PDA

View Full Version : binding boobz

Pages : [1] 2

uglyger
19-01-2005, 10:05 PM
yo fellow bro (esp butch if haf)....do u bro or sis noe how to bind breasts up effectively? i decided to bind mine up....turnin butch....if u noe of ne webbie dat showz how gerz bind their breasts tell me plz...thankz a million :D

thaigers
19-01-2005, 10:22 PM
yo fellow bro (esp butch if haf)....do u bro or sis noe how to bind breasts up effectively? i decided to bind mine up....turnin butch....if u noe of ne webbie dat showz how gerz bind their breasts tell me plz...thankz a million :D

think u come to the wrong forum liao. we are not interested in butches. maybe u can trying serching for butch forum. you will get lots of help.

sammyhunk
19-01-2005, 11:04 PM
ur breasts so nice wanna bind? wasted sia.... flat-chested girls will kill u for tat....

cbjuiceyumseng
19-01-2005, 11:52 PM
.... ......:o

diesel
19-01-2005, 11:57 PM
yo fellow bro (esp butch if haf)....do u bro or sis noe how to bind breasts up effectively? i decided to bind mine up....turnin butch....if u noe of ne webbie dat showz how gerz bind their breasts tell me plz...thankz a million :DOne advice to you is to find another butch who does know how to bind. Not easy to bind. There is a skill for binding. Different person has different binding technique and strength. You must be comfortable will soft binding first, then later proceed to advanced phase in binding. Bind it correctly and safely because, after sometimes, the tissues and muscles in the breasts will readjust and reform to its specific size and shape (in long term).

Search though the website thoroughly. There is a special binding material that will aid you in binding your natural assets effectively.

In the market today, there are wide varieties of male hormone pill to slow your breast development. Take a minor dosage of pills concurrently while you bind. ;)

medicheng
20-01-2005, 08:33 AM
UG, please dun do it..... :(

lawry
20-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Army needs solider again?
wats this MU LAN thingy again? :confused:
the only binding techniques, we SB brudders know is to put our hands onto ur breast and cover it.. correct bros?...
wats the show by liu qin yun called? "the ultimate bra?" :D

Happosai
20-01-2005, 10:11 AM
turnin butch....

Woman, you're turning butch becos you cannot get over a relationship with a man which didnt kick off? Worth it or not? There are so many other guys other dying to have a relationship with you and yet you're turning butch.... Come on... It's not like you 2 so madly in love until about to get married then suddenly he last minute dump you for another gal or something to that extend, you 2 didnt even start off in the 1st place. Sorry if I sounded harsh and blunt, but there ARE alot of other guys better out there, you just need to recover from this setback and meet the rest of the better guys.

With your looks and killer boob... err I mean killer body, it will really be a huge waste to turn butch. Sigh..... :cool:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Woman, you're turning butch becos you cannot get over a relationship with a man which didnt kick off? Worth it or not? There are so many other guys other dying to have a relationship with you and yet you're turning butch.... Come on... It's not like you 2 so madly in love until about to get married then suddenly he last minute dump you for another gal or something to that extend, you 2 didnt even start off in the 1st place. Sorry if I sounded harsh and blunt, but there ARE alot of other guys better out there, you just need to recover from this setback and meet the rest of the better guys.

With your looks and killer boob... err I mean killer body, it will really be a huge waste to turn butch. Sigh..... :cool:

jus pissed off...not only becuase of the r/s but a lot of other factors as well. i'll be happier

Microsoft
20-01-2005, 10:20 AM
jus pissed off...not only becuase of the r/s but a lot of other factors as well. i'll be happier

I c u still prefer 2 talk 2 man here then women. Lidat how 2 b a butch. U shd hang out in sg girls forum. More dames 2 hook there. :D

japboy
20-01-2005, 10:21 AM

u r pissed but not totally pissed off.. i think there's betta way of handling it... if u r really so determined, go get an op... but u'll popping pills for d rest of ur life...

get over it... life still goes on n d earth still spins no matter wat... d happy n sad part of it... u jz need 2 meet a betta guy out there in d real world... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:26 AM
u r pissed but not totally pissed off.. i think there's betta way of handling it... if u r really so determined, go get an op... but u'll popping pills for d rest of ur life...

get over it... life still goes on n d earth still spins no matter wat... d happy n sad part of it... u jz need 2 meet a betta guy out there in d real world... :D

Crap! i wish i had a heart of stone ...and i wish i dun need anyone to care for me hate this feeling :mad:

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Ah mon cherie why do u want to be a butch? Why bind those two beautiful creation up....you might lose your sense of balance...at least us guys we got that thing in front to pull its weight around.... :D

pinkpanther
20-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Ur boobs complement my bro

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Ur boobs complement my bro
Errrr brudder u mean u want to combine UG boobs and your dick on the same body....??? :confused:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Ah mon cherie why do u want to be a butch? Why bind those two beautiful creation up....you might lose your sense of balance...at least us guys we got that thing in front to pull its weight around.... :D

rofl...i'll jus float up into the air...cause it's lighter hahahahha :D

japboy
20-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Crap! i wish i had a heart of stone ...and i wish i dun need anyone to care for me hate this feeling

hahaha.. it's d familiar one against d world kinda feelings.... careful 4 wat u wish 4 may becum true one day... no man/woman is an island n it's jz a temp set-back 4 u... i'm sure there's alot of sugar bf/daddies in here who's willing 2 park in ur heaven bosom. :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:42 AM
hahaha.. it's d familiar one against d world kinda feelings.... careful 4 wat u wish 4 may becum true one day... no man/woman is an island n it's jz a temp set-back 4 u... i'm sure there's alot of sugar bf/daddies in here who's willing 2 park in ur heaven bosom. :D

dots...does dat include urself as well? hahahha

Happosai
20-01-2005, 10:45 AM
not only becuase of the r/s but a lot of other factors as well.

Life is like that, it's never smooth. There will always be set backs, so do learn to deal with it. Actually it's not that difficult, just try to forget all your hurt and unhappiness, occupy yourselve with some kind of time consuming activity or get yourselve a pet. Over a period of time you will get over it, then at that time you look back and you will really wonder how did it manage to affect you that much. All these bitter part of our lifes will make us appreciate the good times better. If it's smooth sailing all the way then chances are we will not appreciate what we have and take things for granted.

All or most of us here have our fair share of bad relationship, so you are not alone. If it makes you feel any better, here's what i went thru. I was 2 mths away from getting registered at the ROM with my ex gf. I found out that she was not faithful to me even at that point in time. So I cut my losses and break off that relationship. Sure I was very hurt and actually wonder if I could even get married as I was already 27, in fact I already have a rough plan to find a bride at Vietnam if I'm still single by 33 hurhurhur... It's not just the heart pain, I also had to deal with the humiliation as friends and relative had already know about our ROM. Within 3 mths of my break off another gal came into my life, I was not sure if I had gotten over my ex, but heck lah still give it a shot lah... Today I'm happiliy married to this gal that i met within 3 mths, and looking back, I was really glad the things didnt work out with my ex. Instead I've gotten someone better, and it's a good thing that I found out that my ex was unfaithful type before my ROM, else divorce is a messy affair. This bad experience turns out to be a blessing in disguise, and I'm really glad it happen.

So woman, take all these bad experience in the right spirit, it's all part of growing up wiser, cheers!

actblur
20-01-2005, 10:46 AM

Bro, agree with you but I think wat she really needs is a guy that truely luv her and not treating her like a trash lor....

Me wish lor but got gf liao... sigh... :(

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Life is like that, it's never smooth. There will always be set backs, so do learn to deal with it. Actually it's not that difficult, just try to forget all your hurt and unhappiness, occupy yourselve with some kind of time consuming activity or get yourselve a pet. Over a period of time you will get over it, then at that time you look back and you will really wonder how did it manage to affect you that much. All these bitter part of our lifes will make us appreciate the good times better. If it's smooth sailing all the way then chances are we will not appreciate what we have and take things for granted.

All or most of us here have our fair share of bad relationship, so you are not alone. If it makes you feel any better, here's what i went thru. I was 2 mths away from getting registered at the ROM with my ex gf. I found out that she was not faithful to me even at that point in time. So I cut my losses and break off that relationship. Sure I was very hurt and actually wonder if I could even get married as I was already 27, in fact I already have a rough plan to find a bride at Vietnam if I'm still single by 33 hurhurhur... It's not just the heart pain, I also had to deal with the humiliation as friends and relative had already know about our ROM. Within 3 mths of my break off another gal came into my life, I was not sure if I had gotten over my ex, but heck lah still give it a shot lah... Today I'm happiliy married to this gal that i met within 3 mths, and looking back, I was really glad the things didnt work out with my ex. Instead I've gotten someone better, and it's a good thing that I found out that my ex was unfaithful type before my ROM, else divorce is a messy affair. This bad experience turns out to be a blessing in disguise, and I'm really glad it happen.

So woman, take all these bad experience in the right spirit, it's all part of growing up wiser, cheers!

or me tuo fo den...hahahah i go be nun get myself out of this worlds' problems :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 10:51 AM
or me tuo fo den...hahahah i go be nun get myself out of this worlds' problems :D
U be the nun I be the monk and together we go have some fun.... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:53 AM
U be the nun I be the monk and together we go have some fun.... :D

u haf some fun wif me...u'll regret for u life...i castrate u :mad:

japboy
20-01-2005, 10:53 AM
dots...does dat include urself as well? hahahha

hahaha... i'm fine as it is.. jz c whether there's anything gng... d decision is up 2 u... whether u wanna include mi o not... wat's ur horoscope?

Bro, agree with you but I think wat she really needs is a guy that truely luv her and not treating her like a trash lor....

sadly sum pple keeps on mtg dis kinda pple because they r constantly looking for dat one thing dat associates w dat kinda pple, abuse.... not dat they are self-abusive in nature but i think UG shld look 4 pple who likes her, rather than wat she likes.... maybe she will den find a diff favour n grew 2 like it...

japboy
20-01-2005, 10:54 AM
u haf some fun wif me...u'll regret for u life...i castrate u

hahaha.. n make into wu sian?.... :eek:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:56 AM
hahaha... i'm fine as it is.. jz c whether there's anything gng... d decision is up 2 u... whether u wanna include mi o not... wat's ur horoscope?

sadly sum pple keeps on mtg dis kinda pple because they r constantly looking for dat one thing dat associates w dat kinda pple, abuse.... not dat they are self-abusive in nature but i think UG shld look 4 pple who likes her, rather than wat she likes.... maybe she will den find a diff favour n grew 2 like it...

sigh...i also dunno la...the guys i like always dun realli like me one

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:57 AM
hahaha.. n make into wu sian?.... :eek:

make into hot dog hahahaha :D

medicheng
20-01-2005, 10:58 AM
sigh...i also dunno la...the guys i like always dun realli like me onethen find another guy to like loh....

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 10:59 AM
u haf some fun wif me...u'll regret for u life...i castrate u :mad:
No worries mon cherie my master made me with spares to change... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:00 AM
then find another guy to like loh....

no guys to like ...:( jus dun haf that chemistry n feeling :( most of the other guys jus outta to haf fun onli.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:01 AM
No worries mon cherie my master made me with spares to change... :D

u got 2 cocks ? :eek:

actblur
20-01-2005, 11:01 AM

dun understand why such ppl exist in the first place, luv become hated??

yup, bei ai si xin fu de (been luv is been blessed) :)

u haf some fun wif me...u'll regret for u life...i castrate u

Think bro Frankiestine not afraid one lah, cos he's made up of different body parts from different ppl mah, just get another dick and stick it back lor :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 11:02 AM
make into hot dog hahahaha :D
That will be a problem mon cherie...my dog is actually a rod for a cock...so if you bite into it....you might just go bogeh...

japboy
20-01-2005, 11:03 AM

hahahaha.. dat's y i advice u 2 look 4 pple who likes u instead... choose carefully n cut loose those looking 4 fun only... those looking 4 serious r/s will treat u differently...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:04 AM
dun understand why such ppl exist in the first place, luv become hated??

yup, bei ai si xin fu de (been luv is been blessed)

Think bro Frankiestine not afraid one lah, cos he's made up of different body parts from different ppl mah, just get another dick and stick it back lor :D

hahaha. give a darn le...i may be a horny b1tch...but i still wan to find a guy that truly love me n not onli wan to fuk me onli. but sadly mani guys not like dat :( i give up le

actblur
20-01-2005, 11:05 AM
totally agreed wth bro japboy :D open up your circles of friends mah ;)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:06 AM
hahahaha.. dat's y i advice u 2 look 4 pple who likes u instead... choose carefully n cut loose those looking 4 fun only... those looking 4 serious r/s will treat u differently...

i always haf to resort to goin irc to find so-called love...coz in real life i haf veri veri few guy friends....n hang out mostly wif my lesbian buddy onli.. sometimes i feel so darn despo goin online to look for guys to date... :mad:

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 11:11 AM
i always haf to resort to goin irc to find so-called love...coz in real life i haf veri veri few guy friends....n hang out mostly wif my lesbian buddy onli.. sometimes i feel so darn despo goin online to look for guys to date... :mad:
Ah UG u seems to be at a cross road in your life.....remember "U can't hurry love, you just have to wait, love don't come easy".....and eternal love only happens in the movies....

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Errrr brudder u mean u want to combine UG boobs and your dick on the same body....??? :confused:Frankie.. u learn my way of humor huh?? :)

actblur
20-01-2005, 11:13 AM
but sadly mani guys not like dat :( i give up le

Think u should join the seniors samsters lim kopi session lah... think they will sure treat u well one ;)

uglyger
Ah UG u seems to be at a cross road in your life.....remember "U can't hurry love, you just have to wait, love don't come easy".....and eternal love only happens in the movies....

den i shan't wait for love nemore....i close my doors off

Frankiestine
Frankie.. u learn my way of humor huh?? :)
What can i say, u are a infectious man.....btw your friend yet to hear from him...

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:15 AM
i castrate u :mad:
Frankie,

After BBBJ, she will bite it off.. so how? ai mai?? :)

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 11:15 AM
den i shan't wait for love nemore....i close my doors off
No mon cherie all the more you should be patient...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Think u should join the seniors samsters lim kopi session lah... think they will sure treat u well one ;)

got lesson on dat dae la.....how to go. y u keep tellin me go....even if i go i goin to wear mask there....too ugli le...den i tink wear like a hip hop guy..baggy pants n baggy short n a beanie

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Frankie,

After BBBJ, she will bite it off.. so how? ai mai?? :)
Mine titanium with hard chrome surface..not so easy to be broken....just in case if so....threaded in at the base...just screw it out and screw a new one back in...preferably this part of the action is done simultaneously with pussy...

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:20 AM
hahaha... i'm fine as it is.. jz c whether there's anything gng... d decision is up 2 u... whether u wanna include mi o not... wat's ur horoscope?.

japboy's old fashion way of sianing char bor.. "wats ur horoscope"... eh.. new age liao lah japboy.. change method!!!...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:23 AM
my horoscope is piseces..dat explains y i m so attention seekin sigh

nirvana
i always haf to resort to goin irc to find so-called love...coz in real life i haf veri veri few guy friends:

bro, morning..

:D

ol'coyote

hmm...can tis old wolf meet up wif u n your lesbian buddy?...
me very very long no do wif 2 lesbian gals...
btw...and me being very honest abt tis...
me only in it for fun...not for relationships...unless sexual relationships...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:26 AM

no....cannot....i m lookin for serious stuff now...n i m not into ne funny things wif pple from da net nemore. sorry

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:27 AM
alamak...

lawry from 18 years old hear gals like u complain like dat until now.. simply.. u like bad boys.. Who is bad boys.. meaning guys that will only take love but dont give out love (why they are like dat.. because they think they handsome, got style.. all the women owe them one..)... one good exaple.. LTDGPT aka superman.. u two might hit off well.. :) so choose guys tat are more down to earth... UG, u can do that or not? cannot den dont complain..

Microsoft
20-01-2005, 11:29 AM

First time c u tcss. Bery gd sign indeed. :D :p

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:30 AM
AHAHHAHAHA.. PISECES!!! all or should i say MOST PISECES I KNOW HAVE SCREWED UP LOVE LIFE!!.. why, because they cant handle love.. their heart is too soft and mess up.. i know alot of divorced pisces.. and relationship screwed up pisces... :)

japboy
20-01-2005, 11:30 AM
i always haf to resort to goin irc to find so-called love...coz in real life i haf veri veri few guy friends....n hang out mostly wif my lesbian buddy onli.. sometimes i feel so darn despo goin online to look for guys to date...

dat's very sad... gng 2 cyberworld 2 look for love.. i think take up a new course o hobby will really do u gd...

n hanging out w lesbian will totally kill off ur chances of mtg sum one half decent. not 2 dis-credit ur buddy but because both of u r perceived as lovers n no half decent man will approach but only though who r out for fun... man will wanna conquer un-conquered grounds..

japboy's old fashion way of sianing char bor.. "wats ur horoscope"... eh.. new age liao lah japboy.. change method!!!...

brudder, i die by mi sword... n dis really does helps in knowing a new frenz faster n betta...

no wonder... well, had a few pisecan n seems 2 b perpetually in dreaming mode..... very sensitive pple...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:31 AM
alamak...

lawry from 18 years old hear gals like u complain like dat until now.. simply.. u like bad boys.. Who is bad boys.. meaning guys that will only take love but dont give out love (why they are like dat.. because they think they handsome, got style.. all the women owe them one..)... one good exaple.. LTDGPT aka superman.. u two might hit off well.. :) so choose guys tat are more down to earth... UG, u can do that or not? cannot den dont complain..

plz la...all the guyz i choose not handsome or stylo lor...i cannot match em also....aiya...all normal lookin guys....la

darn sex...it's becoz of sex i never realli cannot find a true bf...i wish i was not so horny

japboy
20-01-2005, 11:32 AM
AHAHHAHAHA.. PISECES!!! all or should i say MOST PISECES I KNOW HAVE SCREWED UP LOVE LIFE!!.. why, because they cant handle love.. their heart is too soft and mess up.. i know alot of divorced pisces.. and relationship screwed up pisces...

brudder... u r copyrighting oreadi... pl lah... said i old-fashion n u oso using dis as well.. shameless... kekekeke :D

lawry
20-01-2005, 11:36 AM
brudder... u r copyrighting oreadi... pl lah... said i old-fashion n u oso using dis as well.. shameless... kekekeke :Dno no.. this one true leh.. most pisces i know.. their relationship super screwed up one.. dont believe create a poll loh.. U also agree leh..

ANY PISCES HERE??

uglyger
20-01-2005, 11:37 AM
no no.. this one true leh.. most pisces i know.. their relationship super screwed up one.. dont believe create a poll loh.. U also agree leh..

ANY PISCES HERE??

i agree le...pisceans r too emotional...darn n i hate being emotional...

lawry
20-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Tell u one piscian story..

this beautiful chio XXX stewardess.. is a piscian too.. fall in love with this foreign pilot.. but foreign pilot treat her coldly.. she told me alot of stuff about him.. all the negative things.. after hearing.. i told her.. u told me so many bad things about him.. why still stay with him.. break up fast..
she say let me think.. think and think.. says she wan to change him..

time passes... last straw is during his birthday.. she flew to his place... call him up.. to celebrate his birthday.. he says not free.. heard gal voice behind.. sigh.. over liao.. but wasted her good 3 years.. she is like a companion and a sex toy to him.. in the begining first year.. she told me liao.. i say break up.. she dont listen, die die wan to stick with him for 3 years..

second relationship.. hook up with a rich business man.. told me about him.. With my samster instinc.. i told her he is a chongster.. break up lah.. u 30 liao.. still wan to get involved with chongster for wat.. get a nice guy and settle down.. she dont listen.. 9 months later call me and tell me break up liao. cause she discovered this chongster enjoy going to KTV and play with china mei mei..(kekeke just like me)..

the reason for her downfall.. she dont go for looks and style.. but the two bf she had.. one is pilot.. one is rich business man.. they have a certain charm and style (life-style).. unless u really get a down to earth type.. no worries..
some gals told me they dont go for looks or style.. but when u hear about her ex-boyfriend.. must be some rich guy or somebody.. (pilot lah.. singer lah.. artist lah.. got "life-style" one)...

woman love to contridict themselves when it comes to love..

but then hor.. most piscis special.. man or woman alike.. all screw up.. all wan fantasy love life....kekekkekek

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Tell u one piscian story..

this beautiful chio XXX stewardess.. is a piscian too.. fall in love with this foreign pilot.. but foreign pilot treat her coldly.. she told me alot of stuff about him.. all the negative things.. after hearing.. i told her.. u told me so many bad things about him.. why still stay with him.. break up fast..
she say let me think.. think and think.. says she wan to change him..

time passes... last straw is during his birthday.. she flew to his place... call him up.. to celebrate his birthday.. he says not free.. heard gal voice behind.. sigh.. over liao.. but wasted her good 3 years.. she is like a companion and a sex toy to him.. in the begining first year.. she told me liao.. i say break up.. she dont listen, die die wan to stick with him for 3 years..

second relationship.. hook up with a rich business man.. told me about him.. With my samster instinc.. i told her he is a chongster.. break up lah.. u 30 liao.. still wan to get involved with chongster for wat.. get a nice guy and settle down.. she dont listen.. 9 months later call me and tell me break up liao. cause she discovered this chongster enjoy going to KTV and play with china mei mei..(kekeke just like me)..

the reason for her downfall.. she dont go for looks and style.. but the two bf she had.. one is pilot.. one is rich business man.. they have a certain charm and style (life-style).. unless u really get a down to earth type.. no worries..
some gals told me they dont go for looks or style.. but when u hear about her ex-boyfriend.. must be some rich guy or somebody.. (pilot lah.. singer lah.. artist lah.. got "life-style" one)...

woman love to contridict themselves when it comes to love..

but then hor.. most piscis special.. man or woman alike.. all screw up.. all wan fantasy love life....kekekkekek

oei...my ex hor...all not rich or handsome one...i tink wat makes me like a guy is if he can shower me wif attention n show dat he realli care...ALTHOUGH.. i do admit...FAT guys is not for me..(jus bein frank...sorry if i offend ne pple out there...coz i m SKINNY). otherwise a normal guy will do for me if he showers me wif attention n care n concern..dat's all i m askin for

WhamBamTYM
20-01-2005, 12:13 PM

Pisceans tend to think a lot... They try to look on the brighter side, but more often then not, they have another voice inside their head that speaks of the opposite and makes the piscean worry more than they should... I wouldn't go to the point of saying pisceans contradict themselves, but more often than not, they end up stressing themselves out with their thinking on both the negative and positive side of things....

Just my opinion...

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:13 PM
no no.. this one true leh.. most pisces i know.. their relationship super screwed up one.. dont believe create a poll loh.. U also agree leh..

ANY PISCES HERE??

brudder, set up a poll n we'll have a look @ d result 3 months later...

talk abt piscean having bad love life... mi is a classical case.. mi ex is oso a pisces.. stick w mi 4 >5yrs.. tried 2 break up w her but she persisted in continuing, saying dat i treated her d best in d past n she wanna re-live dat experience again.. i'm not so good looking but i'm mums' killer... every gal whom she brought me back home to, d gal's mummy will end up adoring mi... I still do dinner @ sum of my ex place... as an invitee by their mum...

in a nutshell we lived miserably because i oso dunno how 2 break up nicely without any mishaps... (i'm basically too soft-hearted for dis kinda of things)... :D

anyway, she's still persisting up to to date... haiz...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:15 PM
brudder, set up a poll n we'll have a look @ d result 3 months later...

talk abt piscean having bad love life... mi is a classical case.. mi ex is oso a pisces.. stick w mi 4 >5yrs.. tried 2 break up w her but she persisted in continuing, saying dat i treated her d best in d past n she wanna re-live dat experience again.. i'm not so good looking but i'm mums' killer... every gal whom she brought me back home to, d gal's mummy will end up adoring mi... I still do dinner @ sum of my ex place... as an invitee by their mum...

in a nutshell we lived miserably because i oso dunno how 2 break up nicely without any mishaps... (i'm basically too soft-hearted for dis kinda of things)... :D

anyway, she's still persisting up to to date... haiz...

y u wan to break wif her

lawry
20-01-2005, 12:19 PM
y u wan to break wif her
he has 5 litre SPERM BAGS.. .u go figure it out...

(brudder... kidding hor.. :))

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 12:19 PM
UG in case if you really bind it up....found a user who maybe interested in your bras as you probably won't need them....check this out

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=756407&postcount=1

onlytellu
20-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Scorpio and Scorpio also cannot be together too. I'm one and so is my ex. Hard to be together due to our characteristic. UG, look on the bright side of life. Love will come but not easy. Those that comes easy also break up easy. Just wait patiently and your turn will come. Cheers :)

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:21 PM
y u wan to break wif her

cause we started drifting apart when i'm back... c no pt 2 continue if we can't even communicate w each other.... tell her no pt 2 re-live d past as when time goes by, feelings will oso change as well, fiery flames of passionate love will shimmer down 2 a tinker due 2 d sands of time...

jz c how u mantain d flame gng... i'm realistic abt it n told her umpteen times but she wanted 2 re-live every past moments.... tried 2 keep on but seems dat we're living in different worlds... mi in mars n she in venus..

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:23 PM
cause we started drifting apart when i'm back... c no pt 2 continue if we can't even communicate w each other.... tell her no pt 2 re-live d past as when time goes by, feelings will oso change as well, fiery flames of passionate love will shimmer down 2 a tinker due 2 d sands of time...

jz c how u mantain d flame gng... i'm realistic abt it n told her umpteen times but she wanted 2 re-live every past moments.... tried 2 keep on but seems dat we're living in different worlds... mi in mars n she in venus..

u r not breakin wif her becoz u haf another ger r u? :o

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:23 PM
he has 5 litre SPERM BAGS.. .u go figure it out...

(brudder... kidding hor.. :))

hahaha... lidat i can't walk properly oreadi... carrying 2x2.5lt sperm bags all d time... got 2 b MC Hammer man...

pisces can find most matching partners in scorpio, cancer and sag...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Pisceans tend to think a lot... They try to look on the brighter side, but more often then not, they have another voice inside their head that speaks of the opposite and makes the piscean worry more than they should... I wouldn't go to the point of saying pisceans contradict themselves, but more often than not, they end up stressing themselves out with their thinking on both the negative and positive side of things....

Just my opinion...

nice avatar pic of a cock...makes me feel like wanna fuk ...hahah is dat ur cock :o

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:25 PM
u r not breakin wif her becoz u haf another ger r u?

hahaha... i hope i have one so dat i will not take so long 2 break up w her... but i do not believe i need another gal as an excuse jz 2 break up w current one...

Frankiestine
... tell her no pt 2 re-live d past as when time goes by, feelings will oso change as well, fiery flames of passionate love will shimmer down 2 a tinker due 2 d sands of time... jz c how u mantain d flame gng... i'm realistic abt it n told her umpteen times but she wanted 2 re-live every past moments.... tried 2 keep on but seems dat we're living in different worlds... mi in mars n she in venus..
Haiz how often we make the mistake of trying to relive the past only to discover that it was just only a moment of passion....uncle frankie really live to regret those haunting words my ex wife said before we parted "u'll never know what is precious to you until you lose it"....

Five Stone
ALTHOUGH.. i do admit...FAT guys is not for me..(jus bein frank...sorry if i offend ne pple out there...coz i m SKINNY). otherwise a normal guy will do for me if he showers me wif attention n care n concern..dat's all i m askin for
Fat guys are great people at times (though not all).Firstly, they do not have a stout body to die for butmake up with that extra TLC they can offe for they feel quite insecure when they have a GF, hence treating her well to keep her by his side. :)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Haiz how often we make the mistake of trying to relive the past only to discover that it was just only a moment of passion....uncle frankie really live to regret those haunting words my ex wife said before we parted "u'll never know what is precious to you until you lose it"....

sorry for being kpoh...but may i noe y u n ur ex wife parted

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:32 PM
u r not breakin wif her becoz u haf another ger r u?

funny thing is dat she said d same things as well...

O R U HER? :eek:

lawry
20-01-2005, 12:34 PM
nice avatar pic of a cock...makes me feel like wanna fuk ...hahah is dat ur cock :o
sorry to ask this again if u have been asked...

UG, that avatar pic of a pair of breast.. is dat ur breast? :o

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:35 PM
funny thing is dat she said d same things as well...

O R U HER? :eek:

hahaha jus being kpoh here...i veri kpoh one hahha

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:36 PM
sorry to ask this again if u have been asked...

UG, that avatar pic of a pair of breast.. is dat ur breast? :o

yea dat's my boobie wassup

japboy
20-01-2005, 12:36 PM
hahaha jus being kpoh here...i veri kpoh one hahha

but very horrifying dat both of u said d same things.. i'm getting worried...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:41 PM
but very horrifying dat both of u said d same things.. i'm getting worried...

dun forget u sae ur stead is also a piscean...n i also one. so pisceans tend to talk the same things...coz we r fishes of the same kind rofl :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 12:42 PM
sorry for being kpoh...but may i noe y u n ur ex wife parted
As in most cases marriage cannot exist just on passion and love it dies after a period of time and along came another torch bearer to reignite the flames again...it was a topsy turvy affair...things got real hot and wild and thats the biggest mistake to make...thinking that there is such a thing as eternal flame....should have learnt better from the first mistake...

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 12:44 PM
UG with boobies like that, you are really not meant to be a butch better reconsider.....most butches are born to be so (hormonal) not by choice...

lawry
20-01-2005, 12:45 PM

hmmm must get even tan leh.. when u free? my treat to redang or perhantian for naked sun tan??? :)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:47 PM
can't find ne beach to do nake sun tan leh....so of coz uneven tan la..but i few mths never go beach le...so colour now even le hahah :D

onlytellu
20-01-2005, 12:47 PM

wAH LAU eh. :eek: Nice boobs. Dont bind please.

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 12:49 PM
can't find ne beach to do nake sun tan leh....so of coz uneven tan la..but i few mths never go beach le...so colour now even le hahah :D
Wah lau like that you should update with new pics of boobies.... maybe frontal view this time showing both boobies..... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:50 PM
wAH LAU eh. :eek: Nice boobs. Dont bind please.

if i wan to bind no one can stop me n it's none of ur biz if i wan to bind there r always nicer boobs out there...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Wah lau like that you should update with new pics of boobies.... maybe frontal view this time showing both boobies..... :D

lost hp camera...cannot take boob picture n paste here...haha sorry dudes

ya can ask actblur though i gave him a sneak view of my boobs. hahah but we never do nething n will not be doing nething....

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 12:54 PM
lost hp camera...cannot take boob picture n paste here...haha sorry dudes

ya can ask actblur though i gave him a sneak view of my boobs. hahah but we never do nething n will not be doing nething....
:eek: ActBlur damn and all this while he really act blur....anyway i got hp camera nvr tried out yet leh...i volunteer my service... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 12:59 PM
:eek: ActBlur damn and all this while he really act blur....anyway i got hp camera nvr tried out yet leh...i volunteer my service... :D

no la he got gf le...dun wan to do n ething wif him. n i m not dat desperatm e for sex either i can still survive on masting. but i made actblur to promise to let me see him live fuck another ger....hahah...i onli see no action la....

coz one of my fantasy is to see a guy fukin another ger live. but i swear off sex le...so i wun particpate.

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 01:00 PM
no la he got gf le...dun wan to do n ething wif him. n i m not dat desperatm e for sex either i can still survive on masting. but i made actblur to promise to let me see him live fuck another ger....hahah...i onli see no action la....

coz one of my fantasy is to see a guy fukin another ger live. but i swear off sex le...so i wun particpate.
i presume u meant the action taking place thru webcam...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:01 PM
i presume u meant the action taking place thru webcam...

no...live one...webcam not so high...to see a live sex show is more exciting :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Wah piang live show open for other viewers or not?

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Wah piang live show open for other viewers or not?

u ask actblur la...y dun u 2 get 2 fls into a room u 2 fuk the fl/pro ...den i watch...

or u guys hire one fl n u guys take turn to fuk also veri nice to c :D

WhamBamTYM
20-01-2005, 01:18 PM
nice avatar pic of a cock...makes me feel like wanna fuk ...hahah is dat ur cock

:p yes, that is a picture of my cock.... was put up at the request of gstring... I have more pics if you want to have a look... ;)

japboy
20-01-2005, 01:20 PM
dun forget u sae ur stead is also a piscean...n i also one. so pisceans tend to talk the same things...coz we r fishes of the same kind rofl

i shld think so too... mi ex.... i think i'll sweating down there oreadi if i even c u.... kekeke

dunno u have dis kinda fetish.. kekeke..

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:31 PM
i shld think so too... mi ex.... i think i'll sweating down there oreadi if i even c u.... kekeke

dunno u have dis kinda fetish.. kekeke..

wat do u mean by sweatin down there? y sweatin down there?
ya i always think seeing other gers get fuked by guys is veri horny hahahha i tink i m nuts :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 01:38 PM
u ask actblur la...y dun u 2 get 2 fls into a room u 2 fuk the fl/pro ...den i watch...

or u guys hire one fl n u guys take turn to fuk also veri nice to c :D
why like that i better start getting into shape...no after ward see my body laugh till u pee...somemore not a single black hair left even on my bazooka area....so have to shave off hair at the bottom and dye hair at the top...

japboy
20-01-2005, 01:39 PM
ya i always think seeing other gers get fuked by guys is veri horny hahahha i tink i m nuts

hahaha.. coz it's like seeing mi ex all over again... :eek:

y u muz always think dat breaking up is always because of another gal?

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:42 PM
hahaha.. coz it's like seeing mi ex all over again... :eek:

y u muz always think dat breaking up is always because of another gal?

aiya pisceans r lidat lar

tittyhawk
20-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Wow u online? No need to work meh? :)

japboy
20-01-2005, 01:44 PM

haiz... y always have 2 think dat u r losing out 2 another gal... things got 2 come frm within... reflecting on urself will be sufficient... haiz... dat's y i took so long 2 break up... n every time when i said no gal, she'll say no problems den... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:48 PM
haiz... y always have 2 think dat u r losing out 2 another gal... things got 2 come frm within... reflecting on urself will be sufficient... haiz... dat's y i took so long 2 break up... n every time when i said no gal, she'll say no problems den... :D

tink she has inferiority probs too hahha. darn goin to sch for proj soon...realli veri sian dun feel like goin. switch off hp den cut off hp..den proj mate cannot find me hahahaha

japboy
20-01-2005, 01:54 PM
tink she has inferiority probs too hahha. darn goin to sch for proj soon...realli veri sian dun feel like goin. switch off hp den cut off hp..den proj mate cannot find me hahahaha

massive one... anyway, dun go if u dun feel like it... but pl log off... bye

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:55 PM
u tellin me to log off? y ar

WhamBamTYM
20-01-2005, 02:01 PM
ya i always think seeing other gers get fuked by guys is veri horny hahahha i tink i m nuts :D

Well, don't think you're nuts... you're not the only one... In fact, I personally know of some girls who has that fetish of looking at other ppl have sex... And whether they would want to join in or not, that is another case....

I used to have this friend online who likes to watch guys masturbate.... And on several occasions, I have given in to her request and let her have a look through the webcam...

actblur
20-01-2005, 02:07 PM

wa lao eh, u tell everyone now me die liao... me shy guy leh :o anyway a promise is a promise lor. so any takers for mass orgy?? bring yr own fl/gal hor...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:11 PM
heh...actblur fuk ger sure veri good one rite hahaha...lookin forward to c ur live sex show hahaah

actblur
20-01-2005, 02:16 PM
heh...actblur fuk ger sure veri good one rite hahaha...lookin forward to c ur live sex show hahaah

err.. for me to know and for u to find out lor... ;)
think u will sianz when u see my tummy... :p

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:19 PM

nah i wun sian heee

lawry
20-01-2005, 02:21 PM

I have openly mention that my dream is to be a pron star.. same goes with ET911.. so when are u free UG?...

i will perform for u to see.. but on one condition.. u must mast.. while watching me perform and be nake..

ET911
tripster
frankie
plman
looksee
dnat
RC
cbjys
insomina

all welcome to view.. :)

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Wah lau u really act blur ah....got such a good kangtao ringside seat for UG to watch and never fill us in.......UG suggest we do double take leh....so since we both got tummy not so embarassing leh....but since bro lawry open invitation then i snatch the first seat like that....UG can I take seat beside you....in case u need to grab something hard my rod is there for you....

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I have openly mention that my dream is to be a pron star.. same goes with ET911.. so when are u free UG?...

i will perform for u to see.. but on one condition.. u must mast.. while watching me perform and be nake..

ET911
tripster
frankie
plman
looksee
dnat
RC
cbjys
insomina

no fuk....i wun fuk...i tink i see actblur perform safer...dunno y leh i find him more trustworthy hahha.....coz i see him fukin a ger i will mast but i wun xxx ..coz i m determined not haf it...i made a bet wif him dat i wun haf it
for at least a yr

Tripster
20-01-2005, 02:25 PM

Tripster reporting, SIR!! Eyes and fly open for inspection SIR!!

Name time and place... :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:31 PM
no fuk....i wun fuk...i tink i see actblur perform safer...dunno y leh i find him more trustworthy
Wah lau UG, me so sad leh u like that say like Uncle wolf leh... :D

actblur
20-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Wah lau u really act blur ah....got such a good kangtao ringside seat for UG to watch and never fill us in.......UG suggest we do double take leh....so since we both got tummy not so embarassing leh....but since bro lawry open invitation then i snatch the first seat like that....UG can I take seat beside you....in case u need to grab something hard my rod is there for you....

haha... bro me must protect ug mah cos she very fragile. I really scare she encounter and bastard like his kor. me dun mind ppl watch lor but where to find fl tat allow so much ppl watching?? u got lobang?? I'm only free nxt month cos need to spend time with gf :p

dun think I can make it on bro lawry invitation unless it's a weekday. watch no need to pay hor :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:34 PM
haha... bro me must protect ug mah cos she very fragile.
Wah lau UG fragile :confused: she even threaten to castrate my rod off... :D btw maybe we all chip in pay that Kelly to do....heard she is quite a exihibitionist allow for photo taking and bondage stuff....

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:35 PM
i tink actblur is a nice guy at least i sae no..means no...hehe. i showed him my boobs he never grab. dat's y i trust him enuff to wan to c him fuk live. other guys....i haf serious doubts..sorry ar.... :o if u wan me to c can...on one condition dat actblur muz be around...i dun wan to end up fukin. i onli wan to c c n that's my stand

lawry
20-01-2005, 02:35 PM
no fuk....i wun fuk...i tink i see actblur perform safer...dunno y leh i find him more trustworthy hahha.....coz i see him fukin a ger i will mast but i wun xxx ..coz i m determined not haf it...i made a bet wif him dat i wun haf it
for at least a yr
Dont worry.. we senior samster say one word means one word.. U just watch.. but as i say.. u must be naked and masterbating at the same time while i fark the gals.. like dat i see the gal and u.. i more shiok.. i more shiok.. i will fark harder.. i fark harder u see more shiok.. its a cycle.. understand.. and frankie.. behind seat from UG.. chop for u liao.. tripster u can seat on the right hand seat of UG... :)

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:36 PM
i tink actblur is a nice guy at least i sae no..means no...hehe. i showed him my boobs he never grab. dat's y i trust him enuff to wan to c him fuk live. other guys....i haf serious doubts..sorry ar.... :o if u wan me to c can...on one condition dat actblur muz be around...i dun wan to end up fukin. i onli wan to c c n that's my stand
Wah he got the rare opportunity of meeting you some more.....nabeh ActBlur what other good stuff u have been hiding from us... :mad:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Dont worry.. we senior samster say one word means one word.. U just watch.. but as i say.. u must be naked and masterbating at the same time while i fark the gals.. like dat i see the gal and u.. i more shiok.. i more shiok.. i will fark harder.. i fark harder u see more shiok.. its a cycle.. understand.. and frankie.. behind seat from UG.. chop for u liao.. tripster u can seat on the right hand seat of UG... :)

lol....jus make sure both of em dun gang bang me

actblur
20-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Wah lau UG fragile :confused: she even threaten to castrate my rod off... :D btw maybe we all chip in pay that Kelly to do....heard she is quite a exihibitionist allow for photo taking and bondage stuff....

bro she is lor, u should read up her tread part of my blog http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=30035 if u have not read if b4. Heard about her....

Tripster
20-01-2005, 02:46 PM

I think Actblur have to come and hold UG's hand, or else she won't cum (come) :rolleyes:

So Actblur...cum cum, dun shy...

actblur
20-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Wah he got the rare opportunity of meeting you some more.....nabeh ActBlur what other good stuff u have been hiding from us... :mad:

no more stuff liao lah bro, me semi retire from choinging liao. Me just happen to tcss with ug last week onli on the tcss thread. Posted an invitation to all bros for lim kopi session but no one reply so me go lor. bro Tai_zi21 also got go, think ug metup with bro cbyumseng as well. U can check with him :)

uglyger
I think Actblur have to come and hold UG's hand, or else she won't cum (come) :rolleyes:

So Actblur...cum cum, dun shy...

i dun need nebodi to help me when i mast...in fact i prefer em to stay away. thanks a lot, no touch ......i there to see actblur fuk da ger onli...dat's all basicalli.....hehz actblur promised to buy vibrator for me....hahaha i lost mine...yo actblur...i like those mini vibrator dat put on clit one...i dun like those cock like vibrator...too big le...

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
Wa lan eh.....I makan lunch in the office also cannot makan properly ...read this thread....when's the show going to start? this one die die also, I will sure participate one.... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Wa lan eh.....I makan lunch in the office also cannot makan properly ...read this thread....when's the show going to start? this one die die also, I will sure participate one.... :D

ask bro actblur hahaha :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:54 PM
lol....jus make sure both of em dun gang bang me
Hahahaha for added precaution u can bring masking tape and tape our dick down...and for added precaution since I am known as a anal man and bro lawry so kind to seat me behind you....u can also place tape to secure where the sun don;t shine for you....wah lau bro lawry how come tripster gets to seat on her right hand side.... :mad:

lawry
20-01-2005, 02:54 PM
ask bro actblur hahaha :D
aiyo.. pengs... so now u wan who to perform? actblur or me??? :o

uglyger
20-01-2005, 02:56 PM
aiyo.. pengs... so now u wan who to perform? actblur or me??? :o

all 3 of u fuk the same ger den i sit aside n see u guys takin turns to fuk her :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 02:56 PM
basket next week u get to try 141 gals there nabeh me probably have to hide in toilet and pcc.... :(

lawry
20-01-2005, 02:58 PM
wah lau bro lawry how come tripster gets to seat on her right hand side....
becuase u wanted the backseat? :confused: u have any twin brudder who wans to sit on the right??? :)

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
20-01-2005, 02:59 PM
basket next week u get to try 141 gals there nabeh me probably have to hide in toilet and pcc.... :(

Hahahahaha...dont pcc in toilet lah.....thats why I say...at night you escape from RSM lah...then we both jio....

Ah Law, I sit where? UG sit on my lap...we watch you in action...Ah Law very HanSUM one ...dont play play.....

Tripster
20-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Hahahaha ...wah lau bro lawry how come tripster gets to seat on her right hand side.... :mad:

That's because you like rear view, I like side view... :D

UG...wat I meant was for Actblur to keep you company....but IF YOU INSIST for Bro Actblur to perform....that one also can!! Both Brudders can perform as well...we are just spectators..

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:00 PM
all 3 of u fuk the same ger den i sit aside n see u guys takin turns to fuk her :D
I anytime on.. u go ask actblur if he on....

uglyger
20-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Hahahahaha...dont pcc in toilet lah.....thats why I say...at night you escape from RSM lah...then we both jio....

Ah Law, I sit where? UG sit on my lap...we watch you in action...Ah Law very HanSUM one ...dont play play.....

aiya u guys all sit on chair i sit on floor suan le

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:04 PM
aiya u guys all sit on chair i sit on floor suan le

lets book shang sentosa suite for 1 nite.. NO 001. that room has excellent space.. been there and stayed there.. good for orgy..(kekekkekeekkekeke SIONG!!) and viewing of orgy... so if u guys on.. we can have a gathering there... :D

uglyger
20-01-2005, 03:06 PM
yo all sorry ar actblur n i think that the live show session will be capped at 3 guys inludin actblur and lawry. noted that the 3 guys will fuk a ger while i watch....as for me pretend i not there....i dun fuk...i onli c the show n masturbate. no touch me or disturb while i mast.

i like to see 3 guys gang banging one ger so nice...

one last thing...no video cam or digi cam or hp cam r allowed...out of respect to the ger who will get gang bang ....

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:11 PM
yo all sorry ar actblur n i think that the live show session will be capped at 3 guys inludin actblur and lawry. noted that the 3 guys will fuk a ger while i watch....as for me pretend i not there....i dun fuk...i onli c the show n masturbate. no touch me or disturb while i mast.

one last thing...no video cam or digi cam or hp cam r allowed...out of respect to the ger who will get gang bang ....

OK GAME!! I LIKE IT.. PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MONTH's TIME!

Lets give and take, 4 guys max..

me and actblur will bonk.. u will watch and 1 or 2 guys will watch too.. condition.. all must be naked.. u must let us watch u masterbate too...
we wont touch u.. No viedo cam too.. knn.. i need my reputation in RL too.

so lastly,

U ONZ liao???? just reply ONZ! if its a yes.

Tripster
20-01-2005, 03:12 PM

Erm, who is dis ger who is going to get gangbang? Any ideas?

uglyger
20-01-2005, 03:15 PM
OK GAME!! I LIKE IT.. PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MONTH's TIME!

Lets give and take, 4 guys max..

me and actblur will bonk.. u will watch and 1 or 2 guys will watch too.. condition.. all must be naked.. u must let us watch u masterbate too...
we wont touch u.. No viedo cam too.. knn.. i need my reputation in RL too.

so lastly,

U ONZ liao???? just reply ONZ! if its a yes.

dots...i haf to rite sae i dun wan to be totalli naked..those that watch no need be total naked...semi can le...newae this was my n actblur idea first..so we can dictate wat we want

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:21 PM
dots...i haf to rite sae i dun wan to be totalli naked..those that watch no need be total naked...semi can le...newae this was my n actblur idea first..so we can dictate wat we want
sigh.. have u participate in such things before?? the thrill in such things are all the people involved have to be naked.. its like u see the person having sex, will make u high.. and when the person having sex.. sees another person masterbating.. it will give him a high too.. its a two way too..
guess u never participate in such things before... :(

Tripster
20-01-2005, 03:27 PM
sigh.. have u participate in such things before?? the thrill in such things are all the people involved have to be naked.. its like u see the person having sex, will make u high.. and when the person having sex.. sees another person masterbating.. it will give him a high too.. its a two way too..
guess u never participate in such things before... :(

Eh Lorry,

I think UG got cold feet...want to lim kopi? Can jio our usual bros...

Trip

uglyger
20-01-2005, 03:29 PM
well bros...i m goin to sch to do project le......talk to u again tonite here. bye bye

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Eh Lorry,

I think UG got cold feet...want to lim kopi? Can jio our usual bros...

Trip
time? place call me..

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:32 PM
well bros...i m goin to sch to do project le......talk to u again tonite here. bye bye

most of us dont log in at nite.. only that young ti ko PUNK!! LTGPTD aka SUPERMAN log in at nite.. :(

Tripster
20-01-2005, 03:35 PM
most of us dont log in at nite.. only that young ti ko PUNK!! LTGPTD aka SUPERMAN log in at nite.. :(

Yah man...at nite we have NITE Activities!!

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Yah man...at nite we have NITE Activities!!
Yup.. play carom... watch TV.. drink YEO HUAP SENG Packet drink at RC CONRNER... :)

Tripster
20-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Yup.. play carom... watch TV.. drink YEO HUAP SENG Packet drink at RC CONRNER... :)

dun forget, play checkers and sing karaoke with the senior citizens...maybe lim kopi...

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
20-01-2005, 03:48 PM
dun forget, play checkers and sing karaoke with the senior citizens...maybe lim kopi...

Bro..I ask you question on the other thread but you over here!!! :rolleyes:

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:53 PM
brudder,

u dont understand.. here have boobs... :D

Tripster
20-01-2005, 03:58 PM

ah, which thread? Wat's yr question?

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
20-01-2005, 04:02 PM
brudder,

u dont understand.. here have boobs... :D

Hahaha, ok, ok....good and only reason LOL

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
20-01-2005, 04:04 PM
ah, which thread? Wat's yr question?

Tripster here already, Ah law say you can go HK with me izit? I going nextweek...Frankie also, but he not solo lah..

Tripster
20-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Tripster here already, Ah law say you can go HK with me izit? I going nextweek...Frankie also, but he not solo lah..

Trip here,

Replied to you:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=761828&postcount=182

Sorrie, cannot make it. Boss on leave, must take care of company...

lawry
20-01-2005, 04:08 PM

brudder,

love to go with u leh.. but as i said.. my princess just came back last saturday.. sigh.. if ur trip is 2 weeks back.. i cheong all the way with u..

trip,

brudder insomnia.. would like to join our may trip....

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 04:24 PM
So gang bang still on or not....

actblur
20-01-2005, 04:37 PM
So gang bang still on or not....

bro, Should be onz lah unless she back out lor, but should be after cny. Hope bros can be patient with it. ;)

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Hehehe seems like someone may just have volunteer herself for this assuming what is posted is real..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=761671&postcount=28

lawry
20-01-2005, 04:45 PM
bro, Should be onz lah unless she back out lor, but should be after cny. Hope bros can be patient with it. ;)
so brudder ACTBLUR.. u ok with it hor.. confirm..

actblur
20-01-2005, 04:53 PM
so brudder ACTBLUR.. u ok with it hor.. confirm..

bro lawry dun worry lah, she onz me sure onz one. ;)

Hehehe seems like someone may just have volunteer herself for this assuming what is posted is real..

bro frankie, duno who post it but dun think is ug lah. She may be naughty but dun think she will post a ad like that lah.

Anyway hope bros here please be gentle with her ok?? :p

japboy
20-01-2005, 04:55 PM
bro frankie, duno who post it but dun think is ug lah. She may be naughty but dun think she will post a ad like that lah.

Anyway hope bros here please be gentle with her ok??

wow liaoz a.. got gang bang bo jio... well, dat muz b her lesbian buddy den....

n dun worry lah... she's jz watching rite? unless shoot cum so powerful dat it flies onto her face...

actblur
20-01-2005, 04:59 PM

n dun worry lah... she's jz watching rite? unless shoot cum so powerful dat it flies onto her face...

haha.. so far only myself and bro lawry onz lor, waiting for the third.

Then I think she can't complain by then cos the sperm too strong liao. CIF :p

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:00 PM

U say u young man mah.. this kind of things only for DOMs

so frankie,tripster.insomnia,plman and ET911 register liao..

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 05:03 PM

Anyway hope bros here please be gentle with her ok?? :p
No lah i nvr thought it her but the thread was about some horny hsewife so suddenly this clown come in and post...probably trying to stroke some flames up...

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:05 PM
No lah i nvr thought it her but the thread was about some horny hsewife so suddenly this clown come in and post...probably trying to stroke some flames up...
I pm that horny housewife liao.. if its true.. will wait for her pm.. but dont think so lah.. even if its true.. must wear double condom.. dont know got something or not.. if ex-husband pass her... she pissed off pass to us.. :(

actblur
20-01-2005, 05:05 PM

Bro lawry, I think u get confuse liao. I think she mean only 5 person in the room. 3 guys 1 FL and ug. Unless she agree for more :o

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Bro lawry, I think u get confuse liao. I think she mean only 5 person in the room. 3 guys 1 FL and ug. Unless she agree for more :o
get one more gal.. we book a suite.. should not be a problem.. shang sentosa suite damn big.. no problem.. especially those No.001 rooms..

actblur
20-01-2005, 05:09 PM

oic... sorry bro, me got blur liao :D

Frankiestine
20-01-2005, 05:12 PM
oic... sorry bro, me got blur liao :D
Knn trying to act blur rite... :D

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:13 PM

i think it's her lesbian buddy who came in 2 blow up d flames.... kekeke... anyway, u guys enjoy... no chance 2 show mi 6-pacs... kekekeke.....

but even if i'm there, i'll jz take mi stool n watch all d action besides UG.... kekekeke..

actblur
20-01-2005, 05:15 PM
get one more gal.. we book a suite.. should not be a problem.. shang sentosa suite damn big.. no problem.. especially those No.001 rooms..

oic, so it's 3 guys 2 fl and ug?? Maybe bro lawry can pm ug lor and see her respond lor. ;)

Me anything as long as ug is untouched. Unless she wanted to be touch lor. But me will try to stop her, if she insist then me LL lor :o

et911
20-01-2005, 05:20 PM

??? I register to do what?

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:21 PM
oic, so it's 3 guys 2 fl and ug?? Maybe bro lawry can pm ug lor and see her respond lor. ;)

Me anything as long as ug is untouched. Unless she wanted to be touch lor. But me will try to stop her, if she insist then me LL lor :o

brudder actblur...

pls give ppl freedom of choice leh.. u can fark around.. she cannot fark around? why? just because u are a guy?? think about it.. i am not saying i encourage her to fark around.. but wat time already... 2005 liao.. u go out look for FL/ONS and bonk here and there.. and u say because i have high sex drive.. so if a gal says that.. u say cannot?? why? both human mah....
Wan to have sex and fun ok.. but safe sex.. i guess u must be around 25 plus mins 3 years.. always remember in life.. do not ask someone to do things that u urself will not or cannot do...

cheers

lawry

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:23 PM
??? I register to do what?see live tiger show.. ai mai??

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:26 PM
brudder actblur...

pls give ppl freedom of choice leh.. u can fark around.. she cannot fark around? why? just because u are a guy?? think about it.. i am not saying i encourage her to fark around.. but wat time already... 2005 liao.. u go out look for FL/ONS and bonk here and there.. and u say because i have high sex drive.. so if a gal says that.. u say cannot?? why? both human mah....
Wan to have sex and fun ok.. but safe sex.. i guess u must be around 25 plus mins 3 years.. always remember in life.. do not ask someone to do things that u urself will not or cannot do...

cheers

lawry

no la....he jus helpin me...i made a compromise not to haf sex... n he's jus helping me....i'll still mast..but sex is out. he never tell me not to do it's me who dun wan to do ...yea

actblur
20-01-2005, 05:36 PM
do not ask someone to do things that u urself will not or cannot do...

cheers

lawry

Bro lawry, I understand wat u trying to say lor. Me dun really stop her from getting bonk cos anyway is her life afterall, and like I said, If she insist, me LL lor. She's more of looking for a bf than anything lor. But dun think she's looking for a bf in this forum lah.

If I happen to say that You have a high sex drive, it's my mistake and I apologised, is was She has a high sex drive. Me 100% behind safe sex. ;)

me 32 this year, chiong PT since 15.... not very long but I think I seen enough.

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:38 PM
no la....he jus helpin me...i made a compromise not to haf sex... n he's jus helping me....i'll still mast..but sex is out. he never tell me not to do it's me who dun wan to do ...yea
hmm.. maybe at my age.. u will see that its not uncommon to see/know women who has afew partners even they are not married.. its a life-style.. i mean bullshit to those men who condem single women who wans to fark.. unless those men are virgin and they dont fark around..
its like maslow hirachy of needs..

sex/food/companion/fun is something all human needs...
too much food = fat
too many companion = u lost that closeness to that someone special
too much fun = u lost ur aim in life
too much sex = ???

everything in life u have to take considerable measures to do.. may it be fun/food or sex.. Dont worry UG.... having sex with ppl is not a shame.. its an enjoyment.. just like when i am in my secondary school days.. knn.. i know more gals than my average school mates.. and all call me chee hong king.. when we grew up in uni.. all come and call me god brudder to introduce them gals.. NNB.. this is wat i call mental maturity growth period.. just like primary school kissing is like a super YUCKS thing. .but now.. kiss me anytime baby!! nothing to be ashame or give up on.. Go speak to a sex councilor.. she/he will tell u the same thing.. SEX yes.. but SAFE SEX!!!!... :)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:41 PM
everything in life u have to take considerable measures to do.. may it be fun/food or sex.. Dont worry UG.... having sex with ppl is not a shame.. its an enjoyment.. just like when i am in my secondary school days.. knn.. i know more gals than my average school mates.. and all call me chee hong king.. when we grew up in uni.. all come and call me god brudder to introduce them gals.. NNB.. this is wat i call mental maturity growth period.. just like primary school kissing is like a super YUCKS thing. .but now.. kiss me anytime baby!! nothing to be ashame or give up on.. Go speak to a sex councilor.. she/he will tell u the same thing.. SEX yes.. but SAFE SEX!!!!... :)

dun try to change my mind about not hafing sex ok...my mind is made up :mad: when u give guys so easily something, they treat u like trash. i m not giving ne more stuff to guys anymore

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:41 PM

tot u supposed 2 go do ur proj? hor hor~!

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:44 PM
But dun think she's looking for a bf in this forum lah.

brudder actblur.. one more thing that u are wrong..
pls dont look down on SB guys.. quite a number i met are professionals and they are earning more than 10k a month..
the reason that they come to SB.. because its like u and me.. we are a horny bunch of ppl.. but luckily we come to SB.. because we did it the right way.. than going around anyhow touch or rape..
deep down inside.. most of the SB samster i met ( i only mean those i met and know) are great guys... they have a solid charactor.. say one means one... and due to work or other reasons.. they are single..
so nothing wrong.. if UG finds one samster here and got hook.... they have my blessing.. and all the more better.. i know this guy.. so if he cheong behind UG's back.. I BE "xiao ren" po toh him to UG.. kekekekkeke
I give full respect to all the samster here i know..
just that we are a little bit MORE HORNY LAH.. kekekekkeke

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:44 PM
tot u supposed 2 go do ur proj? hor hor~!

proj meetin over le..me still in sch...:p

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:45 PM
proj meetin over le..me still in sch..

i tot skools ban sb..... how cum ur administrator so lax...haiz...

plman2002
20-01-2005, 05:46 PM
i really took time to browse all 180 pages.
this is going crazy. within 24hrs, this thread is moving up even faster than our tp thread.
anyway, whatever u do, be happy.

btw lawry ah lawry, why u everytime default mi in yr programme.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:47 PM
i tot skools ban sb..... how cum ur administrator so lax...haiz...

i in university ma that's y

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:49 PM
quite a number i met are professionals and they are earning more than 10k a month..
deep down inside.. most of the SB samster i met ( i only mean those i met and know) are great guys... they have a solid charactor.. say one means one... and due to work or other reasons.. they are single..

(like d radio commercial.... u only hear n read d good things...)
brudder, ur heartfelt words have striked a chord in my heart.... i'm so touched dat u have done dis but u shouldn't done dat man... although we went out a few times, din know u know so much of mi... i'm truly touched but no nid 2 respect mi so much.. got other more senior brudders ard... like u loh, looksee loh, acer loh, tv loh, wpp loh... kekekeke :D

but if pple all think i earn >10k a mth w solid character... lidat most likely means dat i'm either dun wanna get married o gay ... hmmm.... kekekeke

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:52 PM
sian ji pua..tml public holidae le still haf to go sch for 2 lessons from 830 to 315.....sigh...morn is dance east n west....afternoon is investment banking...me no life man rofl :(

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:52 PM
i in university ma that's y

no wonder ur administrator so lame.. one of mi frenz is an administrator there n basically bo-chap everyday.... kekeke...

et911
20-01-2005, 05:53 PM
i really took time to browse all 180 pages.
this is going crazy. within 24hrs, this thread is moving up even faster than our tp thread.

Bro, why you today so eng can read 180 pages??? :D

lawry
dun try to change my mind about not hafing sex ok...my mind is made up :mad: when u give guys so easily something, they treat u like trash. i m not giving ne more stuff to guys anymoreI am not changin ur mind in having sex or not..
SEX SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS GIFT TO GUYS!!
SEX SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN ENJOYMENT BETWEEN TWO PARTIES AND FULL STOP!

U dont give a guy sex to make him love u.. u give ur heart, ur feeling, ur shared goals, ur views, ur sorrow, ur joy, ur life, ur emotions, ur care and ur concern...
As for me.. if i wan a gal.. its not for sex.. my god.. if i wan sex.. i can have sex with gorgeous woman anytime..
I WAN A GAL to care for me.. to love me and to tender me..
so ur approach is wrong already.. because as u say in ur statement.. when give guys something so easy, they treat u like trash...

ur view and perception on love is totally wrong...
love is not base on that.. love is base on so much more.. like that special call i received from her when i have a totally screwed up day... that cake that she bake for me.. that trip we took to europe.. that bottle of 1987 we drink together and gone broke for half a month.. its the moment we share..

if u give ur effort.. bake him a cake.. bring him coffee to his hostal room when he burn mid-night oil.. massage him when he is too tired.. tidy up his messy room.. such things when u give.. will touch a person's heart.. more than giving him sex..

Finally,

in a relationship =
EFFORT IN LOVE is more important than SEX FOR LOVE!!!..

if my advice is wrong.. u can burn my zhao pai!! :)

uglyger
no wonder ur administrator so lame.. one of mi frenz is an administrator there n basically bo-chap everyday.... kekeke...

rofl....those IT pple veri bo chup one lor...newae i dun surf porn site...juz talk crap here nothing veri wrong wif it also

et911
20-01-2005, 05:55 PM

Speak for yourself hor, I very guai one, only go for drinks..

japboy
20-01-2005, 05:55 PM
sian ji pua..tml public holidae le still haf to go sch for 2 lessons from 830 to 315.....sigh...morn is dance east n west....afternoon is investment banking...me no life man rofl

alo... skooling is always d best time... enjoy while it last... ur days r numbered~!... kekeke

Quoted by plman2002 - really took time to browse all 180 pages.

Bro, why you today so eng can read 180 pages???

dun believe him lah... kekekeke.... i dun wanna read so much as well... unless i'm interested in bonking d gal.. anyway, i believe he did it over a number of nights... while PCC at home~!

plman - he defaulted u as u r a commercial DOM~! :eek:

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:56 PM
lidat most likely means dat i'm either dun wanna get married o gay ... hmmm.... kekekeke
NAY BEH.. u like to chak me the whole day is it..
that means I GAY LAH!!! GRIN.. TAKE BACK THE ABOVE STATEMENT.. JAPBOY NOT INCLUDED in my statement of SB SAMSTER is nice... :mad:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 05:57 PM
if u give ur effort.. bake him a cake.. bring him coffee to his hostal room when he burn mid-night oil.. massage him when he is too tired.. tidy up his messy room.. such things when u give.. will touch a person's heart.. more than giving him sex..

Finally,

in a relationship =
EFFORT IN LOVE is more important than SEX FOR LOVE!!!..

if my advice is wrong.. u can burn my zhao pai!! :)

pls...i dun wan to haf sex nemore ok...it's my decision n no one can change dat. it's not about love or wat. it's jus dat i dun wan to do it nemore. tired of it. lookin for a meaning in my life. dun try persuadin me to haf it. my mind is made up.

lawry
20-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Speak for yourself hor, I very guai one, only go for drinks..
but but.. brudder et911.. i saw u...........XXXXXXXXXXX... n than u........XXXXXX after that u.....XXXXXXX...... and u pay her.....XXXXXX..... after that supper........XXXXXX..... send her home......XXXXX......

tell me XXXXXXX>>>>......... u very happy...........XXXXX.....

another day one more round of.....XXXXXX........

:)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:01 PM
but but.. brudder et911.. i saw u...........XXXXXXXXXXX... n than u........XXXXXX after that u.....XXXXXXX...... and u pay her.....XXXXXX..... after that supper........XXXXXX..... send her home......XXXXX......

tell me XXXXXXX>>>>......... u very happy...........XXXXX.....

:)

????? wat does ur msg mean? :o

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:01 PM
I am not changin ur mind in having sex or not..
SEX SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS GIFT TO GUYS!!
SEX SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN ENJOYMENT BETWEEN TWO PARTIES AND FULL STOP!

bravo brudder... u r really gd~! dead birds u oso can sianz until become live.... ENCORE~!... *standing ovation*

NAY BEH.. u like to chak me the whole day is it..
that means I GAY LAH!!! GRIN.. TAKE BACK THE ABOVE STATEMENT.. JAPBOY NOT INCLUDED in my statement of SB SAMSTER is nice...

i said either dun wanna get married o gay... if u choose 2 b gay, no mi prob... kekekeke..... fyi... i choose 2 stay unmarried... u lidat always twist mi words here n there... wow liaoz~!

alo alo.... i like 2 chak u because u r fun 2 chak w kway teow, hor fun, etc... kekeke.... but i think u would like whipped creams n cakes 2 go along w u... kekekeke.... lidat say S.M.S BRUDDER?

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:02 PM
pls...i dun wan to haf sex nemore ok...it's my decision n no one can change dat. it's not about love or wat. it's jus dat i dun wan to do it nemore. tired of it. lookin for a meaning in my life. dun try persuadin me to haf it. my mind is made up.
aiyo.. my dear UG,

u got me all wrong again.. my last long post is about how to love and get love.. not about having sex lah.. :o

et911

Brudder brudder.. you must have overworked or stressed out because of your princess...

actblur
brudder actblur.. one more thing that u are wrong..
pls dont look down on SB guys.. quite a number i met are professionals and they are earning more than 10k a month..
the reason that they come to SB.. because its like u and me.. we are a horny bunch of ppl.. but luckily we come to SB.. because we did it the right way.. than going around anyhow touch or rape..
so nothing wrong.. if UG finds one samster here and got hook.... they have my blessing.. and all the more better.. i know this guy.. so if he cheong behind UG's back.. I BE "xiao ren" po toh him to UG.. kekekekkeke

Bro Lawry, I dun look down on SB guys lor and I respect them as well. Giving free FR and contacts to bros this is forum is a noble thing. We can also fill sex/no sex relate info in this forum which make it when better. I have been reading SB for quite some time liao only register recently and I totally agree that alot ppl here are professionals here. I know there are great guys here and me wishes to know them that make me register this forum and oso can share my 2 cents points pof point on certain discussion as well.

I think ug join this forum cos she wanted to make more friends and share her experience rather than getting bonk lor. Cos she has others way of getting laid.

Me will be beri grateful if bro lawry look out for this "xiao ren" :D , anyway just hope this person will not come lor.

me oso a horny man with high sex drive, now me just wanted to settle down and trying hard to control it. Think me try not hard enough... :(

et911
20-01-2005, 06:03 PM

He is drunk as usual..

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:03 PM
????? wat does ur msg mean?

he only want readers 2 read d gd things only...

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:04 PM
et will be able to understand... world war 2 code words.. hahahhahahahahahahahhahahah.... must run far far liao.. later my brudder et comes and knock my head..... :)

et911
20-01-2005, 06:06 PM
my brudder et comes and knock my head..... :)

You will have to go buy 4D tomorrow if I only kok your head.. :p

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:06 PM
aiyo.. my dear UG,

u got me all wrong again.. my last long post is about how to love and get love.. not about having sex lah.. :o

love is out of my dictionary. i wun be able to get a guy who loves me. n i dun wan to love a guy again

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:08 PM
U are my most beloved brudder.. anything... everything.. i also save one for u.. kekekkeke :)

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:09 PM
You will have to go buy 4D tomorrow if I only kok your head..
brudder ET.. u mean u BIG HEAD SMALL HEAD also wan to KOK!>!>!>>!>!>! :eek:

:D

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:11 PM
love is out of my dictionary. i wun be able to get a guy who loves me. n i dun wan to love a guy again okok.. U and me are buddies first ok.. :) when u free we get time and place cut rooster head... burn yellow paper...

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:13 PM
okok.. U and me are buddies first ok.. :) when u free we get time and place cut rooster head... burn yellow paper...

huh? wat cut roooster head n burn yellow paper???? :confused:

plman2002
20-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Bro, why you today so eng can read 180 pages??? :D

just released from 4 hrs of grusome mtg.
nb. eat snake lor.
btw, i browsed.
japboy, SMSB chapter 10K. u owe me one.

actblur
20-01-2005, 06:17 PM
sorry bro, me typing beri slow.... repost.

Bro Lawry, I dun look down on SB guys lor and I respect them as well. Giving free FR and contacts to bros this is forum is a noble thing. We can also look outl sex/no sex relate info in this forum which make it when better when we encounter any problem. I have been reading SB for quite some time liao only register recently and I totally agree that alot ppl here are professionals here. I know there are great guys here and me wishes to know them that make me register this forum and oso can share my 2 cents points pof point on certain discussion as well.

I think ug join this forum cos she wanted to make more friends and share her experience rather than getting bonk lor. Cos she has others way of getting laid.

Me will be beri grateful to bro lawry look out for this "xiao ren" :D , anyway just hope this person will not come lor.

me oso a horny man with high sex drive, now me just wanted to settle down and trying hard to control it. Think me try not hard enough... :(

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:20 PM
U are my most beloved brudder.. anything... everything.. i also save one for u.. kekekkeke

wow liaoz.... mi leh?... :(

japboy, SMSB chapter 10K. u owe me one.

Y? wat have i done? :eek:

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:22 PM
sorry bro, me typing beri slow.... repost.
oso can share my 2 cents points pof point on certain discussion as well.

Me will be beri grateful to bro lawry look out for this "xiao ren" :D , anyway just hope this person will not come lor.

y u saeing u try not hard enuff

plman2002
20-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Y? wat have i done? :eek:[/QUOTE]

What is this → http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=762306&postcount=194

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:23 PM
wow liaoz.... mi leh?... :(

how can i be brudder with someone who charge me $1.50 = 2 jugs of beer.. daylight robbery...

u chapter 10 liao hor with plman.. 10 thousand.... 9 thousand... 8 thousand... 3 1/3 shot at one go for chapter 10..

plman2002
20-01-2005, 06:25 PM
U are my most beloved brudder.. anything... everything.. i also save one for u.. kekekkeke :)

tq tq for yr thoughts.
but mi now not like 1.5mths ago.
my xxxx come back liao.
u only 1 or 2 month. mi longer period. dun know when next.

japboy
What is this → http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=762306&postcount=194

oops... kor... nua kon siao lah... bo jon he.... nua cha do suay ju? :D

lawry
Y? wat have i done? :eek:

What is this → http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=762306&postcount=194[/QUOTE]

THAT ONE DESERVE A CHAPTER 24!!!

24 thousand.. 23 thousand!!!!!!

Brudder plman dont give face.. same clan somemore say u like tat.. totally dont give face.. ppl wings harden liao.. dont need us already.. pui! pui! pui! :mad:

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:27 PM
how can i be brudder with someone who charge me $1.50 = 2 jugs of beer.. daylight robbery...

u chapter 10 liao hor with plman.. 10 thousand.... 9 thousand... 8 thousand... 3 1/3 shot at one go for chapter 10..

wat charge? i told u n u din say anytime leh.... n i always tot it's 1 jug... but i oreadi mentioned previously dat can... no prob i treat u 2 jugs but u got 2 finish them all by urself.. kekeke.... :D

actblur
20-01-2005, 06:27 PM
y u saeing u try not hard enuff

Cos me sometime still go to GL mah. sigh.... :(

study hard hor, but remember to unwind when needed ;)

Anyway me goto go liao. nice toking to u all bros and have a nice long weekend.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:28 PM
sooo booring ....i tink i goin home soon le...nothing to do...me bored to death le

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:29 PM
THAT ONE DESERVE A CHAPTER 24!!!

24 thousand.. 23 thousand!!!!!!

Brudder plman dont give face.. same clan somemore say u like tat.. totally dont give face.. ppl wings harden liao.. dont need us already.. pui! pui! pui!

ai yo... where got wings harden... i know u r only waiting 4 dis moment... kekeke... add salt and add vingear 2 our squabbles... :mad:

plman2002
20-01-2005, 06:30 PM
oops... kor... nua kon siao lah... bo jon he.... nua cha do suay ju? :D

lu teah wa oi ki lu meh. k o n g shio nia.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:30 PM
byeeeeez.......oei y nobodi ans me one? :(

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:32 PM

hahahah... ur thread has been temp hijacked .. but it's ok... we'll c u tmr... bye~!...

i'm gng off now as well... have fun tonight... :D

plman2002
20-01-2005, 06:32 PM
sooo booring ....i tink i goin home soon le...nothing to do...me bored to death le

UG not getting any attention, gg home liao.
relax babe, dun think too much.
lifes many up down. must see open.
can take up n must also put it down lah.

cheers,

et911
20-01-2005, 06:34 PM

Bye bye.. have a good weekend..

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:35 PM
lu teah wa oi ki lu meh. #### shio nia.

mia jia lah... nuon par oi lu shoot kwar sua jia jug~! mai tai chai hor..

et911
just released from 4 hrs of grusome mtg.

You poor thing!

lawry
Tickle tickle.... :)

anyway, in the olden days.. and even some secret society now.. when they form alliance or become brudders/buddies.. they will cut the rooster head and burn yellow paper.. learn a new thing today rite.. who say SB can only learn about sex.. kekekkekekke

japboy
20-01-2005, 06:38 PM
anyway, in the olden days.. and even some secret society now.. when they form alliance or become brudders/buddies.. they will cut the rooster head and burn yellow paper.. learn a new thing today rite.. who say SB can only learn about sex.. kekekkekekke

so in SB, we cut d rooster's small head? muz move with time mai~!

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Tickle tickle.... :)

oic...sure no prob bro. next time call u out i dress like a guy...u can call me bro too

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:42 PM
oic...sure no prob bro. next time call u out i dress like a guy...u can call me bro tooaido.. u sure.. u didnt hear.. japboy call me gay liao meh.. :)

et911
20-01-2005, 06:42 PM
oic...sure no prob bro. next time call u out i dress like a guy...u can call me bro too

You dress like a lady also can call you brother what... something wrong with that??

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:45 PM
no...i dun wan to dress like a lady le...i wan to dress like one of u

et911
20-01-2005, 06:49 PM
no...i dun wan to dress like a lady le...i wan to dress like one of u

Think we are mostly in shirts of polo tees and pants. You can wear that too.. You got long hair or short hair? If long hair, bun it up loh..

But one thing hor, we go out that time drink together always tease each other, so you must be able to tolerate our tok cock..

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Think we are mostly in shirts of polo tees and pants. You can wear that too.. You got long hair or short hair? If long hair, bun it up loh..

But one thing hor, we go out that time drink together always tease each other, so you must be able to tolerate our tok cock..

ha sure no prob...i middle length hair...but cuttin soon le :p

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:52 PM

dont cut lah.. the most we call u zhen yi jian loh.. he has middle length hair too.... :)

et911
20-01-2005, 06:52 PM

Middle length easier to manage trust me. If you see me, you will see someone who's hair is in a total mess..

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:53 PM
Middle length easier to manage trust me. If you see me, you will see someone who's hair is in a total mess..

my hair messier....coz darn it
it likes to curl up at the end

et911
20-01-2005, 06:54 PM
dont cut lah.. the most we call u zhen yi jian loh.. he has middle length hair too.... :)

Short hair or long hair got difference meh? If UG wants to cut her hair, let her be loh.. as long as she's happy no?

Maybe you should cut your hair also.. :D

et911
20-01-2005, 06:55 PM
my hair messier....coz darn it
it likes to curl up at the end

Alamak.. same as mine. I cannot keep me hair long (for a guy), else it will all curl up.

They say people with curly hair talk without reasoning one leh.. :D

lawry
20-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Alamak.. same as mine. I cannot keep me hair long (for a guy), else it will all curl up.

They say people with curly hair talk without reasoning one leh.. :D

hahahhaha... self admit...

et911
20-01-2005, 07:05 PM
hahahhaha... self admit...

Halo, dont think your hair straight can hao lian ok?

Tripster
20-01-2005, 07:13 PM
Hey there!!! Just finished my meeting...what's up???? Is the show still on...need actors?

Trip

DingDongBell
20-01-2005, 07:18 PM
may I watch too?

et911
20-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Sorry OT,

I need all brudders to help me on this, please see:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=762562#post762562

I would like to call on all to get this RX8 out for good.

I got this message: "who do u think u are? try me i got loads of brothers from tokcok.com" from the ball-less creature who docked my points.

Thanks in advance.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Hey there!!! Just finished my meeting...what's up???? Is the show still on...need actors?

Trip

show on but no need actorz ...me iz audience....actblur and lawry will fuk the ger both. i c c onli