PDA

View Full Version : shanghai massage FR

tamelio
15-04-2002, 01:01 AM
went a suana center in shanghai today, located in Huashang hotel 2nd floor, recommended by a local friend here
the place is clean and comfortable, went in , change and took a shower in the public area with hot pool, then proceed to the lounge, told the waiter that i want a good massage with a pretty girl, 10 minutes later, was led to a massage room, the girl is already waiting there, young pretty face girl, cheerful, 1.6m, 33 boob , small waist and great ass !!! guess her age should about around 23 ( later confirmed correct).
her number is 662, surname chen
cheerful girl and very chatty, she gave a decent massage on my back for about 45 minutes , all the way chit chatting with me, even told me some dirty jokes, very nice lady indeed and make me very comfortable and relaxing

the turn me over and massage my hands and chest, then she asked me take off the shorts and wanted to give me a oil massage on my buttock, this is where the action starts, the massage was sensational with light touches on the ass and massage my balls from the back, i immediately get a hard on, then she asked me to turn over, poured some oil on my small brother and started a slow and sensational hj, she then lean over and licked my nipple while stroking me , i removed her bra and sucked her two handful tits , shiok man .....then i finger her pussy, surprisingly she did not resist, she moaned and increased the speed of hj, she was wet too, as i increased my finger speed, she moaned loader and stroked faster and i cum ...........she did not stop immediately but slow down and continued with soft massage on my dick, its heavenly .......

we chit chat more until time is out
for 2 session ( 1.5hrs), the massage fee is 350rmb and the tip for her is 400 rmb

what an experience , will go back again

:)

Anakin
18-04-2002, 01:15 AM
did u confirm the price be4 doing it? 400rmb as tips quite ex u know.

i went to the persian gulf round the corner from hard rock. entrance wif massage was 220, the captian said includes everything/special etc. in the end only massage/hj. the lady used the phone to call the counter, the counter will ask if the tip 'xiao fei' is 300. the lady usually will tell u to say yes to everything. even though the agreement be4 hand was 220 for everything. at the counter, the receptionist actually told us that the tip is up to us.

it was shiok but will not do it again as full service short time i got earlier on at nother place was only 200!

newcomerjkt
18-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Hi!
Wow! Where was your full service for 200?
And how was the service? Do you mind sharing this info?

Anakin
19-04-2002, 10:48 AM
the short time one not so sure as brot by a local guy. if got exact info will share later on.

the persian gulf i remember becos kenna snook by the girl to say yes to everything the receptionist asks. must not do that, should ask the girl be4 hand what r the charges & the kind of service provided, then commit.

thickbanger
19-04-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by tamelio
went a suana center in shanghai today, located in Huashang hotel 2nd floor, recommended by a local friend here
the place is clean and comfortable, went in , change and took a shower in the public area with hot pool, then proceed to the lounge, told the waiter that i want a good massage with a pretty girl, 10 minutes later, was led to a massage room, the girl is already waiting there, young pretty face girl, cheerful, 1.6m, 33 boob , small waist and great ass !!! guess her age should about around 23 ( later confirmed correct).
cheerful girl and very chatty, she gave a decent massage on my back for about 45 minutes , all the way chit chatting with me, even told me some dirty jokes, very nice lady indeed and make me very comfortable and relaxing

the turn me over and massage my hands and chest, then she asked me take off the shorts and wanted to give me a oil massage on my buttock, this is where the action starts, the massage was sensational with light touches on the ass and massage my balls from the back, i immediately get a hard on, then she asked me to turn over, poured some oil on my small brother and started a slow and sensational hj, she then lean over and licked my nipple while stroking me , i removed her bra and sucked her two handful tits , shiok man .....then i finger her pussy, surprisingly she did not resist, she moaned and increased the speed of hj, she was wet too, as i increased my finger speed, she moaned loader and stroked faster and i cum ...........she did not stop immediately but slow down and continued with soft massage on my dick, its heavenly .......

for 2 session ( 1.5hrs), the massage fee is 350rmb and the tip for her is 400 rmb

Wah lan... you pay RMB750 for a two hour massasge session which only end up with a HJ? Wake up brother... for that kind of money, I can get a two hour session with a Shanghainese girl and whether got massage or not is not the point... All kinds of jobs involved... BBBJ, FJ, AR, HJ... you name it they got it... you kena con already lah...

dragon8866
19-04-2002, 01:14 PM
I went to something similar as that of Tamelio. Called 'xiang gang cheng' (hong kong city). Cab brought me there and said it was one of the best. It was indeed very posh.

I paid abt 800rmb for a 2hr massage and manicure. Didn't know I had to pay for the manicure, but I couldn't resist it when the beautiful girl in a high slit cheongsam slid into my chair to ask when I was drinking tea...The proceeded to the room for my massage by a young girl in tennis skirt. Gave me a WONDERFUL one hour oil massage. After one hour, asked if I wanted to 'jia zong' (add one hour). I was sooo relaxed, of course I agreed. she then continued with her wonderful massage which got more and more sensual and have me that same special HJ automatically (no questions asked!). Finished with additional massage and hot towels.... It was really memorable! I felt it was really worthit!! Paid on check out. No tips to the girl and she didn't ask. Guess she gets something from 'jia zong' and she said the management asked them to do it.

I will be going to Shanhai again this June, so if bros out there who's got similar recommendations or fr's, I will be very interested!!

PuTonRen
19-04-2002, 01:32 PM
Hi Brother,

Care to tell us where to get this type of lobangs in Shanghai. Thank you in advance

Just a simple man

Originally posted by thickbanger

Wah lan... you pay RMB750 for a two hour massasge session which only end up with a HJ? Wake up brother... for that kind of money, I can get a two hour session with a Shanghainese girl and whether got massage or not is not the point... All kinds of jobs involved... BBBJ, FJ, AR, HJ... you name it they got it... you kena con already lah...

thickbanger
19-04-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Hi Brother,

Care to tell us where to get this type of lobangs in Shanghai. Thank you in advance

Just a simple man

Just walk to any KTV and bao the girl for the night and you are done... if you are a regular, sure got special discount, more if the girl likes you and you always bao her...

tamelio
19-04-2002, 11:48 PM
bro thick,
as far as i know, paying about 800 rmb for two hrs massage is standard in shanghai , do you know of anywhere that i can get better value for money massage ? pls share

i been to macau city too in shanghai, similar charges ........

anyway, key is that i enjoyed myself, relaxing and relief tension man !!

thickbanger
20-04-2002, 12:33 AM
bro thick,
as far as i know, paying about 800 rmb for two hrs massage is standard in shanghai , do you know of anywhere that i can get better value for money massage ? pls share

Hmmm... let me ask my colleague in Shanghai... I guess you are looking for full course dessert right?

PuTonRen
20-04-2002, 07:26 AM
Hi Brother,

I suppose your information is based on your long stay in Shanghai that you were able to become regular of some nice girls. I am not sure a newbie is able to get this kind of good deal. I must say that I am a regular traveller to China, especially Shanghai and Beijing, but have paid more than 750 RMB or around this price for a night. For a quality girl, the minimum for a night is about 1000RMB, unless one is willing to settle for a street girl for 300RMB for a quick shot.

Thanks for the information.

Just walk to any KTV and bao the girl for the night and you are done... if you are a regular, sure got special discount, more if the girl likes you and you always bao her...

marcoman
21-04-2002, 04:06 PM
Totally agree with Bro PuTonRen. On my trips to Shanghai, the price for an overnight girl from either the disco or KTV is at minimum RMB1,000. If I have a couple of days to spare, I will try to work on a freebie - basically knowing one from a pub, KTV or disco and then follow-up the next day for dinner - should be able to secure a freebie thereafter. If you can speak English, not local and treat them well - its very much a done deal. I have had a lot of pleasant experiences in China - whether it be Shanghai or other cities.

haonamchen
23-04-2002, 12:57 AM
bro thick,

Bro Tamelio,

I paid 600 rmb for two hrs at Lisboa ( Huai Hai Lu)for massage and hj before. Maybe it is because that the place is small and a bit run down and the massage lady I got is not pretty.

Bro Thickbanger,
Would it be safe to walk into any KTV alone? Any other good lobangs to recommend? Thx in advance.

thickbanger
23-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by haonamchen

Bro Tamelio,

I paid 600 rmb for two hrs at Lisboa ( Huai Hai Lu)for massage and hj before. Maybe it is because that the place is small and a bit run down and the massage lady I got is not pretty.

Bro Thickbanger,
Would it be safe to walk into any KTV alone? Any other good lobangs to recommend? Thx in advance.

Coming soon... my colleague is quite busy with his work... but he will reply... will do a post here when I get his reply.

thickbanger
23-04-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by haonamchen

Bro Tamelio,

Bro Thickbanger,

Brother Haonamchen,

Can you give me an idea which part of Shanghai you will be in? At least my colleague can give you some better recommendations. But according to him, if you are a newbie and don't know people there, you will have to pay the normal prices...

PuTonRen
23-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro Thick,

Shall wait for your post as I will be in Shanghai soon. Your info will be useful especially this time I shall be there alone. Will stay at Galaxy Hotel.

Thanks for sharing the information:)

iamw7
23-04-2002, 02:14 PM

Brother Haonamchen,

Can you give me an idea which part of Shanghai you will be in? At least my colleague can give you some better recommendations. But according to him, if you are a newbie and don't know people there, you will have to pay the normal prices...

Agree with bro thickbanger, for foreigner(including our Singaporean) or even not local people, they will usually be overcharged or at least pay the normal prices. I have similar experience at Shanghai. If you have any friends or know lobangs there, it will be different. I have got some quality girls at hair saloons at very low prices, 200 yuan for the full service. If you can set up a relationship with the girls then it will be cheaper. It seems our bros are very generous in Shanghai and will pay higher price than Singapore for massage and HJ only. Yes, the quality of girls is better than Singapore, but they are overcharged. They can pay low price for the same quality girls or even better.

So if possible get good recommendation from the locals or your friends. You can save an amount of money. That is the truth.

pterchew
24-04-2002, 09:38 PM
my unpleasant trip in shanghai,

i went alone wif my photograhy gears 2 yrs ago.
when i was browsing the street wif my video cam
shooting right fr nanjin dong ru 2 nanjin bei lu, i
met a young lady age about 19 then came up 2
me. i did not sensed anything wrong nor do i been
cautioned becos this forum was not existed yet.
wat i can sensed then was she is looking 4 business
out from foreigner. a hooker.

however, she suggested 2 go 4 a drink nearby
which i agreed fully becos i hv not taken my dinner
yet. my first mistake was i let her suggest the place
4 a drink. now, we landed in a restaurant nearby
and i don't even know where exactly.

my second mistake was, i was told tat the ground
floor was taken by reserved, therefore, only the
room upstair is available. i went into a room smaller
than a HDB room. i started 2 take caution myself, i
order some shanghai dishes after checking the prices
shown clearly on the menu.

after i finished the undelicious food, i asked 4 a bill.
u know wat, the bill 4 an ordinary shanghai dinner
4 2 was 2 cost me about US$200!!! the bill was
presented 2 me by a waitress, she looked so embrassing
the moment i raised my doubt. quickly she sent in her
male manager after she locked me inside the room
leaving only myself and tat crook woman. i looked
around the room realising tat there wasn't any window
at all. the only thought tat came up 2 me then was
don't know which finger of mine hv 2 stay behind in SH.

a skinny like mark lee man came into my room, he was
polite and kept stressing tat the price was right and
it was based on the weight of the food i chosen. sigh..
no point arguing anymore and thus i pay.

i walked out the restaurant wif the hooker beside.
now, she suggested 2 go my hotel room. do u think
i will be still interested wif her?

my third mistake, i forgotten 2 take along the bill
as i might be able 2 lodge a report 2 the police
so tat other ppls will not be conned like me.

the last word of caution, beware of street girls.
u will not know wat they will do 2 u when u r
sound sleeping beside her in yr hotel room.

kam sia

marcoman
24-04-2002, 09:47 PM
Hi Bro Thick,

Shall wait for your post as I will be in Shanghai soon. Your info will be useful especially this time I shall be there alone. Will stay at Galaxy Hotel.

Thanks for sharing the information:)

Galaxy Disco is awesome man (esp more so after the one next door at Rainbow Hotel closed)! Have fun!

haonamchen
25-04-2002, 12:10 AM

Brother Haonamchen,

Bro Thick,

Most likely, I will stay at the Garden Hotel at Mao Ming Nan Lu (arrange by my company). Being new and alone in SH with no local guides, I would really appreciate any recommendation! Thx again.

haonamchen
25-04-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by pterchew
my unpleasant trip in shanghai,

kam sia

I have also encountered an unpleasant moment when I went to Hard Rock Cafe alone.

While in Hard Rock, I was immediately approached by a lady (about 24 yo). My initial reaction was that she was a waitress so I ordered my drink through her. At the very next moment, I realized she was not the waitress but a freelance hooker. She asked me whether can I buy her a drink and I agreed. What she did next really annoy me. She asked me to give her RMB 100 for buy her drink which I don't agreed. I told her I can order the drink for her and then settle the bill but she keep saying no as she claimed she has quotas to meet else she will not be allowed to enter Hard Rock next time. I find it a lame excuse but after a while, reluctantly agreed. And of course, I did not get my change back (her drink was for RMB 38). After that, she kept trying different means to ask me to buy her more drinks and that her clients usually tip her RMB 100 to 200 just for chatting. I left the place after one drink as I lost my mood and tip her RMB 50 instead (in fact, I did not even feel like tipping her at all).

Just to share my virgin SH trip experience with all brothers.

marcoman
25-04-2002, 06:16 PM
PuTonRen wrote on 24-04-2002 10:45 PM:
Hi Bro Marcoman,

As I will be alone, can you please tell me how the system goes. I think there will be mamasan right.

Waiting for your enlightening advice.

Many thanks

Think entrance is RMB100. Mummy will come approach you - otherwise just get a drink and stand around until she does. If you don't like what the mummy offers don't accept. If you accept, you will have to tip the girl RMB300 (standard) - the tip will include she sitting with you for the whole evening 'til you leave. Some girls can book out and some cannot (or rather not willing to). U have to ask the girl early in your conversation or you tell mummy you want a girl who can book out. Book out is FOC - u just have to give mummy a tip of RMB100-200. Overniter with the girl is usually RMB1,000-1,200 (no more). Its a lot of $$ so make sure you choose well. If you have time to spend in SHA, suggest you only get the girl to sit with you - on the first evening - and suggest you take her out for lunch/dinner the next day. Then you will have a good chance of a freebie (I speak from experience). The girls at Galaxy are not full-time staff - that means that they can come and go as they please - so if they like you, they have the prerogative to "eat snake".

2 of my fav pick-up joints are Bats 21 (Shangri-La) and PuJs (Grand Hyatt). These you have to be cool and get their mobile numbers and call them the next day - have however been successful with a freebie on the same nite as well.

On the overall, I always enjoy SHA (the many many times I have been there). You must however know how to handle the broads. Many have experienced horror stories but as I mentioned, stay cool and don't deviate away from the more commercial places i.e. visit pubs/bars/KTVs which are established or are hotel concessions. If I remember right, there are respectable KTV joints at JC Mandarin and Hilton.

Have fun! :D

tanmikel
29-04-2002, 05:25 PM
somewhere in fuzhou , sadly cannot remember the place but my 2hr massage and HJ cost me about rmb3++ only but i don't think rhe quality will match shanghai .

dragon8866
15-05-2002, 03:00 PM
Brothers,

Will be in Pudong next month staying at Intercontinental.

Need help. I will only be there for biz for 4 days and want to go to a sauna for good massage plus hj, and also to pick up a lovely shanghai girl for a night.

Any guidence from our shanghai cheongsters would be gretly appreciated!!

tanmikel
15-05-2002, 09:51 PM

was in this out of town place near fuzhou and found this massage place . the massage for 2 hrs was 150rmb and it turned out that the HJ was 150rmb and full course was 300rmb . so full course works out to be around 450rmb . cheap compared to what we get here but no matter how cheap , still try to bargain . successful or not , never mind but die die must go through bargain motion .

Bees
16-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by dragon8866
I went to something similar as that of Tamelio. Called 'xiang gang cheng' (hong kong city). Cab brought me there and said it was one of the best. It was indeed very posh.

I paid abt 800rmb for a 2hr massage and manicure. Didn't know I had to pay for the manicure, but I couldn't resist it when the beautiful girl in a high slit cheongsam slid into my chair to ask when I was drinking tea...The proceeded to the room for my massage by a young girl in tennis skirt. Gave me a WONDERFUL one hour oil massage. After one hour, asked if I wanted to 'jia zong' (add one hour). I was sooo relaxed, of course I agreed. she then continued with her wonderful massage which got more and more sensual and have me that same special HJ automatically (no questions asked!). Finished with additional massage and hot towels.... It was really memorable! I felt it was really worthit!! Paid on check out. No tips to the girl and she didn't ask. Guess she gets something from 'jia zong' and she said the management asked them to do it.

I will be going to Shanhai again this June, so if bros out there who's got similar recommendations or fr's, I will be very interested!!

dragon8866

800rmb is pretty expensive just for 2 hour session with just a hj thrown in the end. For the same amount of mony I would have the enjoy myself in a coastal city 3 hours bus ride from Beijing with the following.

1 fully paid 4 hours sing song, raba session in KTV
2 One overnight session with the same gal c/w the following
- BBBJ, as much as you can stand with deep throat thrown in
- FJ as many times as you like, (my record 3 times)
- Dig, suck, paint, lick kiss
- Sleep and hugged you naked in bed
3 Bring you for sight seeing in the day

PageUp
26-10-2003, 02:04 AM
I know this is kinda of old thread but tried locating for info on good & clean massage parlours in Shanghai & seems that Macau City is the ONE!Was thinking of any good 4-5* hotels with in-room massage & finish with at least a HJ.Was recommended to stay in Hotel equatorial,any bros stayed there & tried the in-room massage?any specials?Anywayhow far is Macau city massage from equatorial?Planning to go there end dec/early jan

tamelio
26-10-2003, 08:34 PM
hi pageup,

if you do not mind the charges, there is one high end place, forgot the name but located in golden bell tower, 8 flr i think , great environment, good services but a good massage plus a sensational hj will cost you about 1k rmb, its expensive but i still feel that its worth the experience.

hv fun

insearchof
27-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Gotten this from a website in china, I am somewhere near SH, so only copied the SH part, of course have other places, GZ, BJ, CQ,...

This is the KTV part, have not tried any, maybe brothers tried can feedback...

I will post on HC and saloon later ...

¤@¡BKTV
1.¤ô«°¸ô¡B¥PÁø¸ô¡B¦w?¸ô¤W¢Ù¢â¢ä°s©±¡A¥x?¤é¥»¤H¦h¡A _nɲ?°ª¡C§ä¥X¥xªº¡A³Ì¦n¨Æ«e§i¤§¡A ¦Û¦³¥t¤@§å¤p©j©Û«Ý¡C¥Í«È¡A®à_±¢µ¢¯¢¯°à°s??¡A¶}¤@ ²~?¿«¨«¸ô12¦~ªº,?¥]??_n800,¡A¤p ©j¢²¢¯¢¯¡F¼ô«È¡A¦U?¢°¢¯¢¯¡A¤p§Ì¤p?¦h?¢´¢¯¡A?«}_n20 0, ¤½¥D_n200,¬P´Á¤_¡B¤»³Ì¦n¦_¦_ ¨ì¡]¢·¡G¢²¢¯?¥«¡^¡A?¦â?¡C µu?¢´¢¯¢¯¡A?¢·¢¯¢¯¡C

2.¥PÁø¸ô¤Wªº¥PÁøHOTEL 2 ?KTV ¤]¦³¡A«Ü¦h¥x°Ó³£¥h¨º¡I

3.ªÛ?¤h¡B¬P¥ú??¡]¥PÁø¸ô624-636? 32070213 32070147¡^¡B ¦h?¤W®ü¥»¦a¤p©j¡A¥]©Ð? 800-1000¤¸¥ª¥k¡A¤p?300¡]¤W¤£«Ê?¡^¡C¤p©j«Ü¤Ö²Ä¤@¦¸´N¥X¥x¡C_Y·Q¥X¥x¡A¬D?¤p©j «e§i?? ?®á¡C?¦w¥þ¡C

4.Ér_b_Ñ?³¡¡]«ÂÉr¸ô363?«ÂÉr?¹Ö8??¡^¥]©Ð?500¡A¤p©j§¤¥x¤p?200¡A¥X¥x¦h¤Ö_n¾a¦Û¤v§V ¤O¤F¡]?¤j³¡¤À¤p©j¥i¥X¥x ?«}©m©s¡A??¡G13611668061¡C ¥´??¦Z´N?¬Oªü?¤¶?ªº¡C

5.¤W®ü?¥d?? :_i±ö¸ô26§Ë17? TEL:64235818 ¦ÑªO:?¾_?(13012830369)®ø?¤@?,§äªü?·d ©w¡C

6.ª÷¨F¦¿¸ô©M??¸ô¥æ¤e¸ô¤f,ªÖ¼w°ò?¤W¦³¤@?K©Ð,ɲ®æ¤£° ª,¤@²~?°s,§t¥]©Ð¦@300,¤p©j¥x ?100,???¥i¤£¥i¥H¥X¥x!!¤p©j?¦³¥PÁø¸ô¦n¡A©Ð?¤£¤j, ??¤]¤£¨Î,¦ÑªO¥s¤p¹p¡C

7.©µ¦w¸ô¤W©µ¦w?©±KTV¦³?¦h¤W®ü¥»¦aMM¡A«Ü¥¿?¡A¤p?¡]§t¥x?¡^600¤¸/¦¸¡A?©]1000¤¸¡A? µM²¤?¨Ç¡A¦ýª«¦³©Ò_È¡C§Ú´¿¹J¤W¤@ºë«~¡A1¦Ì68¡A¨_§÷ ¤@¬y¡A¤U_±«Ü?¡A¥\¤Ò¤]¦n¡C?«}©m?¡A ??¡G13801740904¡A¥iª½±µ§ä¦o?¤p©j¥X¥x¡C¦¹?¬O¤W®üªZÄ µºÞ?ªº_S?,¬G¦w¥þ¡C

8.©w¦è¸ô¤W¦³¤@®a"666"¥x?¤H?ªº, ¨½_±³£¬O80¤À¥H¤WªºMM. ɲ?_n?¦u800?¥d¡C

9.¤W®üÉEµµ¤d?_Ñ?³¡¦³__¤½¥q ¦a§}:?±Û¸ô1265? ??:62815999 62817333 62817111¦³¤£¤U ¦Ê?¥]©Ð¤Î5¡B600¦ì¤p©j¡C

10.¤W®ü??°²´Á K T V¡] Shanghai Roma Holiday Club¡^ ¦a§}:¤W®ü¥«?Ér¸ô547? ? ?:62105555

11.¤W®üª÷¦â¦~¥N ¤j°ó¤@?¤H§C®ø286 «C?¤@²~80¡C¨½_±ªº?¥Ø¯uªº¤£? ¦³¤p´£µ^,?§J´µ?ºt«µ ¡A?¦³«X?´µ»RÁСA ¯uªº«Ü°ª?¤]«Ü¦n¬Ý °ß¤@ªº¯Ê?¬O¦]?«È? ©Ò¥H¤p©j¤£ªA?¤j°ó¡A³£¦b¥]©Ð ¨½¡C

12.´I??,??,ª÷¦â¦~¥N,?¤T®aªº¨t?¤L¥G¦P¥X¤@???, ¤]´N¬O?¨ä?³£¬Oª÷¦â¦~¥N¥H«eªº¤z ³¡¥X??ªº?¤l, ³£«Ü?¡C¤]¦³¤@°ï®£?,¦Ó¥B¤p©j¥Xµó???¬å§A¤@¤M, 1¬¶©~µM³Û¨ì2000¡C

13.¤s«°_Ñ?³¡ ?¤s¸ô728? ??:62523637??²z°K?µ¾,¤p©j?¶q¤£²M·¡¡C

14.?ªá¬Ó? ®}????¦è¸ô315?5? TEL:021-64287027-8¡C«G¤k¶W¦h¡A¬Oªñ¦~??¦³¦WÉaªºK ©Ð¡C¤p©j?¦³1¡B200¤H¡A¥sɲ1500-1800¤£µ¥¡A¥»¨Æ¦nªº¥i¥H¬å¨ì1000-1200¡C

15.®}®a?´ä?¤»?ªº"µØ?µó"???µP¡A¦ý§v?«á¥xµw¡A·Ó???¡C¢Û¢ÛÕu?¦³¤T¦Ê¡A¤£?®ø?¤£ «K©y¡C§¤¥x¤T¦Ê¡A?©]_nɲ1500-2000¡A¥]©Ð?_n¨C??ºâ?¡C

16.?¤Oktv¡]º¨?¸ô6??¡^ ¥]?150, ¡]¤£¥i©è°s?¡^°à°s¤@²~15,¤p©j¥x?100,¤£¥Î?«}¥x?, ¥i·f¦a?¨ìº¨?¸ô¯¸?¤½?92?,4¡Ð5¤H¥h³Ü¤j·§¤]¬O300-400¥ª¥k.

17.¥t¥~¤]¥i¦Ò??ªá¸ô¨º?¡A¤]¦³¤£¤Ö_Ñ?³¡(°s©±)¨º?¤]¦³¥x°Ó§ë?ªº_Ñ?³¡¡C

18.«B???? ??:64537703 ¦a?:¤W¤¤¦è¸ô748? ?¯Z:?XX(13003154670)

19.»F®a?¸ôª÷¥É???¤@?ªºª÷¥É?¤ñ??´f¡C

20.42µó_Ñ?³¡ ·çª÷¤G¸ô42?¡C¡]³Ìªñ§v?§ï¦W¤F¡^¡C®ø?¡G500¥]?¡A°à°s¥ô?¡C§¤¥x¡G300- 500¡A°£¤F¥´¬¶¡A«K§A«ç¤\?¡C¥X¥x¡G1000-1500¡C

21.?¦è«n¸ô345?¡]64375778¾aªñ»F®a?¸ô¡A·s¥[©Y¬ü???_±¡^¥s"?©i¥Í"¡A?¤f©ÛµP¤£¤j¡A¥u ¦³¢Ù¢â¢äÀO_i?¡C¥i§ä?Á¢?«}¡A?¥x?"¿|"¢á¢×¢à¤¶?¡C??®á:??¡C©±¨½¢Û¢Û¬ù¦Ê¤H¡A¤£¥F«G ¤k¡CÏD£T«O°±§ëØfîÜ??ÀÈ?00¡A(garbage from web) ?¯v1000¡A¥x?200¡C¥]©Ð600¡A¥i©è®ø?¡C

22.²a®ü¤¤¸ô1325?¦Ê´I??3?¤]¦³2®a¡C

23. "§»¦w"¡B"¼w¦{"¡]®úÏD£d®L¤U?????¢z??M150¡]¤£_p®É¡^ ¤p¶O100¡F¹L©]400~500¡F¨ä¥L ÁÙ¦³«Ü¦h¦a¤è¤j¦h¦b"¤W«n"ªþªñ¡C

24. ®úÏD£a¯´??¢x¤è¸ô¤f¡A¤õ????¡A¥]©Ð?100¡]¤£__?¡^¡A¤p©j¤p??100¡C¬y?©Ê¤j¡A_n ¦³?Éa¤~¯à¦³¦nªº¡C????¤£©â?¤p?¡A¤p©j©Ð?´N¦b?¥hªº²Ä¤ @?¡A19¡G30´N¦³¤p©j?¤F¡A°ò ¥»³£¥X¥x¡A¥X¥x¤£¦¬¥x?¡Cµu200¡A?400¡C22¡G00¤§¦Z¤£¦w ¥þ¡C¤@?¨º¨½mmªº«þÉó¡A¤p ¸³¡A52110*817340¡A«þ¥x_n?Éó¥D©m¤óªº¡A_n?¦í§r¡C¦×¦× ªº¡Aªi¤j¡AÁv¤j¡A¤U_±?¡A¤ò¤Ö¡A¦³? ?¡A¬Û»ª¥i¥H¡A¦¿?¤H¡A·P??¤£?¡C

25.¤Ñ¤W¤H¶¡¤¤¥](5XX¥´X§é«á480¤¸¥i©è®ø?) ¥|¤H¥[?¦ì¤p©j(§¤¥x200¤¸¥t?) ¥|²~?°s¤pµæ¤ôªG ?ªG¥[DJ100¡B?«}100¡B¤p?10«á750¤¸

26.¥_¨Ê¦è¸ôªº·sª÷»¨«È??°Ó????¡A¥]©Ð³Ì§C®ø?500¡A¤p©j200¡A¤Ö?¤½¥D¦U100¡A¥i¥X¥x? ¥Î¤j?800¡A¤p©j¯S¦h¡Aº}«G¡AªA?¦n¡AªÖ¤£ªÖ¥X¥x´N¬Ý§A¥ »¨Æ¤F¡C¥i§ä?«}?¡C

27.®ü_i©Û«Ý©Ò ¤ô?¸ô ¦¹?KTV¡A¤T¬P¡C

28.¬ü_}¥Ó¤j°s©±¤T?ªº?¨º´µ¥d©ÔOKºq»R?¡]¤W®ü¥«?¤Ó¸ô453§Ë65?¡A¾aªñ·s«È¯¸¡^¡C¤@¬y¥´ ¬¶?©Ò¡C¤p©j¥»¦a©M¥~?ªº°ò¥»?¥b¤À¡A°ò¥»³£¦b85¤À¥H¤W¡ A??3¢w5?¥i¥´90¢w95¤À¡C¥~¦aªº¤p ©j³q±`§ó?¤O¡A?±o«Ü¡A¤@?¤W®ü©f¥s"??µÓµÓ"¡A23?¡A¦B¤õ¤E_«¤Ñ¡B¬r??¡B¤T¤À??¦çªíºtµ¥¡A??®³¤â¡A® ³¤â?§Þ¬O¤f¥æ¡A?¦³¤L?¤W®ü¤p©j¦p¤p±ö¡]¤Ó¥_¬v¦Ê?°â?¤p©j¡^¡B¤p?³£¤£?¡A¥t¥~?¦³¤@?¡§¤¤ºÖ?¡¨ª º¦Ñ???±`?«È¦ê¡A¦pªG?Éa¦n¯à¸I¤W¤@©w¤£_n©ñ?¡C¦æ±¡¤@¯ ë¬O¥~¦a400¡A¥»¦a500¡A¥t¥~?_n?¦ÑªO100¤¸¡A?©Ð¥i?¦ÑªO ¥N?¡C

29.¤Ñ¥Ø¤¤¸ô461?¬üøÊ?©±¡]ªñ??¸ô©M®üÉr¸ô,?_±¬O?±Û?«O°·«~¥«?¡^3,4?¥]©Ð¦³MM,200¥þ ®M(§t¥x?),¤U¤È4,5??©l²]?,¥h¨º¨½¥u_n?¬O?ª±ªº,¥H«e??,ª¾¹D¤@¹Å?¤p©j¥s¤p?´NOK °Õ !

30.?¥_?¤@??¤¤¤ß¡A¾aªñ?¥_¤j??¡A??¦w¥þ¡A¤p©j¥]¥x?580¤¸¡A¥[¤W¨ä¥L?¥Î??650¤¸ ¥ª¥k¡AªA???¤@¬y¡F

31.?®ú?¤@??¤¤¤ß¡A¦bÎ`??¸ô¤W¡A¤@¦ì¤p©j¥]¥x?540¤¸¡A¥[¤W¨ä¥L¤@¨Ç?¥Î??600¤¸¥ª¥k ¡AªA?¥i¥H¥Î???§Î®e¡C

32.¤ª«n¸ôÉO®õ¤s¸ôªþªñªº¤d_º?¡]¤T?¡^¡A¦b7¡A8¡A9¤ë¨Ì?¥i¥H¡¥??°µ?¡¦¡A¦³ªñ¦Ê¦ì?¤k¥i ª±¡]¥Xµó¡^¡A Õu?¡A¦ÑªO¥I¤F¤½¦w¤_ÉE/¤ë¡A¦Z¥xµw¡C?©f ?¬v 13641646165 600 ¥]©]¡A?«} «C«C 13901665226¡C

33.¥x?«°KTV¥|¥_¸ô333? ¥X¯²?¤H¤H¬Òª¾¡C

34.?¶©??KTVª÷?ªÌ¡A¯à¬Ý¤£¯àºN¡F¹³?¦üMGM°s§a...

insearchof
27-10-2003, 12:24 PM
not sure y the chinese words appear as garbage...anyway here is the link, just click on guest and u will be able to go to the public forum, there are some on the various places in china...

http://free.activeclub.net/script/login/login.asp?community_id=205253

hope this work...

bbsam
27-10-2003, 10:40 PM
You need to switch the encoding to big5, but i think the text was not copied wholly also.

The following link also contains the same info
http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/332.htm

bbsam
28-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Have put some of the info into a spreadsheet under yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shanghai_fun/

69er
31-10-2003, 11:37 AM
®úªF°¶®õ¤j°s©± Sauna 3rd FL
Wei Tai Hotel Sauna
Pudong, on Dong Fang Lu (Eastern Road)

Price, 650, all inclusive
Facility: 7.5, clean but no luxury
Girls, 7.5- 8, not many selections, some are quite good looking but around 27-30 year old
Skills, 8.5, ice and fire, dragon drills, BM, girl very cooperative

Overall, 8, good place to go in Pudong

Sauna in Tsu Jing San Hotel is another good place to visit in Pudong.

PageUp
08-11-2003, 01:08 AM
Bro 69er,where is Dong Fang Lu;is it within walking distance fm my hotel?I'll be going up end of Nov & staying at the International Equatorial Hotel@I think its Wulumuqi Rd-not very good with chinese words.Are there any good massage joints around the hotels in the same category & offering similar services like the one u mentioned @ Dong Fang Lu?

69er
10-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by PageUp
Bro 69er,where is Dong Fang Lu;is it within walking distance fm my hotel?I'll be going up end of Nov & staying at the International Equatorial Hotel@I think its Wulumuqi Rd-not very good with chinese words.Are there any good massage joints around the hotels in the same category & offering similar services like the one u mentioned @ Dong Fang Lu?

Dong Fang Lu (Eastern Road) in Pudong. This place is far away from the hotel where you plan to stay (Puxi).
In Puxi, try the sauna at Nightclub 88. I never been there but I know it is owned by the same owner as Wei Tai and it privides full service.

redwind
26-11-2003, 04:59 PM
hi guys!

me going shanghai also.

it seems that Macau City ( Au Men Cheng), HK City (Xiang Gang Cheng) is the much better Spas there....

can anyone provide exact address? like what hotels they are in?

One more thing: the one at GoldBell Tower. is it called Jin Zhong?

Thanks bro..

ONE THING I LIKE ABT DRAGON LAND IS THE PEDICURE AND MANICURE SERVICES BY THOSE SWEET LADIES!! UNBEATBALE!

--- NOW U KNOW WHY SINGAPORE HAS THE LOWEST SEX COUNT IN THE WORLD!

Ascott
29-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Redwind,

Golden Bell Tower (Jin Zhong) is along Huai Hai Jung Lu, opposite the New Shanghai Times Square (Lane Crawford and Esprit). There are 2 Times Square in Shanghai! The older one is near Nanjing Dong Lu.
Nearest Metro station to Golden Bell Tower is Huang Pi Nam Lu.

The sauna at 9th floor is called - City Sauna. Good facilities and service. HK type of service with HJ only. Damage is 800plus for weekdays and 700plus for weekends.

If other joints providing similar service at same damage, I would prefer City for its cleaniness and luxury.

surfer888
30-11-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by PageUp

Damn.... read this thread a bit late or we could have chionged together. I was in Shanghai for almost the whole of Nov and just got back a few days ago.

Try the Shanghai hotel which is just across from the Equatorial. Not sure about the price there as I have been there only once and my gf was tagging along so I didn't get the massage. However, there were hotesses trying to get me into the KTV.

If you are in Pudong, you can try the massage at the Holiday Inn. Great massage+BM+HJ but price a bit steep at RMB 750.

I usually prefer hotel massages as you are unlikely to be disappointed. However, the prices are steeper.

One point to note is that you would want to head down to the health center yourself rather than ask for in room massage. Most hotels in China only do a same sex massage if inroom. You'll probably get a male if you call for an in-room massage.

Also, 5 stars hotel massage do not usually have specials. Try the 4 stars hotel.

surfer888
30-11-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by 69er
®úªF°¶®õ¤j°s©± Sauna 3rd FL
Wei Tai Hotel Sauna
Pudong, on Dong Fang Lu (Eastern Road)

Price, 650, all inclusive
Facility: 7.5, clean but no luxury
Girls, 7.5- 8, not many selections, some are quite good looking but around 27-30 year old
Skills, 8.5, ice and fire, dragon drills, BM, girl very cooperative

Overall, 8, good place to go in Pudong

Sauna in Tsu Jing San Hotel is another good place to visit in Pudong.

Is the place located within walking distance of the stretch of Dong Fang Road where the ST Regis, Holiday Inn and Nikko is. Any place where I can get a cab driver to drop me off. I usually stay around the area or Zhangyang road.

I go to Shanghai often but so far have not experienced the deals that you have mentioned (Quite good and reasonably priced). Are these 2 hour sessions and do they have to be pre-arranged and discussed?

So far, from my experiences in Shanghai, the price for the massage is usually inclusive of the specials received. The girl usually automatically goes into it after about half hour of massage. Very unlike SG where they ask you first.

redwind
01-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Ascott,

How to pronounce New Times Square in HanYu Pin Yin?

How to pronounce in HanYu PinYin, City Spa as well?

Seems to me that City Spa is very posh yah? Even better than HK City or Macau City?

BTW, will be staying in Grand Hyatt..

Horchew
07-12-2003, 01:11 AM
fr wat I read on tis thread prices in SH seems exorbitant compared to "Nan Fang" where I quite frequent. In those cities like Wenzhou, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, dongguan, xiamen, quanzhou, quizhou, jinhua,shantou, etc prices seems to be RMB100 to max 200 for a bonk. Overnight gers booked from health clubs/KTV I only pay $300 book out fees to management & as tips RMB$700 to gers next morning. Off course tips are solely neg between ger & cust. but I've never paid more than 700, lowest was RMB300 overnight (abt 2yrs back) for a "Tong Bei" ger, age 19yrs picked up in Xiamen on a busy road. tat too I didn't have to pay book-out charges cos I tink she freelance.

Now I think better deal avail in Nan Fang, but still have to go Shanghai for bizz cos that's where the opportunities are for biz.

Any reasonable bonks avail in Shanghai... Ard RMB$200 per shot ?? wat abt. street walkers (local pros) ani avail in shanghai??
Problm to bring back to hotel??

PuTonRen
07-12-2003, 07:55 AM
Dear Brother,

Like many brothers in this forum, I do frequent the sonthern part of China for the past 10 years, although might not be as often as you, and not to as many places as you do. I am in Dong Guan and Xiamen more often than other places. Perhaps due to my age, and not so good looking, I have never gotten the kind of price for short time or overnight as you claim you do. In Xiamen, a short time to have a girl from a good KTV is RMB 1000, inclusive of the tips in KTV (which is RMB 200). You are lucky, brother. Brother Shagman69 can tell you more about Guangzhou.

To have a shot with a working girl in Shanghai for RMB 200, I have very strong doubt that it would be possible, unless the girl is way way past her prime. Brothers Shagman69, SGPShanghai69, the Bunds, etc are always in Shanghai, may be they can testify to it, or even, contradict me.

If you are only prepared to pay RMB 200, maybe in some run down Hair Saloon??

My 2 cent worth.

Horchew
08-12-2003, 12:08 AM
I'm rather surprised U'd pay such high prices as $1000 in Xiamen.
I usually pick up gers ard 20++ yrs newly arrived fr other provinces, Wuhan, Schezuan, chonging, jiangsu, guizhou at a mere $200 per shot usually we go back to my hotel room. I stay at the aviation hotel along Lian Hua Lu, N it's right in the smack of the red light district. along the road can find street walkers usually hanging aroung "La Ker" never folloe them back to their place. veri dangerous. I once did, 1st time to china, and got into some problems with the thugs, it was very nerve wrecking just thinking back.
going back to the gers, they're mostly 20++ not stunning beauty but def. comparable to our local GL cat150. reason being so cheap is cos they're new to xiamen & if can't get job then where to find $$ to pay room, expenses?
downside is that they're not very glam dress & also not much make up on. so rather plain looking. Believe it or not I've even ever pick up lau chio ard. 30++ from Zhong SHan Lu, fro just RMB70, after 10pm lurking around street corner. Just ask cabbies in Xiamen, they should know if they're experience drivers. if you need help in xiamen then maybe I can help, but in "BeiFang" (Up North) , I'm blur-blur coz never been there

PuTonRen
08-12-2003, 02:46 PM
The RMB 1000 includes the tips that I was supposed to give her in the KTV. I am sure if I did care to roam around the places that you mentioned, I would not have to pay RMB 1000. Then again, it is the quality that counts. I do not want to comment on it, as one person's meat is the other guy's poison. She was in my hotel room for about 5 hours, and she left at about 7.00 am. I had one shot due to my age. The remaining time, we were just lying naked touching, talking, etc.I am not sure whether to classify that as overnight or one shot. Anyway, I paid RMB 1000. Oh yes, she was from Chong Qing.

The hotel that I stayed had a Beauty Salon, and once I checked in, a call was received from my room. I told the caller that I wanted a young and sexy one. She immediately understood what I wanted. I had another Chongqing girl. Young, sweet and with fantastic body. The Massage was non-existence. She asked for RMB 1500 for a shot. Although she was really beautiful and sexy, I declined the offer. This is because if I agreed to pay her RMB 1500, I need to pay the Beauty Salon RMB 230. At end end, stripped her, raba-raba a bit and sent her back with a tip of RMB 150. Total damage RMB 380. Before she left, she asked for "red-packet" as she claimed this was our first encounter. I refused of course. I was staying in a suite, and she must have though that I was extremely loaded, and tried to "squeeze" me. I would have had her for RMB 1000 (which should include the RMB 230 for the Beauty Salon).

Just my 2 cent worth

Sinoview
08-12-2003, 05:04 PM
I think the class of gal which you mentioned defer very much from Horchew's.....

The gals you mentioned are from some decent KTVs n high end salon whereas what he is talking about are the Street Walkers and gals from Fa-lang. They are of total different class, obviously the price are very much different.....These happen everywhere not only in the China cities....

I have done a posting on "SH Fa-langs" in the SH Recomendation's post. There are many places that offer 200rmb for a short time, in fact it's 150rmb...the 50rmb is an optional bonus......

There are funs to suit the needs of all....both the rich and the not so rich.

Bro.....you only know high end places lah......Heeee.....heee....

Cheers

PuTonRen
08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Dear Bro Sinoview,

Well said! Thank you for the comments, for which I agree totally. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.

With best regards.

Always a Simple Man

lurpsexx
08-12-2003, 10:48 PM
. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.

Dear PTR, pls dun say u old leh! Old ginger is always hotter, u know! With your years of experience, You shld lead us green horns... anyway, to each his own tastes and preferences..:)

Horchew
09-12-2003, 12:45 AM
but in my personal opinion a cunt's a cunt, those tat i've gotten for $200 are not much diff from KTV gers in term of age & looks.
with propers dolling up & some make up I honestly believe they could fetch $1000 working in KTVs. except for the case of Lau chio which I paid $70 tat's altogether diff, much like Keong Saik gers standard. I've even had 17yrs old gers in shantou for amere $100. In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. I just happened to have very good contact in Shantou with the proper lobang (they work in senior govt dept) to bring me around. Again tat was quite some 3yrs back liao, so maybe abit diff now. Places like outer xiamen's tung an " Au Beh Harn" (literally translated as Back Lane) it common to find gers of 16-19yrs for $120 RMB, again tat's 3yrs back but I tink not much diff factoring in inflation. these are mostly gers brought in fr other prvn. also not much svc. but quite obedient cos U can ask her to suck , diff position, etc N still no 2nd word cos they scared U complain to boss(usually papasan). whu noes wat they do to problematic kids... maybe lots worst than we can imagine. sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.

Horchew
09-12-2003, 12:52 AM
but in my personal opinion a cunt's a cunt, those tat i've gotten for $200 are not much diff from KTV gers in term of age & looks.
with propers dolling up & some make up I honestly believe they could fetch $1000 working in KTVs. except for the case of Lau chio which I paid $70 tat's altogether diff, much like Keong Saik gers standard. I've even had 17yrs old gers in shantou for amere $100. In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. I just happened to have very good contact in Shantou with the proper lobang (they work in senior govt dept) to bring me around. Again tat was quite some 3yrs back liao, so maybe abit diff now. Places like outer xiamen's tung an " Au Beh Harn" (literally translated as Back Lane) it common to find gers of 16-19yrs for $120 RMB, again tat's 3yrs back but I tink not much diff factoring in inflation. these are mostly gers brought in fr other prvn. also not much svc. but quite obedient cos U can ask her to suck , diff position, etc N still no 2nd word cos they scared U complain to boss(usually papasan). whu noes wat they do to problematic kids... maybe lots worst than we can imagine. sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.

AustinPower
09-12-2003, 05:37 AM
Hi Horchew

I've been to Shantou a few times. However, as I didnt have any lobangs, I had to pay quite a lot for mei meis. The last time I was there, I paid 1,000RMB for a very pretty Siwwwwn KTV gal at Regent Hotel
Can you tell me more about your Shantou lobangs?

I've also been to Xiamen and had a 19 year old saloon gal for 150RMB. Very tight!

Thanks

Austin

Originally posted by Horchew

AustinPower
09-12-2003, 05:46 AM
Hi Putongren

I know what you mean about being old and wanting quality. Not much more sperm to waste anymore. I'm near that stage now.

Xiamen - can get 150RMB per shot easily at the hair saloon - ask any local Taxi drivers.

I also had a 1000RMB KTV gal at shantou regency. she was very pretty, from siwwwwn. she said she sold her virgin 2 years ago to a Guangzhou guy for 10,000RMB. That guy is a lucky guy!
I said I am interested in virgin, and she said she would look out for me. She brought her tong xiang the next day. Also asked for 10,000RMB but not pretty at all. I rejected becos not pretty, but I believed she was virgin becos not pretty.

Dear Bro Sinoview,

Well said! Thank you for the comments, for which I agree totally. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.

With best regards.

Always a Simple Man

PuTonRen
09-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Horchew
... In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. ......sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.

Dear Bro,

To each his own. I fail to convince myself on your statement that a cunt is a cunt.

I am sure you are very lucky and resourceful. Maybe you can share your experience with this old horse here so that I get to pay less. I still go for fine wine, nevertheless.

I believe you on the RMB 200 as my cousin in Xiamen has shown me a place once, but I did not try anyone of them.

I share the same sentiments as I think these girls are pitiful, hence I tend to treat them properly like many brothers do.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen
09-12-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by AustinPower
Hi Putongren

I know what you mean about being old and wanting quality. Not much more sperm to waste anymore. I'm near that stage now.

I also had a 1000RMB KTV gal at shantou regency. she was very pretty, from siwwwwn. she said she sold her virgin 2 years ago to a Guangzhou guy for 10,000RMB. That guy is a lucky guy!

Bro Austin Power,

Thanks for the comments. I am glad your understand the feeling of not having much sperm left to waste. I am now over 50's. I will retire in less than 5 years time.

Another reason that I go for KTV girls is because I could size them up and work up the feeling before deciding bringing them back to hotel. I have difficulty in getting a walking girl and straight into love making, as old man needs and want some feeling, no matter how fake and minimum it could be. (This is the reason that I have never stepped into Geylang). I do know that these girls do not come cheap, in Xiamen, RMB 1000 is the usual price I pay, although RMB 700 to RMB 800 is sometimes quoted and accepted. Those close brothers whom I "cheong" often in Shanghai and Beijing, like Looksee, Tsuyoyi, Shangman69, SGPSHanghai69 will know me on this issue. I know Shanghai and Beijing much better, being been there during the last decade. These places are much more expensive.

I do not know how old you are, nevertheless would like to meet you in China if opportunity arises.

With best regards.

Still a Simple Man.

Sinoview
09-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Dear Bro,
To each his own. I fail to convince myself on your statement that a cunt is a cunt.

I fully agreed with that there are fried rice that cost $2.00 a plate and there are also some that cost $30 a plate. Can they be the same...Defintely not.

You rightly said it "To each his own."

Today, the market are so effcient that marketeers will promptly adjust their products to the market price based on the fundamental determining factors of market supply and demand. A gal will not be so stupid to make 100rmb a day when she know she has the quality to earn 1000rmb a day. When something is priced at "100rmb" there is a valid reason for it , though sometime the consumer may not know it. Same goes to the higher end, if a gal can command a price of 1000rmb that show there is a demand for it and she has "something" to offer that someone is prepared to pay for it otherwise she will have zero income.

I agreed that those gals fresh out from the countryside tends to asked for very low price. They may be fresh but they are also very "tu" (ground) and not know how to "serve" the cutomer well. They need sometime to be trained and refined.

So it's depend what we want and whether we prepared to go for the $2 or $30 per plate fried rice. Anyway, both can also feel the stomach. Hee....heee.....

Cheers

redwind
09-12-2003, 07:33 PM
ASscott

Me went to City Suana. Place is very good. Had my toe and finger nails cut by sexy girls. encouraged me to wrap hand around waist when cleaning ear.

Damm horny sweet girl with 36C boobs served me.

Had Body Massage, HJ, BJ with hot and cold water and finally CIM with Hot water in her mouth

Damaged: about 800 RMB.

PuTonRen
10-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Sinoview
I fully agreed with that there are fried rice that cost $2.00 a plate and there are also some that cost $30 a plate. Can they be the same...Defintely not.

You rightly said it "To each his own."

Cheers

Bro Sinoview,

Again, well said and a good analogy using Fried Rice.

For me, the same old reason, with less than 5 years to go, I would continue to taste fine wine which would not come cheap, but good.

Hope to see you in China one of these days.

Still a Simple Man

Sinoview
10-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Bro Sinoview,
For me, the same old reason, with less than 5 years to go, I would continue to taste fine wine which would not come cheap, but good.
Still a Simple Man

Don't said like that leh...definitely u got much more than five yrs...I have met man" aged around 70 yrs old still can "make love" and enjoy it very much leh...me surprised too.

Me too go for fine wine as I am not young too.

This month I got no plan to travel to China, as just got back end of last month. May have to go Hefei in January for a short business trip before the CYN. Thinking of dropping by HZ for some fun after hearing so much from Bro Shagman...got me itche......

Need yr advise. I used to go Heifei by transisting in SH. But now the international flight is in Pudong and going to Heifei need to take from HongQiao, quiite troublesome. Any better alternative to go Heifei from Singapore.

Many thanks....

PageUp
31-07-2005, 04:04 AM
I was supposed to go up to Shanghai some time back but trip was cancelled-so didn't get to check out the sauna & MPs there & the extra services....Now there is another mtg coming up next Sat.We'll be staying in St Regis,any recommendations for a good sauna/health club with extras (HJ,BJ or FS)?Need to now the cost,tips & name & address of the joint. thanks in advance....

user name
31-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Did brothers here go to shanghai KTV?? (Jing She Da Di, Di Hao, Tian Shang Ren Jian, Jing She Dian Tang???)

Need some info and advsied on the PRC working there?? :confused:

MrBates
31-07-2005, 11:33 PM
ASscott

Me went to City Suana. Place is very good. Had my toe and finger nails cut by sexy girls. encouraged me to wrap hand around waist when cleaning ear.

Damm horny sweet girl with 36C boobs served me.

Had Body Massage, HJ, BJ with hot and cold water and finally CIM with Hot water in her mouth

Damaged: about 800 RMB.
bro.redwind, where is city sauna...seem ur fr is interesting...he he.
might come to shanghai next month after beijing...