PDA

View Full Version : Which part of a gal or what kind of gal turns u on?

shadowlunar04
19-01-2005, 12:37 AM
As above. Me kicked off first. As my job customer is located in Tuas, so naturally, Jurong Point is a place which I frequent most. Quite a lot of time, I would see some gals (even married ones) wearing tight shorts. It's always the legs that turns me on. Some of them really know how to show off their assets.
And Jurong Point and the interchange have never failed me from such views. Especially, some of them will rest their legs on the railings while waiting for the buses. If you walking by or alighting from the bus, sometimes, you will see zaogeng.

Tai_zi21
19-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Hi Bro shadowlunar04
Mi also live near jurong pt leh! i agree with u lar and the crowd there is so many lor esp on weekends! machaim like orchard rd like that! Haha Maybe can go bio together? Haha :D

dionysusex
19-01-2005, 01:51 AM
I'm a boobs person.

No, bigger doesn't always = better.

Must be proportionately big and firm. the state of disrepair/neglect actually go some ways in telling you what kind of gal those yummy globes are grown on.

Where to look? Almost all gals' favourite haunt --- shoe shops!!! :D

jackylee
19-01-2005, 02:32 AM
gals wearin spag tops.. tubes etc.. slim.. boobs not big

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2005, 02:40 AM
Hi Bro shadowlunar04
Mi also live near jurong pt leh! i agree with u lar and the crowd there is so many lor esp on weekends! machaim like orchard rd like that! Haha Maybe can go bio together? Haha :D

Now we have 3pax near Jurong pt!

Bangkok Master
19-01-2005, 02:42 AM
For me definately babes with tight outfit, like tight tang top with tight miniskirts. Like the Thai universities students in Bangkok, unforunately there are no sights of these scenario in S'pore. But when I was in S'pore I love watching babes in +Borders Books Store+ cos sometimes you get to watch *zao geng* while trying to flip through your book!

I also have a fetish on decent girls who wore spectacles.....u can have sex with 2 different girls cos when she remove her spects, the face change to another person so it's like buy 1 get 1 free! hehe

sexlover
19-01-2005, 03:29 AM
I'm a boobs person.

No, bigger doesn't always = better.

Must be proportionately big and firm. the state of disrepair/neglect actually go some ways in telling you what kind of gal those yummy globes are grown on.

Where to look? Almost all gals' favourite haunt --- shoe shops!!! :D

Just wondering,,, errrrrrrrr will u get turn on when u see a cow??? kekeke just kidding :D

Me personally like to see a tight round ass,,, will be better if they have tatoo at the back (right on top of her ass),,,,, see liao sure marikita

machoman
19-01-2005, 04:27 AM
As above. Me kicked off first....Quite a lot of time, I would see some gals (even married ones) wearing tight shorts. It's always the legs that turns me on. Some of them really know how to show off their assets.

Me always look at the face.. the eyes, nose and mouth, then eyes slowly move down on the breasts,the waist, then the hips , the legs and lastly, the feet.
Methology: me focus on the face and analyze the data input...all the different facial features and body parts... size, height,curves etc. most important is face and whether body proportionate... average size and height is acceptable to me.

Conclsion: face and personality factors appeals most to me. :cool:

Tai_zi21
19-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Now we have 3pax near Jurong pt!

Gd Gd lidat free can come out for kopi liao!!! Haha :D

hAvAnAs
19-01-2005, 05:23 AM
i'll be honest... the first thing that catches my eye to a girl is her boobs... big boobs always catch my eyes.. after that, i will look at the face (eyes first, followed by nose and mouth)

then hair length, butt and then legs... :D

shadowlunar04
19-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Gd Gd lidat free can come out for kopi liao!!! Haha :D

Actually, me and my friends used to challenge one another. 3 of my friends will take photos on zaogeng or upskirts around jurong pt using their hps. Me will be the neutral party and judge who have the most juiciest photo. Loser will get treat in Swensen. You'll be amazed the type of photos they can get.

But, alas, have to stop the fun because one of my friends almost kanna caught. Luckily, he's able to run away. From that day onwards, he seldom go there anymore.

Anyway, lotz of potential targets over there. See until concuss. Once in a while, if I feel like eating "ice cream", I will hang around there for a while. :D

medicheng
19-01-2005, 08:57 AM
i am more of a leg man.... hmmmmmm girls in JC uniform never fail to attract my attention.... i like girls in demin mini skirt also... :X

then hor legs are sexy coz when they wrap your wrist while bonking.... u can think and think how nice if the legs i saw now wrap my wrist.... keke....

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
19-01-2005, 12:54 PM
da ASS!!!!!! nothing else matters :D

l3atu
19-01-2005, 01:10 PM
I feel very lucky that I stay in Jurong and work in Tuas...every morning while waiting for my bus at Boonlay interchange, can see a lot of students, Malaysian gals show 'half ball'...I prefer to stand rather than sit in the bus coz most of the time, the passengers on the buses are sleeping and I can peep to my hearts content. :D

cheongkid
19-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Nice view at Pasir Ris White Sands Shopping Centre. Also, while waiting for my company bus, can see lots of SYTs wearing spaghetti tops and hot pants alighting/boarding the shuttle bus to Downtown East and chalets. What better than a hot cuppa for breakfast at the interchange cafeteria and looking at those chio students queuing up for bus 15 to TP?

waypastprime
19-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Jurong Point got meh? :confused:

Are u guys talking about those students? Or working personnel? :confused:

l3atu
19-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Jurong Point got meh?

Are u guys talking about those students? Or working personnel? :confused:

Both lar. Every morning take bus sure can see. :D

medicheng
19-01-2005, 04:10 PM
think Hougang best... take bus 74 every morning... can see my favourite JC girls going to school... yummy...

lawry
19-01-2005, 04:21 PM
last time.. bedok best.. take bus 9.. the tpjc gals basically rub their butt onto ur dick.. si beh siong!!!

take bus 31/41..etc rub dick onto TJC/VJC gals butt.. where to find.. 3 JC gals at one spot..

Amx 10
19-01-2005, 04:59 PM
The best part of the gal dat can turn me on is their tits. Simply love to see dat... keke

my type of gal will be those office girls going to work. Morning damm shiok when you take the train from AMK to Raffles place. Simply wonderful. :p

asdfghjkl
19-01-2005, 05:12 PM
think Hougang best... take bus 74 every morning... can see my favourite JC girls going to school... yummy...

74 where JC ah? erm.. now RJ moves already.. which bus most suitable to bio them one? :p

lawry
19-01-2005, 05:14 PM
74 where JC ah? erm.. now RJ moves already.. which bus most suitable to bio them one? :p
U give me back fann wong.. i tell u which bus... :p

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
19-01-2005, 05:16 PM
last time.. bedok best.. take bus 9.. the tpjc gals basically rub their butt onto ur dick.. si beh siong!!!

take bus 31/41..etc rub dick onto TJC/VJC gals butt.. where to find.. 3 JC gals at one spot..

Chi Ko Pek ah!!!!!!! run liao!!!

lawry
19-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Chi Ko Pek ah!!!!!!! run liao!!!
birds of the same feather?? :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
19-01-2005, 05:25 PM
birds of the same feather?? :)

yes , yes , yes.....I miss taking the bus..nextime jio me lah...me and u take the same bus & rock and roll with those young JC girls. :D

euks
19-01-2005, 05:41 PM
I like girls with nice and define neckline/collar bone
breast bigger than B is a turn off for me.

lawry
19-01-2005, 05:42 PM
yes , yes , yes.....I miss taking the bus..nextime jio me lah...me and u take the same bus & rock and roll with those young JC girls. :D
one ti ko face.. easy to hid.. but two ti ko face.. abit hard leh brudder... :)

MamboKing
20-01-2005, 03:33 AM
I admit also lah... I ti ko face, since kid, relatives alredi call me dat...heh :p

CumInstructor
20-01-2005, 03:53 AM
well...i'll go for the legs first~

i have a fetish for long legged blonde...er....black lass :D

like the hong #### actress who acted in "A Date With The Vampire"...who has a mole near her lips.....

ooooooo heavenly

watmidoin
20-01-2005, 04:02 AM
a nice perky butt shiok shiok. especially if wear tight jeans can see the shape of the butt. lots of prc (those in ur neighbourhd) this pattern. buay tahan. always fantasize bonk those gers doggy. the butt...... wah...... butt...... definitely butt... ehheheheh...... butthead.

medicheng
20-01-2005, 08:28 AM
74 where JC ah? erm.. now RJ moves already.. which bus most suitable to bio them one? :p74 can see Anderson, National, Hwa Chong and St andrew..... RJ is at bishan.....

medicheng
20-01-2005, 08:29 AM

bus 55 towards marine parade is also not a bad choice for vjc girls...

medicheng
20-01-2005, 08:31 AM
well...i'll go for the legs first~

i have a fetish for long legged blonde...er....black lass :D

like the hong #### actress who acted in "A Date With The Vampire"...who has a mole near her lips.....

ooooooo heavenly
wooooo that girl chio...

http://www.spcnet.tv/atv/vampire/vampire01.jpg

call joey meng.....

Easydeals
20-01-2005, 02:24 PM
I prefer the butts...makes me think of doggying with the chicks when I see chicks with nice butts. Round firm butts is a must for me...

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:29 PM
snip!!

I also have a fetish on decent girls who wore spectacles.....u can have sex with 2 different girls cos when she remove her spects, the face change to another person so it's like buy 1 get 1 free! hehe

aiyah pls think out of the box la bro... u buy a pair of spectacles (with no power one la) then if u bonk a girl who don't wear specs, halfway thru u can whip out the specs and ask her to wear what... oso same like buy 1 get 1 freeeeee.... haaaaaizzzzzz !!!!

weakpig
20-01-2005, 04:31 PM
if given a choice, i want somebody to invent a breasts body with a nice ass, nice vagina and long slender legs. No need body, no need hands and a head.
Just breasts, butt, vagina and legs.
That is my ideal sex machine.

sdfr
20-01-2005, 04:37 PM
if given a choice, i want somebody to invent a breasts body with a nice ass, nice vagina and long slender legs. No need body, no need hands and a head.

how will the breasts attach to the butt, vagina and legs without the body? hmmmmm

l3atu
20-01-2005, 04:55 PM

Go buy the toys at any sex toy shops. They have plenty for you to choose. :D

l3atu
20-01-2005, 04:56 PM
how will the breasts attach to the butt, vagina and legs without the body? hmmmmm

Aiyah, can attach to his own body mah... :eek: :p

ken_v2
20-01-2005, 04:57 PM
definitely a nice butt for me :D

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:18 PM
fine 2 c so many arse lovers like mi.. keep it up~!

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:28 PM

ok...

a)super nice perky swing butt but cup A..

b)super nice (powerdery white flawless) curvy perky (small pink nipples) cup C/D breast but little butt..

who u take?

medicheng
20-01-2005, 05:30 PM
haha i think i dun wan a alien to make love with... just throw me a JC girl can liao...

sexlover
20-01-2005, 06:32 PM

Wah lau,,,,, no wonder when I am playing pool, u come and see, kekeke :D

ne iihcomik
20-01-2005, 08:26 PM
In order of preference.....

1) Super long legs that don't seem to end, but actually do....in nice perky butt.

2) G-string peeking out near the waist, with a tattoo to amplify the effect

3) See-thru blouses with swinging melons....

Oooohhh....

Fav lookout area? Still Orchard. Funny why no one mention this yet... :cool:

globetrotter
20-01-2005, 09:16 PM
definitely a nice butt for me :D

Me too, a nice butt is a must. Also, am always on the lookout for those who wear tight pants or skirts and can see G-String or thing VPL. Especually like those wearing white tight pants or skirts.

virginkiller
20-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I like gal with red lipstick with a small mouth. It look like her virgina lips. Part of Darwinian Theory of our animal insticts and big breast so that she could milk my offsprings more.

For woman, the type of man who gathers more turn them on. Means in new milenium mean more cash. A more mascular body means the off springs are stronger and can survive better.

japboy
20-01-2005, 11:30 PM
ok...

a)super nice perky swing butt but cup A..

b)super nice (powerdery white flawless) curvy perky (small pink nipples) cup C/D breast but little butt..

fcuker... trying 2 trap mi... i know wat r u trying 2 do.. .grin~! :mad: ... but i'm not such a boob man myself.... still a)....

Wah lau,,,,, no wonder when I am playing pool, u come and see, kekeke

bro... i'm straight lah.... not interested in looking @ DOM's butt.... *puke*.... hahaha...

tittyhawk
20-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Saw quite abit of boobs lover here....me? a sucker for nice firm and proportional tits....hehe

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Saw quite abit of boobs lover here....me? a sucker for nice firm and proportional tits....hehe

hi titi...how'z ur dae :D

sexlover
21-01-2005, 12:51 AM
bro... i'm straight lah.... not interested in looking @ DOM's butt.... *puke*.... hahaha...

Ok since get the confirmation,,,, i think will not lose the game when u standing nearby,,,,,,,,,,,, kekekekeke :D

tittyhawk
21-01-2005, 05:17 PM
hi titi...how'z ur dae :D

Juz came back hm...2day heaps of ppl everywhere...bright sun too...melted..keke :)

ang076
21-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I like breasts...

I would be turned on if I see nice outlines of bra bands, and bra cups under gals blouses..

:D

shadowlunar04
22-01-2005, 12:09 AM
One question to the bros here. Which do you prefer? Zaogeng from the top or zaogeng from the bottom? Or both?

For me, I preferred the top view. Especially, the bent down type where the breasts pressed together naturally. Always a turn on view to me. :D

V|ernar
22-01-2005, 12:12 AM
A cuppers or changi airport turn me on~

shadowlunar04
22-01-2005, 12:16 AM

huh? you like landing strips? kinda special. :D

japboy
22-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Ok since get the confirmation,,,, i think will not lose the game when u standing nearby,,,,,,,,,,,, kekekekeke

now u r attributing ur lost to me... tmd.... kekekeke.... i'm more concerned of those (ladies') butts moving ard there instead... so no worries....

yap... know of such special pple ard... very unique taste.... got a brudder here i know who is tried on by collar bones.... kekekeke

machoman
22-01-2005, 05:06 AM

Huh??? Well... to each his own taste. :cool:

ne iihcomik
22-01-2005, 04:06 PM
yap... know of such special pple ard... very unique taste.... got a brudder here i know who is tried on by collar bones.... kekekeke[/QUOTE]

i dun tink getting turned on by collar bone is very special. nice, well defined collar bones are extremely sexy. Some of my female frens tink so too.

anyway, i've got 2 more to add to the list:
1) tan lines. ooohhhh....when i see those very clear lines in front, behind, on top, below......once i marikita in MRT when i saw this lady's sexy tanline on her back, above the butt......super!
2) the TONGUE! Wow...when they stick it out and/or use it.....
Once, my female colleague sitting opposite me was eating a banana, and i joked with her that it was very sexy. Then she threw the joke back at me by slurping on the banana sensually. Boy, my brother became rock HARD! :eek:

Doggiestyle
22-01-2005, 05:12 PM
As for me, it wud certainly be:

1. Woman in school uniforms... he he he.... always like to ask a woman whether she'll put on a school uniform before doing the deed..

2. Women tennis players ....especially the Russians and eastern Europeans SYT that are playing in the ongoing Australian Open.. Wah liao, lau chui nuah manz whenever they wear those skimpy little dresses...
(except the William sisters :eek: .... the rest of the players also beh pai)

3. Women Diving events.... wah liao, nose bleed when the camera does a close up while they are preparing for a jump.....

4. Women who like to shake their 'booty' close to u (machiam dangling the arse in front of u to poke2..... ke ke ke) on the dance floor.

"Nose-Bleeder",
DS

shadowlunar04
22-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Agreed with bro doggiestyle, I also like sportswomen like athletics, volleyball, gymnastics, tennis, etc. All those with skimmpy outfits that shows contours of their bodies. Hmmmm..........

watmidoin
23-01-2005, 01:20 AM
ya. sports lady also. girls sweating it out are definitely very sexy. + they always have very good butt :D and usually B cups. B is best :o

jdi813
23-01-2005, 03:43 AM
I usually look at a woman from the feet up ... nice nails (toes and fingers) is a real turn on for me ... if this can pass ... the next is face ... I'm pretty weird in the sense that if a gal has an average face but nice nails ... straight away she gets upgraded a notch in my eyes ... think i've gotta fetish sorta thing

fcukster
23-01-2005, 06:11 AM
my frens always says i got weird taste ... i like gals with slim arms .... not like chicken wings ... ... fav is from elbow to shoulder all the way same circumference ... heheee the next is the legs .... nice thin legs ... and the waist ... small thin waist ... makes me go crazy .... Strangely i find huge breast a big turn off ... especially those fake ones make until like super full cup ... yucks ..

when ever i look at a gal i sure check out the arm 1st .. the rest is seconderly heheee ...

rahl
23-01-2005, 10:53 AM
To all fellow boob lovers out there, be more specific lah (other than size :D )

http://img194.exs.cx/img194/8049/breastshapes6cj.jpg
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7158/breast20shapes8ge.jpg

Me, Im a sucker for sloping boobs ;)

tittyhawk
23-01-2005, 11:05 AM
To all fellow boob lovers out there, be more specific lah (other than size

http://img194.exs.cx/img194/8049/breastshapes6cj.jpg
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7158/breast20shapes8ge.jpg

Me, Im a sucker for sloping boobs ;)

Other than size, the shape, the firmness, the color of the auroa and nipple n finally the whole package.... :)

cbjuiceyumseng
23-01-2005, 02:46 PM
To answer the question :

The cheebye flaps turn me on. :D

wowzz
23-01-2005, 02:58 PM
What turns me on....boobs...boobs...boobs...with a slim and tall figure (drooolllll)

tanner132
23-01-2005, 03:08 PM
I am not an expert abt tits sizes but I really love that kinda of tits which Yua Aida has. That gives me a real turn on. :p

thaivisitor
23-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I am not an expert abt tits sizes but I really love that kinda of tits which Yua Aida has. That gives me a real turn on. :p
NBzzz, as long as the girl got breasts lah... and is not ladyman :D

tanner132
23-01-2005, 08:13 PM
NBzzz, as long as the girl got breasts lah... and is not ladyman :D

Sometimes also can't differential them as now technology is so advance. Maybe didi go inside the hole also can't tell the different. :D

thaivisitor
23-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Sometimes also can't differential them as now technology is so advance. Maybe didi go inside the hole also can't tell the different. :D
eeeeeeeeK :eek:

uglyger
23-01-2005, 09:13 PM
eeeeeeeeK :eek:

even no matter how real they can make the guy into a ger....there will be one thing that they will always lag...dat's a clit....which is da most sensitive part of a ger...the same goes for a ger changin sex into a guy...she/he wun njoy sex to the fullest coz....after all it's still a fake one.....how high can she/he get? newae...she males like to get bonked...as long got a cock in em can ...but i still tink nothing beats hafin a clit...the clit allows us gers to reach orgasm....i dun tink i can reach orgasm w/o clit. Come to think of it...my clit is pretty big...dat explains y i m so horny...sigh...masturbate 3 times todae le ...mus control

kukujiao
23-01-2005, 09:23 PM
a small boucy solid ass turn me on hehehe

medicheng
24-01-2005, 08:53 AM
girls who are being tied up also turn me on... :X

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 12:29 PM
even no matter how real they can make the guy into a ger....there will be one thing that they will always lag...dat's a clit....which is da most sensitive part of a ger...the same goes for a ger changin sex into a guy...she/he wun njoy sex to the fullest coz....after all it's still a fake one.....how high can she/he get? newae...she males like to get bonked...as long got a cock in em can ...but i still tink nothing beats hafin a clit...the clit allows us gers to reach orgasm....i dun tink i can reach orgasm w/o clit. Come to think of it...my clit is pretty big...dat explains y i m so horny...sigh...masturbate 3 times todae le ...mus control
darling, you are a very controversial gal. First you want to know how to "bind" to be a butch, then you say nothing beats having a clit.

Have you made up your mind? :D

uglyger
24-01-2005, 04:18 PM
darling, you are a very controversial gal. First you want to know how to "bind" to be a butch, then you say nothing beats having a clit.

Have you made up your mind? :D

oh i dun like my boobs but i like my clit...hahah i can rubba rubba it till i reach orgasm n i dun need guys to fuk hahahahha

rahl
24-01-2005, 05:29 PM

Bro, hope you not married by any chance?? :D

ballzballz
26-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Personal preference...i like big boobs.... but I do get turned when it comes to those with nice necks.....

P.S. I'm not a vampire....

medicheng
26-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Bro, hope you not married by any chance?? :D
not married... why?

jdi813
26-01-2005, 06:51 PM
not married... why?cos if u were ... think ur wife will kena from u jiat lat jiat lat ... muahahahahaha ... literally always tied up ... :D

dradonsnake77
27-01-2005, 07:23 AM
er... as a matter of facts... i used 2 tied her up but not for sex!!! cos she got dis problem with sleep walking after we began staying 2gether den she discovered cos i wil ask her y is she walking around e house in e middle of her sleep... yet she had no recollections at all... well after e dog was brought in she is alrite now onli wen i m not in town she will wake up in e kitchens if not e toilet... most of e time e living room... :confused:
hahahahaha dun zapped me cos i side tracked abit bit can...!!!

astrozz
27-01-2005, 02:34 PM

oh yes, girls tied up helplessly also a big turn on for me.... and also luscious lips.... like those of Angelina Jollie...hmm......

Amour
27-01-2005, 03:54 PM
oh yes, girls tied up helplessly also a big turn on for me.... and also luscious lips.... like those of Angelina Jollie...hmm......

those thick rubbery lips thats willing to suck u all nite yeh? :D

astrozz
27-01-2005, 07:41 PM
those thick rubbery lips thats willing to suck u all nite yeh? :D

o....h.... y....e....ssssss.....

onlytellu
27-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Im more of a boob man. Loves big boobs but must be proportional to the body. Next must look at tummy area. Some extreme fat girls have big boobs which is a turn off. Next look at face. If face is damn nice, wah...plus points. I like gals with very nice lips or big eyes.

Wannabeone
31-01-2005, 01:35 PM
i am a ass man........nothing turns me more on than a nice tight ass.......Ooooooo....Ahhhhhhhh....