangkang?

Btw, john rambo's girl, the one played by Julia nickson kena shot in the end..what happened to ur Laos girl?

We still keep in touch but not physically, cos VR are very innocent ones.Only virtually thru cyberspace. :D

BANDofBRO
13-09-2012, 10:13 PM

La La La La Tua Chi Bai,

Bro, your translate Toshiba = tua chi ba really awesome , Si Beh geng !

Scorpioking87
13-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Bro, your translate Toshiba = tua chi ba really awesome , Si Beh geng !

Must thank Master Seng Seng for his guidance..:D

sengseng
14-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Must thank Master Seng Seng for his guidance..:D

I was just reminding you were also a kid once, tats all. See how clever you are even when you were a kid..:D

WELL! When a delegate from a emerging Scorpio nation was in Moscow, he watched a game of Russian roulette. Someone put the barrel of a pistol up to his head and pulled the trigger. One of the six chambers had a real live bullet.

A month later, the Russian delegate was visiting the Scorpio nation. "We would like to show you our version of roulette," the ambassador said, "We call this Scorpio roulette."

"How do you play?"

The ambassador pointed to six buxom Scorpio women sitting in a circle. "Any of these six girls will give you a blow job."

"Well, where is the roulette part? Where is the jeopardy? You must have some risk involved in this game, you know." the Russian said.

"Well," said the Scorpio ambassador, "one of the girls is a cannibal.":D;)

sengseng
14-09-2012, 12:52 AM

So call brothers woh. Just kidding.:D

Zach decided to go fishing with his buddy, Scorp. They loaded up Zach's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible thunder storm. They pulled into a nearby kampung house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Not to worry," Zach said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

Nine months later, Zach got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Scorp and said, "Scorp, do you remember that good-looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Scorp's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!":D

This just for entertainment purpose only. If names are found to have similarities is by coincidence.No offence intended. KEKEKE;)

Scorpioking87
14-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I was just reminding you were also a kid once, tats all. See how clever you are even when you were a kid..:D

WELL! When a delegate from a emerging Scorpio nation was in Moscow, he watched a game of Russian roulette. Someone put the barrel of a pistol up to his head and pulled the trigger. One of the six chambers had a real live bullet.

A month later, the Russian delegate was visiting the Scorpio nation. "We would like to show you our version of roulette," the ambassador said, "We call this Scorpio roulette."

"How do you play?"

The ambassador pointed to six buxom Scorpio women sitting in a circle. "Any of these six girls will give you a blow job."

"Well, where is the roulette part? Where is the jeopardy? You must have some risk involved in this game, you know." the Russian said.

"Well," said the Scorpio ambassador, "one of the girls is a cannibal.":D;)

Being the Head of State of this Scorpio nation, I hereby order that all cannibals be removed from the roulette game n be replaced with new non cannibalistic gurls from the PRC and Mongolian nations nearby.

Man, u jz made me realized how lucky I hv been so far with my gurls...:D

Scorpioking87
14-09-2012, 10:43 AM
So call brothers woh. Just kidding.:D

Zach decided to go fishing with his buddy, Scorp. They loaded up Zach's station wagon and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible thunder storm. They pulled into a nearby kampung house and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Not to worry," Zach said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn."

Nine months later, Zach got a letter from the widow's attorney. He then went up to visit his friend Scorp and said, "Scorp, do you remember that good-
looking widow at the farm we stayed at?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and have sex with her?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Scorp's face turned red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything!"
:D

This just for entertainment purpose only. If names are found to have similarities is by coincidence.No offence intended. KEKEKE;)

Wah bro...middle of the night u can still find time to unearth national treasure hah? Just like Nicholas Cage...

If I had been the one to bonk the attractive widow, I sure will use my own name cos being a Scorpio-n, once bitten, twice will want some more...

sengseng
14-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Being the Head of State of this Scorpio nation, I hereby order that all cannibals be removed from the roulette game n be replaced with new non cannibalistic gurls from the PRC and Mongolian nations nearby.

Man, u jz made me realized how lucky I hv been so far with my gurls...:D

Will you be so lucky all the time. ;)

A beautiful, voluptuous woman went to a gynecologist.
The doctor took one look at this woman and all his
professionalism went out the window.
He immediately told her to undress. After she had
disrobed the doctor began to stroke her thigh. Doing
so, he asked her, "Do you know what I'm doing?"
"Yes," she replied, "you're checking for any abrasions
or dermatological abnormalities." "That is right," said
the doctor. He then began to fondle her breasts. "Do
you know what I'm doing now?" he asked.
"Yes," the woman said, "you're checking for any lumps or
breast cancer." "Correct," replied the shady doctor.
Finally, he mounted his patient and started having sexual
intercourse with her. He asked, "Do you know what I'm doing
now?"
"Yes," she said. "You're getting herpes; which is why I came
here in the first place." KEKEKE:D

Scorpioking87
14-09-2012, 03:13 PM

now?"

Yeah lah bro...one cannot get lucky all the time...

btw, did the gynaecologist wear a CD??haha, where u find this hilarious pieces?

ZachBonano
14-09-2012, 03:16 PM

now?"
muahahaa....today busy to post...but came about this joke in the morning...so here goes ;
Boy and Girls Funny Adult Jokes
A Boy was screwing a girl on a Railway track.. The train driver spots them and starts hooting but they ignore it..
He applies brakes so hard and the train stops just a few yards away from the couple. Driver jumps from the engine and walks to the boy who just finished and is standing up and zipping up his pants...

The driver shouts out to the boy "Do u realize that if I had not seen u, this would have been ur last fuck?!!!"
Boy -'Listen dude, u were coming... She was cuming.... and I was cuming.... then I realised ....only You had Brakes

ZachBonano
14-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Boy to lady: why was uncle lying on you last night?
lady: he was checking my temperature.
Boy: did he get it right? I saw the thermometer leaking

sengseng
14-09-2012, 07:51 PM
muahahaa....today busy to post...but came about this joke in the morning...so here goes ;
Boy and Girls Funny Adult Jokes
A Boy was screwing a girl on a Railway track.. The train driver spots them and starts hooting but they ignore it..
He applies brakes so hard and the train stops just a few yards away from the couple. Driver jumps from the engine and walks to the boy who just finished and is standing up and zipping up his pants...

The driver shouts out to the boy "Do u realize that if I had not seen u, this would have been ur last fuck?!!!"
Boy -'Listen dude, u were coming... She was cuming.... and I was cuming.... then I realised ....only You had Brakes

NICE GOING .http://sinisini.com/laughicon/clap.gif KEEP EM CUMMING. http://sinisini.com/laughicon/laugh2.gif

sengseng
14-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah lah bro...one cannot get lucky all the time...

btw, did the gynaecologist wear a CD??haha, where u find this hilarious pieces?

I dun think so. He was in a hurry like you.http://sinisini.com/laughicon/lero.gif

Scorpioking87
15-09-2012, 12:39 AM
I dun think so. He was in a hurry like you.http://sinisini.com/laughicon/lero.gif

Wah, itu macam pun boleh kah bro?early bird gets the worm right or not bro?

Scorpioking87
15-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Boy to lady: why was uncle lying on you last night?
lady: he was checking my temperature.
Boy: did he get it right? I saw the thermometer leaking

Have u seen the movie Mercury Rising starring uncle Bruce Willis?.actually the film was inspired by the piece u posted above..when the thermometer leaks, the mercury will rise...:D;)

BANDofBRO
15-09-2012, 07:35 PM
All bros,

Appreciated that posted & shared the joke stories recently....damm funny after read...all became " laughing Gor "

Here is my simple FR:
Last week one of the weekday , okt text me again, got new cars arrived...so went to take a look few cars...same venue...opposite KFC there.

PRC type
Skin: fair
Boobs : small type 4/10
Body: small size (petite type)
Face : cute
Bbbj : 6/10
Attitude : quite friendly but had few phone calls coming while screwing, spoilt the mood
Styles: she likes doggy , moaning loudly...don't real or not
Damage :1.80

Extra info, Another car is only 19yrs....too young for me...

she gave me local contact, anyone intested, can pm me.

raj85
16-09-2012, 12:33 AM
hi bandofbro..plz check your pm...today i got 1 damm bad experience....i went to massage nearby tambun...the girl damm hot....never seen such a gorgeous gal in massage centre..but the girl tricked me...after the massage sesion finished ..left another 10 mins for batin..she started do batin for me..she asked me to pay first..okloh...i paid first ...suddenly the clocked ringed..times up..the girl said to me to cum fast fat..i said how can like that...then she said...polis is coomin to raid and ushered me out of room without completing my climaks...when i go down i saw nobody there...holy shit..i'm ain't goin there anymore...fucked up ..:mad:

raj85
16-09-2012, 12:37 AM
pv ..review...

thai
name :fann
Skin: fair malay type
Boobs : small type 4/10
Body: small size (petite type)
Face : cute
Bbbj : 7/10
Attitude : very friendly...never rushed..massage some-more...shy type..
Styles: all position...once i carried her and fucked..looks like she enjoyed it..
Damage :200 tips 20

raj85
16-09-2012, 12:40 AM
goin oversea for 25 days...if can i will update..but sure will be back soon.sure will miss u guys...:(

Scorpioking87
16-09-2012, 12:56 AM
hi bandofbro..plz check your pm...today i got 1 damm bad experience....i went to massage nearby tambun...the girl damm hot....never seen such a gorgeous gal in massage centre..but the girl tricked me...after the massage sesion finished ..left another 10 mins for batin..she started do batin for me..she asked me to pay first..okloh...i paid first ...suddenly the clocked ringed..times up..the girl said to me to cum fast fat..i said how can like that...then she said...polis is coomin to raid and ushered me out of room without completing my climaks...when i go down i saw nobody there...holy shit..i'm ain't goin there anymore...fucked up ..:mad:

Bro,

Pm me name of the MP..I hv a way to get even wit them..how can he play with my brader raj? N what the heck? Pay first to get HJ? Tell her to fly kite bro..

Scorpioking87
16-09-2012, 12:57 AM
goin oversea for 25 days...if can i will update..but sure will be back soon.sure will miss u guys...:(

25 days bro? For work or round the world trip? Nice...

raj85
16-09-2012, 01:13 AM
work bro...maybe last few days of sight seeing...goin jakarta and vietnam..

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Some times,many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!' Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt
married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt. Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them. Yours sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt. .

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:42 AM
A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone
on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker- function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather
coat. It's only £1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if yo

u like it that much.
"WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the
new 2012 models. I saw one I really liked.
"MAN: "How much?
"WOMAN: "£65,000.
"MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.
"WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing. The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking £950,000."
MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer, but just offer
£900,000.
"WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you!
"MAN: "Bye, I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are looking
at him in astonishment.

Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone knows whose phone this is?"

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:44 AM
A young couple were on their way to Vegas to get married. Before getting there, the girl said to the guy that she had a confession to make. The reason that they have not been too intimate is because she is very flat chested.

"If you want to cancel the wedding, then I'll understand," she said. The guy remarked, "I don't mind that you're flat, and sex is not the most important thing in a marriage a
nyway."

Several miles down the road, the guy turned to the girl and said that he also had a confession to make. The reason that they have not been too intimate is because he is just like a baby below the waist. The girl remarked, "I don't mind that like a baby below the
waist, and sex is not the most important thing in a marriage anyway."

And so, the happy couple went on to Vegas and got married. On their wedding night, the girl took off her clothes. True to her word, she is as flat as a washboard. Then, the guy took
off his clothes. After one glance at his naked body, the girl fainted and fell to the floor.

When she regained consciousness, the guy said, "I told you before we got married, so why were you so surprised?"

"You told me it was just like a baby." The guy replied, "It is! 8 pounds and 21 inches long!"

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Apparently the Catholic Church has announced that condoms may now be used in exceptional circumstances.

For example, when a choir boy has diarrhoea.

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:46 AM
I said to my wife, "I'm tired of looking in this mirror and seeing my big beer belly, so I'm going to do something about it."

She replied, "Excellent idea. You're going to start working out at the gym then?"

"Don't be silly. I'm buying a shorter mirror."

jconnor
16-09-2012, 01:46 AM
I went to see the Red Arrows today.

There were gasps of "Ooh" and "Aah" as the crowds watched on in amazement. Near miss after near miss had some people covering their eyes and shaking their heads in disbelief.

It was a good half hour's worth of entertainment, but in the end, my wife finally managed to park the car and we made our way to the air show.

raj85
16-09-2012, 01:50 AM
This couple had been dating for about six months, but the guy had been afraid to make any sexual advances because of his tiny organ.
Finally one night, he gets up his courage, and takes her to a secluded spot in his car.
While they are kissing, he opens his zipper and guides her hand onto his penis.
"No thanks," the girl says. "You know I don't smoke."

raj85
16-09-2012, 01:51 AM
A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.
They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

raj85
16-09-2012, 01:53 AM
1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.

2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.

3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.

4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.

5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?

raj85
16-09-2012, 02:02 AM
After the baby was born, the panicked Japanese father went to see the obstetrician. "Doctor," he said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."
"Nonsense," the doctor said. "Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."
"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "We're pure Asian."
"Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this. How often do you have sex?"
The man seemed ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice a month."
"There you have it!" the doctor said confidently. "It's just rust."

raj85
16-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Two parents take their son on a vacation and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water. The son comes running up to his mom and says "Mommy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!"
The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."
So he goes back to play. Minutes later he runs back and says, "Mommy, I saw men with dingers a lot bigger than Daddy's!"
The mom says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."
So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says, "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got!"

BANDofBRO
16-09-2012, 09:26 AM

Hi bro , already pm u...

Scorpioking87
16-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Wah suddenly so many gems keep popping up in this thread...:D

Futaba
16-09-2012, 11:27 PM

Got gems meh?...where? where?...no c also

Scorpioking87
17-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Got gems meh?...where? where?...no c also

Jokes lah bro...our Master Seng Seng started the ball rolling:D

Scorpioking87
17-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Just a word of caution for u guys here. There is one okt in Penang who has been operating for quite some time now. name is J*^#b..just like the biscuits..price of his stocks are quite pricey.

Since I got some free time during the long weekend, I tot I jz sampled his stocks out. I dun want to go thru the ignominy of putting a shitty FR, but suffice to say it is certainly not a worthwhile session. Tried out a 20 yr old Turk after some clubbing.attractive looking but unfortunately with sagging boobs..supposed to hv an overnight session with her but for the first time, I came across a WL who only services her clients in the night and early morning b4 the sun rises... Have any of you met this werewolf or werewolverine? When I was doing her, she was like moaning n shouting so loudly until the other hotel guests knocked on the door. Told her to zip it even though she was grunting away like Maria sharapova.

Then, the next morning when the sun rose, she said she couldn't hv sex in the morning cos she only has the mood at night..:confused: and to top it off, she said she was exhausted...from a single bonk?? Din know the euro recession cause the European sexual organs to go thru recession as well...

Told the okt off but he asked me to try out another one..I m not going to say how much I paid for werewolf girl but the okt was giving all sorts of excuses like that the girl had to travel to a neighboring country the next day to hv her visa renewed blah blah blah... Problem is why din he say so earlier?? Some more he can proclaim his girls are all tip notch one..haven't we heard this line far too often?

Futaba
17-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Just a word of caution for u guys here. There is one okt in Penang who has been operating for quite some time now. name is J*^#b..just like the biscuits..price of his stocks are quite pricey.

Tats y I never like to go for any agent.
It's not that I got any thing againts them but I've heard & had too many bad experience & dissapointments.
If it's yrself choose or find u'll not feel that coz it's yr own choice but if it's a recomendation or a promo then u'll feel cheated after paying such a pricey & unsatisfactory treatment.

sengseng
17-09-2012, 05:37 PM
It's not that I got any thing againts them but I've heard & had too many bad experience & dissapointments.
If it's yrself choose or find u'll not feel that coz it's yr own choice but if it's a recomendation or a promo then u'll feel cheated after paying such a pricey & unsatisfactory treatment.

You got a GEM, sure can shine life lah. Poor soul like me still need reliable helping hands to find good dishes. KEKEKE.:D

Scorpioking87
17-09-2012, 06:07 PM

Agree with u 100% bro but too bad, we dun hv such place in Penang like ACE where we can take some time to scout for those we feel we can connect with..

sengseng
17-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Agree with u 100% bro but too bad, we dun hv such place in Penang like ACE where we can take some time to scout for those we feel we can connect with..

To connect with Betong, what is the ETD from Penang. :confused::D

jconnor
17-09-2012, 07:48 PM

Sorry, been MIA for quite a while. Bro, you're mistaken. Penang is filled with opportunities for easy fucks but you gotta be a little bold too. Megamall Prai, Summit BM and many areas in Penang are full of chicks - Viets, Myanmar, Laos, Indon, just a matter of sweet talking them and they're yours as FUBU. Alternatively there are many girls who work on Star Cruises, PRC, Hong Kong, Macau, Filipino etc. They usually ronda Penang on their off days or when the ship berths. All ripe for picking bro. Reply more later. Busy with you know who.

Scorpioking87
17-09-2012, 10:19 PM
To connect with Betong, what is the ETD from Penang. :confused::D

ETA from Penang to betong is about one hour to one hour fifteen minutes.. I hv not gone there for few years now but the last I checked, time line is still more or less the same:D

Scorpioking87
17-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry, been MIA for quite a while. Bro, you're mistaken. Penang is filled with opportunities for easy fucks but you gotta be a little bold too. Megamall Prai, Summit BM and many areas in Penang are full of chicks - Viets, Myanmar, Laos, Indon, just a matter of sweet talking them and they're yours as FUBU. Alternatively there are many girls who work on Star Cruises, PRC, Hong Kong, Macau, Filipino etc. They usually ronda Penang on their off days or when the ship berths. All ripe for picking bro. Reply more later. Busy with you know who.

Bro,

Many of us dun possess ur suave or hunting skills with this star cruise gurls.. Maybe u can give some tips on this haha...

As for the easy pick ups or chickadees u mentioned on mainland, perhaps we r playing on a different turf so to speak..in your case, u r the hunter on the prowl for prey.. Lazy bumps like me dun hv the ammo to go around haha..:D

Futaba
17-09-2012, 10:31 PM
You got a GEM, sure can shine life lah. Poor soul like me still need reliable helping hands to find good dishes. KEKEKE.:D

Who says I got a Gem & can shine life?
Me here all alone & not even a candle light...:(

jconnor
17-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Bro,

Many of us dun possess ur suave or hunting skills with this star cruise gurls.. Maybe u can give some tips on this haha...

As for the easy pick ups or chickadees u mentioned on mainland, perhaps we r playing on a different turf so to speak..in your case, u r the hunter on the prowl for prey.. Lazy bumps like me dun hv the ammo to go around haha..:D

Go on the Star Cruise bro. Take the Friday overnight cruise. Get a few contacts, for beginners, stay away from casino staff. Concentrate on bar, karaoke and restaurant girls. All you need to do is engage them in conversation, then ask for Facebook or phone number. Very hard to get them to do anything in the ship itself as they are constantly monitored. Btw, tipping heavily is sure to get you noticed. Time between 2-4am is good to pick up gals as most men will be busy in the casino or fast asleep.

Bro, the only ammo you need is the size of your wallet which I believe will not be a problem for you :-)

Bro, the days of my suave and hunting skills are long gone. Now its even hard to find time to log on here and reply messages. And dont underestimate yourselves guys. Its the law of nature that males are attracted to females. You need to let out the animal in you. LOL. And the older you are, the more desperate the animal in you. BTW, lots of NL Uni gals hang out regularly at Batu Ferringhi. Go for the kill guys.

sengseng
18-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Who says I got a Gem & can shine life?
Me here all alone & not even a candle light...:(

Suey Ger must have some hidden treasure in Penang we do know leh. Maybe like those cuming down from the Cruises leh.:D

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Suey Ger must have some hidden treasure in Penang we do know leh. Maybe like those cuming down from the Cruises leh.:D

Ha ha bro...I oso want to go for star cruise too..may be can bump into bro futaba..the last time I went there, saw many chickadees but could not do anything cos went with family n relatives.. Btw, Master, do we hv a head count on Betong expedition? I understand u ban a certain good looking boy name Shylook cos of his looks? Btw, children under 12 get 50% off normal rates...valid for Malaysia Day month only..:D

blacken
18-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Recently went to the shop lot nearby "wu bai" to buy something.. saw few chinese girl standing right in front of wu bai. Any happening over there?
After looking at it get horny and direct call pv to have a look at the stock but to my dissapointment not really good so just walked off. To those bro who went to ipoh which operate by the same okt i felt the stock there is way much better than pg la..

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Go on the Star Cruise bro. Take the Friday overnight cruise. Get a few contacts, for beginners, stay away from casino staff. Concentrate on bar, karaoke and restaurant girls. All you need to do is engage them in conversation, then ask for Facebook or phone number. Very hard to get them to do anything in the ship itself as they are constantly monitored. Btw, tipping heavily is sure to get you noticed. Time between 2-4am is good to pick up gals as most men will be busy in the casino or fast asleep.

Bro, the only ammo you need is the size of your wallet which I believe will not be a problem for you :-)

Bro, the days of my suave and hunting skills are long gone. Now its even hard to find time to log on here and reply messages. And dont underestimate yourselves guys. Its the law of nature that males are attracted to females. You
need to let out the animal in you. LOL. And the older you are, the more desperate the animal in you. BTW, lots of NL Uni gals hang out regularly at Batu Ferringhi. Go for the kill guys.

Looks like I can't adopt ur modus operandi for cruise chickadees..reason is cos I dun think I hv the chance to go on the hunt there without being spotted by my family or parents' friends...too many familiar faces every time on board..may be time to put on my power rangers mask again..:D

jconnor
18-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Looks like I can't adopt ur modus operandi for cruise chickadees..reason is cos I dun think I hv the chance to go on the hunt there without being spotted by my family or parents' friends...too many familiar faces every time on board..may be time to put on my power rangers mask again..:D

Wah, your family the Heavenly Kings of Gambling ah bro?

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Recently went to the shop lot nearby "wu bai" to buy something.. saw few chinese girl standing right in front of wu bai. Any happening over there?
After looking at it get horny and direct call pv to have a look at the stock but to my dissapointment not really good so just walked off. To those bro who went to ipoh which operate by the same okt i felt the stock there is way much better than pg la..

What to do bro? Penangites considered as second class citizens lor... My prc gal in Ipoh says many of her country ladies dislike cumming in Penang cos they hv to serve many foreigners...wonder why Penang got so many of them? Tourists may be?:D

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Wah, your family the Heavenly Kings of Gambling ah bro?

actually, we got banned from genting highlands cos we kept winning haha...so hv to creep into the cruise ships.. logistically,i think u r much better off than me as you can oso roam more freely than me and pick up the girls during their off days..but if u hv some leads, dun forget to pm ur rather 'malnourished' fren here..after all, in primary school, chickadees was my favourite food n din know KFC existed at time yet.:D

ZachBonano
18-09-2012, 11:39 AM
was in Kedah for a wedding...followed a few cousins up to Siam...was more a fuck trip rather than a night stay.. had this very young petite fair girl...Apparently named Mimie...With RM 250 i got her for the whole day. But of course, being a day trip really didnt get the one whole day sensation...Over all, came back very happy and delighted...and all prepared to be the usher for the wedding..it was more of a bachelor's hour party for a cousin...in the wise word of practice makes perfect, we made him practice so that he could be perfect on the wedding night...

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 02:29 PM
was in Kedah for a wedding...followed a few cousins up to Siam...was more a fuck trip rather than a night stay.. had this very young petite fair girl...Apparently named Mimie...With RM 250 i got her for the whole day. But of course, being a day trip really didnt get the one whole day sensation...Over all, came back very happy and delighted...and all prepared to be the usher for the wedding..it was more of a bachelor's hour party for a cousin...in the wise word of practice makes perfect, we made him practice so that he could be perfect on the wedding night...

i hope ur trip din change his mind about getting married..such things hv known to happen...otherwise, how do we hear of cases where the bride is left at the altar?:D

ZachBonano
18-09-2012, 02:59 PM
i hope ur trip din change his mind about getting married..such things hv known to happen...otherwise, how do we hear of cases where the bride is left at the altar?:D

muahhaahahaha....thankfully, he 'managed' to get married..save with one regret he said " why you guys did not bring me here(thai) earlier before the wedding reception"

but , i guess, both newly weds had lots of fun as they missed the morning family breakfast and joined us much much later for a tea reception..

ZachBonano
18-09-2012, 03:05 PM
read a few good post on the Dorsett hotel...if there more posts on it, i might give it a try...

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 04:11 PM
muahhaahahaha....thankfully, he 'managed' to get married..save with one regret he said " why you guys did not bring me here(thai) earlier before the wedding reception"

but , i guess, both newly weds had lots of fun as they missed the morning family breakfast and joined us much much later for a tea reception..

the newly weds did not join u for breakfast cos they were busy counting their ang pows from guests...what were u thinking hah bro??:D

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 04:13 PM
read a few good post on the Dorsett hotel...if there more posts on it, i might give it a try...

U mean Casino Royale Hotel? ya...another port for us to explore...

ZachBonano
18-09-2012, 04:35 PM
the newly weds did not join u for breakfast cos they were busy counting their ang pows from guests...what were u thinking hah bro??:D

no woorrrr...all the ang pow the parents keep wan...and I was the trustee who kept the angpow in the hotel's safe..maybe they tired leii...entertaining the guests, the annoying cousins...

ZachBonano
18-09-2012, 04:36 PM
U mean Casino Royale Hotel? ya...another port for us to explore...

casino royale seems very interesting..might just have a short exploration there..this without the MIB and the long hair n beard.

Scorpioking87
18-09-2012, 05:21 PM
casino royale seems very interesting..might just have a short exploration there..this without the MIB and the long hair n beard.

Go in looking like Daniel Craig n i assure u that u will get free sessions and the girl will pay their okt to hv a session with u..apa macam bro?? can find aston martin to use for a few hours or not?

jconnor
19-09-2012, 09:26 AM
What to do bro? Penangites considered as second class citizens lor... My prc gal in Ipoh says many of her country ladies dislike cumming in Penang cos they hv to serve many foreigners...wonder why Penang got so many of them? Tourists may be?:D

Everyone in Penang got money to cheong ma, unlike Ipoh. There the labourers and foreign workers go for the cheap fuck shops. Here in Penang everyone can afford 180 bucks for a session.

Scorpioking87
19-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Everyone in Penang got money to cheong ma, unlike Ipoh. There the labourers and foreign workers go for the cheap fuck shops. Here in Penang everyone can afford 180 bucks for a session.

Come to think of it, tat might be true after all..I m sure over there, there is also a fair share of foreigners...

ZachBonano
19-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Since I got some free time during the long weekend, I tot I jz sampled his stocks out. I dun want to go thru the ignominy of putting a shitty FR, but suffice to say it is certainly not a worthwhile session. Tried out a 20 yr old Turk after some clubbing.attractive looking but unfortunately with sagging boobs..supposed to hv an overnight session with her but for the first time, I came across a WL who only services her clients in the night and early morning b4 the sun rises... Have any of you met this werewolf or werewolverine? When I was doing her, she was like moaning n shouting so loudly until the other hotel guests knocked on the door. Told her to zip it even though she was grunting away like Maria sharapova.

Then, the next morning when the sun rose, she said she couldn't hv sex in the morning cos she only has the mood at night..:confused: and to top it off, she said she was exhausted...from a single bonk?? Din know the euro recession cause the European sexual organs to go thru recession as well...

Told the okt off but he asked me to try out another one..I m not going to say how much I paid for werewolf girl but the okt was giving all sorts of excuses like that the girl had to travel to a neighboring country the next day to hv her visa renewed blah blah blah... Problem is why din he say so earlier?? Some more he can proclaim his girls are all tip notch one..haven't we heard this line far too often?

My goodness...That is bad...thanks for heads up brother...hope in future there will be better girls out there with good services..

ZachBonano
19-09-2012, 11:23 AM

Might take the advice and take up the cruise..but must go wit a few buddies. then, can station one at the karaoke , and the restaurant...collective hunting

blacken
19-09-2012, 02:56 PM

Just saw the advertise site, looks like the stock at ipoh is getting better and better compare to penang. make me dun feel like visiting the 1 in penang.. :mad: felt like not worth it..

BANDofBRO
19-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Come to think of it, tat might be true after all..I m sure over there, there is also a fair share of foreigners...

Has anyone explored gurney suite spa recently?

Scorpioking87
19-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Has anyone explored gurney suite spa recently?

Bro,

Maybe u can check it out for us n give intel report to us?I believe it provides the usual services but not the whole package deal..like pearlview HC n sunway...:D

BANDofBRO
19-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Bro,

Maybe u can check it out for us n give intel report to us?I believe it provides the usual services but not the whole package deal..like pearlview HC n sunway...:D

i went to g**ney spa last weekend. Walked in to the front desk, a young receptionist served me. Looked at the package menu. Wow... Just known tht they already changed new management, all spa prices increased. Last time I took 2 sessions cost me RM135. Now increased RM165....WTF!!! No choice...think to have relax spa massage, so took the 1.5hrs. Escorted me into the individual room. After 5 mins, the massage lady came in. As usual , cleaned the foot and toes. Then asked me to take off all clothes, and lying down on bed. She covered my body with towel. Oil massage started. Skills not so bad. Especially at the legs between hip. Think she purposely wants to make u feel comfortable at that region . Little bro cannot tahan already , stood up firmly. I still pretend sleeping. She saw it When asked me to turn my body at front. Then she asked me her skill nice or not....I said not bad, but need improved...she said still have times 30mins , she told me got provided special service to make it more comfortable...i asked her what special service u provided? She said masturbation for 50. I said not interested. She then asked me what service I want? I said full service one...she said seldom do the full, unless regular customer. So I said never mind . Forget about it. She quickly told me full service 150. Asked still want or not? Wat lau, little bro is getting hot that time...so let's roll it....she locked the door 1st, showtime started, we were getting into the bath tub, she used her naked body to rub my body...whole body felt like sexy massage. She covered me the CD, actions started .....standard position to pump her, doggy style at the final round b4 released , felt her hole quite tight......finally ..bullets unloaded...After finished, she showered me again to clean the body.

Product spefication :
Name : zoel
Body : small type. 6/10
Boobs : 32C (considered normal type)
Bbbj : 7/10
Skills : normal
Attitude : not bad
Damage : Spa 165 + 150 = 315 (damm expensive !!!)

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Bro Band,

Memang expensive pun...looks like the ML now all desperate...:D.. Still it was a good field report u gave us there..keep up the good work bro..:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Might take the advice and take up the cruise..but must go wit a few buddies. then, can station one at the karaoke , and the restaurant...collective hunting

Count me in bro.. I jaga the karaoke for u..haha.. Call me if u need additional jaga on ur cruise..:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Just saw the advertise site, looks like the stock at ipoh is getting better and better compare to penang. make me dun feel like visiting the 1 in penang.. :mad: felt like not worth it..

Ya bro.. Looks like Penang stocks r going down quality wise..I told the okt that but he said my taste gone up, not his gurls quality gone down...hopefully he takes note of this..

BANDofBRO
20-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Bro Band,

Memang expensive pun...looks like the ML now all desperate...:D.. Still it was a good field report u gave us there..keep up the good work bro..:D

Ya lor, very expensive....damage 360 can play three some with 2 PRC liao....the i think the ML wants to attract regular customer with their 'good service'. They will have big commission if hit the quota (RM15,000) at the end of every month.

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Ya lor, very expensive....damage 360 can play three some with 2 PRC liao....the i think the ML wants to attract regular customer with their 'good service'. They will have big commission if hit the quota (RM15,000) at the end of every month.

15k? Like tat I oso want to work like her...may be service those Mak Datins...sure get good tips one...apa macam?:D

jconnor
20-09-2012, 09:39 AM

A new diamond mine was discovered in Penang bro. Probably the reason why new gems in the market :-)

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Count me in bro.. I jaga the karaoke for u..haha.. Call me if u need additional jaga on ur cruise..:D

Sure brooo....will get a few of my buddies to confirm the trip..being single i shouldnt have the prob..but the rest of the guys have gf..and yes, they r afraid of their 'spouse'...GF says A means A liao...so if i can get them to discreetly g with me, i will PM u....then we jaga more more spots..

jconnor
20-09-2012, 09:53 AM

Hope the werewolf didnt bite you bro, or you'll turn into one too. Any tendencies to howl in the middle of the night so far? My sympathies on the service you received though bro.

jconnor
20-09-2012, 10:05 AM
actually, we got banned from genting highlands cos we kept winning haha...so hv to creep into the cruise ships.. logistically,i think u r much better off than me as you can oso roam more freely than me and pick up the girls during their off days..but if u hv some leads, dun forget to pm ur rather 'malnourished' fren here..after all, in primary school, chickadees was my favourite food n din know KFC existed at time yet.:D

I can recommend one Filipino chick bro. She is usually stationed at the check in entrance in the evening and at night she moves to the money changer/cashier office near the souvenir shop. She's slim, tall and wild in bed. Have spotted her a few times around in Penang especially at First Avenue.

jconnor
20-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Sure brooo....will get a few of my buddies to confirm the trip..being single i shouldnt have the prob..but the rest of the guys have gf..and yes, they r afraid of their 'spouse'...GF says A means A liao...so if i can get them to discreetly g with me, i will PM u....then we jaga more more spots..

Hey guys, dont you know that the most effective predators hunt alone? Go in a group of 2 or 3 max, but hunt alone. Damn all the good memories, now scared to go on the cruise with my wife cos I'm sure we'll bump into my previous chicks. Then the hunter will become the hunted.

jconnor
20-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Did you go up to Haatyai or only Danok bro? A number of my clients in Kedah go up to Danok a couple of times a week. Crazy buggers. All with border pass as their wives will kill them if they see the chops on their passports.

jconnor
20-09-2012, 11:19 AM

Dossett? Its Royal now right bro?

jconnor
20-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Go in looking like Daniel Craig n i assure u that u will get free sessions and the girl will pay their okt to hv a session with u..apa macam bro?? can find aston martin to use for a few hours or not?

Come to think of it, I've seen many Ferraris and Lambos in Penang but never an Aston Martin.

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Come to think of it, I've seen many Ferraris and Lambos in Penang but never an Aston Martin.

I believe I saw one...the driver is a senior practitioner..old fellow.he goes around with the quote " I am 78, look like 65, and fuck like a 25...and the trick is two half boil eggs and one stout before every shot"....

Yup, the hotel is royale now..havent seen nor tested the stock though..

I went up only to Danok...as an illegal immigrant..cousins are kedahan and are frequent goers.So the immigration did not checked me out.
I heard Hatyai is better..might take a trip there one day and will seek ur advice as where to go...

Come to think of it, i believe it is true, better go in a group but hunt alone..

I dont suggest u take a cruise on tt ship...pretty sure u will be hunted. That wud also mean, u must be a king@top star on that ship then

jconnor
20-09-2012, 03:14 PM
I believe I saw one...the driver is a senior practitioner..old fellow.he goes around with the quote " I am 78, look like 65, and fuck like a 25...and the trick is two half boil eggs and one stout before every shot"....

I went up only to Danok...as an illegal immigrant..cousins are kedahan and are frequent goers.So the immigration did not checked me out.
I heard Hatyai is better..might take a trip there one day and will seek ur advice as where to go...

Come to think of it, i believe it is true, better go in a group but hunt alone..

I dont suggest u take a cruise on tt ship...pretty sure u will be hunted. That wud also mean, u must be a king@top star on that ship then

The old codger should be Joe right? Vintage Aston Martin and he's got a few more vintage cars.

Its pretty easy to slip in and out of the border especially if you are a Kedahan or if you know the right people. Taxi drivers are especially very resourceful. Careful though as if the immigration rats are in a bad mood, they can screw you up big time. I cant be much help in Haatyai though, my old haunts were Penang and KL.

Nolah bro, am not a heavy gambler. Just play for fun mostly. Some of my clients are very heavy players, I just follow them and watch them throw away a fortune. If you're the type that regularly loses up to 6 figures, they'll even send a chopper for you to pick you up and take you to the ship. Bro, I can handle being hunted down but my missus will probably put a bullet between my eyes. She's that good a shot.

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 03:46 PM
The old codger should be Joe right? Vintage Aston Martin and he's got a few more vintage cars.

Its pretty easy to slip in and out of the border especially if you are a Kedahan or if you know the right people. Taxi drivers are especially very resourceful. Careful though as if the immigration rats are in a bad mood, they can screw you up big time. I cant be much help in Haatyai though, my old haunts were Penang and KL.

Nolah bro, am not a heavy gambler. Just play for fun mostly. Some of my clients are very heavy players, I just follow them and watch them throw away a fortune. If you're the type that regularly loses up to 6 figures, they'll even send a chopper for you to pick you up and take you to the ship. Bro, I can handle being hunted down but my missus will probably put a bullet between my eyes. She's that good a shot.

i see...I'm not gambler at all..not that dun like gambling, is just i know i will loose a fortune if i do gamble..

hahah...my goodness, dangerous lady there...

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Hope the werewolf didnt bite you bro, or you'll turn into one too. Any tendencies to howl in the middle of the night so far? My sympathies on the service you received though bro.

So far have not found myself howling in the middle of the night... sound of "eek ok eek ok eek ok" got lah when servicing my ladies... :D

jconnor
20-09-2012, 04:19 PM
i see...I'm not gambler at all..not that dun like gambling, is just i know i will loose a fortune if i do gamble..

hahah...my goodness, dangerous lady there...

I couldnt agree more with you bro. I've watched people throw away a fortune in a matter of minutes. Might as well throw it into the sea if you ask me. Maybe you should get lessons from our Gambler King - bro Scorpioking.

Nah, she's very mild mannered and sweet actually. I wanted to get her membership at the Penang Rifle Club as a birthday present, but I cant as she's a foreigner and has only been here for a short period of time. You got any contacts there bro?

jconnor
20-09-2012, 04:22 PM
So far have not found myself howling in the middle of the night... sound of "eek ok eek ok eek ok" got lah when servicing my ladies... :D

WTF bro? You need some lubrication I guess. LOL.

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I can recommend one Filipino chick bro. She is usually stationed at the check in entrance in the evening and at night she moves to the money changer/cashier office near the souvenir shop. She's slim, tall and wild in bed. Have spotted her a few times around in Penang especially at First Avenue.

KACHING!!... in that case, my jaga spot will be the money changer/cashier area..will go and see my favourite money changer in prai n ask him to change all sorts of currencies in little denominations so that i can spend the whole night with the gal exchanging currencies...apa macam bro??

Bro Zach, I m gonna let u cover first base, means u get to choose ur spot first... the other jagas will have to go la la li la tam plong to determine the next following spots..

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Did you go up to Haatyai or only Danok bro? A number of my clients in Kedah go up to Danok a couple of times a week. Crazy buggers. All with border pass as their wives will kill them if they see the chops on their passports.

that's a joke i hear that you can make your border pass when u r in the BORDERS bookstore...just quote the password "Danok"...and of course, my nick too..:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:27 PM

Hv u been to Jalan Aston Bukit Mertajam? u can find lots of Aston Martins there...:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:33 PM

I never believe some one who goes on trumpeting his fucking skills particularly this senior prac... actually i think he got it wrong... looking back, i realised that at 25, i was sexually quite active but could not last each session..now while approaching 40s, i realised that the lasting power is much more... as they say, with great powers, comes great responsibilities, and with great cheong experiences, comes great endurances..:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:34 PM

Dun forget Betong too, which is far more accessible n nearer for Penangites...

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:35 PM

the hunter becomes the hunted...this is like a page from National Geographic..

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:37 PM
WTF bro? You need some lubrication I guess. LOL.

that's the bed making the noise lah bro....lost in translation i guess:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 04:40 PM
I couldnt agree more with you bro. I've watched people throw away a fortune in a matter of minutes. Might as well throw it into the sea if you ask me. Maybe you should get lessons from our Gambler King - bro Scorpioking.

Nah, she's very mild mannered and sweet actually. I wanted to get her membership at the Penang Rifle Club as a birthday present, but I cant as she's a foreigner and has only been here for a short period of time. You got any contacts there bro?

Bro,

My sources say that if u want to be a member of the Penang Rifle Club, u need to go to Chinese Embassy first. Why u may ask?

Penang=P
Rifle =R
Club =C

Need i say more?:D

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 05:19 PM

I do not have personal contact there..but my ex boss is a member..perhaps i might ask him n see...no promises but will do my very best...

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 05:21 PM
KACHING!!... in that case, my jaga spot will be the money changer/cashier area..will go and see my favourite money changer in prai n ask him to change all sorts of currencies in little denominations so that i can spend the whole night with the gal exchanging currencies...apa macam bro??

Bro Zach, I m gonna let u cover first base, means u get to choose ur spot first... the other jagas will have to go la la li la tam plong to determine the next following spots..

mana boleh...u taiko and king there...will let the king do the honour first..well, since u have family friend and ppl who knows u there, we do hunting together..so should ppl catch u just tell them, not me, is my friend here doing the hunting...

ZachBonano
20-09-2012, 05:25 PM

wow...tt must be really really energetic...one good push there...

BarneyRoss
20-09-2012, 06:13 PM
What's up guys...back from my short trip to bangkok..can't post my FRs there in this Penang thread right?

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 06:20 PM
mana boleh...u taiko and king there...will let the king do the honour first..well, since u have family friend and ppl who knows u there, we do hunting together..so should ppl catch u just tell them, not me, is my friend here doing the hunting...

Wah bro...u r willing to take one for the team hah? Ini macam baru geng...:D

Scorpioking87
20-09-2012, 06:22 PM
What's up guys...back from my short trip to bangkok..can't post my FRs there in this Penang thread right?

Welcome home bro... Finished shooting Expendables 3 oredi?:D

BANDofBRO
21-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Dun forget Betong too, which is far more accessible n nearer for Penangites...

Betong is good place to explore too....had been there last few year, drove kulim highway and baling around 1.5hours from pg. stayed Merlin hotel....yes, bro scorpioking...it 's quite nearer for penangites...

jconnor
21-09-2012, 09:43 AM
that's a joke i hear that you can make your border pass when u r in the BORDERS bookstore...just quote the password "Danok"...and of course, my nick too..:D

Bro, you've definitely lost it. I would recommend you go for treatment immediately to either Pearl View, Merchant, Red Rock or Royal. Get an overnight session, you should be alright then.

Hv u been to Jalan Aston Bukit Mertajam? u can find lots of Aston Martins there...:D

You seem to know your way around bro. Moonlighting as a taxi driver occasionally?

jconnor
21-09-2012, 10:25 AM
I never believe some one who goes on trumpeting his fucking skills particularly this senior prac... actually i think he got it wrong... looking back, i realised that at 25, i was sexually quite active but could not last each session..now while approaching 40s, i realised that the lasting power is much more... as they say, with great powers, comes great responsibilities, and with great cheong experiences, comes great endurances..:D

Hey old man, dont go suffer a heart attack in the midst of your pleasure time k. Then the obituary will read, 'Mr Scorpioking passed away happily at...' LOL.

A friend once raised this probable situation. Many old men like bro scorpioking here :-) take Viagra to enable them to have an erection before sex. What if the guy suffers a heart attack and dies during sex while he is having a massive erection? Then his body goes stiff, leaving him standing at attention. Imagine the funeral with him lying in the coffin with a huge tent in his pants. Very interesting if you ask me.

jconnor
21-09-2012, 10:28 AM

Lucky bro. I had visions of bumble bee making out with all those sounds. Lol.

jconnor
21-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Bro,

My sources say that if u want to be a member of the Penang Rifle Club, u need to go to Chinese Embassy first. Why u may ask?

Penang=P
Rifle =R
Club =C

Need i say more?:D

I think I've screwed enough PRCs to last a lifetime bro.

jconnor
21-09-2012, 10:52 AM
I do not have personal contact there..but my ex boss is a member..perhaps i might ask him n see...no promises but will do my very best...

Hey, thanks bro. I really appreciate it. Hope got some lubang to work it out as she really enjoys this hobby of hers. We are actually going for one session in Bangkok this afternoon.

Nigel
21-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Betong is good place to explore too....had been there last few year, drove kulim highway and baling around 1.5hours from pg. stayed Merlin hotel....yes, bro scorpioking...it 's quite nearer for penangites...

AHHH Betong...there were 3 ruskies there plying at merlin hotel and the adjacent disco....

Scorpioking87
21-09-2012, 11:34 AM

Perhaps it's time for all of us to rekindle our sweet and fond memories of Betong..anyone interested?

Scorpioking87
21-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Bro, you've definitely lost it. I would recommend you go for treatment immediately to either Pearl View, Merchant, Red Rock or Royal. Get an overnight session, you should be alright then.

You seem to know your way around bro. Moonlighting as a taxi driver occasionally?

Hey brader,

Gua tak da pi itu tempat banyak lama lah..gua dengar ada rakaman cctv...gua sudah takut lah..

when the economy is down, one has to survive...btw, i oso can improve my driving skills mah...:D

jconnor
21-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Hey brader,

Gua tak da pi itu tempat banyak lama lah..gua dengar ada rakaman cctv...gua sudah takut lah..

when the economy is down, one has to survive...btw, i oso can improve my driving skills mah...:D

What is there to be afraid bro? Noone is gonna be interested in a video of you screwing a girl. Its common knowledge that lawyers love to screw people, so they're not gonna be surprised by your video bro. He he.

Does your taxi use the meter or not bro? Own permit or renting from others?

Scorpioking87
21-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Hey old man, dont go suffer a heart attack in the midst of your pleasure time k. Then the obituary will read, 'Mr Scorpioking passed away happily at...' LOL.

A friend once raised this probable situation. Many old men like bro scorpioking here :-) take Viagra to enable them to have an erection before sex. What if the guy suffers a heart attack and dies during sex while he is having a massive erection? Then his body goes stiff, leaving him standing at attention. Imagine the funeral with him lying in the coffin with a huge tent in his pants. Very interesting if you ask me.

Haiyo bro..itu Viagra punya barang, gua tak da pakai lah... so far, i use organic stuff only... yes, my own torchlight with two batteries...no need other pills or stuff like tat..

Btw, this is the year 2012..so everybody better get ready for the end of the world..:D

ZachBonano
21-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey, thanks bro. I really appreciate it. Hope got some lubang to work it out as she really enjoys this hobby of hers. We are actually going for one session in Bangkok this afternoon.

woww...tt is cool

jconnor
21-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Haiyo bro..itu Viagra punya barang, gua tak da pakai lah... so far, i use organic stuff only... yes, my own torchlight with two batteries...no need other pills or stuff like tat..

Btw, this is the year 2012..so everybody better get ready for the end of the world..:D

Bro, the world will only end if Liverpool win the Premier League. As we can safely say that it wont be happening anytime soon, I guess we are all safe for now.

Torchlight with two batteries ya. Hmmm. But the heavy duty torchlights use four batteries bro? How then?

ZachBonano
21-09-2012, 12:32 PM

i've heard about this gel..Jantan Gel (organic it seems) is the name..apply a small tiny drop on one's torchlight and u wont be able to cum for quite a long time...but you still have an erection though..similar to Gambir Sarawak...

I have yet to use it..but afraid lei, later kena masuk hospital for ED...

jconnor
21-09-2012, 12:33 PM
woww...tt is cool

I cant agree more bro. Nothing beats watching a girl with a gun in her hands.

Scorpioking87
21-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Bro, the world will only end if Liverpool win the Premier League. As we can safely say that it wont be happening anytime soon, I guess we are all safe for now.

Torchlight with two batteries ya. Hmmm. But the heavy duty torchlights use four batteries bro? How then?

yah la bro..tis weekend is the BIG one...as a liverpool fan, i can't afford to say anything good abt the team now..i jz hope they give a good account of themselves..and btw, the season ends next year..so the 2012 end of the year thing is still ON!

I dun use heavy duty batteries..cos i use the Energizer..small but compact!

jconnor
21-09-2012, 12:40 PM
i've heard about this gel..Jantan Gel (organic it seems) is the name..apply a small tiny drop on one's torchlight and u wont be able to cum for quite a long time...but you still have an erection though..similar to Gambir Sarawak...

I have yet to use it..but afraid lei, later kena masuk hospital for ED...

Scary bro. Best to stay away from such things. Better to practice till you perfect the art of holding back. Dont buta-buta mati pucuk.

ZachBonano
21-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Scary bro. Best to stay away from such things. Better to practice till you perfect the art of holding back. Dont buta-buta mati pucuk.

True enough...hahha...tt is what i'm afraid...chows for the moment..need to go for friday prayers...read your inbox on the Penang Rifle's CLub..soory brother...cant help u much on that...

jconnor
21-09-2012, 12:51 PM
yah la bro..tis weekend is the BIG one...as a liverpool fan, i can't afford to say anything good abt the team now..i jz hope they give a good account of themselves..and btw, the season ends next year..so the 2012 end of the year thing is still ON!

I dun use heavy duty batteries..cos i use the Energizer..small but compact!

Bro, Energizer batteries can run out fast. What happens then?

What big one you talking about bro? For us Red Devils, its a game against a relegation threatened team only. Routine three points.

KatoeyLover69
21-09-2012, 12:58 PM

Report from The New Paper (Singapore) dated 18 September 2012 :-

S'porean, 50, dies in Batam

A Singaporean man died in Batam on Sunday morning after taking a woman back to his hotel room.

Mr Lee Chin Chuan, 50, who had rented a room at the Newton Hotel and Spa on the Indonesian island is said to have downed two cans of beer shortly before his death.

Speaking to The New Paper yesterday, head of the Lubuk Baja police station in Nagoya, First Police Inspector Hendrianto said that Mr Lee then went into convulsions and was sent to the nearby Budi Kemuliaan hospital.

Mr Lee was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital at around 2am.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

REMARKS : I heard that he took Viagra before drinking the 2 cans of beer