PDA

View Full Version : Cunnilingus - The Best Way To Eat Pussy

Wannabeone
25-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Just pick this up from an online site. Dont know if this is posted before.......anyway enjoy

CUNNILINGUS - THE BEST WAY TO EAT PUSSY
When a woman finds a man who gives good head, (cunnilingus) she's found a treasure she's not going to let go of too quickly. (all the men in double O please take note) There is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her %#!!!. They come in all different sizes, colors and shapes; some are tucked inside and some have thick luscious lips

One side of her clitoris is normally more sensitive than the other. If she doesn't know which side - experiment. When a woman becomes aroused, the clitoris becomes engorged. The more engorged, the more it craves to be touched.

Take A Look ( we r not the eneginer bunny just waiting to be screw)
Be sure to wet your finger(s) before you touch her clit because it doesn't have its own juices and it's extremely sensitive. Your finger will stick to it if it's dry and that hurts. Whenever you touch her %#!!!, make sure your finger is wet. You can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. Before she becomes aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled.

Gently peeling apart the labia minora, her small lips, and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. With the tip of your wet finger slide it upward until you reach her little pink bud of flesh in the front. If you are in front of her, you can find it where all the whorls and folds of skin come together at the top of her vagina. The clitoris is about the size of the tip of your little finger. This is the most erotically sensitive spot in a woman's body. Its sole purpose is receiving pleasure.

Tease Her
Women love to be teased. The inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. Lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. Come close to her %#!!!, then float away. Make her anticipate it. Now lick the crease where her leg joins her %#!!!. Nuzzle your face into her bush. Brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

When she’s bucking up and straining to get more of you closer to her, put your lips right on top of her slit. Kiss her gently, then harder. Now use your tongue to separate her %#!!! lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of %#!!! flesh.

Tongue Fucking
Gently, spread her legs more with your hands. Tongue-%#!# her. This feels divine. It also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. Quickly push your tongue in and out of her wet %#!!!, alternate between quick and slow thrusts. Don’t forget to run your tongue up the full length of her %#!!! lips just nipping at her clitoral bud. Never use your teeth.

Clitoral Orgasm
See if her clit has become hard enough to peek out of its hood. If so, lick it. If you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. Bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. If you can't feel the tiny bud, you can make it rise by licking the skin that covers it. Lick hard now and press into her skin. Gently pull her %#!!! lips away and flick your tongue quickly against her clit, hood covered or not. Her legs should shudder. When you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an O and take the clit into your mouth. Start to suck gently and watch her face for her reaction. If she can handle it, begin to suck harder. If she’s into it, suck even harder.

Go with her. Move with her as she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm. Don't fight her. Hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. Don't let go. That's what she'll be saying too: "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!" There's a reason for that, most men stop too soon.

Finger Fucking & Orgasm
You can finger-%#!# her while she's enjoying your clit-licking talents. Before, during or after, she'll like it all. In addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina. This is what you rub up against when you're %#!#ing her. The infamous G-Spot. Your fingers will have to do the %#!#ing. Take two fingers. One is too skinny and three is too wide and can't get deep enough into her %#!!!. Make sure they're wet. Slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. Fuck her with rhythm. Speed up when she does. Listen to her breathing. She'll let you know what to do. If you're sucking her clit and finger-%#!#ing her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would with your cock alone. You can count on it that she's getting high on this.

When she starts to have an orgasm don't let go of that clit. Hang in there. When she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. Move your tongue in and out of her ##&*. If your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now. If you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way. A woman can stay excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

Don't leave her alone just yet. Talk to her, stroke her body, caress her *$@$&^s and keep making love to her quietly until she's come all the way down.

sunny302
25-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Nice educational stuff on the art of pussy licking. Thks :D

Wannabeone
25-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Nice educational stuff on the art of pussy licking. Thks :D

Thanks for the encouragement

asdfghjkl
25-01-2005, 04:02 PM
and not forgetting steamy ler.. :p

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Hmm... Time 2 look 4 some girls n test test the theory out c can work onot. Hehe :D

sunny302
25-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the encouragement
Welcome & keep such stuff cumming..... :D

Wannabeone
25-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Hmm... Time 2 look 4 some girls n test test the theory out c can work onot. Hehe :D

keke.....i believe they work as i have tried some of the methods personally myself.....it really make the gals high and wanting!

asdfghjkl
25-01-2005, 04:12 PM
but some WL especially the PRC mostly dun allow these ler.. so how do i pratise to make perfect?? :o

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 04:13 PM
keke.....i believe they work as i have tried some of the methods personally myself.....it really make the gals high and wanting!

Oh yes it feel so gd when the girl get high, start running her hand all u jus b4 the big bang. Got once almost suffociated coz she clamp her leg so tightly against my head. No wonder those japs like to tie the leg apart...accident prevention? Kekeke! :D

actblur
25-01-2005, 04:18 PM
think this work lah... cos my ex teach me most these tactics and she simplity cum like no tom lor... she's my pussy eating teacher :D

bro asdfghjkl, think most cat$80 and cat$150 allow lah... just let them know when u enter the room lor so that they will not put on the ky 1st :p

Microsoft
25-01-2005, 04:22 PM
but some WL especially the PRC mostly dun allow these ler.. so how do i pratise to make perfect??

Try on ur regular wl lor. Got more feeling mah. :D

nirvana
25-01-2005, 04:27 PM

one more area... is beween her pussy and her anal. that small area of place.. lick.. and also.. lick her anal!!

milkman
25-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Great write up bro Wannabeone... Upz for you!

Kudos!

Wannabeone
25-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Great write up bro Wannabeone... Upz for you!

Kudos!

Thank you for your encouragement!

Wannabeone
25-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Oh yes it feel so gd when the girl get high, start running her hand all u jus b4 the big bang. Got once almost suffociated coz she clamp her leg so tightly against my head. No wonder those japs like to tie the leg apart...accident prevention? Kekeke! :D

kekeke.....yeah. made me think of the times when i was teasing my gf with my tongue and fingers....she was so high and wanting that she violently grab me and made me shuff my bro into her.....damn shiok feeling man...makes u feel mighty (man's ego) hahaha.....

diesel
25-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Good! Very well written!

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
25-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Agree, brilliant reading!! Time for more carpet munching...yum yum!

rhys
25-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Ah.... the greatest sex organ is the ....

BRAIN!

Check out http://www.literotica.com/

We forget that to control our didi and for women their mei meis, it is the power of suggestion, and the brain that sends the signals to our blood vessels near the sex organs (both male and female) and it what "TURNS US ON!!!"

Enjoy the power of sex (in the mind...first)...

cbjuiceyumseng
25-01-2005, 08:50 PM
As a lover of pussies, i would like to comment that eating a pussy can be simplified in one sentence.

" GO FOR THE CLIT "

:)

plain
26-01-2005, 03:10 PM
but going straight to her clitoris isn't every girls cup of tea you know ;)

can you imagine a girl going straight to sucking it up and down the whole night ? wouldn't you like it if a girl takes it in her hands, gently runs her tongue up and down your shaft, then going right to the top sucking the head off a few seconds and run her tongue back down to your balls kissing it and using her full lips and wrap it round the base of your shaft and moving back up enjoying the length of your full grown raging hard penis. in other words, treating your penis like a shrine.

a woman likes that too, the write up is right. the teasing part works excellent for me. i can't get to the right mood if you jump striaght to the clit and getting flicked nonstop. its great if i'm going to cum but you have to learn where to tease it.. the inner thighs, the spot where her ass and vagina meets.

edit : telling her she smells good there works wonders too. oh and btw, be honest, if she doesn't smell good... ask her to wash it first. :p

Wannabeone
26-01-2005, 03:22 PM
but going straight to her clitoris isn't every girls cup of tea you know ;)

a woman likes that too, the write up is right. the teasing part works excellent for me. i can't get to the right mood if you jump striaght to the clit and getting flicked nonstop. its great if i'm going to cum but you have to learn where to tease it.. the inner thighs, the spot where her ass and vagina meets.

edit : telling her she smells good there works wonders too.

you are amazingly right! Fore play is the right word i believe......For me.....that is one of the most important portion of love making.......you do it 'right', you create an environment that will lead you to 'unthinkable' love making sessions........

p.s. i forgot to mention that this may only work with your gf/s or wife or lovers.........as for FLs and others....good luck!

Microsoft
26-01-2005, 03:31 PM
but going straight to her clitoris isn't every girls cup of tea you know

Hmm u r rite abt the teasing part. My procedure in licking: I start of frm the mouth or nose, then both ear especially the back, down to the breast but avoid the tits, down the belly button, down to the outer thigh, down to the toe, now up via inner thigh, lick around the vaginal but avoid direct contact, up again all the way to the face, down again tis time attacking the tits, down to the inner thigh lash around the vaginal until she say "KNNBCCB Microsoft, Y don't u just bloody go str 2 the pt n lick my cb! U fucking 1 me 2 pay u 4 tat izit? Grrrr..." :D :p

Wannabeone
26-01-2005, 04:09 PM
edit : telling her she smells good there works wonders too.

Regarding this.....i found something on the net...........

Nine Sexy Things to Say to a Woman

You look so irresistable...I couldn't resist.

I can't keep my hands off you.

I love watching you while we make love, it's such a turn on.

Wow...you look so sexy.

Your skin feels so soft

I want to take my time with you tonight

I love the way you move your body when you dance.

I love when you touch me like that.

You're driving me crazy * say it when things get hot and heavy while kissing

Dont know if it works...but definitely worth a try !!!! you dun know until u try....YOU MAY STRIKE GOLD!

shanghian
26-01-2005, 05:01 PM
I have read this somewhere and tried it several times but I guess you need to practice on one person and get the trust to tell you what she wants before it really really works and she goes to the moon and back. Thanks for sharing the information and practice makes perfect.. :)

thaivisitor
26-02-2005, 12:51 AM
The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 1

Overview
Engaging in cunnilingus is an emotionally satisfying experience for both lovers. However, you probably already know what a magical experience it is, and you'd rather get to the nitty-gritty. You want to make your lover cum so hard, she immediately expresses her undying love for you. Well, results may vary, but read on!

Many men have difficulty accepting a woman's genitalia. This was probably because we are so hung up on our external genitalia, that men have an inherent difficulty with a woman's internal genitalia. But it is important that men do understand a woman's genitalia so here's how you can do that.

The Female Anatomy
Begin by undressing and teasing your lover as you get comfortable. Leave the lights on, so you can see exactly what you are doing. Take a good look at what's between her legs. A woman's genitals are like fingerprints - every one of them is unique. Some clitorises are large, others small. Some women have large labia (outer lips), while others are tucked inside. Some are covered in thick foliage, while others are a well-manicured lawn (or a racing-stripe bikini wax).

Underneath the outer lips are the inner - AKA minor - lips. The inner lips are especially thin and sensitive, unlike their outer brethren (at least most women are not especially turned on by manipulating their labia). At the top they form the cone-shaped hood that protects the sensitive clitoris, closing in under the clitoris and then coming back out to continue down to the bottom of the vaginal entrance. They tend to blossom out between the outer lips, especially near the bottom.

The clitoris is usually the most important point of oral stimulation. In most women, the clitoris is the main pleasure-giving sexual organ. It is very similar to a man's penis - hermaphrodites are almost exclusively women with extremely large clitorises. The clitoris becomes erect when the woman is aroused - almost any touching, licking, and sucking of the clitoris leads to exceptionally good feelings for the woman.

Between the underside of the clitoris and the bottom of the vaginal opening lies the vestibule, your second playground. Although the clitoris' hood is a part of the inner lips, they appear to only cover the vestibule. The urethra and vagina open into the vestibule. Excluding the obvious first place role of the clitoris, it's the vestibule and the entrance to the vagina where a lot of the action takes place.

Women usually feel differently about how much direct stimulation they can take on their clitoris. Some women enjoy a hard, rough stimulation right from the start, while others cannot stand the stimulation. The same is with men and their testicles - some men like rough play, others can't. Often, what is unacceptably rough at first, may be perfect after she's aroused. We also recommend that you enlarge your penis to give her the most pleasure you can.

Positions
Preferred positions for cunnilingus are numerous - lying, sitting, standing, kneeling, and any other that seems even remotely possible. To get a comfortable position, there are certain guidelines that usually help. She has to be able to spread her legs comfortably and hold them without straining her muscles. You should not be lying on top of her, crushing her, and vice-versa. She also needs to be able to put her hands on your head in order to pull it against her, and you MUST be able to make eye contact with her. You need to be in a position that won't hurt your back and/or neck, and you need to be able to comfortably place one or more fingers inside of her.

For example: she can recline comfortably against some pillows and watch you work. Place some pillow under her buttocks, so you don't have to crane your neck to get inside of her. This is probably one of the better positions. Another good one is for her to slide her hips to the edge of a bed, and then you can kneel on a blanket, cushion, or pillow on the floor.

Of course, there is also the 69 position. You both get to enjoy the pleasures of oral sex, but this position can lead to some problems. If the man is on the bottom, he may not particularly enjoy where his nose ends up (the anus), and the woman is in a less than ideal position for fellatio. When the woman is on the bottom, it is hard for the man to effectively stimulate the woman with his hands at the same time. Some things that help: place pillows under the head and pelvis of whoever is on the bottom. It makes it easier for both partners to give head.

Coming Next: The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 2

thaivisitor
26-02-2005, 12:56 AM
The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 2

Getting Started
Most women are, in some way, concerned about their bodies. It can help out immensely if you are especially sensitive, going out of your way to assure her verbally and physically that her body is both attractive and acceptable - most women should not taste bad. Usually, the aroma of a woman's secretions should be musty. If she has especially strong secretions, take a bath or shower together first. Start out slowly! It's much easier to build up from not enough to just right. Don't just dive in to the oral sex yet. Foreplay is a normal order for any good lover. Imagine it like a haircut - don't start with the 1/8" clips, because you can't get back the hair that will be lost. Kiss, caress, and lick her body, starting from her face and head, and slowly down to her genitals.

Make eye contact with her! Smile! This helps assure her that you really want to do what you're about to do. Once you get close, and she tilts her pelvis toward you, you've received the go-ahead. Make verbal agreements, as well. Your initial goal should be to make her excited. Caresses near and around the labia and barely avoiding the clitoris can be especially effective. Brush your lips over her pubic hair, and gently taste her secretions. Moisten your fingers, and gently examine her by spreading her lips and carefully probing inside. By now, she is probably ready. There is no set "routine" that we have within this document. Instead, we offer techniques using the tongue and fingers that you combine on your own. NEVER follow the same steps every time. A recycled sexual routine becomes monotonous and boring for both partners.

The Tongue
Use your tongue to playfully move her inner and outer lips to one side. You can hold them open with your hands, but don't neglect them - they are a good source of unusual sensations when you've been concentrating on the clitoris or vagina for too long.

Thrust your tongue inside of her - this feels good, but it won't produce a strong orgasm. Most men mistakenly try to "tongue-fuck" their women. This is not the way to be a good lover. Not only does it miss the primary objectives (the clitoris and the g-spot), but also you're better equipped to do it with either your penis or your fingers. Flick your tongue over the various parts of her pussy - this is a wonderful way to tease or arouse your lover. Keep in mind that some women will prefer a rigid tongue, while others like a softer one - always keep an open dialog, to make sure what she likes.

Now comes the nitty-gritty. Do these things after you've "warmed up the engine," so to speak.

Using your hands spread the inner lips from the clitoris. Now give the clitoris a short suck. Don't give her a hicky, and if she screams, make sure it's not in pain. Take her clitoris into your mouth, and flick your tongue over the top of it, changing speeds and aggressiveness. The best method for licking her clitoris without repetition is to spell out letters and/or numbers on her. With your tongue, go through the alphabet, or spell out sentences. Spelling out dirty sentences can be a way of improving your own sexual desires. For those of you given the God-given ability to roll your tongue (yes, it's a genetic ability), you can essentially give your lover a clitoral companion, much like her vagina is to your penis. This is a generally unknown technique that produces excellent results, even on its own.

Fingers
Although you usually can bring a woman to climax using just your tongue, fingers are especially useful tools for the job. Many women masturbate by pressing two fingers over their clitoris, and rubbing in a circular motion. This will bring most women to orgasm. Another method of bringing a woman to climax is using the fingers is to play with her g- spot. The g-spot is located on the frontal portion of the vaginal wall, about 2 inches inside. In most women, it is at 12 o'clock, although in some, the g-spot may be located at 11 or 1. You can often tell where the g-spot is because the texture of the skin is a little bit rougher than elsewhere within the vagina.

When having sex doggy style, or any other position that does not directly stimulate the clitoris, the woman is usually left with a rather incomplete sexual experience. By reaching over and directly stimulating the clitoris with your hand, you can make this position one that is much more agreeable for her.

A word of caution: when using your hands to pleasure a woman, make sure that your fingernails are cut short. Short means that they're as short as you can make them. Make sure there are no rough spots on the nails after using clippers, as well. Also, remove any hangnails, as these can cause exquisite pain if pulled across such tender and sensitive flesh. Finally, use some sort of lubrication - lick your fingers, or use KY Jelly, etc - anything works better than dry fingers.

Try rapidly flicking across her clit with your fingers. This light motion will almost always lead to the inevitable. Also, some women thoroughly enjoy having fingers inside of them. Keep in mind that some don't like it at all, because fingers are ALWAYS rougher than a penis, and can therefore cause discomfort and pain.

Using lubrication, cup your hand over her mons (the little mound where the top of her bush is) and insert your middle finger insider of her. Rub the g-spot, and pull out in a dragging motion toward the clitoris. Try inserting an extra finger or two, and continue the process. See what she thinks - some women find the feeling of being filled by their lover's hand an incredible thing, while other don't want to experience such a thing. As always, keep an open dialogue. One good note: when you are eating her pussy, it is especially effective to finger her at the same time. However, it can be especially awkward to do so, especially to reach the g-spot. Try using your thumb! Your thumb is long enough to reach, and it points upwards, so you don't have to give yourself carpal tunnel in an awkward position.

Coming Next: The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 3

diesel
26-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Oh...Wannabeone & thaivisitor, good posting...bagus!

2 thumbs up for both of you! :)

thaivisitor
26-02-2005, 01:03 AM
The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 3

The G-Spot
The g-spot is the woman's second extremely sensitive spot. "Discovered," much like Columbus and the "New World", by Ernest Grafenberg, the g-spot is a small mound of tissue about the size of a penny or nickel on the on the frontal wall of the vagina (two inches inside, on the vaginal wall facing her navel). The g-spot is a special collection of nerve endings, most likely developed through history (or by God, depending who you ask) as a means of "rewarding" sexual acts. The g-spot also releases hormones similar to those released by a man's prostate gland.

When your lover is excited, manipulation of the g-spot is usually the best way to bring her to orgasm. A g-spot orgasm is different from a clitoral one. Most women report it as being a wave-like sensation. In fact, g-spot orgasms involve a unique "pushing-out," in which the muscles of the vagina contract in such a way that a pressure gradient is built up so sperm can fire farther inside. With a g-spot orgasm, women usually have an actual ejaculation. Some women are afraid that they have peed, but it is only a natural result of g-spot stimulation.

Rules to Remember to Become an "Expert" Lover
Don't start out too fast - not only is it unnatural for the woman (she won't be fully ready, mentally and secretion- wise), but is not part of a wonderful experience to plunge right into serious, heavy-duty lovemaking. Less is always better, because too much can be a serious Turnoff.

All women are NOT the same. Treat each one as a totally separate entity - start over from scratch with each lover.

Keep an open dialogue. This is very, very important, because there is no other way (short of empathy and telepathy) to be sure everything is just right. An effective lover knows and understands his partner's needs and wants.

The clitoris is not a magic bump. It is necessary to stimulate the clitoris for most women to achieve a full, mind-blowing orgasm, but do not just go after the clitoris like some sort of predator - it is only special when other things are included in the process.

The G-spot is not a magic spot. Read the above, and play with the clitoris, too.

Keep your nails trimmed! Calluses hurt, hangnails are excruciating, and a jagged edge can ruin the process forever. Especially with the clitoris, which is covered up 24/7 to protect it from abuse. It is always wet, and anyone who has taken a bath knows that wet skin is easy to cut. Same thing with a pot roast - cook the meat in its juices long enough, and its soft and delicious. If you don't, it's stringy, dry, and hard. SO BE CAREFUL!

A little noise on your part helps your partner feel more fully attached. Many women can feel lonely during cunninlingus - noise can help remove any fears, as well as heightening the sexual interaction between you.

The tongue works best with clitoris, and the fingers with the g-spot

Try using objects and lotions during sexual exchanges. Lubrication can heighten the stimulation of any touch.

Ice works wonders. Take the ice cube into your mouth (to melt it some so it doesn't attach itself to her). You can try pressing it against her clitoris, labia, and vaginal openings, or you can just chill your tongue and fingers to provide a different sensation. If she is comfortable with it, insert the ice cube inside of her.

Peppermint type sensations are usually incredible. Try it with an altoid (cough drops work well too), or even get one of those thick, 12 inch candy canes during Christmas time (be careful that there are no sharp edges). This can be something most women haven't had the pleasure of enjoying. When using these items, try blowing on whatever parts have been stimulated by the peppermint - this can feel cool and refreshing.

If your partner has just had a mind-blowing clitoral or g-spot orgasm, that area will most likely be tender and overly sensitive. Because most women are multi-orgasmic, try switching between g-spot and clitoral orgasms. . .they will thank you for it.

Happy Licking - The End

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!
GL Lor 10 Coffeeshop TCSS Session On 1 March 2005 [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

diesel
26-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Now, I have a video clip (http://www.asianhardstuff.com/porn-mpegs/asianexotics-27/play03.mpg) contribution to thaivisitor's posting of part 2 - Fingering!

Wannabeone
26-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Now, I have a video clip (http://www.asianhardstuff.com/porn-mpegs/asianexotics-27/play03.mpg) contribution to thaivisitor's posting of part 2 - Fingering!

woah.......i love the video...excellent stuff

diesel
26-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Again, my contribution to thaivisitor's posting for part 2 - Tongue!

Clip 1 (http://www.galleries-4-free.com/06aWLUZV2/022/001.mpg), Clip 2 (http://www.galleries-4-free.com/06aWLUZV2/022/002.mpg), Clip 3 (http://www.galleries-4-free.com/06aWLUZV2/022/003.mpg) & Clip 4 (http://www.galleries-4-free.com/06aWLUZV2/022/001.mpg)

diesel
27-02-2005, 11:42 PM
A video clip (http://www.girls4players.info/creampiesurprise/13-92/clip6.mpg) presents in partial fulfillment to the the chapter of cunnilingus proposed by the thread-starter, Wannabeone. :p

diesel
01-03-2005, 01:25 AM
I think this video clip (http://www.asianhardstuff.com/porn-mpegs/asianexotics-30/play03.mpg) is Wannabeone and thaivisitor mean by 'fingering'.

Wannabeone
01-03-2005, 02:57 AM
I think this video clip (http://www.asianhardstuff.com/porn-mpegs/asianexotics-30/play03.mpg) is Wannabeone and thaivisitor mean by 'fingering'.

Bro Diesel, thank you for your continual support of vids on this topic.....excellent job......thank you

game10199
01-03-2005, 09:56 AM
The Art of Cunnilingus - Part 3

bro thaivisitor,

grt stuff! I know how to do it, the problem I have is gettiing my PRC girl to cooperate! Her favorite position is sitting over my head and grinding her pussy onto my lips. The problem is when she gets siok, she pushes her own CB into my mouth!

After she cums, she would complain that I am too rough with her!

WOMAN!

Still learning,
game10199

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 10:39 AM
bro thaivisitor,

grt stuff! I know how to do it, the problem I have is gettiing my PRC girl to cooperate! Her favorite position is sitting over my head and grinding her pussy onto my lips. The problem is when she gets siok, she pushes her own CB into my mouth!

After she cums, she would complain that I am too rough with her!

WOMAN!

Still learning,
game10199
kekekekeke, so it's like french kissing lor... except that you have to imagine it with a moustache or beard... like babu singh? kekekekeke

sdms
01-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Has anyone use "dental dam" or "saran wrap" for protection during cunnilingus? See below:

http://www.sexuality.org/l/safersex/dams.html

Latex dams are rectangular pieces of latex a few inches square which are used as a safer sex barrier during oral sex on a woman (cunnilingus). They're also called dental dams, since they were originally made for dental work.

You can use kitchen plastic wrap as a barrier during oral sex. The good part is that it's big and it is transparent. This lets you see what you are doing. The bad part is that sometimes it sticks to itself, although you can also get it to stick to her, which keeps it in place.

diesel
20-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Clip 1 (http://www.video-sex-galls.com/TPL3ZW035247NM/022/003.mpg), Clip 2 (http://www.video-sex-galls.com/TPL3ZW035247NM/022/004.mpg) & Clip 3 (http://www.video-sex-galls.com/TPL3ZW035247NM/022/006.mpg)

pico
20-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Seems like an awfully complicated process to me. Why not pop in a mentos
and rinse your mouth with listerine before you stare :D

I understand your worries about picking up something after doing cunnilingus but think don't think too many guys will try out the dental dam.

Has anyone use "dental dam" or "saran wrap" for protection during cunnilingus? See below:

http://www.sexuality.org/l/safersex/dams.html

Latex dams are rectangular pieces of latex a few inches square which are used as a safer sex barrier during oral sex on a woman (cunnilingus). They're also called dental dams, since they were originally made for dental work.

You can use kitchen plastic wrap as a barrier during oral sex. The good part is that it's big and it is transparent. This lets you see what you are doing. The bad part is that sometimes it sticks to itself, although you can also get it to stick to her, which keeps it in place.

E-Moron
20-03-2005, 04:44 PM
:D Wonderful write-ups bro! Thanks for sharing! hhmm... Now i noe i didnt do too bad... keke :D