PDA

View Full Version : Man robbed two hookers, raped one

nokia8888
20-01-2005, 12:44 PM
A SHOP assistant who robbed two prostitutes on the same night, raping one of them in the process, was sentenced to a nine-year jail term and a maximum 24 strokes yesterday.

Tan Yan Seong, 24, went prowling in the backlanes of Geylang on Nov 14 last year with a chopper.

The Malaysian first picked up a 22-year-old Chinese national at about 1.30am in Geylang Lorong 6 and offered to pay her $100 for sex.

He took her to the nearby Fragrance Hotel Emerald and got her to register for a room there. Once inside, Tan gave her $100, but shortly after took out the chopper and held it against her neck.

After tying her hands, he took her cellphone and more than $400 in cash before raping her and fleeing the room at about 3am.

Shortly after, he went to Geylang Lorong 13, where he met a 26-year-old prostitute, also from China.

After promising her $80 for sex, he took her to the nearby Hotel 81 Cherry, where he robbed her of about $900 and a cellphone. He also punched her several times in the face when she struggled and tried to grab the chopper from him.

But unknown to Tan, his first victim had already alerted a group of men, who were searching for him. Before Tan could leave the hotel, they stopped him and beat him up. Police officers arrived shortly after and took him in.

Yesterday, Tan struggled to hold back tears after he was sentenced.

His lawyer, Madam Kay Pang, told the court during the hearing that her client was very remorseful.

'Driven by his financial difficulties, he had felt compelled to commit crime. However... it dawned on him how disgustingly wrong his actions were,' she said. She pointed out he had not used the chopper to harm the women, only to intimidate them.

For armed robbery, he could have been jailed for up to 14 years. The rape was taken into consideration during sentencing.
:cool:

WWEF
20-01-2005, 12:55 PM
A SHOP assistant who robbed two prostitutes on the same night, raping one of them in the process, was sentenced to a nine-year jail term and a maximum 24 strokes yesterday.

24 strokes is damn power liao....
Surprised to see that the WL actually carry so much money with them, going into the FJ.
Anyway thanks 4 the info! :)

l3atu
20-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Having financial difficulties is not an excuse to rob. Think of why the China gals come here to sell their bodies. Also, rape got nothing to do with having financial difficulties. He should get a heavier sentence. :mad:

asdfghjkl
20-01-2005, 12:59 PM
But unknown to Tan, his first victim had already alerted a group of men, who were searching for him. Before Tan could leave the hotel, they stopped him and beat him up.

no doubt.. the unidentified group of men were her 'protectors'.. :o

warresg
20-01-2005, 01:01 PM
But unknown to Tan, his first victim had already alerted a group of men, who were searching for him. Before Tan could leave the hotel, they stopped him and beat him up. Police officers arrived shortly after and took him in.

This kind of ppl really deserve it. Bully our PRC mm. :mad:
Lucky some brudders manage to find him 1st and teach him a lesson.

l3atu
20-01-2005, 01:02 PM

Give me the chance, I would also participate coz I hate rapists. ;)

Five Stone
20-01-2005, 01:03 PM
24 Strokes, he's in for a good time. :cool:

OceanEleven
20-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Give me the chance, I would also participate coz I hate rapists. ;)
But I'm sure you wont mind rape by the gals. :D
Anyway, he deserve these for what he had done.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:10 PM

most probably her pimps la

l3atu
20-01-2005, 01:11 PM
The hell with rapists (male)... :D

Snuber
20-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Having financial difficulties is not an excuse to rob. Think of why the China gals come here to sell their bodies. Also, rape got nothing to do with having financial difficulties. He should get a heavier sentence. :mad:

Same sentiments here. These WLs or FLs need the money to send back home. If not, they won't be here in the first place.

If I'm not wrong, SG is the only place that mets out the max caning for this type of offence.

uglyger
20-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Same sentiments here. These WLs or FLs need the money to send back home. If not, they won't be here in the first place.

If I'm not wrong, SG is the only place that mets out the max caning for this type of offence.

newae not all fls come to singapore because they haf no money...but because it is easier to make money faster and some of them r actually pretty materialistic...jus a 2 cents worth.

l3atu
20-01-2005, 02:08 PM
newae not all fls come to singapore because they haf no money...but because it is easier to make money faster and some of them r actually pretty materialistic...jus a 2 cents worth.

How u know har ? U got frens workin as FLs ? IMHO, I think that most of them are either poor or have been poor before.
If being materialistic is wat they wans, they could just look for a sugar daddy aged 50 - 60 yrs old. They would then get all the cars, credit cards, branded clothes, makeup kits etc.

Just my 3 cents worth of thoughts. :D

mccormick
20-01-2005, 02:24 PM
hmmm... this guy got the sentence... how about the 2 FLs??? i think they will be charged oso for illegal paid sex...

Easydeals
20-01-2005, 02:32 PM
not that I approved his actions, but dun u tink he's stupid not to run away after the first robbery? dumb ass rapist is a newbie or noob?

Castrol
20-01-2005, 02:39 PM
2 strikes in the same night in the same location!
it's a good thing this low-life isnt smart.

Randi_Candi
20-01-2005, 03:09 PM
U rob an old woman of 50 in the lift its a robbery
U rob a bank of 50mil its also robbery

The scumbag just chose his prey of China FLs thinking that they would not report him due to the sensitivity of the nature of their 'business'
Somemore after taking the money, is there a neccesity to rape the victims? Was there a need for violence to be involved?

Sheesh.....just let the judges throw him the max fine and cane

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:46 PM
U rob an old woman of 50 in the lift its a robbery
U rob a bank of 50mil its also robbery

Smart person rob ING BARINGs, APB... into hundreds or million!!
and how many years they got.. that BARINGs guy? 7 years..
wah liao eh.. so wat u think... $400, one handphone, one FOC FARK = 9 years cum 24 strokes..

hundreds of millions from barings = 7 years..

Randi_Candi
20-01-2005, 03:48 PM
wah liao eh.. so wat u think... $400, one handphone, one FOC FARK = 9 years cum 24 strokes..

Exact sentiments
Oi! u lidat encourage ppl rob bank goot meh? :p

lawry
20-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Exact sentiments
Oi! u lidat encourage ppl rob bank goot meh? :p
goot.. like dat.. 100 million USD shared by 5 person can liao.. buy one island in the carabian for 5 miilion USD.. and stay there with a few chio brazilian/peru/venezula/colombo/PRC/thai and bonk like crazy every day.. watch sun rise/sun set... can liao.. that is LIFE brudder.. free time just buy one fake passport and sneak into singapore to meet u guys up for lunch/dinner.. and maybe buy air tickets for u guys to visit my island on and off... :)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:03 PM
goot.. like dat.. 100 million USD shared by 5 person can liao.. buy one island in the carabian for 5 miilion USD.. and stay there with a few chio brazilian/peru/venezula/colombo/PRC/thai and bonk like crazy every day.. watch sun rise/sun set... can liao.. that is LIFE brudder.. free time just buy one fake passport and sneak into singapore to meet u guys up for lunch/dinner.. and maybe buy air tickets for u guys to visit my island on and off... :)

employ me to be camera woman ar hahhaha help u take all the sexy vids. rofl :D

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:15 PM
employ me to be camera woman ar hahhaha help u take all the sexy vids. rofl :D
steady.. u know editing or not?? must edit my face hor... and make my cock look bigger.. and change my tummy into a six packs... u must have marketing experience too.. such vids must sell.. 50 ~ 50 for the profits.. :)

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Boss Lawry, U need a butler, driver ......... employ me can????? :pu wan to part time trainer for the gals... :)

uglyger
20-01-2005, 06:16 PM
steady.. u know editing or not?? must edit my face hor... and make my cock look bigger.. and change my tummy into a six packs... u must have marketing experience too.. such vids must sell.. 50 ~ 50 for the profits.. :)

ok....no prob hahahahhahaa

lawry
20-01-2005, 06:18 PM
ok....no prob hahahahhahaa
set! luv u deep deep....kekkekek :)

MelonEater
20-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Although I don't tolerate with his doing but i have to comment that he is damn stupid. Why have to tied her, rob and lastly rape.

Might as well let the FL service you shiok shiok first then tied and rob her. hehehehe. Like that don'have rape charge lol.

Interestingly to me, what happen to the 2 china gal since police had been informed. I'm sure they have to stand trial as witness right??

ang076
21-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I like to know what happened to the PRC FL ?

Did police charged two FLs for illegal prostitution ?
Newspaper never mentioned that.

Those who familar with OKTs there : please provide info on whether FL will be charged.

:o

cuntarow
21-01-2005, 08:52 AM
well maybe the prc are stuck up during ttheir conversation and the man decided to target on them if not why the two of them

smlee
21-01-2005, 09:26 AM

he didn't robbed barings with a chopper ...that why only 7 years

ingeniusdave
21-01-2005, 10:15 AM
news rpt say he robbed 2x prc @ knife point, causing hurt seriously on one of em in e rm by punching her. aft tat, i tink she got okt, called em he kanna rounded up in a lane beaten up before police catch him.

i mean very toopid of him lor, u wanna go have fun since he is horny, yet he wanna hurt n robbed prc... if i am eating there @ tattime, i will kick his lan jiao a few times before mah ta comes.

e 2 prc were actually brought back 2 assist in police work. they might have been send home or wat ever...

sadfa
21-01-2005, 11:09 PM

u crazy. going to be multimillionaire still do this type of thing.
u be director lah!

sadfa
21-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Although I don't tolerate with his doing but i have to comment that he is damn stupid. Why have to tied her, rob and lastly rape.

Might as well let the FL service you shiok shiok first then tied and rob her. hehehehe. Like that don'have rape charge lol.

maybe he also know prc fl service fk up.
since he want to do it, might as well do dua zhong.

anyway bro i up someone liao, so have to up u 24 hr later. my power very low, not like didi can use very fast 2nd time.

sadfa
21-01-2005, 11:17 PM
24 strokes is damn power liao....
Surprised to see that the WL actually carry so much money with them, going into the FJ.

think that is their takings for the day. 1 day can make so much. damn power.

STUD100
22-01-2005, 09:41 AM
ohh..the area im working has tons of PRC..most of them above 30+..but those 20+..is soo sexy tat its tempting..even the security uncle oso ask me n wonder dun they ever get rape while working till late nite ard 11??..but too bad. prc only wans nothing but money...haha

sadsea
22-01-2005, 10:33 AM
this guy is a cheapo jack ass, serve him right for the sentence.

Cheri_Popper
22-01-2005, 12:03 PM
news rpt say he robbed 2x prc @ knife point, causing hurt seriously on one of em in e rm by punching her. aft tat, i tink she got okt, called em he kanna rounded up in a lane beaten up before police catch him.

i mean very toopid of him lor, u wanna go have fun since he is horny, yet he wanna hurt n robbed prc... if i am eating there @ tattime, i will kick his lan jiao a few times before mah ta comes.

e 2 prc were actually brought back 2 assist in police work. they might have been send home or wat ever...

The man was actually charged under Sec 457 Cap 224 of the Penal Code. That's Armed Robbery with Hurt. However, by punching one of the PRC it is not Grevious Hurt unless he dislocated or fracture any part of her bones or she has to stay in hospital for a period of no less than 10 days and was in pain throught out her stay. That would be Grevious Hurt under Sec 324 Cap 224 of the Penal Code.

As for the rape charge under Sec 376(a) Cap 224, it was only taken into consideration for sentencing as the PRC was a pros and it would be every hard for the PP Dept to prove it that the act of "RAPE" was committed. If the PRC MM was a "normal" gal, the guy would definitely be charge for Rape as well and most likely, he will have to serve both charges "consecutively" which means that he would have to serve time for Armed Robbery and just when his jail term is up, he will have to reserve time for Rape....meaning nearly 14 to 20 yrs jail term including manatory caning.

As for the 2 PRC mm, unless at that time, they had not overstayed in SG and that the immigration stamp on their passports are valid, they will let off and would unlikely be charge for prostiutions. If their are overstayers, they will be referred to ICA for deportation back to China and would be barred from entering SG for the next 5 yrs.

It is not advisable for any of you to take part in the assualt as you might be arrested and charged for Voluntatrily Causing Hurt, if there was a group of 5 or more it could be Unlawful Assembly and if weapons loke sticks, bottles...etc were used it could lead to rioting...worse if that person dies as a result of the attack, it would be Culpable Homocide not amounting to murder (Manslaughter)

So Bro take care, don't get involve uneccessary.

sadfa
22-01-2005, 09:25 PM
As for the rape charge under Sec 376(a) Cap 224, it was only taken into consideration for sentencing as the PRC was a pros and it would be every hard for the PP Dept to prove it that the act of "RAPE" was committed. If the PRC MM was a "normal" gal, the guy would definitely be charge for Rape as well and most likely, he will have to serve both charges "consecutively" which means that he would have to serve time for Armed Robbery and just when his jail term is up, he will have to reserve time for Rape....meaning nearly 14 to 20 yrs jail term including manatory caning.

As for the 2 PRC mm, unless at that time, they had not overstayed in SG and that the immigration stamp on their passports are valid, they will let off and would unlikely be charge for prostiutions. If their are overstayers, they will be referred to ICA for deportation back to China and would be barred from entering SG for the next 5 yrs.

1. if they can tic the rape charge, then dont think its a charge they cannot proof.
2. soliciting in the streets still illegal n they have admitted to soliciting when reporting to police. maybe they were charged, we dont know.

Cheri_Popper
22-01-2005, 10:55 PM
1. if they can tic the rape charge, then dont think its a charge they cannot proof.
2. soliciting in the streets still illegal n they have admitted to soliciting when reporting to police. maybe they were charged, we dont know.

TIC means that the rape charge was taken into consideration when sentencing the guy. Its not proven beyond any reasonable doubt. Anyway the sentence is about max for Armed Robbery.

As for soliciting in a Public place, its harder to prove as they were not caught in the act of soliciting and therefore they can definitely denied it. AV has to caught them red handed soliciting in a public place that is seen approaching passerby to solicite for paid sex or in a room and get the guy in the room to give them a statement impregating that the gal with him is a pros and he had paid for the sex. Paying for sex is not illegal here. AV usually bring the guy back for investigation and tell him to co-operate with them by giving a statement impregating the gal. They usually threatened to call the poor guy's parents if he is not married or his wife if he is married to let them know he was brought back for investigations for paying for commercial sex. As for the OKT, there's another type of charge.......Living off the immoral earnings of a prostitute.

sadfa
22-01-2005, 11:03 PM
TIC means that the rape charge was taken into consideration when sentencing the guy. Its not proven beyond any reasonable doubt. Anyway the sentence is about max for Armed Robbery.

As for soliciting in a Public place, its harder to prove as they were not caught in the act of soliciting and therefore they can definitely denied it. AV has to caught them red handed soliciting in a public place that is seen approaching passerby to solicite for paid sex or in a room and get the guy in the room to give them a statement impregating that the gal with him is a pros and he had paid for the sex. Paying for sex is not illegal here. AV usually bring the guy back for investigation and tell him to co-operate with them by giving a statement impregating the gal. They usually threatened to call the poor guy's parents if he is not married or his wife if he is married to let them know he was brought back for investigations for paying for commercial sex. As for the OKT, there's another type of charge.......Living off the immoral earnings of a prostitute.

walao!

1. if there is no basis for rape, they wont even charge him or tic him.
2. its part of the police case that they are hookers. cos they probably admitted 2 police they were standing on the streets in gl. u think they r frens who end up in hotels n he pays them for sex?

Cheri_Popper
22-01-2005, 11:26 PM
walao!

1. if there is no basis for rape, they wont even charge him or tic him.
2. its part of the police case that they are hookers. cos they probably admitted 2 police they were standing on the streets in gl. u think they r frens who end up in hotels n he pays them for sex?

Of cos there is a basis for the rape charge.

Usually from what I know, he would be charged on both charges and the sentence would be "consecutive" rather than "concurrent".

Give you an example if a guy at different time, had consential sex with both a normal OL and a KTV gal, both of them cried rape for some reasons or another, who do you think the IO would believed? KTV gals are considered ppl of ill reputation. Therefore the IO most likely would give the benefit of doubt to the guy believing that he had agreed to pay a price for the sex but after doing "it", the KTV gal demanded more. As for the OL's allegation, he is dead meat!!!!

Althought the 2 PRC MM might had admitted, this is purely circumtantial evidence. There must be other evidence like eyewitnesses. E.g. A Police officer spotted them sociliting, he would that so called eyewitness. In SG Court, the benifits of doubts is given to the Accused. The offence must be proven beyond any reasonable doubt for the judge to pass sentence. If the case is not proven beyond any reasonable doubt, there is something called "Aquittement not amounting to discharge of offence" this mean that the PPD had not proven the case beyond any reasonable doubt. However the same Accused can and will be brought back to Court if new evidences pointing to his guilt are found.

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 12:58 AM
wow... i tok e case is closed howcum its still being discussed here again...
anyway whether did he or did he not rape e girl is not really important...
e most important is HE CANNOT GO AROUND robbing W/Ls at all... so he should be punished n served as a deterent 2 all dose would be law breakers!!
its just dun seem rite 2me at all... :(
but can dose law breakers read wats goin on here or not... tok dey were fr our neighbour MXXXXXXX... who cant even string together a proper english sentence...
just tinking aloud...
(for dose who could string proper english sentences dun worry cos u can understand wat i m trying 2 say here)

Long_And_Hard
23-01-2005, 01:14 AM
He will have his dues in prison...Heard they do wonderful things to Rapists!
Better send him a dozen tubes of KY on weekly basis!

Cheri_Popper
23-01-2005, 11:42 AM
He will have his dues in prison...Heard they do wonderful things to Rapists!
Better send him a dozen tubes of KY on weekly basis!

Yes! You are right about that! They do it to rapists & molesters. There is an unwritten Code of Etnics among criminals. They treat rapists & molesters as low lifes in there. The least they get is to get a beating, the worst.........they would get what they did to the gal. They have their very own version of GB.

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 04:57 PM
well dey do hav deir own version of KY (soappy liquid) made fr e washing powder... so u dun hav 2worry abt it...
BTW i tok nowadays e molesters n rapist r locked up on a diff yard but dose who robbed old ppl n punched dem down wif a broken facial r locked together wif dose diehard prisioners... n give plenty of free facial (cum on face)...
but dose who wacked e men in bleu n CBT offenders... dey r heros man!!! :rolleyes:

sadfa
23-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Give you an example if a guy at different time, had consential sex with both a normal OL and a KTV gal, both of them cried rape for some reasons or another, who do you think the IO would believed? KTV gals are considered ppl of ill reputation. Therefore the IO most likely would give the benefit of doubt to the guy believing that he had agreed to pay a price for the sex but after doing "it", the KTV gal demanded more. As for the OL's allegation, he is dead meat!!!!

Althought the 2 PRC MM might had admitted, this is purely circumtantial evidence. There must be other evidence like eyewitnesses. E.g. A Police officer spotted them sociliting, he would that so called eyewitness. In SG Court, the benifits of doubts is given to the Accused. The offence must be proven beyond any reasonable doubt for the judge to pass sentence. If the case is not proven beyond any reasonable doubt, there is something called "Aquittement not amounting to discharge of offence" this mean that the PPD had not proven the case beyond any reasonable doubt. However the same Accused can and will be brought back to Court if new evidences pointing to his guilt are found.

bro,

this is my last post on this topic. if the 2 prc admit it, its not purely circumstantial evidence. that is enuff to charge them. even if u r right, there are enuff circumstantial evidence to charge them as well.

u are either a young cop or law student. many things u written are true, many are not true. in life, there is the by the book way, there is reality. u should based your pts on reality as well.

Cheri_Popper
23-01-2005, 11:20 PM
this is my last post on this topic. if the 2 prc admit it, its not purely circumstantial evidence. that is enuff to charge them. even if u r right, there are enuff circumstantial evidence to charge them as well.

u are either a young cop or law student. many things u written are true, many are not true. in life, there is the by the book way, there is reality. u should based your pts on reality as well.[/QUOTE]

Bro Sadfa,
What I had posted is what I know and understand about the Law in SG. Different people have different interpretion of it.

sadfa
24-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro Sadfa,
What I had posted is what I know and understand about the Law in SG. Different people have different interpretion of it.

ok saw your pm. appreciate your effort in letting us know the other side of the story.

jeronimo
24-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Lame excuses to shirk reponsibility and guilt
There are hundreds, thousands who are unemployed and having hard times to make ends meet.
Does that mean we have hundreds and or thousands more felons out there?

Somemore beating women, total disgrace to men

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 07:06 PM
24 strokes..... Looks like he cant stand/sit/walk properly for awhile.
But really deserves it for beign a rapist.

campy123
12-02-2005, 04:23 PM
maybe he will get rape in prison.... :cool:

spermmann2003
02-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Went geylang last nite and witness a robbery. The victim happen to be one of my frequent prc chai.

I was sitting in my car when i saw a kid around 16-17 years old running fucking fast down the road, at first i thought it was a police raid or something liek tat, then i saw the prc chai running behind and shouting "Dont Run! Dont Run!"

Too bad when i tried to respond, tat kid already dash across the road and disapear into the dark.

In the end, i bonk the prc chai and gave her extra 100. Then when we came out of the hotel and went back to where i picked her up, i saw a police car with the kid in it, apprently tat idiot tried to try his stance twice, gutsy little bastard.

I think there is still morality in some policemen because when the prc chai went ahead and tried to her wallet back, the policmen ask the kid to drop it on the floor and after tat without saying anything, drove off. Kind of understood for all of us.

Ren Jian You Ai

tittyhawk
02-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Referring to the first instance, 1 stroke of cane can almost paralysed your bottom half of the body, needless to say 24 strokes?? :eek:

tokkon1
02-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Went geylang last nite and witness a robbery. The victim happen to be one of my frequent prc chai.

I was sitting in my car when i saw a kid around 16-17 years old running fucking fast down the road, at first i thought it was a police raid or something liek tat, then i saw the prc chai running behind and shouting "Dont Run! Dont Run!"

I think there is still morality in some policemen because when the prc chai went ahead and tried to her wallet back, the policmen ask the kid to drop it on the floor and after tat without saying anything, drove off. Kind of understood for all of us.

Ren Jian You Ai

Well goes to show that policemen are human too altho I am bit surprised by their action of 'accidentally' dropping the PRC's wallet. He may have saved her the hassle of getting back her wallet thru proper channel but it's like tampering with evidence. How will this kind policeman write his report.

If interrogated and the young thief confesses to stealing 2 wallets and the policeman can only produce one, surely it willl get him into trouble. right?

extraextra
02-03-2005, 08:53 PM
maybe the policeman is also one of the bro samsters here? :rolleyes:

spermmann2003
02-03-2005, 09:28 PM
To whoever tat policeman maybe, i saluate you!

benz
02-03-2005, 09:31 PM
i think the kid will be smart enough to know better than to try to tell on the police officer, after all he would be admitting to another crime and don't think he want to get his ass whacked in the lockup too :)

If interrogated and the young thief confesses to stealing 2 wallets and the policeman can only produce one, surely it willl get him into trouble. right?

UnderGround
03-03-2005, 12:23 AM
To the young chap that robbed cum raped the girl....he deserves it!!!
9 yrs plus 24 strokes of the "rotan".....serves him right!!!
And if he gets treated in jail the way he treats the girl for raping...."May God Bless Him" too.....sure flower will blossom on his back ( kai hua ) :eek:

raginghormones
03-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Kind of understood for all of us.

Ren Jian You Ai

wahahahah lmao ren jian you ai

sting691
03-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Well goes to show that policemen are human too altho I am bit surprised by their action of 'accidentally' dropping the PRC's wallet. He may have saved her the hassle of getting back her wallet thru proper channel but it's like tampering with evidence. How will this kind policeman write his report.

if i am the policeman, i also will do that.

afterall, we all know that they at least pay 3K to the agent just to make social visit pass, to come here to earn living.

cashlove
03-03-2005, 01:32 PM
the unidentified group of men were her 'protectors'.. :o

The term to use is Ma Fu.