PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to zaogeng experiences

Noobie
22-01-2005, 08:58 PM
this thread is dedicated to zaogeng experiences.....please share yours!

was at queensway shopping centre browsing for shoes
when i saw this girl sitting there waiting to try her shoe.
she was wearing a short tight denim skirt and a loose fitting purple top.
looked a bit like wang yanqing, chinese speaking, but not as pretty.

i started browsing the shoe shelf directly in front of her (purposely of cos..heheh)
Where i was standing, i realised i got see a bit of her panties even though her legs were closed.

i pretended to browse other shoes placed in the lower shelf so can squat down and check out her undies more clearly.

got up after peeking many a time and pretended to walk around, but always came back to the area where she was seated.

just then, the shop assistant brought her the shoes and when she tried them, she crossed her leg to put on the shoe. this caused her skirt to hike up
and i got a great view of her whole purple lacy panties.
it was semi transparent and i got see a black patch at the tip of the crotch
as well.

she tried other shoes subsequently and as she was wearing a loose top, when she bent forward to put on her shoe, i also got a great view of her B-cup boobs enclosed by a white bra.

i hung around and kept catching her zaogeng (mostly panties) for about another 5 minutes till she left the shop.

give me such a hard-on that i had to release my load after i got home.
now getting a hard-on typing this :o

diesel
22-01-2005, 09:29 PM
I walked past this stall along Pagoda St. quite a few times. Every time, so ‘sway’ because I always see this Indian lady (I suppose is the stall owner) ‘zao-geng’.

MachoDevilX
22-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I walked past this stall along Pagoda St. quite a few times. Every time, so ‘sway’ because I always see this Indian lady (I suppose is the stall owner) ‘zao-geng’.

Hahaha... Maybe she purposely let you see her zao geng everytime she see you walked pass her... Kekekeke... :D

diesel
22-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Hahaha... Maybe she purposely let you see her zao geng everytime she see you walked pass herShe is ‘see bark’ and her glasses are so thick. Her look is clumsy. Moreover, I don’t think she did it in purpose.

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
22-01-2005, 10:04 PM
She is ‘see bark’ and her glasses are so thick. Her look is clumsy. Moreover, I don’t think she did it in purpose.

Aiyah...she see you so hamsum mah....so show a little zao geng to you lah..wahahaha!! .....c ya around bro. :D

diesel
22-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Aiyah...she see you so hamsum mah....so show a little zao geng to you lah..wahahaha!! .....c ya around bro. :D
'Eh.. su-sa lah'! Already clearly written, she is a 'see-bark gau'. She can only see me clearly if I walked closer to her 'mah'. :D

ryanlim
22-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Thought we oredi had a chanced upon 'zao geng' in public? (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20269&page=1&pp=15&highlight=zao+geng+experience) thread liao :confused:

billybomber
23-01-2005, 10:27 AM
actually i think aunty are easier to zaogeng where they even bother. :D

whereas the younger ones are more cautious, e.g. crossing their leg sui sui, pressing their short skirt when they go up escalator, hands in front of their blouse when bending forward :p

tittyhawk
23-01-2005, 11:48 AM
For me, personally saw alot of ZG exp in shoe stores where woman would try out diff shoes bending down or kneeling....places like Suntec, Wisma, Taka....and another place would be toy stores like Toysrus....hehe :)

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 02:49 PM
and they are mostly married personal.. hehe :)

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 05:13 PM
saw dis 1 wif mi wife...
was walking along Chinatown during e CNY festive market... saw a group of PRC MMs walking 2wards us saw 1of e MMs skirt zip open n her red lacy G-string is well so obvious!!! furthermore e whole group (abt 4) were like behaving very lianish n another ger s bra is so visible dat any1 can jus look at it... well jus 1 of e experience hope helpful... ;)

asdfghjkl
23-01-2005, 05:16 PM
erm.. r they FL? kekeke :p

dradonsnake77
23-01-2005, 05:40 PM
well dun noe leh... waswif mi wife so didnt n cant make any moves... but as i turn around 2 give dem a last "goodbye" glances... e 1 whose bra is showing did turn around n give mi a CFM slutty stare!!! hee hee hee make mi go back still cant 4get e slutty look..... :p

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 09:13 PM
haha.. digging this thread and reading it sure funny man! :D

Striker79
15-06-2006, 09:24 PM
haha.. digging this thread and reading it sure funny man!

Wah liew... you worked as grave digger or gold digger ? So good at digging. :D

Was standing at bus 190... this lady wearing spagetti in front of me. just look down and can see everything.... wait ... i think i got took a picture too.
will upload it now. :D

Striker79
15-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Done. Uploaded... but doesn't turn out quite nice. Bo bian.. lousy camera phone... and somemore hands shaking .... Hahahaha. :D

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4450/image2045la.jpg

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 09:49 PM
why she bend down in front of u? :confused:

Striker79
15-06-2006, 10:16 PM
why she bend down in front of u? :confused:
No, she was sitting and I was standing beside her... so all I need is to look down and have a bird's eyes view on her boobs .... :D

lesnar
15-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Done. Uploaded... but doesn't turn out quite nice. Bo bian.. lousy camera phone... and somemore hands shaking .... Hahahaha. :D

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4450/image2045la.jpg

Eh..... I cannot understand what is the pics about leh...

Chandler
12-08-2006, 12:50 AM
I had originally wanted to post this in the "Ever Chanced Upon Zaogeng in Public" thread, which I thought would be more appropriate. Unfortunately, it appears to have been locked by the administrator for some reason. Since there is a recent thread opened up for such experiences, let me share mine here.

There I was, innocently having a few rounds of drinks at a popular nightspot in town with my friends some few weeks ago when I started checking out the girls seated at the sofa next to us. It was a natural thing to do, considering that one of them was wearing a really short flare skirt, and was strutting up and down pass my friends and I everytime she got up to go into the dancefloor.

I was eyeing her (discreetly of course) the whole night, waiting for that one chance to catch her zaogeng whilst sitting down on her sofa.

Ironically, it was her other friend in a white halter top and a rather short denim skirt who eventually flashed my friends and I. The girl in a denim skirt was fair and average-looking, but was clearly inebriated, judging from the way she stumbled back to the nearest stand-alone sofa seat at her table.

Denim skirt girl eventually plopped onto her seat facing us with her legs wide open, treating us to a view of her white lacy (and rather translucent too) panties for at least 5 seconds or so. At least enough time for me to make out her faint tuft of black pussy hair pressed against her panties.

My friends and I could only gape with our mouths wide-open, and did a very poor job of trying to act nonchalant about the whole damn thing.

Denim skirt girl's friends must have realized the free show their drunk friend was giving us, and literally shouted at her to sit properly or something to that effect.

Too late. I already got my fill. :D

Her nerdy-looking boyfriend (I presume he is so coz he was touching her all over) shot me daggers after that throughout the whole night, as if to say "well, that's my girlfriend I'm touching, and I get to bonk her tonight, and you don't!"

Well buddy, I had already mentally undressed and done many despicable things to her in my mind when she flashed me earlier on.

Next time, take care of your girl and don't let her wander about if she had too much to drink lah. :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
12-08-2006, 01:19 AM
such a nice experience! good luck to bros for more ZG scenes! :D

beck7777
12-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Nice encounter Chandler Bro..

But guess is the same to all us guys.. we bio other's gf zapgeng its ok but other's bio our gf zaogeng cannot.. haha!:D

MMM88
12-08-2006, 10:06 AM
For me, personally saw alot of ZG exp in shoe stores where woman would try out diff shoes bending down or kneeling....places like Suntec, Wisma, Taka....and another place would be toy stores like Toysrus....hehe

yeah....knoe wat u mean....saw mani ZG siah...
me particularly like to venture for ZG in PP over t weekend ....mani clevages n sometimes even panties to droool on .....whahahaha...
its a saturday !!!!!.......:D :D

HighClassy
12-08-2006, 02:37 PM
I ha

Next time, take care of your girl and don't let her wander about if she had too much to drink lah. :rolleyes:

take care of your mum, sister or wife too....retribution befall upon you...your memebers will face the same thing:rolleyes: