PDA

View Full Version : Sore first visit

hornest
13-04-2002, 02:08 PM
if only it was my brother tht was sore.
sad to say, i was sore bcos i didnt get to score.

went yesterday abt 2000hrs. first on my hitlist was h11r4 but she wasnt working. wat the f**k!!!
decided to check h10r10, reputed to be ang pai of PT. her light was on for almost 45min and she never came out. so i didnt even get to see how she looked like.

there seemed to some ppl "queuing" for h10r10, wonder how to "stand" after standing out there so long.
i hope the next time i go down it'll be a more fruitful trip :rolleyes:

slashGNR
14-04-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by hornest
decided to check h10r10, reputed to be ang pai of PT. her light was on for almost 45min and she never came out. so i didnt even get to see how she looked like.

there seemed to some ppl "queuing" for h10r10, wonder how to "stand" after standing out there so long.

Maybe some "regular" guy booked her for a 1 hr session...

I think besides her, the really "ang pai" are H11R1 and H11R9...as long these gals are working, a queue will always be there...

For me, I do not like to wait outside the room, just "browse" around the area before checking the "availability" again otherwise I'll go for other gal or go home...the only gal (tried once) that I queue before was Sue Ling (quit PT, former H11R10)..man...unforgetable "deep throat" bbbj experience....

Adios...

hornest
14-04-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR

... besides her, the really "ang pai" are H11R1 and H11R9...as long these gals are working, a queue will always be there...

i tink i havent studied the petain spreadsheet hard enuff, thts why left them out. anyway tht day when i went down, h11 was a ghost town, hardly anyone working.

which is the best day of the week to go?
the urge is killing me.

Coolwheelz
14-04-2002, 10:30 PM

i tink i havent studied the petain spreadsheet hard enuff, thts why left them out. anyway tht day when i went down, h11 was a ghost town, hardly anyone working.

the urge is killing me.

There isn't a best day to go down... but a best time to go down!
In my own opinion, the best time is a weekday around 4 to 5 pm
where most of the gals are already there and the crowd is not
in yet!

Cheers!

funseeker
15-04-2002, 11:10 PM
Hi Brother

Managed to get Amy yesterday. Was surprised that the man in front of me give up his queue after some waiting. Anyway, when the door opened, was again surprise to face a young and pretty lady. Was in a loss for word but with her soft spoken manner, felt comfortable. Wow, she has a big boots.

The manner where she washed my didi and using paper to clean was different from other house. Beside the cleanilness and soft spoken that made me feel comfortable, the rest is SOP.

Worth the money and will sure return if the queue is short.

:)

DotCom
16-04-2002, 02:55 PM

the urge is killing me.

Hi Hornest,
Since d closure of Sam forum,d petain spreadsheet no longer
updated.Some gals have left PT shores and some new ones have
arrived...H11R1 and R9 may not have been updated inside d
spreadsheet...

As one brudder say,no best day of d week to go cheong PT...
D best time is oso not 4-5pm cos that's dinner time for most of
d gals...u can wait like a fool outside her room wif d light on but
she's outside laughing and eating wif her group of frens...

Every hse got its time for dinner and d gals oso got their own
discretion of when to have dinner or none at all...so when we
go cheonging in PT...it's a learning process ...
Dinnertime for Hse11 - 4.00-5.00pm
Dinnertime for Hse01 - 5.30-6.30pm(hse door will be shut)
Dinnertime for Hse14 - 5.00-6.00pm
Dinnertime for Hse22 - 4.30-6.00pm
Dinnertime for Hse15 - 3.45-4.30pm
and d list goes on and on...
It all depends on d hse bosses whether to have a firm schedule
for dinner and d PT gals when they feel like they want to fill their own stomachs...
Some have regular and confirm times and some don't...

Adios,
DotCom

tanmikel
16-04-2002, 06:17 PM
if only it was my brother tht was sore.
sad to say, i was sore bcos i didnt get to score.

went yesterday abt 2000hrs. first on my hitlist was h11r4 but she wasnt working. wat the f**k!!!

you can always walk around to see others

hornest
17-04-2002, 12:11 AM
To all the bros:

thanks for your generous advice. now i m more determined than ever to go down and get laid.

but if anyone has something to add pls keep 'em comin.

:D

me2me2
18-04-2002, 03:02 PM
Is PT like the rest where you go in and speak to a 'manager'? Or you just proceed to the room? Never been there and dun want to look like a prick...

Tekman
19-04-2002, 11:57 PM
Pt is actually just going into the room yourself from wat I noticed the other time when I went down for a look.

storm
20-04-2002, 10:37 AM
There is a saying: Good things worth waiting........Then u will appreciate the 'Meal' course.

Tekman
21-04-2002, 05:11 PM
That's a good one, Bro storm! Cheers!:p