PDA

View Full Version : Danger Signs! Need Help!

Ignite
22-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

1 month ago, I went TAM with a bunch of business friends. The usual happened.. opened 2 bottles, the usual PRC parade etc. Friends all chose their girls within the first 2 batches, but I still never saw mine.. so asked for 3rd parade. Mummy jokingly scolded me, say my standard so high for what.... sian 1/2, a bit paiseh also.
3rd batch came up, and saw this small-sized MM, immediately liked her cos she got a bit of that "sao" look on her, long straight hair, very slim. I'll call her AA.

So anyway, the night was pretty normal, girls butterfly here and there. But AA really gave me a very good GF treatment that night. She only butterflyed if her mummy called her, if not, she stayed with me.

3 of my friends tried to come over and "rabba" AA when their girls floated away. She pushed them all away and hugged me, silently asking for protection. I jokingly scolded my friends for being so greedy.

I was quite taken by her, and asked her how much for an over'night. She gave me one kind of shocked look, and said she don't do that business. Then, she said "Even if I was in that business, I wouldn't know how to charge you, cos you take care of me. I like your type." Wah lao!

I told her I had to work after the KTV cos I had an early morning presentation to do, I was asking for the sake of next time. She didn't mind that at all, and continued to stay with me more than the other girls. She gave me her HP number, and told me to call her whenever I went back to TAM.

Anyway, the next day, after the presentation, last minute I was told to go overseas to settle some stuff. Bo pian... but just before I left for the airport, she sms'ed me!!! Shocked me man! Apparently, when I went to the toilet, my friends gave her my number, cos they saw I so shiok with her. Ta-ma-de! I told her I going over'seas, and won't be back for 2 weeks. She asked me where I going, and I said Japan.

I came back Singapore roughly 1 1/2 weeks ago, and immediately kena jio by my friends go back TAM again.. so I straight away called AA to tell her. She sounded so happy to hear I was going. Went to TAM, sms'ed her, and she came running into the room, and sat on my lap and hugged me straight away. Wah piang, really felt like GF man. All my friends kindda jealous, could tell.

It was a Thursday night, so very packed. She told me she missed me very much, so I told her if she missed me a lot, then she should spend more time with me instead of floating. She said ok, and true to her word, she didn't leave at all! For 4 hours, all the way with me. I told her it was ok to float out once in a while, cos I know it was costing her $$, but she said it was ok.

She asked me about my over'seas trip and all.. but never mentioned anything about buying stuff for her at all. Nothing at all! When the night ended I gave her $100 (normal is $50), told her 1/2 is for her personally. She pushed back the $50, and said don't need.. she was just happy I was there....

Die lah bros! How? She never asked for gifts when she know I go over'seas. Never accept above normal tips. Never float when I'm there. She know I wearing a Rolex Daytona on 1st night, but still never ask for anything. This type of PRC i first time see....

HELP!!!! I feel I falling very damn fast man. I'm 28 yrs old now, and career is pretty stable, but I read so many stories about PRC. Very scared, but still very attracted to AA. How?? I've been "siam'ing" my friends this past week, I also trying to "siam" her sms (she never calls, cos I told her I got GF, which is true, but my GF quite demanding and temperemental). But really damn miss AA!!!!

Think I'm going to die liao...........How?

(very sorry for this long post.........)

FatSpider
22-01-2005, 02:32 PM
poke first talk later :D

astrozz
22-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Am I falling into shit? After cheonging KTVs for 1 yr, this is the 1st time I'm feeling a little scared.... any bros can advise me?

sorry man, I think this is negative, she is a prc woking in ktv and you have a gf.... these 2 factors cant go hand in hand.

ryanlim
22-01-2005, 02:48 PM
But really damn miss AA!!!!

Go for it! :D

Ignite
22-01-2005, 02:56 PM
sorry man, I think this is negative, she is a prc woking in ktv and you have a gf.... these 2 factors cant go hand in hand.

I also know ktv girls and GF don't mix... the other girls I come across, always ask for nonsense... perfume, clothes, dinner, watches, handbags, jewellery, small allowances etc. These type I F&F, but AA really different from the rest.....

... she sms me at 4.00am to let me know she's home, at 11am when she's studying (here on student pass), and on weekends, she sms me regularly enough to convince me she really not FL...

I know ktv girls cannot be trusted.. but I keep thinking ,'What if this one is really those 0.1% that's really different.. then how?'

Poke first, talk later.... i very tempted, but this one.. somehow different from the others.. If I pay and F&F, easy enough... suddenly this AA come out like that, make me treasure her more.......

wanderer23
22-01-2005, 02:56 PM
To the threadstarter my advice is just tread with care. Enjoy whatever feelings you have with her but put some aside at the same time. Some PRCs like to fish for big fish using a longer line trust me i know that

Ignite
22-01-2005, 03:23 PM
If you dont currently haev a gf I would be tempted to ask you to give it a go but...

...then its obviously its not for the money...

but regarding the PR ....tsk....hard to test...

You pretty much summed up what is going on in my mind...

1. Is she out for my $$? So far, everything's almost too good to be true.. Is she really "put long line, catch big fish"?

2. Is she looking to set foot in Singapore, and use me as a jumping board, then divorce me after getting PR, and maybe squeeze 1/2 my assets?

I blame my GF for not treating me nice enough, to the extent that a ktv girl makes me feel so much more comfortable...
.. but I also blame myself for not having enough self-control...........

AhMin
22-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Bro,
You finally meet the "Gao Shou" liao. She is definately a "hump" in your life. Its purely up to you how you wan to handle this. But what ever advice the samster here can give, pls read up more on this type of story in this forum.
Cheers

ct75
22-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Know that matters of the heart is not easy to control, and sometimes ur feelings take over and make u think illogically. If you dont mind me sparing a few words which I shall leave it up to u to listen or to throw in to the dustbin.

1) U have a gf, whom I presume is local, educated and in a very practical way on par with ur status.

2) From what you said abt your work, you should be a executive of sorts and has a pretty good job with overseas trips and all.

Are you ready to give up all of the above?

Im not saying that dating KTV china girls is wrong. I have my own share of dating a GL 150 girl before too. But the point Im trying to say is now u feel soft hearted and all... feel that she is different from the rest, she doesnt ask u for money. etc etc. But admit it, its the physical part of her u are attracted to. And given a chance, you would have bonked her. Its not so much that u are emotionall attracted to her, hence why not leave it as it is and back off? Perhaps you can be friends but nothing beyond that....

Ask yourself, are you able to give up everything, ur gf, ur work, the way people look at you to go get serious with her. If you can then I would say go for it and all the best, if not then dont go jump into the fire.

MachoDevilX
22-01-2005, 09:34 PM
I blame my GF for not treating me nice enough, to the extent that a ktv girl makes me feel so much more comfortable...

Bro,

KTV girls are professional and they have seen lots of guys and they know how to make guys feel comfortable and satisfied. Whereas a girlfriend is different... A gf feels that you understand her well-enough and feel that you are already part of her life. That's why she will tend to treat it that you are good to her is her norm...So, I am not implying that all KTV girls are emotionless. They are also human beings and have feelings as well. But cast aside whether she has feelings for you or not... Ask yourself whether you still love your current girlfriend. Ask yourself whether your girlfriend is worth for you to treat her well... And you should be able to find out what you ought to do and not do...
:cool:

diesel
22-01-2005, 09:50 PM
KTV girls are professional and they have seen lots of guys and they know how to make guys feel comfortable and satisfied. Whereas a girlfriend is different... A gf feels that you understand her well-enough and feel that you are already part of her life. That's why she will tend to treat it that you are good to her is her norm...

And you should be able to find out what you ought to do and not do...
Brother Ignite, you are 28 years old and do not know how to handle by yourself? :confused:

I fully agreed with MachoDevilX! Majority of KTV girls ‘gian-luwee’. If not, then why are there so many KTV girls around? For the sake of money, she will do anything for you.

You travel around, and you should be smart.

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=Ignite]1. Is she out for my $$? So far, everything's almost too good to be true.. Is she really "put long line, catch big fish"?

yeah u r rite do bro... but kudos 2u 4being able 2b e big big megajiki (er swordfish)...

2. Is she looking to set foot in Singapore, and use me as a jumping board, then divorce me after getting PR, and maybe squeeze 1/2 my assets?

most PRC use dis method 2get out of china for good...

den y dun u n ur beloved girl fren sit down n have a good hart 2 hart talk n sort tings out... Y u felt dat ur G/F is treating u shit...

I had an personal experience here... but she is not a KTV ger... she is a HR EXQTive fr a MNCs... she wil be my ears n punching bags (on e phone) wen i m not happy wif e way life goes... but e moment she found out dat i m married... she jus act normal n did ask 4any positions betw e 2of dem...
in e end her B/F cal up n my wife pickup e phone n she found out e whole affair... but she didnt kickup a fuss... she jus ask me wat s goin on n we had a good talk abt it... n solved e whole unwanted affair...
it takes 2 hands 2clap so if u dun wana C things in such manner dan pls be warned... be warned again... n U HAV BEEN WARNED!!! :cool:

secret75
23-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Well brother ignite, it is not difficult if you wanna find out the truth. She could be sincere or she could be faking. Either way, time will tell. If you want the answer immediately, it could get you into trouble. My advice is to treat her as any other friend, non physical type. Within 2 years, the truth will be out, especially if you become good friends.

Good luck.

fcukster
23-01-2005, 06:21 AM
bro .... as much as i dislike PRC ... they are humans too .. she might be real with feelings for all u know ... does she meet u other then in the KTV ... thats one ... does she expect u to pay for everything when u meet up ...

well u have a GF now whom i presume theres a particular future to it .... how abt AA ... how far do u think u will go with her ... if u can justify the current status and future with yr GF with the uncertain future u have with AA ... and GO FOR IT .... think of the worst possible situation ... if u can handle it then just do what yr heart tells u ..otherwise if u 12 make sure .. hire help to check up on AA .. then the light will come ture .. heheee i can volunteer ... just joking :)

kaido
23-01-2005, 07:17 AM
poor u... hard to draw e line huh....?

anyway i have to agree wif sum bro suggested... poke 1st talk later... heehee... :D

Rdgs
Kaido

V|ernar
23-01-2005, 07:37 AM

i also think so , poke first then say , just remember , she came to work , not come to find hubby.

after a few nights with her , when she is about to go back.. i think she will pop the golden qus.. "money money money"

if she didnt , lucky you.. maybe can invest abit of feeling in it.

but it still 60% / 40% , hold back a little , dont fall in the pit so fast..

cause once you in , only you yourself can save it.

even if you climb out if you found out she is cheating you , by that time.. money gone , heart broken , wasted your time.. you not longer young , 28.. unless you intend not to get married.

watmidoin
23-01-2005, 08:53 AM
err, never experience the scene so not the best to advice but i smell a rat so must say out.

as i say. i no experience so can only rely on stories and stereotypes to judge. and the usual case is that ktv gers r in it for money. i mean, if she decent ger, wana live in s'pore, work as salesgirl or at fast food restaurant shld be enuf money to live although not comfortable. (correct me if i'm wrong. i tink student pass still can do part time jobs rite?) they do ktv because they want money. lots of money. maybe some need to pay sch fees but i seriously doubt theres no other ways besides ktv n fl. for example, there r so many s'poreans who teach tuition to earn their university fees. dun see why there shld be no other way for a prc. private tutor of chinese maybe?

another stereotype is prc ppl are world class cheats. they cheat foreigners. they cheat their own ppl. look at any wan bao n u sure to find some headlines abt unscrupulous businessman, etc. true. wanbao is tabloid. but no such thing happen also no such story. these ppl know how to cheat. sg ppl had been brought up in nice n safe environment. not very good at handling these ppl. be very careful.

if i were you, i would not give up my career and girlfriend for a ktv ger. (sorry, dun mean to degrade them but, as i repeat again, stereotype is that they are in it for money. materialistic ppl. they love your money. not u. etc.) u urself also know the probability she will be with u forever is very very low.

from the posts of so many bros who had been burnt, ktv is not the place to find love. in fact, not even emotional support can be found there. it is the world where only money toks.

if u really cannot let go, hire a private detective or something to investigate her. den u can know more about wat she does behind your back. poh xiao cai. dang da zai. this is the best advice i can give u.

finally, girlfriend demanding but sometimes its juz different ppl way of showing care. u need better communication with your gf.

Ignite
23-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks for all the advice bros, really appreciate it.

I know the general consensus would be to be careful, and not fall into the pit. You know what's the funny thing? I used to dole out such advice to my kakis, telling them to be careful, these girls always "tiger open big mouth" and bite a big chunk when they can... but now I find myself here, I find it hard to listen to my own advice................ Guess it's the "Maybe I'm different" or "It doesn't apply to me" mentality..

Think I really need to sort my stuff out..

28, travelled a lot, and still can't sort things out... i know, kindda pathetic :(

But I'm gonna take all the bros' advice constructively. Thanks!

cheong jb
23-01-2005, 10:41 AM
tiu just poke first and keep as mistress but NOT/NEVER as wife . u will neber get the chance to regret if u fall for her trick and marry her

advise from JB :cool:

yellowdancer
23-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Think taking PR is quite likely. Weigh the factors. Are you handsome? Are you rich? If you are both handsome and stylish, most probably she had fallen for you. But this doesn't mean that these girls cannot go for two goals at once. I know girlfriends can be rather shitty at times; but then why are you still with the shitty girl? Get yourself a better one lah.

Some brothers mentioned some good strategy, ask her for money and test her. Alternatively, maybe she needed support and was looking for you to "bao" her rather than service so many men all the time. Look at the odds, if she can survive with one, why waste time with so many. She might as well spend more time on her studies. She also might have some wee bit of feelings for you, but this can come and go.

Maybe you should go "bao" her and see her behavior first. If you "bao" her and she still want to go back to KTV and work and had "things" with other guys........ then you should know what to do.

peterfish
23-01-2005, 11:41 AM

Bro, please take advice from a guo lai ren. Don't see her any more. Let me ask you a question. Will you REALLY like a person whom you only met for only a couple of hours and especially at a place where smiles and fakes affections are the norm? If you are still avable then my advice is to run like hell and don't think too much about it. AA is just a DISTRACTIOn to the problems faced by you and your GF. If you really need to release, then go to another KTV and even GL. Play with your cock, never your heart.

holein1
23-01-2005, 12:33 PM
You pretty much summed up what is going on in my mind...

1. Is she out for my $$? So far, everything's almost too good to be true.. Is she really "put long line, catch big fish"?

bro, i've been following up your posts. i'll put in straight here to you mine. they are just views, don take offence if any doesnt sound good.

1. why are you thinking even thinking of point 2? you are not even her bf yet! you are in stage 2 of ktv relationship - hallucinations. thinking of all the nice stuff which will be happening between you two. And occasionally, if you and your gf quarrel, it will go on to bring you deeper into this hallu stage. go ponder why you choose your gf in the first place. never forget that decision and feeling.

2. chinese (from china) ppl talk in riddles. some of the brothers here can share this sentiment. some of the things you have related like "even if she were to do it with you, dunno what to charge, blah blah.." are "courtesy words". sporeans are very weak in catching the hidden meaning. to me, the above sentence doesnt carry anything. it simply could mean she doesnt want to provide that kind of service yet. she can make that statement becos she knows she doesnt want to provide yet; not becos she likes you that much. got it? it's a combination of your own interpretations (towards good always) and the way she said it that caused you to interpret otherwise.

3. sms or emails or calls don't contribute a single point IF there is no physical, visible action to substantiate it. one brother here has suggested to you the SB's solution. there are many more. only then, you'll see the "true colors"

it could move either ways. i wish you luck, but if you are really thinking of making her your that important one, better think twice. there are more complications to consider.

last advice: you are tormented by your constant thinking. you shld start some real actions to confirm some of them, if you are really thinking of something.

your humble SB friend,
Oin1.

Ignite
23-01-2005, 01:17 PM
I won't take offence at any advice given here. :)

I'm thankful so many samsters are giving advice actually. I'll spend some time and sort out this entangled mind of mine. I think I more or less know what I should do actually, just have to, as holein1 said, put it into action.

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 05:25 PM
well bro... we r in a better position now cos we can c e water clearer... but wen u r in water urself u cant c it at all... looks like u need sum super natural help ... go take a hike in e mountains n clear ur mind... mayb u can enlighten sum divine help... good luck :confused:

thaivisitor
23-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Hello Bro,

Don't mind if I share a few words too.

My advice is to go with the flow. Don't take AA as a "PRC working in a KTV" kind of girl. All girls do hope to meet the so-called man of their dreams, a man who could provide stability in their life, a man who they like.

Like you, she may be also facing the same situation. She may asking her friends the same thing like "I've met this guy who I really like, etc, etc" and like you, her advices from her friends will also differ. Some will tell her it's guy's tatcis to pretend to be nice to a particular girl just to get her in bed for free, others will advice her that's she's here just to make money and no matters of the heart should be involved, while some others will tell her that there's still this possibility of getting the man of her dreams and ask her to go for it.

All in all, it doesn't matter. Like your present girlfriend, surely she isn't your first? Surely you already have sexual relations with her? If you were able to break off from your previous GF to be with this present one, don't see the problem of breaking off with her to be with someone you want. This vicious cycle will continue even sometimes after you're married when you discovered who you truely love, etc. That's how divorce comes in.

BTW, I'm not advising you to dump your present GF. Just asking you to go with the flow.

So what if you discover AA was playing all along? So what if one day she breaks your heart? It's not as if that will be the end of the world. Damn, who knows after some time, you may be the one dumping her for another?

You don't have to worry too much about matters like your assets being divided and so on, as even SG girls can do that when you're divorce.

I don't think it's any problem for you to bed her unless you are one that believes in bedding a woman only after marriage. Are you? Moreover, rest assured, your AA will not be a virgin even if she tells you that you are her first!

Go with the flow bro, go with the flow.

My 2 cents worth.

sibaysong4u
23-01-2005, 07:01 PM
The best is Fuck,Paid & Leave!

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 07:13 PM
one needle poke n c blood... good bro i like it n love e way u do things...
F & F dats e way... :cool:

fcukster
23-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello Bro,

I don't think it's any problem for you to bed her unless you are one that believes in bedding a woman only after marriage. Are you? Moreover, rest assured, your AA will not be a virgin even if she tells you that you are her first!

Go with the flow bro, go with the flow.

My 2 cents worth.

excellant i totally agree wit hwhat bro thaivisitor said ... GO WITH THE FLOW ... never ever attempt to go againest the flow :)

ermmm what if ... no matter how small the possiblity is ... that he bonk AA and she is really a virgin ... dun flame me hor .. i know chance is damm freaking small ...

tanterry
23-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Die lah bros! How? She never asked for gifts when she know I go over'seas. Never accept above normal tips. Never float when I'm there. She know I wearing a Rolex Daytona on 1st night, but still never ask for anything. This type of PRC i first time see....

HELP!!!! I feel I falling very damn fast man. I'm 28 yrs old now, and career is pretty stable, but I read so many stories about PRC. Very scared, but still very attracted to AA. How?? I've been "siam'ing" my friends this past week, I also trying to "siam" her sms (she never calls, cos I told her I got GF, which is true, but my GF quite demanding and temperemental). But really damn miss AA!!!!

Wrong thinking lah bro, I also have been through this "phase" also... So know a bit of the prc gals' thinking... So 2 cents here.. One thing to look up is the branded stuffs she is wearing. My guess are 1) she should have already some found rich (uncle type) backers to supplement her earnings... These types of unlces are very busy so most of the time can only give money, but not time (got family liao). So, afterall, she is still human whom need love also. 2) Probably, she knew you are young-still-available plus quite well-to-do... is a sure better bet. Hook up you up, also got nothing to lose. ;)

sadfa
23-01-2005, 10:49 PM
I won't take offence at any advice given here. :)

I'm thankful so many samsters are giving advice actually. I'll spend some time and sort out this entangled mind of mine. I think I more or less know what I should do actually, just have to, as holein1 said, put it into action.

bro,

1. u should post on ktv thread. more guo lai ren who encounter these gers there.

2. after reading your posts, so what if she is genuine? u willing to have this ktv ger to be your wife or even gf? if not, whats the problem?

anyway there is nothing she did that is special. many gers also sms when free. she did not butterfly could be simply she got not enuff tai zuo. even if she really likes u, chances r hi she will ask u for money sooner or later. u willing to give?

japboy
23-01-2005, 11:38 PM
brudder, jz dun think 2 much n take one step at a time...

call it sport hunting.. where u hunt without brutally killing d prey or kena killed by d prey....

gals using d GF feelings are abound nowadays n pl do not be amazed at wat kind of gurellia tactics they can use on guys...

i think u r still not up 2 playing w PRC gals yet... prehaps jz take one step at a time n c wat happens w dis gal n treat it as a training gnd 4 more of ur future PRC MMs...

u really nid 2 test her 2 c whether how long d line is w u at d wrong end o dat there's really no line ... first time is always d most beautiful so take ur time 2 enjoy d whole process n look ard, rather than heading towards ur end goal in god-speed...

rem illusions of love are always there 2 tempt u... but u have 2 differentiate wat's true n wat's fake...

jz dun over-analyse ur situation... u r not gonna marry her tmr so dun think abt her using u as a stepping stone yet... but jz keep an eye on ur wallet while keeping another on her bosoms... kekekeke... enjoy n let us know how's d progress gng.... :D

tanterry
24-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Later when you fell for her... you would face something like that...

unless you are willing to bao her, else you will always worry about what she is doing on 24 hour basis. Basic maintaince is about 2K+ to cover rent/work permit or student fees/expenses, and which yet to include gifts and date expenses...

medicheng
24-01-2005, 08:49 AM
one thing first... if u really together with that AA, will u mind her past?

kukujiao
24-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Haha PRC girls character is always questionable..... Beware , I think she is trying to put a small fish on a hook to ctach a bigger fish. Beware..... Your friends are no good, they trying to sabo you.

OceanEleven
24-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Bro Ignite, I know where are you coming from. Regardless of whoever the gal is, as long as your GF is the same, you will still be in this dilemma. The reason is simple, deep in your heart; you knew what you want a GF to be, you met someone closer to what you want, and you are smitten by all the overwhelming feelings but the binding rope is your GF, she is not exactly what you would desire but for the time being together, commitment and responsibilities (monetary, families, sexual etc.) you are coming to terms for a solution. The whole matter is further complicated by AA status, it is like a gamble, and you know what are your bets but not the odds.

Take a step at a time, PRCs tell lies but mainly for a living, depending on what you want and how much you willing to give. Remember all lies comes from a moment of greed and lust, if you want something from her, then you are giving others a chance to take a dig at you. Bear in mind, when one who do not desire, there is no lost nor gain. If you approach her as a girlfriend and willing to cut your heart out for her, then be prepare to be the lamb to the slaughter. Anyway, time is on your hand. Why the hurry to find out how she feel, why not invest more time to understand each other. I guess you did not woo your present GF by showering cash. I suggest if you feel for her, you can date her as a normal friend, she will ask for money if that is her motive, else let’s see if this will blossom into something else.

PRCs are humans too, they are here for money, and yes I agree. But not all cheat and lied their way around. If given the choice, you think they want to do this at all? We all batter them saying they cheat, con and lied but why not the other way round when you got it from locals? Think about it, why most have the same sad tale to share why they are here? I guess there must be some truth in it, or else who likes to get laid by different man everyday? For me, at least, have not come across one PRC who tell me that she is filthy rich back home, simply enjoys sleeping around with strangers. Whatever they may say, true or bluff is up to one to decipher. Like the NKF fund rising, without a doubt they are genuine case but that does not mean I simply donate and donate. Same for the PRCs, I have a deal with them, paid them more if I like it else all as per agreed. Not because of some tear-jerking story they whip up. Bottom line is, they are human as we are. If we can lust, love, desire, they can too.
;)

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 11:57 AM
bro,

after reading your posts, so what if she is genuine? u willing to have this ktv ger to be your wife or even gf? if not, whats the problem?

I think this question is really valid. If you eventually found out that both of you are in love, made for each other, soul mates, etc, can you bear the facts of her past?

It may be easy if you met in her China but now its in SG and all your friends know her, knows her past, etc, etc. AAre you able to live with that? Because sooner or later, your family might also know of it, etc.

Remember, its easier said than done.

sadfa
24-01-2005, 12:30 PM
I think this question is really valid. If you eventually found out that both of you are in love, made for each other, soul mates, etc, can you bear the facts of her past?

bro, if u think its valid, up me lah!

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 01:23 PM
bro, if u think its valid, up me lah!
NBzzz, be patient a bit lah...
KNN, SB rule allow only 2 per 24 hrs lah.. still got 12 hrs to go.. :D

axcel
24-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi Bro Ignite

Let me share with u, my story.... i am open to comments by other brothers too. I am also in the same dilemma as you. long story..... but here goes.

I met this PRC girl in a KTV in singapore too. it was her 1st trip here. anyway, got on pretty well and sadly she needed to go back on 4th Dec back to shanghai. She is in this line... for family reasons (not sure whether its true). anyway, i am also like you, asia pacific oriented job, need to fly, am already 33, BUT at least i am single with no GF.

anyway, after she went back, we kept contact on to and fro sms and actually we made a pact to spend christmas together. (as i needed to go shanghai too for business trip). arrived on 18th Dec and stayed till 28th Dec. and throughout the 11 days, she accompanied me throughout and did not go to work. when i arrived on the first day, she already bought me a RMB600 sweater to keep me warm, but it was too small... (inside my head i was thinking, when i bring to change she is going to ask me to go shopping, but surprisingly NO!) she said let's go back to the room since you are tired and i said "why dont we eat dinner" (testing whether she would order expensive stuff again), she told me she would bring me to her fav place for dinner (yah, most likely an expensive restaurant).... but surprisingly, it was only a curry cafe only spent RMB$40 on the dinner.

throughout the 11 days, we did the BG/GF things like see shows, meals together.... and to be frank, she did not even want to go shopping..... she saw my casual shoes (mocchassins) were spoilt and when i came back from the office, she already bought a NEW pair for me (i think it was about RMB$500 as she showed me)...... felt bad, but just kept quiet.... therefore i told her i would buy her something in return..... and she only chose a lisptick, and a pair of boots that was about RMB$400. what was surprising was that when she saw my friend's girl giving him a Montblanc pen, and she asked me why i did not have one.... i told her i did not have the $$$ to enjoy luxury items..... the next moment, on another day, after i came back from work, i saw a montblanc pen and wallet lying on the table, neatly wrapped by the store... (it is genuine as i verified it)...... it must have cost her RMB$3500.... i told her why she bought it, and she told me that as long as it was someone that she love... its ok..... at this point i was guilt ridden as i have not spent a cent on her yet... in the end bought her to do her hair (she chose the cheapest around) at about RMB$300, and a jacket about RMB$2000.

I did ask her why.... she said she was touched by me when i was in singapore and that i kept my promise to come to shanghai....her friends did warn her about singaporean men, about us fooling around,,,, but decided to take a chance on me......

She also assured me she would be stopping her KTV as she would not want me to be stressed up......(she has already went for a few interviews, arranged by my friends in shanghai)..... btw, she is already 30, but trust me she looks like 23.....

she did tell me that if ever one day we are together.... she does not want to come to singapore as she does not want me or my friends to think she wants a PR..... she is even willing to sign a pre-nuptial agreement to guarantee my assets (although i did tell her that i am in debt, and not a rich person).... brothers..... i am a normal looking person, with a simple lifestyle (the ktv i went was only my 3rd time with business associates)..... i am also in debt (about $20K, which i told her) and she told me its ok as long as when she is with me.... i am debt free.... no savings is ok as she would like to start new with me.... my friends did advise me to push $$$ to her when i leave, but when i broach the subject, like hinting "if u are with me, u would not have any $$$" she say " its ok, and dont give me any $$$, i will leave you, if u do, i truly want to be with you"

during the trip, she did tell me about her past, her BFs relationships and why she came into this line (family was jobless, but now its ok liao....) and was in it for 1.5 year only.

guys, with her looks, she could hook up with anyone (there have been alot of indecent proposals) or that if she wants $$$, she would not choose me, instead asking me to solve my $$$ problems first... if she is after PR, why not hook up with someone who has assets.

since i came back from shanghai, we have been in constant contact and she would call me or sms me throughout the nights just to assure me that she was back in her hostel in shanghai and not with other men.

problem here is that although i like her alot... to the point of falling in love.....i
would be travelling to her hometown this chinese new year to spend some time to get to know her background and family..... and she would be here in late march too......

Bro Ignite.... and brothers.... any comments to my situation ???

Five Stone
24-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi Bro Ignite
Let me share with u, my story.... i am open to comments by other brothers too. I am also in the same dilemma as you. long story..... but here goes.
Bro, why let such a trivial matter bother you? If you like her, then try to know her, understand her, I am not asking you to go for it but rather treat it as a blossoming BGR. I believe you had bed her during the stay and you are now in Singapore, you can always vanish without a trace. Give her a chance; or rather give yourself a chance.

China is a country where heaven and hell coexist. Everyone is fighting for survival; there will be time of emptiness and the need for a companion, someone who can grow old with, to walk down the paths of life and she might be the someone. :)

sadfa
24-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi Bro Ignite

bro,

hard to give u the right answer or wat u should do.
this is no different from frens asking whether they should marry their gf or not.

i have to ask again. can u accept an ex-ktv ger as your wife or gf? can your family or relative accept? what if she tell u she bonk very few customers n turns out she lie?

u have already asked her all the things in your mind n tested her. pls dont ask her anymore. gers are a bit sensitive n get du-lan or du-bye when u keep asking them the same things ie do you love me or my money or my citizenship?

only u can make the decision n right or wrong only u can walk the path.

thaivisitor
24-01-2005, 05:53 PM
bro,

hard to give u the right answer or wat u should do.
this is no different from frens asking whether they should marry their gf or not.

i have to ask again. can u accept an ex-ktv ger as your wife or gf? can your family or relative accept? what if she tell u she bonk very few customers n turns out she lie?

u have already asked her all the things in your mind n tested her. pls dont ask her anymore. gers are a bit sensitive n get du-lan or du-bye when u keep asking them the same things ie do you love me or my money or my citizenship?

only u can make the decision n right or wrong only u can walk the path.

AMEN.... :D

KNN, have to be online to wait for the time to up you,

axcel
24-01-2005, 06:05 PM
thanks, brother five stone.... i am giving ourselves a chance that is why i am visiting her hometown..... she's been there since 15th Jan, and would be there till 25th Feb..... i would be there on 12th feb to visit her family and then go to guangzhou for holiday with her on 15th to 19th

but do u see any warning signs?? she is easily contactable by me, and btw, when i was with her.... there was no late phone calls or frequent calls..... only from her mama san asking her why is she not working.....and sms from her cousin....

also, she did show me an sms of a guy that asked her to come work in his company, no need to do anything... just take pay and be with him..... she told me if i did not keep my promise to come shanghai..... i would never would have seen her again....

now...its her turn to always check on me.... worried that i might look for a hassle free singaporean girl..... or that i would look for someother fling or that i am not serious

Five Stone
24-01-2005, 06:27 PM
thanks, brother five stone.... i am giving ourselves a chance that is why i am visiting her hometown..... but do u see any warning signs??
now...its her turn to always check on me.... worried that i might look for a hassle free singaporean girl..... or that i would look for someother fling or that i am not serious
Well, I cant tell though. Like any BGR, never know the truth till the truth is out. One thing I am sure of, it is much harder to cover own tracks than to be one self ie. pretend this, act that, imposting. Also, one has to tell ten more lies to cover one lie. Since you are meeting her again, perhaps take the opportunity to know her more. No harm done right, what's more relaxing than to have a local showing you around.

Bro, ask yourself, social status is not that really important, moroever how many PRCs or FLs that one had bonk and can remember after sometime, probably some but not all so I guess this does not bother you too much. It is easy to find a wife but not a soulmate, someone who appreciate for who you are. Treasure this moment, no one asking you to commit anything, treat it like a BGR and time will tell. :D

mtkpnmpk
24-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Brothers,
not much experience in this but i think it work out only 2 way.

1) the are laying a long line for big fish. it may not be the money, maybe just to get out of china and get a PR. Cause even if u told her u r not rich but they might still be trying as they might think its only a test. seriously on the surface, nobody will think singaporeans are poor, just look at the amount of cars on the road, all new and nice ones, although many get into debt because of that but its the "pai tow" that works.

or

2) these gals really fell for u with no strings attached. Which is not impossible but chances are really slim.

Whatever it is, enjoy the sweet moments while u can. Good times IMHO never lasts long and i sincerely wish you bros all the best.

sadfa
24-01-2005, 06:41 PM
thanks, brother five stone.... i am giving ourselves a chance that is why i am visiting her hometown..... she's been there since 15th Jan, and would be there till 25th Feb..... i would be there on 12th feb to visit her family and then go to guangzhou for holiday with her on 15th to 19th

also, she did show me an sms of a guy that asked her to come work in his company, no need to do anything... just take pay and be with him..... she told me if i did not keep my promise to come shanghai..... i would never would have seen her again....

bro,

not i want to pour cold water, but:

1. becareful when visiting her family. one ger said i must give them ang pao for few hundred sing when visiting. i think i pay few hundred sing, i rabba the father or mother? no thank u, i run road.

2. sms? haizz. sometime the ger show me lovey dovey sms n ask me to help them reply or even worse they get other guys to give me lovey dovey sms. all these r tio chong xiao ji. sub sub water.

3. last time this charbor very upset when she suspect i seeing other ger. she demand i turn up if not she dont see me liao. is tis true love? no. she say she just dun want fei shui 2 flow into other charbor's pussy.

dradonsnake77
25-01-2005, 02:41 AM
well... looks like alot of dis kinda BGR problems around during e CNY...
okie bro axcel always becareful wen u r aboard... looks like u r already in LOVE wif her... so Y ask around 2make urself more complicated... If u didnt love or like her... u wont agreed 2 go all e way jus 2 spend Xmas n CNY wif her n now her families... so let ur BIG head cool off 4 a while...
is she doing all dis jus 2 gain ur trust... as wat other bros had mentioned... throw small fish 2 fish bigger fish... well all dis is jus my toks n questions if i m in ur shoe... u r in e water itself, i m outside e water so i get 2 c e better pictures... NOT u...!!!
tink B4 U ACT... :o

orangeox
25-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Read Thru all the post made by all Bros here....points taken.

I am sorry if I have to Offend anybody here.

This is Just my own point of View.

Point No1:

All advice here is Logical. However This is going to be an affair on the Heart Not Body. Thus NO LOGIC will be Involved. If it is that eaisly Solved, then This post will ot have happened. My old Saying...Man got 3 Head. Top 1 Logical. Bottom 1 Physical. Middle 1 Not Logical Not Physical BUT Emotional.
Don't think logical thinking will help this Bro. As I have said in my 1st line. All Advise here are based on Experience and logic. All answers are going in circles..no ending no begining.

Point No2.

We are talking about a KTV gal. Yes they are Human, Yes they are also a nice gal inside Yes She may not be out there to Con u. nI agree with all.

However, as a KTV gal. She has to make a Living, a living that will make this Bro Unconfortable if He has a soft spot for her, worst still if she has a soft spot for Him.

She still has to make a Living at the end of the Day. If not she would not have started in the 1st place. Halo....Not Easy mentally to Come all the way to SG from China and don't work Ar.....Trust Me. I Stay in CHINA long enough.

Point No 3

Think this Bro already Has the ANSWER in his 1st POST.....this suitation is dangerous for HIM. He cannot decide logically. His 3 Heads or rather 2 heads not agreeing. Top and Middle Not in Harmony. Bottom 1 never mind, it works on Basic Male Instinct.

Point No 4.

If cannot Haddle..then Avoid. Not Matter How Strong we think we are, there's always a soft spot, and this is it. So.Run Lar. Avoid lar. Change HP no lar. Go pay $ and get it done lar. Man have this ability to FcuK 1 woman while thinking he is Fcuking another...."What the Mind Can Concive, It will achieve"

Summary:

If you don't think you can handle it..don't Start!

Cheers

P.S. Sorry if This Post offends anyone..I seldom write so much :D

axcel
25-01-2005, 11:52 AM
thanks to all brothers for your concern..... maybe u all are right..... but is there any brothers out there that have any happy endings ??? care to share your experiences?? although it may be encouraging people to try on such girls.... but if they are willing to change for the better and quit and start life anew, should we not give them a chance??

for my case.... i am still on the advantage.... have not spent a cent on her.... and it has been more of her than me...... but i admit.... i do like her alot......

so guys... for poor souls like us..... any positive stories ?? or words of encouragement??? i believe i am not the only one here.... whom is still single and got mix up with such a situation........

thanks in advance for sharing.....

OceanEleven
25-01-2005, 11:59 AM
so guys... for poor souls like us..... any positive stories ?? or words of encouragement??? i believe i am not the only one here.... whom is still single and got mix up with such a situation........
thanks in advance for sharing.....
What else can be more happy than a woman who love you more than you love her? You dont need any more real life stories to convince yourself, all of us had a different path, why not let yours be your own? :)

heckcarre
25-01-2005, 04:14 PM
hmm, a few comments:

1) Doesn't mean Singapore girls (non-ktv) are not after a comfortable life when hooking up with a guy also, just that local girls are luckier. Like some local gals will choose to be with ang mohs the same way china gals view singapore guys, so no matter whether you choose local or china gals, still may end up with a girl who is materialistic.

2) The main problem is, can you accept a ktv girl. If cannot, then just go together as lovers as long as you can, but never discuss marriage, no point, just enjoy the relationship until the point when she wants commitment then move on. This will require a bit of hard heartedness though

3) Think brother ignite should break up with gf if think not rite one lah, don't waste gal's time, esp if dun intend to marry her. Then at least can enjoy AA guilt free, less one problem

4) Better make sure you practise safe sex man, can never be too sure......

just my tots

cheers

asdfghjkl
25-01-2005, 04:17 PM
at least can enjoy AA guilt free

bro.. AA is ??

sadfa
25-01-2005, 04:25 PM
bro.. AA is ??

automobile association? the ktv charbor lah!

heckcarre
25-01-2005, 04:28 PM
gee thanks, at least somepeoplegot follow thread... :)

Optimus_Prime
25-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Bro Axcel & Ignite,

I am also stuck in a similar situation as you guys except mine is a TN gal and not a KTV gal.

All I can say is that when ur heart is in knots, it's very hard to have clear thoughts. All these doubts go thru your mind, and you do not what to think. I have spent countless sleepless nights thinking.

Ponder over this bros, if this was a Sin gal would you have so much doubts? It's the exact nature of their job and where they come from (and it's a long way from home, to work here) that makes it hard for us to know what's in their head.

For me... I lay tossing and turning over the Q below.

"Does she sleep around?" - No, she told me. Only with me currently (2 prev, 1 sin married lover & 1 china bf). Well her pussy is still tight so not that far off- i hope.

"Is she after my money?" - Never asked me for $$$, and she always pay 4 her own stuff. Thou I do visit her often at her workplace (just lots of frenching and heavy petting)

"Is she after my citizenship?" - Maybe, cos I'm not rich. heheh..can't even upgrade to sian KTV gal. She says she doesn't want to be tied down, so probably waiting 4 bigger fish.

"Is she seeing someone else?" - Hard to find out, cus so many of her customers sms her everyday. (to fix appt for TN and to sian her) Oh well...

"What does she see in me?" - She likes to say "so long as we happy, everything is ok" Feelings are hardest to ascertain.... she's either Oscar caliber actress or real... onli time will tell

For now, I've decided that I will enjoy the ride as long as I can bear with it. Just let things take their course.... Sometimes the pain is unbearable and you want to get off. But I think everyone wants to experience a "hong hong lie lie de ai" so thats why I'm still in it.

So HANG TOUGH bro Axcel & Ignite

Even if it all turns to nought in the future at least you have some happy memories of your times together.

Experience the journey and not the destination !!

:rolleyes: Just my point of view. From a bro who's stuck in the same boat.

axcel
25-01-2005, 05:20 PM
well.... brothers.... time will tell....whether she is true or not.....still a long way to go and see whether she is able to endure all the obstacles and hassles to be with me.....

me now dont think too far (although she is the one that is wishing that it will have a "Pretty Woman" ending)

cheers bros...... would update you all during my trip to her hometown during CNY

wish me good luck

heckcarre
25-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Bro Axcel,

Good luck! Do note that somebody did bring up a point about to bring angpow/present though. Even though your gal may not be materialistic but her family may,hard to say lah, you know some older folks.....

Anyway, all the best!!

Kilograms
25-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Hey Axcel, be warned.....when you follow her to her hometown, you are in her land....and the kampong ppl are very strict about woman bringing home guys, worse, the parent will even treat you as a son-in -law even before you could say "aunty or uncle". Now , you are stuck in this situation when she queitly called home & tell her parent to prepare for wedding ceremony....with all the kampong ppl invited...., think again, if you say 'NO'......what will happen ...the villagers are nasty ppl.....

NOW YOU GOT "CHECK-MATE" PALLLLL........ :D

PS: BTW, SG or PRC gals, all shit with the same smell....its only how they clean it.....Singapore way or the PRC way

tanterry
26-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Ingnite , you have a GF .

What if it's the other way round ... your GF goes to KTV , found a handsome charming caring guy with a huge cock ten times longer and thicker than yours, He clicks to her...

Now, they way you would hope your GF to react in the above situation, would be how you would want to react in your current situation .

If you have Love.

Yes, I do agree with you even though you kenna chop points for your views.

To the bro who start this thread, stick to your girlfriend even though she could be nasty to you sometime. At least, she is letting you know her emotion. Afterall, one day she is likely to be the on who drops tears if you are down.

To sexify your lust over AA... After getting your aim to bed her, you should hint to her, can be her lover but not bf. Fuck & Forget lah :cool:

Good luck

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2005, 08:52 AM
To bro ignite,
u still need more time to see if this is going to work out. If u think u can bear the heart pain later on, just carry on and see where this takes you. U never noe... there's always a chance it could be good though chances are not high. and if it turned out bad, you will be in a world of hurt be warned. if it turns out gd...then best wishes to u.

To bro axcel,
take heed of the warning signs when u there. always have backup plan in case. But I can only wish you the BEST of LUCK and hope everything turns out ok.

"I used to see only the BAD side of things but now I strive to have a BALANCED mind-view but with a tinge of OPTIMISTIC." ;)

CheongKingKong
26-01-2005, 10:48 AM

That's my motto!!
:eek:

sadfa
26-01-2005, 10:57 AM
and the kampong ppl are very strict about woman bringing home guys, worse, the parent will even treat you as a son-in -law even before you could say "aunty or uncle". Now , you are stuck in this situation when she queitly called home & tell her parent to prepare for wedding ceremony....with all the kampong ppl invited...., think again, if you say 'NO'......what will happen ...the villagers are nasty ppl.....

dont scare him lah. nowadays prc quite modern u know.

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 12:07 PM
I would like to share my story with a PRC gal here.
Last september got to know a PRC gal from Dynasty KTV. She gave me that type of GF feeling. The first time when I bonked her, gave her $400 for overnight. I wanted to F & F but couple of days later, she start sms & call me. Met up her again and after bonking her took $200 and gave to her. To my surpise, she refused the $ and said got feeling for me. After that, met up on many ocassions and always ended me bonking her at her rented room. Really gave me the BGR feeling and we even bonk raw. All along she didn't ask for anything except that in Dec she claimed that her HP was faulty and wanted to buy a new one. I was thinking that since I had bonked her FOC for so many times and I started to have feelings for her(I am only Human). I gave her a Sony Ericsson S700i (nearly $1K) she was so happy. After a couple of weeks she started to hint that she has no $ to pay for her HP( i paid a couple of time $500), school fees ($1.5K), rent($500)....etc. I thought to myself...TE NAN SENG (canto)......she is making use of me.... :mad:

What the $ I had spent on her, could have when and bonk many other gals in GL. :p

In Jan 05 she asked me for $ to buy airticket for her to go back to china to see her parents....I brought the air-ticket for her and she had already left on 22 Jan. She had been SMSing and calling me but I refused to answer or reply to her SMS and calls. I had woken up to reality.....I had decided enough is enough!!!!!

So for all bros out there ......just be very CAREFUL when dealing with these so called PRC MM....if you are not careful....they mght just "SWALLOW" like a Great White Shark.

TAKE CARE.....best advise is to F & F.....

sadfa
26-01-2005, 01:04 PM
All along she didn't ask for anything except that in Dec she claimed that her HP was faulty and wanted to buy a new one. I was thinking that since I had bonked her FOC for so many times and I started to have feelings for her(I am only Human). I gave her a Sony Ericsson S700i (nearly $1K) she was so happy. After a couple of weeks she started to hint that she has no $ to pay for her HP( i paid a couple of time $500), school fees ($1.5K), rent($500)....etc. I thought to myself...TE NAN SENG (canto)......she is making use of me.... :mad:

bro, in short span of 1 plus months, u gave her so much money?
if u self control better, u wont b like that liao.
u get her the hp good enuff liao. more than that, macham carrot.

Optimus_Prime
26-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Last september got to know a PRC gal from Dynasty KTV. She gave me that type of GF feeling.

So for all bros out there ......just be very CAREFUL when dealing with these so called PRC MM....if you are not careful....they mght just "SWALLOW" like a Great White Shark.

Sorry to hear about this bro.

Wah, this gal really "lion open big mouth" - ask so much $$ from u.

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 04:17 PM

Bro Sadfa,
Well I know that I should have control better. Unfortunately, it is easier said than done. We being Human are emotional animals....this is not the 1st time and probably would not be the last time....but now my game plan is not only to FXXK & Forget but also HIT & RUN...."gal said got feeling I said I also got feeling......free F I take.....ask for $ i RUN.... ;)

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this bro.

Wah, this gal really "lion open big mouth" - ask so much $$ from u.
At first i thought, it was only a kitten's mouth but this kitten grew up to be a "LION"...... :eek:

OceanEleven
26-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Last september got to know a PRC gal from Dynasty KTV.
Bro, I think all of us have the right to ask, like when we pay for a FL, we ask if can do so and so, how about if I add a little more etc. Like her as well, she can ask for the moon for all I care but I must learn to reject and turn down. There are some things we are willing to part with if we think the returns justified it but there are some that we will not even think about it. :cool:

This is a common trends among local guys, they dont know how to reject. :o

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 04:37 PM
To all Bros,
J
ust think of this as a game. Its similar to a fishing game!!

I read somewhere in this tread "FANG CHANG SIAN TIOW TAI YU"......"PUT THE LINE LONGER AND CATCH BIG FISH!!!"
It true!!

So Bewarned!!

In fishing, sometime we have to reel the catch in, sometimes we have to release the line abit in order to land the big "catch"
Bros, we think we are the fisherman but no we are NOT!!
We are the fish and the PRC MM are the Fishergal!!! They used the following as baits.....their bodies, their sweet words.....etc
It is natural for us to act illogically when a "nice" gal tells you that she has feelings for you and that she wants a future with you...we hear, we also shiok!! but beware of the "fishing Line".....once we decide to bite on the bait and had a taste of her and her so-called "sweet words" of "being together", you better be wary....if you continue to bite the "bait" somemore, you will fall into her trap and she will start to "reel" you in bit by bit inches by inches until there is no more escape for you. You will fall for it....line, hook & sinker!!!!!

Talking about this reminds me of a popular songs by Daryl Oaks & John Hall back in the 80's...the title is "MANEATER"....there is a part that goes something like this...."She sitting but her eyes are on the door, oh..oh...oh here she comes, watch out boy she chew you up, oh...oh...oh....here she comes, she's a maneater"

Always remember they had spend a "fortune" to come here and for them to give it up for you....thats quite impossible unless you are ANDY LAU or with a "KIM SUAN" behind you!!!

Bro, best game plan is to F & Forget and Hit & Run........F & Forget....pay for the sex and after it forget about her totally. Hit & Run....well if she said she got feeling for you than go ahead and enjoy FOC bonking but once she start to ask you for $$$ you better run there its you HIT & RUN.

Bros, take care of all your heart and cash!!!!

simonsbhow
26-01-2005, 04:50 PM
just becareful man, many story behind.. PRC is PRC, never going to change.. hit and run, and close file..

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 05:13 PM
[This is a common trends among local guys, they dont know how to reject. :o[/QUOTE]

Bro OceanEleven,
Its easier said than done!! We guys are suckers for the "tears" and the "Tenderness". When her tears drop or she come to you and be "tender" to you.....its really hard to said not. Most of us use our head to think but when our little head stand-up....its that little head who "thinks" and "Overrules" the real head!

sadfa
26-01-2005, 05:53 PM
[Bro OceanEleven,
Its easier said than done!! We guys are suckers for the "tears" and the "Tenderness". When her tears drop or she come to you and be "tender" to you.....its really hard to said not. Most of us use our head to think but when our little head stand-up....its that little head who "thinks" and "Overrules" the real head!

actually can be lao lan to the gers n refuse to give them wat they want. after that, no more tenderness liao. happen so many times to me b4. anyway i tender to them, they also dunno how to ji dong, so why should i?

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 06:08 PM
A Popular song by Daryl Oaks & John Hall back in the 80's...the title is "MANEATER"....there is a part that goes something like this...."She only comes out late at night, the lean and hungry type, nothing is new I seen her here before, She sitting with you but her eyes are on the door, oh..oh...oh here she comes, watch out boy she chew you up, oh...oh...oh....here she comes, she's a maneater"

tanterry
26-01-2005, 10:07 PM

Don't be surprise lah. That PRC i involved even let me know got one rich man spend close to $5K to sian her. Too bad, that rich man is married and doesn't wish to let go of half of his assets in case of divose haha. Got even one robert even shop & buy her cousin a frank muller diamond watch. That cousin already got 3 good watches at home :eek:

Cheri_Popper
26-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Don't be surprise lah. That PRC i involved even let me know got one rich man spend close to $5K to sian her. Too bad, that rich man is married and doesn't wish to let go of half of his assets in case of divose haha. Got even one robert even shop & buy her cousin a frank muller diamond watch. That cousin already got 3 good watches at home :eek:

During that time, I bonked her countless time liao. So $ spent liao regret also no use. Come to think about it, what has been done can never be undone. Next time just be more careful and follow Bro Sadfa's advise. :o

dradonsnake77
27-01-2005, 06:50 AM
bro we r e fish bait u r god dam rite!!! :cool:
my another story regarding Viet gers...
i was working as an consulting chef wif a small outlet at ord towers... next 2 ipanima... meet dis viet ger so poor even got no cash 2 hav a proper meal ask mi 4 leftovers... so i pity her buy her a meal out of my own pocket... here goes... she started 2 pop by as n wen 2chat wif mi... say i good heart good man... bla bla black sheep... sorry side track... erh...
den 1 fine nite after my shift wif e cookings i was taking a break... she pop out of nowhere n she gave mi a kiss in e cheek... so we jus contiune n i bring her home dat nite... no cash was involve cos she said I LIKE U!!! den after afew rounds of dis BGR fucktale... she cal mi up 1day n told mi handphone money got robbed by customers bla bla... here we go again... ask mi can help her pay rental or not... so all in all c my break downs as follows...

rental - 500 X 2.5 wks
nokia 8850 (2nd hand) - 380 + sim card 128
meals - 180
air tickets - 450 2 way trf
misc - 350

in less den 3 wks dis is e amt she took fr mi... n since starting 2 ask mi 4cash... getting 2 bonk her is getting lesser n lesser... until she saw mi wif her sisters drinking 2gether at her room 1day n she chased mi out of e room n told mi not 2 do it again... so i jus left n never turn my head back...

dradonsnake77
27-01-2005, 06:54 AM
it seems dat alot of bros here got cheated by PRC MMs more but mi got cheated by a V.C. oso... but indons countless but small amt... thai... not so bad cos mayb i puk thai dai lor...so dey didnt really cheated mi... :(
its kinda sad dat dese gers got 2 use dese kida underhanded methods 2make money... sad sad sad sad sad.............................................

Cheri_Popper
27-01-2005, 08:04 AM
We all must learnt to see the dangers signs ahead. Just like a drunk driver who "sees" a Road Block and know how to "siam". We must learn to "see" & "read" the signs in order for us not to fall into their traps. So don't fall for it like Anglers like to said "Line, Hook & Sinker" Do not be that "FISH"!!! :)

sadfa
27-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Don't be surprise lah. That PRC i involved even let me know got one rich man spend close to $5K to sian her. Too bad, that rich man is married and doesn't wish to let go of half of his assets in case of divose haha. Got even one robert even shop & buy her cousin a frank muller <a diamond watch</a>. That cousin already got 3 good watches at home :eek:

actually dont need to buy frank muller watch for them. they dont even know what is it. if u buy for some rich spore socialite, they will orgas before u. buy for a meimei, they will kaopeh why dont buy rolak or cartier, afterward go to pawnshop.

sadfa
27-01-2005, 12:18 PM
my another story regarding Viet gers...
i was working as an consulting chef wif a small outlet at ord towers

bro, u mean lao bejing or the vegetarian one?

sadfa
27-01-2005, 12:23 PM
During that time, I bonked her countless time liao. So $ spent liao regret also no use. Come to think about it, what has been done can never be undone. Next time just be more careful and follow Bro Sadfa's advise. :o

actually i dont understand why men give these charbor tons of cash or buy expensive hp, clothing etc.

whenever the charbor ask me to buy something, i heart pain cos buy liao, will get no foc bonk n even have, would be cheaper if i just paid her. also not necessary will give me gf feeling or treat me damn good.

so give them money or presents for what? unless u the type very compassionate, always call those 1800 no to donate money, see beggars on the street, buy tissue for few dollars. if not, they treat men as carrot n who can give them the most material benefits.

axcel
27-01-2005, 01:41 PM
well.... at least my girl.....has not requested from me, even she has started to look for normal jobs.....

anyway, i have made known to her that i am not rich and if there is a chance that, one day, we are together..... i will not be able to support her family too (like remitting $$$)..... she told me off that her family has dignity and no need such support...... she just wants to spend the rest of life with me.....

anyway... me still take one step at a time.... and not committing anything much

Cheri_Popper
27-01-2005, 04:02 PM
anyway... me still take one step at a time.... and not committing anything much[/QUOTE]

Bro Excel,
just be careful. Take 1 step at a time. Don't be like the "Fish" I mentioned in my earlier post. Take care! Cheers!

Kilograms
27-01-2005, 11:50 PM
REality, work hard, play harder........but dun soften down when the MEI MEI says: NE JIN WAN YAO MAH??.......

Always f**k & forget....never to fall into trap. Be like a moving target mah, instead of shooting one mei mei, let all the mei mei shoot u instaed. just make sure u got plenty of sperm for reserve :D

dradonsnake77
28-01-2005, 04:57 AM
huh??? got dis 2 restaurants meh...??? my time wen i was dere... onli e thai cafe on level 4 n e angmo cafe on level 1... mi was at e back of e tower... where e ord KTV is located...!!!

bro, u mean lao bejing or the vegetarian one?

sadfa
28-01-2005, 10:34 AM
huh??? got dis 2 restaurants meh...??? my time wen i was dere... onli e thai cafe on level 4 n e angmo cafe on level 1... mi was at e back of e tower... where e ord KTV is located...!!!

u mean the big chinese restaurant with windows on 2nd floor? may garden?

tennis
28-01-2005, 12:03 PM

If you think the above is melting your heart, think again.....

Plenty of us who chiong KTV may at times felt that those gals has better shape, feeling at etc compared to our wife/GF. However, the raio of being hurted or conned are of a higher prospect as compared to those who could make it at the end of the day. Friends who came to China knows that the "bee" power here is far greater in any KTV back in SG. The methods of getting you range from onw time "robert zai" to "put long line hook big fish". Bro, below are the suggestion.

1. Dun mess with KTV gals, though a minority are real but the percentage id far too min.
2. Train your will power by widening your experiences, suggest you come to China.
3. If you think that the KTV gal are real GF type that don't require any pay off, think again.
4. If the above can't get you back to the right mind, refer to point no.2

Cheers

axcel
23-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Hi Brothers

I am back from the CNY... been trying to clear work for the past week, therefore unable to write an update. long update... but here goes.

Well the trip started with me getting a connecting flight from Guangzhou to Changde... and when i arrived, she was there waiting for me... with a bouquet of roses... hahaha.. something she promised when we first met.. she still could remember... anyway what followed was a 2hr drive to her place in her cab. a small city called Jinshi in Hunan. reach her place and ushered to a rather run down 1 room flat... saw the parents and brother and had a meal together... father is a teacher(retired) while mum was a office clerk(retired). i believe was jobs given by the goverment. Nice people... no airs and they prepared a simple meal.. not to impress me actually. after dinner proceeded, to their new flat (something like our 4 room flat) and was quite plainly done up but no such extravagant things like DVD players, just a TV.

stayed in her room, while she slept in her parents room. (she was warned by her parents not to stay too long alone with me in the room...hahahaha). anyway... stayed at her place till the 15th... and during those days.... did not even spend a cent throughout the trip... as wanted to bring them out for dinner but she told me there is no need and the parents wanted to stay home. when i was alone with the parents... i also did ask leading questions on how they bought the flat and whether my girl had any past BFs, which they replied was what she told me... they used their savings and hers to buy the flat and i was the first guy that she brought home and introduced as a boyfriend. anyway... at least was comforted that it was true, what she told me. i also fell sick during the stay there and was fussed by her mum like my own mum. maybe chinese people are like that.

did not walk around as it was constantly raining and snowing. anyway, i only bought a carton of cigarrettes for the father and a pair of $20 silver earrings for the mum (as requested by my girl) and they even gave me a RMB 60 red packet... never expected it... they did say that they are just normal people and just enjoying their retirement thru their retirement payments by the government.

left her place on 15th and stayed with her in Guangzohu till 20th. throughout, we did not go shopping as she did not want to. no point spending. the only request she had was a good soup everyday... which was no problem. she even ask when we ordered whether the meal was claimable so that i am not spending my own $$$ (i was on business trip too). throughout the trip her phone never rang and sms never came.... which was a good thing...(it was ON, i verified)

During the trip, she asked me to look for my friends in china, on finding a job for her from July1st, as she wants to stop, and to show she is serious in finding a job. from now till then.... she would just sit tables and save $$$ and also repay the housing loan. she did admit that it would be difficult for her in the beginning, but she said she was serious in the relationship. Guys, any help for someone who does not know english or pc skills to work in shenzhen or shanghai ?? low paying is ok(but not that low) so that she can survive and at the same time use her savings to upgrade herself. she would be coming to singapore next month.... and i would be applying the visa for her.... and even the security deposit she would tt the $$$ to me (as i told her that i would be tight to pay road tax and insurance next month). she even scolded me that it was her issue and no need for me to worry.

guys, what do u think of the situation ??? at least i am comforted that financially i am not drained.. she is not after $$$ as alot of tests has gone thru and that she knows what i have...and she is already 30 (although look like a 25) and no time for her to fool around (she only started 1.5 yr back after a relationship set back and when the family was jobless)... if she wanted out immediately (which she was asked), she could just jump on any rich guy in china and get out or demand that i do something now....(seeing i am "hook"). dont think PR is an issue she's after as it takes time to apply and it would years once she gets it. and why should it be singapore where china is the next growth area.

she did tell me that she is committing by stopping in june, and upgrading and giving me till end of the year to resolve my $$$ issues. all she wants is to start from zero with someone that she loves and not be someone who can give her $$$ only. she is always worried that i mind her past and that i might get someone with lesser "problems" like a singapore girl.

Guys, emotionally i am falling. but i have told myself i would only commit 100% after June, if she keeps her promise. in the meantime... only sit tables....no going out with customers and when she is in singapore, she would be spending more time with me, getting to know my friends and be introduced to my parents.

Sorry for the long story.... guys ?? comments???

Leonz
23-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi Brothers

Hi Bro axcel, imo, i think she's serious abt u but do take things slowly at a time. I'm also involved with a PRC fl. Currently I have a overseas gf who treat me very good, but we have distance and personality problems due to the fact that we meet 6 months once a year. I have lost most of my feelings for her already. Ever thought of breaking up with my gf and go for the PRC gal. My situation with this PRC gal is different from yours. At least your gal doesnt ask you to spend money. Sometimes, my PRC babe also told me how nice i am and she doesnt want to charge me money but due to her problems back in china. I have verified that she has indeed very serious family problems at home. So far, im still have 1/2 doubts abt her just to play safe. Meanwhile, my advice to you is to go slow and steady. Cheers!!! :)

lawry
23-02-2005, 02:39 PM
just one question.. u like her? consider all areas.. ur situation, her situation, ur family background, her family background.. will u marry her?

and
1) it is not possible for a nice looking PRC to have not brought any bf in her 30 years of life back to her place.

sxzx4u
23-02-2005, 02:57 PM
After reading through all ur post, it is obvious that u like her. But will u able to trust her and forget her past? U sure she is only "sit tables" and do nothing? Will you able to take it her customer "molest" her while she sit tables?

It is really up to you! Marriage is a gamble, the only different is b4 you there are lot's of PRC girls cheating case.

Frankly speaking, i can't trust a PRC girl cause got cheated b4. :D

orbit_beer
23-02-2005, 08:03 PM
u never try,how would u know?opportunity comes only once in a lifetime,know it,when it have come.U are a guy,what's there to lose?(u should be able to know if she want to kc u anot mah,like start asking for dis&dat).FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!!GOOD LUCK BRO!!! ;)

n-gage
23-02-2005, 08:21 PM
dear bro my advice to u is can play play wif her but bear tat in mind dun put real feeling in there is no free lunch in this world

hotel81
24-02-2005, 11:17 AM
This topic must have touched the heart and soul of many bros who have the same experienes, I am no exception. As many bros have rightly pointed, F&F is easier said then done! After all we are all human, we all have a heart, albeit with different "hardness". No matter how hard a heart you may have, deep inside your heart, there will always be a perfect girls that you dream of. If you hapen to meet that perfect girl in the KTV..there goes the enounters of our bros..
Those born with stronger heart seems to be immuned with all these hassle. While others with softer heart are not so fortunate, easily fall into the pit.
I like the illustration by Bro Thaivisitor, the fish and the fisherman. what is our primary motive when going to a KTV? To fish right? We have the intention to hook up a MM, pay the minimum but hope to get the best service in return. While the MM in KTV is trying to reverse the situation, she uses her charms to turn you into a fish, get the max out of you and hopefully provide the least!
After all, it is a fair game, the loser would become fish.
From my own painful experiences, I derieve a golden rule to guide me while cheonging:
"3 months or 10 F**K which ever come 1st", RUN! no matter how pretty or how sweet she is. Why 3 months or 10 times? From my own personnal experience, I can withstand that numers of relation without falling deeply in love with her(turning into a fish).
Any better suggestions to ensure that we are always a fisherman?

l3atu
24-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Brothers

I am back from the CNY... been trying to clear work for the past week, therefore unable to write an update. long update... but here goes.

Well, from my point of view, she seems to be genuine...but then again, problems usually arised after marriage. Dats wat happens to one of my fren. After marrying a PRC gal he met in a pub in Shenzhen, they start having quarrels regularly and end up got divorced after 3 yrs of marriage. The reason for divorce ? She dun like her in-laws....gd luck to you bro. ;)

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi Brothers

Bro... what actually is your question? Or what advise are you actually asking for? You seem to have already made up your own mind on what to do which is rightfully so.

I hope you are not asking us bros here whether you should go ahead and have a relationship towards marriage with the girl, are you? If you are, you must be crazy. Go and consult with your family members. This kind of questions are not for people whom you have never met. KNN, we are cheongsters. Basically when we go to a KTV, TN, or whatever, our intention is to have a good time for the money we spend. If possible, no need to spend and have a good time, also can. Surely you are not really serious in taking our advises?

Here in the forums, you can ask questions like how to apply PR for the girl you like, how much tips to pay to impress a girl, how to sian a PRC girl working in the KTV for a free fuck, etc, etc b'cos the answers from us won't hurt your future.

But if it's regarding your future, I suggest you talk to the people who really cares more for you, and that is your family.

My 2 cents worth

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 12:29 PM
there are lot's of PRC girls cheating case.

Frankly speaking, i can't trust a PRC girl cause got cheated b4.
and when you went to the KTV or whatever, what was your intention? To look for a nice girl to marry? To really pay a few hundred dollars just "to have a drink"? When you choose a certain girl, why did you "select" her? Because she's the ugliest girl there? And what was your intention when you give tips? Because you pity them? When you ask for the girl's contact number, what were your intentions? Because you JUST want to make friends?

PRC girls cheat guys simply because they can't trust the guys. If it is the guy they trust, rest assured he won't be cheated.

Also, are you sure no guys have cheated any PRC girls?

My 2 cents worth

thaivisitor

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I like the illustration by Bro Thaivisitor,

"3 months or 10 F**K which ever come 1st", RUN! no matter how pretty or how sweet she is. Why 3 months or 10 times? From my own personnal experience, I can withstand that numers of relation without falling deeply in love with her(turning into a fish).
Any better suggestions to ensure that we are always a fisherman?
Waaaaa... I'm honoured lah... kekekekeke

Why 3 months or 10 fucks? Keep in mind that it's commercial sex. Go straight to the pt and ask her the damages. If she says no, change target.

thaivisitor

lawry
24-02-2005, 12:52 PM
what were your intentions? Because you JUST want to make friends?

PRC girls cheat guys simply because they can't trust the guys. If it is the guy they trust, rest assured he won't be cheated.

Also, are you sure no guys have cheated any PRC girls?

My 2 cents worth

thaivisitor

This is definately not 2 cents worth brother.. more like a one million dollar toto tickets... :)

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:02 PM
This is definately not 2 cents worth brother.. more like a one million dollar toto tickets... :)

No lah... that too much lah.. kekekekekeke

KNN, why people don't understand that they get cheated because they failed to cheat the girls leh...

Battle of the wits mah... some guys win, some guys lose... (of course in between got some got lucky and married) but it seems that more and more guys are losing leh... we SG men lidat meh? :eek:

thaivisitor

l3atu
24-02-2005, 01:04 PM
No lah... that too much lah.. kekekekekeke

KNN, why people don't understand that they get cheated because they failed to cheat the girls leh...

Battle of the wits mah... some guys win, some guys lose... (of course in between got some got lucky and married) but it seems that more and more guys are losing leh... we SG men lidat meh? :eek:

thaivisitor

Maybe u can start a school...teaching 101 ways not to get cheated by PRCs ? :p

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe u can start a school...teaching 101 ways not to get cheated by PRCs ? :p
actually a good idea leh... starting a thread. But I think bro lawry more appropriate... I'm thai-visitor lah..

kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor

hotel81
24-02-2005, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]Waaaaa... I'm honoured lah... kekekekeke

Why 3 months or 10 fucks? Keep in mind that it's commercial sex. Go straight to the pt and ask her the damages. If she says no, change target.

KTV differs slightly from GL, need some persuation and sweet talk before we can come straight to the point(fishing ma, not buying fish).
Initially yes, we ask for the damage and we go straight to the pt. All the problem arises after the 1st fuck, some how through sex we may discouver some feeling for each other, and through repeat order, problems start liaw! That's where the rules come in.
It is strange that in the normal process of courtship, the process is:

court the girl-develop love- having sex.

In KTV, the process is reversed:

having sex-develop love-court the girl!

Suggest to the eligible bachelors, if you are sick of SGD girls and serious in getting a PRC wife, why not go PRC to court the office girls? For what you know, they may be better than those work in KTV! KTV is for fun only. my 1 cent worth.

DOM1
12-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Your honesty and sincerity brings hope to humanity......even here in SB!!
Cheers!

Ignite
03-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Helloooo!

I'm the silly thread-starter who got himself into that silly predicament.

Finally settled everything, so can give update. Sorry for not posting anything earlier, cos was still figuring things out.....

Suddenly feel like so free, really like big weight lifted off shoulders.

Anyway, i had brought the PRC girl out a coupla times, but told myself must always be careful. Although she gave me very GF feeling, I told myself cannot get into situation where have to buy expensive stuff for her. So the coupla times, just normal makan, some shopping (didn't spend much actually, just $100+ total).

Actually things got a bit scary 1 month ago. I was sending her home on a Saturday afternoon when she told me her flatmates not around, and she wanted me to see her bedroom...... half of me was like all excited.. but half of me had warning bells ringing.....

...my little head convinced me "no harm take a look".. so I went up with her. Quite simple place, nothing fancy. In her bedroom, we sat on the edge of the bed and she started showing me photos of herself in china, her family photos, the books she studying in Singapore.... then she ask me,'你为什么喜欢我呢?(Why do you like me?)' I just looked at her and suddenly lost for words....dunno how to answer, cos myself also not sure. She told me the guys she met at the KTV so far always try to ask her out and do "what she knows they want", but she always reject cos she don't like, but how come I never ask.....

...suddenly, she was like sitting very close and staring at me.. and said,'你跟其他男人不一样。(You are different from other men)' Next thing I knew, she leaned forward and started kissing me, pulling my hand to hold her from behind... I thought,'Ah.. fuck it lah, do liao then see how.. why not..' so... well... did it with her lor. Wah lau.. i mean.. really like GF like that, I also hard to tahan.. At that point, I totally forgot all the warnings that all the bros here gave me.. cos part of me still believed this one was different.

...when it was all over, we cleaned up and lay back on the bed. She hugged me tightly, and said she wanted to nap a bit with me cos she gotta work later..

...2 hrs later, she got up. I had slept like only 1 hr+, spent about 10 - 15 mins just looking at her, and thinking,'Could this be the one?' .. When we were putting our clothes back on, i felt the weight of my wallet in my back pocket, suddenly woke up... gave excuse of needing to use the toilet, then went in to check if all my money still inside... well.. surprise.. nothing was missing... she went to work, I went home...

...then the bomb came 1 week later...

...she called me crying and all... then when ask her why.. she tell me,'我爹打了个电话给我。我妈刚进了医院,现在正在动手术室里。 不知该怎么办。。。My dad just called me. My mom just got admitted into hospital and is in the operating room now. I dunno what to do)' Immediately i thought CRAP, really so coincidence? Do liao, now wanna cheat me? But the other half still thought,'what if it's really true? so far she treat me nice and all, do liao, never ask for money some more, will she cheat me?'

...I told her I was busy but would think of a way for her, then I asked one of my "bro" to go down the KTV to "test" her, see if really got such things..... this one really PUI CHAO NUA! KNN, she was with him, then started showing him the photos in her handphone (same as what she did to me on day 1), her family, her pet blah blah blah. When asked how they're doing and if they know she working in KTV in singapore, she said they dunno, and they're doing fine, cos got siblings there to take care of them...

...when my "bro" told me all that, wah lau... my heart totally sianzzz.. like tio stabbed like that... i think i was in a daze for about 1 week+ over this issue.. avoided all her calls and sms.. then last week, I decided enough was enough, might as well end it... need to get on with life...

...called her and said i went o'seas and forgot to bring HP, so didn't receive her calls etc, but now back, and wanted to meet her... she agreed... so met her in town at an alfresco cafe... she was very quiet and didn't smile much.. i thought,'wah still acting until now... knn this time give u jia lat jia lat'... I asked her how her mom was.. and she told me the mom was discharged, but not much better, cos they couldn't afford good doctor and hospital.. she was hoping i could "loan" her some to help her mom...

...that was when I told her off. Told her that i knew she lied about the mom in hospital cos one of my "bros" already tested her for me. She got quite upset about it, and I told her i'm not some idiot who would be so easily cheated (yeah right... I know I was almost cheated actually......). I then left her sitting there and walked away...

...and so here I am today... free man, but fuck, took me 2 months to realize this...

very very sorry for this very long posting.. needed to get it off my chest... i only got 1 more thing to say.. All the Bros in similar situations.. BE CAREFUL!!!

(Edited to include chinese translation)

freedom
03-04-2005, 01:47 AM
lucky man you are

Legend
03-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Bro, u should have laid her a couple more times for all the trouble! Cant stand those PRCs that scheme and lie :mad:

xiaolibiantai
03-04-2005, 03:15 AM
Helloooo!

...and so here I am today... free man, but fuck, took me 2 months to realize this...

very very sorry for this very long posting.. needed to get it off my chest... i only got 1 more thing to say.. All the Bros in similar situations.. BE CAREFUL!!!

Been following ur story for a while.. Now i guess its really over. Good luck to u for knowing the truth before wasting $$$. This story will serve as a good reminders for all brudders out there! :cool:

blade
03-04-2005, 07:45 AM
Lucky for you! found out early and got gd bro help u out..never end up with a broken heart and a lighter wallet :cool:

longthickrod76
03-04-2005, 02:45 PM

1 month ago, I went TAM with a bunch of business friends. The usual happened.. opened 2 bottles, the usual PRC parade etc. Friends all chose their girls within the first 2 batches, but I still never saw mine.. so asked for 3rd parade. Mummy jokingly scolded me, say my standard so high for what.... sian 1/2, a bit paiseh also.
3rd batch came up, and saw this small-sized MM, immediately liked her cos she got a bit of that "sao" look on her, long straight hair, very slim. I'll call her AA.

So anyway, the night was pretty normal, girls butterfly here and there. But AA really gave me a very good GF treatment that night. She only butterflyed if her mummy called her, if not, she stayed with me.

3 of my friends tried to come over and "rabba" AA when their girls floated away. She pushed them all away and hugged me, silently asking for protection. I jokingly scolded my friends for being so greedy.

I was quite taken by her, and asked her how much for an over'night. She gave me one kind of shocked look, and said she don't do that business. Then, she said "Even if I was in that business, I wouldn't know how to charge you, cos you take care of me. I like your type." Wah lao!

I told her I had to work after the KTV cos I had an early morning presentation to do, I was asking for the sake of next time. She didn't mind that at all, and continued to stay with me more than the other girls. She gave me her HP number, and told me to call her whenever I went back to TAM.

Anyway, the next day, after the presentation, last minute I was told to go overseas to settle some stuff. Bo pian... but just before I left for the airport, she sms'ed me!!! Shocked me man! Apparently, when I went to the toilet, my friends gave her my number, cos they saw I so shiok with her. Ta-ma-de! I told her I going over'seas, and won't be back for 2 weeks. She asked me where I going, and I said Japan.

I came back Singapore roughly 1 1/2 weeks ago, and immediately kena jio by my friends go back TAM again.. so I straight away called AA to tell her. She sounded so happy to hear I was going. Went to TAM, sms'ed her, and she came running into the room, and sat on my lap and hugged me straight away. Wah piang, really felt like GF man. All my friends kindda jealous, could tell.

It was a Thursday night, so very packed. She told me she missed me very much, so I told her if she missed me a lot, then she should spend more time with me instead of floating. She said ok, and true to her word, she didn't leave at all! For 4 hours, all the way with me. I told her it was ok to float out once in a while, cos I know it was costing her $$, but she said it was ok.

She asked me about my over'seas trip and all.. but never mentioned anything about buying stuff for her at all. Nothing at all! When the night ended I gave her $100 (normal is $50), told her 1/2 is for her personally. She pushed back the $50, and said don't need.. she was just happy I was there....

This is called letting out a long line to catch the big fish...

If u trust her u r that sucker...

How do u think she survive in expensive Sg, by her tcss skills alone??? Come on man, get real...

freedom
03-04-2005, 02:46 PM
be careful dont get burn

owen10
03-04-2005, 03:23 PM
bro ignite

it's good that u discovered her scam early n yr damages limited. smart of u to have suspected early n foiled her scam! well, hope after tis lesson u wont b too emotional wif PRC gals in d future. take care :)

traummy
03-04-2005, 04:31 PM
read tru some of the posts here...tot contribute abit here to share..

as usual..go KTV sure ended up with a PRC girl fren. always happen. Why? bcos we like the GF feeling and attention given by them. I think we as man are always the same...want to protect people...especially when we know this nice gal so harmless trying to make a living...got to study in the morning...rush to work at night.....

we start to offer to fetch them...bring them go makan...same routine same shit....then one day they will call u or sms u and tell u shit happen on them...need help...This kind of incident always happen. On me on my frens on every man...

some gals just take some slowly ....little by little ...not letting u feel pressure...some ask for money like they want to build palace in their country...

I always tell the gals who ask money from my frens...'Baby, ur problem maybe is $5000....but my fren who is the guy u ask $$$ from is having problem who need $500K...so can u help him 1st?'....

Shit lah...i use to ask one of the PRC who was quite close to me and still no plan in killing me...i ask her...gals in china used to target SG for money digging and now we can find them in everywhere (malaysia even small town, indonesia, india, canada....almost everywhere!) ....and she told me jokingly that long time ago when there were a few china gals who came to SG to make a living send a telegram (cheaper as count by number of words) back to china.

In the telegram she said " Money Alot! People Stupid! Quick Come!".........

HumpBackOak
04-04-2005, 01:51 AM

there are decent women as much as they are bad women who sell their body.

my whole point is. are u willing to live with the fact that u noe her occupation.

its a normal way for such workers to try to grab the man's heart.

then make ur wallet bleed.

main thing is not to let yr below head do all the thinking.

i'm all for u following what u choose.

but the key point is........ becareful of your money....

HumpBackOak
04-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Helloooo!

I'm the silly thread-starter who got himself into that silly predicament.

Finally settled everything, so can give update. Sorry for not posting anything earlier, cos was still figuring things out.....

Suddenly feel like so free, really like big weight lifted off shoulders.

Anyway, i had brought the PRC girl out a coupla times, but told myself must always be careful. Although she gave me very GF feeling, I told myself cannot get into situation where have to buy expensive stuff for her. So the coupla times, just normal makan, some shopping (didn't spend much actually, just $100+ total).

Actually things got a bit scary 1 month ago. I was sending her home on a Saturday afternoon when she told me her flatmates not around, and she wanted me to see her bedroom...... half of me was like all excited.. but half of me had warning bells ringing.....

...my little head convinced me "no harm take a look".. so I went up with her. Quite simple place, nothing fancy. In her bedroom, we sat on the edge of the bed and she started showing me photos of herself in china, her family photos, the books she studying in Singapore.... then she ask me,'你为什么喜欢我呢?(Why do you like me?)' I just looked at her and suddenly lost for words....dunno how to answer, cos myself also not sure. She told me the guys she met at the KTV so far always try to ask her out and do "what she knows they want", but she always reject cos she don't like, but how come I never ask.....

...suddenly, she was like sitting very close and staring at me.. and said,'你跟其他男人不一样。(You are different from other men)' Next thing I knew, she leaned forward and started kissing me, pulling my hand to hold her from behind... I thought,'Ah.. fuck it lah, do liao then see how.. why not..' so... well... did it with her lor. Wah lau.. i mean.. really like GF like that, I also hard to tahan.. At that point, I totally forgot all the warnings that all the bros here gave me.. cos part of me still believed this one was different.

...when it was all over, we cleaned up and lay back on the bed. She hugged me tightly, and said she wanted to nap a bit with me cos she gotta work later..

...2 hrs later, she got up. I had slept like only 1 hr+, spent about 10 - 15 mins just looking at her, and thinking,'Could this be the one?' .. When we were putting our clothes back on, i felt the weight of my wallet in my back pocket, suddenly woke up... gave excuse of needing to use the toilet, then went in to check if all my money still inside... well.. surprise.. nothing was missing... she went to work, I went home...

...then the bomb came 1 week later...

...she called me crying and all... then when ask her why.. she tell me,'我爹打了个电话给我。我妈刚进了医院,现在正在动手术室里。 不知该怎么办。。。My dad just called me. My mom just got admitted into hospital and is in the operating room now. I dunno what to do)' Immediately i thought CRAP, really so coincidence? Do liao, now wanna cheat me? But the other half still thought,'what if it's really true? so far she treat me nice and all, do liao, never ask for money some more, will she cheat me?'

...I told her I was busy but would think of a way for her, then I asked one of my "bro" to go down the KTV to "test" her, see if really got such things..... this one really PUI CHAO NUA! KNN, she was with him, then started showing him the photos in her handphone (same as what she did to me on day 1), her family, her pet blah blah blah. When asked how they're doing and if they know she working in KTV in singapore, she said they dunno, and they're doing fine, cos got siblings there to take care of them...

...when my "bro" told me all that, wah lau... my heart totally sianzzz.. like tio stabbed like that... i think i was in a daze for about 1 week+ over this issue.. avoided all her calls and sms.. then last week, I decided enough was enough, might as well end it... need to get on with life...

...called her and said i went o'seas and forgot to bring HP, so didn't receive her calls etc, but now back, and wanted to meet her... she agreed... so met her in town at an alfresco cafe... she was very quiet and didn't smile much.. i thought,'wah still acting until now... knn this time give u jia lat jia lat'... I asked her how her mom was.. and she told me the mom was discharged, but not much better, cos they couldn't afford good doctor and hospital.. she was hoping i could "loan" her some to help her mom...

...that was when I told her off. Told her that i knew she lied about the mom in hospital cos one of my "bros" already tested her for me. She got quite upset about it, and I told her i'm not some idiot who would be so easily cheated (yeah right... I know I was almost cheated actually......). I then left her sitting there and walked away...

always becareful...

i dont trust women wif money

be it a local gal or a PRC...

money is the root of all evil

Ignite
04-04-2005, 04:06 PM
yeah, it has indeed been one hell of a stressful situation for me... got burnt some, but at least not burnt a lot.

Really have to thank all the bros who have given advice in this thread. They really made me realize in the end the shit I was getting into.

Thanks!