PDA

View Full Version : Beware of agentvictor

DelisiA
10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
99% he is IBCben look at his profile IBC AGENT , etc.. all

GUYS BEWARE IF HE APPROACH U FOR ACC OR PROMISE U THINGS

most likely is another scam by ibcben !!! suspect fastagent88 might be him also either 1

most likely is ibcben from the way he praise radioactive thread.

do not know are they in cahoots anot but i doubt radioactive will be stupid to put his 2 years rep on the board for this joke ibcben..

guys please remember even 50% deposit also ask him fuck off :)

Radioactive
11-08-2012, 03:32 AM
bro delisia,

he really got one player and agent account with me. For both accounts, he put an upfront deposit. On the phone, he told me his players are from his workplace and from what I see, he is not touting here. For your info, his player account is a small one, <500 and he won some money during the weekdays and he requested to cash out. Agent's settlement is only on mondays. I transfer to him shortly after 12 noon when the transfer's window is opened. He replied back with a sms that I was fast and was thankful about it. I replied that it was my service and will appreciate if he write a fr which he did. Maybe his FR was not well written which I admit it is, but nothing wrong right?

And you were suspecting I create a new account to write fake FR for myself or in cahoots with IBC Ben or Fastagent to gain a bigger market share here? You were my player before, you should know how I do things right?

DelisiA
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
bro delisia,

he really got one player and agent account with me. For both accounts, he put an upfront deposit. On the phone, he told me his players are from his workplace and from what I see, he is not touting here. For your info, his player account is a small one, <500 and he won some money during the weekdays and he requested to cash out. Agent's settlement is only on mondays. I transfer to him shortly after 12 noon when the transfer's window is opened. He replied back with a sms that I was fast and was thankful about it. I replied that it was my service and will appreciate if he write a fr which he did. Maybe his FR was not well written which I admit it is, but nothing wrong right?

And you were suspecting I create a new account to write fake FR for myself or in cahoots with IBC Ben or Fastagent to gain a bigger market share here? You were my player before, you should know how I do things right?

bro radioactive

i nv say u in cahoots or create fake acc la like i said u wont be stupid to put 2 years rep on the line. like u said he got legit players but who knows he might be ibcben friend or whoever and approach u, u nv know right? anyway this guy come forum nv pay fees but put agentvictor den ask so much things i only warning punters about him. not u la :)

Radioactive
12-08-2012, 01:04 PM
No worries. I just want to clear any misunderstanding here. Wait punters think I am IBC Ben too and stay away from me. Advertising here not cheap man.

:D:D