PDA

View Full Version : Eunuch or farmer?

thecas
27-01-2005, 05:13 PM
This is not a hypothetical question but in dynastic China certain guys had to make this choice

Tai_zi21
27-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Haha Quite a fun poll! But i will choose to be a Farmer! wat the pt of living in life when u dun even have ur manhood with u? ;)

onlytellu
27-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah me too will choose to be a farmer. Although hard work but still keep my manhood. I dont want to be called yin yang ren. Lol :D

fish76
27-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Yeah me too will choose to be a farmer. Although hard work but still keep my manhood. I dont want to be called yin yang ren. Lol :D

Nobody in the right frame of mind will want to be neither here nor there.

Even if i'm a farmer and i can't attract char bo, the simple joys of masturbting, which i still enjoy will remain. And you can't take that away from me.

ang076
28-01-2005, 05:51 AM
I prefer to be a Chief Eunuch .. just like Liu Jin of Ming Dynasty.He is one of the most powerful during the reign of Zheng De.

I can have company of court ladies where I can fondle their breasts..

I dont mind giving up my cock in exchange for power and influence. :p

Ecuader
28-01-2005, 07:44 AM
what's best is that u can be like WEI XIAO BAO
be a fake eunuch where u keep ur dick & fuck those gals in the palace. :D

jeronimo
28-01-2005, 12:19 PM
A farmer
A farmer may toil for the rest of his life in the fields and may never realised any dreams he might have. He can still have a village girl to be his spouse for needs and next generation to continue his dream.
But at least the farmer have the ability to dare to dream.
If he strikes it big, be it dug up gold in the fields or be it through the sheer hardwork of his bare hands and essential tools to plough.
The he can also be rich and prominent

A man without dream, is like a body without soul

waypastprime
28-01-2005, 01:55 PM
A man without dream, is like a body without soul

Precisely! How to dream of fcuking a gal when u dont owe a dick, or used to own one?

It's the dream that keeps us working.

nabeh123
28-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Precisely! How to dream of fcuking a gal when u dont owe a dick, or used to own one?
Correct me if i am wrong....... Eunuch will still have dick, it's their balls that kena take away...... :cool:

jdi813
28-01-2005, 03:11 PM
There's a post somewhere on the jiat lat process of becoming eunuch ... think i read it in the tok cok forum ...

Basically if i remember correctly the everything (balls and all) is removed ... the wound is cauterized ... during this time the poor bugger is deprived of water to prevent urination ... after a couple of days once the scar tissue is more or less healed ... the guy is then pumped with alot of water (like water parade only more extreme) with the intention of forcing him to urinate ... the force of the accumuated urine will actually punch through the scar tissue forming an opening which will then become the designated urinary opening for the rest of his life.

Just to add as is obvious from the barbaric nature of the entire process ... the mortality rate was pretty damn high ... statisically ... 30,000 suckers were needed to fulfill a quota of 3000 eunuches ... the rest i guess didn't make it thru the process.

After reading this ... KNN the choice is clear ... i take my chances as a farmer ... nothing in life is worth that kind of pain and stress.

asdfghjkl
28-01-2005, 03:18 PM
fr wat i know.. there is no choice since then.. every one was caught n brought to the palace to be eunuch.. nobody had volunteered!

sibaysong4u
28-01-2005, 05:13 PM
I choose Eunuch,cause i can still use my tongue on the pussy. :D

Majestic Angel
28-01-2005, 05:54 PM
I rather be a farmer than not able to enjoy life. :D

jeronimo
29-01-2005, 10:34 AM

I am totally two hands up for that.
I always believe in my two hands to carve my own future

Glad to know that you are also a man of dreams, Sr NG WPP.
Congratulations on your 400points

jeronimo
29-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Correct me if i am wrong....... Eunuch will still have dick, it's their balls that kena take away...... :cool:
NG Nabeh123

With or without the dick, the balls will not function.
Life a body without the heart, how is it going to pump the blood?

Krappy
30-01-2005, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't mind no worries...
If I got no balls, means got no desire for sex,
so means I won't know what I am missing...

thecas
14-02-2005, 07:54 AM
Basically if i remember correctly the everything (balls and all) is removed ... the wound is cauterized ... during this time the poor bugger is deprived of water to prevent urination ... after a couple of days once the scar tissue is more or less healed ... the guy is then pumped with alot of water (like water parade only more extreme) with the intention of forcing him to urinate ... the force of the accumuated urine will actually punch through the scar tissue forming an opening which will then become the designated urinary opening for the rest of his life.

Just to add as is obvious from the barbaric nature of the entire process ... the mortality rate was pretty damn high ... statisically ... 30,000 suckers were needed to fulfill a quota of 3000 eunuches ... the rest i guess didn't make it thru the process.

What i learnt though is that they use a beak frm a pelican like bird to poke the hole and keep it there to keep it open..nvm.

gonggong18
14-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I choose Eunuch,cause i can still use my tongue on the pussy. :D
Me too, I am quite good at it too. lying down to lick is like eating abalone and on top is like slurping ice cream. Whichever way it fun to see it cum. :D

Computer
14-02-2005, 05:21 PM
I voted for farmer without even thinking for a second. Resaon very simple....no amount of good food and good clothes is equalivant, or even close to, one good fuck!

RayNix
16-02-2005, 01:46 AM
lol i rather be a farmer =X

romaleouf
16-02-2005, 10:42 AM
A Farmer

Nowadays, a farmer also can be big business. Some farmers are driving Mercs or BMW, they have to work hard in their younger days lah...

Furthermore, new wave farmers like those in Organic farming are coming into the industry. Actually bullshit, because they use the old traditional ways of farming without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Very fashionable with a lot of modern ladies like this kind of organic veggies.

Quite obvious, Eunuch no orgasm, Farmer can be organic..... :D