PDA

View Full Version : ugly vs handsome or pretty

bellion
31-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Hi,

Just wanna know how a gal nowadays view guys as handsome or ugly

or how we guys view gals as pretty or ugly.

Another Question:

If the gal/guy is rich but ugly , does it means that he will have a better chance than a handsome guy who is less well off.

or is it the feeling that matters (without looking @ face or materialistic aspect)

Feel free to share

xiangso
05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
My personal opinion. Rich guy attracts women v easily, not handsome n old also never mind, being rich is the single most important criteria. If not rich, at least must have a damn high work position that is impressive that gives the impression that the guy is rich. For eg. my friend works as a Lawyer in a prestigious firm. No girl bother to look at him while in Disco, but once he start giving out his name cards, girls attitude 180 degree change.....u go orchard road, u will see lots of chio girls with ugly men. i bet these ugly men r rich/successful

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 06:50 PM
$$$ is most important loh.

Handsome man with no career and money, ppl will think he is soft rice eater nia. :rolleyes:

spermmann2003
05-02-2005, 07:19 PM
$$$ is most important loh.

Handsome man with no career and money, ppl will think he is soft rice eater nia. :rolleyes:

Confirm manz, handsome face no money also like tat. I have seen too many pretty chais going out with short, fat and ugly man, i am not against them though ( those men )

Its either a case of True Love or Money Matters

Legionnaire
05-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Confirm manz, handsome face no money also like tat. I have seen too many pretty chais going out with short, fat and ugly man, i am not against them though ( those men )

ya of cos but it's not a case of true love etc lor. when the guy no money liao etc u see if those chais still want or not

in the end , the handsome guys still win overall (just think of the benefits)

just my opinion (i'm neutral)

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Agreed. Thats why working hard is most important for us man. Gnn, sibei tulan some of those cheebyes asking to for a sugar-mummy. :rolleyes:

My father is right man, when i am in secondary school, he see me stressed at not having a girlfriend (me boyschool). He promised me if i work hard, when i am older liao got career liao i will get all the girls i want.

Gnn....my father maybe forgot to tell me "all the girls i want" means commerical fucks. :D

Legionnaire
05-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Gnn....my father maybe forgot to tell me "all the girls i want" means commerical fucks. :D

he have to tell u in a subtle way ma if not ur mum come hamtam ur dad :D

sexlover
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM

I fit your lead actor profile like a 'T',,,,,,,,, but only 99% :D ,,,,,,,,,,, must be the vitamin 'M' which take away my 1%.........kekeke,,,,,,,, that 1% take away those pretty chais :(

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 07:36 PM
he have to tell u in a subtle way ma if not ur mum come hamtam ur dad :D

Fathers always like that one for sex education, always say abit and dun say abit......make me got to learn bad things from outside nia. :D

jackylee
06-02-2005, 08:02 AM
well to me.. i think it all boils down to whether what type of person you are. If your rich and you got girls.. but you have a fucked up attitude.. more likely the girl will just be with you for money.. con your money and live happily with a man she realli loved behind your back. Of cos when your money dry up liao.. you know what will happen :rolleyes:

eh you guys.. although money is important but dont say till like money is everything leh.. i believe those with normal incomes, normal job would still be able to get the one the loved.. :rolleyes:

octopuffy
06-02-2005, 11:26 AM
money talks, appearance matters...which weighs more depends on the individual
personally i'm short n ugly n broke, hence take'em as they come...hmmm any rider can :(

thecas
06-02-2005, 12:59 PM
People fail to mention the gift of the gap here..

I think the most important factor to whether a gal can bcome yr gf is your mouth.

lucifer777
06-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Wat about sincerity?

Does that help?

spermmann2003
06-02-2005, 01:45 PM
OK, i think we should have a situation to illustrate the Handsome Vs Rich type

Assuming at a party, a chio bu is being introduced to 1) a rich extreme fat guy and 2) a extremely handsome but have to slog for a living guy.

The chio bu is a Singapore woman, who do u think she will pick?

I feel she will pick candidate 1.

thecas
06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
If i not wrong, channel u months ago mentioned a gal who married some1 wif lupus..u know the illness that causes numerous lumps on your face?

Also there r cases where gals marry pple who r wheel chair bound. guess their gap can make up for the disadvantages..

Ethanas
06-02-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure but I read this somewhere.

For guys, as more physical based creatures, we normally goes for looks and after knowing the person more we goes deeper. So guys are generally attacted to good looking girls. Yeah we guys can be so shallow, BUT blame in on our homonial charges.

But for girls as they are more emotional based, they generally held reservations until they gets to know the guy more. most girls likes guys who are confident, smart, and witty.

Well all these is true probably for people looking for relationships.

As for ONS, guys and girls should be generally the same, as both are just looking to satisfy a particular physical need.

Rich or no, handsome or not.. depends lah... different girls digs different things.

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I have seen too many pretty chais going out with short, fat and ugly man,

Whenever did you see me leh.... :eek:

most girls likes guys who are confident, smart, and witty.
Now... that's a better way to describe me lah... :D

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 04:46 PM
People fail to mention the gift of the gap here..

I think the most important factor to whether a gal can bcome yr gf is your mouth.
Don't forget the tongue too.

In fact, we guys also the same mah.. we go for the gift of the gap, how tight, how good, how wet,... :D

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Rich or no, handsome or not.. depends lah... different girls digs different things.
Yes, but most dig for gold leh... :cool:

Legionnaire
06-02-2005, 04:58 PM

does the 'gold' inside ur nose counts ? :D

Ethanas
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Now... that's a better way to describe me lah... :D

LoL now thats Confidence..

Ethanas
06-02-2005, 05:03 PM

Psycological factor... If you are rich and has spare cash, will you be more confident of your abilities to catch a girl? If you are not rich... no spare cash barely make it into the club.. once into the Club no more money to even open room in hotel, would you dare to go chat up girls?

It does seems like the girls are attracted to your cash. But girls looking for ONS... why would they even bothered how much you have except enough to open room bah. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Psycological factor... If you are rich and has spare cash, will you be more confident of your abilities to catch a girl? If you are not rich... no spare cash barely make it into the club.. once into the Club no more money to even open room in hotel, would you dare to go chat up girls?

It does seems like the girls are attracted to your cash. But girls looking for ONS... why would they even bothered how much you have except enough to open room bah. :)

Sometimes i feel that having a nice car is damn important. :o

gerReporter
06-02-2005, 10:07 PM
First and most important to kao a chiobu, u must have a plain CAR. A car need not be a flashy ones. She does not like to take public transport on a date. Not being handsome can be balance off with good mannerisms and communication. Just like a good salesman will bring in more customers. Being rich is not living in a condo, wearing branded names, but having decent savings and a regular job is what long term security is to the ger. Chemistry is what that clicks and get relationships going, something like 'i know what u thinking b4 u say'. Last of all, is 'timing', knowing when to move in.

gattaca
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
i think for man, we like beautiful women, or rather someone who we are attracted to... could be legs, could be breasts, could be face, i dunno... then after that, we split them into 2 categories, the ons and the ones that we bring back... the ons ones are the ones we think cannot make it home with us.. usually the wilder ones, the ones that we do not have a security feeling... those we bring home are the ones that yr mom might like... nice job... rich? ... nice personality.. generally the nice gal look....

for women, in general for most, money makes the world go round... they be impressed if u have things, money.. car, house etc.. then they will talk to u ....if u r snobbish...hahah there goes yr chance, but if u r nice and talk to them, then they will be interested in getting to know u more... thats where the acting comes in...buying flowers, being sweet to them.. etc... all those things to impress them....generally once they think u r wat they r looking for, the looks as long pleasant, they will fall for u....

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 11:44 PM
does the 'gold' inside ur nose counts ? :D
well, black gold does have its value, doesn't it? :D

adobe
07-02-2005, 04:31 AM
hmm check this out
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Ethanas
07-02-2005, 07:43 AM
gattaca> bro thats only if you are looking for long term lor. ;)

Personally I'm mostly snobbish to girls when I first got to know them, I even made the girls come drive me to clubbing in Perth! (cos my car broke down lah)

Oh well... Never say no chance liao, try hard enough you might very well get the girl. Play hot and cold, pull and release heh~ some girls dig that.

medicheng
07-02-2005, 08:59 AM
i think there are 3 main factors to attract girls....

1. yandao looks
2. money in the pocket
3. the sweetness of your tongue

if u got either one, u will be able to get a girl... if you got two of them, you are already not bad liao... if u got all three, any girls u also can get...

right bo?

HayHot
07-02-2005, 09:20 AM
OK, i think we should have a situation to illustrate the Handsome Vs Rich type

Assuming at a party, a chio bu is being introduced to 1) a rich extreme fat guy and 2) a extremely handsome but have to slog for a living guy.

The chio bu is a Singapore woman, who do u think she will pick?

I feel she will pick candidate 1.
IMHO, she'll stay single.
Singapore Girl damm choosy.
That's the reason why we have so many lao cha bo at 30+ 40+ still unmarried, and guys have to go oversea to get bride.

peterfish
07-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Hi,
If the gal/guy is rich but ugly , does it means that he will have a better chance than a handsome guy who is less well off.

Hi Bro. Obviously you are not from this planet to have asked such a question. If an ugly man who is rich were to compete with a handsome man with no money, the former will win hands down to get the most pretty and most sexy gal. This is so common. Look around and you will see living examples. Anne Nicole Smith is a good example. You think she loved the 80+ wheel chair bound Billionaire? No. she only loved his money. That late old man (god bless his soul) can't even DO it. Well at least I am sure he got a good BJ from her. At least wouldn't die with open eyes. Give her so much $, at least should have squeeze her breasts and get a wet BBBJ from her. Maybe that is the reason why he died.Hmmm :confused:

peterfish
07-02-2005, 09:33 AM
That's the reason why we have so many lao cha bo at 30+ 40+ still unmarried, and guys have to go oversea to get bride.
Haha. That's why I always tell my married frens. Next time have babies, must make sure it is a boy. If girl, must teach her to be humble and lower her expectations. Maybe let her study until A levels. Don't study too much or else she may become an old maid. :D

lawry
07-02-2005, 10:25 AM
I tink i mention before..

once i was in east coast food centre... saw a an beng looking UGLY middle age man who is fatter than me.. beside him is a WEEE WOOO WEEE!! model looking cho bu.. i look and look.. super *puzzled*.. keep asking myself.. (why leh.. why leh..)..

just nice both of us finish our dinner.. we walk the same path.. (to the carpark..) he reach his car.. ohhhh.. i see.. porc....no wonder..

I have this female friend.. quite chio.. 1.67.. nice figure.. her choice of boyfriend.. minimum wage.. 8k ~ 10k.. cold sweat.... she is turning 30 soon.. no yet married..

Castrol
07-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Anne Nicole Smith is a good example. You think she loved the 80+ wheel chair bound Billionaire? No. she only loved his money. That late old man (god bless his soul) can't even DO it. Well at least I am sure he got a good BJ from her. At least wouldn't die with open eyes. Give her so much $, at least should have squeeze her breasts and get a wet BBBJ from her. Maybe that is the reason why he died.Hmmm :confused:

hahaha... perhaps the super bbbj from ANS quicken the poor billionaire's (God bless his soul) last days...
i find it amazing actually, that ANS being a rich "star" herself with a "big" future, will wanna marry him for money. but then again, how to be a billionarie these days? well, inherit it!

and like what bro cbjuiceyumseng mentioned... having a good car, or just having a car, is winning the battle halfway already. this is because getting the girl to go out is a very important step.

typical example -
boy: hey, weekend we go out for a movie lah...
girl: no time ley, sorry got appt already ley... also i tired lah...
boy: aiyah i driving, i come pick you up ok?
girl: oh like that ah...

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 10:48 AM

Totally agree. Education doesn't make oour sg gurls more educated. It makes them have an inflated sense of who they r, n more choosy.

With regards to the handsome vs rich case, how about this theory?
1) If gal looking for ons/fling, will go for handsome guy
2) If gal looking for husband/gold mine, will go for rich guy

In the case of (2), gal will start looking for handsome guy after marrying rich guy.... ;P

uglyger
07-02-2005, 10:54 AM
fRom a Ger point of view...i haf to admit that generalli most gers r MATERIALISTIC. take me friend for example. She turned a guy down because his educational qualifications were low n that he wasn't a guy who could give her financial security. she said that if she cannot find a guy who cannot give her financial security she would rather remain single. Sigh. these gers r givin the female species a bad name....

not that i m complainin behind her back. but i m kinida pissed off wif my this friend alreadi. she's quite a stingy ger...n dat time i help her pay for her cosmetics first den till todae she haven return me the money...did ask her for it several times alreadi but she sae no money ...next time. i gave up long ago. she should haf forgotten by now that she still owes me money. Grr....dat's y dun lend pple money ...when u ask em back for it...they'll find all kinds of excuse to avoid payin the money back to u. trust me. u wouldn't wan to spend $$$ on gers. i've seen too much of my female friends to come to the conclusion that Generalli, gers r creatures that suc all ur money from u till u r dry. Advise: stay away n be single . of course there r decent gers around...but these r veri rare.

as for guys....sorry to sae i tink a whole load of em r veri shallow judgin gers by the looks. even if the guy himself is Fat he will not wan a Fat ger. he will wan a slim ger n condemn the FAT ger to hell . (hint: U urself shld noe veri well dat i m talkin about u.....look at the mirror b4 criticising pple!). hey ugly pple r still pple after all. jus because they r ugly or fat u dun wan to make friends wif em? hey...friendship is not based on looks u noe.
n my advise to all gers out there is if u r serious about the r/s. Dun go to bed wif a guy unless u guys r veri veri serious about each other n haf known each other for quite a period of time. if not the guys will probably treat u like a slut. sad to sae. but there r a lot of jerks out there who r doin this. If u wan pple to respect u...den u shld respect urself by not lettin guys do it to u any old how.

newae conclusion. both genders sucs. So human sucs. If i unknowingli offended some pple here i apologize. But i m entitled to my own opinion so there.

peterfish
07-02-2005, 10:55 AM
and like what bro cbjuiceyumseng mentioned... having a good car, or just having a car, is winning the battle halfway already. this is because getting the girl to go out is a very important step.

Agreed. In this world, money is very important. See how things work out in the real world:

Type A : Handsome and rich man - Perfect. God must love him a lot.
Type B : Ugly but rich man - Still good
Type C : Handsome but poor man - Must work hard but still ok
Type D : Ugly and poor - Hopeless. Will hope to reborn to a better life

Beautiful and rich woman - Perfect and can be choosy.
Ugly but rich woman- Best. Can attract a lot of Type C man
Beautiful but poor woman - Mostly will try to bag Type A and B man.
Ugly and poor woman - Will most likely marry Type D men and produce even more type D men/woman.

lawry
07-02-2005, 10:57 AM
both genders sucs. So human sucs. .
No wonder, Dogs are men's best friend.. :)

uglyger
07-02-2005, 10:59 AM
n it seems that all the guys here ARE complainin about the female Species. HAF U guys ever THOUGHT ABOUT UR OWN FLAWS? :mad: DUN view urself as saints wif halos over ur head. COZ NO human is a saint...n NO one has the right to judge or criticize the person by the ACTION...there is a cause and effect for everi single action.

i admit gers r materialistic. but u guys r not without faults either. SO THERE... n quit complainin about HOW materialistic gers r :mad: if u complain even further...i'll complain about how shallow guys r....i m gettin pissed alreadi. DUN forget there r gers in this forum. if u think that guys r the onli ones readin ur egoistic threads. u r seriously damn wrong.

uglyger
07-02-2005, 11:00 AM
UGLY and POOR pple r still humans. They still deserve our respect. so there ...i'll gettin veri veri pissed off :mad:

yaowen12
07-02-2005, 11:01 AM
If lke that, william hung is under cat B???

lawry
07-02-2005, 11:03 AM
. HAF U guys ever THOUGHT ABOUT UR OWN FLAWS? :mad: ok ok.. i admit.. guys.. rules by their dick head...
and we go for physical appren most of the time..

to peterfish..

there are no poor men/women in this world.. just hardworking or lazy men/women.. if u are hard working.. u will be rich or well of one day.. :)

peterfish
07-02-2005, 11:08 AM
n it seems that all the guys here ARE complainin about the female Species. HAF U guys ever THOUGHT ABOUT UR OWN FLAWS? :mad: DUN view urself as saints wif halos over ur head. COZ NO human is a saint...n NO one has the right to judge or criticize the person by the ACTION...there is a cause and effect for everi single action.

i admit gers r materialistic. but u guys r not without faults either. SO THERE... n quit complainin about HOW materialistic gers r :mad: if u complain even further...i'll complain about how shallow guys r....i m gettin pissed alreadi. DUN forget there r gers in this forum. if u think that guys r the onli ones readin ur egoistic threads. u r seriously damn wrong.
Relax sis. Man are at fault too but at least SG men are doing something about it by marrying foreign women. But what about SG women? Read the papers last weeks about the 30-40 women who are still holding unrealistic expectations of the men they wanna and the best part is that these women are only A-level holders. Can you imagine the expectations of the Uni, MBA and PHD women?

uglyger
07-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Relax sis. Man are at fault too but at least SG men are doing something about it by marrying foreign women. But what about SG women? Read the papers last weeks about the 30-40 women who are still holding unrealistic expectations of the men they wanna and the best part is that these women are only A-level holders. Can you imagine the expectations of the Uni, MBA and PHD women?

U cannot CONDEMN THE whole basket of apples jus because there r loads of rotten apples there. this is doin injustice to the apples that are not rotten :mad:

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE]fRom a Ger point of view...i haf to admit that generalli most gers r MATERIALISTIC. take me friend for example. She turned a guy down because his educational qualifications were low
waaa lan... now only I know why I cannot get SG GF... b'cos of my education lah.... had too many years lah...(failed kindegarten twice, primary 6 twice, sec 4 twice, A level twice and final year twice)

but i m kinida pissed off wif my this friend alreadi. she's quite a stingy ger...n dat time i help her pay for her cosmetics first den till todae she haven return me the money...did ask her for it several times alreadi but she sae no money ...next time. i gave up long ago. she should haf forgotten by now that she still owes me money. Grr....dat's y dun lend pple money ...when u ask em back for it...they'll find all kinds of excuse to avoid payin the money back to u.
Soo what's the problem now? you have no money now and need to borrow some? Sorry, a ger advise me not to lend pple money leh... kekekekekeke

gers r creatures that suc all ur money from u till u r dry.
It's OK so long as they can suc other things too, kekekeke

as for guys....sorry to sae i tink a whole load of em r veri shallow judgin gers by the looks. even if the guy himself is Fat he will not wan a Fat ger. he will wan a slim ger n condemn the FAT ger to hell .
Sometimes it's not a matter of choice lah... Can you imagine all guys now only go for fat and ugly gers? So all the money you gers spend on clothes, makeup, etc to beautify yourself will go to waste leh... and do you know how much is wasted or not? Beauty is a multi-billion dollar industry leh.. so we guys got to appreciate the effort you ger put in lah...

n my advise to all gers out there is if u r serious about the r/s. Dun go to bed wif a guy unless u guys r veri veri serious
Don't worry about that lah... when we guys want to bed a ger, we're definitely serious about bedding her, very very serious... kekekeke

newae conclusion. both genders sucs. So human sucs.
That we know lah... that's why it's called sixty-nine, kekekekeke

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:31 AM
n it seems that all the guys here ARE complainin about the female Species. HAF U guys ever THOUGHT ABOUT UR OWN FLAWS?
Of course guys got flaws lah... one of the major flaws is the we supply the material to the materialistic gers mah...

DUN view urself as saints wif halos over ur head. COZ NO human is a saint...n NO one has the right to judge or criticize the person by the ACTION...there is a cause and effect for everi single action.
Oh when the saints, oh when the saints, on when the saints go marching in.... waaa, cause and effect, noe physics also come in ah?

...i'll complain about how shallow guys r....i m gettin pissed alreadi. DUN forget there r gers in this forum. if u think that guys r the onli ones readin ur egoistic threads. u r seriously damn wrong
Kekekekeke, sis, go to the loo and piss, then come back and start the complaining leh... I'm all ears... kekekekekeke

peterfish
07-02-2005, 11:31 AM
U cannot CONDEMN THE whole basket of apples jus because there r loads of rotten apples there. this is doin injustice to the apples that are not rotten :mad:
Man are very shallow creature. Man tends to judge others by their apperances and initial impressions. That's why there is a say called "First Impression Lasts" and the first impressions SG women give is that they are unrealistic. Ask any SG man and they will say the same things.So you can't blame us men.

Also you woman are very confused creatures. On one hand, they always claimed that looks are not very important and yet you spent ton and tons of money trying to conceal your physical and facial flaws. What give????

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:33 AM
UGLY and POOR pple r still humans. They still deserve our respect. so there ...i'll gettin veri veri pissed off :mad:
waaaa, you get pissed off when you respect someone ah? :eek:

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Ok lah.. OK lah... why not you tell us..

Since you are a ger, quite good looking, educated... tell us what's your expectation of man lor...

We let you represent the views of women, OK? :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 11:41 AM
This thread still alive? Thought the conclusion is clear liao ? :rolleyes:

Castrol
07-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Also you woman are very confused creatures. On one hand, they always claimed that looks are not very important and yet you spent ton and tons of money trying to conceal your physical and facial flaws. What give????

jackpot bro! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 11:47 AM
jackpot bro!

one needle see blood. :D