PDA

View Full Version : 1st Experience in Petain

jay69
20-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Got some time in the late afternoon(4pm) & decided to pay petain a visit. When der last time ard 7pm but all deserted oredi. But i made a big mistake as i dont do my homework & take down the recommended WL to try. Anyway, window shopping 1st & recall vaguely h1 got more malay so went in der. Approached one & she quoted $30 but without bj :( decline as prefer bj 1st follow by fj. So when to next house & ask one WL how much. She quoted $20 but also no bj. Haiz sian oredi so jus take the offer. Found out her name was Yati. Went in both strip & she lied down. Tot only cannot bj but now all cannot. Touch her breast but cannot lick it. Squeeze a bit also cannot. Then, she quickly cap me when my dick still soft. Told her not ready yet but she say sure can harden later. Then force me to insert my dick in her pussy but how to when it not hard yet. Then she told me y she dun do bj, y cannot this, cannot that when All this while i trying to make myself harden. Then she told me time up & need to pay full amount. I said but i never shoot but she said it not her concern. More sian so pay up & left. This is where i need to ask those experience bro. Is there any time limit regardless whether u shoot or not??? I know $20 a small sum but jus need to know the rule of the game & dun wan to kena con the 2nd time. Btw, b4 i left the place, when to another house & saw this quite chio gal, quoted $30 & with bj included, wow but then remember in wallet only left $25, ask to lower but kena reject. So go bac & pcc :(

siamburox
20-01-2005, 01:03 PM
tho im a newbie i always take the effort to read what the other brothers here reccomand its good to research before u cheong. that way u know that ur $$ is worth it .. nvm la its $20 only :) think on the bright side :) hehe hope u learnt ur lesson bro .

chessepie
20-01-2005, 01:06 PM
He bro, i think next time take those CAT$30-50, better than those $20 malay, although cheap but no service and they look like u know what.....

Time over there is quite short but usually the WL will make u cum b4 u go, i must agree that the Yati u met was damn unprofessional

too_hot
20-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Got some time in the late afternoon(4pm) & decided to pay petain a visit. When der last time ard 7pm but all deserted oredi. But i made a big mistake as i dont do my homework & take down the recommended WL to try. Anyway, window shopping 1st & recall vaguely h1 got more malay so went in der. Approached one & she quoted $30 but without bj :(

bro, something really wrong here. as far as i know ALL the WLs offer minimum "suck and f*ck" combo which is bj & fj (with cap). even the $20 ones (which i did try before. the higher priced ones ($40 or $50) will do other things like stimulating ur nipples, short catbath, lick ur ding dongs and some oso french. next time dun waste ur money and time - read FRs or recommendations here.

to me $20 ones not worth it unless u just really want to unload for cheap. instead try at least the $40 ones (H3R11 - Pat) or $50 (H7R1-Jac, H7R6 - dun know name). Can oso try H3R3 - yvonne though i ve not tried.

in a way the price they charge tends to indicate wat they willing to do. so if they only quote $20 means service is minimum. If they quote more means they oso give more.

better luck next time ya?

DehOne
20-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Not all WL's offer the 'suck 'n' fcuk' combo'. Some only do FJ. Particularly the $20 ones - unless u dnt mind being serviced by one of the shims in H9.

I believe the original poster tried the Malay woman in H4. It's been mentioned here before that all the WLs in H4 cannot make it one.

For a good service Malay, try Arnie in H10, second or third door on the left. She's got the smallest room I've ever seen in Petain. She is about 40+, with a plumb figure and big tits (enhanced) and she'll give you the works for about $30.

Other cheap but older WLs would be H16 R19 and H9 R8 (1st door on the right after the entrance). Excellent value for money fcuks. But they are not exactly SYTs...

reacher
20-01-2005, 11:55 PM
$20 with bj can try opposite h3 a fat chinese gal with a good complexion. Dunno what name but sure worth it. Walk inside halfway the house will have 5 doors in a row then the girl is on the 1st door. Hope this will help.

too_hot
21-01-2005, 12:09 AM
$20 with bj can try opposite h3 a fat chinese gal with a good complexion. Dunno what name but sure worth it. Walk inside halfway the house will have 5 doors in a row then the girl is on the 1st door. Hope this will help.

Who is this June? Never heard before. H#R#? Is she any good?

jay69
24-01-2005, 11:24 AM
To all bros that have replied back & educate me, thanks a lot. Yupe, as mentioned earlier i was foolish to go der without takin down those recommended WL but it was a last minutes tin. Took the cheapest ($20) as tot of jus wan to release. Dunno that der a 10min time limit impose by her (Yati) whether i cum or not. Also dunno cannot catbath her. 1st time my rod never harden in a session :( Anyway, will be more prepare when i visit der again :) Thankz again