PDA

View Full Version : Danger Signs!

Ignite
22-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

1 month ago, I went TAM with a bunch of business friends. The usual happened.. opened 2 bottles, the usual PRC parade etc. Friends all chose their girls within the first 2 batches, but I still never saw mine.. so asked for 3rd parade. Mummy jokingly scolded me, say my standard so high for what.... sian 1/2, a bit paiseh also.
3rd batch came up, and saw this small-sized MM, immediately liked her cos she got a bit of that "sao" look on her, long straight hair, very slim. I'll call her AA.

So anyway, the night was pretty normal, girls butterfly here and there. But AA really gave me a very good GF treatment that night. She only butterflyed if her mummy called her, if not, she stayed with me.

3 of my friends tried to come over and "rabba" AA when their girls floated away. She pushed them all away and hugged me, silently asking for protection. I jokingly scolded my friends for being so greedy.

I was quite taken by her, and asked her how much for an over'night. She told me she don't know how much to quote me, and when i asked why, she replied,'Cos I really like you a lot, I'm not sure how much to charge...' Wah lao!

I told her I had to work after the KTV cos I had an early morning presentation to do, I was asking for the sake of next time. She didn't mind that at all, and continued to stay with me more than the other girls. She gave me her HP number, and told me to call her whenever I went back to TAM.

Anyway, the next day, after the presentation, last minute I was told to go overseas to settle some stuff. Bo pian... but just before I left for the airport, she sms'ed me!!! Shocked me man! Apparently, when I went to the toilet, my friends gave her my number, cos they saw I so shiok with her. Ta-ma-de! I told her I going over'seas, and won't be back for 2 weeks. She asked me where I going, and I said Japan.

I came back Singapore roughly 1 1/2 weeks ago, and immediately kena jio by my friends go back TAM again.. so I straight away called AA to tell her. She sounded so happy to hear I was going. Went to TAM, sms'ed her, and she came running into the room, and sat on my lap and hugged me straight away. Wah piang, really felt like GF man. All my friends kindda jealous, could tell.

It was a Thursday night, so very packed. She told me she missed me very much, so I told her if she missed me a lot, then she should spend more time with me instead of floating. She said ok, and true to her word, she didn't leave at all! For 4 hours, all the way with me. I told her it was ok to float out once in a while, cos I know it was costing her $$, but she said it was ok.

She asked me about my over'seas trip and all.. but never mentioned anything about buying stuff for her at all. Nothing at all! When the night ended I gave her $100 (normal is $50), told her 1/2 is for her personally. She pushed back the $50, and said don't need.. she was just happy I was there....

Die lah bros! How? She never asked for gifts when she know I go over'seas. Never accept above normal tips. Never float when I'm there. She know I wearing a Rolex Daytona on 1st night, but still never ask for more. This type of PRC i first time see....

HELP!!!! I feel I falling very damn fast man. I'm 28 yrs old now, and career is pretty stable, but I read so many stories about PRC. Very scared, but still very attracted to AA. How?? I've been "siam'ing" my friends this past week, I also trying to "siam" her sms (she never calls, cos I told her I got GF, which is true, but my GF quite demanding and temperemental). But really damn miss AA!!!!

Think I'm going to die liao...........

lawry
24-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Wah u damn heng.. to have such lobang when u go tam.. tmd.. maybe i should wear rolex than a TAG.. sigh....

anyway, enjoy the moment.. no problem one.. just go with the flow.. think.. for every fuck she gives u.. good GF treatment fuck.. deduct $150 from ur expenses.. so tat means if u fuck her 3 times.. if she ask anything from u below $450.. give it to her and make her happy.. but if she never.. u earn loh.. tat means if u fark her FOC for 10 times.. and she ask for something like 1k ~ 1.5k dont come here and complain u kanna con.. cause its the market price.. for ur present GF.. u bring her out.. shopping, makan, spend ur time to do her things, buy presents.. also come to that kind of price..
so no worries lah.. just caution ur spending.. always remeber ur cost of sianing her will be

1 GF solid fark = $150 in value.. nothing more nothing less... unless u wan to marry her.. different strategy liao..

Hotman
24-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

1 month ago, I went TAM with a bunch of business friends. The usual happened.. opened 2 bottles, the usual PRC parade etc. Friends all chose their girls within the first 2 batches, but I still never saw mine.. so asked for 3rd parade. Mummy jokingly scolded me, say my standard so high for what.... sian 1/2, a bit paiseh also.
3rd batch came up, and saw this small-sized MM, immediately liked her cos she got a bit of that "sao" look on her, long straight hair, very slim. I'll call her AA.

So anyway, the night was pretty normal, girls butterfly here and there. But AA really gave me a very good GF treatment that night. She only butterflyed if her mummy called her, if not, she stayed with me.

3 of my friends tried to come over and "rabba" AA when their girls floated away. She pushed them all away and hugged me, silently asking for protection. I jokingly scolded my friends for being so greedy.

I was quite taken by her, and asked her how much for an over'night. She told me she don't know how much to quote me, and when i asked why, she replied,'Cos I really like you a lot, I'm not sure how much to charge...' Wah lao!

I told her I had to work after the KTV cos I had an early morning presentation to do, I was asking for the sake of next time. She didn't mind that at all, and continued to stay with me more than the other girls. She gave me her HP number, and told me to call her whenever I went back to TAM.

Anyway, the next day, after the presentation, last minute I was told to go overseas to settle some stuff. Bo pian... but just before I left for the airport, she sms'ed me!!! Shocked me man! Apparently, when I went to the toilet, my friends gave her my number, cos they saw I so shiok with her. Ta-ma-de! I told her I going over'seas, and won't be back for 2 weeks. She asked me where I going, and I said Japan.

I came back Singapore roughly 1 1/2 weeks ago, and immediately kena jio by my friends go back TAM again.. so I straight away called AA to tell her. She sounded so happy to hear I was going. Went to TAM, sms'ed her, and she came running into the room, and sat on my lap and hugged me straight away. Wah piang, really felt like GF man. All my friends kindda jealous, could tell.

It was a Thursday night, so very packed. She told me she missed me very much, so I told her if she missed me a lot, then she should spend more time with me instead of floating. She said ok, and true to her word, she didn't leave at all! For 4 hours, all the way with me. I told her it was ok to float out once in a while, cos I know it was costing her $$, but she said it was ok.

She asked me about my over'seas trip and all.. but never mentioned anything about buying stuff for her at all. Nothing at all! When the night ended I gave her $100 (normal is $50), told her 1/2 is for her personally. She pushed back the $50, and said don't need.. she was just happy I was there....

Die lah bros! How? She never asked for gifts when she know I go over'seas. Never accept above normal tips. Never float when I'm there. She know I wearing a Rolex Daytona on 1st night, but still never ask for more. This type of PRC i first time see....

HELP!!!! I feel I falling very damn fast man. I'm 28 yrs old now, and career is pretty stable, but I read so many stories about PRC. Very scared, but still very attracted to AA. How?? I've been "siam'ing" my friends this past week, I also trying to "siam" her sms (she never calls, cos I told her I got GF, which is true, but my GF quite demanding and temperemental). But really damn miss AA!!!!

Bro , U r just 28 , still got a lot to see & learn

The nicer this PRC treated U , the more U must be careful.........
They are like leeches finding someone to clinch on,
once they 'suck' onto U , your blood will 'dried up' slowly
Bro, I have seem too many cases related to your story.......

Always remember, don't lets emotion gets into yr head.
Tell yrself, why buy a cow when U just needed 1 bottle of milk.........

Happosai
24-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Ignite : Dude ever heard of the chinese saying put long line, hook huge fish? Another chinese saying worth taking note is Not fierce dragon wont cross river. I'm pretty sure she has already taken note of your Rolex and what ever expensive accessory you might have with you. She is in the process of making you madly in love with her, when you're hooked(which you already pretty close), she'll go for the kill. Most of the PRC gals here got a aim, that is to make as much $$$ as possible, if they're here to look for BF or hubby, she'll not work at KTV. At TAM, standard tip S$50, 5 tables will make S$250 and that's not including the shag. The amt she sacrifice multiply by a few times will be the rough indication how much she is gonna chop you back. Of course I may be wrong and she may be truely in love with you, and the probability of that is about the same as hitting 1st prize of the S'pore sweep.

My sincere advise to you is this, ask yourselve what are you looking for when you cheong KTV, are you there looking for a gf/wife or just there to have a sleezy good time? Have your fair share of good time, go home take a shower and leave the good times as sweet memory. Brag to your buddies if you have to but that's about as far as it goes. The biggest mistake is to be emotionally involve with a KTV gal, be it a Malaysian or PRC or any other nationality. End of the day will you marry a KTV gal? Having a KTV gal as a part time gf is ok, provided you can control your emotions, if you cant, stay clear of this shit hole.

sadsea
24-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Ignite : Dude ever heard of the chinese saying put long line, hook huge fish? Another chinese saying worth taking note is Not fierce dragon wont cross river. I'm pretty sure she has already taken note of your Rolex and what ever expensive accessory you might have with you. She is in the process of making you madly in love with her, when you're hooked(which you already pretty close), she'll go for the kill. Most of the PRC gals here got a aim, that is to make as much $$$ as possible, if they're here to look for BF or hubby, she'll not work at KTV. At TAM, standard tip S$50, 5 tables will make S$250 and that's not including the shag. The amt she sacrifice multiply by a few times will be the rough indication how much she is gonna chop you back. Of course I may be wrong and she may be truely in love with you, and the probability of that is about the same as hitting 1st prize of the S'pore sweep.

My sincere advise to you is this, ask yourselve what are you looking for when you cheong KTV, are you there looking for a gf/wife or just there to have a sleezy good time? Have your fair share of good time, go home take a shower and leave the good times as sweet memory. Brag to your buddies if you have to but that's about as far as it goes. The biggest mistake is to be emotionally involve with a KTV gal, be it a Malaysian or PRC or any other nationality. End of the day will you marry a KTV gal? Having a KTV gal as a part time gf is ok, provided you can control your emotions, if you cant, stay clear of this shit hole.

well said!

but my opinion towards those whether nationality MM A bit extreme, DON'T LET THEM RUIN UR LIFE! if u think ur present local girlfriend no good then DUMP her! don't complaint like a ah qua kid, u are big enough to think, don't let emotion control ur life, try to wake up u for this situation. don't eat too full and full of shit in ur brain and let those prc aka sucker suck you dry. i may sound extreme but i not extremist, don't ask bush kill or bomb me although i just a small tiny fly. and bro hope not offended you, tis just my point of view, if u don't like here my apologise, .. nice day.

Randi_Candi
24-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Sorry to interupt but I think Ignite has a double posting
Perhaps all contributors may want to consolidate in this thread?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30378

sadfa
24-01-2005, 12:33 PM

actually if she treat u nice in ktv, n u feel obligated to her, u can treat her as your regular in ktv lor n call her everytime u there. not anything more than that.

sadfa
24-01-2005, 12:36 PM
At TAM, standard tip S$50, 5 tables will make S$250 and that's not including the shag. The amt she sacrifice multiply by a few times will be the rough indication how much she is gonna chop you back. Of course I may be wrong and she may be truely in love with you, and the probability of that is about the same as hitting 1st prize of the S'pore sweep.

actually tam competition very fierce n maybe she cannot find that many tai zuo so she stay with him n impress him.
but i cannot confirm becos no one jio me go there b4.

plman2002
24-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry to interupt but I think Ignite has a double posting
Perhaps all contributors may want to consolidate in this thread?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30378

Please allow me to coorect u, bro RC.
he actually posted 3.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30360

either he is really desperate for advice or he wanna to flood SB forum with his thread.
think he got too much attention from us liao.
wanna to post to give him a piece of my mind as well as advice but i think he dun desreve it. 28 years old!?!?
anyway got many good bros out there given him advice liao.
so mi pass this thread

Happosai
24-01-2005, 02:18 PM
actually tam competition very fierce n maybe she cannot find that many tai zuo so she stay with him n impress him.

Donno about now but the last time I went there during HH, it was quite packed. Lucky one of my kaki got a regular mummy so manage to get a room. Lots of chick and it was quite full house so quite balance I guess.

Ignite
24-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Please allow me to coorect u, bro RC.
he actually posted 3.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30360

either he is really desperate for advice or he wanna to flood SB forum with his thread.

no no, actually i tried posting these when I was still under moderation (M)... and got a bit carried away.. sorry about that.........

waypastprime
24-01-2005, 03:11 PM
no no, actually i tried posting these when I was still under moderation (M)... and got a bit carried away.. sorry about that.........

Haizzz.... :(

If u named this thread as 'Danger Signs', why do u need more advice?

lawry
24-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Haizzz.... :(

If u named this thread as 'Danger Signs', why do u need more advice?
Thunder!!! lightning!!!

OUR GURU NEWBIE HAS SPOKEN!!! HEEL the advice...

sdfr
24-01-2005, 03:58 PM

1 month ago, I went TAM with a
.....( yada yada snipped) !

enjoy it for the time being!